Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur LiveFlow

Google Sheets Add-On is a tool to help you bring your financial data into your Google Sheet. Imagine completing your month-end reporting, and you need to bring all of the data in from last month. × Currently, one might:...

En savoir plus

Filtrer par :
Jason
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 30/11/2021

This software makes perfect sense!

I'm able to publish multiple company financials, and custom metrics in a google sheet. Once setup it just works. My clients are excited about the possibilities.

Avantages

Built right in the Google Work/Google Sheet ecosystem. If you love Google Sheets (we do!) this tool works seamlessly, no issues syncing, all the time. The UI is clear and super easy to follow. Very clean and fast. Multiple QuickBooks Online Files pointing to one spreadsheet is fab for our Entrepreneur clients with multiple entities. If you have any clients with multiple QuickBooks Online files, this tool will save you time by pushing all data into one cloud friendly space.

Inconvénients

Wish I was smart enough to have created this software.

Réponse de LiveFlow

Lots of love, thank you!

Répondu le 02/12/2021
Keara
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 01/12/2021

Revolutionary Feature That Streamlines Data-Entry Procedures in Real-Time

This is a wonderful tool that streamlined my data-entry processes by 100%! I thoroughly enjoy the features, customizable reports, and real-time data that LiveFlow provides. I haven’t seen a feature like this in the industry so it is surely a game changer!

Avantages

LiveFlow is a feature that is incredibly easy to install and access in Google Sheets. I was able to connect my QuickBooks account to LiveFlow within minutes and it pulled all of my clients’ transaction data. I enjoyed the customization features for the reports, such as, date range, report type, display columns, which is incredibly helpful for accountants. I manage clients from various industries so it is very helpful to customize their reports based on their reporting needs (ex: e-commerce businesses and inventory reporting). I believe one of the best features of this product is the fact that data is updated in REAL TIME! In the past, I was used to downloading reports every time there are new transactions;however, LiveFlow eliminated this problem. It saved my time spent on data-entry and instead I can focus my efforts on analysis! I’m looking forward to seeing further updates about this tool!

Inconvénients

I wish I could link other softwares/banks as well. I worked in real estate and we did not use QuickBooks. If LiveFlow allows accessibility to other accounting platforms, such as MRI and Yardi, I believe the company can appeal to a greater market and more users can benefit from this feature!

Tobias
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Publié le 05/10/2021

Great tool to speed up our month-end reporting

Saving time on manually importing our accounting data to our spreadsheets.
Can highly recommend it for Finance Teams who wants to speed up their workflows

Avantages

It's really easy to install and connect it with my Google Sheet. When I set it up I could import my accounting data within a couple of minutes and everything was really easy to figure out. I now use it on a weekly basis to automatically bring our accounting data together for our management reports.

Inconvénients

- I am looking forward to getting access to bank integrations as well, that would be a tremendous help.
- Sometimes it can be a little slow (I've seen this with other Google Sheets plugins as well)

Réponse de LiveFlow

Thanks Tobias! Really appreciate your feedback.

Répondu le 07/10/2021
Clarissa

Publié le 15/11/2021

Really LOVING Live Flow - It makes my job as an accountant easier!

I honestly LOVE this add-on! Xero already had the ability to export report like this to Google Sheets and it has made my life so much easier with the analysis that I provide my clients. Now that I can easily do this in Quickbooks with this simple add-on, I feel like I’m in heaven.

I really like being able to manipulate the reports from Quickbooks in google Sheets, but Quickbooks has never provided a process for this to be super easy. Sure, you can export to Excel, then upload to Google Sheets. But what about those people who don’t want to (or can’t) pay for the subscription to get Excel? This add-on really just makes it so much easier. You get used to the way that a program gives you reporting, then find something like this add-on and you feel like you’ve made it to heaven.

Avantages

This add-on makes my analysis process for my clients a breeze now with a simple import button.

I can import the reports by several different time frames, show the columns by different periods (the day is super helpful for ecommerce businesses), and even by vendors, suppliers, accounts. These are all super helpful for the clients I currently work with and the analysis process I provide to my clients.

I can connect more than one company to the add-on and then it’s just there for me to open a report for a different company when I need that report, instead of having to install the whole thing multiple times.

When I run a live report vs just importing it, every time I open the report, and I’m guessing the same is true if I just share the link to my client, the report will be updated with the most recent information or any changes that have been made to the reports. This is a gamechanger.

Inconvénients

How the negative numbers are reflected in the spreadsheet. You really have to look at them to see. The negative sign is right against the dollar sign. Yes I can easily change the formatting myself in the spreadsheet, but it may be easier if this is something that can be changed in the report coding. Usually in accounting, the negatives are shown in red.

Réponse de LiveFlow

Clarissa, thank you very much for sharing your feedback!

Répondu le 17/11/2021
Crystal

Publié le 03/12/2021

Easy To Use, does what it says

Great guys to work with easy and fast syncing, great product.

Avantages

This product is super cool! It was easy to install, and creating a report was incredibly fast. There are many options to customize the reports before they are synced in, which I found to be very helpful and a nice feature. After I made changes in my QB, the reports refreshed with the new information very quickly. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who uses Google Sheets and QBO to run their company and analyze their financials.

Inconvénients

It creates a (1) after the report name in the tabs, which is a strange complaint, I know, but nonetheless. It would also be great to be able to choose Show All Rows so I can use these reports with my existing formulas and referenced cells without having to reformat the rows.

