Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur CounSol.com

VOTED BEST VALUE AWARD By Capterra!!! Top Choice for Practice Management! Personalized. Efficient. Complete. Online practice management exactly the way you want it. Offering live online chat & video sessions, custom questionnaire...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 16/05/2021

Un logiciel agréable pour travailler

Sur mon lieu de travail je suis très satisfait du logiciel. Je le recommande fortement à tout personne qui travaille pour son compte ou pour une entreprise.

Avantages

J’aime son interface conviviale.
Le portail client est facile à utiliser et les rappels par e-mail et par SMS sont standards ;
L'utilisation du personnel et des facturiers est standard aussi;
Un autre avantage est que le contrat est mensuel.

Inconvénients

il peut parfois y avoir beaucoup de clics sur un bouton (cela est à améliorer)

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 20/09/2022

Been using for 6 years both as an individual and group

CounSol's customer service is amazing. My rep gets back with me same day, usually within minutes via phone or email. There are suggestions I have made that end up being implemented. They are always striving to improve features.

Avantages

It is most helpful to reduce administrative tasks. Reminder phone calls, cards saved on file, filing and billing made easy, clients self scheduling, etc.

Inconvénients

There are things I feel could be streamlined and also would like to see more variety in the reports that are available.

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Cost and features (that weren't added as tack-on costs)
Amanda

Publié le 13/05/2022

Excellent program and customer service!!!!

The program works amazingly, and I have referred several colleagues already, but the customer service is outstanding as well. I am certain you can find programs that do comparable things, but you will not find another program that has customer service like Counsol.com. I could not have done this on my own with the new learner curves I had just going out on my own in new practice without the help of Jonathan, my support person with Counsol.com. So, between the ease of the program, all the time this program saves me to actually enjoy my free time again as sole provider and owner of my practice and the absolute outstanding customer service, I highly recommend this program to anyone in field!

Avantages

For someone who runs their own practice by themselves, this has made my job so much easier!!! It's like having a secretary without having one and has given me my free time back to actually enjoy my days off. The clients being able to schedule themselves and connecting my ERA's and Square one accounts is amazing. In just a few short clicks of the mouse, all my payments are registered, it's fantastic. As well as the clients being able to access the portal and enter all their own information makes setting up new clients so much easier!

Inconvénients

Nothing, except I wish I would have started with this program versus having to transfer all my clients two years into my practice.

Pourquoi choisir CounSol.com

Therabill was not user friendly for appointments, scheduling, paperwork etc. and it was also way overpriced for not being user friendly and somewhat archaic.

Therabill

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Customer Service was way better with Counsol.com and I like the ease of use better with Counsol.com

Les meilleures alternatives à CounSol.com

Angela

Publié le 27/08/2015

Huge Potential, not quite there yet

First the pros: I chose Counsol.com after comparing and trying out similar services. I ultimately chose Counsol because of the fully integrated platform it offered (ability to process payments, online scheduler, secure video/chat platforms, etc.) Considering Counsol.com offers all these implements at HIPAA compliant levels made it a no-brainer for me. My clients repeatedly comment on the ease of use from their end, and are also appreciative of the convenience it affords them in terms of contacting the office (virtually) when it's easiest for them, and knowing those communications are secure. The option of requiring entry of a credit card to access the functionality of online scheduling for clients (most specifically new clients) would reduce "no shows" if that is an issue.

Cons: the system often seems cumbersome on the practice end. It often seems to me there would be much easier (read streamlined) ways to accomplish many tasks. Additionally, while you can utilize attachments to send to your clients, there is no way for your client to return those to you electronically. Example: because my Intake forms are so specific, it makes far more sense for me to send them as an attachment to new clients for completion. As it currently stands, the client must then print them out and return a hard copy--basically defeating the purpose of an electronic medical record. There is an option to build "Forms", but again, that would be so labor intensive and could not actually replicate my current forms--which were crafted with purposeful specificity--that forms are not a feasible option. Even the ability to add forms via upload would be a huge improvement!

