Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur GanttPRO

GanttPRO est une solution cloud de gestion de projet pour les PME et les utilisateurs individuels. Le logiciel offre des diagrammes de Gantt ainsi que des fonctions de planification, de suivi des progrès et plus encore. GanttPRO...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Aravind Reddy
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil

Publié le 12/06/2020

Finally, the best timeline app which I am looking for

I was looking for a good timeline app to plan all my projects and attach tasks to them. Gantt pro gives it all.

Avantages

The timelines are well developed. The features which I like the most are the progress which is shown on the gantt bar and liking the tasks together. The ability to create sub projects and then tasks inside that sub project is a plus. I really like the organization of the projects with two views and also the workload section in the bottom.

Inconvénients

The user interface can be a bit more friendly. But, overall, its a great tool.

Luis Arturo

Publié le 12/03/2022

GanttPRO is Awesome

Mainly I resolve Project Management issues, organization, task assigning, calendarize projects and deadlines.

Avantages

It's easy to use, and have an intuitive interface where I can work efficiently, developing my gantt charts for school homeworks! And the sharing live option is the best! Thanks

Inconvénients

I think there's nothing to prove wrong with GanttPRO maybe you can reduce the prices :)

Gantter

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

Because the quality of the interfase and the excelentt user experience and functionality of the webpage
Francesca
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/01/2018

Its SUPER slow to load. the design is terrible, almost unusable, started to transition away...

Avantages

the gantt chart is useful.

Inconvénients

its SUPER slow to load, there is no way to easily mark things as done. It doesnt support more than 10 tasks without taking at least 20 seconds to load anything, just clicking on a new tasks takes on average 20 seconds to load, unusable. I regret investing in this product

Réponse de XB Software

Dear Francesca. We deeply regret that you encountered problems with GanttPRO. However, thank you for pointing out to the problems with performance. They do really occur. We will do our best to fix them in the nearest future. And we would like to offer you again to join us in a few weeks and enjoy smooth project management with GanttPRO. Have a nice day!

Répondu le 10/01/2018

Les meilleures alternatives à GanttPRO

• Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 12/11/2022

If there was mobile access, it would be a 10/10 product for me.

Avantages

It is intuitive to use. Customizable tools are available at all project stages (planning, management and follow-up of projects), which makes our job much easier. Also, when I want to buy a product, I want the support team to be fast and solution-oriented. It's not something I prefer to desperately wait for when I have a problem. I really liked the customer support of the GanttPRO platform.

Inconvénients

Lack of mobile access is its biggest drawback. When we need to do our work remotely, we cannot do it from mobile because there is no access.

Sunita
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics

Publié le 07/12/2022

GanttPro for Project planning

Very good experience as I am doing this work first time. I liked this tool.

Avantages

User friendly and flexible. Support system is good. Very easy to allocate milestones and their milestones.

Inconvénients

It doesn't give the overview of cost benefit analysis, PERT view.

Celina

Publié le 07/12/2022

Super easy to use

Overall we are really looking forward to use GanttPRO in the futur and for our software project course this year.

Avantages

As a student it was very easy and intuitive to use this software. We searched for a great software to make a Gantt-Diagramm for a software project and found GanttPRO. We really appreciate all tasks which are supported, like the progress display or controlling the work effort other teammates have. With GanttPRO we finally have a overview of all our task and the timescedule and we wont miss any milestones.

Inconvénients

Everything is so far fine. We had no problems so far and are just lucky we found this software.

Alona Rose
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/12/2022

Feel like a Pro with GanttPro!

Gantt Chart is one of the essential requirements in every bidding here in the Philippines, as part of the technical requirements in the procurement process. This is chart is quite time-consuming to create and most of the time this is the reason why we extend our working hours. Thanks to GANTTPRO and its easy features we are easily complete this requirement and it is very presentable to submit.

Avantages

What I admire most in this App is its versioning tool where we can still access the previously created Gantt chart to use it as a reference for our bid proposals. This also allows my team to not lose track in completing the chart.Using also GanttPro allows us to provide a presentable output.

Inconvénients

None so far in months of using it and even my co-workers don't have any complications.

Gatwech
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 06/01/2023

Why everyone should use Ganttpro

Hi Gant proI am so thrilled to use Ganttpro and it suits my learning style and approach. I take great pride in my study, and my sincerest hope is that it helps each one of your customers accomplish their goals. I had the very best experience since my trial and I’m struggling to find words to express my gratification for this amazing application [GanttPro] . The UI is outstanding, very user friendly for beginners. I can’t wait to recommend it to my fellow classmates. I have acknowledge the very best of ganttpro services and it numerous , satisfying featuresThank you again! I’m looking forward to making my experience even better in the future!Best,Gatwech Tap NguthComputer Science major

Avantages

EfficiencyUse friendlyUnbelievable UI The bottom is that this should used by everybody for it numerous feature

Inconvénients

longest trial.As a student , I'm unable to upgrade my account because I can't afford it

Karina
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 25/11/2022

Student

Avantages

I like it for the ease of the interface when carrying out any academic task and in an organized way.

