Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ShipStation

ShipStation est une solution d'expédition multiopérateurs et multicanaux conçue pour accélérer le processus d'expédition pour les commerçants de détail en ligne. Diverses fonctionnalités, notamment l'expédition par lot, les...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,4

Parcourir les avis sur ShipStation

842 avis sur 842
Classer par :
David K

Publié le 15/03/2018

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

Avantages

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort.

I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

Inconvénients

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Matthew

Publié le 12/02/2018

With ShipStation, I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience

Avantages

• I was assigned a specific person as my customer service representative, and when I called with an issue, one of the customer rep picked up the phone and answered my question on the spot; meaning, I didn't have to dial a ton of menu options or wait on hold at all to speak with a person. She is also very responsive to emails. We tend to look at websites and applications as faceless businesses, but with ShipStation I know there is someone on the other end that cares about my experience.

• Integrates seamlessly with Squarespace Commerce account

• Automatically marks order fulfilled when a shipping label is printed

• Connects to printer easier than Stamps.com

Inconvénients

• Have to load balances instead of paying for what you use as you go. I encountered this with Stamps.com as well, but it is annoying because I have to make cash flow considerations when all I need is a few extra dollars to print a label.

• Cannot edit manual orders, need to delete and re-create an order if changing quantity or amount of a product.

• I "chose" ShipStation because it was the only shipping option that would integrate with Squarespace. Most of my issues were encountered while trying to transition from Stamps.com to become familiar with the new platform. Though very similar, ShipStation INITIALLY felt like a clunkier, gaudier version of the same thing. Thankfully, they've recently made some positive design changes. However, there are still some quirky user interface aspects, including:
— animated "help/info" bubbles (which I just figured out how to hide).
— In Stamps.com, I was able to see if my thermal printer was connected (or visible to the website) before clicking "print" — which, when I click, charges the postage to my account regardless if the label actually printed. In ShipStation, I have to click "print" without knowing if the website is able to send the job to the printer. This has resulted in additional postage billed to my account because I clicked "print." I then have to wait for that amount to be refunded in my account. Though I should add, I rarely have printer connection issues with ShipStation, whereas it used to be the bane of my Stamps.com experience.
— Stamps.com also made it easy to see all the USPS shipping options and rates at a glance, while viewing an order. In ShipStation, I either have to select a service, then an option from within that service or open up a separate rate calculator. This makes it harder to find the lowest shipping fee/service or fastest method for its value when modifying individual orders.

Joseph
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros

Publié le 06/12/2022

Works most of the time and is great when it does!

Overall great experience, I would recommend it to anyone that is willing to pay up for a premium shipping service

Avantages

Importing orders automatically and manually from all order sources. Batching orders by Source. The ability to create custom rules for certain sources.

Inconvénients

Runs slowly sometimes. Customer Service is not the best. Custom rules are somewhat difficult to set up. Is more expensive than other options (but has WAY more features)

Les meilleures alternatives à ShipStation

Bryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Publié le 08/03/2018

Shipstation is great software for the price, but it has its limitations

Shipstation is great, but as you scale out your business you will most likely need to move to a more robust WMS. For many start up companies that do not have a lot of inventory or a high volume of SKU's, Shipstation will provide a powerful tool that can help speed up fulfillment and release many of the frustration of shipping product while not costing you huge amounts of money.

Avantages

Shipstation is great for companies that are looking for a label printing solution for there shopping carts. Shipstation is able to handle high volumes of orders and allows for labels to be pre-printed, which can greatly increase the fulfillment time. There are pretty good filtering options that can lead to more efficiencies when printing that can save time with your fulfillment team.

Shipstation integrates with many different platforms fairly seamlessly, which allows for more diversity in the ever growing number of platforms that are out there. They are also constantly adding new platforms that can integrated with.

I think the fact that this software is user friendly and efficient in its design makes this software a worthwhile investment for those that need a better shipping solution.

