Avis clients sur Pulseway

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Pulseway

Pulseway est une solution intégrée de surveillance des ressources informatiques et du réseau conçue pour aider les administrateurs informatiques à surveiller et contrôler à distance leurs ressources informatiques commerciales. La...

En savoir plus

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés

Publié le 27/10/2022

Logiciel de gestion de connexion distante au top mais cher

Avantages

Super outil pour la gestion et l'etablissement de connexions distante a vos serveurs. Permet egalement de faire de débugage à distance.

Inconvénients

Le cout des licences est exorbitant et les fonctionnalités un peu limités

• Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 24/11/2020

Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!

The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource.
Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

Avantages

What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

Inconvénients

One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again.
Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

Lourenco

Publié le 21/04/2021

ICT Empire review on Pulseway

Overall im happy - looked at other RMM providers and so far im happy to stick with Pulseway.

Avantages

Easy to Implement and easy to use - very nice and clean GUI.
Patch management is great - the other extra features look amazing and will be trying those soon.
Security - after reading the Security Policy white papers - i feel more at ease that my clients data is secure.

What i love most is the fact that the Pulseway team are all ears - always keen to hear what their clients want and need - Also the fact that they are continuously updating/upgrading and adding new features.

Inconvénients

No real cons at the moment - they are always keen to assist if i have any issues, which i haven't really had yet.
I would like to have ESET integrated into Pulseway - but they are looking into that.

N-sight, Atera, NinjaOne et ConnectWise Automate

Pourquoi passer à Pulseway

Great value for Money Clean GUI and easy to implement - dont need hours and hours of training each time i have a new IT technician. Great support team - they are always keen to help wherever possible. I have not once ever heard "sorry, we cannot assist as that is our policy" as i usually get from other providers - They will ALWAYS make a plan to assist you - That alone is golden.

Les meilleures alternatives à Pulseway

ConnectWise Automate

ManageEngine Endpoint Central MSP

LogMeIn Central

Rex
Rex
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Publié le 06/03/2019

A Low Cost Option with Everything!

For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

Avantages

It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Inconvénients

Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

Trenton

Publié le 27/12/2021

Product is solid, support can be hit-and-miss

Used the product for years on the Pro version, until I was forced into a non-optional upgrade to the Teams plan. The forced transition process could not have been more poorly planned on the part of Pulseway, and burned me bad enough that I migrated all of my endpoints to a different product. If you start out on the Teams plan perhaps you'll have a better result, just pray that they don't decide to forcibly change you to something new or different a few years down the line.

Avantages

Custom scripts, cross-platform compatibility, custom alerts

Inconvénients

Core Pulseway software is excellent and reliable. Some of the peripheral things are less than stellar. The AV integration feels just a bit janky (Kaspersky in particular), and difficult to deploy custom whitelists and exclusions that work.

TeamViewer Remote

Pourquoi passer à Pulseway

I initially chose Pulseway over the competition due to the attractive price point and features. I left Pulseway due to abysmal customer service, and forced upgrades on my account.
Eric
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 25/05/2019

I did it the Pulseway

My clients have a good overview of their inventory. Updating windows is effortless.

Avantages

easy to use and to deploy. Good reporting functionality. Patching and monitoring is super!

Inconvénients

The PSA functionality is too much. It would be easier to select which modules you actually need. The remote desktop feature is very limited in comparison to Teamviewer. It would be nice to have a dutch translation.

Atera

Pourquoi passer à Pulseway

Excellent customer relationship, direct contact with the people of Pulseway. They also value your input.
Rob
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 01/07/2021

Pulseway - It just works !

Approaching a year now, very pleased that even my colleague can understand it.

Avantages

Ease of installation and ability to get up to speed with agents and advanced features. The mobile App is simply brilliant.

Inconvénients

More support needed for Linux based systems to centralise changes in the main console. At the minute this is manual and in Linux done via a config file. Would like the ability to modify all centrally.

NinjaOne

Pourquoi passer à Pulseway

Ease of use, price, capability, big picture thinking.
Ed
Ed
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 28/07/2017

Pulseway is the absolute best monitoring solution out there!

Avantages

I began using Pulseway as PcMonitor a few years ago. I had been using another product that was hard to configure and prone to so many false alarms it was useless. Then I found Pulseway and the whole game changed. Pulseway is priced fairly – my previous solution was SO expensive and the support spotty. The Pulseway software is easy to configure and can be accessed securely from pc or smartphone. Critical functions like restarting services , rebooting machines and even access to a command line can be done remotely. I get the right warnings directly to my phone or desktop wherever I am. I was on the beach in Maui over Christmas and one of my servers had a problem with a service that needed to be restarted – with other monitoring products I would have had to go back to my room, start up my laptop, hope to get wifi and vpn connection and RDP directly to the problem machine. Pulseway allowed me to clear the alert, check the status of the server and restart the service (Apache Tomcat) from my chair on the beach and not miss a minute of my children’s surfing lesson.