Inconvénients

To be honest, I like the entire program and I don't find any disadvantages or something that I don't agree with since it is a very useful tool for students.

Emilie
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 05/01/2023

GanttPro for project Management

As a student in computer sciences management, I needed an easy tool to manage my teams and the time.GanttPro management does exactly this in a really simple way.

Inconvénients

Nothing, everything was perfect. I had everything I wanted.

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Publié le 05/03/2020

Great for sorting our business out!

Benefits really are from organising our multiple projects far more easily and without having such complexities when figuring out workloads for different employees. It has also helped our future planning for when we want to expand the workforce.

Avantages

The software was super easy to use and import our gantt charts from excel into. We did some digging around on different PM softwares and this one was superior for ease of use, price, and customer service. I do highly recommend using GanttPro for your business! It really has organised our projects and ensured that we hit our timelines without me pulling my hair out.

Inconvénients

Nothing really to complain about yet, I'm sure there will be something but so far the customer service team has been great at helping sort any queries we had.

monday.com

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

GanttPro was an easier implementation into our business.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Thank you for the positive review, Sam. We are very happy that you enjoy using GanttPRO.

Répondu le 14/05/2020
Khaoula
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 19/08/2020

Fits my needs perfectly

Avantages

what i liked the most is the simplicity, this software is user friendly and provide you what you need without spending so much time trying to understand it.

Inconvénients

exporting the results can be tricky and the diagrams are not that clear

monday.com

Pourquoi passer à GanttPRO

ganttpro is user friendly and not too expensive and also provides me with exactly what i need without any complicated options and programming.
Anurup
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 14/06/2022

Distinguished capabilities that increase the interaction of team members with workflow plans

With GanttPRO's powerful capabilities, we are able to organize and assign workflows to team members, as well as streamline communication between team members when updates are made or when they ask for help.

Avantages

GanttPRO is distinguished by its presence on the cloud, and it does not need special settings for use, as it is considered a large page, enabling us to cooperate with each other to prepare and organize the flow of operations and tasks in the multiple projects that we follow in the Gantt style, which I consider the most successful project follow-up systems, for its capabilities to discover the critical path and overlapping activities By doing, enabling us to always develop proactive solutions. I love using the cards, boards and lists that GanttPRO provides to help us manage project tasks, and enjoy the flexibility that GanttPRO provides, with which we can customize these boards to suit our needs. I love the fact that creating workflow diagrams and dashboards for teams and departments is so simple. I love how colors are added to a Gantt chart so that each one represents a specific topic or a critical task, as the colors make it easy for us to manage the workflow in an interactive way. I love how a colleague is asked for help to make updates to one of the panels, and I love how we can integrate all the panels For colleagues, presenting its work plan and its achievement summary, which enables us to explore the actual business reality of the project.

Inconvénients

GanttPRO is easy to use, low in cost and enables us to add additional users easily, and I like the fact that I haven't experienced any negatives or encountered any issues while using it.

Zaid Mohammed
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 06/04/2022

GanttPRO For Making Live more easy and effective

I've had a wonderful time thus far. Since being transferred, I've gotten along swimmingly. New things are always exciting to me, and so far this program has been a fantastic fit for my needs. Despite my hectic schedule, I've finally figured out how to manage it all. It might be hectic at times, but I try to set aside some time each day to do nothing because I need to take a breather and recharge. My projects are doing well, and I think my favorite one is the one I'm now working on.

Avantages

By connecting your software systems, you can get a holistic picture of your business and make better decisions. Moving between multiple programs is no longer necessary to get data that may have an impact on your decisions.
You can increase the efficiency of your operations by integrating applications that share data sources. When the same data is input into numerous software systems, this is very important. Processing is simplified and expedited since there is just one point of data entry and no switching between multiple software programs is required.

Inconvénients

Despite the fact that there are certain aspects of the service that may be improved, you will always be able to acquire the help you need to finish your assignments. Aside from the one-time cost, the program's ongoing fees, on the other hand, are a tad on the pricey side. As a result of my previous work experience with this application in a variety of settings, I am convinced that if you give it some time, you will get fairly comfortable with it.
When you compare yourself to others, you will notice that you have major advantages, but you will still need additional support and greater interoperability with other software packages.

Josefa
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 03/02/2020

GanttPro – The project management tool you'll need

I would like to have the UI to be more minimal. Or maybe have another feature of customizing the color of the grouped timeline bar. The blue is really distracting now.

