Avis clients sur HoneyBook

4,8
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur HoneyBook

HoneyBook est une solution cloud de CRM (Customer Relationship Management), conçue pour les petites entreprises. La solution aide les utilisateurs à gérer les processus métiers, de la demande à la facturation. HoneyBook permet...

En savoir plus

Publié le 23/10/2023

Performant

Joli

Avantages

Permet de gérer les facturations suivi des fiches

Inconvénients

Il bouffe assez trop en connexion internet

Melanie Latrelle
Melanie Latrelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 08/08/2022

I'm glad I found Honeybook!

My experience has been great. It keeps my organized and I have recommended to other people for their business.

Avantages

I like that the interface is easy to use and navigate and is visually appealing. I can track my leads and communicate with them and send emails and send updates and invoices, contracts, and receive payments all in one place. It keeps my business organized. I like the mobile app for business on the go. The customer support is helpful and responsive. Love the scheduling app! It has replaced my previous scheduler.

Inconvénients

I want more email customization - better html features - add photo to my signature, add gifs, rename buttons and add them wherever I want in the email.
I'd like it to manage my items better - have a place where I can update item pricing and descriptions and archive old items.
I'd like better customization around the contact forms. Be able to match the text and font and fields closely to my website so that it integrates better onto my design. Be able to change colors of text and lines, and fonts and customize the lead contact form better.

Penny
Penny
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 06/02/2020

Best choice I made for my business yet

Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Avantages

Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Inconvénients

I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

Les meilleures alternatives à HoneyBook

Tracy
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 23/01/2023

Traumatized: 2 Years of Headaches then back Square 1

Traumatizing. They’ve got the right idea but not a single clue about operating a business. In the end, the lesson learned in my own business is to stop paying for headaches sooner rather than later.

Avantages

Customizing the aesthetics of Client facing files was the reason we used it and the time invested in getting those things created, was why we stuck with it far longer than we should have. Regret every penny and every hour spent on this software, ultimately they “updated” their format (again) and we had to start all over - at our expense and time investment. They lost every payment dispute, dispute our never having lost one when we could handle them: our contracts are iron clad. You’re not given the choice to handle dispute: they must do it - they charge you for it too!

Inconvénients

Customer service is pass-the-buck and no phone number and call backs hours to days later…don’t bother calling on a Friday afternoon, and if u do biz on weekends - too bad for you. Extremely slow to create something, it freezes, slow to upload assets, not intuitive to use whatsoever, help docs are vague. I once begged them to add non-gmail email and they told me their software was “not sophisticated” enough for me.

Typeform et Notion

Pourquoi passer à HoneyBook

Already using Notion for biz operations, added the functionality of Honeybook to Notion myself using Typeform integrations. I wouldn’t have had the knowledge to do this 3 yrs ago when I started w Honeybook, learning Notion has been a fantastic investment of time and very inexpensive.
Ezekiel
Ezekiel
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 19/05/2022

LocallyHost.Com use of HoneyBook

It enables us to create, send and manage contracts, invoicing and billing like no platform we have ever used

Avantages

Easily sending out contracts and enabling the clients to sign them electronically

Inconvénients

The cost of transitions when collecting online payments from clients

Docusign

Pourquoi choisir HoneyBook

We stopped using QuickBooks Online to send out invoices as we couldn't use it to sign documents electronically

QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à HoneyBook

We used DocuSign for some time and stopped because HoneyBook provides significantly more value
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 13/09/2022

A Great Resource For Small Businesses

Avantages

One, they created flexibility with pricing; for someone who wants to use the platform but uses a different checkout option, there is a very affordable tier. That tier is also fantastic for those just getting started. I've always found it crazy that more platforms don't carry an option like this for beginners.

Since I've been with Honeybook, they have been improving the software; they recently just came out with a fantastic feature to take your lead or on a streamlined journey.

Inconvénients

I hope they allow us to ACTUALLY customize our project pipeline at some point.

Not everyone has the same process, and there is stuff I can't take off because it's default.

I also wish there was an easier way to just send someone to the item to be sold page rather than taking them to a pipeline, we all get leads differently, and I'd like to skip a step for some people.

Jaime
Jaime
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 26/01/2024

If you would like to be charged for a questionable product use HoneyBook

Avantages

If I could think of a pro I would add it. If you are looking to be overcharged and never refunded use this software.

Inconvénients

No customer service. When they charge incorrectly you cannot reach them to get it corrected. Product was not impressive to start to have to deal with this billing issue.

