Avis clients sur Paylocity

4,3
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Paylocity

Paylocity est une suite tout-en-un de gestion des RH et de la paie qui offre des solutions modernes de gestion du personnel. Comment utilisez-vous Paylocity ? Avec l'application web de Paylocity, les utilisateurs...

En savoir plus

Ezechiel
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 29/01/2024

Paylocity logiciel de gestion des dépenses

Paylocity logiciel de bonne fonctionnalités

Avantages

Paylocity est un logiciel qui prévient lorsqu'une limite est atteinte grâce à une notification et dispose d'un tableau de bord ayant une fonctionnalité assez évoluée

Inconvénients

Paylocity est un logiciel qui a une petite difficulté au niveau du reporting.

Charlaine
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 24/10/2023

Logiciel de gestion de temps et de dépenses

Avantages

Ce que j'ai le plus aimé ce sont les notifications pour le signalement quand une limite est dépassée .

Inconvénients

Ce logiciel est très simple et pratique je le recommande à tous

Nicole
Nicole

User friendly HRIS

Paylocity has been amazing through and through. We have been able to do so many great engagement activities thanks to Community. Managers are able to submit journal entries on the go for quick responses and feedback.

Avantages

We love the mobile capability for our team. Most features are accessible from smartphones, which helps our technicians in the field.

Inconvénients

The benefits of EDI transfers were more of an issue that it's worth implementing. Rates changes and the open enrollment spreadsheet is cumbersome. It's our least favorite product.

Paycom et Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Paychex was not meeting our needs as far as mobile technology capabilities.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

401(k) 3rd party administration.

Les meilleures alternatives à Paylocity

QuickBooks Online Advanced

QuickBooks Enterprise

Tessa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 08/05/2024

Exactly What We Need

Avantages

I like the ability for users to take control of their HR needs. Paylocity is easy to use, so we are able to control our individual payrolls, time off, expenses, and more.

Inconvénients

Sometimes, things are buried and difficult to find.

Alison
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Publié le 04/07/2018

Persistent Issues/High Turn-Over

Their sales is excellent and they will sell you what they have while telling you they can make anything else work as they started as a "tech company." Be warned however, you never actually get to talk to a "tech person" if you have issues with their system and therefore, nothing ever changes. They also have a lot of turn-over and it appears that they lose their quality representatives to promotions and seemingly do not have incentive for those quality employees to stay in the representative positions. Those left to support the customer are typically very new and/or entirely unpleasant to work with. If you see exactly what they have during the sales pitch and it works for you, this company could work well for your payroll needs! I would highly discourage any employer from using this company if you have employees that work outside of typical daytime work hours. I do not have confidence that they are willing or able to fix some of the detrimental payroll issues that we are experiencing.

Avantages

There are a lot of options that you can decide to use with Paylocity and like other reviewers, we were really impressed with the report options and capabilities when we were interviewing payroll companies.

Inconvénients

We were definitely sold on a lot of options that we are necessary for us to run a smooth, effective and correct payroll but many of those have turned out not to be true. I'll describe out top three persistent, unresolved issues.

For starters, we have employees the work overnight shifts and the way Paylocity time sheets are set up is that if you work an overnight, all of your hours fall on the day you clocked in. This is a huge issue at the end of the week when employees would get paid for overtime in that week if we didn't manually adjust their time sheets to split the shift at midnight. I'll state that again... we have to manually edit every time sheet to correctly prevent incorrect payment of overtime. It's extremely time consuming and often leads to more errors and Paylocity has failed to mitigate this issue at every chance.

Secondly, some of our employees receive a shift differential if they work certain hours. Paylocity reportedly has a set up for this that "works at other companies" but in our experience, it is a serious disaster. Their code/rule/setup does not catch the correct hours for adding the differentials and does one of six things:
1. It does not add the differential at all
2. It adds the differential to some, but not all, of the correct hours
3. It adds the differential to hours that it does not apply to
4. It adds a double differential and on rare occasion a 1.5 differential
5. It adds random dollar amounts at the differential rate with no corresponding hours
6. It occasionally pays all of the hours correctly for one or two employees per payroll

To sum this up, we have to review ever employee and manually adjust these calculations. I'll state that again... we have to manually edit every time sheet to correctly pay our employees. It's extremely time consuming and often leads to more errors. Paylocity has also failed to mitigate this issue at every chance.

