Avis clients sur Absorb LMS

Avis

Note globale
Avis
Visiter le site Web

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Absorb LMS

Absorb LMS est un puissant LMS (Learning Management System) cloud conçu pour stimuler l'engagement et les résultats d'apprentissage, tout en restant incroyablement évolutif et facile d'utilisation. Les clients sont toujours ravis...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Karim
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 04/04/2023

Absorber le LMS the big

Avantages

J'aime beaucoup le fait de voir la façon dont ça facilite les cours en ligne en tout cas c'est une particularité

Inconvénients

Le seul défaut jusque là est que son interaction est souvent imprécise

Victorien
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 08/11/2023

Bon logiciel a

Avantages

Elle me permet de suivre facilement mes cours en ligne.a

Inconvénients

Elle a besoin d'une connection internet stable.

Leonard
Leonard
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 31/08/2022

Easy to use and highly customizable LMS

In an organization where the employee training process is very significant, it is necessary to have a robust tool that facilitates the planning and execution of staff professional improvement courses. This platform offers a very versatile set of tools.

Avantages

I really like that navigating through its functions is very easy. It allows you to design a personalized, interactive and very flexible learning experience. The tracking of participants' progress is very effective and offers very complete reports that provide detailed information for the improvement of the following courses. The electronic signature helps to confirm the fulfillment of the different training stages that are planned.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more integration options to strengthen corporate learning paths.

Les meilleures alternatives à Absorb LMS

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 16/02/2024

Review of Absorb LMS

Absorb LMS does meet our needs and the people at Absorb are always great partners. I am interested in seeing new products and how we can use Absorb more in our business.

Avantages

Absorb's customer support has always exceeded expectations when needed. Fortunately, we have needed their assistance often, but they have always been a great partner when working through any issues. A great example is working with Absorb's support as we transitioned to a new HRIS platform. I had the pleasure of working with [sensitive content hidden] and he was fantastic. Always quick to reply and willing to help! He made the migration a smooth process! Highly recommend [sensitive content hidden]!

Inconvénients

The new Learner Portal updates are not simple for learners to navigate. We use online courses consisting of several modules/chapters. It has become a challenge for our learners to move to the next module. Please add a button that allows them to move forward to next module.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 15/11/2020

Great Software, Suffers terribly from its customer service.

I rushed into this purchase a little and didnt investigate the level of support that would be offered. In hindsight this would have been a game changer for me as I would have went elsewhere.
The software is good, though it doesnt manage blended learning easily which is frustrating.
Customer Support is absolutely non existent.

Good User Interface,
Good Course Management.
Good sync with BambooHR on most things.
Good Learner interface.
Good Customisation options.

Inconvénients

Difficult to manage blended learning.
Some factors in course management could use improvements. (Managing assessments)
Cannot see how many absences from courses that users have.
Some issues with how it syncs with Bamboo(overwriting course information)
Customer Support is non existent. 10+ days to resolve any issues. Most issues I have to try and resolve myself by resetting and that causes me other issue.
Can sometimes be 'buggy' and will introduce random bugs which can be time consuming to fix and result in me resetting the system sync.

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Publié le 10/04/2024

Absorb LMS for External Trainings

Absorb has been an amazing tool for boosting my teams existing online content and I look forward to seeing where this product goes.

Avantages

I really appreciate how closely the CSM worked with my team so we weren't launching this product blindly. They were personable and easy to get in touch with. I'm new to the L&D space and love how simple and straightforward it is to implement interactivity in our content through Absorb Create

Inconvénients

There's a bit of a learning curve when getting courses set up and optimized in the system. If I wasn't tech savvy I think I would have struggled because of just how much customization there is.

CANVAS

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

Most user friendly admin interface Best customizability Most amount of features for the price
Will
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 20/03/2024

Absolutely Thrilled!

Absolutely thrilled with the customer support provided by [sensitive content hidden] at Absorb! [sensitive content hidden] is knowledgeable, patient, and incredibly helpful. She resolves any issues we have swiftly, making the entire process incredibly smooth. Couldn't be happier with the on-going service we receive from both [sensitive content hidden] and the Absorb team.

Avantages

Customer Support has been outstanding and the platform is very easy to use, our users are completely satisfied.

Inconvénients

Nothing, everything is suited to our needs at this point.

Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 28/02/2024

Exceptional implementation experience!

Avantages

Our biggest pluses for Absorb are the integration with Salesforce and users being able to take courses directly from salesforce and the ease of use for our admins to create and manage courses.

