Avis clients sur Mend

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Mend

Lancez votre programme de télémédecine dès aujourd'hui grâce à MendFree. Mend est une solution cloud de communication pour les soins de santé qui permet aux patients et fournisseurs de se connecter et de partager des fichiers,...

En savoir plus

Ronald Abilmar
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 10/09/2023

Transforming my healthcare experience forever.

I love the flexibility it offers by allowing me to communicate with my healthcare providers via messages, video or forms, which perfectly suits my needs and preferences is great.

Avantages

It's great that it has simplified and streamlined my healthcare experience, allowing me to receive the care I need quickly and efficiently.

Inconvénients

Well, sometimes I have experienced some connectivity problems or communication delays when using the platform.

• Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 12/07/2020

Mend

My overall experience with Mend was helpful, a lot of other software don't give you the tools to be able to show X-rays and other documents that your doctor would want to share with you.

Avantages

Mend is very easy to use when getting into touch with your doctor. I only used this software once to go over my X-rays on my back. I like that you can use this on your computer or your cell phone, makes it very convenient. You have ton's of different chat tools and can video chat with your doctor while going over results.

Inconvénients

The downer of this software is how much is it. I think the price rounds around $100 to $200 bucks which is way to pricey for me, and there's no way I could afford that especially when there is so many different ways over the computer or your cell that you can use to talk to your doctor. My doctor wanted me to use this software to be able to access my X-Rays and see what's going on which is why is was free for me just this once.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Mend does not charge a patient to use the services. Any patient responsibility is between the patient and the provider. Mend starts at $49 per provider per month.

Répondu le 16/07/2020
Rannon
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 29/09/2020

Reoccurring Issues that Never Get Addressed

Unresponsive and overall bad tech. I would not recommend your service to others in behavioral health. I wish so badly we would switch to Zoom or WebEx. I have been begging our director about this since this has all started 6 months ago. I gave your organization grace and was patient due to all that has been going on, but you have made some steep promises that you could handle this. I don't see you stepping up to the plate to address something so basic around reliability that has me rather upset.

Avantages

The ease of use and certain functionalities are nice, however they don't always work such as the share your screen function is very hit or miss.

Inconvénients

Since we have started on this venture with your organization I constantly hear negative feedback from my clinical staff of 10 providers that client's get dropped from their group, client's can't login due to the email never getting sent out, and my providers getting removed from the group. It appears that anytime the group size is over 8-10 individuals present the platform implodes and becomes very shaky from a performance standpoint. All of my providers have 14-16 clients each group, so every group gets impacted by this. It's not just one of them. I worry about how long this is going to go on for un-addressed. I hold a staffing every week with my providers and it's the first thing they ask about, "when is Mend going to fix this?" They use the tech support line when they have the time to do it, but usually they have found the feedback is never helpful. My providers are very frustrated and I am quite frankly tired of hearing about it. Please, I beg you look into upgrading your servers, software, or whatever you think would fix this issue. It has gone on far too long. It's a running joke about your service with our client's and it's affecting the way people want to engage in virtual care with us.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Rannon, thank you for the feedback. We have released many changes and we're pushing to get them implemented. We have a new setting to decrease resources needed for large groups. We have feature to dial in people over the phone with poor equipment or connectivity.

Offering group capability over the Web was brand new development performed for your organization specifically. We agreed to a date to deliver this brand new feature and then a pandemic happened. We still met our delivery date and no other company or team would have been able to deliver on schedule like we did. We're very proud of that.

Any new development during a global pandemic is going to experience some bumps in the road. We appreciate your patience and we're pushing as well to get changes made deployed to everyone.

Répondu le 30/09/2020

• Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 12/01/2024

Great option for Therapy

Avantages

Video sessions are great! The quality is pretty good and the option to share pdf docs through the browser is excellent.

Inconvénients

Nothing negative to say at all about Mend.

Jaelynn
Jaelynn
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 11/02/2021

Easy Telemedicine Software

Avantages

It's easy to log into. It's good for reminding when the next meeting is or easy to schedule with. It's pretty straight forward with its format. I can use to just get into video calls quickly without having to navigate through the app to find the call.

