Avis clients sur TestGorilla

4,2
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TestGorilla

TestGorilla est un logiciel de gestion des RH conçu pour aider les entreprises à améliorer les processus de recrutement en faisant passer des tests préalables à l'embauche aux candidats potentiels. Les professionnels peuvent...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 23/10/2023

Plateforme d’évaluation des compétences

Avantages

Ce logiciel facilite les sélections des meilleurs partir une grande partie (RH) avec les bons critères de notation.

Inconvénients

Avec ces meilleurs qualités, certains candidats se plaignent du mode de fonctionnement de la plateforme.

Hello Estelle,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us. We are working on improving the candidate experience, and we are receiving very positive feedback from both companies and test-takers.
I'm very happy to hear you are having a positive product experience so far. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Success team if you need any help.

Vishal
Vishal
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 26/10/2022

Great Testing Solution for both new and experienced hires

Overall a great product.

Avantages

It is a software that helps us make different assessments for different roles, both tech hiring and non tech hiring. The assessments are based on different skills and aptitudes required at that level. Overall our hiring has improved a lot since we have started using this.

Inconvénients

I wanted it to be integrated with a ATS , so that we can then automate most of the steps. Its integration with India specific job boards/ ATS is limited at the moment.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Vishal. Thank you for your review. We highly recommend taking a look at our API for additional integration options. We're glad that you've found TestGorilla a valuable part of your hiring process. Welcome to the TG community!

Répondu le 10/01/2023
Pranjal Pratim

Publié le 23/11/2021

TestGorilla helps online recruiting

It helped us a lot in the pre-employment coding assessment. It helped in sort listing the candidate based on the score is evaluated. Saves your time and money.

Avantages

We were looking for some online coding platform with proctoring, then we found test gorilla. Compared to other platforms, it does a good value for money. You can set up online assessments in minutes without much hassle.

Inconvénients

If more candidates are appearing on the test simultaneously, it is a little buggy. Customer support needs to be proactive.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Pranjal! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Nice to hear that you found us to be good value for money, with easy set up and good user experience :) Saving you time and money is the desired outcome, of course. Welcome to the TG community.

Répondu le 01/12/2021

Les meilleures alternatives à TestGorilla

Amanda

Publié le 17/03/2022

Horrible customer service.

For a few days we were unable to access any of our test results; apparently there were software problems. TestGorilla did not send an email to their customers to inform them of such a huge issue that for us majorly affected our recruitment efforts and in return provided an unpleasant experience to our candidates. We only found out about the software issues they were dealing with weeks later when their customer service finally decided to respond back to us. I reached out to their customer service three times, on their website it says, "We'll reply via email within one business day.", it took weeks to hear back. We could have looked past a few of the concerns we had with the software, but we can't work with a company who has such poor customer service response times, it is unacceptable to take weeks to get back to a customer, especially when this is affecting their business.

Avantages

The ease and interface of the software.

Inconvénients

Aside from the horrible customer service we received, there were random times we were unable to access the test results. A few times I went to check our results and the screen was completely blank and showing we had no candidates that were tested when the day before was visible. You also cannot see the questions that are asked or the responses; therefore, you don't exactly know what the gaps are for your candidates. If we decide to hire them, it would be nice to see how we can better support them in their professional development and know which training to provide to ensure they are successful. I understand their reasoning behind it, and I should have dived in deeper to the demos, if I had looked into the software further, we never would have moved forward with them.

Alternatives envisagées

TestDome

Logiciel antérieur

TestDome

Pourquoi passer à TestGorilla

The ease of use and user functionality.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Amanda, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, even though you feel that TestGorilla is not right for your company. It is true that we experienced an issue with bugs back in February which had a knock-on effect on our CS response times. This is not the service that we aim to provide for our customers, and we take full responsibility for that. Our entire team worked hard to ensure the issue was solved, and we have also expanded our capacity in CS since this time, to mitigate against delayed response times. Please know that you are welcome to get in touch at any stage to discuss your plan with our Customer Success team, and we would be happy to hear from you. Wishing you all the best with your hiring process!

Répondu le 06/05/2022
Carla

Publié le 09/07/2021

Great platform for scale ups

Avantages

It's easy to use, and I like the variety of test that offer. As well is pretty easy to send out the information.

Inconvénients

I will work more in the way that the information is structured once you have results from the candidates. Like for example, when I use it for launching the DISC test, i would have preferred to filter and sort teh candidates per similar results.

