Avis clients sur Power Diary

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Power Diary

Power Diary est un logiciel de gestion de cabinet en ligne pour les cliniques médicales. Il comprend la gestion des calendriers, des rappels de rendez-vous automatisés (SMS ou e-mail), des modèles de notes de traitement (qui...

En savoir plus

Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 28/05/2019

Does it all

Like how I wrote in the pros, I just love that Power diary does everything I need to run a business and there's scope for even more than what I need should my business grow and use more staff etc. I have often read about other practitioners frustrations about their (different) software program but I never have these same issues so power diary must have got all these things sorted. Plus the staff get back to you quick should you need help finding out how to do something. Talking of staff, they were amazing at helping me transfer all my old file details across when I first set up in Power Diary, otherwise it would have been a huge mission, especially putting all my stock into the system.

Avantages

I Love the ability to integrate all aspects of running a naturopathic business from the diary, email confirmations, text messages that remind the client, invoicing, connecting with xero accounting, allowing my accountant access to the stuff she needs but nothing else, total lockdown of clients session info once saved, or save in draft mode if additional info needed to be added after an email, all details in the one place including any correspondence I have with client, ability to send birthday messages and newsletters in bulk, stock inventory and can even take payments. Really, the list goes on...

Inconvénients

I think the only things I don't like is that you need to use quite a few clicks to get to different places rather than hover with mouse and get an instant dropdown box, but then even my bank is like that and I'm a bit fussy with easy tech stuff. Really, it's not an issue and has been getting better over the years.

Natalie

Publié le 29/08/2019

Power Diary helps me save time

I don't have any double handling...I can email clients and other health professionals straight from the software which links to the respective client's file.

Avantages

Tailored client note functions, easy accounting with feeds to Xero, and a willingness to look at adaptations to suit the needs of my business.
Also, support by Australian's which is thorough, quick and friendly.
Client Portal

Inconvénients

Still a few aspects of the note forms requiring changes to make extra helpful notes for my clinic.

Alternatives envisagées

Timely

Pourquoi choisir Power Diary

Greater capabilities for my business type.

Logiciel antérieur

Fresha

Pourquoi passer à Power Diary

Recommendations from other people in the industry and from other Allied Health professionals.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for the great review!
- Damien

Répondu le 01/09/2019
Jeff

Publié le 23/08/2023

Works ok - until it doesn't work - usually after an "improvement"

Assessed as the "best of a bad lot" when researching for purchase. Nothing has improved to alter that assessment. (Maybe its time to have another look). Certainly have resisted further Power Diary integrations, and using wider functionality - reliance on an organisation that doesn't care for quality is scary enough even with the limited functionality.

Avantages

Easy to use for a lot of things - eg keeps the client that has been most recently used in one admin function at the top of the drop down for the next (different) function

Inconvénients

Bugs introduced with "improvements", that can impact the reputation of the Practice as they are visible to patients/clients (eg in communication templates). Clearly no regression testing, or if so, it is slipshod.Customer support - we have tired of being told stuff was fixed when it is clearly not. Nowadays we don't waste our time raising issues for most thingsThe reporting options are weakDoesn't manage "Couples" as a client well - but no competitors do eaither

Les meilleures alternatives à Power Diary

Samia

Publié le 15/04/2024

Everything in One Platform

Avantages

It has everything I need in one platform. The company regularly requests feedback and suggestions, and users' ideas are regularly implemented. Support, when needed, is quick and effective.

Inconvénients

There's a steep learning curve and setting up my personal practice documents and e-mail templates took a lot of time. Billing third-parties can be cumbersome.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Samia, thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience with our platform. We're thrilled to hear that Power Diary has become your go-to solution by providing everything you need in one place.
We understand that the learning curve and initial setup process can be challenging, and we appreciate your patience as you familiarize yourself with the platform.
Regarding billing third parties, we recognize the importance of streamlining this process and are constantly working on enhancements to make it more efficient for our users.
If you have any further feedback or suggestions on how we can improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. Thank you! - Irina

Répondu le 21/04/2024
Rebecca

Publié le 14/08/2019

Best decision I made for my practice

Avantages

The best thing about PowerDiary would have to be the time savings having everything incorporated into the one program, being able to send/receive SMS including automated reminders, AND being able to export directly to Xero! It’s great! It is so simple to use as well and there are always new features being added. Customer support are also fabulous when you need a hand with something!

