Avis clients sur GymMaster

Avis

Note globale
Avis
Visiter le site Web

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur GymMaster

GymMaster est un système cloud de gestion des membres des clubs de santé et des salles de sport qui s'adresse aux salles de sport, aux studios de fitness et aux clubs de toutes envergures. Parmi les fonctionnalités principales...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 08/11/2023

Outils de gestion club

L'application est personnalisée.
Il permet au membre de s'inscrire et un contrôle d'adhésion total

Inconvénients

L'accès des membres difficile et différents des autres

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hey Kokou, thanks for your review. Glad to hear you're enjoying the ability to personalise to your needs.

Répondu le 17/01/2024
Gary

Publié le 23/01/2022

Amazing software and support

The most supportive staff, who make any task easy to understand. Very quick with responses and very helpful!

Avantages

It takes into account everything that you need to run a fitness business. The software is user friendly but expansive, with features for everything. The path from prospect to thriving member is all mapped out, and everything can be done online! Signing up for memberships online was a game changer for us. Also very easy for our members to book in to workouts and for us to book them in at our end.

Inconvénients

Truly everything we need to run our business and more.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Gary, thanks so much for your review, we're happy to have you aboard!

Glad to hear you're enjoying running your business on GymMaster. Be sure to give support a bell if there's anything we can do to help out.

Deep

Gymmaster review

Overall experience with Gymmaster is great and i would recommend it to other users that need a software program for their fitness facilities. Its a great program for member base collection.

Avantages

It's easy and simple to operate and navigate through the system.
Keeps all data collection and helps track member activity.
Shows business progress and what periods are peeking and not.

Inconvénients

The door scanners tend to malfunction frequently in which we have to reset the door readers to get them back online.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this review Deep, We appreciate your feedback. I have alerted our technical team to the issue you've raised, and have been assured they are investigating.
We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Les meilleures alternatives à GymMaster

Reuben

GymMaster Review

overal good as system is well laid out and easy to learn

Avantages

Ease of use and the quick to answer help line offered when unsure of anything

Inconvénients

system errors such as doors locking when not supposed to or changes made to the system that have effected members

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster

convenience and how the system was able to integrate over many systems on our premises

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you so much for this review Reuben, We appreciate your feedback and will continue to work with you on concerns raised.

Joshua
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 10/11/2023

Over seven years of wonderful experience with Gymmaster!

We are thrilled to be going on our seventh year of operations with Gymmaster. Other companies have reached out, we simply don't reply! Thanks Gymmaster!

Avantages

The easy of us that Gymmaster provides is hard to beat. Other systems seem incredibly bulky. With Gymmaster we are able to run our membership system with ease. New hires learn the system in minutes.

Inconvénients

Being in the west coast of Mexico, sometimes there is a slight lag with communicating with the team in NZ. However it is nothing that is of extreme importance since we almost never need assistance from the Gymmaster team. The system is highly intuitive and easy to use! No complaints!

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for your review and joining us for your amazing seven-year journey with GymMaster! Here's to many more successful years ahead!

Répondu le 16/01/2024
Carley

Publié le 02/09/2019

Have helped reduce our admin hours

Dashboard
Ease of use
Reporting

Inconvénients

Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster

Desperate for a better option

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster

We have been with Mindbody before and hated it, so tried GM because the customer service and support is a stand out by far

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these.
We appreciate your feedback.

Jill

Publié le 26/06/2019

Thanks team for all your support and helping our family run studio grow xx

Avantages

The staff were very helpful and understanding throughout. Value for money in comparison to other systems. Never had any issues with the hardware. Portal was extremely easy to navigate and use!

Inconvénients

I honestly had no problems over the last 3 year with the software.

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster

The customer service and approach to helping a new business get start up.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Jill. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The team here are always happy to help our clients and it's great to know GymMaster has helped make managing your studio that bit easier.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Répondu le 27/06/2019
Ricardo

Publié le 19/10/2022

Highly recommend.

Have been 5years with the Team and have given amazing support since Day One.Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Avantages

Gym master has a very user friendly point of sale system.

Inconvénients

Nothing at all.I have yet to still book for more training to bring me up to date.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Ricardo, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

Glad to have you with us and to hear that you're still happy with the switch to GymMaster 5 years on!

Répondu le 28/10/2022
Abbey
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 19/08/2019

Great product and customer service

The customer service/help team is very nice, responsive, and helpful.

Avantages

The software works well and is capable of a lot. I love the way it fully integrates with the door access system.

Inconvénients

Certain features are hard to learn and there's no manual. Luckily, customer service is good.

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster

I'd read negative reviews of Mindbody online about their customer service. I had very positive interactions with the gymmaster sales team, so decided to give it a try.

Hi Abbey,

Thanks so much for your great feedback, so glad you are finding the system helpful for your business.

You will be pleased to hear that we are currently in the process of improving our documentation to make it easier for clients to learn and understand all the features offered in the system.

Kelsa

Amazing product

Avantages

We love everything about gymaster, it is cost effective, user friendly and the support is great.

Inconvénients

Not much I can complain about. We like everything about this product.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you Kelsa, we love your feedback and appreciate you so much!
Thanks for this great review

Harvey
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 03/12/2021

Gym Master- easy software to use with great support!

very satisfied, makes tracking membership, payments very easy and has reduced admin right down to a minimum

Avantages

I like the support and how helpful the staff are

Inconvénients

no cons to mention, gym master does exactly what its suppose to do.

ABC Glofox

Pourquoi choisir GymMaster

old fashioned and didnt do alot of functions

Pourquoi passer à GymMaster

cheaper and did the job we required from the software

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Harvey, glad you made the right decision!