Would it be fantastic to have integrations with teamtailor.

Alternatives envisagées

Codility et Typeform

Pourquoi passer à TestGorilla

Cheap, easy to use, and had the type of test I wanted. And actually I discovered more applications once I started to use the product,
Caroline
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 20/07/2023

TestGorills Does Exactly what is promised in the advertisements

Overall, TestGorilla is a great tool. As an assessment test creator and owner, I have also been challenged by some of the tests provided by TestGorilla.

Avantages

Test Gorilla is a great over the internet tool that has helped us get the best candidates for the various job opportunities we have had in the recent past through online assessments (screening tests).- I like their numerous numbers of assessment tests that you can choose from. I was able to get the most common and expected screening tests that most employers want to use to get the best candidates. Common tests like Microsoft Excel (both basic and advanced), Microsoft Windows Test, Problem solving tests, numerical reasoning tests, personality tests, etc.- The interface is easy and simple to use. I only needed a single 10-minute video on YouTube to show me around TestGorilla.- As the ‘owner’ of test assessments, you are able to try out and use the premium assessments before giving them out to your potential candidates even before you make a premium purchase. You will only be required to make a payment at the point when you need to share the test to your candidates.- One of my most favorite things about TestGorilla is the anti-cheating efforts they have incorporated into the application to ensure that the assessments are fair for your candidates. Your candidates will take your assessments via their computer in Full-screen mode. If a candidate exits the Full-screen mode, the action will be detected for the owner's review. There is a webcam recording in place to record your candidates throughout the assessment time to ensure that no one is cheating.

Inconvénients

I feel like TestGorilla is a bit too expensive for small companies.Also, I wish they could add most tests to their database of tests

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hello Caroline! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us; it's greatly appreciated. We're thrilled to hear that our wide range of assessment tests and user-friendly interface have been instrumental in your hiring process. It's great to know that our anti-cheating measures have added value to your experience. We understand your concerns about pricing for small companies; that's one of the reasons why we recently updated our pricing structure in order to offer pricing solutions to each FTE band. Rest assured, we are constantly working on providing more value and options to businesses of all sizes. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and grow.

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 14/01/2021

Great concept, slick, easy to use, but has bugs, too few assessments

-My account manager reached out to me only for the purpose to ask for a review without dealing with or expediting my technical issues.
-I was able to get up and running in a short time, but then I lost time as I had to deal with several bugs (tests nullified, waiting for tech support, having to 'ask' for credits, having to mark my own custom questions that had specific answers pre-selected)

Avantages

-The system was easy and fast to implement.
-I was very impressed with its ability to accurately assess my MBTI type with few questions. (I'm certified in MBTI)
-The price was easy to accept as a small business.
-The assessments were difficult to allow for differentiation between candidates.

Inconvénients

-I added some custom questions that were not HTML friendly and this nullified the whole assessment including non-related ones, that a candidate took and I had to approach the candidate to take the assessment again which didn't show well on me. Tech support had to fix my specific test, but I wonder if they will re-code the platform to accept multiple 'spaces' in a question. I think the platform is too new to be reliable.
-The tech support did not provide me with another credit after having an assessment was nullified.
-The tests were too difficult for more junior positions.
-There were few options to customize the delivery of the assessment. (e.g, add more custom questions than 10, have the platform notify the administrator that an assessment was complete)
-With custom questions, even though you select the correct answer, the system did not 'mark' or give me a percentage correct.
-The platform doesn't inform you when an assessment is complete (at the time of writing this review, I don't know if they would correct it after this review.)
-Only a few dozen tests are available and the majority are for coding and hi-tech.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Glad to hear TestGorilla is easy to use! We're always adding testswe're currently at over 115 as of 2/3/21and it's good to hear they helped with candidate selection.

It sounds like your issue was resolved, but let me know if you need more help!

Sovan
Sovan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 02/12/2021

Liked it!

The software is easy to use and quite efficient

The software is easy to use and quite efficient

Inconvénients

Nothing yet, good to use by candidates, can work on interface

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Sovan! Thanks a lot for taking time to leave a review. Glad to hear that you are having a positive experience with TestGorilla so far! Hopefully we can help you to make your hiring process even more efficient so you can find some really top talent for your company. Welcome to the TG community

Répondu le 15/12/2021
Mosé T.
Mosé T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 17/01/2021

Valuable tool to take unbiased decisions while hiring people

I was looking for a candidate with average numerical skills. Testgorilla helped me to waste time and interview people without that skill. Moreover, I am submitting the test before doing the first interview. If the candidate is not taking the time to do the test, he is probably not interested in the job position, and I am not wasting my time with him.

