Avis clients sur FreeAgent

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur FreeAgent

FreeAgent est une solution de comptabilité basée sur le cloud destinée aux indépendants, aux comptables et aux propriétaires de petites entreprises permettant de gérer les factures, les dépenses, les salaires, les déclarations...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 17/03/2023

FreeAgent le meilleur

Avantages

Je dirais simplement que ce logiciel c'est du Génie, c'est du grand!

Inconvénients

Que je n'puis le toucher une fois vu que c'est un logiciel

Osiano
Osiano
  • Secteur d'activité : Import/Export

Publié le 29/10/2023

Un super logiciel de comptabilité très facile

Avantages

FreeAgent est un logiciel de comptabilité simplifiée, facile à utiliser et très efficace avec des fonctionnalités très avancées.

Inconvénients

C'est un logiciel parfait qui répond aux besoins à tout moment

Faith
Faith
  • Secteur d'activité : Sports

Publié le 30/01/2024

Freeagent is my choice for Accounting

A few times, I've had to contact their support. They have live-help and the accountants are amazingly responsive, understanding and helpful. One of the best supports I've had in any software.

Avantages

Saves loads of time and is easy to use for a business owner without the need for a book keeper or accounting person. Love the bank imports and ease of reconciliations. RTI and VAT submissions submit to HMRC straight from the software. I could go on and on here, but having had business since 1999, the importance of having great finance management as a small business can't be understated!

Inconvénients

At the moment you can scan/photograph expenses and it can complete the data entry using AI. I can't wait until this can happen for bills too!

QuickBooks Online et Xero

Oscar
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 18/09/2015

Exceptionally Poor Customer Support

I originally found Freeagent around three years ago. I was very excited when I found I could use Freeagent through "My Business Works", a service offered by Barclays, at a reduced rate - except nobody decided to make it clear support is outsourced to "My Business Works" - perhaps the most key feature of freeagent.

For around three years I have always been in contact with friendly, kind and lovely staff at Freeagent who have always been happy to provide us with support - I have always avoided "My Business Works Support" as their staff are especially unhelpful, condescending and rude.

That was until today. A stubborn, although polite lady refused to give us support despite my explanation of the poor support "My Business Works" offers.

Quite simply her unkind, unfriendly action has lost a customer, we are moving to a far more powerful and equally easy to use software called Xilo, with much better support in January.

I used to think Freeagent was an actual service whereby one might not be bound to the selfish red-rape rules of the world, and was instead a friendly platform with every customer's interest at heart.

I would recommend all to consider Xilo over Freeagent. That is of course unless you want a kick in the teeth for being a long-term loyal customer!

Hello Oscar,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

My name is Kevin McCallum and I am Business Development Director at FreeAgent and directly responsible for managing our relationship with MyBusinessWorks.

I'm really sorry that you've not had a good experience with MyBusinessWorks support and I wanted to let you know that we take these kind of issues very seriously and I am currently discussing this matter with MyBusinessWorks.

As you know from your previous discussions with our support team, we do take all our customer support obligations very seriously and pride ourselves on the support we provide to our customers. It is worth pointing out that MBW provide support on a number of the products you have access to through their package, whereas at FreeAgent we focus solely on our own software.

The only way to receive full unlimited support from our support team would be if you were a direct subscriber to FreeAgent. As we’ve said previously, if you wanted to transfer your account over to become a direct subscriber then we would be more than happy to help you do this. If you'd like to do this please email me on [email protected] and I can arrange it for you

To reiterate, I'm sorry that you are not happy with the support you have received from MBW but I am now dealing with this personally.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Répondu le 25/09/2015
Justine
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 26/02/2024

Free Agent review

Avantages

Easy to manage. links with my bank account.

Inconvénients

Nothing really. All pretty easy to use.

Ben
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 11/12/2020

Affordable accounting software; good but needs a few tweaks to be great

Clients who have made the transition can be viewed on one dashboard, and makes managing client records much easier.

