Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Spendwise

Spendwise is a cloud-based system that helps businesses and other organizations track, manage and control spending. Users can create purchase orders, submit them for approval, approve or reject them, and email them directly to...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Spendwise

214 avis sur 214
Classer par :
Tabish
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Publié le 02/07/2019

A game-changer for all our procurement needs

The software had dramatically enhanced our company's experience with spending and procurement. It has helped us with managing our sales, purchase orders, inventories and tools through a clean interface. The procurement team has been able to work together on invoices and PO's more seamlessly owing its cloud compatibility and safe online storage. We are now able to create budgets for various tasks and use Spendwise to track our overall spending. Overall experience has indeed been wonderful, highly recommended for procurement teams in multiple sectors.

Avantages

Spendwise is a comprehensive tool to assess our company expenditure. It offers a user-friendly interface , one that helps us save on time and eliminate excess administrative costs. We are able to manage our invoices, purchase orders, bills and expenses in a streamlined manner.
A great feature of this software is that it is possible to assign roles to users, and provide access to certain transactions, thereby ensuring that the right person can examine authorized features only.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when there is a software update, it becomes challenging to navigate through the new changes. With a lack of manuals or training, the updates can take time getting used to.

Réponse de Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your enthusiastic recommendation of our product. I am sorry to hear that you have experienced challenges adapting to updates we make to our product. We do offer a User Guide, FAQs and Tips in our Help Center which we hope helps users adapt to updates but would be glad to consider other ways we can make it easier. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss.

Répondu le 04/07/2019
Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 29/12/2020

Now I Know

Wish we would have purchased this system earlier. This is our first budget cycle when we have full visibility into all of our costs plus we are now able to manage inventory and fulfilment in one system. We love it if you couldn't tell!! :)

Avantages

This software has solved the age old issue of knowing what everyone is spending throughout the organization. We connect all the procurement pieces in one system from purchase requisition through final invoice payment and it's cut our time to process payment by over 50%!

Inconvénients

None really. It connects to QuickBooks and the training to get everyone using the system was minimal.

mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 09/12/2022

Making purchasing easier

Avantages

The software is easy to use,not slow and cumbersome like the other software we had in place.

Inconvénients

I have nothing to dislike about this software

Les meilleures alternatives à Spendwise

Bellwether Purchasing Software

ProcurementExpress.com

Microsoft Excel

Jack
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 20/09/2016

Opinion on sales order

Works fine. Needs a keep me signed in box
Overall quality is good. Can easily work all the drop down menus. Stores customers information which is nice to have to create every time

Avantages

Creating sales order and drop down menu. Hold customer name which is nice not to have to create each time

Doesn't stay logged in
Make it easier to save and do new sales order after you finished one
Needs to hold more customer names

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback. The system should allow you to stay logged in if you want as well as save a sales order and create a new one at once by clicking the "Save & New" button. The system should also allow you to save an unlimited number of customer names. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and resolve.

Répondu le 21/09/2016
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 07/12/2017

track POs with ease

we didn't have a customizable PO system before officewise

Avantages

the filter and sort fields make it easy to find any Purchase Order quickly. The ability to email a PO straight to the vendor cuts down on repetitive actions!

Inconvénients

When I close a PO I would like the screen to refresh to the main PO list instead of having to close out of the closed PO screen.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback. To end up on the main PO list page after closing a purchase order we recommend closing the purchase order from the list page which you can do by checking the box next to the purchase order, then click on the More button at the top of the list, then click on Close option. This feature also allows you to close multiple purchase orders at a time. Hope this helps.

Répondu le 09/12/2017
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 18/12/2018

Good product for needs

Wonderful! I would recommend this to many offices!

Avantages

Easy to use and makes billing easy. Fast and affordable. Streamlines many of my daily/weekly/monthly duties and needs.

Inconvénients

Training and updates could be a little better. Confusing at first but once you get the hang of it, it is easy.

Samuel
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Publié le 04/02/2019

Must have to track inventory

Avantages

Great too to control inventory and sales. You are able to track your inventory from your phone and you can use key words to search PO's. This tool is a great way to be more organized and get rid of paper purchase orders and have everything electronically.

Inconvénients

It would be very helpfully to be able to print multiple purchase orders at once.

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 27/03/2019

Helps me to manage my business spending.

Avantages

A really ground tool to budget your office spending. I started with the free trial and then later segued into a paid program that was more than reasonably priced for my small budget. The software is all online based, so there's nothing to download or install. Everything is managed on the internet. And while I don't have the best nor quickest internet connection, I can still use this product with ease. Using this product helps with the administration of our paperwork so I'm free to get to the business of earning money and working in the field. I've heard they're expanding their offerings. I'm looking forward to what more they'll be able to do for me in the future!

