Avis clients sur 15Five

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur 15Five

15Five est une plateforme de gestion des performances centrée sur l'humain qui garantit des responsables efficaces, des employés très engagés et des entreprises très performantes. Qu'il s'agisse d'enquête sur l'engagement,...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 24/09/2023

Gestion des performances

15Five est un logiciel très puissant et abordable qui grâce à ses fonctionnalités très puissantes et efficace fournit des informations réel sur les performances des employés afin d'améliorer le flux du travail.

Avantages

Ce que j'apprécie le plus chez 15Five est son interface intuitive, rapports de des tableaux de bord distinctifs, pris des décisions claire et au bon moment

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel que j'apprécie bien sauf que sa prise en main n'ai pas facile et nécessite une formation de base

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 12/01/2018

From an HR Professional; this is the most powerful and easy to use tool I have ever seen in...

We monitor and manage our whole team using the software. Major objectives to weekly check in. It is our #1 people tool.

Avantages

Super easy to use - no 'training' necessary (even though it is available). Get's the team to think every week about what's important, how they can be intentional with their time, what they want to achieve and how to bring ideas to the table. The performance management software takes conversations to where they should be - improving the working life of employees. It's development focussed and doesn't take long to do. The new homepage allows each team member to use the product daily to stay on top of what's important. We use the rating out of 5 each week as a key company metric to get a sense of how our team are feeling about work.

Inconvénients

We recently engaged a points based recognition program which I fear will replace the high5's. I'm wondering if this could be integrated somehow as the high5's were a real motivator for the team. From what I can tell, there is no analysis tool at the end of a review period to analyse the 'manager only' data so see what ratings were provided across the board. It would be great to use a talent rating in the system too which showed where our high performers were.

Andy
Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Publié le 15/01/2019

Why you need to consider 15Five

I've worked for companies that had millions of dollars in revenue and companies that boasted many billions in revenue and both size orgs and every others that fall somewhere in between could find value in implementing this tool. The key is to use it consistently and be willing to objectively accept, analyze and use the data that is returned.

Avantages

I'm in the 30th year of my working life and career and have been fortunate to have seen a lot tools that center around the human resources arena. There are a lot of good ones out there and I've used many of them with success. But there is something different about 15Five. This tool gives you the right-size touch points to measure your team's temperature all along the way. Too many companies rely on annual reviews, or semi-annual if they are proactive to gauge their employee's mindset and solicit feedback. Two days out of the year doesn't come close to providing meaningful data. 15Five offers up a non-threatening way to check-in with your team and make sure everyone is in the game. There have been times where the 1-5 scale for "how did the week go" produced a "3" response. It presented the opportunity to ask the right questions and correct any challenges within a 5-day timeframe instead of the traditional 6-month interval. In some instances, the lower rating was based on factors outside of work which is helpful to know as well because home and work life always comingle despite our best efforts to separate the two. All-in-all... an extremely valuable tool.

Inconvénients

Perhaps a few more analytics for managers to check into but nothing that takes away from the overall value of the tool.

Les meilleures alternatives à 15Five

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 21/03/2022

A tool for disconnected members of HR to get an incorrect sense of team satisfaction

I have not found any benefits to using this software. All it did was to provide a waste of 5-15 minutes of my Friday afternoon every week.

Avantages

The tool can be used by workers to alert team managment of dissatisfaction in a way that has a lower bar to action. In this i mean raising dissatisfaction can be difficult with team management often because it requires a push from workers to raise complaints. This software can provide an outlet that has a lower barrier to participation to alert dissatisfaction - this can get the process rolling to resolve these issues.

Anonymous feedback can be given if the software is configured for this. This can be useful to understand how a team feels.

Inconvénients

This software to me feels like a solution that is better resolved by a more human touch from team management and company HR.
This software helps to provide feedback from multiple levels of a team to ensure members of the team are satisfied. I shall focus on what i feel is the most important purpose of this software, helping resolve dissatisfaction in a team.
This should in my opinion be dealt with using a human touch and face to face help from management for employees and not through a semi automated tool. 15Five sends out surveys and feedback requests every week to employees to ask for their feedback on how work is going. This to me feels not like the best solution for organisations.

• Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 29/04/2023

15five - its a great line manager tool

Fantastic. Customer service is impeccable

Avantages

We love how it helps to develop our line managers and give a easy to use tool that helps give consistency, but allows individuals to express themselves.

Inconvénients

Nothing significant that its missing at this point....if it integrated holiday booking and document saving that would be amazing...oh and a place to hold a role description doc...but thats it. Other than that. Outstanding.

Lisbeth
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 21/04/2023

Love 15Five

Our team uses 1:1s, weekly check-ins, high fives, and OKRs to engage one another, discuss important topics with one another during meetings, provide weekly updates, and develop and achieve business results

Avantages

Ease of use, great for employee engagement, fantastic customer service, provides training and development webinars

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I don't like about 15Five. Everything is great!

Chandan
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 16/04/2023

15Five

Overall experience with 15Five is nice to monitor and maintained the performance of the candidate

Avantages

In our firm hr use 15five to get the employee feedback and they this software to manage the performance of the employee. This is easy to monitor the performance of the candidate and to be promoted

Inconvénients

They show the all candidates performance at a time to all employees.this is the drawback in this software

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 15/06/2023

Helped Us Get Reviews Done

Avantages

15Five allows our employees to centrally check-in each week and provide feedback on themselves, plus feedback on everything around them.

Inconvénients

The onboarding could have gone a bit better.

Alternatives envisagées

BambooHR
Holly
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 23/07/2023

15Five & VetMed

I feel that using 15Five my voice is better heard with my employer.

Avantages

I like 15Five because it allows the opportunity for me to voice my wins or my losses for the week. Rather than allowing for issues to pile up and create a larger problem, we can address our concerns without confrontation and with mediation.

Inconvénients

Do I have to have a con? I like that my workplace offers this platform of communication. I can’t think of a situation when proper and efficient communication could be seen as bad?

Courtenay
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 18/09/2023

15Five to stay Alive

I use 15Five weekly and qtrly as check-ins with my team and manager. I submit employee pulse reviews, I engage with other team members in the office through high fives and show recognition where due.

Avantages

I love how easy it is to use and navigate. It helps to keep track of meetings and notes so that we have a reference point for performance.

Inconvénients

15Five does not seem to lack much when it comes to features and use. I don't think there are any cons I could share at this moment.

Paulo
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 12/10/2023

Fabulous OKR & Business Management Framework!

Very well-made software framework for business strategy!

Avantages

The integration 15Five has to enhance work performance and coaching is great. It's also very easy to use

Inconvénients

I don't currently dislike anything at 15Five (that's a good thing!)

Nik
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits laitiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 25/05/2020

15Five - User, Reporting & Management Perspectives

User: A quick and easy way to provide feedback to management.

Reporting: Easy to generate reports that clearly show how staff are feeling, and who is making a difference for other staff.

Management: Productivity is linked to how staff are feeling, and 15Five quickly and regularly captures this information. This allows us to address any issues before they become a big problem and cost us too much in lost productivity. Also finding time to sit down with every staff member every week to get their feedback is nearly impossible. 15Five solves this problem by being online and therefore able to be completed and reviewed from anywhere and at any time.

Avantages

User: A great tool for giving a quick update on my tasks and projects at the end of each week. Its like a log of my activity, challenges, decisions and outcomes. It is also a good place to raise any concerns & issues. Being online means I can complete my weekly update from anywhere, and at any time.

Reporting: The API is brilliant. We have used the API to generate our own reports for senior management and staff that track how we are feeling as a company, the 'High Fives', and how everyone is going with their weekly 15Five feedback.

Management: Senior management can quickly get an indication of how all staff are feeling, how all staff are getting on with their work, and who is making a difference for other staff. It also makes it easy to get regular feedback, and that feedback was very useful for annual reviews.

