Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Intelligent Medical Software

IMS (Intelligent Medical Software) by Meditab Software is an Electronic Health Records (EHR) and Practice Management solution that includes applications for e-prescribing, practice reporting, a patient portal, and communication...

En savoir plus

42 avis sur 42
Classer par :
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/04/2018

Excellent practice automation system for ambulatory medical office, optimizes the user...

One of the benefits that I like the most is that this software helps close the gap between mental health problems, substance abuse and the need for an electronic health record (EHR) to improve efficiency in their practice and improve care to the patient. It has live technical support from experts, specific mental health templates, mental health EHR characteristics, allows to better communicate the key information and with greater precision and the delivery of attention summaries and other information required by the significant use.

Avantages

I like most is that Intelligent Medical Software is a practice automation system, designed exclusively to optimize the user experience, offers powerful functionality and practical usability. It provides physicians and caregivers with a complete set of tools to make informed decisions, manage regulatory compliance and quickly identify the inefficiencies of the process. It is potentially Electronic Health Practice, and you can access the complete information from anywhere and at any time.

Inconvénients

I like the least is that the administration of the consulting room has to be subjective in some approaches, that is, case by case, I consider that the effectiveness of the treatment must go hand in hand with the software and the qualitative observations of each case.

Réponse de Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Répondu le 05/06/2018
Heidi A.

Publié le 21/02/2017

Best software by far

This sioftware makes my job hassle free, especially with automatic notifications regarding co-pay, or if i must obtain a patients signature. The physicians i work with are excited that they will never have to type out another note

Avantages

The doctors i have worked with love the voice recognition. It makes it so much easier than having to type out a note. Me personally i love the co payment notification and the patient tracking is great. For those of you who work with multiple doctors, it helps tremendously knowing where each patient is at all times.

Inconvénients

Only on one occasion i called customer service and had to wait a little over 5 minutes to speak to someone , But the following day i called customer service again and waitted less than a minute.

Réponse de Christopher

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with any concerns. You can reach us at (510) 909-8182 to discuss these issues further.

David V.

Publié le 14/02/2019

Complicated and poor coding from people are not end users

We purchased to get our insurance AR in line and monitor it better. Our billing company had an extremely difficult time integrating resulting and huge errors. This was partially the billing company but also due to the no user friendly way the system processes claims and adjustments. They need to bring all the coders back state side with people who know US billing and coding to redo the workflow with end user in mind.

Avantages

The software is hugely customizable. It is very reasonably priced and the US management do try to work with offices to get things straightened out.

Inconvénients

Initial training was almost useless as they spent most of the try trying to fix technical issues. The software does not perform some of the features that were sold. There are so many different way to perform similar task it is difficult to see if there is internal consistency in reporting and office procedures for performing task. It is the least efficient software I have ever used, 5 clicks where 1-2 would do. Insurance adjudication protocols were clearly written by people in India who have not actually used our US medical system. Simple things like taking deductibles up front have not been thought about and cause open credit issues in patient legers. The cash system is not well integrated with the claims system so if your office does a significant amount of insurance as well as cash pay there are constant issues in ensuring the books stay straight. Making corrections to the system if a claim is incorrect or cash pay are incorrect are almost impossible and many times require deleting the whole interaction and starting over. The user interface is kind of ugly and unrefined. Photo manager is ancient. Patient connections (text messaging, confirmations) has never worked correctly and we had two incidents of the system harmer texting patients where it had to be fully turned off. We now use an outside vendor because we don't trust the system. It is difficult to keep running data on the clinical side.

Anthony f. F.

Publié le 31/01/2019

Decent Medical Records Software

Good software for now. Changing would probably be more work than it's worth right now and not sure if it would be better. "Grass is always greener..."

Avantages

It is HIPAA compliant and while it looks overwhelming, it is quick to get the hang of.

Inconvénients

There are many features of the software that we do not use here so we pay for a lot that we don't use. Constantly "running out of memory" errors. Especially at the front desk, where it causes backups with patients. If you scan in 10-15 documents you have to close out of the whole program and restart it. Very annoying and unproductive. Also a little dated with some operations.

Lorie G.

Publié le 27/04/2018

A Flexible Fertility EHR to maximize productivity and quality

Fertility EHR and associates are committed to making the EHR an enhancement tool to increase productivity and quality control. Like all EHR's it is a work in progress, and the associates here are committed to evolving and improving as Best Practices in Fertility evolve and change.

Avantages

Flexibility and Customer Services, complete Fertility suite encompassing embryology, clinical services, billing and some marketing tools.

Inconvénients

inconsistency of commands and icons between screens, difficult to extract information into printed formats

Publié le 13/12/2018

Intelligent medical software

Overall I feel that IMS has been a good addition to the clinic. It does the job it needs to do and contributes to clinic flow.