Inconvénients

Well, on the few times my internet has been down I couldn't access my account because it's all internet based. That's only a problem for me due to my rural location. The majority of users are better located than me. Other than that, I have no issues.

Lionel
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 14/12/2022

Spendwise review of product

The Spendwise product is a very exceptional software. I found it to be a valued part of my request for an order procedure..

Avantages

The Spendwise product is very easy to use of use.

Inconvénients

I found nothing to dislike with the Spendwise product.

Priscilla
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/12/2022

Software Review

The overall experience has been a good one. Easy to use and keep track of purchases.

Avantages

Ease of creating and sending purchase orders to vendorsEase of tracking purchase orders

Inconvénients

Finding and editing the items listEase of adding or editing a vendor

Réponse de Spendwise

Thank you for your feedback Priscilla! Glad to hear that your overall experience has been good and that you find Spendwise easy to use. Will take your comments about finding and editing items and vendors into consideration as we work to continually improve the system.

Répondu le 15/12/2022
Matt
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Publié le 18/05/2017

Able to work with the software and have a positive experience when using it.

The ability to track purchases and determine total dollars spent by vendor.

Avantages

The ease in the use of the software. Several fields can be populated by typing the first letters of a vendor's name. The item numbers also can be populated with the first few letters on the company's item numbers.

Inconvénients

There was an update to the software a few months ago. There was no training on the changes to the software. It was difficult to determine where items needed to go. It took sometime to figure this out.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your review. We agree that we could have done a better job of communicating the updates we made to our user interface a couple of months ago. We don't plan to make any other significant changes to our user interface but will be sure to better communicate any changes going forward.

Répondu le 18/05/2017
Jake

Publié le 15/02/2019

Great Application for Monitoring POs

Avantages

OfficeWise is pretty easy to use, even if you aren't familiar with their UI. Everything is in the right place and has solid basic functionality.

Inconvénients

Would like the ability to close multiple POs at once. No native support for Invoices to come through the system.

Réponse de Ryan

Thank you for your feedback. To close multiple POs at once please complete the following steps: 1) Log in to your account, 2) Click Purchase orders in left menu, 3) Check box to left of purchase orders you want to close, 4) Click on More button at top of page, and 5) Click Close in dropdown. Not exactly sure what you mean by no native support for invoices to come through the system but will follow-up with you to see if we can come up with a solution.

Répondu le 12/03/2019
Clint
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Publié le 04/10/2017

Quick and Easy, ideal for small companies.

Organized our procurement process in a beneficial and productive way.

Avantages

This software took our company from a convoluted excel based system to an organized and easy to use software platform that we love.

Inconvénients

This software lacks a few features that would be helpful but overall not critical. Being able to track lead times, order numbers, and being able to pull that list by project would be very helpful. The software would also benefit from being able to communicate with other software systems, like quickbooks.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback Clint. The system does include order numbers and tags which are often used for project spend tracking and I have some ideas on how you can use due dates and other features to track lead times. I will follow-up with you directly to further discuss and see how we can improve. As for communicating with other software systems I agree that we can do better and it is on our "to do" list. For now I am wondering if our data import/export features can help you get you what you need and will follow-up with you to review.

Répondu le 10/10/2017
Meredith

Publié le 12/12/2017

Overall, Officewise is easy to use and a helps keep our purchase orders organized for 23...

Avantages

The software is very user-friendly. Easy keyword searches on past purchase orders. You can copy previous purchase orders and resubmit with minor changes, so it makes PO entry quick. You can give everyone in a department access to see past PO's of other

Inconvénients

We have had trouble with the approval process. You can select multiple approvers in the PO, but rather than going to the next approver, our POs will go back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback Meredith! Not sure why PO would be going back to the original person submitting the PO each time an approver approves. Will follow-up with you directly to help resolve.

Répondu le 13/12/2017

Great History Tracking
Easy to Create A New PO
Easy to Edit and Update a PO with New Information

Inconvénients

Would like an option to print multiple POs at once
Needs better Invoice integration (Submit Invoice with PO)

Réponse de Ryan

Répondu le 20/06/2018
Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 26/09/2016

Great Service

We've been very happy with Officewise! We use it every day to create Purchase Orders and cross reference items we've ordered for deliveries ect. Definitely very easy to use and extremely helpful!

Avantages

The fact that we can search key words for previous POs that have been created.

Inconvénients

Not much that I don't like! Once in a while it won't let me delete the top row on purchase orders when I add one too many lines, but that isn't really any issue.