Inconvénients

The issues that we have run into with this software as we have scaled to processing over 3000 shipments a day are too many holes which can cause many opportunities for errors, processing speeds, and lack of flexibility.

When you are processing up to 3000 orders a day problems flesh themselves out quickly. One issue that has arisen is the inability to hold people accountable when errors occur. For example, since the labels are pre-printed there is not a simple to way to know who misshiped an order when it is sent incorrectly to a customer. On top of that, since the labels are pre-print there is no way to verify through software on the outbound that a shipment is correct. You have to trust that your team is packing order correctly, which is guaranteed to cause problems regardless. There is also the possibility that labels can be double printed or not printed at all since labels are processed and then a PDF is created to print orders. This has been costly for us an multiple occasions, which is hardly preventable no matter who you have printing.

Due to the fact that Shipstation is cloud based this can cause issues with processing speeds. We have seen hang ups (especially on Mondays) that cause the whole team to be slowed down due.

The other issue with cloud based system is the lack of flexibility for Shipstation to be customized to how you would like it. If changes are made they have to be made globally, which can take a while or just simply cannot happen altogether.

Andy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 31/10/2022

Great product, good customer service, some initial printing speed issues

Good implementation experience, good usage, and good customer support. some minor label speed issues were eventually resolved, and the solution helped the business to scale tenfold which they could simply not have done without it.

Avantages

Easy to implement, we used a 3rd party to help integrate with Sage200 and the data flow worked very well indeed, not immediate but fast enough for the business to get the order data via Sage200 into ShipStation, and integration with multiple couriers was simple. Customer service was helpful and did their best to help with every issue we had.

Inconvénients

We had a number of label printing speed issues that despite best efforts the ShipStation customer service and tech support were unable to resolve - we eventually found out that we needed network label printers instead of USB printers as the USB caused a bottleneck, but it took a long time and a lot of testing to get to this conclusion.

alejandra
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 06/12/2022

shipstation is a great tool to review your orders and track the status of them

for the past year is the only tool we use to review alverall orders

Avantages

easy access to tracking number and review customer information

Inconvénients

is hard to contact customer service support

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 14/12/2022

review

Avantages

easy to use and manage. very easy to install and print

Inconvénients

no complaints. very easy to use and no cons about this

Catrina
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 23/12/2022

Easy to use once you get used to the buttons

Avantages

Very convenient because everything is on the computer and all I have to do is print and ship

Inconvénients

It is hard to get used to when you first use the software. It's not the most user friendly or self explanatory.

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 30/11/2022

Excellent Product & Integrates Well With Shopify

Excellent! This has been a great software tool for solving my inventory and order fulfilment needs.

Avantages

I use this product for my eCommerce and it has done the job excellently. From inventory management to sending tracking updates to customers, I'm very happy with how well this integrates with Shopify.

Inconvénients

I sat and thought about it, but I couldn't come up with anything. Keep up the good work!

Marco
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/12/2022

shipstation works great

i love it, i am saving so much money on shipping, i just wish it had more customer service for questions

Avantages

ease of use, easy to use .. it makes the process so simple... and the shipping rates are amazingly inexpensive!

Inconvénients

not enough customer service, i need to be able to speak with someone occasionally

Brett
  • Secteur d'activité : Tabac

Publié le 27/06/2019

Shipping software that speeds things up

ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

Avantages

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

Inconvénients

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

Alternatives envisagées

ShippingEasy et Endicia

Pourquoi choisir ShipStation

ShipStation offered a better integration with our shopping cart platform.

Logiciel antérieur

Endicia

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

Both the user interface and integrations were slightly better with ShipStation.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 09/10/2019

Shipstation brings all your shipping needs to one platform

Shipstation allowed us to use one account and centralize the online order fulfillment process with one platform, to easily manage package shipments from multiple order systems and using multiple shipping accounts (USPS, FedEx, etc.).