Réponse de HoneyBook

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience so far with HoneyBook.
Our customer support team is actually available to all members via email and via live chat from directly inside of your account. They are also online and available to you 7 days a week to assist with any questions or issues.
HoneyBook also offers three tiers of membership so that you can find what works best for you and your budget. You can also select between monthly membership options and annual. You can change or cancel your membership at any time from inside your account and we offer a 60 day money back guarantee so if you need to cancel within those first 60 days, we can refund you in total.
If you ever experience a billing issue again, please know that our support team is always willing and able to assist you with this, along with any other issues or questions that might come up

Répondu le 27/02/2024
Carlos
Carlos

Publié le 31/10/2019

A must for busy event people

Customer service is great, they get back to asap and help you with anything.

Avantages

Automating my payments and collecting for me. Using the app i don't have to be in front of a computer to check on customers contracts.

Inconvénients

no scheduling within the software in which I heard they were working on this. The ability to add someone that works for you and not see contract just logistics.

Réponse de HoneyBook

Happy to hear you are enjoying the HB app Carlos! Please keep an ear out shortly for more news on exciting up coming features!

Répondu le 15/11/2019
Lindsey
Lindsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 18/03/2022

A tool to check off multiple boxes

Overall I love Honeybook. I signed up when there was a super good deal but when it came time to renew, it was an easy choice to keep going with it. I use it to ease my new client onboarding and that alone is well worth it. All the other features are just a bonus.

Avantages

I like that it gives me the ability to have multiple tools within one software. I don't need an extra scheduling tool, I don't need a CRM, I don't need an invoicing tool, I don't need a form builder for my website. Honeybook handles all of those things for me which makes it really simple to keep it all in one place.

Inconvénients

Some things aren't really intuitive so I have to use the help resources or ask customer support for help in figuring things out. The great thing is that the support team is really easy to chat with and makes things really simple.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 20/05/2019

Great All-In-One Tool

I love it. It's improved my clients' experiences working with me and helped me automate several processes of my business. It's been one of the best decisions I've made for my business.

Avantages

HoneyBook has all the features I needed: invoicing, creating contracts and proposals, digital signing for clients, time tracking, etc. But it also has everything I wanted on top of those: automated workflows, email templates, digital brochures for prospects to click and choose, a pipeline to track everyone from inquiry to signed contract to deposit paid. Each tool is beautifully designed, and I get positive feedback from clients about how seamless the experience is on their end.

Inconvénients

Most of the templates seem designed with photographers in mind. As a graphic designer, marketing consultant, and business coach, I have to adapt everything pretty heavily. However, HoneyBook provides an awesome foundation to start with and tons of flexibility.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à HoneyBook

It's designed for me as a creative BUSINESS, not just a freelancer.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 05/07/2019

Game-changing software

Amazing! 10/10. They have an excellent team, and the software is so easy to use.

Avantages

I love that HoneyBook allows me to get paid faster! The templates feature is amazing. Everything about this software makes the user a better, more organized business owner.

Inconvénients

I wish HB wasn't so laser-focused on wedding professionals--I'd love for them to provide more features for other creative professionals as well.

Proposify

Pourquoi passer à HoneyBook

I knew someone that worked there and he gave me his referral code!
Casey
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 26/07/2019

From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side

Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Avantages

There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Inconvénients

I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

Shelbye

Publié le 29/01/2020

The easiest way to get paid fast!

My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Avantages

1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Inconvénients

1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

Janelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 09/08/2020

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Avantages

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

Inconvénients

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Kaycee
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/08/2022

Honeybook is a game-changer for Service Oriented Small-Businesses

The biggest problem that I've struggled with since launching my business is obtaining payment in a timely fashion. Honeybook totally fixed that problem for me. I don't have to give a laundry-list of payment methods or pay for additional payment services, wait around for physical checks, or process e-checks. My customers just plop in their card information and then it hits my bank account.

SO. NICE.

Avantages

Honeybook took my booking process to a massively higher level of success. My contracts are all signed, and invoices are paid before I even start designing. I walk my customers through the process and we discuss TAT and rates, next steps, and then I kick them over the Proposal with the same details we discussed during the sale.

With other software I've struggled to receive timely payments, or contract signatures.

Not anymore!

Inconvénients

The contract templates are pretty limited to social media management and marketing ops. I think that every business needs their own contracts, period, but it would be nice to have a better starting place for other service providers.

Additionally, the emails that Honeybook kicks out for proposals, payments, contracts and the like have reportedly found their way to many of my customer's spam box. I just warn them ahead of time, but it's not super reassuring to some more leery customers.

