Avis clients sur GanttPRO

4,8
Note globale
Avis

4,8
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur GanttPRO

GanttPRO est une solution cloud de gestion de projet pour les PME et les utilisateurs individuels. Le logiciel offre des diagrammes de Gantt ainsi que des fonctions de planification, de suivi des progrès et plus encore. GanttPRO...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Rapport qualité-prix
4,7
Fonctionnalités
4,7
Simplicité
4,8
Support client
4,8

Parcourir les avis sur GanttPRO

482 avis sur 482
Classer par :
Arnold
Arnold
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
3
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
3

5
Publié le 22/08/2023

Un outil de gestion de projet et de collaboration d’équipe aux conditions avantageuses

Avantages

Il propose une interface conviviale et facile à utiliser et des fonctionnalités de synchronisation des données en temps réel. De plus il possède d'excellents outils d’intégration d’équipe

Inconvénients

Les mises à jour peuvent prendre un peu plus de temps que prévu et il n y'a d'offre gratuite

Alternatives envisagées 

Hive
Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
s/o

4
Publié le 30/10/2023

GanttPRO: Un logiciel pour les projets

Avantages

GanttPRO est un logiciel que me permet de gérer tout sorte de projet comme notamment les projets informatiques. Il permet de suivre, de gérer la planification du projet et son suivi

Inconvénients

GanttPRO semble un peu difficile à comprendre pour un débutant.

Joeri
Joeri
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 21/04/2021

GanttPro is a very effective and handy tool for any project.

My project runs more smoothly now that progress is being tracked and planned using GanttPro. It is a lot better than using an Excel sheet as a Gantt chart of planning. GanttPro brings your planning alive and makes it easily adaptable to changes in planning or strategy.

Avantages

The software allows for projects to be alive and evolving throughout their lifespan. It is easy to set milestones and tasks and assign them to your team. The Gantt chart brings clarity to the progress of the project and can be changed at any time. It is also very to monitor the progress of your team, the workload of your team and the budget being spent.

Inconvénients

When just starting with the software it can be slightly overwhelming. There are so many options and tools that are very easy to be overwhelmed and quit setting up your project. I'd say the program does not work very intuitively but is well worth the time of getting used to.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Joeri, thanks for the good feedback!

If you have any questions, please, contact our support team via live chat on the site or email us at [email protected].

Répondu le 03/05/2021

Les meilleures alternatives à GanttPRO

Mikhail
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 07/12/2022

This is the best software for the Gantt chart diagrams!

I am using the GanttPRO since November 2022 doing one big university project. I have tried some other software, however, they all had some drawbacks such as small option range for the tasks, no customisation allowed and others... And only after I found this one, I do not need to search more because all I want is already inside.Me and my team successfully using the collaboration with MS Teams and it is working great!

Avantages

Registration is very simple and will not take a minute. The software is well structured to create the specific type of chart - Gantt chart. It has collaborations with various platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Slack and more. In addition, there are different account types for different user requirements.

Inconvénients

I have had no issues using GanttPRO so far and I still think it is the best option for creating and monitoring Gantt charts.

Alternatives envisagées 

Teamwork.com

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO 

Because better product (GanttPRO) was found.

Logiciel antérieur 

Teamwork.com

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

I strongly recommend to use this software to work with any Gantt charts over other products.If you plan to use it as a enterprise product, I recommend the Business version as it allows to create large groups and track them using the software feathers.If you are required to use advanced feathers of the product such as project customisation, tasks overdue, etc. the Premium plan is you option.For common users the Basic plan is cheap and contain all necessary feathers to work with Gantt charts.And the best in my opinion is to use it as a Student because the software team provides a fully free plan for them.
Chokri
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

3
Publié le 16/02/2022

GanttPRO a management tool for development.

GanttPRO ensures efficient synchronization and good coordination between all the project teams and then we have developed a very good level of communication and we gain time and money.

Avantages

the most impressive features I think that real-time interaction and easy workflow notices and comments with attached documents were the most impactful features of GanttPRO software.
GanttPRO solution was very useful even for the training team and was closely interfaced and implemented with our ERP information system and for all our business processes.