Jonatan

Publié le 15/10/2021

An absolute time saver

We are saving 3-4 hours a week and we are able to get a real-time overview of our financial position

Avantages

As a founder, I still manage our finances myself mostly and LiveFlow is a great tool to help me get our financial data into our Google Sheet without downloading CSV files and manually importing/exporting files. We can now get an up-to-date view of our finances on a weekly basis, as opposed to a monthly basis, and it's really helpful to help us plan better.

Inconvénients

We are still lacking some other integrations to bring all our financial data together such as our bank account and payment platform

Emil
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Brilliant product

Huge time saver when trying to get an overview of our finances

Avantages

Running our startup, we have a lot of things to do and financial reporting is not the most entertaining thing to do, but LiveFlow's add-on actually helps us to avoid spending countless hours in it and just makes it easy to get an overview of our finances.

Inconvénients

Would be cool if they integrated with Stripe as well to connect revenue data. It's a nice to have but would make our lives easier.

Matthew
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 03/12/2021

LiveFlow helped us communicate reports on demand

Avantages

I love how LiveFlow shows QuickBooks reports on demand inside of Google Sheets. This helps streamline communications between Accounting Departments and Ownership/CFO's.

Inconvénients

The load time took a little longer than normal but was worth the wait!

Thank you, Matthew!

Répondu le 07/12/2021
Jonas
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 12/10/2021

Great tool to help us manage our finances with more speed

We use the LiveFlow Google Sheets add on to take our P&L report from our accounting platform and into our Google Sheet. It's really easy and handy to use, importing a report takes a few seconds and it's way easier than doing this manually.

Avantages

We save time on our financial reporting processes and LiveFlow has made it way easier to import P&L data into our spreadsheet

Inconvénients

It would be nice if LiveFlow could integrate with our CRM system as well in order to get our revenue data in real time.

Cheryl
s/o
s/o

Publié le 23/11/2021

LiveFlow is Great!

LiveFlow saves me time and tedium - no more downloading, copying and pasting into my spreadsheet. One button only! It also protects me - there’s now no chance I’ll paste the wrong income statement into a client’s spreadsheet. I can spend more time on higher-level work thanks to LiveFlow. I LOVE it!!

Avantages

Software is easy to set up and use. It just adds a tab with the report from QBO I want. I can make it a one-time import, or choose to have it update as needed with just a click!

Inconvénients

So far it is working exactly as expected.

CA Sarvagya

Publié le 10/11/2021

Easy and quick program

Avantages

1. This is an amazing app, Very useful for accountants like us, where clients need regular reports.
2. Its quick
3. Easy to use.
4. Have all options available within QBO , without requiring to go through menus of QB.

1. "Last updated on" can be moved to bottom of report

2. QB report( P&L, B.st, CF) is very dry, you can improve on aesthetics of report - Like proper orientation, borders, colors etc to make it look attractive, such that accountants can directly send it to clients without modification.

3. Sometimes accountants may want to see a specific ledger to see if all the transactions in that ledger are correct.... so you can have some ledger import option too.

4. Auto refresh option, that auto refresh report daily or weekly maybe as per selection.

Publié le 09/10/2021

A unified overview of all our finances (big time saver)

Avantages

We use LiveFlow's Google Sheets Add-On to help us pull accounting data into our spreadsheets. It's quite handy to not have to do this job manually and it saves us at least 3-4 hours a month on this task. Beyond that, it helps us to do more frequent financial reporting and to have an overview on a weekly basis. Their customer service is super good as well!

Inconvénients

We can't wait until they launch more integrations

Réponse de LiveFlow

Thank you, David! Doing our best!

Répondu le 11/10/2021
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 18/10/2021

Makes my life easier

Avantages

-It helps bring in my numerous QuickBooks reports from different companies and accounts quickly

-It saves me time and efforts on double-checking the data (I'm usually careful about this)

-It works to make the data ready, so I can get to the analytics faster

Inconvénients

Not enough integrations, but it's not a problem for me yet

Elena
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 01/10/2021

Improved my productivity as a startup founder

Avantages

Easy to get all finances in one place, a great choice for a busy startup founder. Really smooth onboarding and responsive support.

Inconvénients

nothing yet, an easy-to-use tool that serves its purpose

Réponse de LiveFlow

Thanks Elena! We are happy that you like LiveFlow!

Répondu le 04/10/2021
Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 09/10/2021

Live saving for our company!!

Liveflow is literally my favorite app to prep month-end reports. I use it all the time to consolidate our data across various QuickBooks accounts. It's a life-saver for us!

Avantages

Very easy to use. The whole set up was less than 5 minutes. Their interface is very intuitive and their customer service is the best.

Inconvénients

Would be good to see minor UK banks in the list as well. But I was told that this is something they are working on at the moment.

Réponse de LiveFlow

Thanks Anna! Appreciate your kind feedback.

Répondu le 18/10/2021
Dan
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 07/01/2022

One hub to automate all of finances

Avantages

The connection to QuickBooks with automatic updates.

Inconvénients

Nothing, excited to see the product expansion.

Karen

Publié le 10/11/2021

Great easy to use

Avantages

The product saves you time, because it lets you skip steps to import the most common month ending reports.

Inconvénients

The software does not export all the reports that QuickBooks has.