Inconvénients

I dislike that I have my calendar set up in 30min timeslots so I have to scroll to view the entire day. Nothing major! Oh & I wish you could send faxes from PowerDiary.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for your lovely review. We love hearing that Power Diary is saving you lots of time! Will add your improvement ideas to our list (we prioritise the ones we get the most interest in).
All the best,
Fiona

Répondu le 19/08/2019
Liana
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 08/11/2023

PowerDiary Review

Avantages

I like the user interface. I also really like that I can do everything in one system, including email communication. I don't manage the program but it seems that it is highly customizable, which is not always an option in other EHR systems.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it takes a while to load and get started. Once it does, everything runs smoothly. More importantly, I do miss the app from our old EHR. It is ideal to be able to have that accessible but I can access it via webpage on my phone browser and that works just fine.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Liana, Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Power Diary. We're pleased to hear that you like the user interface and find the all-in-one system functionality.

We understand your concern regarding the loading times and are continuously working to optimize the performance of our platform to ensure a more efficient start-up experience. Your input is crucial in helping us identify and address such issues.

Regarding the absence of a dedicated app, we appreciate your honesty and understand the convenience that an app can provide. While we're glad to hear that accessing Power Diary via a web browser on your phone is a workable solution for you, we take note of your preference for an app. We are always looking for ways to improve and expand our services, and feedback like yours is invaluable in guiding our development priorities. Thank you again! - Irina

Répondu le 19/12/2023
Louisa

Publié le 13/04/2023

Great practitioner software

I have found the support to be excellent and response time is reassuring and lets me feel confident that there is always someone there to help.

Avantages

The usability and options from a therapist/admin perspective are faultless.Power Diary makes the admin side of my business a dream, the customer service is quick, friendly and always professional which and allows me to focus on what I do best, hands on therapy. Multiple options available for notes, forms, files, templates, uploads, emails etcSimple and concise invoices.Without Power Diary, moving to a paper free clinic would have been a lot tougher. Thanks!

Inconvénients

The client portal interface and options.The lack of individual control over the client portal to allow my use of branding to follow through into the booking system.The lack of an option for clients to automatically add to their chosen diary.

Stefan

Publié le 06/11/2023

Very satisfied with Power Diary

Very satisfied with my overall experience. Technical support has also been exceptional when I have had queries

Avantages

Power diary is very user friendly, with lots of wonderful and helpful features

Inconvénients

Compared to Cliniko, I think cliniko presentation is a little nicer; however, overall I prefer all the additional features that Power diary has to offer

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Stefan, thank you for sharing your thoughtful feedback on Power Diary. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and are enjoying the range of features we offer. Our team is dedicated to providing a comprehensive solution that meets the diverse needs of our users, and it's gratifying to know we're on the right track with you. It's wonderful to hear that you're very satisfied with your overall experience and that you've found our technical support to be exceptional. We're committed to providing top-notch support and are always here to assist with any queries you may have. Thank you! - Irina

Répondu le 19/12/2023
Christina
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 21/11/2023

Thanks

Good, easy to use and digitised office.

Avantages

User friendly, can use process forms and mass email direct to client base.

Inconvénients

Remembering where the forms are stored.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Christina, thank you for your review and for sharing your experience with Power Diary. We're pleased to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and value the ability to process forms and send mass emails directly to your client base. These features are designed to simplify and enhance the efficiency of communication with clients.

We understand that remembering where forms are stored can be a bit of a challenge. We'll consider how we can make navigation and accessibility of forms even more straightforward in future updates.

It's great to know that you appreciate the digitized office environment that Power Diary provides. Our aim is to continuously evolve our platform to meet the changing needs of our users. Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your positive feedback! - Irina

Pieta

Publié le 22/04/2024

Power Diary User

Avantages

The ease of use, has improved productivity.

Inconvénients

When applying a note or comment to an invoice, I do not like that the receiver can not view these. If we have sent an invoice multiple times (we record every time it is sent in this comment section), it would be beneficial if the receiver could see this as well.