Inconvénients

I hope that a template model task can be copied for the main tasks of one project at one click and I don't need to copy the template task for every new task because in our case, all main tasks should follow the same process so they have the same subtasks.

Andree
Andree
  • Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 08/02/2024

GanttPro is a necessity even for students!

I'm really looking forward to prolonging my trial into a subscription for at least the rest of my Master's studies, but I foresee I won't be able to live without this software afterwards!

Avantages

The ease of moving your projects along the timeline to accommodate changes in priorities as time passes is the MOST invaluable feature in my opinion. Juggling much courses, being able to have an overview of all classes, coursework, and when to start which project is the most invaluable part of any Gantt chart application. Gantt Pro has the most flexible and user friendly interface I've found.

Inconvénients

There are a few annoying "bugs" where if you don't click exactly at the right spot to rename a task, it opens the task's information pane, more of an annoyance than a true issue.
Having it only available online is a bit of a worry. Without internet access, you can't access your timeline!

Allan
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 07/05/2020

Tested over 15 Gantt/Project Management apps and GanttPro really tops them all!

Sign in and, go! That was my personal experience the minute I started using this app. The application is very intuitive, but I am a technical person, the real test was when I brought the rest of the team and managers to the platform. The team felt comfortable on the application and there was not much training we had to provide. If you are used to excel and to-do list you already know how to use this application.

Avantages

Here are my pros, I have been using this software for a couple of months now. The app is quick to learn. You have actual printing formats; say you need to print a project map on tabloid or legal, the application outputs the right size for printing files formats. Drag and drop of tasks feels firm. Subtask numbering is a godsend. Modern look and feel. Ability to add resources like people, materials, etc.! Column view format for tasks. Is all there! GanttPro really replaces Microsoft Projects, and Gantt features on any popular project management app out there like Asana, Trello, and various others.

Inconvénients

Reporting needs some work. I would love to see more reports like, executive status report of project/s, dashboard-like reports for team meetings, birds-eye view, burn-down, burn-up, charts and other metrics for the project/s, and just more reports in general.

Alternatives envisagées 

Trello, Microsoft Project, monday.com, ClickUp, Wrike et Asana

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO 

The product felt stable and fully featured.

Logiciel antérieur 

Asana

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

I think I tested almost all the products that I found on Google and other sites like Capterra that had a built-in Gantt feature. That was about 15+ over a period of a year. GanttPRO really tops them all thus far.
Louis
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 10/12/2019

One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market

I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Avantages

The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Inconvénients

The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

Alternatives envisagées 

monday.com

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO 

Monday.com doesn't allow Users to track deviations on baseline.

Logiciel antérieur 

monday.com

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

GanttPRO allows Users to track deviations on baseline, which is a mandatory requirement for any Project Managers in my opinion.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected].

Répondu le 15/05/2020
Alexandr
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 20/02/2020

Impressions after migration to GanttPro

Avantages

First of all, I was impressed, that it has intuitive interface and I could start work without additional help. Second, After creation of tasks, I can easy see it on timeline. Before we used Trello, and developers track time inside the card. But here it was a bonus, that I can fill in the cost of hour for every team member and see not only the time, but all cost of task and project at all. I don't need to calculate it manual.

Inconvénients

Sometimes after changing any parameters in the task it didn't save. But it was on start, now I know, how to do it correct.

Alternatives envisagées 

Jira et Trello

Pourquoi choisir GanttPRO 

Wider functionality to manage development and count costs and salaries

Logiciel antérieur 

Trello

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

Jira was for me very complicated, Trello was good, but it don't has calculations of costs, it really saves a lot of time and clear for all Team members

Réponse de GanttPRO

Alexandr, thank you for the positive review. If you will have any questions, feel free to contact GanttPRO support center.

Répondu le 14/05/2020
Kendall
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

4
Publié le 07/07/2023

One of the most trusted online gantt chart tools

I find the built-in lessons and help widgets quite useful for learning my way around and getting the hang of the program. The brief instructions were very useful given my lack of prior experience with creating Gantt charts.