Duane

Publié le 29/07/2021

Honeybook just works!

I am very happy with the software.

Avantages

I really like how seamless, intuitive, and robust honeybook is. I like how it keeps me on track and integrates with calendars, emails, and helps my clients stay organized.

Inconvénients

Some of the features I would like to see in the future would be the ability to integrate a "store"-like function directly into the crm. I would like my clients to be able to choose from options that I offer and those choices to become a proposal or invoice.

Rae

Publié le 25/06/2021

Best CRM!

Honeybook has given me the confidence to run my business like a boss. When I send clients proposal, contacts and invoices I look and feel professional. The user interface is clean, easy to use and navigate.

Avantages

I really like how well thought out everything is. Honeybook meets my business needs on multiple levels. It's given my business the structure that it needed. My business looks good every step of the way with custom brochures, questionnaire and well drafted contracts. I started using Honeybook at the start of the pandemic and was amazed at the customer service. Honeybook stepped in to provide it's community with webinars and resources on how each business could navigate the pandemic. They went above and beyond and for that I am grateful.

Inconvénients

I have nothing bad to say about Honeybook

Bray

Publié le 16/03/2021

Best Business Decision we have made

Great! Fabulous! Wonderful! Customer Service is awesome and the website is NEVER Down. I have business friends that are always complaining about their systems not working. We can't say that about Honeybook. Reliability is HUGE in the profession. It's very reliable!

Avantages

We can conduct all of the business we need to within one software. We can create contracts, get them signed and get paid, all within HoneyBook. Our team can communicate with clients straight from HoneyBook. It will even allow us to communicate from emails within the website. Love it! Makes our jobs so much easier. It allows our creatives to create and not have to worry about all of the details associated with the business practice.

Inconvénients

We don't have any complaints. We book 40ish weddings a year and I strongly believe HoneyBook pushed us up to the next level with professionalism.

Dan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 26/05/2022

Studio Management Software for Photographers

I am still relatively new to HoneyBook, but the customer service is top-notch. There is a lot of support, esp. in the set up of your business on their platform. They offer lots of help at every level. There are also weekly webinars to help users at any level, that save time for Q&A.

Avantages

Being able to integrate this program/system with the other parts of my business is great. HoneyBook allows me to integrate a booking calendar into my website and to integrate financial software.

Inconvénients

The learning curve is a little higher than other applications, but I think it is because it is so unique in its mission - to help organize multiple parts of a photography business.

SimplyBook.me

Pourquoi choisir HoneyBook

It was not as integrated and helpful as HoneyBook.

Pourquoi passer à HoneyBook

HoneyBook gives you full access, where as SimplyBook charges for each part you use, so it adds up to be more expensive for the same services and feature.
Corbin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 04/04/2020

Can’t do business without it!

It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

Avantages

The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

Inconvénients

I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

Curate

Pourquoi passer à HoneyBook

It fit more of my needs as an event venue owner
Natasha
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 02/03/2022

Natasha Rae Artistry Review

Very user friendly

Avantages

Streamlines workflow, templates are either already perfectly set up, or if not, so easy to make changes.

Inconvénients

Con mentioned in previous question when asked how can you improve

Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Bijoux et produits de luxe

Publié le 31/03/2023

An All in One Platform for Automatic Workflows

This is one of the best automatic workflow systems I have used. Perfect for maintaining contracts and setting up auto-billing. I love that it reminds you when you have new leads so that you remember to follow up. This is perfect for running my business.

Avantages

This is a great tool for sending invoices, signing contracts, booking and scheduling appointments, tracking inquiries, managing projects, accepting payments, and sending forms. It is incredibly easy and fast to set up and use, this is a really powerful tool.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints except that the proof reading capability could be enhanced in the platform and/or translation options available.

Basecamp

PandaDoc
Mohamed
Mohamed
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 04/05/2023

I am very satisfied about HoneyBook because it has helped me to grow my online business.

Overall I am very satisfied about HoneyBook's interface and client management system.

Avantages

HoneyBook is an excellent business partner for client management, thank you very much !

Inconvénients

So far i am very satisfied about all the feature from HoneyBook. Thank you !

monday.com

A friend recommendation.

Docusign et QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

A friend recommendation.
Jennie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 30/12/2019

Honeybook Is Amazing!

I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

Avantages

That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

Inconvénients

I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

• Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 19/11/2019

I couldn’t run my business without it

I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

Avantages

I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

Inconvénients

I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.

605 avis