Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Mend

Launch your Telemedicine program today with MendFree. Mend is a cloud-based healthcare communication solution that enables patients and providers to connect and share files, messages, assessments, photos and data. Users and...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Mend

341 avis sur 320
Classer par :
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Incredibly Impressed

Really impressed. I will recommend this to all colleagues. Everything has been so incredibly easy to access all of our patients who fill out the paperwork complement on the ease of the system.

Avantages

We are able to add surveys for our patients to take which has been tremendously helpful in our assessment process. Getting the scores for the surveys is also tremendously easy.

Inconvénients

I don't have anything negative to say.

Abbie S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 29/09/2020

A Telehealth Video Visit platform that works!

Implementing Mend has been a huge win for our organization, which was struggling with another telehealth platform during the peak of the COVID shutdowns. Mend has been easy for providers and patients to use, making healthcare more accessible, and the service we've received from Mend leadership has been exceptional. We're very happy with our experience!

Avantages

Mend is easy for our patients to access, and the Instant Virtual Exam Room function makes it so simple to get a visit link to our patients or their caregivers. In just the few months that we've been using the software, Mend has pushed out several helpful enhancements, like connectivity logging, so we can easily see whether connection issues are on a patient side or our side, and improved Group Visit functionality. Their live chat support model has been fantastic!

Inconvénients

There are a few things we wish were customizable to our organization, that aren't, like the content of certain messages that patients receive, and some demographic fields. We wish it was easier to invite third parties to a video visit further in advance of the visit.

Webex, Zoom Meetings et BlueJeans

Pourquoi choisir Mend

Previous platform had serious tech infrastructure issues, resulting in numerous unplanned downtimes. Poor vendor communication and inability to meet our business requirements in a timely fashion.

Logiciel antérieur

InTouch

Pourquoi passer à Mend

Mend was designed as a Telehealth platform from the start and felt more appropriate to use in healthcare. They offered live chat support for our staff as well as our patients, which no other platform offered, and they touted an incredibly high connection success rate.
Madelyn S.

Publié le 20/08/2021

Another new thing?

So easy to use, the Sandbox feature allowed me to 'play' with the program which was most helpful.

so easy to deploy
immediate customer service via chat
Sandbox Program for practicing

Inconvénients

It was just one more new thing to worry about learning

Ashley C.

Mostly good.

Avantages

I get to create my own schedule, it is cool to talk to clients via webcam, I like that clients can sign forms through it. I like the paint and texting feature.

Inconvénients

It is very slow to schedule appointments and process assessments. Once you select submit or book it takes longer than other websites to load. I do not like how you have to wait after each session scheduled for it to load and go back to the dashboard and then you can click to schedule another appointment. When you upload an assessment it would be cool it if were not two steps, if you could just upload the assessment such as treatment plan when you first assign the assessment rather than having to go back to the dashboard and upload it onto the designated assessment for the specific client. It would be good if it works better with smaller band with or slower internet. Sometimes it makes me log in twice even with correct password, sometimes it starts running my camera when I am not in a session and have not selected to start a session. There are a lot of clients with double names in the system which is frustrating because I have to make sure and select the accurate one, not the one with the fake e-mail. Sometimes people are unable to sign the forms on their cellphones even though we are told they do not have to download it, I have watched them attempt while I am on the call and it does not allow them to click submit or sign.It would be cool if there could be more interactive games the therapist and client could play through Mend together during session.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thanks for the feedback, it's great! Using the Rebook or Assessment feature from the Actions menu should make setting up appointments and assigning paperwork simpler. Did you know you can set recurring appointments as well? All of the issues described with the video connection should be fully resolved for you now. If you have any further issues, please let us know and we're happy to help.

Répondu le 07/02/2019
Leah B.

Publié le 07/07/2021

When It Works, It Works!

Avantages

When it works, it is great! If everyone has a high speed internet connection it seems to work, but with some clients living in rural areas, they are not always afforded the opportunity to receive high speed internet.

