Avis clients sur ERPAG

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ERPAG

ERPAG est une solution ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) dans le cloud. Elle s'adresse aux PME de divers secteurs, notamment l'automobile, le commerce de détail, l'enseignement, l'informatique, etc. Parmi les fonctionnalités...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 26/11/2023

Logiciel de gestion

Avantages

C'est un logiciel de gestion de commande, d'inventaire et même la facturation. Il ouvre tous les processus métiers des petites et moyennes entreprises en gérant des stocks et des commandes en temps normal recommandé. Il exécute les commandes en s'occupant aussi d'impression d'étiquettes cloud et les différentes marques de stock.

Inconvénients

Chez ERPAG il n'y a pas un commentaire négatif que je peux lui apporter car il est utile dans son domaine précis.

Laura
Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 19/02/2020

Victory Cheer Uniforms is using ERPAG to manage growth and manufacturing

So far we're able to create orders pretty easily. I'm not sure yet how to submit an invoice for online payment to clients.

Avantages

We like that this software allows for CRM, BOM and manufacturing planning.

Inconvénients

This software does not have a human resources feature. This may also pose an issue when trying to track individual job performance.

Aushim

Publié le 22/02/2022

Very good software for manufacturing companies that sell hardware products

In general we are really happy with our license with ERPAG. Their customer support is very helpful, they are always friendly and can help your with everything no matter what. The software itself is also very powerful, we are not using all the features yet but are currently using more and more.

Avantages

- ERPAG has live agents (through the website) that can help very fast with all the questions we have
- The link between Quotations, sales orders, invoices, etc is really well done. Very well linked to all the manufacturing project and the current stock
- It is a very powerful software when you start using the blocky scripts to personalize everything you need
- Clear overview of all the product and services

Inconvénients

- They don't have an open API yet (ongoing) so that we can link it to other software

Odoo

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

We did quite a lot of research between different software on the market for a manufacturing companies that manufactures and sells product and compared the available features and the pricing, and ERPAG is way far the best (price/quality wise) currently on the market. Odoo for exemple is much more expensive and cannot provide everything ERPAG does.

Les meilleures alternatives à ERPAG

• Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Publié le 19/08/2021

ERPAG Lacking Support

Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support.

At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG.

My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.

I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Avantages

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Inconvénients

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Atef

Publié le 13/04/2024

Easy to take the decidion you have been looking for

Avantages

Universality and Accuracy as well as inclusiveness to all what you may think you want in your manufacturing software.

Universality and Accuracy was the most I liked. Charting is so neat

Bob

Publié le 21/01/2023

Highly Recommend! Great software, and you can't beat the pricing.

Used it at a previous company (found it, implemented it, admin'd it, and was a daily user. Now I'm using it as my own company and have recommended it to others.

Avantages

Initially liked the purchasing and PO functions the most...then I started digging into and learning more about multi-level BOM and love it. The new custom reports are great as well, and give the user more capabilities in designing the look and content of their documents.

Inconvénients

1 Day = 24 Hrs. While this is true in its simplest form, it is not true for how many companies work. I would rather see 48 hours on a time sheet instead of 2 days, which can be misleading depending on how your company operates.

Bryn
  • Secteur d'activité : Vins et spiritueux

Publié le 16/10/2019

Wonderful Fully Featured ERP Package

ERPAG support is fantastic; they have been quick to respond to our questions making it easy for us to move forwards.

Avantages

ERPAG has been one of the easiest products we've come across to get started with. The menus are clear, everything is easy to find and mistakes are easy to fix. The data import functionality is very easy to use - just copy and paste from a spreadsheet and you're good to go. Sales tax handling was a big problem for us with several competing products; ERPAG handles the relatively complex tax rules here in Canada with ease, including different tax rates depending on the buyer's location, etc.

Inconvénients

Some pages are a little hard to work with on smaller screens

Pourquoi choisir ERPAG

We needed a cloud-based package that could be accessed from anywhere. ERPAG fits our needs perfectly.

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

ERPAG was the only package that met all of our requirements. Job routing, cost accounting, proper sales tax handling - you would think those features would be common across all ERP packages, but most of the competing tools we evaluated had deficiencies that we couldn't overcome.
Ravi
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/12/2022

Excellent Easy to Use ERP System

We choose ERPAG after wasting our money in custom ERP system with other company and it took almost 1 year for them to figure out what we needed and it still did not work.ERPAG is so easy to deploy , anyone with basic ERP knowledge can start using in few minutes. And I have never seen ERP system with so much customization option in reports.

Avantages

It was so easy to deploy this software. We started using within 4-5 days and that include training to team.

Inconvénients

Only thing we did not like about this software is limited capability in accounting module.

Fishbowl

Pourquoi choisir ERPAG

Focus Team was very unprofessional and could not deploy the software in one year. we lost almost $8000 dollars.

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

We like the ability to customize reports and visibility it offered to manage team activity.
Chance

Publié le 12/12/2023

Great software for the money

Great functionality for the price, and super easy to navigate the software.