Avantages

GanttPRO's strength lies in its extensive features and nice, straightforward interface. It is particularly useful for team projects because it facilitates straightforward task monitoring and planning. It is an excellent solution for teams that value open communication and efficient workflow management due to its cutting-edge visualization, adaptability, and insightful progress updates.

Inconvénients

Although a more aesthetically pleasing UI/UX would be preferable, GanttPRO's functionality far outweighed any visual concerns I had when using it on a regular basis.

Courtney
Courtney
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

4
Publié le 09/01/2023

Simplest and most powerful Gantt Chart for any project

I have been using GantPRO in both professional and academic settings; it has helped me effectively communicate with stakeholders and lead a team whose members are unfamiliar with project management's nuances.

Avantages

The adaptability of GantPRO's software means that it may be used to track a wide range of project-related metrics, including but not limited to cost, schedule, resources, and risk. Critical evaluations can be made using the available data.

Inconvénients

To be very frank, it would be due to unfamiliarity with the program. People have a natural tendency to favor the programs they are already familiar with, but I believe this product has the potential to become a market leader provided the price remains stable.

Juan Pablo
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
5
Support client
3

5
Publié le 06/12/2023

GanttPRO It's fine (cost vs benefit)

Good experience based on what you pay. Still awaiting some further comments on the Jira integration once I'm able to use it. I was not able to perform the connection as the integration did not go through.

Avantages

Easy
Robust for Gantt charts
Good baseline and critical path features

Inconvénients

Not a robust project portfolio view / feature
Jira integration does not work (at least for me) and their team did not solve it or help to solve it

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Urbanisme et architecture
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 21/04/2021

GanttPRO review

Overall I like this program. It being online helps too in that you can access it from any computer.

Avantages

The ease of use is the key to this software. I built a gantt chart without prior knowledge of this program and it is intuitive. Changing time frames is as easy as a click and a drag. Tasks can be a multitude of colors. Being a designer I like the fact that the resulting gantt chart can be a beautiful document. More customizable features would be great to that effect!

Inconvénients

Copying one task to make another is still as little cumbersome in that it does not automatically place it where you intend. After copying sometimes it places it in weird spot and you need to do a re-shuffle of tasks.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Hi, Christopher! Nice to hear such a positive feedback. Thanks!

If you have questions or issues to fix, please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected].

Répondu le 03/05/2021
Anurup
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 14/06/2022

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Avantages

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Inconvénients

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Apostolos
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 04/07/2022

The ONLY Project Management tool that you and your customers need!

We reviewed many options before selecting GanttPRO for our Project Management Office. Since then, we are using it on a daily basis across the company for both project and portfolio management. It makes the project plan creation and editing a real joy to use. Also, the Public URLs and exports that GantPRO generates are elegant and intuitive for everyone across the company to comprehend.

Having worked with competitive tools like Ms Project, SmartSheet, ProjectManager.com and BigPicture, I cannot recommend GantPRO enough!!

Avantages

There are so many pros of this tool, so I will try and list the most important ones:
1. Simple and intuitive project plan creation and management
2. Use of custom fields
3. The ability to generate token-based public URLs that you can share with your all stakeholders
4. Being a web tool, you are not restricted by the OS that your various teams use.
5. Portfolio Management: The most straightforward and effective method for creating and sharing it with top management.
6. Critical Path Visual Highlighting.

Inconvénients

If I wanted to be picky (and I have to become to find a con), I would say, that when you are creating the task dependencies visually, the tool uses only FS (which is the most common one). When creating it from within the task settings then you can use ALL the available dependency types (FS, SS, FF, SF).
Also, reporting could benefit from some love and caring from the dev team.

Jenny Babe
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 29/09/2023

GanttPRO Review

Avantages

I like most of GanttPRO's features which have a great impact on project management. The Gantt charts offer an abundance of information and are simple to use. It is simple to create and assign tasks, establish due dates, and monitor progress thanks to the task management capabilities. The capabilities of resource management let you assign resources to tasks and keep track of their availability. It's simple to work on projects with other team members thanks to the collaboration capabilities. Additionally, GanttPRO is an extremely user-friendly tool that integrates quickly with your current business procedures. A highly user-friendly product is GanttPRO. The user interface is simple to use and navigate. You may start using GanttPRO right away, even if you are completely new to project management.