Inconvénients

I will say calls can drop pretty easily. It does not work well if the app is interrupted by an incoming call, you will have to log in and out. The voice function normally drops after being interrupted.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you so much for the review! Some cell phone carriers are not able to support data and voice at the same time. This could be the problem if you can a voice call that is incoming.

Please feel free to reach our world class customer service team within second using the Need Help? button anytime. We have tips, tricks, and new configurations to make sure your video stays connected, while maintaining privacy and security.

Répondu le 29/05/2021
Josh
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 09/02/2019

Good and bad of Mend

Avantages

Seeing patients name and linking to their code.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it goes in and out of patients charts and does not accurately calculate timed visits.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you. Not sure what you mean about the patient chart since that would be in the EHR. We'll reach out to find out more and see if we can help!

Répondu le 11/02/2019
Austin
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 13/02/2024

Medication

Avantages

convenient service and professionalism and great video quality

Inconvénients

I cant think of anything I did not like

Kathryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 29/02/2024

MVP Matrix user

A lot of the questions don't apply to a Matrix user. We don't choose to use it, it comes with MVP health insurance so questions such as "Did you switch from another product make no sense.

Avantages

It worked as well as zoom. I don't have anything else to say.

Inconvénients

When signing on it said my internet wasn't good enough. I use zoom all of the time and was quite sure it would work fine, but there it was hard to find a way out of the tech screens.

Felecia
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 15/03/2024

First time user

This was a great experience and I look forward to doing my casual medical appointments in this manner.

Avantages

The convenience of scheduling my appointment and having it all within a matter of hours.

Inconvénients

By the time I accessed the website today I only had one time slot offered for my appointmenmt.

Evie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 24/03/2024

Matrix Medical

Avantages

The person I talked with was knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

The video was sketchy, and the audio was off.

Elliott
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Not Something I Would Recommend

Constant interruptions during mid-session. Most sessions video calls get completely cut off. On the extremely rare occasion the call doesn't get cut off entirely, I usually have an issue with either the audio or the video (hearing an echo of voices, voice cutting out or lagging, video disappears or being of poor quality)

Avantages

I unfortunately do not have any positive feedback about this software, it's terrible.

Inconvénients

Compared to other telehealth services, this software is not stable. It is rare that I have a full session with a client from start to finish without interruption or some form of issue. I often have to use our back up telehealth service Doxy Me which is always more reliable and stable had has significantly less interruptions. If my employer didn't require me to initiate sessions via Mend, I would not use it at all.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Elliott, we appreciate your time to describe your experience with Mend. We have several options to improve connectivity. Some of the options are as follows: App, Appless, low resource mode, network, firewall, VPN testing, proactive monitoring, and more.

We are also the only platform that tracks connectivity data. If you do ever experience an issue in a session, you can go into the Actions menu and review the connection details for the entire session.

Lastly, we have a new dialer feature that allows you to connect an unlimited number of phone numbers. This is a fallback option if the patient is unable to connect to video.

I'll have some reach out and correct this for you right away.

Répondu le 25/09/2020
Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 08/02/2019

Mend

-Mend overall is a very convenient app with great potential. I'm excited to see Mend continue to progress as our company expands.

Avantages

-Allowing us to personalize the app/site to support our company's logo
-Tech support is quick to respond and resolve critical issues
-The most recent updates appears to offer clearer video and audio

Inconvénients

-The app for the smartphone offers a login feature that doesn't seem to be necessary. Clients are able to open the app and just enter their 6 digit code without having to login first. This confuses some clients.

-Idle timeouts that require you to log back in frequently

-The syncing between our system and theirs doesn't always update properly. i.e. if an appointment was marked out in our system. During the next cycle, the old appointment will populate into Mend as though it still needs to take place.

-The reporting tools could be updated to review certain pieces of information to help our practice run more efficiently.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you for this great feedback. The portal login link within the app is being removed in the next release this month. We're happy to explore more robust integration options to keep the two systems in better synchronization. There are limitations on the EHR side that we are having to work around currently.

Répondu le 11/02/2019
Candice
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Customizable

Overall I feel that Mend is a good platform and what I love most is that they are always working on continued improvements.