Lastly, we have been with Paylocity for almost exactly 2 years and are now working with our sixth company rep who can guarantees, like all the others, that they will solve this issue. There has been one attempt at resolving the issues that

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 20/02/2024

Well-rounded HRIS

Avantages

I've had many employees mention how easy the platform is to use. I, myself, enjoy the ease of set up and administration. Especially when it comes to implementing NEW modules, the team has been great.

Inconvénients

It can me almost TOO many options. But, for a certain size company, I can see the additional options becoming more important.

Maria Elizabeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/04/2024

Employee Self-Service Payroll

Avantages

What could be more convenient for employees to have a software that is "Self-Service Payroll". Monitor your own paycheck, download W2 and tax forms during tax season, look for your timesheet, request time-off. I like the peer management where they greet employees' birthday or years of service for the company. I also like that you can use it in Mobile App.

Inconvénients

I least like the always request of changing password. I know it's for security purposes.

Cherina
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
3,5
2,5

3,5
Publié le 12/12/2014

Paylocity - Web Pay

Avantages

Paylocity Web Pay is so easy. I love the fact I have access to this portal from anywhere. This option allows me to transmit payroll, run reports, update records from home, vacation, etc. Adding/deleting new earnings/deduction codes can be done by me. I do not need to get the approval from Paylocity to update my account settings. Employees can easily find their way around the portal, if used frequently. It's a slow learning process but eventually they embrace it. Managers have access to their team's information so instead of me providing the info they need, they will log into the portal and look for the info. Report writing is very simple. I am able to customize my own reports. I still export into Excel and format it, but overall, pulling the info I need is easy enough to do. There is a phone app for Paylocity, which is employee friendly! This is a great option if you're not in front of a computer to update personal info and submit time off requests. Reports live on the cloud, so no hard copies are provided when payroll is transmitted.

Inconvénients

One thing I like least about this product is managing time off. We use a different system to track time and unfortunately the two systems do not talk to one another. We Pay does allow for me to keep into account the employee's time off to reflect their pay. Unfortunately, because of our industry, the time off submitted is always not so accurate so the system is set up to only track time off requests. I manually have to enter taken time - info based from extracting data from other system being used. I don't know if this system offers mass updates. I don't know if I can change a deduction amount across the board. For example, I had to increase each employee's medical premium by going into their records. It would have been nice if I had the ability to mass update all the employee's premiums based on specs. I would love it if I can edit a canned report. This option is not available.

Kristine
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 06/05/2024

Great Software

Avantages

The program is easy to navigate and use.

Inconvénients

Unable to clock in and out through the actual app

VIPUL
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 07/06/2024

nice way to work with HR and employee related matters

Avantages

Everything so far as it's one stop to do everything related to employees HR process.

Inconvénients

Due to glitch sometimes it's not available.

Loraine
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/05/2024

Paylocity

Avantages

It is easy for everyone to use for clock in/out and getting paid.

Inconvénients

Expensive for what you get compared to others.

Crystal
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/06/2024

Easy to use but you have to dig sometimes

Avantages

Easy to log in and navigate overall. It is easy to pull pay stubs.

Inconvénients

You do have to dig for certain information

Stephen
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 16/02/2021

Review for Paylocity

I am satisfied with the product but the service aspect of it can be improved.

Avantages

The product has great payroll ability, and it has been mostly reliable so far. I like that it is easy to maintain data integrity in the system, and the self-service portal is also very helpful. Being able to manage benefits and payroll in one system is a big plus.

Inconvénients

Wish it has more integration such as BambooHR. It also takes a long time to build an integration(3+ month for our 401k vendor). The spending accounts function also needs to be improved as it operates on a separate platform and the employee experience is subpar.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

We needed more control over benefits and overall payroll process.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Functionality, potential to operate both payroll and benefits in one tool.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 22/02/2021

To move to Paylocity or not?

The integration was a large undertaking; however, we did them step-by-step. The payroll has been huge. We've gotten back hours to our days along with the reassurance that some random thing didn't go wrong with payroll that was previously out of our control. The piece of mind that everything is working as it should is worth all the effort.

Avantages

The integration in the software with all of the different areas, i.e. benefits, recruiting, payroll, ACA, W2, timecards, HR all make it worth the effort to transition to this software. The company and software have delivered on all of the promises that were made when the software was pitched to us.

