Avis clients sur BookSteam

4,7
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur BookSteam

BookSteam est une solution de planification de rendez-vous en ligne. La plateforme propose des fonctionnalités commerciales et orientées client afin de leur permettre de planifier des rendez-vous en ligne, tandis que les...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 01/08/2018

Absolutely tremendous

Being able to manage my clientes, invoices as well as my favorite feature of selling my photography online.

Avantages

Absolutely the only way I will keep my appointments lined up! The best feature that I enjoy is selling my photography online. This has helped my company retain and grow tremendously throughout the last two years.

Inconvénients

When I first started using book steam I couldn't access it from my phone. As of now I am able to have everything from my desktop on my mobile devices through my business.

Publié le 08/07/2019

Booksteam - simple, efficient, and effective

Wonderful experience overall, all schedule changes come easily (apart from the change of recurring clients as noted above) and very simple to view and teach to staff. Customer service has been helpful and quick each time we've reached out.

Avantages

Very easy to use and very straight forward so it's simple to get done and show others how to use it.
Being able to cap a group is perfect as well as being able to schedule different tasks (i.e. meetings, appointments, different classes, etc.).
It's key to be able to see an individual schedule or the entire team at once to make planning and changes easier without overbooking an employee.
The client activity history has been great to be able to track client attendance, lateness, NCNS, etc.

Inconvénients

There isn't an iPhone app available for Booksteam yet and we keep hoping there will be to make it easier on our team members who use iPhone.
Our biggest con at this time is the recurring client option for classes; you can set clients to recur, but you can't edit the recurring clients. So if a client moves their time permanently OR if a new client needs to be added to that recurring spot, you have to delete the class entirely and re-add it with the updated recurring clients.

Stacy

Publié le 09/07/2019

Customisations & Functionality

Fairly a straightforward and easy online system for bookings but limited choices of customisations

Avantages

Easy and simple for users to select respective functions or to set up the back end maintenance

Inconvénients

Limited or almost zero of customisations e.g company logo or name cannot be shown from the invoice or customers’ booked classes cannot be linked or synced to their calendars

Les meilleures alternatives à BookSteam

Ekaterina
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 19/07/2019

The best booking software for the lashes business

Avantages

I used to use Genbook software for all of my booking needs, after their price increase I switched over to BookSteam and never looked back. Not only Booksteam is better priced, but in my opinion it is a better software overall. I really like the booking page design, it is very stylish.

Inconvénients

One thing I would like is for booksteam to add Square integration. Otherwise it is a perfect platform.

Alternatives envisagées

Timely et Acuity Scheduling

Pourquoi choisir BookSteam

Price increase
Emily
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 18/12/2022

Simplicity and Value

My clients and I all adopted the tool very easily. The Booksteam Team has been extremely accommodating and responsive. They even let me tweak and add to the French version of the tool. The few times I have had problems or questions they have always gotten back to me quickly. I think the value of the product is excellent. The sales team has also been supportive of my tiny company and during the hard COVID times.

Avantages

The Booksteam software is easy to use for the admins, teachers and clients. It's simple and the functionalities used can be personalized. I have intentionally made my usage of it for me, my teachers and clients as minimal as possible to keep it simple and to the point.

Inconvénients

There is an extra validation step to confirm the booking that my clients sometimes miss, especially if they're using their phone.A waitlist functionality should be added for group classes.

Debra

Publié le 21/06/2022

Solid scheduling software with easy to use features.

This system allows us to display many services and locations. It was easy to use and a reasonable price compared to others.

Avantages

So easy to use. Takes time to set up but clear and easy. Allows data management, booking different providers and locations.

Inconvénients

Really didn't find any flaws in the system. We have used several others.

Lauren
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/10/2023

Great scheduling software

It has been great! None of my customers have had any issues, it’s easy to use, and customer service answers quickly!

Avantages

I like that my customers can book a class and pay directly on one site. They also get automated reminders which is great!

Inconvénients

I wish when somebody cancelled class, it would automatically refund the customer. I have to remember to go into my payment software and manually refund the customer.

Alternatives envisagées

Mindbody

Pourquoi passer à BookSteam

More affordable
Erin
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 11/12/2018

Quick response with calendar not loading

I love that I do not need to be by a phone to make business happen. I'm spending my time giving massages and running reports, not scheduling. My clients think the site is really easy too.

Avantages

The smart scheduling option where booksteam calculates online appointment start times automatically. This saves money and keeps my massage therapists booked, making the most use of their time!

Inconvénients

Text reminder doesn't have options to customize. I've had clients try to reply to the text to cancel, and that doesn't work.
I cannot find a place to process customer receipt or printing a list of their past appointments. This would be helpful for submitting documentation for flexible spending or health savings accounts.
Even though the e-mail option works very quickly when there is a customer service issue, I still miss the person to person contact of a phone call. But, my issue was resolved within minutes of sending, so I guess this system works.

Ellis
  • Secteur d'activité : Musique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 24/07/2023

Help with my email

Avantages

I appreciate how patient booksteam’s customer service workers are. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Inconvénients

I wish BookSteam had a mobile app. I’m always on the road and it would be helpful to check on my account with having to squint my eyes on the browser.

