Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Eleven

Eleven helps small and medium-sized accounting firms to streamline their practice and scale. With this cloud accounting app, you can finally do books for all your clients without falling back on Excel. Eleven is tailored for...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Maxwell
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Publié le 01/07/2022

An efficient and effective accounting product

My experience using Eleven has been flawless. This product has given me a great and a worthy experience and i wouldn't ask for more. It comes loaded with powerful accounting features which ensures that all the needs that it was implemented to solve are solved effectively and efficiently. It has met all my expectations vy giving me a reliable platform to monitor our organization's financial health.

Avantages

It helps automate the time consuming repetitive tasks like book keeping while ensuring efficiency by eliminating errors associated with manual works. The dashboard and the reporting feature are reliable in providing useful financial insights to help analyze the organization current financial position. By integrating with third party products like Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets, it is easy to load all financial documents and files for effective management. It offers multiple currency options with automatic currency evaluations to determine the current exchange rates. The expense tracking function allows easy monitoring of the organization expenditure. It also makes it easy to keep track of all the organization assets. The account receivable and payable functions are very effective in accounting process.

Inconvénients

Sincerely, i have not encountered any backlash while using this product. Everything is at its own place and works effectively.

Muhammad

Publié le 10/11/2022

Eleven saved us at the 11th hour.

If you need the best and easiest application for financial management then i would urge you to try Eleven. It is a brilliant and super amazing cloud-based accounting tool that does not demand training to use. It is cost friendly which makes it affordable even to individuals and small businesses.

Avantages

We were searching for the best, easiest, fastest and safest accounting and financial management tool and I'm glad that we got the best amongst all. The application we were using before wasn't much helpful compared to Eleven so we were forced to look for an alternative. What made us choose Eleven is usability, stability, functionality, performance and security. It is one of the best accounting software that you will find in the market today. It has helped us to manage our expenditures with ease and since it's a cloud-based platform, it keeps our data safe and secure so no one can access it without our knowledge.

Inconvénients

Eleven is an advanced, excellent, outstanding and effective platform for financial management. I have not yet encountered any challenges.

Munirah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 12/07/2022

Accounting and asset management

Avantages

Eleven can manage numerous currencies, as well as data consolidation, and it is nimble when it comes to calculating budgets and creating reports. My department gets excellent results daily thanks to Eleven, and our workplace is well-taken care of. Data collection helps us to be proactive.

Inconvénients

All of our client's data had to be migrated, but that happens when you move software. On the other hand, their migration tool and excellent customer service make it easier to deploy the software to our organization system.

Les meilleures alternatives à Eleven

Kesley

Publié le 18/10/2022

'''Fully impressed with Eleven accounting features. '''

Eleven is the real deal accounting platform one can ever come across with. From my own perspective I really feel that this platform is professional for accounting purposes.

Avantages

The efficiency and effectiveness of this product on accounting is quite great and so impressive. There are several features that make the product unique and more efficient. Some are;
>The reporting features are reliable in providing relevant financial insights that helps in analysing the expenditure of the organisation.
>It so easy for one to load financial documents for some clarity if promoted to.
* The best aspect of the platform is having effective account recievable and payable functions for our accounting processes.
>The dashboard is quite easy and simple. These and other features make this platform a decent accounting product.

Inconvénients

The features are so stable hence great functioning of the product. I haven't encountered any problems and for the few ones the support team is always there to help me.

Liam

Publié le 03/11/2022

Accounting and financial management software i know.

Eleven is amazing, fantastic and reliable. Since i started using it, it has been of great help and the customer support team is readily available anytime.

Avantages

Eleven does not require any training to use since it has a very intuitive and friendly dashboard. It is the best, easiest and safest software for accounting i have ever come across. Since the first day we started using it, it has made our accounting processes easier and faster. Unlike other accounting applications, Eleven is simple and fast to implement, set up and use. I like the ability to easily load all our financial data for efficient and effective management. With it, it's very easy and fast to automate accounting and bookkeeping processes thus saving time.

Inconvénients

Nothing comes in my mind that I don't like about Eleven. It's a very effective and advanced tool for financial management and i recommend it to all sizes of companies looking for a very secure, reliable and effective accounting software.

Charles

Publié le 01/11/2022

Excellent and highly recommended tool for accounting and financial management.

I have encountered many accounting and financial management applications but guess what, Eleven is the real deal software for expense management. Very easy to navigate through, learn and adapt. You require no training to use Eleven.

Avantages

Eleven is one of the best and easiest application for accounting and financial management i know. It allows us to easily and safely manage our business expenditures with just a few clicks. I like its interface which is quite easy and simple to use. Also, Eleven has the best and very supportive customer support team. I have ever interacted with them and their services are great. I like the ability whereby i can easily and quickly load all our financial documents for effective management. Very easy and fast to deploy.

Inconvénients

Eleven is the best and very secure application for accounting and financial management we have implemented in our company. I have never had any problem with its usage.

Karen

Publié le 24/10/2022

My thoughts on Eleven,the accounting tool.