Inconvénients

There are only small, personal changes that I would make. They are small picky things that I would like but do not hinder the software in any way.

Stefan
  • Secteur d'activité : Semi-conducteurs

HR Manager's Best Friend

I like Paylocity a lot and as a company we are very satisfied with the software and currently wouldn't look to change HR & Payroll systems unless something significantly better or more cost effective came along. As long as Paylocity keep moving forward and making the userability experience their focus we will remain a customer.

Avantages

I use Paylocity everyday and find the software very user friendly. For our business size it is very cost effective for what you get.

Inconvénients

There are some minor features that have bugs that I have bought up over a year ago that have yet to be fixed. The PTO tracking feature is not very user friendly and causes a lot of confusion amongst employees and admins alike.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 04/05/2021

Robust system, not the most user friendly

We have 100s of contractors who are managed separately from our full- and part-time staff. Paylocity enabled us to handle the different demands of both groups.

Avantages

A very robust system. Keeps abreast of policy changes making it easy to consider options. Extremely function rich with many reporting options, sometimes to the point of fault in that it takes some training to become familiar with the system. Integration and customer services have both been excellent.

Inconvénients

The system is not the most user friendly, but it adds functionality in place of user experience. For example, adding a new 401k/403b program took multiple calls with customer service to be sure everything was set appropriately. Same for HSA enrollment. The full product requires more than a basic level of technical proficiency.

QuickBooks Online Advanced et NetSuite

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Zenefits could only handle a limited number of contractors in it's system. Their benefits integration and customer service were not at the same level either.

Logiciel antérieur

TriNet Zenefits

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Feature suite for the pricing
Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 20/05/2021

Easy to implement payroll software

Paylocity has simplified and streamlined our payroll process. After switching from another payroll provider, and paper and pen to record hours, it has been a seamless transition to Paylocity for our team.

Avantages

Paylocity is intuitive and simple to use. Prior to implementing Paylocity, our team members used paper to record all hours worked. The switch to recording hours in Paylocity was seamless amongst our team members.

Inconvénients

We didn't find any aspects of this software to be difficult to learn or use. If anything, I believe we could use more of Paylocity's features, such as applicant tracking and benefits management, as time progresses.

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

We struggled with Paychex customer service. Paylocity pricing was also more appealing to us.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

The pricing and overall features offered by Paylocity surpassed that of ADP.
Mitch
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/12/2022

Paylocity has been a great tool for our company!

Our overall experience has been very positive. The implementation process went smoothly and felt like we had a good team at Paylocity helping us get started with the product. The system was able to meet our pretty sophisticated needs and has been a very good investment if you are looking to move into a more user-friendly product.

Avantages

Some of the best parts of this product is how everything is connected and works well together. There is no disjointed feeling as you move from one part of the software to the next. This makes life as an HR professional, payroll preparer, or general accountant a lot easier. We appreciate being able to place all of our HR processes and especially onboarding into Paylocity and eliminate a lot of busy work behind the scenes.

Inconvénients

We wish the workflow software was a little bit further along but we have been told it is a priority in development right now so that is good to hear.

Paycor

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

We made the switch because we needed a software that was a little bit more sophisticated and more connected across all of its programs. Netchex could be a very good tool for some companies, but we needed one that was a little bit more advanced for our needs.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

We chose Paylocity because it was a good price for what they offered and the site was very user-friendly. Other products we looked at were not as easy to navigate.
Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 10/05/2021

Best Company I've worked with in a long time!

Great!

Avantages

Paylocity has an amazing support team. When I need something, I call and someone is there to help me immediately. I never have to wait on hold or for a call back. Very user friendly!

Inconvénients

The implementation was rough, that was three years ago, so maybe things have changed, but I was over promised and underdeliverd. The sales team needs to work better to truly understand all the things the systems can and can't do

Kristen
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Paylocity Review

Overall, I love Paylocity. I implemented Paylocity at my old employer and when I switched job, I implemented the new employer to Paylocity too.

Avantages

The best part of this software is how user friendly it is. I also really like the customer service. Having my own designated representative is very important to me and saves a lot of time. We utilize a lot of the features of this software and really don't have any complaints. Whenever there is something that needs improvement, you can request an enhancement and the team will look into fixing it.