Inconvénients

I believe GanttPRO might use some improvements to a number of its capabilities. For instance, I would want to be able to organize tasks according to various criteria and add custom fields to tasks. In addition, I occasionally find the user interface to be a bit clunky and difficult to navigate around. However, I believe that GanttPRO might improve its integration with additional project management applications. GanttPRO is a solid project management tool overall, however there is always space for development. I would recommend it to organizations looking for for a simple and intuitive Gantt chart tool, but I also suggest them to look into alternative solutions if they want more sophisticated capabilities or connectivity with other tools.

Sarah
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
3
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

4
Publié le 12/11/2022

If there was mobile access, it would be a 10/10 product for me.

Avantages

It is intuitive to use. Customizable tools are available at all project stages (planning, management and follow-up of projects), which makes our job much easier. Also, when I want to buy a product, I want the support team to be fast and solution-oriented. It's not something I prefer to desperately wait for when I have a problem. I really liked the customer support of the GanttPRO platform.

Inconvénients

Lack of mobile access is its biggest drawback. When we need to do our work remotely, we cannot do it from mobile because there is no access.

León
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 26/09/2020

The best Project Management Software out there!!

I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Avantages

If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Inconvénients

Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Répondu le 18/12/2020
Ambre
  • Secteur d'activité : Études de marché
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
3
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 10/12/2019

Useful tool to follow up on a project

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !
Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Avantages

Great tool to follow up on your project and now when you are overdue. The timeline option is great and mostly the dependencies. You can use it for multiple projects in the same space and allocate team users to it so it is easy to use it in a collaborative way. If you want to use it only on your own, it is not mandatory to allocate team members to it. Dependencies allows you to measure the whole impact when things get delays (which always happen) and mostly, to get an overall view on one project, which is sometimes hard to get when you are in between multiple files and streams !

Inconvénients

Took a bit of time to understand how that work, but once you get confortable with it, it really allows you to do great things !

Réponse de GanttPRO

Ambre, thanks for using our application. If you'll have any difficulties, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Répondu le 14/05/2020
Ajamu
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 10/01/2018

Just what our organization needed

We have used BaseCamp which is good for managing tasks, but lacked the functionality of a full project planner. This has allowed our organization to communicate and manager short to long-term projects much better.

Avantages

Overall, the application's response time and general performance is a huge asset. The software is readily accessible online, which allows for easy collaboration within a working team. There is no need to install software on multiple computers, and this makes the cost far more reasonable, particularly for organizations on a limited budget.

The interface provides a clean and uncluttered look, and all of the key information for managing tasks is accessed; including task name, start and end dates, duration, progress, and who the tasks are assigned to. The user can also customize this list, both hiding and showing information as individual projects dictate.

One of the nicer features compared to other online project planners, is a much more mature way of handling progress and assignments. With some online planners this is not possible, and in others, it's handled in a rather cavalier fashion, allowing anyone to simply type in a resource name without accessing from a pre-loaded field, leading to problems in filtering resources, just due to incorrect typing - so I certainly like the more professional approach taken by GanttPro.

Resources can be assigned costs, and the software will automatically calculate the cost for projects with this information.

Inconvénients

Would like a greater ease to indent subtasks. I would like to see controls in the menu to shift tasks, as moving tasks seems a bit to precise in the operations.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Ajamu, we are glad to hear that GanttPRO significantly simplified your work in projects. Have a good day!

Répondu le 17/01/2018
Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 29/07/2022

Great online Gantt and Task Management tool.

Avantages

I’ve been trying a number of online Gantt and task management tools for a couple of weeks now, for both personal as well as my research work. I still prefer GanttPro as it seems to tick all the boxes I require. Just to list a few here;
- Very intuitive. As a previous MS Project user, GanttPro feels right at home with no real learning curve needed.
- Many features and details like task dependencies, time relationships and effects, color schemes, etc. have all been carefully thought out. They seem well designed without compromising on important things.
- Look and feel are consistent across devices. Navigating on my phone or tablet and being able to edit the contents seems very similar and seamless, as I would do on my computer. Honestly, many other tools don’t get this well.