Avantages

I absoutely love using shipstation to manage multiple ecommerce platforms with the ability to fulfill orders, print labels and organize all within one platform.

Inconvénients

As shopify has expanded, it was tough at times to manage fulfillment from multiple locations within shipstation. over time we were able to figure it out but it took some time.

Publié le 18/01/2022

Versatile, stable, a reliable shipping partner for every business large or small

made possible to scale up my shipping operation

Avantages

Helping me ship products out the door fast and mistake-free at least cost

Inconvénients

The Shipping Label screen has a lot of helpful detail but causes clutter and much of it can or should be hidden until needed

Krzysztof
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Publié le 29/01/2017

Not perfect but very good

I was impressed with options you have in this software to speed up shipping proces.
I sell in multiple platforms ( eBay, amazon, and my own ecommerce store) and ship station import all orders into one place. No more login into each of them and ship from there
I also ship with multiple carriers ( USPS and FedEx) and there is where ship station is handy
I am using stamps.com for 5+ years and I ma very happy with it but stamps will not work with FedEx so I had to sort out orders by shipping method and ship USPS packages using stamps.com and than log into FedEx to ship remaining orders from there. FedEx software it terrible ( on line fedex.com and their shop software ) that it actually increase my shipping time that I was considering to drop FedEx shipping method from all stores. Ship Station make shipping much easier if you use multiple carriers and this is why I use it

1) Import orders from multiple ecommerce platform
2) One software for multiple shipping carriers and method
3) Great email notification for clients, multiple options of emails and multiple templets
4)inventory tracking
many other good futures

Inconvénients

1) Depend on package you have with ship station support can take long time to answer your question. No phone support for any users and only email support for lowest package. This is not acceptable. When I need to ship and I have issue I need to call somebody and fix problem ASAP. If you send email you can wait who know how long to resolve issue. Live chat is available only for selected ship station clients ( base on how much you are paying = selected package of ship station) and it may take very long time to actually chat with somebody ( we are talking hours in some cases before you are at top of chat queue )
2) you have to press button to read package weight if you have scale attached. This is very annoying if you ever used software with automatic scale. You place package on scale and software already know what you shipping. ( or alarm you when scale is 0 = nothing on scale ). I had packages returned because I did not press "read" scale button and package was over weight compared to postage purchased. Same goes the other way. You pay more for postage if your package is less than what you estimate in your ecommerce platform.
3) FedEx international shipping has big problem. Ship station does not print commercial invoice for international packages. You technically can print label but than you have to go to FedEx and fill out commercial invoice form. I do not understand why it can not be printed at the same time with label. All info is already available ( item, price etc) on ship station after importing order. Ship Station print all required paper work for USPS international packages
4) address verification is not strong future on a software . I am comparing it to a stamps.com again. If client place wrong address on a form ship station will tell you that address is not valid but will not tell you what is wrong and will not suggest correction. Stamps.com will suggest correct zip code , street name , apartment number if it is missing etc. Ship station will only tell you " invalid apartment number" or "apartment not found"
5) international imported addresses create issue sometimes if client used other than English address form. German , Japanese, Spanish language use soft punctuations and different letters like ~ or ę ó ś ć and many similar. Ship station when import such address create strange characters replacing original with something like @##@$%% and if you print it I can guaranty package will not be delivered to a clients since local post office will not recognize street name or town.
6) some countries are not recognized by ship station as international address. Republic of Ireland is not recognized. If client place that name on order form Ship station assign USA address to it. Since this is official name if country my client always put it than way and not Ireland in Country section. They would have to put Ireland instead ( Ireland in country field create correct international destination) Same goes to United Kingdom but England will be correct ( it may be few others - just do not remember )

Jon

Publié le 30/08/2018

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

Avantages

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

Inconvénients

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

• Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 11/09/2019

Functional, reliable, affordable

ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

Avantages

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Inconvénients

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.