Inconvénients

I wish there was the ability to quickly calculate time off balances on the employee screen while including approved PTO requests in the future. There are a few things in the performance dashboard that I didn't love, however I am hoping to get these resolved before next year with help from the Paylocity team.

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 04/05/2021

Some flaws, but still probably the best HR system I've used.

Overall experience has been positive. Can escalate service issues with Paylocity sales staff as needed.

Avantages

The system is constantly being updated. Previous issues I've had with the system, such as confusion on how job descriptions are listed have been fixed in future updates.

Inconvénients

Reporting can be a struggle since many standard reports from Paylocity involve merged cells without one single row of data. Customer service is very hit or miss depending on responds to the requests.

TriNet Zenefits

Pourquoi choisir Paylocity

Gusto was very limited when we hit 100 employees.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Paylocity had the most features and came down in price to meet the lowest bid that we had.
Cassondra
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 02/11/2023

Great for small to mid-size US organizations.

We did not have a good experience with Paylocity. While the customer service was good, the product is not good for international employers. Reporting was never right, because the data they put in from implementation was entered incorrectly and we could never get it fixed after that.

Avantages

Paylocity was very user friendly and pretty much plug and play after implementation.

Inconvénients

Paylocity is not a good tool if you have people in multiple countries, because each company is set up like a different company and they don't necessairly talk to one another.

Weston

Publié le 04/08/2022

Great system that's flexible and I can pay for what I need

Avantages

I love the interface and intuitive location of tabs. Finding what I need is easy and the search gets me answers to most questions without having to call tech support

Inconvénients

I don't like that my account manager keeps changing, I understand turn over is high currently but it's much better to not have to "fill in" each person I call on whatever issue we were working on. There is currently a gap between what we can do remotely on the mobile app and what we can do in the browser based system. I need more functionality on the mobile devices.

Pourquoi passer à Paylocity

Their ability to give me what I need and not some giant package with things that cost me but I'll never use... Paychex was comparably priced but the company didn't seem like they would keep up with product development as well as Paylocity.
Jacquelyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Excellent Payroll Service

Paylocity has made our jobs easier, more accurate, more efficient and take less time to look up the history of an employee. If something goes wrong, Paylocity fixes it right away, their customer services is impeccable, they are attentive and very knowledgeable in the payroll and hr field. I love that they are compliant in each state which makes making sure we are compliant in all areas easy.

Avantages

I love Paylocity. The reports are easy to use, I can even create a custom report for exactly what I am looking for. I love the ease of adding a new employee, setup between multiple services is amazing and makes our job that much easier.

Inconvénients

Transferring an employee between different companies. That section does not work properly. I feel that I should be able to click on what I would like to transfer from 1 company to the next.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 18/08/2020

So many functions - so many complications

The customer service team is on call all the time. The trainings are super helpful and they really want to help you. They did everything they could that their system allowed for and the tried their hardest to help transfer and transition as much data as possible. Not everything updated during the last update and we had to manually a lot of profile and payroll issues because of this. Because of how amazing their support team is, they get a lot more stars. Also, there's so many functions, I haven't even used them all!

Avantages

Paylocity is really amazing. I love the community/engagement section. I love that there is so much data you won't even know what to do with it. I love that the historical information you put in actually has a purpose beyond storage. Information is analyzed internally by the system and gives you insights. The LMS system provided has so many great trainings not just as an admin, employee, or supervisor using the actual software, but also for other types of leadership and soft skill training too! Onboarding is AMAZING. You can track every little thing, include every document needed, it walks the admin and the employee step by step so you can't miss a thing and you can assign tasks to people in the company!

Inconvénients

l know I said I love this software but by jove, it also drives me CRAZY how hard it is to navigate and how some functions that our Paylocity support team has let us know many people complained about and that they are "working on the feature". Offboarding is a NIGHTMARE. Everything I listed about onboarding, not a single feature is available when an employee separates. IPP goals don't let you list team goals! Only individual and department and cross functional collaborate goals. UGH. You have to go into settings and configure your workflows all the time! WHY! The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all. You cannot change your view to the employee view to see what they are having issues with unlike our last HRIS system. This is very very frustrating because I can only navigate and let the employees know where to do and provide resources but not see what they are seeing and work from the back end for them. A lot of their data insights are worthless when you transition. It's literally like starting from scratch. Even if you have tons of history from your old system, they don't translate and you have to wait 3-6 months before you can start taking advantage.

846 avis