Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Stitch Labs

Stitch Labs is an integrated, cloud-based inventory and order management solution that caters to mid-size multi-channel retail brands. Stitch serves as an operational hub to brand operations, centralizing inventory across all...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Reed
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 14/12/2015

Must have for multichannel fulfillment ecommerce

I run a multichannel fulfillment ecommerce operation. This is the best inventory management software to keep track of inventory levels on different marketplaces. If you are using Amazon FBA, there are many features that make SitchLabs the one stop shop for fulfilling orders.

Avantages

The user interface is very easy to use. The integration takes minutes and then you are up and running. Customer support is top notch and are able to solve any small nuance problems that pop up.

Inconvénients

There are few cons to this product. It has solved all of the inventory management problems I had prior to using StitchLabs.

Omar

Publié le 16/02/2015

One Solid App

I have been using Stitch for about six months now to power my online retailing business and I am very satisfied. Stitch is powerful stuff and it can be a little tricky if you're new to understand just how powerful it is, but in a nutshell, it is the connection between your inventory and the various channels you market it through. Used properly, stitch is a strategic piece in the puzzle that creates your business and easily replaces thousands upon thousands of dollars a month of human-error prone old world processes.

I happened to join at a time when Stitch was making the upgrade to the new interface, Stitch 2.0, and this was a major upgrade and an ambitious only. There were bugs initially and I watched the team manage the transition with a mix of upfront communication (there was a big bug at one time and the CEO reached out, explained it and they got it fixed when they said they would), actual fixes (folks are working hard there) and a one-click "back to 1.0" ever present button if the whole thing was too much for your specific situation. I was impressed how smooth the transition ended up being given the mission-critical nature of the service on the one hand and the size of upgrade on the other.

Finally, the support team, even are available on IM during working hours or by email - my plan doesn't have phone support. I have found they are able to take my poor wording, translate it into something quite simple, summarize and reply. Every time I had a question, I got a reply within 24 hours and a clear one at that. Again, impressed.

In summary, the software represents a core function and empowers you to do a lot (and focus on the right stuff). The team that produced this and is supporting is a solid one - the bugs get fixed, support is clear minded and goes the extra mile to simplify not-so-simple concepts and top management is willing to own a problem and fix if it comes.

A word of advice: don't try to make stitch your financial piece too - your data and flows need to be perfect for that and unless your machine is perfect it is much simpler to rely on something like Xero for your financial picture. That said the Inventory Financial Report in Stitch is an important piece and will help you understand CoGS from one period to the next - but if there are any "exceptions" in your workflow the stitch projection need to be ignored (they simply reflect poor data in your system which will invariably be there). For example, stitch will take your current inventory levels and using historical average cost and revenue for these SKUs give you a potential profit figure. This has always been off for me, but that's because my averages are off (thanks to a promotion, data entry or whatnot). My point is unless you're data is 100% solid (and your workflow makes sure it remains that way), Stitch is NOT your CFO in the cloud, even though your CFO will learn to love Stitch to do her job.

Bottom line: once you find inertia with Stitch you'll wonder how you did without it.

- Rich functionality
- Support team is there for you
- Xero integration that just works

Inconvénients

- Browser intense web app - can be sluggish on iPad. But this has improved a lot over past month (it is totally feasible to work on iPad now even if a bit slow).
- No phone support if you don't have the right plan (but honestly the live chat is awesome)