Avantages

1. Lot traceability is super easy.
2. Product and inventory management is highly functional.

Inconvénients

1. So far, the financial piece seems insufficient for my needs.
2. Not sure how well it will integrate with my retail website, as mine is not Shopify.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 14/02/2022

Perfect software for small companies

Material management, Inventory management, Production planning

Bill of Materials, Integration with Shopify and quickbooks

Inconvénients

Nothing to be honest, our company is perfectly happy with this software

Lovas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services d'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 15/05/2024

Erpag review

Avantages

It has a lot of functionality, and it has a good API solution.

Inconvénients

It has a litle bit unsusual structure for me.

Ratanachai

Publié le 01/07/2020

Flexible & intelligent software but easy to use. Best for startups & small to mid size...

I'm so happy to find this application after a virtually forever search for an ERP software that will fit my organization requirement with limited budget. The software is sophisticated and well designed. It is also so flexible that allows you to adjust and tweak the software to fit your organization's requirement. The flow of the application is also intuitive and easy to understand.

Their support team is also very helpful. I love that they also provide the Live Chat service within the application. This really help us solve our problems quickly.

So, if you are an entrepreneur looking for an ERP solution, make sure you don't skip this one!

Avantages

Cloud Application, No need to invest in hardware. The software covers every aspect of an organization and link important data together. It is very flexible and well designed.

Inconvénients

Support team availability for company in Asia continent is quite limited.
Continuity issue. For example, when we briefly lost Internet connection, the user is kicked out of the software immediately and lose all the unsaved works. When something is wrong, the application is just suspended without any reason or explanation. It should have a better error handling.

Chirag
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 01/10/2020

Best Software for material managment

Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Avantages

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Inconvénients

Few additional option which are not working as of now,
but does not mater much,

Zoho Desk et SAP Concur

Marg ERP was a headache

Good price + Great response from the support team, + Easy to use
Abbey
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 12/08/2020

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Avantages

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Inconvénients

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Pourquoi choisir ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

Becuase of the price and the integration into e-commerce software.
Frank
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 06/05/2020

More features for less.

Most of the issues we had was collecting the right data and understanding the terminology of ERPAG as it compares to Quickbooks Online. Also, the sitch to QBO and implementation of ERP at the same time has added a degree of difficulty we wouldn't have if we had stayed with Quickbooks Desktop but the switch was needed. Being able to use ERP on android tablets like the ones we already use in production will save us a ton of money that we would have spent on scanners and other gadgets we won't need.

Avantages

The number of features included in the software and the pricing tiers are a pleasant surprise in the age of paid add-ons or poorly developed and overpriced software packages available for manufacturing and production control.

Inconvénients

The learning curve might be a little steep for a single person to est out all that the software has to offer and the documentation could use some detailed examples on how to use some modules and the sequence to follow when entering data manually or via import. But given all the things this software does right it is understandable that it would have a delay in the documentation for some modules.

Katana Cloud Inventory

Pourquoi passer à ERPAG

Long term cost of ownership and features.
Hung
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 08/08/2017

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Save a lot of time.

Avantages

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze.
Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient.
ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Inconvénients

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/02/2021

Impressive capabilities

Superlative!

Avantages

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Inconvénients

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Hilary
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Publié le 20/02/2022

Excellent and rubust

great

Avantages

the dashboard and how it graphically summarizes statistics.

Inconvénients

the login in the interface should be able to keep track of login information across platforms so that it will be easier for auto-fills.

SAP Concur

functionality

Esthetics and functionality
Thomas

Publié le 05/02/2024

Best for my small business.

I am moving up from an older MRP system (miniMRP). ERPAG provides all functionality at a great price.

Avantages

All the features and functionality I need.
The price is the best I have seen considering the scope of the software.

Inconvénients

Training videos. They are informative but hard to watch. The sound varies from video to video. Too robotic.

Bryan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 29/01/2024

Well worth the money and time investment

Overall, it has been fantastic. It has really streamlined several of our processes. We are a small, growing company and I feel that this software has helped us grow (and understand where our growth is coming from).

Avantages

Ease of use, Cost, Customer service is fantastic.

Inconvénients

There are a few small limitations building reports but nothing that is a deal breaker for us.

Hoang
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 10/06/2019

The ERPAG has potential to become great

It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Avantages

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Here are a few:

- Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it.
- The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day.
- I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia.
- The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

BOB
  • Secteur d'activité : Emballage et conteneurs

Publié le 20/01/2020

Does what I need it to do!

So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Avantages

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Inconvénients

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

ramon
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 18/10/2017

very easy

the web access and very easy use for sales

Avantages

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Inconvénients

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

FERNANDO
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 05/01/2024

First Approach

I want implement the whole system to my company, but I need more time to feed initial data. Thank you

Avantages

Different moduls integration. I could link all my operation in a single system

Inconvénients

needs someone to explain more the system.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 25/09/2022

The Answer To Your Success Can Be A Click Away

It's a learning experience allowing one to understand how an ERP can be so critical in today's everyday business

Avantages

This software has a variety of needed business features within this application. Each brings its data and transforms it into an easy-to-follow layout from which every business can benefit.

Inconvénients

There is no fleet management offered which is a plus for me

330 avis