Inconvénients

Long lag time waiting for patients to load and be able to access. Sometimes the sound cuts out and one side or the other has no audio, other times the video is garbled and distorted.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you so much for the review!! In June, 2021 Mend released a major update allowing audio and video to go as low as 30-50 Kbps. That means it can work on 2 and 3G Internet.

However, especially is rural areas, we see roaming data connections and patients with very little ability to upload at all. In Rural areas it can be that 10% of patients only average 5-25 Kbps of total upload capacity. That is not enough bandwidth for audio alone.

We want to help you help more people. This month, in July, 2021 we're releasing an update that will reduce bandwidth requirements by another 50%. The 15-30 Kbps patient connections should be possible. It's not ideal, but it should be possible.

That will give Mend the lowest bandwidth requirements in the industry!

We won't stop there. If we can make it work even lower, we will do it. Appreciate your continued use of the platform!

Répondu le 08/07/2021
Jennifer H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 12/07/2020

Mend

My overall experience with Mend was helpful, a lot of other software don't give you the tools to be able to show X-rays and other documents that your doctor would want to share with you.

Avantages

Mend is very easy to use when getting into touch with your doctor. I only used this software once to go over my X-rays on my back. I like that you can use this on your computer or your cell phone, makes it very convenient. You have ton's of different chat tools and can video chat with your doctor while going over results.

Inconvénients

The downer of this software is how much is it. I think the price rounds around $100 to $200 bucks which is way to pricey for me, and there's no way I could afford that especially when there is so many different ways over the computer or your cell that you can use to talk to your doctor. My doctor wanted me to use this software to be able to access my X-Rays and see what's going on which is why is was free for me just this once.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Mend does not charge a patient to use the services. Any patient responsibility is between the patient and the provider. Mend starts at $49 per provider per month.

Répondu le 16/07/2020
Rachel R.

Mixed Feelings- Healthcare

We do love our direct customer support rep, but several issues we've had to escalate beyond them have not had a valid response from management. Those include HIPAA issues, state and federal telehealth regulations, business associates agreement concerns, etc. Major compliance (healthcare) issues with this product were not taken seriously. Concerned upper management does not understand relevant regulatory governance enough to ensure product is, and remains, in compliance. If NOT using for healthcare, then it's not a concern as this product works as described and meets needs for non-healthcare organizations.

Avantages

End-user experience is great, first level customer support is also wonderful. Meets many of our basic needs and offers a lot more flexibility than other products we've used (of same type). Mend tech team wonderful at making changes as we request them and finding solutions for alternate workflows. Great implementation process.

Inconvénients

Major healthcare compliance concerns and as an organization, we've had to do much of the groundwork to both identify and push to resolve, including educate vendor on why it was a concern. We discovered very serious flaws in patient consent process that indicate Mend does not actually meet multiple federal standards (HIPAA, CMS Regs, and UETA, E-Sign Act) in this area, despite their contract and all business materials clearly stating they do. We brought this to their attention immediately (Feb 2020) and have had a very frustrating path to resolution and are not entirely sure it's resolved still (Sept 2020). Multiple attempts to get, in writing, explanation of issue and resolution (to support our organization as we are liable for this issue in any audit) with no response at all. Very poor communication re: resolving and not much accountability.

In addition, reporting functionality is lacking. Only very basic reports can be obtained.

Zoom Video Webinars et American Well

Pourquoi choisir Mend

Better scheduling and EPM options with Mend. Needed more flexibility.

Logiciel antérieur

WeCounsel

Pourquoi passer à Mend

The practice management/ front office features.
Jane S.

Publié le 07/07/2021

Thank you for helping me get my mic to work from home I was right up against a patient visit and your team, especially Catlin, got it to work.

Please make sure to let people know that Chrome is the preferred browser. One employee told me it didn't make a difference and it did make a difference!

Thank you for making it so easy to use and patient ease to use as well. The patient connection is always the most difficult in most cases. You platform is super easy for them!