Samantha

Publié le 06/06/2016

Great Solution for a Growing Business

A year ago my partner and I started our ecommerce business, and a couple months ago we decided it was time to invest a system to help us automate shipping. ShipStation came recommended from another business we knew, so we used the one-month free trial to give it a try. Within a week or so of getting familiar with the interface, we knew ShipStation was a great fit for us. We were especially happy to see the entry-level tier option of $9/month, which was by far the best value we found among comparable platforms. We also love the inventory management aspect of ShipStation, which we didn't even realize was included at first! The amount of time and energy saved daily by not having to hand write labels, stop at the post office, and manually update inventory is fantastic, especially as those precious hours can be much better spent elsewhere.

Avantages

-- Once you've overcome the slight learning curve (stated as a con below), the layout feels very natural and easy to navigate. Hovering beacons help provide tips throughout each screen.
-- Functionality. ShipStation is an incredibly robust platform with tons of aspects to it: multiple sales channels, customization, inventory management, shipping and tracking, customer logs, reporting, the features go on and on.
-- Love the handy calculator tool right on the main screen, which allows you to quickly calculate postage for any type of shipment.
-- Many tools to automate functions and make your work quicker and easier (e.g., setting up filters, rules, and batch actions).
-- Integrates with many, many, many other apps and tools.
-- Save money by using the discounted pricing you receive on postage through ShipStation.
-- Very thorough helpful articles in the Support Center. They also have a forum where you can submit suggestions and feature requests.

Inconvénients

-- Interface is overwhelming at first. Would have loved to receive a short and sweet video introducing me to the main features and organization. The video I did receive upon signing up for the free trial was more of a marketing-focused pitch video, which served no purpose as I was already invested and ready to explore ShipStation.
-- The $9/month tier exists, but not readily available as an option when you’re ready to upgrade from your free trial. I had to submit a request via Live Chat to have this option provided. The lack of transparency was a bit disappointing after everything else felt so customer-oriented.

Steve

Publié le 04/02/2021

Tremendous asset for customers and businesses alike

Smooth integration and roll-out. After all the applicable data is in, things have been running smoothly since. Very happy with how this works for our business!

Avantages

Shipstation is able to connect directly with my eCommerce site and makes getting packages out the door a breeze. As long as you take the time to setup the parameters, there is rarely, if ever, an issue. My customers get an automatic email with the tracking information (that is on a branded page...not the carrier's page!) and we get emails letting us know that the item has been delivered safely. Its such a time saver and everything comes through looking incredibly professional. Small to medium sized operations will benefit greatly from this.

Inconvénients

The only critique I have is that we are not able to effectively communicate the (actual) added cost of insurance and/or delivery confirmation from our eCommerce software to ShipStation. We get around this by adding a percentage handling amount onto higher value items so that we're not losing money on the shipping cost for these pieces of merchandise.

Marcus

Publié le 12/10/2017

Changed the way we handle shipping and returns almost immediately

Avantages

Shipstation, above all, is very easy to use. The features list is really comprehensive and it works extremely well as an integral part of your online shipping program. Our needs were for a non-standard integration but their support team and API made it very easy for us to get up and running. Plus, with a 3rd party app, we seamlessly use Shipstation as an order pass-through to get orders into Quickbooks online. It's given us an ability to grow without increasing staff for mundane work!

Inconvénients

We wish that an order wasn't tied directly to a singluar shipment. Our orders contain various products from various vendors and we'd prefer to keep a single order together and post multiple shipments to it, as opposed to needing to split and duplicate orders to ship multiple items for one reference. This and other annoyances are the most we could say negatively about Shipstation, but are not representative of a need to change in any way.

Publié le 30/10/2020

Amazing... as long as you don't have very many child variations.

Avantages

It's easy to use and integrates with just about every sales channel.