Avantages

Very easy to onboard clients; Linking bank accounts through open banking is straightforward and facility works well; Simple user interface makes it easy for novices to use; Very good customer support; Can be had for free of you use and RBS group bank account including Mettle; On the go invoicing is nice for some business as well as the expense logger

Inconvénients

Not as flexible as some accounting packages; a few of the facilities are still a work in progress and you need to do a workaround

QuickBooks Enterprise et Xero

Logiciel antérieur

QuickBooks Enterprise et Xero

Pourquoi passer à FreeAgent

The cost-free option makes it an easy sell to help clients transition to the cloud accounting world. I still use Xero and others to give clients a choice
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 28/05/2021

Freeagent - simple and reliable accounting

Freeagent covers all our accounting and invoicing needs very well. We have tried one of the leading alternatives but came back as we were so pleased with it.

Avantages

The billing and invoicing functionality is a key feature of the product and works very well. They send a Monday motivator email summarising your agenda for the week on Monday mornings. This includes items such as unbilled hours logged, payments to approve and bills to chase or pay. MFA is supported for increased security.

Inconvénients

There are few things that I don't like to be honest, the only one that can be annoying is the bank feeds can sometimes be a little slow to show items. A manual refresh option for bank feed data would be useful.

Lola
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 13/01/2023

Easy To Use Cloud Accounting Software

Nice and easy to use, makes dreaded bookkeeping a breeze. Highly recommend for small businesses or sole traders - it would save you a lot of accountancy fee.

Avantages

Having switched from Xero, which I used for a decade, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use FreeAgent. I would say the user interface and functionality are more intuitive than Xero. The best thing is, the software is free if you have a business account with NatWest or Mettle.

Inconvénients

It isn't able to split the actual income and fees when reconciling Stripe transactions. I use the DoubleAgent plug-in as a workaround.

FreshBooks et Xero

Pourquoi choisir FreeAgent

Xero was a bit expensive, whereas FreeAgent comes free with my business bank account.

Logiciel antérieur

Xero
  • Secteur d'activité : Eau/gaz/électricité

Publié le 08/08/2019

Highly recommended

Avantages

I got access to this software FREE of charge through banking with RBS. Having previously used Xero for our book-keeping, I found it had the same great functionality but a much slicker design. It's simplicity and ease of use is the best thing going for it.

Inconvénients

Had some issues at the beginning with connecting our bank feeds but this was sorted out quickly by the team at FreeAgent - can't think of any real faults with the software.

Caleb
  • Secteur d'activité : Loisirs, voyage et tourisme

Publié le 26/10/2022

Accounting Simple & Affordable

Great experience, would definitely recommend to small businesses and freelancers!

Avantages

It's very user friendly. It's great for freelancers or small businesses that do a lot of their own bookkeeping and accounting. It simplifies things in a way to make it easy.

Inconvénients

The simplified software is great for basic transactions, but sometimes it would be better to have more customisation. There are fixed categories of expenses, so you can't create a custom one.

QuickBooks Time et Xero

Pourquoi passer à FreeAgent

It was recommended by my accountant, and I've really enjoyed using it.
Marius
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 30/12/2023

FreeAgent is perfect for small businesses

Overall, FreeAgent is perfect for small businesses, it has just enough functions to meet most of our needs and it has very easy navigation, which is great for people who've never used an accounting software before.

Avantages

The best thing about FreeAgent is that you can get it for free if you use their offer to set up and use "Mettle" bank account. Also, their menu is perfectly minimalistic to make it fully functioning for our purposes and not making it overwhelming to use.

Inconvénients

Bank reconciliation lacks automation. There is "guess" rules function but you can't modify how it works and it often makes mistakes.

QuickBooks Online

Pourquoi passer à FreeAgent

FreeAgent offered a free plan if you have a Mettle bank account.

Publié le 21/02/2018

Essential accounting software for any growing business

Avantages

We've been using Freeagent for over 5 years. In that time frame my company has grown from being a sole-trader to an incorporated limited company with employees. To say that Freeagent has helped facilitate that growth would be an understatement.

We now use Freeagent for our VAT submission (saving us £200pq accountants fees), Payroll (saving us £10pm per employee), Sending out client estimates/invoices, and what we originally bought it for... Book keeping and accounting.

We have Freeagent connected to our bank feeds, meaning we are only ever 24hrs out of date with our live bank accounts. This is now a common practice with similar software, but for us it came just at the right time.

Their team of inhouse accountancy experts is also an incredible resource that we use around once a quarter, or whenever something new crops up that we might need some help with. We still use the skill of an account for filing our end of year accounts, but we could even do this with free agent.