Inconvénients

User: The software is very good at 'one-on-one' feedback, but most of us work as part of a team and this is perhaps one area that 15Five could develop further.

Reporting: Would be useful to have Tags that we can assign for tasks and projects so that we can link them with our timesheet software to capture effort etc.

Management: Would be useful to have sentiment analysis for comments on tasks and projects so that we could quickly identify strongly negative and positive comments.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 13/03/2022

Best Employee Engagement Software

I my opinion its an excellent employee engagement software. It includes all the relevant functions and features that a employee engagement software should have. Like-
360 feedback, performance review management, one on one meetings, etc...
The price plans of 15Five are also reasonable.
I personally like the software very much.

Avantages

Few things I like most in the software is ...
Its easy to use.
It provides Mobile control, I can use the services by my smartphone also.
One on one meetings.
Foster productivity and communication.
And the most helpful and intresting feature I like is , it provides customisable templates.

Inconvénients

Few things that the software should improve ...
It sends to much emails. Which is actually very distracting and irritating.
The software should include more features at management level

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 04/07/2016

15Five is a great resource to promote employee engagement

One of my first questions in my 15Five, which I still see on occasion is a three part question. What are you proud of this week? What are you stressed about? What can we do to relieve these stresses? I always have something I'm proud of. For me, the challenges come from what am I stressed about. I introduced my newest management to a typical day for me, and she felt there were many times I should be stressed. She helped me to find those portions of my day, and take on some of the extra responsibilities so I was working at the same level of efficiency throughout the whole day. To be specific, she took on some of my start of shift responsibilities, as I am limited to how long I have to prepare. Also, she took on some of my preparation for on boarding the new hires I receive. And lastly, she rescheduled some of my pickups that were always coming at the same time at my end of shift when I was trying to multi task and finish our data input. I was working through all these challenges and not even realizing that I didn't have to until I had 15Five to effectively communicate where I could use an extra hand.

Avantages

Everything. It has improved our open door policy by giving us another outlet for effective feedback. Also, the 15Five team is always looking towards improvements; inspiring to see that.

Inconvénients

It took longer for me to learn how to use it effectively. That was my own personal struggle. When presented with this service, I just wanted to hurry up, fill it out and get through it. I now know how to manage my time, fill it out a little bit here and there so I am not rushing to finish it at the end of the week. Maybe a stronger emphasis on filling it out little by little thru the week so the client isn't doing what I was doing at first and rushing to finish it with out providing efficient responses to the questions.

Caitlin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 23/01/2019

15/5 Great Management Tool

15/5 is a fantastic tool for remote teams

Avantages

There are several things I love about this software. The ability to check my co-workers 15/5's and see what types of tasks/goals they're working on weekly is useful in our remote team because it provides me with a reference which allows me to consider where I am in comparison to the rest of the team, and how I might shift my focus if need be.
The High Five tool is also fantastic because it allows us to show our appreciation for the little things we do for one another, as a remote team we aren't always sure if the things we do actually make much of a difference and this allows us to give "kudos" to things which otherwise might go unrecognized.

Inconvénients

One of the little issues I've had with this software is that it is difficult (Impossible?) to delete a task.
A quick example of this: If I write "Arrange a meeting with ___" and later that day I realize this is not the person I should be meeting with, it is difficult to remove the task, and though I can mark it as complete, it still makes the task list look cluttered and looking back on 15/5, may cause confusion.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 13/05/2019

Excellent Way to Track Employee Goals and Sentiment

15Five has allowed my company to hold itself, its employees, and its departments accountable to their predefined as well as prescribed goals. The high five forum allows employees to boost each other. The goals sections hold the company and its employees accountable. The questions section lets an organization hear from its employees in a way traditional open forums do not.

15Five makes it easy to input and track personal, department, and company goals
A great app UX makes it easy to use on the go
The high five feature is great for company culture as it gives employees a forum to support each other and give public recognition
The questions feature lets you easily survey your department or entire organization, which is a great way to discover new ideas that management might not have thought of.

