Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur MiCloud Connect

MiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel) is a cloud-based VoIP phone system that offers collaboration and conferencing tools to enable information flow within the organization. The solution enables system administrators to manage...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 02/05/2018

Company Phone/IM Service

Avantages

My company uses this software for our phone service and IM service. It is so nice to be able to instant message employees that are not in the same building.

Inconvénients

No complaints here- I'm very happy with the functionality of this product. We will continue to use it in our company.

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 24/04/2019

Very intuitive to use - very little training required

Overall works very well, is easy to use and is a good business tool.

Avantages

It is an easy program to learn - very little, if any training needed. We use the system for calls in general but also for sales and support lines with rollovers. It is easy to call people via the PC, conference and transfer calls. It also displays extensions, if people are already on calls, etc. which is very helpful when trying to route customers to an available rep.

Inconvénients

It seems like it sometimes conflicts with some programs and auto-logs people out. Maybe this is sometime we have setup incorrectly, but we have had it happen with a few different users. It will auto-log them out, but yet appear, on their screen that they are logged in.

Natalie
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie
3,5

3,5
Publié le 21/05/2015

Shoretel truly makes the communication process easier

Avantages

I rarely actually use my voicemail, but I understand that it's a necessary part of doing business with some. I appreciate that when I'm on the go, Shoretel's transcription allows me to still read voicemails, and the IM function is so necessary for intra-office communication. I love that I can access my voicemails via email and I never have to call in!

Inconvénients

I think Shoretel could benefit from a few more user-friendly benefits like recording of chats. Once the window closes, it's gone. However, at its core, what it does best is the availability of voicemail across other platforms. That happens very well.

Also, I think that the interface that allows you to switch between the functions (calls, IMs, etc.) could be a little better organized. I've had complaints from colleagues that have been unable to figure out how to add contacts. When they try to set it up, they end up accidentally calling people.

Les meilleures alternatives à MiCloud Connect

Publié le 19/12/2018

CS Manager

Avantages

I'm able to see which of my CS agents are logged in and available to take calls, as well as sign them out of the system if they're away from their desk. The analytics are really powerful and allow me to schedule lunches and breaks according to when our slow times occur throughout the day.

Inconvénients

The reporting could be more up-to-date. Looking at the average call times is usually 15 minutes behind.

Publié le 14/02/2022

Great product but back end a bit combersome

Overall it works well for what we need it for.

Avantages

Real time reporting of inbound/outbound calls. Being able to customize inbound calling and pull daily reports on several metrics with the calling.

Inconvénients

Backend setup and customization is a bit more cumbersome that other software used in the past.

Ann M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 05/10/2018

Shoretel VOIP is the best business phone system I've used

Avantages

It has all the features one could want, is easy to use, and even if you haven't used a feature in a while it basically teaches you again simply

Inconvénients

It's internet based - which means if we lose internet or electricity our system is down. It happens a couple times a year. But it's the nature of using VOIP, not the system's fault

Asim Kumar

Publié le 03/09/2020

Good software for communication

Avantages

The voice quality and the features like conference, Call transfer, Call hold, Screen share

Inconvénients

Very large app. The exe file is very big.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 07/11/2017

I utilize ShoreTel Connect Cloud to manage my desk phone and voicemail.

Very few. It's biggest benefit to me is the "in a meeting" function so my ringer doesn't sound when I don't want it to. Otherwise, its lack of (working) functionality is frustrating to me and my staff. When we rely on ShoreTel, we're often let down. I would not recommend it, I'd prefer to use Avaya's cloud offering.

Avantages

The ability to set states (in a meeting, vacation, available, etc) is the primary perk. I also like the ability to download voicemail files for record-keeping or forwarding to other ShoreTel users in my office.

Inconvénients

The functionality of certain features is unstable. Call forwarding works with hit or miss accuracy. I've had issues with calls being forwarded, but are unanswerable once the other line rings. Additionally, the ease of use for many of the phone options are clunky. My phone has the color display, yet I have to use the numeric keypad to select features on and off like older legacy style phones. I'm also frustrated I get notified of voicemails in Outlook when off my network, but I'm unable to play the file from the cloud.

Brittany
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 19/05/2019

YesTel to ShoreTel

Avantages

It is a well known and established name so I knew it was going to be helpful with the different features it provides. The caller ID after hours is a nice touch when working for a small business!

Inconvénients

The cell phone app has many bugs and problems at times but other than that, nothing!

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 27/08/2019

Works great!

Avantages

I like how you have a GUI interface for dialing, answering, seeing call logs etc.. It is much nicer to navigate vs having to do that on the phone itself. I especially love the ability to setup call forwarding automatically. I am by no means a power user, and have only scratched the surface of the utility.

Inconvénients

my only complaint, if i needed one, would be the GUI is a bit dated feeling and does not feel like a modern UI. However, it works great so I can overlook this!

Jeff
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Publié le 29/07/2019

Enterprise class VOIP phone system at a much lower cost than competitors

We needed a VOIP system that was powerful, yet easy to setup and use without having to hire someone full time to operate it. ShoreTel gave us exactly that and now with over 350 phones, we rarely ever have any issues.

Avantages

Although its a hardware and software VOIP telephone system, the software is extremely powerful and flexible, yet very easy to setup and use. Once it's programmed, it simply works. There are a lot of hardware options when selecting phones and enterprise required devices that making simple connections to remote offices and mobile users possible. You will also notice Mitel has acquired ShoreTel, but same high quality software and hardware support available.

