Avis clients sur EZOfficeInventory

Avis

Note globale
Avis
Visiter le site Web

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeInventory est une solution de gestion des équipements et de la maintenance conçue pour les entreprises de toutes envergures. Ce logiciel cloud s'adapte à votre manière de travailler et est accessible de n'importe où, en...

En savoir plus

Iliana
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Publié le 24/04/2019

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

-Single sign on capability
-Non sign-in users
-Multiple locations for inventory
-Scanner integration
-Label maker template

Inconvénients

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features.
-The inability to turn certain features/fields off
-Aesthetics on the user interface
-The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses
-The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Hi Iliana,

Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

- We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said.
- We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here
(https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/)
(https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted.
- I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Répondu le 07/05/2019
Minal
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 17/01/2024

Asset Tracking

Avantages

I like how easy it is to us. Helps us keep track of assets without worrying about having paper trail.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I can think of. I like everything about it.

Réponse de EZO

Thank you, Minal for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

We appreciate your partnership and look forward to keep providing you top notch service in the future as well!

Répondu le 18/01/2024
Ashlee
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Publié le 15/07/2020

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

Avantages

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Inconvénients

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Réponse de EZO

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at [email protected] and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Répondu le 04/08/2020

Les meilleures alternatives à EZOfficeInventory

Mido
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 15/11/2023

Mido Awad's Review

Avantages

Great product to use in the field. Great to keep your equipment and assets organized

Inconvénients

Loads slow sometimes. Can use an upgrade to the user interface for the iPhone

Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/01/2024

Simplify your inventory management

Avantages

Its incredibly user friendly to setup all of your employees' and company inventory. Especially when hiring new employees, everything is cataloged and easy to select and allocate new equipment.

Inconvénients

So far, we haven't found anything that has been frustrating or not up-to-par.

Szymon
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux vidéos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 12/01/2024

Review Ezo

Avantages

Convenience and high usability possibilities.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it's working not really well, which means it's a bit too slow.

Rafiq
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 18/01/2024

My thoughts of EZOffice

Avantages

The fact that it allows me to monitor my inventory effectively

Inconvénients

The pricing is a bit steep for NPO's like us

Publié le 18/01/2024

Great program for tool management

-Tool management
-Scanning items in and out
-Tracking items
-Ability to see what we have available

Inconvénients

-I would like the ability to have users create their tool requests through the system

Ebiere
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 08/01/2024

Best inventory tool!

Avantages

It is user-friendly. Self-explanatory on how to add or remove stock.

Inconvénients

Have to double check that inventory was removed from stock.

Alex
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 31/01/2024

EZOfficeInventory Review

Excellent. Everything is intuitive to find

Avantages

Ease of use. Everything just works like it should

Inconvénients

I think the style and UI could be improved

Alex,
Thank you for sharing your review! We are thrilled to hear you are having such a positive experience with us. It makes us really happy to hear how easy and user friendly the platform is for you.

Répondu le 07/02/2024
Joel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 21/05/2020

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Avantages

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Inconvénients

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Alternatives envisagées

Cheqroom

Pourquoi choisir EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Pourquoi passer à EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.
Aldo

Publié le 18/10/2019

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Avantages

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

Alternatives envisagées

Odoo et Zoho Inventory

Pourquoi choisir EZOfficeInventory

because this software has more tools and is more intuitive

Pourquoi passer à EZOfficeInventory

cost and benefits

Hello Aldo,

We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any queries in the future.

Répondu le 03/12/2019
Thomas

Publié le 30/07/2019

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Avantages

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Inconvénients

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Joe
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 14/11/2019

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Avantages

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Inconvénients

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Dear Joe,

It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any concerns in the future.

Répondu le 03/12/2019

Publié le 29/07/2020

Over the moon!

Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Avantages

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done
I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

Inconvénients

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

Réponse de EZO

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.

Répondu le 04/08/2020
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 19/09/2019

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery.
* We can locate assets that have been Checked-out.
* Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Avantages

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office.
* Create a report for insurance claim after loss.
* Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model.
* Handles concurrent users and conflicts.
* Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Inconvénients

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking.
* Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen.
* On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom.
* Layout of asset display screen is not configurable.
* Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used.
* Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking.
* All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your feedback.

We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Répondu le 26/09/2019
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Publié le 15/03/2017

100 times better than we expected

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Avantages

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Inconvénients

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 29/01/2020

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Avantages

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Inconvénients

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Hi Steve,

We hope you're doing well!

Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment.

If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Répondu le 03/02/2020
Kerrie
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 18/07/2017

Couldn't ask for better!

Inventory management

Avantages

tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed.

I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets.

Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Inconvénients

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Chuck
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 14/03/2019

Maximize limited resources

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Avantages

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Inconvénients

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Hi Chuck,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Répondu le 26/03/2019
Marvin
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Publié le 31/08/2022

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Avantages

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Inconvénients

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Allen
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 24/11/2020

Made my life a whole lot easier!

I must say it's good. We had an issue with getting support with our previous software. But not so with EZOffice. I think having accessible support is key for any software that runs a large portion of your company.

Avantages

Cost saving was a major factor for us (due in part to COVID). We had been paying over 5k per year for our pervious asset management software and we were still missing key features. So when when we found this was a 1/5th of the cost and had needed features like PO management , custom barcode management, among other things it was a no-brainer.

Inconvénients

No major issues so far. Having the option to export POs in bulk would be helpful. It would also be nice to see new features added more often.

Réponse de EZO

Hey, Allen. Thank you for elaborating on the cost factor. We completely understand how COVID situation has changed the dynamics of industry all over the world and we have gone out of the way in assisting our clients with their costing concerns. We do take in feature requests and add new features given their usability and requirements from the client side. I will definitely pass on your request to my team and we will update you accordingly.

Répondu le 14/12/2020
Lutfi
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 24/06/2020

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

Avantages

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

Inconvénients

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

Réponse de EZO

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Répondu le 21/07/2020
Vidya
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Publié le 24/07/2019

Great software for an even greater price!

Avantages

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need.
The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful.
EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points.
It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software.
The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us.
The mobile app is just as great.

Inconvénients

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 11/12/2018

Inventory nightmares gone!

so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Avantages

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Inconvénients

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

Réponse de EZO

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory.

Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product.

Thanks!