Our organization has embraced this software. I recommended this to a colleague who had a critical scheduling server running multiple tasks via task scheduler. Due to service account limitations the server would log out the account every weekend. My colleague installed Pulseway and was able to keep the server signed in while we pursued a permanent solution and now has multiple servers on his own account.

Inconvénients

I have yet to find a serious downside to this product. It is truly amazing and just works well. Well worth the low cost.

Rob
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 03/08/2023

Pulseway Is The Best

I started using Pulseway when I worked at an MSP. When I became the Technical Director of the company I work for now, implementing Pulseway was one of the first actions that I took. It enables me to monitor my systems, monitor for issues, and support my users regardless of where they are or where I am.

Avantages

I like that Pulseway is big enough to be feature rich and stable but not as big as some of the other players in the space that attract attention and have been breached (looking at you SolarWinds).

Inconvénients

They're a bit sales pitch-y, even though I've made it quite clear that I'll contact them if/when I need them. Lately they have been sending alerts to my as if they are actionable issues that I need to address. Not a fan of that in my free time.

Bas

Publié le 16/10/2023

This tool is needed when supporting large numbers of systems

Avantages

with Pulseway i'm in control of the customer landscapes. This gives me the advantage to support before big trouble is visibile for the customers

Inconvénients

it isn't cheap, and the is some noise in the notifications- takes same time

Morné
Morné

Publié le 22/05/2015

Monitoring and Management - anytime, anywhere!

Having been in various IT related industries throughout my career I've used a variety of solutions similar to Pulseway.
None have made attending to any alerts or issues throughout the infrastructure this quick and easy.
Offering a single pane of glass for your entire infrastructure, you get the information you need, in a format that's efficient, and can attend to issues from your phone!

Yes you can install a SSH and RDP client on your phone and launch browsers, but every one of these methods wastes precious minutes as you scramble to open everything needed to attend to a critical issue.
With Pulseway, this is no longer any concern!

Avantages

Most importantly - getting to work quicker. With direct integration with various services used throughout your environment, Pulseway offers immediate access to resolving issues, without the need to hop between different management interfaces, control panels or other systems.

Consistent interfaces throughout their applications, be it the web interface, Windows or mobile apps.

A passionate and amazing vendor - suggestions are taken seriously and these guys genuinely take to heart any feedback you give them.

Constant improvements - they are always working towards improving their product and adding new features.

Inconvénients

Nothing of importance - my last point noted with the Pros is the passion shown by the vendor - this nullifies any real shortcoming because every criticism/suggestion I've had has not only been attended to, but are slated for release with future updates!

Dave
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 10/06/2019

We Love Pulseway

Pulseway has gotten better and continues to improve on their service offering. They have partnered with Webroot for antivirus and security training and Unitrends for backup. Both services we use and neither has let us down. I highly recommend Pulseway and we are very happy with their service. Give them a test drive and see for yourself how admin friendly they are.

Avantages

We have been using Pulseway for 3 years system wide. Our IT team has until this year consisted of just me to support 14 sites. Most of my sites are relatively close with my closest at 1 mile and furthest 90 miles away. But I have one site in Colorado and another in Florida. Pulseway lets me manage all sites seamlessly. With their recent addition of 3rd party software updating, it is a more complete offering that makes our jobs so much easier.
Their phone app is what sold me on Pulseway and continues to provide the best remote tool that I’ve ever seen.

Inconvénients

I come from a small MSP consulting background where we tried several different RMMs & PSAs but ended up using Continuum for our main system. I’ve also used SolarWinds in the past, Pulseway handles most of the tasks that Continuum and SolarWinds do, not 100% yet, but the few parts that are left out is room for improvement and growth.

Publié le 19/04/2021

Never looked back!

Easily manage way more PCs that I would normally have managed. Are managing a lot more problems so can focus only on the bigger picture issues that need addressing. Really makes you shine as an IT Support Provider and as such helps to grow your business.

Avantages

Love that there is a mobile app for me to monitor everything from anywhere. It is simple to monitor and manage and takes difficult tasks and makes them easy. Every IT administrator should use it.

Inconvénients

Some lag in functionality as it is a cloud product but not enough to put me off. Time difference between myself and support meaning I have to wait overnight to get some answers/action.

Atera

Pourquoi passer à Pulseway

At the time it had a PSA module
Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 30/05/2019

Great Overall Management Tool

I am using Pulseway for Systems management and compliance. It is used on end user desktops as well as servers. We use it for Antivirus central management. (Webroot). We use it for end user support using the Pulseway Remote Desktop. We also use it for systems monitoring and alerting. It is a very effective tool.

Avantages

Having the mobile app combined with the web portal allows me to manage my devices practically anytime anywhere! The scripting tools help me accomplish tasks effortlessly for tasks that are not built in to the system, which is rare. It is also a very versatile/customizable tool for monitoring and notifications.