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 21/04/2016

Stitch Labs Mediocrity for

We manage multiple channels through Stitch. We've run into road block after road block. Everyone has order changes that come in after the initial order. While changes are easy to make, there's no way to automate sending order confirmations or shipping confirmations. It does integrate with Ship Station, which we've loved. But although they praised about that interface, if you have 2 packing slips/boxes associated with an order, it does not recognize that as 2 individual boxes in Ship Station. You end up having to Split the Shipment in ShipStation and then it closes the whole darn order in Stitch. If you have a partial shipment that goes out, you have to then update it in Stitch and in ShipStation. Stitch does not import the split shipment that you created in Ship Station. Lots of manual work. The QuickBooks integration is a nightmare. I wish you could map the fields the way you want them mapped. For instance, we have Companies and a Contact Person for each account. It only imports contacts and does not tie a company to a person. This is a nightmare on many fronts...both in QuickBooks, Stitch and ShipStation. Again, more manual entry required. Download a .csv, import to QB, try your best to get the info linked to an Account you already have created in QB. It's HOURS of fun!! (or DAYS of fun if you have a historical import.) We were also told about this barcode scanning and how easy it would make inventory counts. It is not functional. So,, unless you would like to add multiple other systems to supplement this product, then I would suggest going elsewhere. We're neck deep in it and after much time spent training employees and writing manuals on "How To" do things in Stitch, we're at a loss for words.

Avantages

-It's great to see all your orders in one place.
-It creates a beautiful invoice.
-We love the ability to import a Purchase Order and mark it as received into inventory.
-We like it's dashboard capabilities

Inconvénients

-No functionality to accommodate clients that are on Net 30. Order stays open, leaving you at risk for overselling.
-We were also told that you could bundle products and we were thrilled with this feature, however...it has made for an inventory NIGHTMARE! If you have 1 Small in stock and one store orders 5 different products that all pull from that bundle in size Small, you are then oversold by 4 units.
-We have yet to see inventory sync successfully without constant counting and recounting of inventory.
-No clear instruction on when to void an order, return an order, re-open an order and edit, what to do when an order is imported incorrectly. No edit ability.
-When you partially fulfill an item, it sends the items on backorder to our website. Our website is set to auto-notify the client of the tracking # and what items ship and they've been getting shipping confirmations with the wrong information.
-There is no clear way to notify clients of backorders without more manual typing and intervention.
-Does not have the ability to print a pick list for our team to pull orders.
-When you edit an order, it does not push the items to ShipStation for you to automatically add to your shipment. It takes hours to show up IF your lucky that it even shows up.
-Stitch has taken our historical data and mixed order between contact and then the client history regarding their account made no sense. Client A had 3 of Client B's orders imported and when Client B placed a new order, it also went on Client A's account. We had to duplicate the order, invoice, payment, etc.: under a new account that didn't get imported.
-No barcode scanning to ensure inventory accuracy.

Les meilleures alternatives à Stitch Labs

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 19/08/2015

Stitchlabs and Process Redesign

Our company had been using Stitchlabs for some time when inventory control became a must solve problem.

Cardboard Safari had barely scratched the surface of the functionality and features that are offered by Stitchlabs.

Starting from scratch, we established a parallel account and looked at each piece of data and how it moved and worked within the software.

With the side by side comparison we were able to build all our listings and link them across our multiple sales platforms to take control of almost all of our data and keep it in a single place.

Stitchlabs has improved every process of our company and will continue to be a part of our operations for a very long time.

Avantages

Fantastic customer support, I have never left a conversation without a solution.

The ease of use and accessibility of Stitchlabs is top notch, almost anybody can learn to use it to full potential in a short amount of time.

The number of available integrations beats out almost all similar apps currently available.

Being able to "tag" contacts and orders with bits of critical information is a great feature.

The reporting is fantastic and has allowed for more informed decision making.

Inconvénients

Overall Stitchlabs is fantastic, there are a few features that could be very helpful but are not core to the intended function of the application.

CRM features that show things like when a contact last ordered would be a great addition.

Tara

Publié le 06/05/2015

Stitch Labs has made my life much easier!

Stitch Labs has saved me so much time running my online and brick & mortar business. We sell online with BigCommerce and use Square Stand in store. Before integrating with Stitch Labs, I had to manually enter all local sales into our website and hope that the inventory came out right. Now that everything automatically gets done, I'm saving hours every week. We haven't had any issues with oversells since using Stitch Labs to integrate our online and local business. It's made things better for us and for our customers.

