Avis clients sur Omnify

4,4
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Omnify

Omnify est une solution cloud de planification et de réservation conçue pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. Elle offre des fonctionnalités de gestion du personnel, de gestion de la facturation, de paiement en ligne et de CRM...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Kerry
Kerry

Publié le 18/01/2018

Omnify works great when clients book an appointment for my Life Coaching service.

Omnify has made it a breeze for clients to schedule bookings for my Life Coaching service.

Avantages

This software is easy to use and does the job. I'm able to easily indicate my availability and market my Life Coaching service. It's easy to setup discount coupons. I use this feature a lot. The setup wizard makes it easy to get started. And I was please with how easy it was to integrate with Stripe. Despite the Cons listed below, I would recommend this software to those seeking an affordable and easy-to-use booking solution.

Inconvénients

I understand that Omnify is coming out with some updates that address some of my issues with this program. The version that I started with did not make it easy to offer any cost bookings. (My workaround was to create a 100% discount coupon.) Also, I found it difficult to create one-time unavailable time slots.

Beverly
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 28/07/2020

Outstanding Product and Support

I have have had an outstanding experience thus far with the Omnify. When I first signed up, I had no knowledge of how the reservation system worked. I was so happy that Omnify offered the help session sign-ups and I signed up for several.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was assigned to my training sessions and he was an outstanding teacher! Because I did not have any experience with the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] had to start from the beginning with me. Even after I had read most of the articles on the Omnify site, I still did not understand a lot. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reviewed virtually all of the features with me. He was patient and explained things in a way that I could understand. After our initial session, I scheduled at least two (maybe even three) additional appointments and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me through. Once again, he was patient, answered all of my questions and explained additional features that would make things easier for me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding and is a great representative for Omnify!

I also want to mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who was very responsive and helpful with working through the process to import our client data. I initially had problems understanding the process and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] sent very detailed instructions on what was needed and how to capture the data on the spreadsheet. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] also answered a few additional questions and had our data uploaded very quickly once I submitted it which I appreciated since we were close the scheduled pool opening date.

Omnify has an excellent customer service team!!

Avantages

The Omnify reservation system has excellent functionality and has exceeded our expectations for a pool reservation system. The platform provides excellent features and is very user friendly. I especially like the calendar and check-in feature and how easy it is to see when classes are scheduled and who has checked in during a given swim session.

It is also very easy to schedule new sessions and the cloning feature is very helpful.

Inconvénients

I like the software alot. The only thing I would like added is a feature whereby one can send a message to only one person who has registered for a swim session. Now, you can only send to all confirmed attendees or wait listed through the system and not an individual person.

Ambika
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 28/09/2022

Omnify integration with quickbook

Technical guidance service was excellent. Very patient, clear explanation

Avantages

Booking the class, credit management,

Inconvénients

Sales report doesnt come with invoice number which it has already

Les meilleures alternatives à Omnify

Jen
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 20/09/2022

Sports camp registration

We are able to keep track of registration trends and cities and instructors that have the most, or least, activity.

Avantages

We use Omnify to book registrations for our sports camp. It is also a great way to keep track of our attendees who have attended camps and clinics, those that have cancelled and those that are repeat customers.

Inconvénients

We could use more personalized customization for our specific industry.

Alternatives envisagées

Publié le 02/09/2022

Art Education Registration

Excellent!

Avantages

Omnify is a good platform that holds members, memberships, and classes in one place; much more. The software allows for signing up as a member choosing your membership and then signing up for classes. Our instructors see in real-time how many students they have, and this makes it easier to do last-minute marketing for classes.

It's a benefit having classes and class packs hidden, we can create and then hide them until we are ready to release them. This option gives our volunteers time flexibility for creating classes. Everything doesn't have to be done all at once.

The membership benefits dashboard is easy to use and intuitive. Actually, once you understand the terms on Omnify then most of the dashboards are intuitive.

Setup help was awesome and questions get answered very quickly. Support materials for admin etc... are available and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

Too many emails to instructors. There should be a toggle to allow just confirmation emails, not individual classes. This should also apply to class registrations. Members just want a confirmation email for a class pack registration.

Family memberships should allow each family member to receive the benefit without having to signup as a member. This could be a toggle button to switch on or off.