Hi Pieta,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We're delighted to hear that Power Diary has enhanced your productivity through its ease of use! Regarding your feedback about the visibility of notes and comments on invoices, please let me advise that you can add them to the Item Line Description box, these notes will be visible on a generated invoice. I hope this helps, and if there's anything else we can assist you with or further improve your experience, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected].
Thanks again! - Irina

Répondu le 28/04/2024
Vanessa

Publié le 16/07/2019

Very happy with PowerDiary

It had made it far easier for me to manage my practice in an integrated fashion. I’m essentially using just one to to book appointments, invoice clients, send reminders, keep notes, send letters, manage finances etc. It takes a while to have everything running from PowerDiary but it’s worth putting in the time.

Avantages

The thing I really like about PowerDiary is that even with only a single diary, there are no limits on the number of users. Importantly, it is also very user friendly. There are multiple admin staff where I practice and it doesn’t take long for new users to get comfortable with the key features.

Inconvénients

I think the main limitation is the lack of internal messaging. I would appreciate admin being able to send me a message that appears in the program for a different user.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for your review Vanessa! We agree that it's important that all your admin staff can access and use Power Diary without any extra charges! We'll add the internal messaging to our list of suggestions for future improvements :)

Répondu le 19/07/2019
Michelle

Publié le 11/06/2019

Growing our business with Powerdiary

Our business relies very heavily on powerdiary, for diaries, client appointments, billing, medicare, reporting. The automatic SMS reminders are a great facility for clients (they rely on them to remind them about their appointments) and great for us - people are more likely to cancel when they receive the SMS rather than not attend, or cancel at the last minute.

The system has been very reliable. It is extremely rare for the system to be down.

Avantages

Easy to use. When there are issues, there is a friendly person at the end of the phone or email to assist in resolving issues (such as when we've accidentally deleted data, support with reports, not knowing how to do a particular function).

The software is constantly being improved with additional functionality based on feedback.

Inconvénients

There are times when there are functions I would like that are not available, such as an 'undo' function, especially if I've just deleted a series of appointments accidentally instead of deleting a single appointment.

However when comparing this product with other products, it has many more functions than many of their competitors at a more reasonable cost.

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for the great review!
-Damien

Répondu le 17/07/2019

Publié le 10/11/2023

Very happy with PD

Very helpful and quick responses to troubleshooting. Easy to set up and use

Avantages

Easy to use and somewhat intuitive in nature.

Inconvénients

The creation of forms is a little cumbersome. I’d like more inbuilt measures

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review and feedback on Power Diary. It's great to hear that you find our platform easy to use and intuitive. We strive to create a user-friendly experience, so your comments affirm our efforts in this area.

We appreciate your honesty regarding the process of creating forms. We understand that ease of use is crucial in all aspects of our platform, and we take your feedback about wanting more inbuilt measures seriously.

It's wonderful to know that you've found our support team very helpful and responsive in troubleshooting. We pride ourselves on providing quick and efficient support to ensure that our users can set up and use Power Diary with ease.

We value your feedback and are committed to making your experience with Power Diary as seamless as possible.

Thank you once again for choosing Power Diary and for your constructive comments! - Irina

Fiona

Publié le 10/11/2023

Poer Diary usage

Positive, I have it open when I need, and I don't have to log on to get into it as the memory works well.

Avantages

I can set appointments then forget that I need to remind them because the system reminds them

Inconvénients

A bit tricky (as a sole trader with a bit of a social life) to use it as a personal diary, to put in the different activities, with whom etc I just block out those times I need away and hope I remember what they were for

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Fiona, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our automated appointment reminders are taking a load off your mind. We understand the challenge of using Power Diary as a personal diary for a sole trader with an active social life. Your feedback is important, and we’ll explore ways to make personal scheduling more intuitive. It's great that the ease of access and memory function are working well for you, and we're delighted that Power Diary continues to be a suitable choice for your needs. If you have any suggestions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you! - Irina

Ashley

Publié le 01/09/2022

Absolutely perfect. It does everything I need it to.

Very positive. I don't know what more I can say. I've used it for about 3-4 years and so far, it's done everything that I've needed it for.

Avantages

The ability to charge clients cards and schedule their appointments is just so easy and really meets my expectations with a software.