Avantages

I like that this system was easy to navigate. It also seems to be very organized. The categories and fields are appropriate. The training that was provided to employees was adequate.

Inconvénients

The system froze a lot and had a lot of bugs. It seemed at least someone in the office was always on the phone with tech support. That being said, as updates were released this issue seemed to improve.

Padmaja M.

Publié le 07/01/2014

IMS Software Product Review

Avantages

IMS is very easy to understand and navigate. Training for the system went very smoothly for everyone in the office, and they were very organized when giving us the training. The support team is very friendly and helpful. Initially, we had online training for the system to prepare, and before it was time to "go live," we had on-site training. We have been using the system for three to four years now, and within six months of beginning, we were able to be paperless in the office. Since having the system, we have been able to qualify for incentive payments and meet the requirements for various incentives. We also ran into a situation where we were audited, and the technical support team at IMS were very helpful throughout the entire audit process and in helping us prepare for it. Then they were happy to hear from us when we had passed the audit successfully.

Inconvénients

Having to leave a message when calling support. Sometimes it takes awhile to hear back, but this doesn't happen very often.

Debbie R.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 28/04/2018

Clinical Challenges Resolved

We have seen our time management improve significantly with MediTab.

Avantages

MediTab offers so much that can make our jobs easier; flowsheets, patient management / clinic flow systematic; documentation; RX management

Inconvénients

Complexity of the system to learn. Some of the glitches we are encountering could most likely be resolved, but we seem to be just accepting them. We are not using the system to its full potential because there are just so many hours in the day to do our work and learn the new system.

Richard H.

Publié le 22/11/2016

Too Much For a Chiropractor

This software is not built for chiropractors. There is way too much here. For a medical doctor I think it would work really well and to be fair that is their target demographic. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you know where everything is it works pretty smoothly. If I had a choice I would probably use a different software, but for now it does handle everything I need.

Avantages

Finding diagnoses is pretty easy through the search tool.

Inconvénients

While it can be customized the process is laborious and it takes me a few minutes to remember how to do it every time that I try.

Michelle W.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 27/11/2018

Easy to navigate!

Avantages

Made surgery scheduling easier with simplicity and works well because of many integrations with other systems.

Inconvénients

Was a little confusing trying to figure out how to get the system to work with other integrations.

Sarah R.

Publié le 24/08/2011

We went from an office that had only a Practice Management system to SuiteMed IMS in March 2011. The transition was so smooth and painless that we were able to go LIVE on April 1st 2011. Since going live we have not slowed down our patient care at all, we are seeing an increase in production in all areas of the office and we are able to manage the cash flow with ease. I give a lot of credit to our VAR that we use: 1st Providers Choice has been so great to work with and has been there every step of the way.

Usually the more you work in an EMR system, the more you find that you don't like it. It doesn't do what you want it to do and as you are shopping for an EMR solution, it is so hard to be sure you cover every base. We shopped for 18 months and looked at about 20+ EMR programs. I can personally tell you, the more we use the SuiteMed IMS solution, the more we love it.

This is the package deal for any office or clinic with or without Satellite Clinics involved. It is easy for the medical staff to document and go about their daily duties without slowing them down. It is simple and quick for the front office staff to collect any information that they may need, and it is the best system to manage your cash flow.

We chose to go with this system because of the ease in all areas of the office. We didn't have to sacrifice any part of the office with this system. It really is the "GOLD" package deal for EMR software.

Phillip D.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 30/03/2019

Always a day late but never a dollar short.

It's equivalent to quicksand. Attempts to get the program to work properly are expensive and frustrated by poor service.

Avantages

It has great potential for a large group with a dedicated computer programmer.

Inconvénients

Misleading advertising. We were told that the program could integrate various aspects of the office. We were not told that we would have to buy 3rd party software and have new programming of our system to get spirometry and allergy injections to be integrated. The spirometry program never worked properly. The fees seemed excessive. I asked for the password to the encrypted MySQL database resident on my server in order to archive the patient data for information requests when I close my office and will no longer be using Meditab. I was told that I would have to pay 3K and sign a contract with a gag order about the fee.

Katie H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Psychologie

Publié le 15/08/2017

Terrible

Missing DSM diagnoses, medications, etc. Unable to see who prints prescriptions, or how many times they are printed; .major issues with faxes not coming in thru the EMR, constant charges for "updates or builds", useless features that are required for MU reporting, but are very hard to implement.Have to click click click to get one specific thing logged in the chart. Customer service doesn't speak clear English and do not know how to problem solve frequently to get to the root of the problem; were told often, our product doesn't have the capability, I'm sorry.

Inconvénients

Was told it was specifically for psychiatry & the templates for our finished product were a joke!!!!

Bonnie D.