Avantages

There are plenty of tests. It is so easy to submit them to the candidates.

Inconvénients

I did not get any notice when candidates ended the tests. Besides most of the time, the test seems to be not ended yet, but in reality, the candidate was done.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Thanks, Mose! Glad TestGorilla helped you avoid wasting time with unqualified candidates. We do have a notification feature for when tests are completed now.

Serena
Serena

Publié le 17/12/2020

TestGorilla boost the recruitment process

TestGorilla makes an important impact on boosting the recruitment process, avoiding time wasting tasks.

Avantages

It is a very intuitive tool
Internal communication and coordination among the people involved is improved
It gives a more realistic idea of candidates skills in a professional way

Built-in Integrations with HR programs like Homerun

Réponse de TestGorilla

Thanks for the review, Serena! We're always adding new integrations (integrations for JazzHR, Personio, and Recruitee are coming out next month), I'll pass your feedback on to the team.

Répondu le 08/01/2021
Geert-Jan
Geert-Jan
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 20/07/2020

Used TestGorilla to hire external developers

Overall very good, we found the right developers who we hired for certain projects.
It made it much easier and for sure quicker when you have many candidates who are applying for one job add.

Avantages

Easy to use and ability to choose the right tests from a wide verarity. With the ability to invite candidates in just a few clicks.
Once the candidates invited, it was super easy to track in which part of the process each individual was.
Not to forget to mention, the software makes it possible to request a video presentation from the candidates to fulfill where I could ask for a question or topic they can present themselves.

Inconvénients

It would be good if we could benchmark the scores with an average done overall to better compare the results.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Thanks, Geert-Jan! Glad to hear you've found TestGorilla so easy to use. Benchmarks are on the way!

Répondu le 29/09/2020
Shubham
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 03/01/2023

Product Review

Not good

Avantages

The test categories are more than enough, so there is no category where we have a test.

Inconvénients

It was costly & wasn't cost-efficient at all.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Shubham, thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I would appreciate if you could share a little more about your thoughts on our pricing. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected]. Thank you!

Répondu le 16/01/2023
Sky

Publié le 06/12/2021

A good testing platform with hidden pricing strategy that increases your cost 3X

Good with testing
Bad with pricing

Avantages

Good set of questions. Though not used would like to develop set of questions for new subject areas.

Inconvénients

1. My biggest problem is to pay $150 every two months due to invalidating a assessment. As informed by your support:
"The time limit on assessments is to protect the reliability and integrity of the tests, as having them available for extended periods of time increases the risk of candidates finding ways to practice the tests, or sharing the answers with each other, or posting the questions on the internet. These situations would not only force us to take those questions off our platform but also decrease the validity and reliability of the results of your candidates."

This logic does not make sense since one can and will clone an assessment every two months to create a new one to continue the tests and pay $150 per clone. By cloning the assessment uses exactly the same questions. How does that take care of the reasoning above?

2. Even worse is every time you want correct a typo you have to pay $150 since the only way you can do by cloning a test rather than editing one.

3. The problem is the buyer has no idea about these additional cost when they are buying the service. The service fee is shown as $300 but actually it is $300 + 5 x $150 = $1050 which is more than 3 times the advertised price.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Sky! Thanks for your feedback. Just to let you know, when you clone an assessment the question sets in each test refresh and a totally new set of questions, from the dedicated question bank for that test, appears in the test! That way we can help you to minimize the chance of a candidate finding the questions online and cheating their way to a job at your company :) We know that the cost of a mis-hire like this can be $20,000++, so in reality we believe that a charge of $150 per additional assessment to minimize the chances of this occurring, is worth it...please reach out to us at [email protected] to clarify any other queries you might have

Répondu le 07/12/2021
Aarzoo
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 09/09/2022

An easy-to-use platform with great features for assessing candidates.

Avantages

I like the ease with which you can either invite candidates to a assessment and also send them reminders for the assessment. Saves time and effort. I also like how you can change the status of a candidate to "Interviewed", "Candidate withdrew application", "Rejected" etc. Also the Anit-Cheating monitoring is super useful.