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

not applicablerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Carlota K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 22/07/2021

Commodity in pandemic time

Having a Telehealth appointment is like being at the clinic.

Avantages

Regarding the pandemic situation, this is the best option for having an appointment with a Medical Doctor.

Inconvénients

Some patients doesn't have high speed internet and they can't use this software

Réponse de Mend VIP

We really appreciate the review! Mend continues to drive towards requiring the least amount of bandwidth in the industry. Mend now supports connections as low as 20-30k per second for both audio and video. At those speeds, 3G Internet and some 2G cellular Internet connections are now possible!

Mend is also releasing a Call Patient phone backup in every visit. Releasing in Sept., 2021 any provider will have the option to place a phone call to the patient's phone number on file from within a Mend video visit.

The most productive Telehealth programs in the country run on Mend. Mend helps practices all over the country see more patients!

Répondu le 31/07/2021
Audryn A.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 24/03/2021

Mend Review

Overall I would not recommend Mend. Compared to other similar products, this software is not the best.

Avantages

There isn't much I like about this product. It was there when I needed it to continue practice during the pandemic but now that I am familiar with it and other products, I do not like much about this software.

Inconvénients

There always seems to be some issue with connection. The images are often blurry and I have had many issues with getting connected to sessions. The screen sharing feature does not seem to work. There are many unnecessary steps required to get things done. Tech support is not as helpful as I would like it to be.

Réponse de Mend VIP

This is Matt McBride, the CEO of Mend. There is usually a very simple fix and connectivity is priority #1 for Mend. Please contact me directly and we'll resolve this quickly for you.

This is not a normal experience and we would like to understand it and get it corrected for you. We're passionate about the care that is delivered while using our platform and work relentlessly to be the best. My email is [email protected] I will help you personally to ensure that the system works properly for you. Please feel free to contact me anytime with any feedback.

Karissa K.

Publié le 24/09/2020

The best option for my needs

Mend is the best platform available for my needs (I've tested Doxy and zoom as well). Most of the "cons" I've experienced are works in progress at Mend. The Mend team is always working to improve and update the platform. I'm excited to see what else they have in store.

Avantages

1. Clients do not have to download software. 2. Scheduling appointments with automatic reminders. 3. Alerts when the client signs in for the appointment. 4. Very few audio / visual challenges. 5. Excellent customer service. 6. Mend shows you the strength of both your internet connection and your clients internet connection. 7. When clients join a session, clients must enter same dob as I have listed in their chart before being allowed into the waiting room.

Inconvénients

1. Clients can't sign on without an appointment (like with Doxy) 2. No virtual background option (like with zoom) 3. I wish the settings (mine and what I set for the clients) had more detailed options. 4. I wish I knew the details of what / when Mend sent clients reminders or alerts. For example, I didn't know until clients told me that Mend was sending them daily reminders to test their speed. 5. The platform seems to use more bandwidth than other hipaa compliant platforms as evidenced by increased lagging or delays. 6. No way to hide the thumbnail picture of myself (or for the client to hide their thumbnail image). 7. Clients must be over 18. 8. Mend notifies me at the time of the appointment if the client is in the waiting room. I wish Mend notified me when the client joined regardless of whether they are early, on time, or late. 9. The notifications don't always come to me. 10. It's not always easy to tell if a client is waiting (EG. Their appointment doesn't turn green without refreshing the page).

Robert C.

Publié le 08/02/2019

Mend

-Mend overall is a very convenient app with great potential. I'm excited to see Mend continue to progress as our company expands.

Avantages

-Allowing us to personalize the app/site to support our company's logo
-Tech support is quick to respond and resolve critical issues
-The most recent updates appears to offer clearer video and audio

Inconvénients

-The app for the smartphone offers a login feature that doesn't seem to be necessary. Clients are able to open the app and just enter their 6 digit code without having to login first. This confuses some clients.