Inconvénients

Tech support is great, but extremely expensive and only available through VAR's or primary vendor you purchased hardware through. Trade off is that if not too complex of implementation, instruction manuals provided make for fairly easy install and setup.

Amber

Publié le 31/10/2020

Shoretel Review

My over all experience with ShoreTel has been mostly positive. There have been no major issues.

Avantages

Shoretel has decent support and this product makes things easy for our company. We have had the phone system for quite a few years and have not had much difficulty with it when we had it. We did switch over to a new phone system because it had much more versatilely for our growing company.

Inconvénients

The client could be more user specific I wish there were a theme and more general updates. The web interface is could use some more work as well.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 07/05/2019

MiCloud Connect for Team Connections

MiCloud Connect has allowed a lower-tech non-profit to transition to a cloud-based phone system, allowing for employees to successfully fulfill job functions when away from the physical office and enabling team members to communicate in a smooth, quick chat system.

Avantages

The positive points of MiCloud Connect allow me to chat with team members about issues or projects without the need to email. I appreciate that MiCloud Connect enables my use of the soft phone, interfacing with the CRM for integrated management of business development tracking and utilization anywhere.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, based on my organization's setup in cahoots with MiCloud Connect, any update to the cloud-based system requires administrator permissions, slowing workflow due to the need for our IT team to grant permission for system updates before being able to utilize the program.

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 10/12/2019

ShoreTel/Mitel

We've been customers for over 10 years. It is a very stable and scalable platform.

Avantages

This is a great VOIP system. The software is easy to configure and the phones work great. The platform runs without much need for interaction.

Inconvénients

Support costs and partnership fees can be very expensive. However, the system just works, and doesn't require a lot of maintenance.

Michelle

Publié le 29/08/2019

Shoretel Phone

ShoreTel VoIP Phone System helps us get in contact with our partners and clients and makes my workday easier.

Avantages

I forget which phone system provider we were with before but Shoretel is definitely much better! The phone has more features which helps me perform my work functions more efficiently.

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to forward voicemails to my coworkers from the main voicemail screen. I don't think we have this function.

Publié le 18/09/2018

Great product!

Avantages

I highly recommend this product. I use the Shore Tel phone system everyday and till now very satisfied with its performance. I like the ease of recording any incoming or outgoing calls. You get a copy of the recordings to your email as well. It got the caller id feature which is really helpful too.

Inconvénients

None, Very satisfied with its functionality and performance.

Will

Publié le 18/06/2020

Works well

It works well for it's intended purpose and makes our job easier.

Avantages

Makes making calls a breeze, it's easy to check voicemails, and to see if other representatives are available.

Inconvénients

If someone is unavailable the calls roll to someone else. This doesn't always work how it's supposed to. Some people get a lot more rolled calls than others.

Cory
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 09/11/2018

Mitel Solutions

Avantages

They offer a full suite of solutions depending on what type of business you are and your exact needs. We have used them for a software/hardware phone solution and have had great success with them.

Inconvénients

Customer support is lagging at times but has gotten better. Integration hiccups occurred from the onset and tend to pop up randomly

Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 17/09/2019

Shortel

The different statuses help a lot because we dont have to take the time to leave out of office messages.

Avantages

I like the ability to drag and drop when transferring calls to other employees within the organization.

Inconvénients

I cannot see the original callers information when a voicemail is transferred to me from another employee.

Nick

Publié le 05/05/2020

Shoretel to Mitel

This product has worked well and its always gotten the job done.

Avantages

I've been using Mitel/Shoretel for years. What has made this a great experience was the middle man vendor Packetfusion.

Inconvénients

It is incredibly pricey, and unless you are set up with a very expensive yearly support agreement you cannot upgrade.

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériaux de construction

Publié le 05/04/2018

ShoreTel is a great product

Ease of use and ability to contact employees without picking up my phone!

Avantages

I love the ease of using ShoreTel from my computer screen. It makes it much easier to call other employees when I need help with something

Inconvénients

There is nothing a I do not like about ShoreTel. It is very easy to use and I have not had any problems with it.

Kali
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/09/2018

Not very user friendly

Avantages

I like how you can customize groups within the system to be able to make transfers without the desk top phone. I unfortunately do not have a lot of other things that I like about this software.

Inconvénients

This software could use a lot more user friendly options. To transfer using the online system you have to go through a series of 3-4 clicks, and if another call is coming in you have to wait for that to be transferred before you can transfer the call you have.

Tom
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 20/12/2017

No complaints, this is a good phone.

This phone has not damaged my hearing in any way, shape, or form.

Avantages

I like that the software is so simple and helpful. Shoretel really does make my job easier when I need to make a call.

Inconvénients

The maximum volume level isn't as loud as I'd like, which makes it harder for old folks like me to hear things.

Tiffany
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 08/08/2019

This has been a God send!

Avantages

We transitioned phone systems from an old traditional line to Mitel. This product came along with it, and we couldn't be happier. This allows us to seamlessly transfer calls to voicemail, conference in to other colleagues, and pull up a chat if we have a quick question that doesn't warrant a phone call. This product filled a need our business wasn't even aware we had.

Inconvénients

It can sometimes have issues loading in the morning for some of our workers. Help desk is great is solving any issues, but it does happen more often than it should.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Publié le 29/03/2018

Good phone system

Avantages

The biggest pro for us was it's simple. Easy to use. Rolled it out to the floor in just a week and only a single training. We loved it's usability.

Inconvénients

No issues in general. It really delivers asa promised. Little glitches here and there but nothing substantial.

258 avis