This is less of a Con and more of a glitch: if clients want to utilize their HSA or FSA card for payment purposes, they cannot through this system. What I've been able to gather so far is that this is secondary to how Counsol is listed/appears on the back end as a product. Attempted transactions on Counsol.com are declined because Counsol appears as "software" or a software product, and since you can't use an HSA/FSA card to purchase software (or anything other than immediately identifiable health care costs), each transaction is declined. I have another payment method available while inside my office, but again, this largely defeats the purpose and keeps this platform from being fully and independently online operationally.

Anastasia

Publié le 05/10/2022

Great EMR Software!

I have had a very good experience with CounSol and am pleased with the software and ease of use.

Avantages

This software is incredibly easy to use and to navigate for even the most novice of users. I was able to teach myself to use the system and am still learning new ways of using it to make my documentation more efficient. I also very much appreciate the customer support and the ease of communication with the team.

Inconvénients

The note templates could be expanded to include an EMDR oriented note because it can sometimes be tedious to build your own. At the same time, I do appreciate the customization factor. I do wish that it could be more easily integrated into Zoom, like being able to transition scheduled sessions to a Zoom application, but it's not too tedious to do this on my own.

TherapyNotes

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

The ease of use and personalized customer care.
Bree

Publié le 19/09/2022

Great product with many flexible features

My customer service rep is amazing at getting back to me with appropriate help when I need it. I never feel like I'm bothering him for help like I did when using another platform.

Avantages

I appreciate the counselor specific customizations that this program has over the 2 others I have used in the past. I chose this as my final program for the flexibility that fits my use patterns and the ease of contacting customer support when I need help. I have had no issues in almost a year with learning and implementing processes. Great platform that functions like I need it to.

Inconvénients

Only area that I would like to see a change is in the lack of flexibility with the program allowing multiple billing codes: 90834 plus add on 90785. It requires more time to bill like this and I do frequently due to having a focus on trauma work/children play therapy.

Marsha

Publié le 19/09/2022

A Game Changes

I have had a great experience. It is always available- 27-/7 and easy to access. My account manager is very helpful. I have had no billing issues with them. The price is great for what I get.

Avantages

I love this software allows me to keep client information in one place. I can schedule appointments easily, and clients get alerts. It cuts down on no-show rates. This also allows me to use my own forms, or I can use templates in the software. There is an encrypted video-chat- text feature that is very nice for telehealth. This software keeps me on top of a lot, and that is awesome, because I do all my own work, billing and so on.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the video does not want to cooperate on client's ends, but I think it is more about their not being tech savvy. It gets in the way of sessions when this does not work well.

TherapyNotes, My Clients Plus et Therasoft Online

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Counsol had the option to get video. I knew telehealth would be coming. It was also recommended by ACA.
Kristin
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 19/07/2022

Long-time user

I am really happy with CounSol.com overall. It's HIPAA compliant, helpful with billing and payment, and is great for the price in terms of a EMR. There's a bit of set up involved, but once you do that it's easy to use.

Avantages

I like that it feels pretty intuitive once everything is set up. I don't have any complaints and anything that I did need help with, customer service was really great about helping with.

Inconvénients

I think the integrated scheduling options and the telehelath video platform leave something to be desired. I have just used other products for these purposes. It's not terrible, but it would be nice to have everything in one place.

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

I was familiar with CounSol.com, because I used it at a group practice where I was formerly employed. I found it helpful then and decided to stick with it.
Rhonda

Publié le 12/09/2022

Great product

Avantages

One of my favorite things is my support person. He is very responsive to me and when I have questions, he responds very quickly. I like that I am able to track progress, do the documentation, have email with clients, manage the calendar and bill and track billing.

Inconvénients

The treatment plan is static. I would like to be able to create a plan to be more in line with the therapy I do.