Our implementation experience with [sensitive content hidden] as our Implementation Manager was exceptional. We always felt informed, supported, and capable of transitioning to our new LMS.

Customer support ranging from the development team to the billing team has been outstanding.

Inconvénients

The only thing we'd love to see is the ability for the Absorb design/customizations be able to transfer over to the Salesforce experience for users, for course branding consistency.

Jesse
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression

Publié le 10/04/2024

Absorb Experience

I enjoy Absorb and their commitment to evolving every day. The ideas portal is fantastic and they show what they are working on.

Avantages

It has most features that are out in the LMS world and their customer service is great!

Inconvénients

The 3rd party content provider integration. It takes too much time to make course edits and syncing is over a week, not instantly.

Docebo

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

Better price and customer service. I felt a connection with our sales person and implementation person.
Beth
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 26/03/2024

A great platform and an even better implementation team!

The LMS is very new to us. We just launched on March 25th, so I can really only speak to the implementation process, which was an amazing experience. Our IPM was absolutely wonderful, I was sad to say goodbye when the implementation was complete!

Avantages

It's pretty intuitive from both a user and admin perspective. It's reliable and has a ton of different reporting capabilities.

Inconvénients

There are certain aspects of Absorb I wish were more customizable.

Sue
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 23/02/2024

Absorb Review

My overall experience with Absorb LMS has been very positive. I will continue to learn more so that I may maximize the use of more complicated features.

Avantages

Absorb LMS has a user interface that is user friendly, easy to use and manage content. Support website also has an extensive knowledge base with training videos and searchable documents. Support tickets are also handled promptly.

Inconvénients

Reports and Data Analytics is minimal, unless Data Analytics module is purchased which is expensive.

Tami
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 20/03/2024

Absorb LMS

We have been with Absorb just past implementation and we are pleased with the product. It is easy to learn and manage.

Avantages

The Customer Service for Setup and Implementation was great! The representative was knowledgeable and easy to reach when needed.

Inconvénients

There are many screens to click in to find what you need to set up a class. Once you learn all the little places to put things, it is not difficult.

• Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies

Publié le 03/06/2022

Making My Life Easier

My overall experience has been great. The LMS has allowed me to build an entire corporate training program while simultaneously building the LMS to support it. The time-based credential reporting and compliance tracking has allowed to avoid those possible awkward moments with clients' specific training requirements. With this tracking and reporting, we're also able to respond to a client's immediate need by knowing who is qualified and current on a given access or occupational training requirement.

Avantages

The Absorb LMS is easily customizable and Admin/Learner user-friendly. This allowed me to expand my Training effort and capabilities with not only scope but greater efficiencies in that I can customize the LMS to meet the varying needs of my different stakeholders.

Inconvénients

If there is a negative, it is in the format of the Training Transcript when printed, or exported as an electronic file. The courses appear in alphabetical order without the ability to filter for a time period, or sort chronologically. This frustrates Supervisors who then have to review the entire transcript to find what training an employee has completed in the last year. I understand the Transcript are being reworked by Absorb for 2022, so this may become a non-issue.

Totara Learn, Cornerstone LMS et Litmos

Pourquoi choisir Absorb LMS

I was seeking a fully supported proprietary platform with the enhanced features and functionality my training program had grown to demand.

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

Absorb met the overlapping sweet spot between cost, features, supported company size, and alignment with the structure of our training program.
Kimberly

Publié le 10/02/2022

Easy, Fluid Implementation; a Game-Changer for Our Company

Avantages

Absorb has made the implementation process incredibly easy. User training was broken down into helpful microlearning and many features have been customizable, which my company stakeholders have loved. Having a project manager as a go-to source of knowledge has been fantastic, and the Help Center has given me self-sufficiency that I look for when working with other vendors. We also love that most features are already included in the pricing, versus being nickel and dimed for reporting, mobile interfaces, different learning methods, company branding, etc. We're excited to have Absorb help our company grow.

Inconvénients

I'd love it if Absorb could work on additional API integrations that are included in the price. My company uses several 3rd party content creators (KnowB4, Udemy) and there are currently no connections with them.

Docebo

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

Absorb offered the most functionality for its price. It has not required major additional upsells to get the functionality we were looking for. Any other company either did not have key functionality, or cost more than Absorb to get the functionality we were looking for.
Nikita
  • Secteur d'activité : Organisme social ou civique

Publié le 08/03/2022

One of the easiest system that I have developed and deployed

Avantages

I found Absorb to be easy to use, from implementation to development. My Project Coordinators and integration teams were phenomenal in navigating the process and when challenges arise. We were able to customize the site to our likening and needs. The features are easy to use and user friendly for everyone. I would recommend this product!