-Idle timeouts that require you to log back in frequently

-The syncing between our system and theirs doesn't always update properly. i.e. if an appointment was marked out in our system. During the next cycle, the old appointment will populate into Mend as though it still needs to take place.

-The reporting tools could be updated to review certain pieces of information to help our practice run more efficiently.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you for this great feedback. The portal login link within the app is being removed in the next release this month. We're happy to explore more robust integration options to keep the two systems in better synchronization. There are limitations on the EHR side that we are having to work around currently.

Répondu le 11/02/2019
Candice M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Customizable

Overall I feel that Mend is a good platform and what I love most is that they are always working on continued improvements.

Avantages

Mend is always willing to work with us on how to make improvements to the platform or our process to make it easier for our providers, staff, and patients.

Inconvénients

With any tech there will always be glitches and or issues with connectivity. There are certain providers/patients that report issues with loss of video or audio.

American Well

Pourquoi choisir Mend

They discontinued their service.

Customization and cost
Rori J.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Mend Review

Overall, good, but some recent changes, I do not appreciate.

Avantages

Once you learn the steps for entering a patient, scheduling, the system is fairly easy to use and is reliable, for the most part.

Inconvénients

Some clients complain about being able to get on, especially if using their cell phone. Logging on difficulties and occasional difficulties in being able to stay on for an hour are common complaints. I do not like that the cell phone icon was recently moved into a different location, and if it is used to remind a client of their appointment, you can't use it again as it does not populate the phone number. You have to go back to find their phone number. I don't like that change, at all. While it is fairly easy to schedule appointments, multiple steps are needed, such as needing to enter the session length and the provider every time you schedule. If we schedule multiple appointments at a time, streamlining this process would help so that multiple clicks are not necessary.

Linnette L.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 501-1 000 employés

User Friendly

AS I mention before I really love the customer service, I had brought an issue before to them and within days it was resolve making my experience better than before.

Avantages

Mend is very easy to use and it has an amazing customer service. I have ask questions and ask for the Mend team to help me and they have always been quick to respond and help me with whatever issue I might have.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a way for the clients to be prompt to make their own payments, by inputting their credit or debit cards themselves and if the card is declined then they couldn't proceed to their appointment. However I understand that the Mend team works everyday to improved their software.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate it. We can collect the payment during the appointment booking process. We will follow up to gather your feedback and discuss possible options.

2/14/19 - We talked to Linnette and we had the ability to solve the payment problem with our digital forms and come up with a much better workflow to solve the payment issue.

Répondu le 14/02/2019
Rannon A.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 29/09/2020

Reoccurring Issues that Never Get Addressed

Unresponsive and overall bad tech. I would not recommend your service to others in behavioral health. I wish so badly we would switch to Zoom or WebEx. I have been begging our director about this since this has all started 6 months ago. I gave your organization grace and was patient due to all that has been going on, but you have made some steep promises that you could handle this. I don't see you stepping up to the plate to address something so basic around reliability that has me rather upset.

Avantages

The ease of use and certain functionalities are nice, however they don't always work such as the share your screen function is very hit or miss.

Inconvénients

Since we have started on this venture with your organization I constantly hear negative feedback from my clinical staff of 10 providers that client's get dropped from their group, client's can't login due to the email never getting sent out, and my providers getting removed from the group. It appears that anytime the group size is over 8-10 individuals present the platform implodes and becomes very shaky from a performance standpoint. All of my providers have 14-16 clients each group, so every group gets impacted by this. It's not just one of them. I worry about how long this is going to go on for un-addressed. I hold a staffing every week with my providers and it's the first thing they ask about, "when is Mend going to fix this?" They use the tech support line when they have the time to do it, but usually they have found the feedback is never helpful. My providers are very frustrated and I am quite frankly tired of hearing about it. Please, I beg you look into upgrading your servers, software, or whatever you think would fix this issue. It has gone on far too long. It's a running joke about your service with our client's and it's affecting the way people want to engage in virtual care with us.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Rannon, thank you for the feedback. We have released many changes and we're pushing to get them implemented. We have a new setting to decrease resources needed for large groups. We have feature to dial in people over the phone with poor equipment or connectivity.