Quick integration, Great customer support, Connects to many different channels

Inconvénients

I wish set up would have been a little easier and quicker, but that was probably just the way I tried doing it. It would be nice to have more sales channels with the less expensive plans.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 03/03/2015

Average Solution

It's almost one year that we are using Stitchlabs. In the beginning i was very excited with the tool, with the interface and also with the Stichlabs team. They are very fast in responding and trying to help.
When you work with the tool on a day to day basis, some obvious features are missing that can make your life very difficult.
Stitchlabs changed their interface a couple of months ago. There were many bugs and it looks like they are fixed by now. We are still a small start-up and do not have many orders. But I wonder many times how come that i am the first one to discover basic bugs in the system.

Customer support:
Stichlabs is very fast in responding to all kind of inquires. That makes you feel taken care off. Very well done, Stichlabs Team!!

User Interface:
It took some while to get used to the new user interface. But it's much better than other user interfaces i have seen.

Data & Reporting:
There are beautiful pre-generated report with many colours. But when you really need the raw data to extract and do your pivot table, reporting, accounting, etc. it's almost impossible. You cannot extract all the data you need and what you can extract it takes you a lot of time to get them in a simple raw format.
Also there are some fields in the systems, you can only input the value (e.g. Customer contact details) but never use these field anywhere else in the application. So what's the point ?
It can drive you so crazy, that it's a reason by himself to look for another solution.

Currency:
Stichlabs is very US driven. You have the possibility to display different currencies. But on the backend and reporting you do not see the currency at all and the reports mix up completely the numbers. Only workaround is to use tag. But that is a in my opinion not really a workaround if you need to do your accounting and other important reports.

Speed:
Somehow the speed to access the Stichlabs from Europe and Asia is slow in the morning time. That is probably the night time in the US.

Patrick

Publié le 16/03/2015

Great Business System Automation Tool

We use Stitch as our central inventory system for a portfolio on online stores. We have a number of additional apps integrated to Stitch and things are running great. It took a little bit of time to fully setup and integrate, but their customer service is outstanding and helped a lot. We've been fully up and running for about 6 months now and I'd definitely recommend Stitch to anyone who is looking to simplify and automate their inventory system.

Avantages

Very customizable. Excellent and available customer service (Stitch wouldn't succeed without this). Great UXI.

Inconvénients

The reporting functionality needs improving. Currently on simple reports are able to be generated. We'd like to see more powerful and customizable reporting ability.

Nicholas

Publié le 02/12/2014

Best Inventory Management Software Out There!

I've worked on several different inventory management systems and StitchLabs is hands down the best. For us we needed a software that would allow for multiple channel inventory control and thankfully Stitch keeps us organized and on top of our work flow. It also syncs with many other apps like Paypal and ShipStation for easy payment and shipping control. And if you ever have a problem, their customer support is amazing.

Great multi-channel inventory management
Easy to use interface
Syncs directly with ShipStation
Amazing customer support

Inconvénients

Monthly and Financial reports could be improved
Does not have product listing features

Megan

Publié le 09/04/2015

Stitch makes Sasa's World Go Round

We are a small but incredibly busy and complex organization that manufactures jewelry abroad (Kenya) and imports and distributes in the US. We have one full time staff person in the US, but manage a couple thousand pieces a month and multiple sales channels. The Stitch interface is incredibly user friendly and interfaces with all of our other software (Big Commerce, Shipping Easy, Square etc.). We love the reports feature and the ability to conduct all business from one central area. Customer service is phenomenal too!

Ease of use
integration
multiple features

Doesn't yet integrate with Etsy Wholesale - that might be on Etsy though

Julie
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 14/09/2015

Excellent Customer Care

I inherited the Stitch Labs inventory system with very little training so found myself relying heavily on the customer care people to guide me through some integration issues we were experiencing. Every member of the team was gracious and patient with this "newbie" to Stitch, walking me through problem-solving steps and further directing me to various helpful training links. It's great to have immediate access to stock levels for ordering purposes. A great inventory control system and customer care team!

Avantages

- a system that integrates with multiple sales channels.
- relatively easy to navigate, once you become familiar with the program.
- tracking reports.
- awesome customer care.

Inconvénients

- customer care is handled via live chat. If you're someone who does better talking with a live person, this may be an issue.