Inconvénients

I would only say it is a bit expensive. There is nothing else I can think of in terms of improvement to the product. Maybe an option to also save candidate contact numbers and Linkedin URLs so that the dashboard can be used to directly to make calls etc.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Aarzoo! Thanks a lot for your feedback. And thank you for your suggestions. I'll be sure to pass those along to our product team, who are always looking for ways to improve our customer offering :) Thanks for being part of the TG community

Répondu le 16/09/2022
Jocelyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 18/08/2022

Streamlined the Screening Process

It has definitely saved us time and the calibre of interviewees means are conversion form interview to hire has improved drastically.

Avantages

Being able to direct our candidates to a branded assessment centre, which then takes a lot of the leg work out of CV screening, giving us the ability to quickly select the best candidates for the role.
Having the options to create different assessments for different roles is great.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately it does not link in to out recruitment software.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Jocelyn, thanks a lot for taking the time to leave us your feedback on the platform. Great to hear that we helped you with optimising your hiring process, and that you appreciate the flexibility of the platform. Regarding your recruitment software, we are currently integrated with 10 different platforms, and there are more on the roadmpa for Q4. Can you share the name of your specific software? I can take a look and see if it is on the current roadmap :)

Répondu le 16/09/2022
Faheem
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/07/2022

Great Product - Makes assessing candidates a breeze

TestGorilla is a brilliant tool that results in huge cost savings in that it offers full scale psychometric assessment functionality without the huge expense of OD or Organisational psychologists to interpret results.

Avantages

Very easy to use and understand

Excellent assessment results presentation and information relevant to the recruiting process

Inconvénients

I have yet to identify anything that I like less, this product has added significant value to my role as HR Manager

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Faheem! Glad to hear that Testgorilla is helping you in your role as a HR Manager. Also happy to hear that we are helping you to keep costs down while still maintaining a successful hiring process :)

Volker
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 08/03/2022

Could have been a helpful software if it worked and there was a customer service

With virtually no existing customer service, a waste of money and effort and a damage to the reputation of the user. Stay away!

Avantages

I liked the simplicity and the ease-of-use.

Inconvénients

The administrator could not add a second email address for the recruiter because the recruiter had previously opened a demo account with TestGorilla. TestGorilla was not able to fix the problem and after a day, did not reply to any service requests by the administrator and the recruiter anymore. So a number of job openings ended up with the recruiter not beeing able to perform his duties and job applicants turned away. Besides, Myers Briggs personality test ("16 types") returned 3 times ESTJ out of 3 candidates. Questionable.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Volker, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your experience. We fully accept that you waited an unusually long period of time for your issue to be resolved. This was a period of increased ticket volumes, for various reasons, and it took us longer than normal to answer. This issue was solved on March 10 for you, 6 days after the ticket was submitted. We wish you the best with your hiring for the future, and hope that TG will be part of the process.

Répondu le 29/03/2022
Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/07/2022

Screening and tracking made easy

Recruitment used to be soul destroying when having to screen through endless unsuitable CVs for more complex positions. This has made the process much quicker, more effective and resulted in us interviewing more suitable candidates. Candidates get a faster response which also improves their experience.

Avantages

This platform is a game changer. My favourite features are: The variety of tests, the ability to create specific links for different applicant sources, the automated rejections process and the downloadable excel reports which allow for filtering and sorting data and tracking responses from different advertisements. I love how much time it saves and how easy it is to use.

Inconvénients

We have had some minor glitches with the technology periodically but these have been quickly addressed by the support team.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Sue! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We are very glad that we have been able to help you save time in the hiring process. Also happy to hear that candidate experience has been positively impacted as a result of using TestGorilla as well!

Deb
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 11/08/2022

Recommended!

Feedback from our ATS tells us that integration with TG is straightforward and simple and that was really important to us to have the testing and recruitment tracking all in one place. Communication with TG has been really good and regular.

Avantages

I really enjoy the simplicity of using Test Gorilla, and the range of features that it offers. There are so many testing options that really support finding the right person for the right role.

Inconvénients

Although not currently much of an issue, it may be that for large volume recruitment the tracking page may get very busy to co-ordinate. However that's hypothetical at the moment. There's nothing I don't currently like about TG!

