Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ConnectWise ScreenConnect

ConnectWise Control est une solution de gestion des opérations basée sur le cloud qui permet aux techniciens d'effectuer une assistance à distance, d'obtenir un accès à distance et d'organiser des réunions à distance. Elle fait...

En savoir plus

Zane
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 10/10/2019

ConnectWise Control helps us support our global customers

ConnectWise Control has allowed us to deliver a custom-branded remote support solution.

Avantages

I really like the fact that we can own an on-premise license and not be tied to a contract. It also does not leave any client software installed.

Inconvénients

Purchasing additional licenses is harder than it should be, I've reached out to them several times and no one has called me back,

GoTo Webinar

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

To save money and offer a custom branded support tool.

GoTo Meeting
Kelly M
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 19/05/2022

It's perfect for remote troubleshooting and installation

Employee monitoring and new software deployment are two reasons why we utilize Connectwise Control. It is also used for troubleshooting deployed PCs on occasion. To swiftly access distant stations for troubleshooting and assistance, a basic security verification is required.

Avantages

It's very convenient to be able to speak with our IT staff in real time, and the interface is so user-friendly. Characteristics of multipurposeness. It's a great option for anything from meetings to remote access to help desks to education and so much more. As a tool for establishing a remote desktop connection, ConnectWise Control excels.

Inconvénients

It's possible to watch the screens of computers while they're in operation, without needing to connect to them. Better design for the dashboard is needed.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 02/03/2023

It is simple to access the server with ConnectWise remotely.

Mainly what we are dedicated to is structuring programmatic projects of our computer and hardware services, it is essential in this sense that when a problem arises at any time we can be 100% notified with notifications to repair the process of any program that we have in operation. on the server.This program has undoubtedly helped us a lot, we don't need to go back to work, with a home computer it's enough to be able to check the server, which is as if we were doing it live at work.

Avantages

Initially, it is very easy to be able to connect everything with connect wise, especially for what we use it for, which is the testing server. Reciprocally, it generates more learning information where we move very well.Many times I leave the office and I receive messages of serious concerns about server errors where technicians are waiting for my help and direction. Thanks to the program, I can easily generate this by connecting from my home and everything has gone great.

Inconvénients

There are some applications that are not compatible and tools that conectwise does not have at this time, other programs do.According to this, currently it will not be an impediment to change it, but in the future it may possibly be.

Les meilleures alternatives à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 07/12/2023

Good product that could use a few improvements

Avantages

Unattended/Remote access is very easy to use. Installing the agent on machines is easy and can also be automated.

Inconvénients

Some admin functions such as maintaining users/roles/security permissions are not very intuitive, and can be hard to figure out at first.

Ron
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 09/01/2020

One of the best remote tools I've ever used !

The company I work for is supporting over 300 customers and when I came to work here, all remote connections were manually made. Ofcourse not so efficient.
So I started to implement Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager, where I could create a lot of our remote connections but unfortunately not all.
Especially the remote connections which need a VPN connection before using RDP to remotely connect to the server. It is possible in RDM (jump to a virtual machine on the network, start the VPN connection there and then RDP into the server), which is time consuming (over 2 minutes per session).

Therefor I was looking for a quicker solution, but still with the security a VPN connection has to offer.
And then I found ConnectWise Control, which does all that.

Once I tried the trial version and extended it (with help of the CW support team), I was sure this was the solution I was looking for.
Now it only takes me 15 seconds to remotely connect to remote server.
And not only me, but thanks to the integration in RDM my fellow colleagues can use the same configured session and start the remote connections.

Avantages

The ease of set up, price, LDAP intergration, RDM (Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager) integration, email notifications

Inconvénients

The set up of email notifications can be a little difficult to master. Once mastered, it's quite simple.

ISL Light

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

First of all the price and secondly the ease of set up.
Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Best Remote Control Management Software

We used TeamViewer for several years before a colleague recommended ConnectWise Control. I would never go back to TeamViewer - ConnectWise Control has saved us a lot of time and effort.

Avantages

Works with any browser, doesn't use a lot of resources, allows us to provide full service remote management to our customers, easy to install on many computers, and is economical.

Inconvénients

The default color theme is red, which is annoying to me. That's the worst thing I can say about the software.

TeamViewer et VNC Connect

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

The cost is reasonable, it's easy to install, and works every time.
Derek

Publié le 24/12/2019

Control of all of our clients computers and servers

Great software for remote connection as well as transferring files or quickly accessing. Also provides ability to script and deploy software and scripts.