Albert
Albert
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 31/12/2018

Book steam for one on one tuation music school

Avantages

easy to set up and use, very flexible to arrange appointments on the calendar and do the re-schedule.

Inconvénients

reporting functionalities are limited.
If Book Steam can develop more functionalities for reporting will be good, such as monitor clients whose credit in package are low and auto remider them to buy new packages, stc.

Tanya
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche

Excellent Value

I use the program daily and overall it’s worked very well without any problems.

Avantages

We were looking for a scheduling program for our research office, after doing a lot of convoluted research online (the different companies don’t make it easy) I happily came across Booksteam. It meets all our requirements at a great price.

Inconvénients

Unfortunately, you cannot reorder the staff in the calendar view, there are staff I like to keep within view at the top of the calendar but there is no option to be able to do this.

Jodilyn

Publié le 18/07/2017

So easy to use!

Clients can schedule online with ease.

Avantages

I love how easy it it to set up and for my clients to use. Straightforward and simple. Really appreciate the MailChimp syncing, too for occasional newsletters.

Inconvénients

Wish there were more color theme options or patterns to spruce it up a little while remaining basic and simple to navigate.

Jude
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 26/01/2017

Quality product, excellent support

An excellent scheduling system with helpful guides and intuitive use backed up by fast, knowledgable and efficient customer support. Highly recommended.

Avantages

Easy of use and functionality

Inconvénients

Not able to white label to put client brand on so creates a disconnect in client booking experience

iyalekhue
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 04/07/2018

Fantastic experience

Avantages

Apart from the fact that the software is easy to use, it also has a wonderful support feature that listens to feedback

Inconvénients

I must say, so far the software has helped my clients organize appointments, but there is definitely room for improvement.

Helena

Publié le 07/06/2019

Where have you been Booksteam! Finally a Canadian online booking system that’s amazing!!

I’ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

-cost
-Canadian company
-ease of use for clients
-easy to use as an administrator

Inconvénients

-No option to enter tip on receipts
-don’t like that swipe holds funds for 6 days when a client purchases a gift card
-no option for reviews outside the system such as google, Facebook etc
-can’t customize certain client notifications
- no option for online product purchase

Josh

Publié le 03/08/2016

Booksteam is fantastic

Avantages

Really easy to use, flexible and the support team are attentive and take feedback constructively to improve their product.

Inconvénients

Didn't like that you couldn't customize the colour scheme - but this has been recently added as a feature.

Mary
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 08/10/2020

Easy to Use and Teach

So far my overall experience has been great. We had a time Zone glitch and they were able to fix it in a timely manner and informed us of once it was fixed.

Avantages

Easy to use, easy to explain to co workers as well as clients

Inconvénients

I have No cons for about the product at this time

Victoria
  • Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 29/04/2019

Simple...

Avantages

This does exactly what it says on the tin - schedules appointments - save money because the slots that are booked are scheduled to what i need.

Inconvénients

Its just a simple software - no wow factor - you get what you pay for. Set up took a while.

Christine

Publié le 20/03/2017

Perfect for one person startups

As an Esthetician, I have found Booksteam to offer an extremely well priced book system. It's relatively easy to figure out although it might take a few tries to figure out the inner workings. It doesn't have everything that I was hoping for but it's absolutely adequate for business owners on a budget. Clients have sometimes complained about having to insert their credit card details everytime they book but, you can reassure them that their info is never saved and actually provides protection. I use Booksteam alongside Weebly.

Claytonia
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

BookSteam Scheduling System

BookSteam has allowed to take the responsibility of scheduling away from me and give it to the client. It prevents miscommunications and streamlines the process. If has allowed me focus on other aspects of my business, and as a solopreneur, that is invaluable.

Avantages

I found BookSteam to be user friendly and easy to navigate. I like that it provides a mini webpage option for booking purposes and it is affordable for small businesses.

Inconvénients

There were some features that I would like to have as a convenience, but they do not take away from the value of the system.

Alek

Publié le 22/12/2015

Impressive and user friendly

I can't say enough good things about booksteam, head and shoulders above the rest! If you want your business to improve and become less stressful (don't we all), you have to try this software.

+++awesome looking design, supports multiple offices, mailchimp and paypal integration, google calendar sync, prepaid packages, loaded with a ton of features and has fast responding support team (what's not to love?).

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 19/02/2019

Fantastic scheduling software after you've learned the ropes

Avantages

I had to test out a scheduling software for a client and this was by far one of the best on the market. I finished the setup and was able to get a testable demo ready for the client. You can even have it send your customers text messages.

Inconvénients

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it doesn't take long to take full advantage of the software. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no real big issues with using BookSteam.

Tara

Publié le 24/10/2015

one of the best if not the best!

I use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++

Andrea

Publié le 16/09/2015

simply awesome!

We needed scheduling software to support our multiple locations and the ability to take paypal, so we went with booksteam and I'm glad we did. Setup process went smoothly, support has been responsive, a ton of features with sms reminders. I would definitely recommend it to other people.

Natalie
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 07/05/2020

Great software and awesome support team!

Avantages

The button works great on my website and on FaceBook. My clients have been able to book farm visits online easily.

Inconvénients

I would like it if more than 1 booking could be allowed during a single time slot without creating a class that requires a set time.