Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Eleven

Eleven helps small and medium-sized accounting firms to streamline their practice and scale. With this cloud accounting app, you can finally do books for all your clients without falling back on Excel. Eleven is tailored for...

En savoir plus

47 avis sur 47
Classer par :
Judy

Publié le 06/09/2022

" Eleven IT Software Has It All "

Avantages

I crown Eleven Online IT Tool's advanced features that enable it to perform all online accounting tasks under one roof.
Online invoicing and billing, automatically download bank statements and reconcile them.
Online approvals.
VAT tax returns calculation, among more it does.

Inconvénients

My organization and I has nothing to complain since it over delivers all.

Ivy
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 02/08/2022

An stunning and magnificent Cloud Accounting software.

Eleven is an inexpensive accounting software hence very economical.
It's best software for auditing process.
It's possible to automate AR and AP with Eleven.

Avantages

I'm delighted by how Eleven automates bookkeeping operations.I like the way it's easy to process payments with Eleven.Again,it's simple possible to automate documents management process with this software.It's easy to create customized financial reports and dashboards using this software.

Inconvénients

I'm having a better moment with Eleven and I therefore don't have anything to dislike.

Evrard

Publié le 19/04/2022

Flexibility

Avantages

The flexibility and the ability for management to la item to its customers

Inconvénients

Update should be more frequent and the more users the better the feedback

Les meilleures alternatives à Eleven

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks Online Advanced

Maxwell
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Publié le 01/07/2022

An efficient and effective accounting product

My experience using Eleven has been flawless. This product has given me a great and a worthy experience and i wouldn't ask for more. It comes loaded with powerful accounting features which ensures that all the needs that it was implemented to solve are solved effectively and efficiently. It has met all my expectations vy giving me a reliable platform to monitor our organization's financial health.

Avantages

It helps automate the time consuming repetitive tasks like book keeping while ensuring efficiency by eliminating errors associated with manual works. The dashboard and the reporting feature are reliable in providing useful financial insights to help analyze the organization current financial position. By integrating with third party products like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, it is easy to load all financial documents and files for effective management. It offers multiple currency options with automatic currency evaluations to determine the current exchange rates. The expense tracking function allows easy monitoring of the organization expenditure. It also makes it easy to keep track of all the organization assets. The account receivable and payable functions are very effective in accounting process.

Inconvénients

Sincerely, i have not encountered any backlash while using this product. Everything is at its own place and works effectively.

Shadrach
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 02/08/2022

Super amazing and advanced application for accounting.

Overall, Eleven is the best and most secure application for accounting management i have ever used. I highly recommend it.

Avantages

Eleven is a very effective and advanced tool for accounting. I like how it makes it easy to extract non-financial and financial data different sources. I like how also it makes it quick to automate bookkeeping processes.

Inconvénients

Eleven has a very intuitive and friendly dashboard which makes it super easy to use. It is a great and robust solution for accounting and it helps us to eliminate human errors.

Mach
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 21/08/2022

Executive and Affordable Financial Reporting Platform

Eleven is competent in balancing all the cash-flow in a company financial reporting. There is recommendable financial budgets and expense management.

Avantages

Eleven has the accounting stream, which assists in budgeting, recording of losses, and planning for better financial structures.
Besides, Eleven has genuine support in terms of deployment process.

Inconvénients

Eleven is the platform for concrete financial management, a process that increases accountability and accurate transactions recording.

Brittney
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 20/09/2022

A successful and professional cloud accounting and bookkeeping solution.

It's simple to generate data reports and dashboards with this tool as it offers BI capability.
Helps to automate documents management process.

Avantages

I do like how Eleven helps me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations effectively.It's easy to create and send invoices with this tool.Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes are automated when using Eleven.I like how this tool makes auditing process to run smoothly.

Inconvénients

There are no missing features and functionalities with Eleven hence all our accounting and bookkeeping processes runs successfully.

Judy

Publié le 20/09/2022

Accounting and Bookkeeping made easier.

We were using the tools to update our books. As a book keeper i need to know the company financials at any given time, with a single click this is possible thanks to Eleven.

Avantages

Its easier to use and implement. You are able to keep your books updated and you can get the business position with a single click.

Inconvénients

I find the tool useful and i have not encountered any challenges so far.

Micheal
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 15/08/2022

Competitive Accounting Solution

Eleven brings financial accuracy through solid accounting and financial management. The platform brings business stability, hence, reliable.