Ricky
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 07/05/2020

Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory

It's a great inventory management system. The cons I listed are minor and don't take away from the overall system.

Avantages

We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation. So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It's user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us. Customer Service experience has been great for me so far. I've emailed customer support a few times and have gotten my issues to resolve within 24 hours.

Inconvénients

1. No app available for phone/tablet! Seems like everything has an app for it now, how does Stitch Labs not have one?
2. When you reconcile/adjust inventory, the entry you make is permanent. I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to back to that entry and edit/delete. If you make a mistake you basically need to make a corresponding entry to reverse the mistake rather then being able to correct it in the original entry.
3. I did notice on select reports when I try to filter the channel and run the report it doesn't actually filter it out. I have to manually delete it on the CSV file myself. It's not hard but still a bit annoying. Please note this only happens on a few of the reports I run.
4. For some reason, when you create an order and select the date, then click next to finalize the date changes to the day before. Not sure why it does that.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 29/06/2016

LOVE Stitch Labs!

I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

Avantages

I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated!

Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Inconvénients

I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out.

I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

Paul Harris

Publié le 08/05/2013

Finally!!!

I have tried a LOT of different solutions to keep the same things listed on Ebay, Amazon, and my own webstore, and FINALLY I've found a solution that works and for under $100 a month! I've tried Vendio, Bizelo, researched Bigcommerce, and countless others I can't think of now and they all had fatal flaws, but the search is over finally. I was up and running pretty quickly too and in under a week, I have all of my inventory items synced and selling! Ebayers, it actually will end listings that are out of stock, and RESTART THE LISTING when stock is entered again!!! I told them it was impossible, but I tested it, and it actually works. That is a miracle. Just re-stock your out of stock items and your products become available on ebay, Amazon, and your webstore. For Real! There are a few things about how I view inventory that could make it better, but they are already working on them as they just launched the ebay integration, and are already better than anything I've seen on the first shot. Its that good! No I don't work for them, I just want them to be super profitable so I can keep using them, and I want them to have the resources to continue to improve this "already great" product, because inventory management has been the achilles heel of my business for years, and I'm in la la land right now at under a week using this product. Another thing, I get my emails replied to within hours, and they have Chat help available most of the day, and everybody is super competent. It isn't farmed out support, they say stuff like "hold on while I ask the programmer". Dang! I wholeheartedly reccomend this product, and I think I'll make a youtube video to make it a fast set up, even though they called me and gave me a free 30 minute demo.
So glad I found Stitch!

Avantages

It syncs Ebay and Amazon and my website.
You create orders by Sku, email and receive to inventory in the software.
you can email invoices which change inventory when paid. Much more...!

Inconvénients

Creating/Managing kits is not smooth yet, but they are already fixing that.

Aaron

Publié le 06/02/2018

Great inventory and order management!

Avantages

I like the expansive search abilities, easy to find orders by number, name, or tags. Keeps track of orders, invoices, packing slips, and allows splitting of packing slips and invoices. This come in handy to help manage backorders. It has 4 "bubbles" that fill in when an order is fully invoiced, packed, and shipped. If a partial of any of these is done, the bubble will remain half-filled making it easy to spot orders that still need attention.

Inconvénients

Least like the lack of raw materials inventory support. Found out recently that there is another version that will allow tracking for raw materials.

Nils
  • Secteur d'activité : Tabac

Publié le 23/07/2019

Stitch is a good inventory management system!

We have had a good experience with it!

Avantages

We use this for a couple eBay stores and our Shopify stores and it works pretty well! It syncs our inventory for all of them and usually updates every 5 to 10 minutes

Inconvénients

It does take a while to sync sometimes and this can cause inventory issues. Occasionally we sell out of items because it takes too long to sync the inventory to every channel.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/08/2017

The program itself is great, but the customer service is lacking

It helped our company keep track of sales and inventory with powerful reporting, and general ease of use.

Avantages

There is a lot of functionality in this software that makes tracking inventory a breeze, and for the price point you will not find anything that comes close to it.