First, I must disclose the fact that Eleven's technical support is readily available and the services they provide are brilliant and super amazing. If you are searching for the best accounting system, then include Eleven in your list.

Avantages

Eleven makes it super easy to automate accounting and bookkeeping processes and i find it very easy to create and send invoices. Eleven has a robust and easy to learn interface which does not demand any training to learn. Also it makes auditing processes smooth. Another advantage why we considered Eleven is great security it provides for all of our sensitive information. It is the most secure and advanced accounting system in the market.

Inconvénients

Eleven is a must have software for accounting needs. Since i started using it i have never recorded any challenges. So far it is the best, safest and most flexible tool we have in our company.

Graham
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 09/11/2022

Eleven is a well equipped with great features for financial and documents management.

Eleven is one of the most preferred and trusted application for financial management. What makes it stand out from its competitors is simplicity, usability and flexibility. Anyone can easily get started with it even without any training and incase you need help, their customer support team is readily available.

Avantages

One of the advantages of using Eleven is that it is very easy to use even for new beginners. It is very easy and simple to implement, set up and get started with since it has a simple and user-friendly interface. I like the fact that it allows me to easily and safely manage expenses and it has helped us to eliminate unnecessary errors during accounting. I like how it enables me to record all transactions on daily basis. Also, it provides high security for our data so I'm much contented with it.

Inconvénients

With Eleven, it is extremely easy and quick to automate all account payable and account Receivable and the dashboard is highly customizable in order to meet customers expectations.

Maurice

Publié le 21/10/2022

'''Efficient accounting and documents management platform.'''

With Eleven, there is much more progress experienced on our accounting processes. It is so impressive to always find that we are improving daily with Eleven.

Avantages

As the title states Eleven has great automation with such a superb documents management.The dashboard is highly customizable making processes easier and fast. >Whenever using the platform for the first time, it so easy to configure and deploy. >Also I find Eleven to be the most secure platform for all my data. *Creating our financial reports is quite easy which can be further exported to other formats for more analysis. >The efficiency and effectiveness of the tool towards our account management is so impressive.

Inconvénients

The platform is helping me to keep an eye on the account expenditure. I love what Eleven is offering.

Roselyn
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 31/10/2022

'''Real time accounting/ documents management solution. '''

Superb/superior expenditure tracking, moreso on usage. This is the best cloud tool for accounting among other functions.

Avantages

A platform becomes more useful and relevant if it provides features which are quite impressive and help in performing the highlighted tasks.Some features are; 1) Having a highly customizable dashboard. 2)Ease configuration and deployment of the tool. 3)Ease creation of financial reports. 4) Efficient account management. Generally this platform is all that one needs.

Inconvénients

With the platform I am having an eye on our expenditure through the reports generated. I love this platform with all it offers.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/03/2022

100% cloud-based thanks to Eleven

The product is not yet established, but what’s already done is a great win for professional practice.

Avantages

We managed to push all of our Excel and desktop clients to the cloud mainly because Eleven charges per user (not per company). So you can streamline accounts even for clients with few transactions or year-end reporting

Inconvénients

No inventory. This would be a great add to the product, but I understand this could be available in future releases.

Caroline
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 20/07/2022

Exceptional and incredible tool for online accounting and bookkeeping.

Eleven automates data entry process thus ensuring high accuracy.
It's a reliable tool for bank reconciliation.
Enables ease to track expenses.

Avantages

Eleven ensures that I can create and send invoices quickly.I'm delighted how Eleven allows me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations.It's simple to create financial reports that enables me to gain real-time visibility of our organization performance.It's simple to extract and process data with Eleven.

Inconvénients

It's simple to comprehend and use Eleven as there is nothing difficult and I therefore lack any dislike to point out.

Shadrach
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 02/08/2022

Super amazing and advanced application for accounting.

Overall, Eleven is the best and most secure application for accounting management i have ever used. I highly recommend it.

Avantages

Eleven is a very effective and advanced tool for accounting. I like how it makes it easy to extract non-financial and financial data different sources. I like how also it makes it quick to automate bookkeeping processes.

Inconvénients

Eleven has a very intuitive and friendly dashboard which makes it super easy to use. It is a great and robust solution for accounting and it helps us to eliminate human errors.

• Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 27/07/2022

A very robust and powerful application well designed for accounting needs.

Eleven is always very easy to use and has the best and responsive customer support team. The pricing is very reasonable which makes it affordable.

Avantages

Eleven is an excellent and exceptional tool for accounting needs. It is very simple and easy to manage and understand since it has a very intuitive and user friendly interface. It got all the best features i need and it makes accounting easier.

Inconvénients

Everything has been well with Eleven and I got completely nothing in my mind that I doesn't like about it.

Allan
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 09/11/2022

Distinctive,formidable and gorgeous Accounting software.

Avantages

Eleven is a very effective and convenient tool that automates accounting and bookkeeping activities.I find it simple to create custom reports dashboards with this tool.It's simple to enter data accurately with this tool hence it increases accounting activities accuracy.This tool plays a pivotal role during auditing process.