I would recommend GanttPro, especially if you’d like one with actual project management design and features, is uncomplicated to use and works well on different devices.

Inconvénients

I can’t talk about it’s robustness particularly when used by larger teams and perhaps for many projects as I really didn’t have the chance to use it to such extent, but this tool seems great so far and can’t really think of anything to dislike about it.

Edouard
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 23/02/2023

Great for students and professionals alike!

Overall, GanttPro is a powerful project management tool that offers a range of features that are well-suited for businesses of all sizes and industries. Whether you're a small startup or a large enterprise, GanttPro provides a flexible and user-friendly platform for managing projects, optimizing workflows, and driving success. It was great for me to organize myself better and helped me visualize and be more efficient.

Avantages

GanttPro's user-friendly interface, robust features, and strong customer support are the best aspects. The platform's customizable Gantt charts, task scheduling, and resource management features, as well as its collaboration and reporting tools are also sophisticated.

Inconvénients

GanttPro can be a bit complex to set up initially, there is a learning curve involved in mastering all of the platform's features and functionalities. Although I enjoyed learning how to use the platform, and I was gratified when I was able to use it properly.

Blake
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 16/04/2021

Great Software

Avantages

This is easy to use, and I love the project history that is available.........no searching through multiple folders......all active projects are right there. Easy to change dates, durations, dependencies, and switch between projects. I've used both MS Project and FastTrack, and I'll admit that those are super robust programs..........but for the money, GanttPRO is easier to use and has 90% of the features that those big guys have.
FYI.........I track low level construction projects in the multi-family industry.....previously, I was tracking bigger construction projects in Commerical and Health Care industries and still did not need to use all of the features in MS Project or FastTrack.

Inconvénients

There have been a few glitches..........but customer service fixes them quickly. If you need a super robust system, this might not be the best.........but for 75% of project management needs, this fits the bill.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Blake, thanks for the positive review!

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Répondu le 03/05/2021
Grzegorz
Grzegorz
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 17/12/2019

Very good software

Looking for effective project management tools, I can recommend with a clear conscience, GantPro as one of the most interesting solutions - online work (including multi-platform nature), document sharing, quick and reliable support. For me it is definitely one of the basic work tools now.

Avantages

Comfortable and in most cases intuitive software. On the plus side, you should include the option of shared work. Well supports the management of many projects at the same time. In addition, the developers provide effective and quick technical support in the form of a chat, which allows you to get the answer to the question associated with the program without leaving the job.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, like all software running in the browser, there are also sporadic problems with the performance or the refresh rate of charts, especially for more complex projects. Fortunately, each project will have its own history, so in case of problems (or too fast clicking, before the program calculates e.g. dates in several dozen related tasks), you can go back to a specific point in the history and edit project again.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Grzegorz, thank you for choosing us. Indeed, GanttPRO has a great history of changes, so you can return to any point in the project, cancel or edit it.

Répondu le 14/05/2020
Régulo César
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 15/08/2023

Easy to make it a sidekick Companion

Avantages

The GanttPro software package include significant and useful tools. It features a refined UI for improved user experience, advanced Gantt chart tools, and a very better resource management: for those Professional planners, there will not be Problem in adapting to it and straightforward use. I have read even when not try so for that GanttPro include also enhanced collaboration facilities through real-time commenting and third-party tool integration. Also a feature that calls to my attention was the possibility to use a mobile app which I understand, has been optimized, security bolstered, and performance fine-tuned. The software includes a time tracking integrante which is one of the most valuable feature for my working as “autónomo”: without the requirement of extra software, you can keep updated and truely online all the foro in and of your projects making it easier to prepare invoice and demostrase them when becomes required. GanttPro provides an intuitive, efficient, and collaborative project management solution.

Inconvénients

Until now, nothing. I am just beginning the use. I should use the mobile app, check the integration, also the collaborative using for spread it out with colleagues.

482 avis