Inconvénients

The software tended to have random updates that would just move things around to new places, but not really improve the overall feel of the user. It was more so just confusing.

Daniel Brooks.

Publié le 16/04/2013

The long search...

So I started selling and setting up online stores back in 2008. Over the years I would always be trying new software, stores and management tools. I fell in love with shopify a while ago and built a number of amazing stores. Shopify does what it does best, being an online store but I have always gone through this headache of finding some sort of inventory and account management solutions that could could just work as well as shopify. I really have tried EVERYTHING else out there!
I cam across Stitch Labs on the shopify app store. I watched there little video and I thought I will give these guys a try. The timing was just right as I was lunching my biggest new store, with over 500 SKU's.
After the first 5 minutes of using Stitch Labs I could not believe how well this worked! By lunch time I have all my products imported into stitch and was ready to take on the world.
I cannot thank these lovely people in San Francisco enough for making a glorious piece of software, that is always getting better.
I'm a stitch user, I think for life!

Avantages

Detailed ordering and invoicing.
Integration to Shopify and Amazon.
Purchase Ordering works great.
Reporting is very detailed.
As simple or as complex as you want!

Inconvénients

A few little ingratiation's I'm waiting for but I'm sure it wont take these guys long to work them out!

Alexandra

Publié le 10/07/2015

Excellent product for growing companies

We began using Stitchlabs over a year ago to help us better manage our inventory across multiple channels, B2B and B2C. After a few months, we left for another more expensive product as we experienced heavy growth and thought we needed to make a change to a more robust ERP system.

In 3 months, we were back to Stitch and very happy with our decision to return. We got better about letting Stitchlabs know our needs and they in turn have helped us to use the product as we grow. Their support database is a great resource and the product itself is very intuitive. Our team members who only occasionally log in are easily able to use Stitchlabs.

Integrations with other products have been a little slow but understandable as they work to improve their own product first. But the integrations they do add, have been useful to our business including Shipstation, Quickbooks Online, and Authorize.net. As of now, they do not have an open source API but, last I heard, it is in the works.

We like working with Stitch because we feel like they resemble our company - a young, flexible startup with an emphasis on customer service. I highly recommend their product if you are in the market for an inventory management system.

Margaret Almon

Publié le 27/11/2012

Stitch for a Craft Artist

I make glass mosaics, and have my Nutmeg Designs Etsy Shop. I had given up on keeping an inventory in a fine art desktop program, in part because it didn't sync with my products in my Etsy shop, and because it didn't have an online component, and finally, because I started making mosaic pendants and couldn't keep up with entering each one into my inventory.

I started with Stitch in March of 2012, and it has motivated me to keep up with my inventory, because orders in Etsy get sent over to Stitch, and I can link my Etsy products to their product family in Stitch. I can also keep track of products that I sell in other venues, like at craft shows or shops. At first I had difficulty figuring out what to do with one of a kind items, but Jake, founder of Stitch, said I could make a new product family for each one of a kind, even if it's just a family of one.

Fine Art inventory programs tend to assume you only have one of kinds, and so transitioning to Stitch was unfamiliar at first, but as a craft artist who makes pendants, having a product family is awesome, rather than tracking each and every pendant.

I'd like to use Stitch as an accounting program as well, and hopefully this will evolve in the future.

Babette

Publié le 12/01/2016

The best solution for my business!

I sell on eBay (full-time) and etsy and a private website. I used to tell myself that I would send x widget to eBay, y widget to etsy, etc. Then I'd sell something on eBay to find it had already sold on etsy. I thought I had a handle on it, but I just didn't.

Now, I go into stitch, put in my purchase orders (receipts from vendors), click a button and the same item goes to multiple sales channels with one key-stroke. If I have a 100 item stock invoice, I used to spend hours manually relisting them to eBay. Now, this is done with a couple of clicks once my stock is entered into stich. No more finding the sold out listing, clicking relist, entering the quantities and relisting. This saves me easily four hours of work per week and it's much more accurate.