Inconvénients

The one thing that has been a niggle like a tiny pebble in your shoe, or scratch on the roof of your mouth, is that you cannot send a remittance! Many people have requested this functionality but it has largely been ignored by the freeagent team. I have no idea whether it is a technical or philosophical reason they've just not engaged with it... If they did implement this functionality it would pretty much make it perfect for my companies needs.

Publié le 08/02/2018

Magnificent Customer Support, Good Accounting System

Avantages

FreeAgent is more advanced than my previous service provider, Freshbooks. It allows me to handle the split between personal/business bank accounts and their expenses better and even submits my tax return to HMRC for me. The few times I've contacted their support, they have responded quickly, actually understood what I've asked and provided a detailed response, specific to my issue.

Inconvénients

As a sole trader working on various contracts for 7.5 hours per day, I need to be able to track my time and bill my clients based on it. This is the only area where I found Freshbooks to have the edge—it provided a daily timeline where I could click on my start time, enter the duration, client and project and track my time visually. This meant that I could tell at a glance where there were gaps in my day and correct them accordingly.

FreeAgent allows me to add Timeslip entries, however it can get confusing quite quickly as there is no start time and no visual timeline. I have to rely on the running total of hours shown per day and try to work out the amount of hours to submit per task. So the interface isn't as intuitive as I would like, but the wealth of other extra features I have access to with FreeAgent does go some way to making up for it.

FreeAgent does also work out at around double the monthly subscription price of Freshbooks, which isn't ideal in my circumstances, but I do feel I am getting a better all-round product for the money.

Exauce
Exauce
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Publié le 14/04/2023

it is an excellent software for accounting and books of accounts

It helps me manage day-to-day administration: from expenses and time tracking to estimates and invoices.

Avantages

This online software is relatively simple to install (settings, configuration, customization, etc.) and should not require the use of an integrator.

Inconvénients

a bit difficult to use but it's a better software

Stella
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 23/10/2017

As an event planner, it makes me happy to use FreeAgent because of easy access.

Estimates and proposals
Invoice templates
Simple payroll and automatic back feeds
Tax timelines (you'll never miss a deadline again!)
Self-assessment tax return filing
Unlimited users and transactions
Support accountants are available to answer any questions
First 30 days are free, I was excited about this and I was very happy about this.

Avantages

Cheap depending on your business needs or the size of the business.
Famous for its incredible invoice templates
Shows your real-time profit position and it automatically updates your accounts.
Cloud-based, so there is no software to download or install
The interface is very friendly and lovely.

Inconvénients

Online help, known as My Business Works Support has been known to be rather unhelpful and excessively rude
Tends to receive bugs or glitches that often take time to repair, if fixable at all
Even though this program offers Multiple Currency options, the proper support for this feature is seriously lacking
Not very quick with software updates (some have been waiting years for new and desired features)

Rick
Rick

Publié le 22/01/2018

Make book keeping hassle a thing of the past

Time saving, professional appearance to clients, cloud-based, quick and easy to learn

Avantages

I hate taxes and book keeping work. Using just common sense, you can immediately do 90% of tasks within FreeAgent, quickly and easily. FreeAgent staff are on standby to help you with the other 10%. It's fantastic.

Inconvénients

Some of the features are not intuitive, and take a bit of practice to get right. The one time I have had to use a work around is the system does not have a function allowing you to remove partner drawings directly from a foreign currency PayPal account. Hardly a deal-breaker.

Hi Rick,

Thank you for sharing your review and for the kind words, we really appreciate it. It was great to hear that FreeAgent meets your needs, and that the team have given their support when needed (we're very proud to have such an awesome support team!)

We also appreciate your feedback about some of the challenges you've experienced, I've passed them along to our product team.

Thanks again!
The FreeAgent Team

Répondu le 10/04/2018
Rouska

Publié le 02/07/2018

Essential tool for managing finance

* Auto integration with banking API feeds
* Intelligent learning for your regular banking transactions
* Templates for sending invoices etc
* VAT & SA form integration with HMRC

* Slightly clunky UI for viewing recent expenses
* Inability to remove user's who have left the business

Hi Rouska,

Thank you for the positive review of FreeAgent. It was great to hear about all of the features that are most valuable to you. We appreciate the additional feedback too and have passed it along to our Product Team.