Inconvénients

There hasn't been an update for the Win 10 App in a while. I would love an investment in this tool. But, I have moved to the web portal as a workaround. I would love to schedule deployment of Antivirus and scripting for when the next time a device checks in, not just when they are online.

Shaffi

Publié le 01/06/2019

Great software with low upfront expense

Eyes and feet for most features accessible remotely. Monitoring, and now remote access is also great and getting better.

Avantages

Most features available across all platforms, pricing is great, adding new features on a regular basis is good too

Inconvénients

Paying in local currency would be a great option to have, when logged in to the website a lot of space is taken up by unwanted or blank areas making it difficult to see all features in one page forcing us to scroll and even doing so the useful info is very limited so unable to see all the useful info in one page. Please see the Agent Status page under Antivirus as an example, almost 60% of the page has been taken up by blank spaces and huge buttons and only 5 systems can be viewed in one page.

Raymond
  • Secteur d'activité : Réseaux informatiques

Publié le 27/06/2017

We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day...

We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.

Avantages

We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 26/07/2018

Best time saving software available

Avantages

I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

Inconvénients

There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 28/05/2019

Excellent Product

Was suggested Pulseway as a replacement piece of software for a multitude of other 'Monitoring' tools that were in use with a little bit of help starting out we up and running within a day or two and now cant live without it. If something goes wring we are now almost always the first to know.

Avantages

Was a game changer for us, real time status of our servers and services. Including sites and licences
All in one place. Love the App as some built in fixes and control functions I find really useful.

Inconvénients

Not much really, The dashboard app could be improved but I don't think I have checked out the latest version

Kendall

Publié le 28/05/2019

Time saver

Great. The support is quick and they are always adding new features. We look forward to seeing what other integrations are added.

Avantages

The ability to manage servers and computers from a cellphone app. If we are onsite somewhere and receive a notification, we can act on it immediately. Patch management is another feature we rely on. The ability to centrally push out updates across all devices saves us a lot of time.

Inconvénients

The remote desktop app sometimes has issues connecting but works for the most part. The recently released third party patch management is behind on which apps it can support compared to other companies, but they are planning to keep adding more.

Jim

Publié le 11/12/2018

Pulseway is a great IT tool

Pulseway lets me see when computers and devices are connected to the internet and when they are not. I can see who logs on right away to make sure it is a legitimate user, the time they logged in and when they logged out. This has helped me to identify viruses and unauthorized activity. It gives even the ip address of who is accessing if it is a remote connection, which triggers an alert. All of the people at Pulseway I have dealt with are always friendly and eager to help.

Avantages

It has all of the features needed to professionally monitor all the electronic devices customer use today. It is efficient and reliable.

Inconvénients

The one thing I would like to have is the ability to transfer files while connected remotely.

Henk

Publié le 05/06/2019

Director D3st1ny IT Solutions

We are managing a server fleet and there are many things to like about Pulseway:
Proactive, quick access, great overview/monitoring. We are on the road a lot and having all the access you need (reboot, disable user, you name it) on your phone has made out life much easier. Our response times have improved dramatically.

Avantages

great dashboard and access from you mobile.

Inconvénients

we haven't found one, but it would be great to have similar application on your desktop that having it on you phone.

GONZALO
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 07/05/2021

Pulseway from a one-man-team point of view

Avantages

Pulseway has THE best mobile RMM available, combined with their other services and add-on it makes for on of the best or the best MSP tools out there.

Inconvénients

The products and platform is always improving, at this point I can't think of anything I am missing or don't like.

Breno

Publié le 15/01/2019

Take monitoring in your pocket and be advised of any issues

Avantages

Very great app and good support! Pulseway really help me to prevent big issues speceally infoming then before happening. And it have a great app that works in iPhone so I can take control of my IT even if i´m out of office.

Inconvénients

Don´t know yet. Maybe the price? :-) App is fantastic and I don´t know how we work without it before.

Martin

Publié le 03/06/2017

Excellent Product

Avantages

Pulseway is an excellent product for me, as I travel between different clients, I know I will get alerts on my phone or tablet immediately so That I can deal with the problem whilst out and about without having to be tied to a desk.
A massive amount of configuration available to help you capture virtually any alert situation.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 30/05/2019

Very powerful software that I probably don’t use anywhere near to capacity

Applying updates on the fly, pushing out PS scripts as needed for certain tasks, and status monitoring are all a nice benefit when you are a one man IT Department.

Avantages

Easy to use and easy to deploy. The Remote Desktop is a great replacement for my existing remote support software. The absolute best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to push out PS scripts to automate routine tasks; targeted to specific machines.

Inconvénients

If I have to pick one; it is a little expensive for a small agency such as mine. I would also like to see me more PS script templates made available. Mainly because I am a total noob with PS and prefer to learn from others.

182 avis