Thanks for your feedback, we're so happy to have you with us!

Be sure to get in touch with support if there's anything we can do to help.

Sebastian

Publié le 29/08/2019

Why GymMaster works for our business!

It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

Avantages

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

Inconvénients

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business!

Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Noel

Publié le 13/06/2019

Best for easy to use

I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

Avantages

I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

Inconvénients

I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the company’s fault but it would have been nice

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients.
We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Répondu le 19/06/2019
Michelle

Publié le 17/11/2019

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Avantages

Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

Inconvénients

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Hi Michelle
Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members.
Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on.
We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system.
Thank you again.

Répondu le 18/11/2019
Tosha

Publié le 30/11/2016

Amazing all around!

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Avantages

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Répondu le 05/12/2016
Po

Publié le 16/07/2021

Gym master is amazing!!!!

the software is so good, the support team are really friendly and always willing to help.

Avantages

I love gymmaster because they will try their best to customise much as they can for your needs. payments are easy, classes are easy to set up.

Inconvénients

non, i love everything about it, i really cant think of anything

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Po, thank you for the fantastic review. We are always pleased to hear such positive feedback. We strive to make the system as user friendly as possible and can to fit in with individual requirements. The support team here are always happy to assist when needed.

Répondu le 19/07/2021
Casey
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 03/12/2020

Great Value, Great Service

Avantages

I wanted a keyfab system that was inexpensive but that also had some of the features of "bigger" players. I found GymMaster and was thrilled that their upfront costs were so much less expensive. Easy to install and use and their launch program provided one-on-one guidance. Most importantly, their customer service is extraordinary. I have been an international consultant in the health and fitness industry for 30+ years and I would highly recommend them to anyone--and I'm not getting a dime to say any of this. Literally, I am a customer.

Inconvénients

Although it was not an issue for my application, I'd like them to offer a second keyfab option that are a bit more rugged for clients/members who abuse their keychain. LOL

Hi Casey,

Thanks so much for leaving us this amazing feedback, we put a lot of effort into keeping our costs low while maintaining the best quality system and service possible, so it's always great to hear our customers are noticing!

I will pass your idea on to the team for extra strong key fobs, can't say we have had this request before, but it's super handy to have this feedback on hand when making future decisions with suppliers.

As for the members who love to rough up their tags in the meantime, we also recently have released the new option for Bluetooth door readers. This allows members to use their phone to enter the club via the members app without RFID tags on them all the time. Maybe a solution to consider down the track!

Répondu le 07/12/2020
Sueann

Publié le 24/08/2022

Gymmaster

Keeping an up to date data base is great with the members. Really enjoyed the one on one training in lockdown with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an other stand out staff member. Always happy to help. I will miss this team. Last day at the gym tomorrow.

Avantages

Love the gymmaster system. Easy to take on board. Just follow the steps. The team behind it all are great to deal with.

Inconvénients

Would of loved to had some more one on one training in the office. We were just getting into organising this had covid it.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Sueann! Thanks so much for your feedback, pleased to hear you found the onboarding, ease of use and support team were stand-out points of the GymMaster experience for you!

Sorry to hear you're moving on from your gym, we hope your future endeavours find you well. We'll be here if you ever need us!

Gym Master is TOPS

It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

Avantages

#1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Inconvénients

Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks so much for your review John.

So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club!

Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

Sara

Publié le 02/08/2019

Great!

Overall it has been a good experience!

Avantages

I like that you can bill the customers account for purchases. I like how you can view account history. I like how easy it is to use. Customer service is great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite!

Inconvénients

That you cannot take all linked members and main members member owing and bill one big amount I have to go to each person to bill their account.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Sara, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!
We're so glad you are enjoying your experience with GymMaster.

This functionality is currently on our radar as a feature to implement - in the mean time we would be happy to schedule a session to discuss other debt collection features available through GymMaster that might help streamline the process.

Thanks again for letting us know, client feedback helps us prioritize features that will improve the software.

Répondu le 13/08/2019
Emily

Publié le 02/08/2019

Great Purchase

The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

Avantages

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Inconvénients

Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback.

We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner!

As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Répondu le 10/08/2019
Kenneth
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 08/02/2018

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to...

It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

Avantages

The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

Inconvénients

The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Kenneth, thank you for your sincere words. We've enjoyed being a part of your journey, and firmly believe that quality customer support is necessary to make sure GymMaster works as best for you as possible. Of all the billing providers we partner with, it is unfortunate that your current billing company was not one of them. However we hope that our ability to allow 3rd party billing has given you the best of both worlds!

Répondu le 11/02/2018
Stefan
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 30/08/2019

Wish I had known about this years ago.

All good here

Avantages

Ease of use, functionality, search options, customization.

Inconvénients

No problems at all, In the early days of learning the software was a little hard to get live customer support due to time zones, but they were extremely helpful.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this great review Stefan, we have expanded our support team internationally to cover more time zones now. We really appreciate your feedback.

Paola
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Rise Fitness

Avantages

The compatibility with the locking mechanisms at our gym allowing 24/7 access for our members.

Inconvénients

The mobile app is not very robust and would be great for this to be optimized so our clients could use it more for many other things and for me to schedule clients, etc. also would be great to use for access into the gym.

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Paola, we really appreciate your feedback.
We are continuing to develop the app capabilities, please feel free to reach out to your client manager with any requests or ideas for improvement.

Sonja
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Publié le 16/08/2016

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!

Avantages

Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Inconvénients

Updates have removed certain features that were useful to me. i.e., referral source

Réponse de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for the great feedback, we love hearing how GymMaster has helped our clients!
We also really appreciate your feedback about the removal of the referral source - and have since reinstated it in response to your comment :)

Répondu le 19/10/2016