Offering group capability over the Web was brand new development performed for your organization specifically. We agreed to a date to deliver this brand new feature and then a pandemic happened. We still met our delivery date and no other company or team would have been able to deliver on schedule like we did. We're very proud of that.

Any new development during a global pandemic is going to experience some bumps in the road. We appreciate your patience and we're pushing as well to get changes made deployed to everyone.

Répondu le 30/09/2020
Sarah H.

Publié le 13/07/2018

My job just got way too easy.

I am able to process everything faster, especially getting signatures from the doctors and patients. I don't have to spend hours uploading paper into my computer- with Mend, its already there.

Avantages

I LOVE that my administrative time has been cut down. Because I save so much time with Mend, I have more time to call my patients, see more patients, and process them faster. At the end of the day, medicine is a business, so time is money. Now I can actually do more of what matters; help my patients... and help the business.

The Mend customer service team is amazing. I always get an immediate response, and a quick resolution to my question. If there is a complicated issue, they stay in contact with me via email through every step. I never feel forgotten about, or like my questions are pointless. They seem to appreciate the feedback, and work hard to keep us happy.

Inconvénients

There are still a few issues we are working out, but customer service is always quick to resolve them when they come up.

Michelle S.

Publié le 21/04/2021

Just so-so

Overall ok, but could sure be improved w/ features & integration with EHR

Avantages

Pretty easy to learn. Generally reliable - and lots of emails if malfunctioning. Has lots of tip sheets. Patients don't have to download an app

Inconvénients

Limited features (e.g., screen share would be nice); not connected to EHR so have to schedule/check out appts in 2 places which is a real hassle.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Michelle, thank you so much for the review! We do have screen share and have had it for long time if you click the screen button while in a video session.

You can also connect with our world class service team in seconds using the Need Help? button to get help in seconds with screen share.

We also have numerous options for EHR integration as we can connect to the majority of EHRs out there. I am the CEO of Mend, feel free to contact me directly anytime if you need help with the integration or anything else on the platform. [email protected]

Isabella B.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Publié le 25/05/2021

Branding and professionalism

I have chosen Mend for my group session because they don't limit the amount of clients, it's easily accessible, very minimal dropped sessions even when the client does not have the best connection and/or are rural.

Avantages

I like that my clients are able to access the software with minimal steps, no profile, plugin, and or downloads. Also, the "mend" logo/branding creates a professional setting for my agency, my clients appear more at ease knowing that their information is confidential.

Inconvénients

It have encountered some technical issues while in session, the customer services response is slow.

Réponse de Mend VIP

This is Matt McBride, CEO of Mend. I'm grateful for your review, thank you! Our customer service should never be slow. Please feel free to reach me directly at [email protected] so we can resolve this for you.

We have instant support available for all users, even patients, within seconds.

Répondu le 28/05/2021
Cheryl M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 11-50 employés

Publié le 29/08/2017

Very positive. Customer support is awesome

Avantages

It is easy to use for most patients. It works well and allows our clinicians to see both the patient and their chart at the same time. Additionally our staff is able to trouble shoot any in house problems or issues pretty easily. The schedule works well and is easy to use.

Inconvénients

It does not work on every platform and it is hard to tell which platforms it does and doesn't work on. Many of the patients we would like to target for this program do not have the technology to use this service.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Mend works on any device - desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile and every platform - Windows, Android, Apple, and any other device with an Internet connection. Video works on any device as well that has Chrome, Firefox, IE, Android, or iOS covering 98-99% of the market. Microsoft and Apple are committed to supporting video as well in Edge and Safari.

Répondu le 30/08/2017
Bethany D.

Publié le 22/12/2018

Good product

My overall experience with Mend has been great! I am able to see clients from all over the country. No matter if I am traveling or at a different office, I am able to have full therapy sessions.