Ashley

Publié le 17/05/2017

Love Officewise

Avantages

Website is very easy to use and self explanatory. You can easily save POs, convert to PDF, search for past POs. The latest update has also added quite a few new and great features.

Inconvénients

The only Con or feature I wish could be added is a list of projects so that you can allocate which PO belongs to which project.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your review. For project tracking we recommend using the "Tag" field on the purchase order. You can then run purchase order tag reports to see which PO belongs to which project. I will follow-up with you directly to show how this can be done.

Répondu le 17/05/2017
Glen
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Publié le 30/03/2017

Great, easy to use & affordable

Love the software. Version 2.0 is awesome. Just wish it have the ability to do quote versions & track cost inside of a quote without having to create an inventory item.

Avantages

Easy to use, many many features

Inconvénients

Can't revision quotes without losing old quote. Wish I could put costs in quote for my own tracking.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback Glen! I have some ideas about how to revise and track versions of quotes as well as track cost without having to create an inventory item. Also would like to better understand the issue to see how we can improve going forward. Will reach out to you to further discuss.

Répondu le 30/03/2017
Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 09/09/2020

Great Program and Easy to Use!

This program is great because I can communicate with other employees through the program and I really enjoy the ease of use.

Avantages

I love how user-friendly the program is, support is great, and there's many functionalities within the program for multi-use.

Inconvénients

I have yet to find something I don't like!

Tim
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 20/07/2017

This is great software for the price easy to use and maintain

It helps me do my job

Avantages

It is very detailed for the price you can do just about anything you need to do to keep your business running smooth

Inconvénients

I would like to be about to have more ability to customize some things but other that that is great.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your review Tim! We are currently working on some upgrades that will give you more freedom to customize forms and other aspects of the system. I expect that these upgrades will be released within the next month or so and will notify you when they are available.

Répondu le 20/07/2017
Linzee
  • Secteur d'activité : Relations publiques et communications
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 13/12/2017

Officewise is great and easy to use but the limitations in the description box is a problem.

You benefit from having one central location to put in all the orders you need to purchase for the office, as well as, let administration know what id going on event wise.

Avantages

I like the efficiency of it in the office setting. It is nice to be able to have a place to submit everything you need and it can be sent to the person who needs to purchase the orders. I like how it sends emails notifying you when something has been sent to you or approved.

Inconvénients

The description box does not allow enough lines to type and you cannot add the same approver more than once, which is a little inconvenient in some circumstances.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback Lindzee! The description field has a 900 character limit which we hope meets your needs most of the time. In cases where the description exceeds the character limit we usually recommend attaching a file with the description to the purchase order and referencing the file in the description field of the purchase order. I will follow-up with you directly to see if this solution could work for you and discuss other alternatives.

Répondu le 14/12/2017
Cecil

Publié le 09/04/2017

Easy to use.

Overall my experience with Officewise has been good. If I can figure out how to use something, anyone can. The only difficulty I've had is when I access my account via my "smartphone".

Avantages

Ease of use. I have no secretarial, business, or accounting background and I was able to figure out how to use this program.

Inconvénients

Not mobile friendly. At least with my phone. May be on my end and not program's.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your feedback Cecil. We have plans for a mobile app and in the mean time try to make our site as mobile friendly as possible. Not sure exactly why it isn't working so well on your phone but will follow up with you directly to see what we can do about fixing.

Répondu le 10/04/2017
Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 09/06/2017

This is by far the easiest software to maintain my accounts

Keeping track of all my customers and weekly invoices with ease.

Avantages

The ease of the software, the format, the great customer service and it's one hundred percent dependable.

Inconvénients

There's really nothing I can say that I don't like. Maybe the only thing that needs to be adjusted is the font size of the initial layout. But of course, that's something you can adjust on your own.......

Tracie

Publié le 20/07/2017

Easy to use and track purchases!

Avantages

We are a small office site on the other side of the Country of Armenia corporate location. Having office wise makes submitting peels and receiving on them to our finance office like they're sitting in the next office down.

Inconvénients

Wish there was a way to remind me to revive my po's through email or remind me when I log in. If there is it is not very easy to see.

Réponse de Officewise

Thank you for your review Tracie! Our system does have a reminder feature that will notify you of purchase orders that are still pending your review. I will follow-up with you directly on how to activate the reminder feature.

Répondu le 20/07/2017
Cassim
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 28/07/2017

Easy To Use

I found it to be very efficient and easy to use.

Avantages

I love the fact that this product is easy to use, especially the fact that I can send PO to the office conveniently. I love it!

214 avis