Inconvénients

I removed some starts because Shipstation does not work well for users with a large number of product variations. This is because the Product page displays a MINIMUM of 100 products per page. In our case, each product has dozens of child variations, so the page attempts to load data for THOUSANDS of variations. At best, the page takes several minutes to load. More often than not, it times out and our browser throws a "Page Unresponsive" message.

There's already a setting to change the number of products displayed per page, but the minimum is 100. This whole problem could be solved by adding an option to display only 10 products per page. This would boost the page load speed by 1,000%!

Publié le 22/07/2022

Shipstation is great for managing orders and purchasing shipping but still needs a lot of work

Shipstation has great rates for shipping but if I could find a program that would allow us to edit packing slips, provided the same rates, and I could easily sync with shopify then I would switch because the customer service is abysmal.

Avantages

I like the ease of syncing our orders with shopify, shipping them through shipstation, and having the tracking number then re-uploaded to shopify.

Inconvénients

I had an issue a long time ago of not being able to change SKU or UPC numbers in my inventory. It has been a year and customer service never figured it out or replied to my most recent messages. We were able to edit the packing slips on our old plan, then they changed it so you had to be upgraded further to access that ability. We have an error on our old packing slip and am not able to get it fixed unless I pay an additional $100 for one month.

Brenda

Publié le 16/03/2020

ShipStation - Making retail life easy

Overall, I am satisfied with ShipStation. Its integration with our website makes it effortlessly easy to get orders out the door. I do not picture ever letting go of ShipStation.

Avantages

Believe it or not, it's the little things that I enjoy about ShipStation. One of my favorites is the "Tags" feature. Being able to color coordinate particular orders is great! Aside from placing orders "On Hold", certain orders have to be identified and tagged. By tagging them, this allows us to avoid errors. Again, it's the little things that make a difference.

Inconvénients

Shipstation's "Rate Calculator" could be better. Every time I utilize this feature, it gives me inaccurate rates. I mainly utilize this feature to give accounts quoted rates but after a handful of them turned out to be incorrect, I've had to go around it.

Ricky
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques

Publié le 19/05/2020

Shipstation - Gets the job done!

Overall its great shipping software for an inexpensive price.

Avantages

Shipstation gives us a simple and centralized system to ship out all our orders. Our orders from Shopify, Amazon, manual orders, etc flow through our inventory management software Stitch Labs which then routes it to Shipstation. Thus giving us one place for our order fulfillment center to work with. You can easily connect your FedEx, UPS, USPS accounts making it easy to just print labels and ship. There's nothing fancy about Shipstation, it's a pretty basic software but the main thing is that it works.

Inconvénients

For some reason, the software interface Windows 2000ish. Feels old but it does the job. One thing I would like to see is if we could create shipment templates. We use Shipstation to ship out samples and we manually enter those orders into Shipstation. However, if the sample orders are the same and only the addressee is different, we need to input the sample order details for each time. It would be nice if we had some sort of shortcut or pre-saved template we could select to save time.

Ashley
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 21/09/2021

Great software for e-commerce websites

Avantages

This software is easy to figure out, gets great rates for shipping, and is reliable!

Inconvénients

Sometimes orders do not load and you have to keep refreshing, user interface is not aesthetic, it has small text and small buttons

Alternatives envisagées

Shopify
Scott
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport

Publié le 12/05/2019

Shipstation is Easy to Use

Avantages

Easy to use. We love how we can see pictures of the item sold inside the customer's order information. Also good that we can change a customer's shipping address if it's incorrect. The sales charts are helpful. It's easy on the eyes. Easy for people who have basic computer skills. Their customer support has always been good. We get on the "chat" thingy and they're very helpful and easy to understand.

Inconvénients

Hopefully the monthly price will go down some. EBay keeps trying to get us to use their shipping service because it's free, which is very tempting, but eBay's shipping service doesn't have some of the features that Shipstation has yet, so we're sticking with Shipstation.

842 avis