TherapyNotes et SimplePractice

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Customer service and bundled pricing vs flat cost with additional costs based in clients etc. I had questions and those were answered immediately.
Katy

Publié le 05/10/2022

Happy Customer!

I have been really happy with CounSol. I have felt supported and encouraged when I have reached out with questions. I think that it is a very good value.

Avantages

I am not a tech savvy person, but I find this software to be much more intuitive than what I had been using previously.

Inconvénients

I do think there could be more guidance and specific education regarding taking on billing for the first time, the role of CounSol and that of Office Ally. I am a complete beginner and felt lost at first. That said, I have been figuring it out and my account manager has been SO responsive. This is the main reason I chose CounSol, because their reputation for customer service. I knew I had a big learning curve.

Monica

Publié le 21/10/2022

Counsol.com Will Exceed Your Expectations

Avantages

Counsol.com is very user friendly. It has multiple features including scheduling, reminders, EHR, forms, mail, internal notes, and announcements to patients. Additional options are patient portal, Wiley planners, e-prescribing, video chat, etc.

Inconvénients

The only critique I have is creating forms a bit of a challenge. However, the account reps are always willing to help you.

TherapyNotes et TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

I chose Counsol.com because, overall, it meets the needs for my mental health private practice. And, any time I have an question, idea, or feedback, they are always willing to listen and respond.
Amy

Publié le 09/11/2020

Excellent Customer Service but Things Need to be Improved

I am staying because it is very difficult to leave and learn a new system. Over the past 5 years, I have tried 4 and this one had the least awful things about it. However, there are several key things that really need to be improved in the accounting system that are not getting addressed and I have brought them up multiple times. There is no good reason for invoices to have different balances depending on which screen you are looking at. I have used them exclusively for 2 years and I have yet to get all of my client accounts to balance out. This is frustrating. I also keep a separate spreadsheet because I do not find the system to be 100% reliable.

Avantages

Scheduling works well. Most of my clients are technologically savvy and can schedule themselves. I also appreciate that I have a very knowledgeable, helpful, accessible, dedicated account manager. The help is not delivered through a bot or to a team where you receive minimal assistance, like some of the top rated software companies provide.

Inconvénients

The accounting portion of this software is very difficult to use. There are hidden payments and transactions that you have to go hunting for and sometimes, invoice amounts can appear different on different screens. I cannot begin to count the number of hours I have labored over the accounts, trying to get them to balance.

Pourquoi choisir CounSol.com

Theranest caused double booking. I believe this happened because I had an assistant logging in from another state and this caused problems, using different servers. I had it synced with Google Calendar and I would have sessions show in Google Calendar that didn't show in Theranest. They insisted this wasn't possible, but it was definitely happening. Because Theranest charges you for the number of clients you have, I was financially penalized for having lots of family clients and couples.

TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Simple Practice had problems, too, with syncing calendars. I tried them before I used Theranest. They also charged for every text/email reminder.
Stephanie

Publié le 25/01/2021

One of the BEST!

Would still be with them if we didn't need E-prescribe. We brought in a nurse practitioner and needed to be able to document this information. I love them and would recommend any new start up company to try their services!

Avantages

User friendly interface; client portal easy to use; video capabilities; email and text reminders are standard not extra; staff and biller use is standard; contract is month-to-month and so many other good features! They provide more than one merchant servicer. We used Square and we had no problems. The success coach is amazing always available to assist.

Inconvénients

Billing piece can be a little tricky but not too much that they won't help you with it. You will learn a lot about billing using their system.

TherapyNotes et SimplePractice

Pourquoi choisir CounSol.com

Business was growing and CounSol had the perfect package at the time! Yellow Schedule only helped with scheduling and we wanted to get away from paper notes.

YellowSchedule

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Pricing, excellent customer care, features and the ease of the client portal. It matters about the flow for the clients end as well!
Jill

Publié le 20/06/2020

A Successful Decision

Overall, using CounSol.com has been a great benefit to my business. I cannot imagine not having the features that I mentioned above. Each feature has helped my business run more smoothly.