Publié le 24/05/2016

Software review

Avantages

It was easy to use. and easy to get help when there was a question or problem

Inconvénients

I have no complaints. Every time I had any issue it was resolved very quickly. great customer service! and a great team.

• Secteur d'activité: Vente au détail

Publié le 24/05/2018

You will spend more time clicking and typing to populate notes than with any other EHR platform

none, and since joining a new clinic I'm stuck with it

Avantages

I like the patient chart or document view screen and its layout. That is it. As a provider I have yet to find another redeemable quality with this software.

Inconvénients

Want to enter a template into the note? Ok, click the template which opens up a dialogue window that can't be edited prior to entering it into the note. It then populates the template into the top of the note section you are adding it to without an option of placing it elswhere. Then editing the templated information within the note requires a double click of a different icon...

Want to just edit any part of your note? That requires clicking another box. I should be able to enter a template with a single click and edit it on the fly. I should be able to leave my cursor anywhere in the note and have the template populate in that location. I have never spent so much time documenting after patient visits with any of the other 3 EHR platforms I've used or a handful of others that I've demo'd.

Réponse de Meditab Software

Thank you for the review. We would like to help you with the concerns. You can reach us at (510) 201-0130 to discuss these issues further.

Répondu le 10/11/2018
Terri C.

Publié le 25/02/2014

I have been using Fox Meadows since 2008.

Avantages

I like the SuiteMed software. It is very user-friendly. It is easy to learn, especially for my staff. The people at Fox Meadows are always available when there are technical issues. The Fox Meadows staff are very friendly and pleasant to talk to. It's nice that they will respond in a timely manner if not right when you call. The people training for the program are very knowledgeable about the program and can answer any questions you may have.

Inconvénients

I don't have any dislikes about this program. I do not like change, but they made it easy when I had to change.

Tariq S.

Publié le 13/01/2014

Review of IMS Software

Avantages

It is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I am able to get where I need to go within the system very easily without having to leave the screen I'm on, and I am able to return to where I was very easily. I have never been very comfortable with computers, but I am able to use IMS for everything I need in my practice.

Inconvénients

Having to wait for a return phone call after leaving a message for technical support, but it is not often that it happens.

Ash A.
2,5

Publié le 19/04/2016

Decent EMR but not as much bang for your buck as top notch EMRs.

Avantages

It is a highly customizable EMR that the manufacturers work to fit around your practice needs.

Inconvénients

There are basic features that are missing and many glitches. For instance scheduling parameters for efficient patient booking are missing and we get random diagnosis codes added into visit notes for no apparent reason. Claims to be a cloud based system, but they charge you for each workstation you want to utilize.

Ryan B.

Publié le 04/01/2019

No free costumer support, you have to go through local vendor who can charge you even to reset...

Avantages

Adaptable and easy click buttons. Once you learn to navigate the software you can get a lot of things done.

Inconvénients

You will pay out the nose if you need help with anything. The software is very complex and not very user friendly, so if you have a lot of questions your local vendor is going to make a killing.

Gregory W.

Publié le 23/07/2015

Great service!!

Avantages

Always helpful and quick to assist. Ready to assist at the drop of a hat!

Inconvénients

I have no complaints. It's easy to use and the techs are always knowledgeable and helpful.

Luana E.

Publié le 13/01/2017

Very Good Software for Bigger Practices

I've worked this system now for almost 2 years. And this is one of the easiest systems to use. Its extremely detailed and has several parameters for your report viewing. I am the billing manager for an orthopedic surgery practice. The ease of maneuvering between screens and different accounts. The templates that are made for reports are beautiful!!! Only complaint is Customer Service techs. They take a little long to fix an issue but once they fix it, its fixed permanently.

Réponse de Meditab Software

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Répondu le 05/06/2018
Dana P.

Publié le 13/01/2014

IMS Review

Avantages

The technical support is like none other with this vendor. It's great!

Inconvénients

Having to leave a message to receive a call back for help. This really hasn't been much of an issue, as once I e-mail tech support, they usually return calls within 5-10 minutes to help us rectify our issue.

Vivek R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 30/04/2019

Intelligent Pharmacy Software

- Easy scheduling of procedures
- Many filters for report viewing
- Free trial before buying
- Exhaustive patient chart and flowsheets

Inconvénients

- Should be more user friendly and easier to navigate

Kristen N.

Publié le 21/01/2014

Excellent EMR

Avantages

I appreciate the user friendliness of the product and the easy access to the vendor for questions.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, the program has error messages. When it does, Fox Meadows is contacted, and the issue is resolved

Charles B.

Publié le 15/01/2014

We are a billing service and use IMS exclusively for all our clients.

Avantages

Extremely efficient and people friendly. Training is easy and short term. The single database concept makes this product easy to use.

Inconvénients

There is very little to not like. I guess the only thing I can think of is the ability to have things changed or modified.

42 avis