All the best,
The FreeAgent Team

Répondu le 12/07/2018
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 11/02/2018

An outstanding find with exemplary customer service

Avantages

The ease of use combined of the platform which is exceptionally intuitive, combined with the brilliant customer service.

Inconvénients

FreeAgent appears somewhat UK-centric, although the support is still exceptional. The banking does connect to banks in Canada and I have been able to manage harmonized sales tax in Ontario. It may have some current limitations to make it a credible better substitute for Sage, in respect of the tax nuances across different Canadian Provinces.

Saul
Saul
  • Secteur d'activité : Recherche
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 12/02/2018

Fantastic - makes my business life so much easier

Avantages

Love the user interface, which is easily customisable and visually it is really appealing. Makes accounting fun!
Easy to use, once you know how to access some of the features.
I have a straightforward business in private medical practice and this software takes care of my invoicing, accounting and expenses all in one, with automatic updating of all the relevant information at your fingertips.
Both my secretary and I can access the software from anywhere, so it makes for easy team-work.
One of the best features for me is the projects section, where I can keep track of the numerous expert reports that I have on my books at any one time.

Inconvénients

Sometimes working out how to find something, or to alter a document isn't intuitive, and I have had to refer to the website for help, which has always been useful (so far).
(NB I think the user who didn't like being referred to My Business Works is being unnecessarily unfair to this software because they had to go through a Barclays intermediary - Barclays are known for their poor service, but this is not FreeAgent...)

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Publié le 25/09/2018

Great for Freelancers

Avantages

FreeAgents offers a lot of features for a very low price and the customer service is good also. I have used them for 3 years and there are other programs that may be a little better, but they are also a lot more expensive.

Inconvénients

I wish that recurring billing was a little easier and the number of integrations is good, but it does not integrate with one of my core programs which is a bummer.

Toby
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 25/08/2016

Simple Accounting for UK Businesses

As a business owner with minimal accounting experience I was introduced to FreeAgent about three years ago. It has transformed our business from cumbersome spreadsheet accounts and Word invoices to a really convenient and efficient system.

Avantages

Automated invoicing and accounts overview that highlight things before they become an issue. Fantastic UK based support team.

Inconvénients

A little more expensive than some of the competitors.

• Secteur d'activité : Services d'information

Publié le 12/12/2017

Reviewed lots of options made the decision to go with FreeAgent and never looked back, great...

Peace of mind, credible management information, easy ways of doing my quotations and billing, streamlined data capture of receipts and mileage, reduced my back office admin costs and made our lives easier

Avantages

Easy to use, intuitive, provides high quality information about the state of play of my business and my ongoing liabilities for tax and keeps easy track of who owes us money and how to send reminders. Quotation system works well, bank integration excellent and shared access for my back office book keepers means a lot less hassle. Love the App for capturing expenses and mileage

Inconvénients

Worry about their inability to let me download copies of all scanned images I have added. I really cannot find anything else to say

Zara
Zara
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel

Publié le 23/07/2019

Keeping Track Of My Finances

Avantages

It is really easy to use and the data is displayed in a useful format

Inconvénients

The one downside is that it doesn't pull in the USD transactions from Paypal and this has to be done manually.

Xero
Joanne
  • Secteur d'activité : Rédaction et correction

Publié le 05/09/2019

I'd be lost without it!

Avantages

I've been using FreeAgent for approximately 5 years, I think, and I would be lost without it. The app is really user-friendly, and I love how easy it is to submit my accounts to HMRC at the end of the year. On the few occasions that I've needed assistance, I've had an almost immediate response with helpful information. Highly recommended.

Inconvénients

It felt a little expensive at first as a solo trader, but I think it proved its worth in ease of use so quickly this isn't really a con. Plus they have a great affiliate scheme so you can bring the overall cost down by recommending others.

Steve

Publié le 27/07/2018

So much easier

This product has made running my business do much easier.It takes a little getting used to but once grappled it’s a breeze!

Avantages

The bank reconciling makes marking off transactions and paid invoices so easy. The ability to resend email reminders and show whether an email has been received by a customer is great.

Inconvénients

More template options would be good and the ability to put terms and conditions into the back of a invoice.

164 avis