Inconvénients

I don't have a single thing about this software that would keep me from recommending. It is, in my mind, the best I have encountered when it comes to goal tracking.

• Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 12/03/2019

We love 15Five!

15Five has helped our organization tremendously to improve team member engagement! Asking relevant questions frequently helps everyone feel valued and heard. Plus, with simple features like mentions, it allows for greater and unexpected collaboration that has benefitted everyone. We LOVE 15Five!

Avantages

Our organization absolutely loves how easy 15Five is to use for feedback. It allows us to change our questions easily and frequently so that we can keep the engagement high with all of our direct reports. The mobile app is also one of the best features as it allows team members to complete their 15Fives quickly and on the job in our fast-paced working environment.

Inconvénients

It is a large financial investment, and a few years ago when we implemented 15Fives and we had different levels of management/leadership needing to collect feedback from some of the same employees, but employees couldn't have more than one 15Five account tied to their email address, we found ourselves paying sometimes double for the same person. So you must be very intentional with your structure for using this feedback tool so that your investment matches who you're developing.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 11/11/2018

It's great....but!

Avantages

I seriously love 15Five from an organizational perspective. It makes a lot of sense for a business owner or manager to implement 15Five into their workplace. It gets your employee to have open and honest conversations all while not having to move from their desk.... but keep reading below.

Inconvénients

While it's great from an idea perspective, in reality, it doesn't always work as planned. You will see that your employees still hold out on providing the whole truth. And frankly, can you blame them? It's hard to have a fully open conversation with your manager, and this software tries to make that happen.

From a managers perspective, it's best to implement this software with an in person conversation. While it's easy to just use it weekly online, it's best to have an employee fill out their 15Five and go through it together during an in-person meeting. Do whatever you can to get your employees to speak the whole truth - but keep in mind, it is insanely hard to get everything out.

Katrina
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 22/01/2019

Great Idea – push it to the next level

15five allowed our very small company to instantiate a formal HR process. It set the course for regular performance review cycles which in turn leave people feeling more motivated. In general, it's a morale booster – though it can get repetitive. I think a few tweaks to make features more robust and easy to use will go along way. I want to document my own personal growth and objectives – maybe totally privately – in an easier way.

Avantages

This software is excellent for small businesses looking to streamline and professionalize their HR approach. Prior to 15five, my company basically had no formal HR system, which I think is surprisingly common amongst small and medium sized companies. I like the report structure. I like the tracking over time. I like/use nearly all of the features.

Inconvénients

There are a lot of features that are buried. It took me several months of use to find, then understand how to use objectives. The peer review process was also a little weird as it asked me to comment on my co-workers' career goals and trajectory – not information I had access to. I would like to see more structure around professional development for individuals. It seems like there's a lot of overlap/confusion around flagging for followup, adding items to a 1:1, following up, commenting. I wish it was all even just a little bit simpler.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 13/05/2019

Keeps everyone in the know

I like 15Five overall. It's easy to manage weekly, keeps me thinking about what I'm working on and makes sure that my boss and colleagues understand where my time is being spent. It's also helped in cases when I've been working on something, and see a co-worker post something similar or that augments what I'm doing so that we can then work together on it.

Avantages

I enjoy being able to peruse my coworkers accomplishments for the week and seeing their feedback on my own. The high fives are also very motivating. It's nice to be able to pull your teammates up for the good work that they're doing and equally nice to know my own work is being noticed and appreciated.

Inconvénients

I do wish we could edit our weekly goals when I'm submitting my final report. Or if I could report progress toward a goal. For example, I may have a goal to create a Knowledge Base article, but during the week, became very busy and was only able to get half way through. It would be nice to update it to either state that the article was started or to show that I've progressed 50% of the way and the other 50% roll onto next week's goals.

Publié le 08/11/2017

An easy-to-use tool that makes it simple to do what every manager should be doing already.

Avantages

Ease of use for the person filling out the report- it's simple and helpful for them, as well as the manager. That makes it quality content, and not just white noise or another thing to check off the list.