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Deb! Thanks a lot for your review; it's always great to hear from customers :) Glad to hear that you have had a positive experience so far with TestGorilla. Indeed the ATS integrations are very simple and intuitive, just like the rest of the platform. Welcome to the TG community!

Ashlee
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/07/2021

Useful but needs improvement

Avantages

The ability to customize tests with self selection from the array provided helps the test be more specific to what we need verification of before hiring for a high demand position.

Inconvénients

The test options are plentiful but some are confusing, the inability to do more than see 2-3 questions preview makes it hard to know if the test truly matches what you need without taking the test yourself (which should be Free to allow admin to do so and verify the test matches company needs).
The timed feature on self made test questions should be more flexible, 2 minutes is unfortunately not enough time for longer test questions with lots of detailed options for slow readers.
The inability to change a test after its been sent to an applicant means multiple versions of the same test for the same position now exist and theres no way to "label" it to know which version has which testers, forcing me to open each option and look through the test names to find who im looking for.
More tests that are less corporate office and a few more options that match small business needs (such as time management questions which fit more corp settings than small 3 man office).

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Publié le 27/06/2022

Bait and Switch

Avantages

I did like the video questions best, watch out for bait and switch. I signed up for a year in May, which they have already changed, and now they change the tiers and features, and video questions are no longer part of the package and now they want me to upgrade to a much more expensive plan that is more the 10x as expensive.

Inconvénients

Features of plans change.
Watch out for bait and switch. I signed up for a year in May, which they have already changed, and now they change the tiers and features, and video questions are no longer part of the package and now they want me to upgrade to a much more expensive plan that is more the 10x as expensive.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Brandon, sorry to hear that you haven't had a positive experience with TestGorilla recently. In fact, what happened here is that there were some changes made to improve the platform and change some features. These changes were planned to come into effect at the end of the current subscription, but something happened during the release whereby they took effect immediately. This was quickly rectified, as you can see, and you will retain the features you paid for until the end of your current plan!

Répondu le 05/07/2022
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 04/10/2023

Terrible experience

I used Test Gorilla because I needed an easy and quick tool for the recruitment process. I paid the subscription and started to work with them.Unfortunately, months later, I noticed they charge for every possible assessment added and, moreover, they do not give you any alert for it.Not an email, not an alert during the creation of the assessment. They basically do their best to hide the cost of each assessment.I spent more than €600 because of this "veiled" UX. And you know what? they will not refund anything, for sure :) Terrible experience

Avantages

The easy way to create an assessment.

Hidden costs.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review TestGorilla.
Some months ago we launched a new pricing structure; now all you get unlimited access to all our tests within your subscription, there are no add-ons of any kind.

We're sorry you didn't have a great experience and do recommend reaching out to our Customer Success team for assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tjaša
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 12/01/2021

Great price performance, wide test selection

Avantages

I really like how customizable it is and the selection of tests it offers. The offering for these types of services for smaller companies, which can't afford to spend thousands of dollars on recruitment is rather limited. TestGorilla gives you the option to objectively compare candidates with one another against criteria that matters most to you.

Inconvénients

There were some bugs at some point (months ago), but they responded immediately, corrected the issue, and notified and apologized to the candidates. They also gave back the credits for the analyses in question.

Réponse de TestGorilla

Thanks for the great review! We love to hear that you're getting value out of our growing Test Library. Also happy that support was able to help you with your issue.

Amy
  • Secteur d'activité : Énergies renouvelables et environnement

Publié le 31/01/2022

Decent product for the price - PDF of Candidate Results for pay-as-you-go would be helpful

Avantages

Wide variety of tests in the library is great. Customer support comes back quickly enough. Feedback re: assessments is that they are interactive and not overly initiating allowing for a decent completion rate. The no cheat webcam is also really great.

PDF of Candidate Results for pay-as-you-go would be helpful

Réponse de TestGorilla

Hi Amy! Thanks for leaving us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you have been using TG effectively and having a good experience so far. Our test library is now expanding on a weekly basis and we are at over 190 tests currently! At present on the Pay As You Go plan, our customers are able to download candidate results in CSV or excel format.

Répondu le 28/02/2022
Monushus

Publié le 07/03/2023

The best prescreening assessment tool

After implementing Testgorilla the recruitment process becomes simpler.

Avantages

Customer support and user-friendly dashboard

Inconvénients

Pricing and candidates limit to attend are restricted to 100 candidates beyond that we have to pay an additional amount.

237 avis