Avantages

The thing I love most about this product is how easy it is for clients to use to connect with me for sessions. It runs really well.

Inconvénients

You do need to have a strong internet connection for it work really well. This can be pretty frustrating when you don't or strong internet is not available in certain areas of the country.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it! We have major performance improvements to video releasing the first week of the new year (Jan. '19). Video will require even less bandwidth and we'll have better support for group video sessions. There will also be a new design to make it even easier to use.

Répondu le 27/12/2018
Scott A.

Publié le 25/09/2020

A useful tool for video communications with a few flaws

It's alright. Having to make a profile for each patient that schedules a video visit is a pain in the butt, I want there to be some way for the patient to create their own account, or a way to seamlessly transfer our EMR information to create a mend account without wasting all this time copy/pasting patient info.

Avantages

Easy to register patients into the system, patients can confirm that their tech works prior to the appointment.

Inconvénients

we have no automated software to link mend to our EMR, so every mend patient must be added manually. A little frustrating, especially if someone makes a last minute video visit and we have to stop what were doing to add them into mend real fast before their appointment start time.

There is also no feedback that the patient database is being queried when you search for it, so it's hard to tell if there are no users with that name, or if the database hasn't finished it's search yet. I often times end up making duplicate patient profiles just because I think the patient is not in the system when they are, the database was just slow to show me that. The speed in which search query finishes varies between half a second to almost 10 seconds. Add one of those spinning "searching" icons so I know it's still searching.

Megan S.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 15/02/2019

Mend Review

Works pretty well overall. Some patient have trouble if they need to show something and flip their camera around.

Avantages

Easy to use, pretty good picture and sound quality.

Inconvénients

Can't do throat exams, light just shines back into the camera. Some people have difficulty getting it set up or using their cameras.

Réponse de Mend VIP

Awesome feedback, thank you! In order to do throat exams you might need something like a Firefly Otoscope. Patients may not always have this available to them. Some smartphones can handle this. The Mend system does adjust automatically on both Android and iOS for closeups. However, relying on the patient to angle the camera and lighting just right could be an issue. Regardless, we will investigate further to see if there is anything we can do here. If we make further changes, we will follow up and let you know.

Répondu le 19/02/2019
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 05/04/2019

Simple interface but some adjustment with more complicated functions

I used Mend to work with my clients in scheduling appointments and managing my own billing. It was great for simpler messaging, but a little more difficult when insurance arrangements were complicated. Overall it was a good experience.

Avantages

I like the ease of scheduling and sending information to clients. I can see quickly who is having trouble attending appointments and integrating that with my own billing management.

Inconvénients

Some of my clients still have some trouble understanding the software, and I've had to spend some time explaining it to them instead of being able to look it up themselves.

Réponse de Mend VIP

If you direct your patients to our Help button, we respond within 20 seconds and we can help your patients with their first use so you don't have to spend time on that.

Also, if you're using our digital forms, why not have a training form to set expectations? You could inform them of policies, include FAQs, discuss any technology, etc.

Thank you for the review!

Répondu le 08/04/2019
Antonette M.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Publié le 01/10/2020

Audio needs enhancement

Avantages

Easy to use, ability to see daily, weekly or monthly

Inconvénients

When you are seeing a patient via the telemed feature, the audio is a poor quality and most of the time you cannot even hear the patient or they cannot hear us. Patient's state that they do nto get their text messages to be reminded of upcoming appointments

Réponse de Mend VIP

Thank you so much for the review!! This is Matt McBride, the CEO of Mend. There is usually a very simple fix and connectivity is priority #1 for Mend. Notifications should always arrive for your patients unless there is some issue we need to resolve. Notifications are critical to connecting patients and we monitor them closely. Please reach me directly. I'd love to learn more about your experience and resolve it quickly.

We're passionate about the care that is delivered while using our platform and work relentlessly to try to be the best. My email is [email protected] Please feel free to contact me anytime with any feedback.

341 avis