Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Zenefits

Zenefits est une plateforme SaaS RH complète conçue spécifiquement pour les petites et moyennes entreprises. La plateforme Zenefits People comprend une offre robuste couvrant les applications des RH, avantages sociaux, paie,...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 05/05/2022

HR & Benefits Administration for the Small Business

Avantages

Amazing User Friendly Interface.
Benefits Administration is very easy.
Time Off Management is great.
Low Cost for setup, which is always great for a Small Business.

Inconvénients

Phone Call response time has been a little less than exciting, but they do get back to you.

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

User Interface was very intuitive.
Robert D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement

Publié le 30/09/2021

Excellent HR Platform for Small to Medium Sized Businesses

When we were considering HR software back in 2015, we set up demos and reviewed many different options, but based upon the needs of our company Zenefits was the best choice. It was a seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. We were able to set up and customize Zenefits so we could accomplish what we need to with the platform. Using the Zenefits platform for our hiring and onboarding has allowed us to streamline our hiring process which was especially helpful during the peak of Covid when having to hire employees while working remotely. The ability to customize in Zenefits was a huge plus for us as a staffing company because of the differing needs of our clients. Zenefits makes it easy if we need to update or change any of the documents that are used for onboarding our new hires. The benefits management available through Zenefits has also been a great tool for a business like ours. It is a very simple process to review available plans and options for the upcoming year and to collect important information from our employees during open enrollment. Our company has changed from where we were in 2015 and using Zenefits has allowed us to easily adapt.

If you are a small or medium sized business that struggles with HR issues like hiring and onboarding, benefits and record management, or compliance, I would recommend looking into how Zenefits can benefit you and your company.

Avantages

Seamless and easy transition once we made the switch. Easy set up and great options for customization. Zenefits is a great tool for businesses not having a full HR but needing HR support when dealing with Benefits, Employment Paperwork, and Compliance.

Inconvénients

We have not had any major issues or challenges using this software

Andrea C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Publié le 13/06/2022

Very easy to set up and great app for employees

Great if you have mostly salaried exempt employees and you rarely need customer service help.

Avantages

Overall very easy to use and set up would use again

Inconvénients

It takes too long to reach a live person via chat. This used to be a great feature that allowed me to quickly fix issues. Now it takes 2-3 business days to get a response via email.

Gusto, ADP Workforce Now et Namely

Pourquoi choisir Zenefits

The integration with harvest to track hours wasn’t the best.

QuickBooks Time

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

I had used Zenefits before and knew the set up was easy.

Les meilleures alternatives à Zenefits

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/05/2022

Zenefits is the worst mistake of my career - DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE

Avantages

They do payroll - although poorly. Didn't even pay taxes right.

Inconvénients

Zenefits didn't file any of the state taxes despite saying they would - leaving a massive mess for us to clean up

We therefore decided to terminate, and Zenefits has all our employee records and refuses to turn them over and shut off all access, making it impossible for many of our employees who didn't get these records prior to termination to turn them over.

Implementation was also incredibly painful and had none of the support they promised they'd provide.

Rebecca W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 29/09/2021

User-friendly, intuitive platform

Avantages

We tried a big-name service which was a nightmare. Our end users like how easy and intuitive it is to deal with onboarding, open enrollment, time-off requests, and payroll. As an admin, I've also found it easy to use, customize, and introduce to our team.

Inconvénients

Customer service used to be very slow, but they have greatly improved their response time.

Kelsi W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 28/10/2019

Zenefits Review

our overall experience with zenefits has been positive. The on boarding tools offer a wide variety of options an customization that really make the initial process a lot easier.

Avantages

The part that we liked most about zenefits is that it gave us one place to keep all employee documents. We also like that we could set up an employee by using the on boarding (hiring) service through zenfits which allows the employee to start their profile an also fill out needed employment documents electronically.

Inconvénients

Initially we thought that the time card piece of zenefits was something that we were going to be able to use and would be rather handy for us. We quickly learned that Zenefits has not yet set up this module in a way that truly works for subcontracts who have to track employee's time by job number and phase code both. It can be done but takes a large amount of manual entry on the administrators part which then defeats the purpose of using such a tool.

BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

we choose zenefits over bamboo because of the time card application.
Kathleen T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/06/2021

Very Poor Customer Support

Very frustrating and a lot of time wasted.

Avantages

Ease of use is good and Digital app for the employees is very helpful. Saves HR time in updating information because employees can do it themselves from their phone app.

Inconvénients

Very poor customer support. Limited update and communication. I have open cases that are still open. Account rep is very nice but there's nothing he can do. If I talk to a live technical rep, they often give varying opinions, so it's confusing. Uploading renewal of Benefits package too cumbersome and I have been asking for someone to walk me through and I never got any response. They close the case when it's even resolved. After sales support is really very bad and that's where it's most needed.

• Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/01/2020

User friendly solution, good experience overall

We were able to get a good grasp of our employee timekeeping, and it saved us a lot of time processing payroll each week.

Avantages

I liked how easy it was to manage payroll. I also really appreciated all of the resources for HR handbooks, job descriptions, performance reviews, etc. Customer service was great, and really flexible with some of my out of the box requests. Having our employees clock in via our ipad app was handy. The mobile features were rough at first, but are coming around nicely.

Inconvénients

The templates for new contractors and new hires were rather lackluster. It was also a little clunky and almost overly simplistic to pay contractors. Tax prep wasn't the smoothest.

Réponse de Zenefits

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Répondu le 04/03/2020

Publié le 27/09/2021

Love Zenefits!

Avantages

It's easy to use and keeps us compliant. It has brought up things we didn't even know we needed and helped keep us compliant.

Inconvénients

Customer service can be hard to reach, but their help center is robust and they have training courses to help.

Gusto

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

Zenefits had more HR features and our payroll situation is simple.
Rosey A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 07/05/2022

Lots of Potential

Avantages

There were some features we really loved, but the customer support was not sufficient and our AM was always changing.

Inconvénients

Easier onboarding functionality would be great to see and org chart.

Bz P.
  • Secteur d'activité : Bibliothèques

Publié le 29/05/2020

Zenefits - Easy Peasy

This is a great software for a distributed workforce. We have employees in different 20 states and 40 different locations. Zenefits makes it easy for us.

Avantages

This software is so easy to use for both the employees and the HR team. Everything is simple and straightforward, no convoluted quirky tricks needed to enter information. Hiring and onboarding is super easy. Open enrollment is super easy. Payroll is super easy. PTO management is super easy.

Inconvénients

There are some tie in products that still need some work.

ADP Workforce Now, BambooHR et Paycom

Pourquoi choisir Zenefits

Needed an integrated solution.

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

The benefits management system and the easy hiring ability were the original reason. In the end, it was the employee experience that made the difference - good mobile product.
Sandy H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 21/11/2019

User Friendly and Intuitive

The efficiency of Zenefits when it comes to onboarding is a huge timesaver. We're able to send employees key information they need before and after they start working with us with no manual work. I cut down on a few hours of work per week with this feature!

Avantages

Zenefits is super simple to learn how to use, both for Admins and for Employees. My employees love being able to use the software for benefits enrollment, time off, and other requests. It's easy to teach someone how to use it because honestly, I don't really have to--the interface is really simple and easy to understand. Saves me a ton of time as an HR professional!

Inconvénients

The Time Off reporting could be more robust, but this will come with time. As our company grows we're looking to pull more quick reports on PTO accrual and other balances, and some of the values we're looking for aren't readily available. There have been some changes in this area though, so the developers recognize how the system should be improved.

SilkOne Cloud Chiropractic EHR et BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

The cost of Zenefits and the intuitive user interface sold us the most. We felt like we got the most value with the best user experience for our employees. The optional integrations were also a huge plus for us, like our 401(k) provider.
Shae J.

Publié le 16/08/2019

Seamless low-cost solution for small to mid-sized companies that kills busy work

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce -Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry -Digital document storage, allowing us to digitize all employee files. No more paper! -Time off tracking: Automatic rating to managers for review and approval of all time off requests while keeping the HR team aware of team schedules. Transparent reporting to have conversations with employees regarding the time off trends (% of unplanned versus planned time off). Time off solution also supports Prop 206 mandated sick leave. -Health insurance platform that allows for the execution of open enrollment, qualifying life events and new hire enrollments for all lines of coverage (med, dent, vision, life and disability). HSA app built in to allow employees to review available balances and submit out of pocket expenses. -ACA compliance: Built into existing subscription model that allows for ACA reporting, submission to IRS and 1094/1095 creation without the need for an accountant or an expensive solution. -Business intelligence: Real-time standard and customized reporting. I use this solution heavily as a federal contractor to execute our annual affirmative action reporting.