Avantages

Eleven is an automated book keeping solution, that manages all the financial transactions for valid reporting. Further, Eleven has the risk assessment, and budgeting is prepared based on the financial analysis.

Inconvénients

Eleven is a stable financial management platform, for solid accounting and valid bookkeeping.

Jones
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 04/08/2022

Exceptional and excellent application for our accounting needs.

Overall, Eleven is the easiest and safest application i have ever encountered for accounting management. It is very effective and has a very responsive and supportive customer support team.

Avantages

I like Eleven since it makes our account processes easier and faster. It makes it easy to extract financial and non-financial data from various sources. It has a very nice dashboard which makes it super easy to learn and use. It makes it easy to automate bookkeeping processes.

Inconvénients

Eleven is the best, easiest and safest application for accounting management and since we started using it, we have never experienced any problems.

Justin
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 13/04/2021

RunEleven User Review

It's just super intuitive and user friendly. I like that our accountant can see and manage everything and he seems to think it is an upgrade as far as compliance and audits go.

Avantages

The pricing is more reasonable when you consider the number of companies and users we have. The transition from QuickBooks was really seamless and took less than an hour to move all of our customers and journal entries for each company. I can manage the books for all three subsidiaries in one system including the Europe-based company which posts a lot of multi-currency transactions.
The automated data entry from receipts and invoices is also saving us time filing our documents and entering new invoices and expenses. All we have to do now is import the invoice file and it populates the invoice fields and creates a journal entry on its own. And collaboration with our accountant is right there in the system. Also, we can still import transactions from Excel when we need to. It seems to run very fast when you post large batches in a journal.

Inconvénients

The system doesn't have an integrated payroll application, so we had to use the APIs for a 3rd party provider.

Laurent
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 20/03/2022

Eleven: Simple, Fast, Robust & Great Value for Money

Avantages

A lot of effort was obviously spent in the selection of features to keep it simple and allow for a very effortless integration. Still, it is a complete and powerful enough software for all our accounting needs. And seing the smooth adoption, it comes as very intuitive. I am also particularly impressed by its speed and safety. More importantly, my finance Team and auditors love it!

Inconvénients

We have not identified any notable weakness at this stage.

Jeff

Publié le 24/03/2022

A good fit for an accounting firm

What a relief not having to take care of various client subscriptions. Eleven has a pay-per accountant price, this means you can add as many client entities as you need under one subscription.

Avantages

General ledger is super fast, no transaction limits. Multi-currency accounting.

Inconvénients

The product is focused on core accounting, so there are no additional features, f.ex. inventory. But we haven't used it in Xero either because of its execution.

Samson
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 30/07/2022

One of the best and most secure cloud-based solution for accounting.

My overall experience with Eleven has always been fantastic and i highly recommend it to others who are looking for a very effective application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Avantages

I like how Eleven helps us to eliminate human errors during accounting and it is the easiest and safest application i have ever used. The interface is quite user-friendly and very intuitive which makes it super easy to get started with. It enables me to easily automate bookkeeping processes.

Inconvénients

To be genuine, i can't remember anything that disappointed me while using Eleven. It is a great cloud-based application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Caroline
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

Publié le 20/07/2022

Exceptional and incredible tool for online accounting and bookkeeping.

Eleven automates data entry process thus ensuring high accuracy.
It's a reliable tool for bank reconciliation.
Enables ease to track expenses.

Avantages

Eleven ensures that I can create and send invoices quickly.I'm delighted how Eleven allows me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations.It's simple to create financial reports that enables me to gain real-time visibility of our organization performance.It's simple to extract and process data with Eleven.

Inconvénients

It's simple to comprehend and use Eleven as there is nothing difficult and I therefore lack any dislike to point out.

Sharon
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 25/07/2022

Eleven is a very effective and advanced accounting software.

Eleven is the easiest and safest application for accounting. We use it for both bookkeeping and accounting processes and it saves much time. Eleven is also very easy and simple to manage and use.

Avantages

My experience with Eleven has been amazing and flawless since it enables me to handle my accounting needs with ease. It continues fully loaded with powerful accounting features which enables me to solve all our accounting problems. It is super easy to use and manage as it has a very user-friendly dashboard. I like the fact that we can accept payments in multiple currencies which is quite amazing.

Inconvénients

We have not yet faced any problems while working with Eleven. Availability of customer support team is a great advantage.

Kelsey
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 29/07/2022

Eleven is what comes in my mind when I think of the best accounting and bookkeeping software.