Avantages

Mend is always willing to work with us on how to make improvements to the platform or our process to make it easier for our providers, staff, and patients.

Inconvénients

With any tech there will always be glitches and or issues with connectivity. There are certain providers/patients that report issues with loss of video or audio.

Jacki

Mental health therapist

Avantages

I like that I can still interact with my clients from a distance over video format. It is fairly easy to use fro scheduling appointments and inputting patient information.

Inconvénients

Often when I am on a call with a client, we have been cut off or the call is dropped, I am not sure if this is due to Mend or just their internet connections. I wish that the dashboard feature were easier to use, sometimes, I cannot find the appointments and have to look them up under "patients" tab.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Jacki, thank you so much for this information. We have a number of options to address any connection issues. Someone from support will follow up. All errors are recorded. You can see them in appointment details and we can see all errors for all your appointments to assist.

We also have numerous options in development as we're always striving to have the best Telehealth experience on the planet.

When support reaches out, I will have them check your Dashboard. You may have data being displayed that we can turn off or clear nightly be turning on certain settings.

Répondu le 28/09/2020

Publié le 13/07/2018

My job just got way too easy.

I am able to process everything faster, especially getting signatures from the doctors and patients. I don't have to spend hours uploading paper into my computer- with Mend, its already there.

Avantages

I LOVE that my administrative time has been cut down. Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money. Now I can actually do more of what matters; help my patients... and help the business.

The Mend customer service team is amazing. I always get an immediate response, and a quick resolution to my question. If there is a complicated issue, they stay in contact with me via email through every step. I never feel forgotten about, or like my questions are pointless. They seem to appreciate the feedback, and work hard to keep us happy.

Inconvénients

There are still a few issues we are working out, but customer service is always quick to resolve them when they come up.

Isabella

Publié le 25/05/2021

Branding and professionalism

I have chosen Mend for my group session because they don't limit the amount of clients, it's easily accessible, very minimal dropped sessions even when the client does not have the best connection and/or are rural.

Avantages

I like that my clients are able to access the software with minimal steps, no profile, plugin, and or downloads. Also, the "mend" logo/branding creates a professional setting for my agency, my clients appear more at ease knowing that their information is confidential.

Inconvénients

It have encountered some technical issues while in session, the customer services response is slow.

Réponse de Mend VIP

This is Matt McBride, CEO of Mend. I'm grateful for your review, thank you! Our customer service should never be slow. Please feel free to reach me directly at [email protected] so we can resolve this for you.

We have instant support available for all users, even patients, within seconds.

Répondu le 28/05/2021
Jasmine
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 26/05/2022

Helpful and functional, but needs improvement for ease of use

Avantages

I like that the patient/client doesn't have to deal with the process of setting up their own account. After the provider sets up the patient's account, they need only to enter their date of birth when they receive a link in order to complete assessments.

Inconvénients

It was difficult for me to access completed assessments that I assigned to clients.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you for the review. The workflow you're describing doesn't not sound like a recommended workflow.

First, you should not have to set a patient up in Mend. Mend integrates with over 81 EHRs, so patients and appointments should sync automatically.

Next, we recommend integrating forms so that they get assigned automatically based on appointment type. Then, when they are completed we can move them into the patient's chart automatically. In many cases we can move discrete data from forms to eliminate manual transcription of forms.

We will reach out and pursue our recommended workflows with your organization. Thank you again for the feedback!

Répondu le 03/06/2022
Bethany

Publié le 22/12/2018

Good product

My overall experience with Mend has been great! I am able to see clients from all over the country. No matter if I am traveling or at a different office, I am able to have full therapy sessions.

Avantages

The thing I love most about this product is how easy it is for clients to use to connect with me for sessions. It runs really well.

Inconvénients

You do need to have a strong internet connection for it work really well. This can be pretty frustrating when you don't or strong internet is not available in certain areas of the country.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! We have major performance improvements to video releasing the first week of the new year (Jan. '19). Video will require even less bandwidth and we'll have better support for group video sessions. There will also be a new design to make it even easier to use.

Répondu le 27/12/2018
Megan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 15/02/2019

Mend Review

Works pretty well overall. Some patient have trouble if they need to show something and flip their camera around.