Avantages

Extremely efficient and quick for remotely connecting to servers and computers. Software rarely has issues installing and once in place, remote access is seconds away once initiating.

Inconvénients

The cost of the software is a downside. The ConnectWise suite is the Cadillac of MSP software but it will cost one. Highly recommend the suite as Control is extremely efficient.

Bongani

Publié le 24/12/2022

Personal Experience with ConnectWise Control

It saves me travelling costs as I don't have to be on site to repair or provide support to my clients, thus saving me money and time.

Avantages

Controller meetings start rapidly.Specialist establishments rush to finish.On premise server refreshes rush to finish, commonly in under 10 minutes.Impromptu help meetings are natural and simple to begin

Inconvénients

the controller task bar bugs out more than it ought towhile doing a far off meeting from the help tab, possibly a few times it prompts for adminstrator access when this entrance is required. more often than not it simply dark screen when UAC input is required.it doesn't scale well when multiple screens are engaged with a far off meeting

RemotePC, Splashtop et VNC Connect

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

I chose it because of its rating, reviews as well as price. It is very competitive and affordable for me personally.
Deryck
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 28/01/2021

It's about the User

Been very happy with it and same with my clients. The only clients we have trouble with it is mac but that has more to do with apple's security and not connect wise control

Avantages

That the login passcode is something we give the client and not the other way around. With other remote tools the client has to provide the passcode. A lot of the time when when it's up to them they are unable to find or provide the correct information.

Inconvénients

The branding option doesn't have enough colors to work with.

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

We switch due to clients having trouble providing the passcode for service.

Splashtop

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Price and once again the passcode is one the client has to provide to start a session.
Scott

Publié le 12/06/2023

ScreenConnect is an excellent product

Avantages

Easy to manage and use for remote support and remote control

Inconvénients

File transfer is slow. It works, but the speed is very slow.

• Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Publié le 19/06/2019

Great remote software with good feature set.

I switched over from fixme.it as I needed a remote support app with a phone app as I use tablet and phones in the field and I'm.not always near a computer.

Support has been great over chat as needed and most downtime is noted well ahead of time.

Avantages

Ease of setup and configuration.
Personal landing page for remote clients.
Quickly see online status, system specifications and ram usage
Easily issue commands to system and transfer files.

Inconvénients

Upgrading and sometimes new clients have issues associating with account. Once in awhilenanfew workstations refuse to update and manually installing fails.

Price is on the high side compared to some offerings. Screenshot is nice but really too small to be of ant use

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Needed a web based portal and communication with client without having to bounce back between each session and the main page. Needed a phone/tablet app to use for remote support tech support via fix me was much slower an d sometimes required adding permissions into internet settings .

FixMe.IT

Costs.
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Publié le 03/07/2019

Best value out there in remote support

We're a small company so when one of their competitors had a major price increase, I started looking for an alternative. So glad I found ConnectWise Control! We're a small company and dont have the need for constant concurrent connection so paying thousands of dollars for that functionality didnt make sense. Service has been reliable, easy tio set up and most importantly, easy or my clients to use and connect.

Avantages

Easy to use. Reliable. great dashboard.

Inconvénients

It does everything I need and surprises me with things I didnt know I needed!

Astronomical price increase

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Connect has the right prices for what we needed to do with the software. Other options just didn't cater to our small needs.
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 25/02/2020

Overwhelmingly simple yet effective

Overall this is one of the best remote control software products I've ever used. Overall it's very smooth to operate, on low speed or high latency connections, it will still work, but has (obvious) delays. Despite this, it's still possible to get the work done, there are just delays that make it appear as though you aren't doing anything since you're waiting for the next screen to render. This is especially bad during UAC prompts. I have been using this product for many years now and have rarely run into issues with it. For the price point though, this is the best product on the market and scales based on your needs.

- Ease of use
- Quick setup (cloud version)
- Minimal training required
- Easy customization
- Solid connectivity
- Requires no end user training

Inconvénients

- Speed of connection varies greatly when using the cloud vs on-prem
- Must have a decent internet connection to use efficiently
- UAC prompts will cause the connection to slow down to a crawl even on good internet (not sure if a connectwise issue or a windows issue)

VNC Connect et BeyondTrust Remote Support

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

The price point was way better and the overall functionality was a huge selling point.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Having used some of the other products as well as Control, made this decision very straightforward. The overall functionality of the product for the price was the biggest selling point. Management thought I was joking when I showed them the 3 year cost of the software vs. the cost of some of the others in the mix. The decision was made there and then. Rollout took less than 48 hours (using GPO) to get all endpoints and servers added to the brand new environment. 100% would recommend for anyone sitting on the fence. We are currently using the cloud version and have not been disappointed with this product.
Warren

Publié le 06/06/2022

A Reliable, quick and lightweight solution.