Would like to have a back button. Sometimes I accidentally moved something but I couldn't undo it and it's really annoying, especially with the linked items. When you move one. Another would move together. So when you accidentally move something, you don't really know how it looks before and this would easily mess the entire timeline.

Avantages

GanttPro has an intuitive interface. With the features it has, you could better allocate your resources and keep track of the project timelines. No more delays.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Josefa, thank you for using GanttPRO and writing this review. I would like to pay your attention that you can easily change your task color in task settings. Right now, we have 18 different colors. Also, at the top right corner, you will find the History of changes button. This menu allows you to look through your whole project and undo any action made by you or even by your team members. You can go back even to your very first action in GanttPRO and undo it, fast and easy. You can get answers to all of your questions in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ.

Répondu le 06/02/2020
ALP

Publié le 30/04/2021

Gannt Pro for Constructions

Avantages

I use GantPRO in two diffrent phases of the projects that I involve. First phase is proposal which makes client compel to think that I am well aware of the project in terms of time, steps and possible clashes. I choose GanttPRO because its way more visual, easy to operate on and simple to understand. Second phase that I use the softwere is during the construction processs. I print out my plan and I also get to update the chart on my computer from any device that I am in reach of. At the end of every project I also like to back and evaluate how accurate I was on the milestones and schedules that I made on GantPRO so that I can reflect my gathering to the future projects.

Inconvénients

It would be very helpfull to get more languages in the software so that every person involved on the project could easly understand

Réponse de GanttPRO

Thanks for your warm feedback! We are glad that you are satisfied with our application.

Répondu le 03/05/2021
Peterson
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 05/09/2022

The best gantt chart platform I've ever used!

GranttPro helped me deal with my projects and tasks the way I need to keep everything on track.

Avantages

GanttPro was the best tool I've found online to help me with the management for my projects and side tasks. Easy to use and personalize, GanttPro helps you to keep everything on track! You can plan events, projects and tasks, creating tags, setting date limit, and even inviting others to collaborate with your projects. GanttPro provides different views for the data you have, you can see your projetcs tasks as the best Gantt charts you have ever seen, or as panels grouped by their status, or even as a full list. You can manage all this with just one tool: GanttPro.

Inconvénients

I just wish I could have found this tool earlier.

Libby
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 12/04/2020

Very impressed

Very satisfied. It was simple to input, add and adjust tasks and looked very visually attractive.

Avantages

The visualization of project timelines and plans was made very simple with this tool. As well as being able to create a clear plan with start and finish dates, duration, assignment of tasks and more, the project timeline it produces was so visually appealing. Another aspect I liked which I had not seen before in my experience with other project planning software- one can add attachments to individual tasks to lead users to relevant information/links/guidelines to complete the task.

Inconvénients

This software could be improved by the incorporation of relationships and drivers between individual tasks, so that one could see start-to-finish, start-start etc. relationships between tasks to effectively identify what tasks are driving the project completion.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Libby, thanks for the positive feedback and for using the app. I would like to pay your attention that you can create dependencies and indicate its type in the task settings. All the changes will be immediately visible on the chart.
If you have some questions, please, contact us in the Live chat inside GanttPRO or consult GanttPRO FAQ. Have a good day!

Répondu le 15/05/2020
Jeonghoon
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 07/04/2022

Gantt Pro Review

There is no lagging, and the system is very reliable that it never crashed. Also I liked the function where I could make new fields easily. In that sense, I can easily comment and follow my ongoing tasks.

I am very positive that any one who tries this software during trial period will turn into a fan of GanttPRO during one's term. I am looking forward to manage my project with this tool during the semester. It also has an application in my mobile. It is very accessible and easy to edit at few touches. When I graudate, I will highly recommed at my work's place.

Avantages

It is visually appealing, which I consider the most when selecting the software for project management at class. It not only displays charts beautifully, but also displays in easy and systematic manner. I was quite impressed after using/trying several other gant chart software, how intuitive it was. Also, the comment functions are exceptional that I can save any files in regard to the column I made.

Inconvénients

There are actually only limited elements I disliked with this software. Due to its high level of being intuitive, it has some sorts of limitation in extending or indicating task to task.

Blake
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 16/04/2021

Great Software

Avantages

This is easy to use, and I love the project history that is available.........no searching through multiple folders......all active projects are right there. Easy to change dates, durations, dependencies, and switch between projects. I've used both MS Project and FastTrack, and I'll admit that those are super robust programs..........but for the money, GanttPRO is easier to use and has 90% of the features that those big guys have.
FYI.........I track low level construction projects in the multi-family industry.....previously, I was tracking bigger construction projects in Commerical and Health Care industries and still did not need to use all of the features in MS Project or FastTrack.

Inconvénients

There have been a few glitches..........but customer service fixes them quickly. If you need a super robust system, this might not be the best.........but for 75% of project management needs, this fits the bill.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Blake, thanks for the positive review!