Inconvénients

The only downside that I experience was using one template for internal employees (using SSO) and external partners with e-commerce pricing. There were several issues that came up that we needed to be creative to address.

Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos

Publié le 04/02/2021

A solid LMS that just keeps getting better.

Overall, our company was looking for a platform to offer both mandatory and optional training for our employees during the COVID lock downs. When implementing Absorb, we found it also was platform for not only training, but also an informational channel, complete with acknowledgements of receiving the information. It will also be the backbone for all of our ILCs moving forward, and hopefully with more solid integration with our Teams platform.

Avantages

Ease of use as both a learner and administrator. ADP integration and automation. Learner and Admin portals load quickly and are responsive. Excellent support and implementation experiences with quick turn around, and constant updates and improvements in the pipe line.

Inconvénients

Limited assessment options when it comes to answer types. Reporting structure takes a bit to get used to. Setup takes quite a bit of time investment, but pays off with future proofing the system.

Litmos

Pourquoi passer à Absorb LMS

Value and robust functionality. Highly customizable. ADP simultaneous integration.
Gio

Publié le 07/01/2017

Great for Small Organizations

I've used a variety of learning management systems (LMS) over the years including Blackboard, Moodle, scormLMS, Canvas, Success-Factors, custom LMSs, and Absorb LMS. All of these had their place. Some were geared toward academics and schools (Blackboard, Moodle, and Canvas). Others were for huge enterprises (Success-Factors). While others were great to test your E-Learning modules on-line (scormLMS). So what do you do if you have a small organization with under a hundred employees and not enough server space or talent on hand to customize an open-sourced program like Moodle. If that's the case, you turn to the cloud. Software-as-a-service (SAAS) has now become a way of doing business for individuals and small organizations. You can save money and time on resources while reaping the benefits of frequent or constant updates to the software.

Absorb LMS is a purely cloud-based application. It's a SAAS that lets you customize the front pages of your LMS, the landing or welcome page perse while giving you a hybridized version of LMS Administrator controls. You see the secret behind every LMS is that somebody, either you as the administrator or someone else working behind the scenes with the SAAS has to upload your content (E-Learning modules, Job-Aids, Videos, Presentations, etc.). So with Absorb, you get a fairly well-featured LMS, but with the benefit of having someone else go through the pains of uploading your content. After having to do the full admin tasks behind the scenes of an LMS, I can say that having someone else do it is quite an appreciable service.

Overall, Absorb is a good LMS for small and large organizations that want to save money on resources and overhead. Your trainers can also function as the LMS "admins". My only complaint about Absorb is that it has decent reporting tools. After years of working as an LMS admin, it seems that reports are an after thought with most LMS developers. Yet, sooner or later someone up your chain of command will want to know the value of the LMS and that's where good reporting tools come in handy. I can gladly say that the folks at Absorb listened to customer requests for better reporting and they delivered.

Avantages

1. Ease of use - it's in the cloud.
2. Simplified admin functions
3. Decent reporting tools.
4. Customized landing page.

Inconvénients

1. Responses from Absorb can be slow.
2. Customer service isn't the best.
3. Can suffer from service outages.

Nicholas
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 26/10/2022

LMS Focused on Client Satisfaction

Absorb LMS is exactly what we needed to streamline our training deliver consistently and reliably. Learners love the ease of use and our admins love the reporting. Absorb also offers content integrations which we are utilizing to deliver leadership training.

Avantages

Absorb has such a wonderful client portal to submit feedback. There's an ability to submit feature requests and have other clients talk through the pros/cons and use cases for those items. I've had calls with Absorb developers based on the feedback that I had submitted and those features then went forward into the production environment. It is awesome to see how involved Absorb is in the client community.

Inconvénients

There are not many features that are problematic. I wish there was a more seamless way to allow a learner to take one course in place of another. If a learner submitted a third party certificate for a course that is equivalent to an in-house course, the admin needs to manually award completion for the in-house course. It isn't exactly clean and can lead to some confusion when auditing learner completions to understand which version was completed vs credited.

Christine
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Publié le 10/02/2021

Absorb is easy to use and great functionality!

Absorb has been great to learn, the customer support team and CRM's are amazing to work with. They are always willing to help achieve overall success for Admin and learners. Suggestions have been taken and quickly implemented into new feature releases. Absorb is continually striving to bring on more functions. The Knowledge center has videos, conversations and suggestion to help an Admin adapt quickly.
The end user interface is easy to use, switches easily into mobile setting. I have not had any complaints about the learner interface from my end users.