ConnectWise Control has helped us to dial into our clients in a fast and reliable manner. It's configurations mean that we can dial into servers without prompting the machine, but to dial into a workstation, the user does need to consent to control. This is crucial.

Avantages

The speed in which we can connect to our end users with Control is it's greatest strength. It is very lightweight and a joy to use.

Inconvénients

The support can be a little on the slow side, if required. more often than not, the support team have to escalate and log a ticket, which takes a while t get a response.

VNC Connect

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

TeamViewer renewal fees ,we found to be extremely high. Plus, ConnectWise control integrates with ConnectWise RMM, which we use daily.

TeamViewer et VNC Connect

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

ConnectWise control fits perfectly into ConnectWise RMM, which my team use to monitor our client computers.
Mohamed Salah
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 17/01/2023

A Comprehensive Remote Support Tool: ConnectWise Control

Overall, ConnectWise Control is a great choice for businesses looking for a reliable and secure remote desktop support tool. The intuitive interface and customizable features make it suitable for a variety of business needs.

Avantages

ConnectWise Control is a great remote support tool that offers users a comprehensive suite of features. The platform is easy to use and the support team is always available to help with any issues. I have used it to help my customers troubleshoot their systems and to transfer files, and it worked perfectly every time. It is a reliable and secure platform that I would definitely recommend.

Inconvénients

ConnectWise Control can be somewhat expensive for small businesses and the setup process can be a bit tricky for those who are unfamiliar with the software. Additionally, it lacks some advanced features that may be necessary for certain businesses.

Sam

Publié le 19/06/2019

Fully featured and robust for Helpdesk management

Control helps to keep our clients centrally accessible and allows fast response even over poor quality communications lines.

Avantages

Remote connection is easy to understand and use even for non-tech savvy users,
Templates help to decide on what options are shown and not show which is great for customization and de-cluttering.

Great 1-click redeploy for updating the control agent version

Inconvénients

Cloud hosted server is sluggish and slow to respond, each input feels slow and occasionally pages just never finish loading all together.

Addons are non-curated and seem rarely upto date and working.
API documentation for Control seems non-existent or sparse.

No Android endpoint app to remote control mobile devices (This is the one feature that almost had us turn to LogMeIn's product line)
even teamviewer has a host app although it connects in the reverse fashion to match the teamviewer desktop app.

TeamViewer et LogMeIn Central

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Slow programs with Really high latency, this combo makes it really hard to work on a fast-flowing helpdesk.
Craig

Publié le 30/09/2019

Excellant Software for IT Support

I remotely help home users and business clients daily. It is fast, responsive and kind of fun to use. The toolbox and file transfer feature is awesome..

Avantages

Ease of use for both the IT provider and he client. Really easy to setup and configure. Provides a nice customized link for the customer to go to get the support software and install it. Monitoring of the clients computers is very well thought out and extremely easy to find the customer I need to connect to.

Inconvénients

I honestly have no Cons at this time. I've been extremely happy with the software. I switched to ConnectWise after using of the competitors software. Pricing for ConnectWise is better and the setup part for the customer to obtain the download for assistance is far better.

ADAM

Publié le 21/04/2021

Fantastic Remote Software

We migrated from TeamViewer and one of the best business decisions we have made as a young growing company. We are very happy with the product.

Avantages

What we like best about this software is the ease of use, functionality, transfer speeds, toolbox, and cost fits.

Inconvénients

I would just say allow the user to configure their settings to be the same each time they login a computer. Example, always activate remote printing, screen size/dual monitors or always number 1.

Splashtop et GoTo Meeting

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Cost was rising and not getting some of the features we were requesting.

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Did a trial and loved it!
Craig
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 01/02/2021

ScreenConnect Make Support Easy

We had a massive problem where we had been on an unstable version without realising. Support where very helpful and helped correct the problem with little fuss and even arrange a refund for the problem. What amazing support. The big thing we learned was not to use the unstable branch in production and that for more than 4 years the unstable had never caused us issue. We are now stable only due to our size and this is one of our most used applications in our tool kit for remote user support and server access.