Inconvénients

All features of Eleven are nice,easy to use,easy to configure and navigate and I haven't had any setbacks when using it.

• Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 18/10/2022

Bookkeeping have never been this easy, thanks to Eleven

Avantages

Bookkeeping and accounting has been a very sensitive task to any organization. When the books are not kept or handled in the right manner, fraud and corruption cases will be rampat to point it can cripple the institution. With Eleven everything from, financial reporting, gl, reconcilaition, returns, expense management and billig among many others are excellent.

Inconvénients

Its a tool worth the try, it never dissapoint.

Jesse

Publié le 01/11/2022

The best, secure and easiest accounting and expense management tool i know.

Overall, Eleven makes accounting and financial management processes easier. It is a very safe and secure solution i have ever encountered for accounting. Great, responsive and reliable customer support team.

Avantages

Eleven is the best, secure and easiest accounting and financial management tool i know. I like how it helps me to easily create invoices and send. Another advantage is the speed, Eleven loads the data very fast. I like the dashboard as it is highly customizable to fit our needs and auditing processes are very smooth. It is super easy and fast to automate bookkeeping and accounting processes which saves much time.

Inconvénients

I cannot compare Eleven with any other accounting software. It is the best i have ever used and everything works well.

Brittney
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 20/09/2022

A successful and professional cloud accounting and bookkeeping solution.

It's simple to generate data reports and dashboards with this tool as it offers BI capability.
Helps to automate documents management process.

Avantages

I do like how Eleven helps me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations effectively.It's easy to create and send invoices with this tool.Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes are automated when using Eleven.I like how this tool makes auditing process to run smoothly.

Inconvénients

There are no missing features and functionalities with Eleven hence all our accounting and bookkeeping processes runs successfully.

Stanely
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 14/11/2022

Excellent and highly effective accounting and bookkeeping software.

Avantages

It has great security features making it incredibly secure to store information.It's just excellent and impressive due to its effectiveness and efficiency.Eleven is time saving due to its fast automation and bookkeeping processes.

Inconvénients

So far there is nothing negative i have seen with Eleven since it's effective and i can recommend it to all firms whether small or large.

Bernice
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 31/10/2022

Tremendous,pinnacle and inconceivable Cloud-based Accounting software.

Avantages

Eleven helps to simplify and automate accounting and bookkeeping tasks efficiently in real-time.I can create and send invoices faster with Eleven.When it comes to auditing process Eleven never disappoints.With Eleven it's simple to generate custom reports and dashboards hence possible go have real-time visibility of our organization performance and also make better data-driven decisions.

Inconvénients

Eleven is fully featured and very functional thus carrying out accounting and bookkeeping tasks isn't a problem to me.

Vincent
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 31/10/2022

The most secure and advanced accounting system.

Avantages

Eleven is the most secure and advanced application for accounting. I like how it is very easy to automate accounting and bookkeeping processes with Eleven. Also, it is extremely easy to create invoices and send and if you are looking for a very effective and advanced system for accounting management then look no further, Eleven is the real deal. The interface is user-friendly and highly customizable to fit all your accounting needs. Auditing processes are very smooth.

Inconvénients

Eleven is a brilliant and super amazing platform that will never frustrate you even a single day. For me, everything works pretty well and i dislike nothing about it.

Judy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 20/09/2022

Accounting and Bookkeeping made easier.

We were using the tools to update our books. As a book keeper i need to know the company financials at any given time, with a single click this is possible thanks to Eleven.

Avantages

Its easier to use and implement. You are able to keep your books updated and you can get the business position with a single click.

Inconvénients

I find the tool useful and i have not encountered any challenges so far.

Ann
  • Secteur d'activité : Jeux d’argent et casinos

Publié le 09/11/2022

A bosting, skillful and extremely good accounting software

Avantages

Eleven provides custom reporting and BI services. Unlike most cloud software for SMEs, Eleven automates accounting and bookkeeping operations.Eleven automates Accounts Payable and Account Receivable.

Inconvénients

Eleven works effectively and keeps my accounts records perfectly therefore I have nothing negative about it.

Phil
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 21/11/2022

The Sumptuous and Elegantly Crafted Online Accounting Tool.

It has a very easy to use interface and we love it.

Avantages

The Software easily prepares our budget. It has a very easy to use interface with a very user friendly interface too. Perfect in book keeping.

Inconvénients

We have not experienced any hardship while working with Eleven.

Nicolas
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 21/04/2022

Automate accounting with Eleven

It allows to improve productivity in the office, has the capacity to process large amounts of transactions and allows the handling of different currencies. Eleven is a very scalable platform with tools of great value for our organization.

Avantages

It allows you to automate accounts receivable and carry out an effective follow-up in real time. It has the ability to handle multiple currencies in a single journal entry. It has the feature that every recorded or modified transaction can be traced, which makes it easy to restore data.

Inconvénients

You need to add more features to develop advanced accounting.

103 avis