Joey
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/07/2021

Still a work-in-progress but good support team

Avantages

user friendly and easy to navigate

have met with some issues in my 2 years of using the software, but am thankful to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped me out very quickly with urgent tech issues. The help staff varies from each person, I have met not so efficient support members as well, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the best I've come across and the reason why I've decided to leave this review! :)

Inconvénients

- class packs cannot be unlinked between specific members
- different classes cannot be launched all at the same time (I have to do it one by one)
- customers don't have an app on their side; have to keep logging in and on our end we have to explain how to use it to all our new members and supply the booking link

Jeremy
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 26/04/2021

Great Reservation Service, Easy for your Customers, Great Analytics

In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic we have to reduce pool capacities but still equitably serve a community of nearly 4,000 homes and so by using Omnify to make reservations it allows everyone to have equal access to community amenities.

Avantages

The service team is knowledgeable and extremely helpful and made uploading the necessary data and deploying the system a simple straightforward process.

Inconvénients

The skills and knowledge of the customer service team made problem solving simple and because its a very flexible system, customization was easy.

There was nothing I didn't like.

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 27/01/2019

Great tool for selling classes and class packs online, works best for physical locations

I use Omnify on and off because it just doesn't quite meet my needs. I've had some tech issues with it, and while the support was prompt, they never got to the bottom of the issue. I hope to be able to implement it fully in the future, because it has potential for sure.

Avantages

It allows you to put your "digital storefront" online without any coding. If you have a yoga studio or other type of class-based business you can set up classes, class packs, employee availability that syncs with your calendar, and even collect payments

Inconvénients

Right now it's pretty niched into certain types of businesses and doesn't perfectly fit my use case, which is appointment packs that aren't tied to a physical location. I also don't like that if someone is in a different time zone, it doesn't automatically show the availability calendar in their time zone.

Publié le 11/01/2018

I like the product but feel that it didn't fit my workflow 'better' than other schedulers.

I was able to answer questions easily with ample room.

Avantages

I loved the price, I purchased the product from AppSumo and grabbed the lifetime deal. I also appreciated that they are super responsive. Video tutorials are great. If I had a brick and mortar, this would have been more ideal for me.

Inconvénients

It didn't feel elegant to use for me or a client. As stated before they are super responsive but felt that I needed a lot more hand holding (and I didn't necessarily know 'how' to ask so that I could create what I wanted. I have a coaching business and would have liked a product that housed client notes and paperwork, i.e. a welcome packet.

• Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/02/2019

Omnify for Your Virtuak Academy

Omnify is especially well-suited for educational businesses. If you’re selling classes and want a CRM and virtual store that ties into Stripe and other payment vendors, there’s no need to look any farther than Omnify.

Avantages

Omnify is a booking, selling, marketing aid that serves as a one-stop-shop that is especially effective for any kind of educational business.

Inconvénients

Like any reasonably-complex SAAS solution, it will take a bit of doing to understand (and master) the in and outs.

Randi
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 21/04/2021

Pool Reservations for Over 55 Community

The team at Omnify is fantastic!! They are always available, and I mean 24/7. They answer the more complicated questions and the simplest with respect and detail. They were also available to meet via Google meet so that you got to know who was working on your account. I cannot say enough good things about their customer service.

Avantages

The software is easy to set up and it has accounted for most of the functionality we needed to limit the number of people at the pool and the number of days in which they can book.

Inconvénients

We would like to have put multiple booking restrictions in place for booking a session, but unfortunately, the system didn't allow for that.

Sherry
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

Publié le 22/08/2017

I think Omnify is perfect for what our company needs

Booking program that works for our company so that we can see who has booked a class. You can also see who actually attended the classes as well so that the leaders of the courses can monitor who is coming. You can follow up with the people that did not attend to make sure that they are getting the help they need.

Avantages

I like that it helps us with our booking of classes and enables our clients to do it easily and effortlessly.

Inconvénients

Wish it did more in integrating booking and selling of material. We would like to sell books to go with the classes on WooCommerce...still working out how to do that.

Réponse de Omnify

Thank you so much Sherry! In a month our products feature will be live. Stay tuned!

Répondu le 22/08/2017
Deep
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 09/12/2021

Seamless experience and a time saver!

Great experience overall, no complaints as such.

Avantages

The packages and appointments help in scheduling and taking bookings.

Inconvénients

Appointments and class packs can be interlinked maybe?

Rey
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 23/08/2017

An amazing solution

Easy to use. Value for money.

Avantages

It is extremely easy to use and I only needed to use tutorials once and contact support once.

The layout is clean and easy to navigate. The functions are very responsive.