Avantages

The best features are totally the remote support and ad-hoc session access that can be shared with multiple agents. I addition we lean heavily on the lightweight client for permanent access to servers over RDS.
Also ingrates well with Azure AD.

Inconvénients

The worst part, which is minor is the amount of customisation and branding.

Tom

Publié le 20/11/2018

Geat product very reliable and good value

I think the previous box covered it as best as I can. you spend a lot on advertising your new and other products but it is impossible to buy them when the sales people ignore you even when your a current customer. I have had so many little issues that should have never happened and not been treated very well and fixing them only caused more problems that cost me and caused major problems for my company and our ability to support our customers. While I like the product I am very disappointed with the back office staff and how issues are handled and customers are ignored even whey they are begging for help. I left another vendor to come here when I had an amazing sales rep held me and get my onboarding taken care of and help me in every step of they way learn the basic of the product. She even tried 2 times to get me in touch with other departments for MSP products I needed with no luck before she left the company. I Am about to sign up with PCmatic later this week as I need a MSP product and wish it could have been with Connnectwise . I am not sure if I will stay wit the product I had one heck of a ride in my year and a half or so and issues that should have never happened and when they did should have never been handled the way they did that crippled my company. I apologize if my review may upset anyone but you did ask for it I am taking the time to be honest and tell you my true experience It is important to know the truth on how the customer feels. I hope it helps you.

Avantages

Very reliable, The ability to preview desktops is a huge plus and adding 3rd party plug ins is wonderful.

Inconvénients

Wish it had a roll out tool for installing on multiple computers. The platform does go down from time to time and you can self fix it by moving your system to a different location yourself. There are issues with the license counter and many times it says I am out of licenses and we are unable to use the product when we still have license available not being used. Two support requests tickets have been sent and they never respond. Support is a hit and miss. Email support and they will not reply or respond so it is useless , Chat support is hit or miss depending on who you get but if you get the right person it is great. Sales is very disappointing I have been using the product for over a year and so many times I tried to contact sales by email and phone about buying other products the sales reps will never call you back or respond so I gave up and went with another vendor. The sales rep I was working with that was amazing when I started with the Connectwise no longer works there so I am just left floating out here. When I had issues with my license it was a nightmare and ended up costing me a bunch of money to fix I have to repay for my subscription I was already paid for. I gave up trying to resolve the issue paying for something that I already paid because my company was down I needed the product working so we can support our customers. I still have a balance on my account due that I do not owe from that nightmare. Its a good product but there are serious back office issues.

Steve

Publié le 08/01/2019

Customer focussed support

I have used most remote support platforms over the years, and overall I find ConnectWise Control to be a solid performer, with backup support that is timely, friendly and professional. There are numerous other features which I have not mentioned here. My advise - give it a try!!

Avantages

ConnectWise Control is a fully featured remote support platform that does exactly what it says it will do "Remote Support That Just Works". Being cloud based, it allows support sessions to be started from anywhere that an internet connection exists.

I predominantly use Apple platforms, and I find the desktop and mobile applications work seamlessly when supporting Windows clients.

I particularly like the Support and Access features, the former being most suited to temporary support sessions, and the latter for effortless connection to clients on an ongoing as required basis. Access also allows client machine connections to be saved with Machine or user defined Specific value for machine name and additionally Organisation name, which simplifies the process of selecting the machine with the ability to save . A nifty feature built into Support allows for push installation of the Access agent, in the background, where ongoing support is deemed necessary. A handy Build Installer provides all possible machine connection build options.

Visual indicators show when Host and Client machines are connected to ConnectWise Control, which takes the guesswork out of knowing when your clients are online and have connected successfully.

Help and support features built right into the portal save time.

Another nifty feature is a visual record of clients running older versions of the support agent, complete with the ability to push the updated client out to affected machines.

Inconvénients

A software agent needs to be installed on machines before support sessions can be established, and while the process is straight-forward, the need for users to click on the installer after it has downloaded is missed by some users.

I also find that when switching between my local desktop and the remote desktop, at times the remote machine responses are not as expected. I simply press the command key (Mac) while highlighting the remote machine and this usually overcomes the issue, or disconnect and reconnect the session.