Eleven automates documents management process thus eliminating manual tasks.
Eleven makes it simple to extract financial and non-financial data different sources.

Avantages

I like Eleven reporting and BI aspect because it allows me to make better decisions.With Eleven,it's possible to automate bookkeeping process.It's simple to automate billing and invoicing process.Eleven also automates AP,AR and GL processes.

Inconvénients

I haven't had any negative issue with Eleven since it makes accounting and bookkeeping process simple.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 27/07/2022

A very robust and powerful application well designed for accounting needs.

Eleven is always very easy to use and has the best and responsive customer support team. The pricing is very reasonable which makes it affordable.

Avantages

Eleven is an excellent and exceptional tool for accounting needs. It is very simple and easy to manage and understand since it has a very intuitive and user friendly interface. It got all the best features i need and it makes accounting easier.

Inconvénients

Everything has been well with Eleven and I got completely nothing in my mind that I doesn't like about it.

Sachin
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

Publié le 24/07/2022

Eleven is my best application for accounting.

Overall, my experience with Eleven has always been amazing and fantastic. It is a great and fantastic application that i use daily for accounting and bookkeeping.

Avantages

With Eleven, i like how it enables us to accept payments in multiple currencies and it also enables us to streamline and automate accounting processes. It is one of the easiest and safest application i have ever used and it has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface which makes it super easy to learn and manage.

Inconvénients

Since the first day we started using Eleven, we have never recorded any challenges so nothing to dislike about it.

Henry
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 17/07/2022

Eleven is my accounting and bookkeeping saviour at the Eleventh hour.

Eleven helps to simplify,streamline and automate accounting and bookkeeping processes.It's reliable tool for auditing.

Avantages

It's simple to extract and process financial and non-financial data from accounting Apps,Excel,Google Sheets etc.Enables ease to pay,track and manage bills effectively.It's a reliable tool that enables ease create financial reports and dashboards thus I'm able to make better data-driven decisions.I like ease to create and send invoices with this tool.

Inconvénients

It's an accounting and bookkeeping software that I rely daily hence I lack anything to complain.

Sthefany
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque d’investissement

Publié le 03/05/2022

Powerful financial automation tool

It is an efficient and agile tool that helps improve planning and financial results. Its set of tools has allowed us to create the strategies that best suit our financial goals.

Avantages

Among the most valuable features is its ease of use, the interface that is very user friendly and has a smooth learning curve. It allows data to be automatically consolidated and aggregated based on our requirements for use in advanced management reporting. It is very agile in complex budget processes.

Inconvénients

Eleven has turned out to be a very complete platform, I don't have any negative aspects to mention.

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 20/07/2022

An extraordinary and advanced cloud accounting and bookkeeping solution.

Eleven automates documents management process.
Journal entries process is simplified when using this tool.
Delivers scalable General Ledger.

Avantages

Eleven helps to streamline and automate bookkeeping and advisory process.Eleven also makes verification and auditing process easy.Delivers real-time custom reports and dashboards.Multiple currencies support is available when using this tool.

Inconvénients

It's affordable and simple to use accounting solution hence I haven't encountered anything unpleasant.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/03/2022

100% cloud-based thanks to Eleven

The product is not yet established, but what’s already done is a great win for professional practice.

Avantages

We managed to push all of our Excel and desktop clients to the cloud mainly because Eleven charges per user (not per company). So you can streamline accounts even for clients with few transactions or year-end reporting

Inconvénients

No inventory. This would be a great add to the product, but I understand this could be available in future releases.

Nicolas

Publié le 21/04/2022

Automate accounting with Eleven

It allows to improve productivity in the office, has the capacity to process large amounts of transactions and allows the handling of different currencies. Eleven is a very scalable platform with tools of great value for our organization.

Avantages

It allows you to automate accounts receivable and carry out an effective follow-up in real time. It has the ability to handle multiple currencies in a single journal entry. It has the feature that every recorded or modified transaction can be traced, which makes it easy to restore data.

Inconvénients

You need to add more features to develop advanced accounting.

Munirah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 12/07/2022

Accounting and asset management

Avantages

Eleven can manage numerous currencies, as well as data consolidation, and it is nimble when it comes to calculating budgets and creating reports. My department gets excellent results daily thanks to Eleven, and our workplace is well-taken care of. Data collection helps us to be proactive.

Inconvénients

All of our client's data had to be migrated, but that happens when you move software. On the other hand, their migration tool and excellent customer service make it easier to deploy the software to our organization system.

47 avis