Inconvénients

As far as I know, there isn't really a way to charge clients cards without using stripe. I'd like to avoid the stripe processing fees if possible, or if there was some sort of Power Diary card reader, that would be amazing.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks so much for your review! It's really wonderful to hear that Power Diary does everything you need it to, and that you found it perfect from the start!

For payments, Power Diary integrates with Stripe for online payments processing, and with Tyro (AUS only) for card-present transactions. Our users can also use any payment processing method and enter the processed payments manually into their Power Diary account for reconciliation. We are currently tracking user interest in other online payment platforms' integrations. Please email at [email protected] to express your interest.

Thank you again for taking the time to review Power Diary! -Heather

Répondu le 14/09/2022

Publié le 13/08/2019

Brilliant practice management software for specialists!

We are a specialist respiratory and sleep medicine practice with 10 physicians. We use powerdiary for all of our appointments and billing. It integrates seamlessly with medicare for our billing, is intuitive, fast, with an excellent team behind it always ready to respond to our queries and cater to our needs. We love it and would recommend it without hesitation.

Avantages

Easy to use, intuitive, fast, much simpler than any other practice management software. Very responsive team always willing to engage, field queries and respond to our needs.

Inconvénients

We don't have any issues with Power diary. We have found it meets all our needs.

Eleshia

Publié le 27/12/2023

Great Servicee

I love all the features that it has and im waiting on more thing to come

Avantages

my patients are able to schedule their own appointments and pay from a link

Inconvénients

I cant import my reqs into the system to type and text

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Eleshia, thank you for your positive feedback and for sharing your experience with Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has made scheduling and payments more convenient for your patients.

Regarding your concern about importing requests into the system, we appreciate your input and understand how this feature could enhance your experience. Our team is continually working on improving and adding new features, and we'll certainly consider your suggestion for future updates.

We're glad that you're enjoying the current features and that Power Diary has been a cost-effective solution for you. Your satisfaction and feedback are incredibly important to us. If there's anything else you need or if you have more ideas, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and are excited about what the future holds for our service enhancements! 🌟 - Irina

Répondu le 02/01/2024

Publié le 02/09/2022

Hassle Free!

I've been with Power Diary for over 3 years now, and have no intention to change. It meets all of my needs as a solo practitioner, and I find it really easy to use! Customer support has always been helpful too!

Avantages

I rely on the automated features such as appointment reminders and email templates. I run my business solo, so this saves me so much time! I also use the integrated Stripe and Medicare functions for processing payments and Medicare rebates. My clients love that their rebate turns up the next day without them needing to contact Medicare.

Inconvénients

There are a couple of functions in Power Diary that I do not use as I found them clunky and unreliable. These are video calling and fax. Instead, I use Zoom and utbox.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks so much for the great review! We love hearing that the system is saving you time, and that it meets your needs as a solo practitioner! Thanks again -Heather

Répondu le 13/09/2022
Caroline

Publié le 08/09/2021

Power Diary is a Game Changer for any practice

We have been using Power Diary for a few years now and it's been a game-changer for our practice. The thought behind making this work for many different types of workplaces is outstanding, and the functions that it is capable of is brilliant. The PD team are always helpful, courteous and willing to help in any way they can. Their team are always looking at ways to improve PD by listening to their clients and I've personally noticed that so much has been added as they listen to what's needed. I cannot give enough stars to Power Diary. If you haven't started using them for your practice, sign up immediately. It'll be a game changer for you too.

Avantages

I like everything about this software. It is user friendly, very well laid out and has features that are so helpful for every aspect of practice management.

Inconvénients

I can't answer this as there is nothing I don't like about the software.

Jacinta

Publié le 13/07/2019

Easy to use and so many features

We have solved all our timetabling difficulties and sharing information dilemmas easily.

Avantages

I love that you can do so many things in one program. You can schedule clients, set up automatic texts, send emails and letters, invoicing, store files and so much more. For a small private practice it's great to be able t add multiple users and write our progress notes straight in the one place. We can access stored files for shared clients and you can access it from so many places. Also love how easy it is to get help when things go wrong :)

Inconvénients

That the view keeps changing (It's great that you can switch things around though and that it isn't changed all at once). Other than that everything is great!