Avantages

With a solution like Zenefits, I have managed to reduce the HR budget year-over-year while going 100% paperless. The integration with our applicant tracking system allows me to push data seamlessly from my mobile device directly to Zenefits to extend an offer, wherever, whenever. I am no longer chained to the constraints of my desk, which is critical for an HR team of one. Easily the most comprehensive solution in the market (at this price point) that addresses onboarding/offboarding, automated and customized email triggers to employees, time and attendance, insurance, aca compliance, reporting (standard and custom) and a multitude of integrations. Since becoming a client over 2 years ago, I have gone to market year-over-year, and haven't found a solution that is comparable. Zenefits kills the busy work and allows me to dedicate time to our employees and driving meaningful initiatives, restructuring the experience with HR to being a partnership versus an administrative burden.

Inconvénients

I would love it if the custom email triggers were built out with greater functionality. Right now I highly utilize this tool but I see the opportunity for additional growth. The site should have a support number listed in the event of an outage. Right now you can only access support if you are logged into the dashboard.

Gusto et Namely

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

Best product year-over-year when I go to market. Best in terms of price point and capabilities.
Shae J.

Publié le 03/12/2018

-Paperless onboarding/offboarding to support a remote workforce

-Integrations with existing ATS, removing the needs for duplicate data entry

Inconvénients

I wish the performance management module was baked into the subscription versus an add-on cost.

The transition to a new brokerage, OneDigital, has come with its challenges, but I appreciate that the leadership teams both with Zenefits and OneDigital have been willing to personally speak with me to determine how gaps can be bridged to improve my experience as the employer.

Mike M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 21/05/2018

Feature-Packed HR Platform

Avantages

At our small company, we use Zenefits for basic HR administration like onboarding and enrolling employees in health benefits. It has saved us a lot of time over the past couple of years, particularly with the elimination of paper forms and the fact that it communicates with our healthcare provider. There are a lot of features on the platform and more seem to pop up every few weeks. The recent redesign has also made things a little easier for both administrators and employees. Our staff members also like the Time Off functionality in the system, whereby they can submit vacation or work-from-home requests and managers can then easily approve them directly from an email notification. Recently, the activation of the ClubZen area has given us a chance to interact with other Zenefits customers and provide direct feedback to the Zenefits team, which is an interesting idea and one that gives us a sense of belonging to the community at large. Monetarily speaking, we also think that the system is a great value for the price, even if we don't necessarily use every single feature available to us with our subscription.

Inconvénients

The platform itself works well for the most part, though occasionally I'll run into areas where setting up a policy or enabling a feature seems a little esoteric and not too straightforward. Zenefits has also been working hard to improve their customer service, which has been a sore point for quite a few customers in the past. For this year's open enrollment, for example, I had to specifically reach out to the customer service team to get the process started, and was bounced around a little bit before landing with a benefits advisor. However, things were smooth after that. I think if these factors can be improved, the system will be really great.

Lauren S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 12/04/2017

Zenefits Review - French Broad Chocolates

It would be great if there were a way to require that employees enter bank account information and disable the paper check option all together. I believe this is legal in North Carolina, where we are located, as long as the employee receives a pay stub. It would also be amazing if there were a built in team communication portal. We currently use GSuite to build Groups which can encompass non-Gmail email addresses, as well as HotSchedules. It is a bit difficult to always be adding folks' emails to so many different systems. If Zenefits could track employee reviews based on their position/wage changes, that would also be amazing! That's all for now.

Avantages

The aesthetic of the site is nice. The overall idea of employee/administrator shared duties is nice. The onboarding process is almost as efficient as I think it could be and the insurance function works pretty well with some exceptions. The multiple integrations with other software are also vast and offer many options for integration.