I had searched for many years for solution like this and they were too expensive for my small business. Stitch is so economical and is very robust. I've yet to learn to use all the features, but once I do, I expect stitch to be my only pay per subscription vendor. I'm currently using several.

Do this! I am so glad that I did.

Rox

Publié le 08/06/2015

Buggy platform, faulty woocommerce integration.

After ready all the reviews, I was sure this was the product for me. Unfortunately, the interface is not very intuitive as it is very difficult to navigate long inventory lists. There is a lack of sorting options, and you have to look up products one by one, not by category or tag.

Secondly, the woocommerce integration has NEVER fully worked for me, especially for putting inventory numbers to my site - but generally it will pull orders from it. So it half works. Still very disappointed as it is far from its claims.

Overall very disappointed. Wish I'd set up with tradegecko or another similar product. It's one of the cheapest options out there, and I guess you get what you pay for.

Réponse de Stitch Labs

Hi Roxanne,

I apologize for your frustration. Our goal is to help businesses be successful, not hinder them in any way.

I've reviewed your support history and after reviewing dozens of interactions it appears, with the exception of your WooCommerce configuration issue that needed to be escalated to our engineers, your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on stellar support.

In your last interaction, our engineers provided you with the Request and Response code to share with your IT consultant to make sure your servers are configured correctly. I see they followed up with you again a couple weeks ago to see where that stands. Your account is still open and being used regularly. Please share that information with your IT consultant and let us know how we can help. We want to make sure you are in a position to be successful and will continue to work with you until that happens.

Jake Gasaway
Co-founder

Répondu le 21/07/2015
Sam

Publié le 12/11/2012

Stitch is Awesome!

I run a small business and just started using Stitch earlier this year. I'm going into the busy holiday season and am LOVING how much time Stitch is saving me!

I make most of my products, but also have two local people who help. I sell at craft shows, in stores across the US, and online. I've been able to use the reports feature to take a snapshot of my current on-hand inventory and in-production inventory so I can make sure I produce exactly what I'm running low on instead of just guessing. I can also keep track of sales at many different price points - full retail, consignment, and wholesale.

I also love the invoicing feature. I use to invoice through Paypal, but now I feel like my invoices are much more professional. I can print packing slips, email invoices, keep track of packages - I love it!

When I first started using it, I wasn't sure if it was going to really help me out all that much. Now I don't know how I got by without it! Try it out, you won't be sorry!

FairweatherFriends

Publié le 13/11/2012

Just what I needed!

When I started selling handmade items on Etsy, I realized quickly that I had trouble keeping track of stock because I was also selling the items by hand at shows and to relatives. It was frustrating. I was keeping track of in-person sales on pieces of paper in piles in my studio. Then I found Stitch.

Now, thanks to Stitch Labs, I am able to keep track of how much stock I have whether I'm selling online or in person. It's also helped me to streamline keeping track of my expenses so tax time isn't as much of a stress.

Their customer service is also really awesome. When I first signed up, I sent in an email and they quickly got back to me and helped me get things set up. This made the transition easier and was super helpful.

It's a versatile system that can be adjusted depending on the type of business you're running, and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs a little bit of extra organization.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 18/04/2017

Not synching with shipstation, Cant look up records or orders, duplicated styles and rude...

Avantages

Not sure, really. Need new solution but don't have time to implement. I loved the way the screen was visible with the images as we have many skus to keep organized. When records were duplicated and triplicated this caused a nightmare for a small budding business. the images do not print on the invoices so it is difficult for customers to recieve and identify product.

Inconvénients

CS takes not accountability and always blames a third party. This APP has cost me countless hours of time and money to fix and it still does not work. Customer service has been impatient and quick to blame other programs. Images do not print on orders and there is no option to add. Was sold on linesheet cababilities that are no longer.

Tanner
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 21/12/2017

Great Starter Inventory Management Program

Avantages

I love being able to process payments through Autorize.Net with StitchLabs. The reports are very user-friendly and there are many different kinds I can run.

Inconvénients

The software seems to be very slow at loading from page to page. I catch myself manually switching inventory over from Shopify to Warehouse which makes it tedious and time-consuming.

190 avis