Roger
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 08/02/2021

New User's Thoughts

Over the last 20 years, I've used all sorts of remote control software, most for a year or more. I used Log Me In when it was the preferred remote control solution at Connectwise several years ago and was very happy with that program, but I changed RMM program, and switched over to Solarwinds old Take Control, which did the job, but did not have the features that ConnectWise Control has. I've used Zoho Assist, which was inexpensive, but again lacked the features with CW Control. Also used Splashtop Remote for over a year which again was just about the same price, but without the features we have here.

Avantages

I really like the ease with which I can connect with my customer's machines. Also, their command center at the top middle of the screen sometimes gets in the way but can be moved around. That Command center has some impressive tools in it, more than most, and they are very useful. From the Managed Toolbox that you can completely customize with your own tools to the help box which lets you do Google searches without leaving the application. The chat feature works as expected but could be improved. And it's affordable.

Inconvénients

When you chat with a customer and sent the chat, it would be nice if the customer's chat window popped up on the customer's screen with your chat, instead of blinking on the Task Bar. I usually have to go to the customer's machine, click on the blinking ConnecWise Control icon to let the customer know that I have information or an answer for them.

Splashtop

Pourquoi choisir ConnectWise ScreenConnect

More features essentially the same price.

TeamViewer, Splashtop, GoTo Connect et Zoho Assist

Pourquoi passer à ConnectWise ScreenConnect

More features essentially the same price.
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 30/10/2018

The Unfortunate Software Cycle Victim

Overall, Connectwise Control has been and is a great software and has allowed me to remotely support clients with a smooth connection and not overly complicated connection process. Unfortunately, I believe being owned by Connectwise was and is the biggest weakness and downfall of the Control (formerly Screenconnect) software. Don't get me wrong, it is still a very usefull and functional software, however, it is very clear that the software lack development because the interface is not the intended interface that Connectwise would like you to use, they want everyone to use Manage, which I completely dislike. I am running the Stand alone version I do not beleive they offer anymore, I am thankfully grandfathered in which isthe best legacy benefit of Screenconnect. I cannot say I have found a better option, however, the software as sold now is all in the cloud and I do not think the benefits are the same as my experience.

Avantages

I love the performance and quality of software customization allowed. I am able to tweak the software to wording, colors, and images allowing me to make the software more of my own. I like that there are multiple ways to connect to client computers from password, link, and unattended access to name a few options.

Inconvénients

They were formerly ScreenConnect until they were bought out by Connectwise who after my most recent experience are a virus to software. Most of the contribution since the buyout is purely visual and makes it work better with other Connectwise software, effectively crippling any chance Control had of integrating with any other software or advancing features such as the chat window and info windows because they expect you to integrate with other Connectwise software.

Alex

Publié le 15/10/2018

ConnectWise Control, Easy To Use Remote Control and Support Tool

Overall we are very happy with the way Control works and the value it provides to our business. It is one of our must have and our go to support tool.

Avantages

Connectwise Control is one of the easiest and fastest remote support tools I have used. It allows us as a team to provide on demand remote support to end users without having to have a agent installed on their computer. Works great for connecting to personal laptops and workstations. The agent is easy to install and the web interface is easy to navigate for end users. The options for sending a remote support agent to an end user include a link, an email, or a direct download package which is very helpful for getting end user's online.

The client itself is the fastest remote support tool I have used. Once the agent is installed, either a persistent agent, or for on demand support, connection time is usually less than a second. The client provides great options for display scaling, color depth, clipboard support, and a really useful file transfer tool and toolbox. We store our most used support applications in the toolbox that provides our technicians instant access to their most used tools.

Inconvénients

The only part of the software we currently sometimes have issues with and like the least is the way that Control uses the display driver. This sometimes results in slow connections into servers with Matrox graphics cards and doesn't allow us to adjust the resolution of servers that are running without a monitor.

Ricky

Publié le 23/07/2019

Great Choice for our needs

With ConnectWise control, our support teams are able to quickly determine if a system or location (with multiple systems) are offline since the client app maintains a connection to the Control Panel. Also, the settings can be configured to allow systems to be assigned to HelpDesk team members without exposing all of the systems and remote access can be configured to require end user consent before connecting.

Avantages

The ConnectWise Control software allows our internal IT support to easily manage in house systems and Servers without requiring end user input. Our HelpDesk team uses ConnectWise Manage for our customers' systems and Control is a part of that software as well.

Inconvénients

We have yet to find an issue or complaint with using this software. Initially, we had to manually update the clients when new versions came out but now that the updates are automatic the software functions to our complete satisfaction.

1 896 avis