Inconvénients

The website could be better and more customisable. It looks rather basic in terms of the view and I think customisation would help so users could add more of their touches such as videos or pictures.

Réponse de Omnify

Hey, Rey! Thanks for your kind words. We are actually rolling out a live update in 2 weeks which will allow you to customize the website even more. Hope you enjoy that!

Répondu le 23/08/2017
Danielle

Publié le 10/01/2018

Great platform, easy to use, user friendly. Amazing customer support.

Booking platform for my business. Check-in app for classes.

Avantages

The ease of use is amazing. The check-in app is what got me here. Coming from an old booking platform using pen and paper to check people in was a hassle. Omnify makes it so much easier. Also, the class pass features. Customer support is amazing, they've been such a help with my transition into their software.

Inconvénients

I'd like to see the ability to offer two tickets for the price of one option. For the check in app, the class disappears into the "last month" tab the day of the event. I'd like to see it stay in "upcoming" until the event is actually over. Also, offer settings option for app. For Calendar, if there was an option to see an overall view, with events, classes and all other options. (these cons are hindrances but just improvements I'd like to see)

Stacey

Publié le 28/06/2022

So customizable to make work for our company and amazing support

The customer support definitely took this experience to the next level. They were fast to respond and always offered solutions to help.

Avantages

Can manage a variety of different booking set-ups / class schedules / membership programs and one to one appointments in one.

Nothing :)

Ritu

Publié le 30/06/2022

Omnify has made my learning platform more efficient!

Avantages

I was on the lookout for a quick calendar feature for my learning platform and Omnify checked all the boxes. They also have great customer support and service. Ashrith is always around to answer our questions.

Inconvénients

Ashrith and Joel from the Omnify team were very helpful with the integration of Omnify onto my platform.

Sheridan
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 13/04/2021

Excellent Product

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is AWESOME! The integration of the software with our operations seemed daunting. But, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really made the transition easy.

Avantages

I like the easy of use of the product. The end user experience is very simple and easy to interface.

Inconvénients

I don't have issues with the product. It does exactly what we need it to do and efficiently.

Wendy

Publié le 02/05/2021

Great Tool For Small Businesses

Avantages

Product was easy to use for both end customer and administrator. They also have a strong client support team that is available with a phone call.

Inconvénients

Some minor technical errors happened when customers are transacting.. but the client support team took this up quickly.

Clarence
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 21/05/2021

New Omnify User for our Pool

We are opening our pool this year and need a great way to schedule time slots for residents. Omnify is great! Can't wait to use for our other amenities.

Avantages

The ease of use and how residents can reserve from the comforts of their homes.

Inconvénients

I have no cons for the software at this time.

Lindsay
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 22/03/2019

Great customer service

Avantages

The customer service has been great, ash gave me a great demo of the product and showed me how to use it efficiently

Inconvénients

There are a lot of features on the website so it will take me a while to get to grips with the whole software

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/05/2021

Great Appointment Software

Avantages

Customer Service was extremely helpful. Questions were answered quickly and overall the set-up was effortless. Works well for booking reservations.

Inconvénients

No issues at this time. The system works perfectly for our needs.

Malorie
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 23/08/2017

Easy to use , decent customisation, great customer service and value.

Affordable booking system with decent amount of customisation possible and an app for customers as well.

Avantages

Ability to create classes that can be booked through class packs, membership or direct purchase at once. Ability for class instructors to manage their classes. Availability of white label app for customers

Inconvénients

Not much space to customise information on the trainers so we've needed to build that into our website. Limited ability to add links or colours etc in the class descriptions

Réponse de Omnify

Thank you, Malorie! We are working on it to make the system even better

Répondu le 23/08/2017
Phil

Publié le 21/09/2020

Saved our HOA pool season!

Avantages

The platform was very easy for our residents to use. A couple screenshots via Facebook and they were off and running for our 2020 pool season. Great data on usage allowed us to adjust block times throughout the season.

Inconvénients

The only real issue we had was cancelling a class/block. The platform does not allow cancelling after the class starts which puts the waitlisted parties at a loss. If that feature was added, we would have zero complaints.

Bradley
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 22/04/2021

Great bang for the buck

Our neighborhood pool needed to fairly and equitably manage a reduced legal capacity in our pool.

Avantages

The product was easy to set up and use and was an exceptionally well priced option for our neighborhood needs during the 2020 Summer of Covid.

Inconvénients

A few minor quirks with cancellations, but the team was constantly adding to and improving the product.