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for your review Jacinta! Great to hear that Power Diary is providing all the functionality you need to run your practice! Yes, we do keep changing things and I know that can be disconcerting sometimes but it's all in the name of improvement! Hopefully you like the changes once you get used to them.

Répondu le 16/07/2019
Keoagile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 28/06/2023

Power Diary Has Alleviated The Anguish We Endured, Benefiting Both Us And Our Patients

Prior to using Power Diary I was using systems that have several disjointed parts that were not necessarily moving together in sync. Some of them seemed to be inconveniently cobbled together.Since using Power Diary, we have not seen the need for a "receptionist" or be stuck to a desk in order to manage the practice.My overall experience with Power Diary is, in so many ways, like an ongoing breath of fresh air.

Avantages

1. Power Diary is feature-packed, yet very easy to use.2. The booking system is efficient and yes, effective.3. The Notes Template has come in handy, especially considering that we can customize them to our specific situations.4. One of our clients said the Client Portal is "uncluttered and easy to use". The other said it's a "massive improvement compared to what we had subjected them to previously".

Inconvénients

1. I live in a country where Stripe as a payment gateway is not used. The only payment gateway Power Diary integrates with is Stripe and as a result my clients can't pay with their credit cards via Power Diary.2. The Client Portal is and works great. It would be more useful for me and my clients if it could also have a functionality for client specific updates. Currently it is only limited to booking appointments, checking invoices and "booking classes". 3. Limited Integration. Would have loved to see ability to use more integrations.

Sam

Publié le 29/05/2019

Functional & Improving

Power Diary saves us so much time and money. The SMS function is saving us so much time as we aren't getting caught on the phone to clients. Invoicing procedures are relatively easy. Anything that saves us time saves/makes us money.

Avantages

Once you have become familiar with the software, it is very easy to use. The support from the help desk is incredible.

Inconvénients

It can take a long time to adjust to new changes, and some bits and pieces feel a bit clunky. For example the way that the communication templates have to be saved as a draft, to be exported. Or the way that we need to 'download' the receipt to be able to print it. It's just double handling.

Réponse de Power Diary

Thanks for your review Sam. Invoices are created are as a PDF when printed. You should be able to print these directly without downloading them first. If you can let us know the browser type and version you are using we'll be able to take a look at this for you ([email protected]). - Damien

Répondu le 04/06/2019
Prue

Publié le 16/07/2019

Power Diary rocks

As a sole trader, Power Diary allows me to spend more time focussing on my clients whilst keeping up to date with appointments, record keeping, filing, bookkeeping and managing client relationships quickly and effectively throughout the day. As a business owner the reporting features allow me to access key data which helps me make astute business decisions.

Avantages

The support. When I have a question, problem or challenge, help is always on hand as soon as I ask for it. The assistance provided is always relevant and effective, and on the rare occasions I want to do something that is not available that is quickly identified so no wasting time trying to do the impossible. All those things to date have been implemented in upgrades, so they really do listen!

Inconvénients

It can’t do the washing up, the laundry, the vacuuming and dusting, nor can it put out the rubbish. ;D

Alyce

Publié le 07/12/2023

Fantastic product

Avantages

Ease of daily use, setup was very simple, ability to create email and letter templates for clients makes streamlining very easy.

Inconvénients

Not applicable - I like everything about Power Diary.

Réponse de Power Diary

Hi Alyce, thank you for your fantastic review of Power Diary! We're thrilled to hear that you find the ease of daily use and the simplicity of the setup process to be standout features. It's great to know that the ability to create email and letter templates for clients is helping to streamline your workflow efficiently.

We're delighted that you like everything about Power Diary. Your satisfaction and positive experience with our product are incredibly important to us. We strive to continuously improve and offer the best possible service to our users.

If you ever have any suggestions, questions, or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your feedback and are here to support you in getting the most out of Power Diary.

Thank you again for choosing Power Diary and for your enthusiastic support! - Irina

Todd

Publié le 29/05/2019

Power diary is perfect!

I had a couple of issues early on but the support team fixed them promptly and couldn't be more helpful with any inquiry that I have had.

Avantages

The decline in missed appointments thanks to the automated SMS system

Inconvénients

At the start it was the note taking ability but since signing up it has evolved into the easiest notes to record

Alternatives envisagées