Inconvénients

Does not integrate with QB Manufacturing Edition. Does not offer multiple job roles/pay rates (this keeps us from further exploring any timekeeping or alternative payroll integration). Org chart does not allow for multiple owners/CEOs. Does not allow for tracking of certifications or training for employees. Insurance deductions aren't correct after 2 fixes...still waiting on support for this. There is no general alert system upon logging in, as there was on the old platform. I-9 verification does not require employees to upload enough documentation. i.e. they can upload a driver license and not the 2nd form of ID, so when I receive the request to verify, there is only one form of ID there and I have to chase them down for the 2nd. If they do go into Zenefits to upload another form of ID, it is difficult to navigate.

Sean H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 27/05/2020

Easy and Convenient

Very positive. I have never used an outside service for basic HR functions before, but was pleasantly surprised at how much work Zenefits saves me by letting employees enter their own info.

Avantages

Easy to use - Managers can access/input/share the info they need, employees can fill out their own info which saves HR a lot of work. Customer Service can be contacted easily. Reports/Info can be accessed easily. Reminders are emailed to you if any necessary information is missing.

Inconvénients

I believe Zenefits does not have the ability to pay third party garnishments directly.

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi choisir Zenefits

I was not employed here at the time of the switch.

RUN Powered by ADP

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

I was not employed here at the time of the switch.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/08/2021

Decent Human Resources Platform for Businesses Small and Large

My overall experience with Zenefits has been great. The pricing has been fair, the service has lived up to expectations, and most importantly, everyone who uses it at my place of work shares the same mindset, more or less. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a decent HR platform, as I am sure it would not disappoint except for when it comes to the occasional technical glitch here and there, which I am sure applies to anything having to do with technology.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the layout in which all of its functionalities are presented. Whether it be payroll, benefit elections, or anything else relating to human resource necessities, Zenefits has what both the employee and employer are looking for when it comes to ease of use and variety of functionalities and features. I very much like that the service is offered on both a web browser as well as a smartphone app, which allows for on-location or on-the-go usage. Lastly, I find the pricing for such a great service to be very reasonable, and the method in which pricing is to be determined to be quite fair as well, (when compared to competing companies offering similar services).

Inconvénients

As a whole, Zenefits is there for you when you need it and delivers up to expectations. However, if there was one thing that I believe should be somewhat stabilized, it would be the clock in and clock out feature on the mobile app, which at times might be a bit challenging to work with, as it sometimes freezes the phone screen, resulting in the need to restart the whole phone for it to begin working again. This happens on very rare occasions, but when it does happen, it is a bit inconvenient. Other than that one small aspect, there is not much else that is negative to report.

Jai B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Supermarchés

Publié le 28/09/2021

Zenefits is the perfect platform to manage your payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR for small...

Avantages

Zenefits is the perfect platform for any small to medium size business. I am an entrepreneur and Zenefits has allowed me to manage payroll, benefits, 401k, and HR from one user friendly platform. Their customer service is amazing, and I love the peace of mind of having there HR experts in my corner for any employee related issues. I have now used them for about 7 years with three different companies and I don't plan on going anywhere. Did I mention they also make all your payroll taxes for you? Well, they do, and I love it :)

Inconvénients

I would love if Zenefits would not only take deductions but have a feature to stop the deduction once the entire amount is collected. Currently I have to turn off the deduction once is met.

Gusto

Pourquoi choisir Zenefits

We needed more services that QB didn't provide.
Byung K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 01/10/2021

One Stop HR Solution

Migrated from old ways of "calling in" payroll to online platform such as Zenefits saved limited man hours and resources for a small company.

Avantages

Zenefits makes payroll processing and new hire onboarding easy. It also keeps all the employee records and eliminates need for paper.

Inconvénients

They used to have a support phone number where you could be connected to a live service representative. I wish they bring that feature back or perhaps an online chat/talk function where you can connect to a live person. Many questions can be answered online or through well-prepared online learning videos or narratives and a service question/issue is usually within 1 or 2 business days.