Avantages

The Admin interface is very user friendly. It is easy to create and publish a course in minutes to reach my learners immediately. The dashboard reports has been my favorite item recently. I am able to create and share specific dashboards that are impactful to our internal business units. Reporting is also a key feature for our admins. We are each able to create, save and share specific reports as well as have them sent on a re-occurring basis, saving us time and energy.

Inconvénients

Initially, the course creation set up was a bit daunting, many pages to flip through. However, Absorb has updated the process and the Admin interface and changed its functionality to more align with a daily Admin. The update was well planned and thought out so that it did not disrupt any functions I was currently using.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 18/06/2023

Relatively nice learner experience

A relatively nice UI, hampered by implementation issues

Avantages

Absorb LMS is a highly user-friendly learning management system that offers a wide range of customization options. The platform integrates seamlessly with other systems and tools, making it a versatile choice for organizations. Absorb LMS provides excellent customer support and training resources to ensure a smooth implementation process. The reporting and analytics features are robust, allowing for detailed tracking of learner progress and engagement. The mobile app is well-designed and provides learners with easy access to course content on-the-go. The gamification features are engaging and encourage learners to stay motivated and complete courses. The system is scalable and can accommodate the needs of both small and large organizations. The platform is constantly updated with new features and improvements based on user feedback. The pricing is reasonable and provides good value for the features offered.

Inconvénients

A big challenge with Absorb LMS is the initial setup process, which can be time-consuming and requires a lot of input from the organization. This can be frustrating for users who are eager to get started with the platform and may not have the resources or expertise to complete the setup process quickly. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the system crashing or freezing during use, which can be disruptive and impact productivity.

• Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 28/03/2024

A Wonderful Learner Experience!

My overall experience surpassed all the expectations I had. May Larkin was our Implementation Project Manager and we felt she was right along side us throughout our entire process. She was quick to reply to emails or jump on a call when we needed assistance. She was patience and had an understanding of our unique platform usage.

Avantages

What I like most about Absorb is how clean and user friendly the learner experience is! Our goal was to minimize manual task for our admin team and provide our learners a more trendy and all-in-one platform to house their learning materials and certificates. Absorb checked off all our requirements, which are unique, and provided us solutions to all our questions.

Inconvénients

While the Knowledge Articles are helpful and a great tool, they are at times overwhelming because the large number of them can make it hard to locate the exact help you need.

hazlon
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 06/09/2017

Team Absorb provides the perfect mix of Yoda and Obi-Wan for anyone new to the LMS universe!

We introduced Absorb ten months ago and have been able to centralize/track a lot of internal and external learning for staff. These are exciting times and there is so much more to learn!

Avantages

My favourite feature is the people behind the software and their willingness to provide meaningful/practical answers for each question I ask. There really are no silly questions and that is most reassuring for novel LMS users!

I had no prior experience with this type of technology so it's been quite the learning curve for me and my organization. Thanks to Team Absorb's reliable customer service, I'm still learning something new each day!

I also appreciate how many ways there are to customize the software for organizations of any size. We're relatively small (under 1,000 learners) but we have some unique features in our reporting structure. I was able to work with Team Absorb to build some behaviours/rules into our LMS that reflect our set-up and match the information coming in the nightly imports from our HRIS.

Inconvénients

Right now, about 98% of supervisor approval requests make it to the supervisor but it would be awesome if 100% of the requests made it through.

Irene
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 04/04/2024

Easy to implement tool with great potential to develop further

Avantages

Easy to implement, easy to learn as an admin. Support Team always ready and helpful. Very customisable to cater for different audiences

Inconvénients

It's missing bulk actions for courses and user management that would make life easier

Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Publié le 10/01/2024

Absorb LMS Review

[sensitive content hidden] is an awesome Client success manager and has help so much. Sometimes i need to bounce ideas off of him and he is willing to listen and test them. I am happy with the support we recieved after being partnered with [sensitive content hidden].

Avantages

Pulling reports are easy and can export them into excel or set them up for sending out on a timeline to others via email.

Inconvénients

Assigning sometimes is difficult when you have to choose a date and not a month and day. Doesn't allow for flexibility.

Buddy
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 01/12/2022

Absorb LMS Review

Our experience with Absorb has been very positive.

Avantages

Absorb was very easy to install and is easy to use. This product meets most of our needs and the product support has been top notch.

Inconvénients

I do wish Absorb had an easy way to provide training content to the users who did not have accounts.

282 avis