Inconvénients

Sometimes challenging to rearrange questions for different groups/individuals. They have a system in place, but I don't personally believe it's the most user-friendly. It can be confusing and unintuitive at times.

Hi reviewer,

Thanks so much for the review. It's great to hear you find 15Five simple to use (one of our values!) and that it's helpful for managers and employees.

I'm sorry you are having issues with questions. Questions are a bit tricky and I admit it's not the most user friendly part of our app.

We always strive to improve. If you have suggestions or get stuck on anything please email our support team [email protected]. We love customer feedback - good and bad.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Priscilla Zorrilla
15Five Customer Success Manager

Répondu le 10/11/2017
Garlenzka
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 03/02/2020

15Five user review

I like getting feedback from management and co-workers. Keeping this going throughout the year, I think is great because it not only keeps you on track for goals, but also helps with keeping the communication going between management and other co-workers.

Avantages

Software is easy to use. Also love the reminders during the week on how we are doing with our goals for the week. Very helpful in keeping us in check. I also like the feedback we can give to our co-workers. The knowledge that their managers will see the feedback is great because everyone likes to give and receive positive reinforcement of a job well done and constructive criticism as well.

Inconvénients

My experience so far has been positive. From the option of entering information via my laptop or an App, it's all great.

Hi Garlenzka,

Thanks for taking the time to share this awesome feedback with us! It's great to hear you're finding 15Five easy to use and getting value out of it in terms of driving better communication.

Best,

Publié le 11/12/2019

This is good tool aspect from HR Vision

The business aspect we solve many HR and Manager Problem

it has Easy interface - to work and use and also Great customer service
it Provides the performance management software

Inconvénients

Analytics for managers to check the task.
it has a pre-set date Problem while submitting the task
In which each submission can only have one reviewer so this is not good from my side.

Réponse de 15Five

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us! I'm happy to hear you're getting value out of 15Five and will be sure to let our Customer Support team know they're doing a fantastic job taking care of our customers.

I also appreciate you sharing feedback on some of the limitations you've encountered in 15Five. We're very committed to continuously innovating our product and will be making several exciting releases in 2020 that will address many of our customers' most pressing pain points.

I'd love to hear more about how your organization is using 15Five today, including the benefits you're getting and challenges you're facing. Feel free to reach out!

Best,

Gustavo
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/01/2018

15Five has allowed our team to open a great direct comms channel with their managers. Love it!

Communications and team integration!

Avantages

It has also opened-up a great channel for our managers to learn and get insightful information from the needs and concerns of our collaborators.

We love its easiness to use and some slick features, like Hi fives, Objectives and Reviews!

It has become a tool for people to recognize each other's efforts and achievements in the day-to-day life.

We finish each one of our All-Hands going through every high five each member gave to their colleagues; it has made a great difference and now everyone is really looking forward to the Monday meetings, just to read and get their cheers!

Inconvénients

In our specific case, we are based out of Mexico. A few of our employees don't speak English and therefore, it is more challenging for them to get the best out of the tool, especially the instructions they get from the system alerts, which are not editable.

One other thing we've struggled with is that the Hi Fives feed is not showing ALL the messages, and therefore, we sometimes don't have the complete information in our All-Hands to share.

Another thing that sucks is that me, as the Company Leader, cannot assign a reviewer for my reports. I'd love to get feedback from my partner, whose report's reviewer is me (I am her manager for this matter).

Although counterintuitive in the theory, I'd be great that it was possible to set her as my reviewer as well.

William
William
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 16/01/2019

Great employee engagement tool

Since introducing this employee engagement and feedback has greatly improved.

Avantages

We use 15Fives as part of our employee management tools as we consult on client sites away from office alot. Many times our resources are not physically with managers for updates and reviews. 15Fives provides a great way to communicate and stay of top of items and tasks. Objectives are also very useful to manage KPI and larger tasks for company and personal growth.

Inconvénients

Not many options for delegating duties/access to multiple levels of admin/management.

887 avis