BambooHR, Paychex Flex et Gusto

ADP Workforce Now

Cost and ease of use

Publié le 18/11/2020

Easy-to-use software takes the pain out of PeopleOps

I was thrilled to join a company that had already implemented Zenefits, because the product is dynamic and nimble, fitting our needs. We have been able to use many features, including benefits enrollment, payroll, reporting, integrations with our systems, onboarding, time and attendance and more. Whenever we've had a question we've been able to find the answer via the trainings provided, or by reaching out to the support team. We've also been impressed with features that Zenefits rolled out related to COVID 19 (like the PPP loan estimator, and Truework for health checks. It would be very painful to not have the tool - highly recommended for small and medium sized businesses.

Avantages

Zenefits is easy to implement and to use. Our team members rarely need any help with the product - it is clear what it can do and how it needs to get done. I appreciate that Zenefits allows us to integrate so many products in one spot (our ATS, learning management and performance management systems all have links back to Zenefits) and that it gets so much done for us. During COVID-19, we've onboarded 100 new employees in a virtual only setting, and much of the ease has been due to how much work Zenefits automates for us.

Inconvénients

Sometimes configuration of payroll or benefits can feel tricky - however, my experience with it has been better in Zenefits than other platforms.

Joy W.
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 18/11/2020

Zenefits makes my job so much easier!!

Zenefits streamlined and Simplified our HR! As the only HR person, Zenefits allows me to support all of our employees as if they had an entire HR department at their disposal. The online portal streamlines my HR management and provides the employees with 24 hour access to HR info. Zenefits provides EVERYTHING we need in one intuitive online portal... it handles the entire employee lifespan - from offer letters, hiring, onboarding, payroll, benefits administration, and termination.

Avantages

My favorite feature is the hiring process - it allows the employee to handle the data entry to start their employee folder and upload their I-9 verification docs and all I have to do is cross verify the documents on their first day. So streamlined and private - for both employee and HR.

Inconvénients

Little to no phone support available for user issues. Online live chat and email are main access to customer support. Can be frustrating when you're in a time sensitive pinch.

Barbara M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 17/11/2020

Giving credit where credit is due!

Love the ease of use of Zenefits and it's user friendliness.

Avantages

I love to give credit where credit is due. I have suggested to my HR peers the ease of using Zenefits several times. Our company chose Zenefits to be the HR/Payroll/Benefits management system for our fast growing company because we needed to automate and help employees self administer routine HR related tasks and help us manage this without having to add new FTEs to our HR dept functions. Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an analytical review of several vendors and Zenefits was by far the most comprehensive at the right price point that met all of our criteria. Going with Zenefits met our objectives and has allowed us to grow rapidly without consuming the company with manual HR/Payroll/Benefits administration. As with ANY HR platform, there are always items you would like to improve or change and Zenefits is always doing that and looking for feedback.

Inconvénients

Customer service is slow to respond. The time card page often freezes up. There needs to be a way to add an additional manager. Need a disciplinary app.

Teresa B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 14/12/2017

Zenefits has been great for our company!

Avantages

Zenefits has been a great way for a small business, like us, to ease into technology. It has really great and helpful tools, the cost is far less than alternative options, and their customer support is usually excellent. It has helped cut down benefits paperwork tremendously, kept us ACA compliant, streamlined our hiring process, and we were able to customize other areas (such as documents) to help us track policies & trainings. We're still finding ways to be able to customize it to work for our company. So with all of the options we use and new ways we are able to customize it, the cost continues to go down once it's all factored into the equation.

Inconvénients

Zenefits is a fast moving company, so sometimes changes come fast and furious. They usually are good changes, so that helps ease the burden. However, sometimes it can feel like I just learned how to use something and then it changes. But I guess that's also just the new normal. Other than lots of changes, I really don't have a lot of cons. When I come across issues, I contact a customer service rep and things are usually taken care of. I'm sure there are little things I would tweak here and there, but nothing significant that would make me not recommend using this product.

Jennifer N.

Publié le 13/11/2020

Life Saver

Time Saved! Compliance is always taken care of...not much to worry about.

Avantages

Zenefits was a life saver for me! Everything was done manually before Zenefits so the amount of time is saved was amazing. The ease of use is incredible and I love the reporting capabilities.

Inconvénients

Support response can be slow, especially for tax items

RUN Powered by ADP et Gusto

Pourquoi choisir Zenefits

Needed something to do not only payroll but also filings, payments, compliance + all other HR and benefits admin.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Pourquoi passer à Zenefits

price, ease of use and reporting
792 avis