Avantages

Easy to use, pretty good picture and sound quality.

Inconvénients

Can't do throat exams, light just shines back into the camera. Some people have difficulty getting it set up or using their cameras.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Awesome feedback, thank you! In order to do throat exams you might need something like a Firefly Otoscope. Patients may not always have this available to them. Some smartphones can handle this. The Mend system does adjust automatically on both Android and iOS for closeups. However, relying on the patient to angle the camera and lighting just right could be an issue. Regardless, we will investigate further to see if there is anything we can do here. If we make further changes, we will follow up and let you know.

Répondu le 19/02/2019
Lindsay

Publié le 27/07/2022

User friendly, great customer support

I am able to connect with clients all over the state of NC so I can keep a steady caseload and meet needs consistently even during the pandemic.

Avantages

I love the screen share option for teletherapy counseling. This allows us to work together and helps clients understand concepts. I can also share videos and we can discuss which adds rich topics to our therapeutic work together. I also love the messaging feature and ability to call a client if they are not showing up it helps save time finding a chart and calling the client so we can connect as soon as possible. The ad-hoc feature has been helpful too if there have been errors connecting.

Inconvénients

It glitches quite often even when both my internet and my client's internet has 4/5 bars for strength.

Lorena
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 31/05/2022

Mend

My overall experience with Mend has been great! I have had no major issues. From time to time it will freeze, but it is not often. I enjoy Mend and the services that it provides to our clients.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use, navigate and explain to someone in training

Inconvénients

I dont like the fact that if I need to correct a certain mistake - I can not. I have to contact administration, or get on a chat (that does not help) and search for someone to email. It would be nice to be able to correct my own mistakes. I am the only one at my clinic that uses Mend so it would be nice to be able to correct o my own.

Damaris
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 29/09/2020

Mend Review

Good

Avantages

customer services is biligual , and anwser fast. I working at home

Inconvénients

Mend need high internet conextion. when client reciving call's the audio has problems .

Réponse de Mend VIP

Mend is not an Internet Service provider. We do have new options to work with or around bad quality Internet. I will have someone reach out.

Since we cannot control the Internet service of our users, please consider emailing [email protected] to adjust the overall rating of the review.

We're grateful for your valuable review and feedback!

Répondu le 30/09/2020
Edgar
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 08/11/2022

Great easy sofwaew

I use it for therapy and doctors visita

Avantages

Good and easy to use. Great quality and sound. I would think maybe a bit extra space to see on the screen would be better. Like a full screen when you FaceTime

Inconvénients

Not really much to complain about. Good services

Stevee
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 05/02/2019

MEND Review

I have been able to cut down patient check in time when checking into their first appointment. They don't have to sit and fill out paperwork before seeing the provider and can do it all on their smart phones in the comfort of their homes. This has also cut down on patients checking in late to their appointments. Overall, I think it has been a great use for our intake team and from what I hear, the providers find if very easy to use as well.

Avantages

Although I am not a provider offering services through MEND, I use it often to send registration paperwork to patients. I have experienced a training with MEND and the customer support was excellent and easy to follow. Anytime you have a question, someone responds very quickly.
What I like most about the software is how easy it is to navigate and input data.

Inconvénients

I'm being completely honest when I say that I don't have any issues with using MEND for the things I do. The only thing that took a few tries for me to remember was setting up a child under age 18; I had to remind myself to also obtain all parent/guardian information too, such as date of birth. Everything has been smooth sailing other than that.

Eve
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Mend for healthcare

Avantages

The adhoc visit feature is easy to use. It interface is easy to navigate.

Inconvénients

The text message that is sent to patients is confusing. They often click on the test link so I usually send a text that is clearer and includes only one link. Video quality is not great. If reception isn’t strong, the person will be unable to connect. I often have to wait about 5 min for someone to get connected into a video visit.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Eve, thank you for sharing your experience. We have several options to improve connectivity. Some of the options are as follows: App, Appless, low resource mode, network, firewall, VPN testing, proactive monitoring, and more.

We are currently revising all of our notifications to include only one link going forward. It is scheduled to be released in Q4 of 2020.

I'll have some reach out and correct this for you right away.

Répondu le 25/09/2020