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO.

Répondu le 03/05/2021
Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 23/05/2022

Reduced admin, nice layout and easy import. A personal demonstration.

We are new users of GanttPRO in a quickly growing team of 12 and are still building our projects into the system. The demonstration provided by our first contact was very good and helped us to make our decision. We were pleased to learn that this person will be our main point of contact at GanttPRO.

Avantages

Web based access allows our team to administer their tasks without an additional level of reporting. There are several system like this which we tried and finally selected GanttPRO. The main reason was the clean and easy to use layout and clear example projects. The features are clear in function where competitor products were confusing. Importing from other planning software was very easy and saved a lot of admin time.

Inconvénients

We would prefer a tiered payment system where managers had a higher access level linked to more features combined with a lower tier for some users who only needed task level access and minimal reporting.
A way of linking tasks between top level projects would allow us to use the system as it was intended - as a workaround we currently need to put all the projects into one top level projects to allow this.

Charles
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 18/04/2019

Great tool for timlines

Avantages

As a project manager, I have difficulty putting all of my timelines in one place, but also making it readable by stakeholders in the project and owners of tasks. GANTTPRO solves all of these problems. It's simple user interface allows for quick learning for project managers but also easily readable for others.

I like that it has a public URL, to share with non-users, and also an export feature. This allows it to be easily shared without having to invite someone to use the software.

Inconvénients

I struggle to put anything here, as it has been quality software for me. But, if an integration with JIRA would be incorporated, not just an import feature, that would be great.

Réponse de GanttPRO

Charles, thanks for the review! We would like to inform you that we have integration with JIRA. Also, we are considering to launch other integrations. Which one would you like to see in GanttPRO? If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] or via live chat on our site and we will answer all your questions. Have a nice day!

Répondu le 15/05/2020
Jeremy

Publié le 12/03/2018

Easy to use. Nice graphical interface!

As a project manager, my projects often have major shifts in deadlines due to the nature of our clients. Projects, or portions of them, may at any time be accelerated or postponed literally months in a single notice. GanttPro makes it easy to realign and redistribute the tasks in order balance out the workload of my team.

Avantages

The ability to add/delete/move items is natural and doesn't require any time in designing 'if/then" type of dependencies. It can all be quickly rearranged graphically using drag & drop. I knew instantly I was abandoning the excel-type products I had been using.

Inconvénients

The only thing I didn't like was the longer than expected load time. Initial loading takes about 1 minute. Once loaded however, all changes are practically instantaneous, so it's not an ongoing issue. I've had zero issues in speed for manipulation, saving, etc. In all reality, the initial load time is not that significant and the advantages of this platform far outweigh this singular issue.

Réponse de XB Software

Jeremy, thank you for such a profound review. We are happy that GanttPRO gives you so many ways to improve your project management. Also, we always work on the speed of load time so that you will not experience any issues with your work. It's good to hear that it didn't cause you any inconvenience.

Répondu le 13/04/2018
Fanling
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 23/10/2019

Great Gantt Chart Tool Overall

GANTTPRO is a very easy tool for anyone to pick up and start with. Setting up a new project was very straightforward.
GANTTPRO is definitely comparable to the top Gantt chart offerings in the market. If you’re looking to try out an alternative software, GANTTPRO will not let you down.

Avantages

GANTTPRO has a very nice interface, and allows more than enough customisation options. Not only that, the user experience is also highly intuitive. For example, adding a new subproject is easy, you can easily drag it to the right position after creating it. This has helped in my university assignment so much.

Inconvénients

There is not much to complain, except I wish GANTTPRO offers monthly subscriptions for student users like myself. They pricing options are currently limited to annual billing. Apart from that, the free trial version is also forcing users to have watermark on the background of each export.

PATRICK
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
s/o
s/o

Publié le 01/01/2020

A tool to help with the overwhelm

Avantages

I was hired to replace a research coordinator at my university. The project was at its start-up phase and multiple tasks and milestones were running in parallel. I knew what a Gantt chart was, but was looking for a friendly interface that would just let me dive in. I tried LucidChart. I tried Microsoft Project. They worked, but I found myself needing to stop and figure out how to do what I wanted to do with my chart. GanttPRO is by far the easiest interface because it does "one" thing: Gantt charts, and it does it extremely well.

Inconvénients

There isn't a button to pop out the chart in a separate window. Given that it works on browers, working on the chart itself and working with the table version of the chart simultaneously is difficult if you don't open a new instance in a separate window. I usually place the table in its own separate monitor and then the chart in the other. You can do it but it's not that easy to figure out. I wish there were a button to pop it out into another window (ala gmail).

Another suggestion, if you can even do this on a browser, is to be able to multiple select a range of tasks that would be copied and pasted. You can do this now, but it's either a single task or the entire subtask list.

374 avis