Avantages

I spent a lot of time researching various software programs to meet the needs of the new counseling center I was opening. I wanted an all-in-one system that would allow for customization with forms, EHR, online counseling, and billing. One of the features I like about this particular program is the client journal. I have several clients who really like that feature. I had set up a practice client and learned about the ins and outs of the program and decided it was the one for me even though it was a little more expensive than some of the others. I have not regretted this decision, as it has come through well for me.

Inconvénients

There has been great improvement of the online platform over these months of COVID-19, but I feel that there may need to be even more improvement. I sometimes still have to use backup platforms due to issues with the online platform at random times. One thing I would also like is to be able to do groups online using this platform.

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

TherapyNotes did not have an online platform included, I had heard from a few others that they really struggled with not being able to easily create custom forms with SimplePractice, CounSol.com seemed more simplistic and user friendly than TheraNest.
Nate

Publié le 05/06/2019

First EHR System I have used

Gives me HIPAA compliant platform. Allows for secure emails to be sent through system.

Avantages

The price is good for the product. I love that I have an account manager that is very helpful. He has helped me with any questions that I have. He also has loaded my forms onto the system for me. Saves time.

Inconvénients

The video portion was not used for phones or tablets. Even though a lot of my clients are video, I did not purchase this part of the system due to that. I wish that forms could easily be duplicated instead of sending to my account rep. I also wish that a form could be assigned to multiple labels rather than just one or all. I also wish there were video tutorials, not just documents, however the account rep is a good resource. Clients can't upload documents to send me. I am still having to purchase HIPAA email system outside of Counsol. I wish clients could get an alert to their text when a message was sent.

TheraPlatform, SimplePractice et TheraNest

TheraPlatform, SimplePractice et TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Price for product. Main reason is that email was included. My goal was to have one place for my clients to use, but that did not work out. The video platform I use is VSee and the texting is OhMD. I am also going to add a secure email system as there are other situations that need secure email that is difficult to accomplish through this system. Does require multiple sign ins, which I was trying to avoid. But VSee saves me $15 a month and clients can use their phone or tablet.
Amy

Publié le 03/12/2019

Overall great experience with Counsol

Moving to electronic health records through CounSol.com has allowed me to access clients' charts when it's urgent, whether to access their contact information if I need to cancel unexpectedly, or even to locate a client's address when I needed to send emergency services to a client's home. Paper charts would have meant driving to my office to find such information.

Avantages

I love the appointment reminders for clients, which helps to improve appointment attendance. I also love that Counsol is always adding updates, like recently offering Wiley treatment plans for an additional fee. This makes my charting so much easier and more streamlined. The interface is user-friendly and fairly intuitive once you get set up.

Inconvénients

There are a few forms I'd like to be able to edit, like the psychosocial form, especially when I am seeing a child or adolescent. I'd like to be able to tailor the forms specifically for the client I'll be seeing.

TheraNest

Pourquoi passer à CounSol.com

Choice of credit card processor meant more competitive rates; Locked in price
Catherine

Publié le 08/02/2022

Just switched to CounSol and so glad I did!

Fantastic customer service and a well-developed EHR system. They have been so easy to work with and helpful every time I had a question. I feel like they genuinely care about their customer base.

Avantages

CounSol is amazing. It's easy to use and understand. I have a personal account manager assigned to handle all inquiries I might have and he is quick with his responses. I love the CounSol calendar and the intake forms I was able to easily build. Set up didn't take me long at all and my account manager was there to help me every step of the way, which is not true of my previous EHR provider. I appreciate the appointment reminders feature being included. They also offer tiered pricing that is competitive. They have options for every practice size which is super helpful!

Inconvénients

I thought the appearance of it was outdated looking at first, but honestly it works better than my previous EHR. I like it so much better. While the "look" might throw some people off like it did me, I am so glad I gave it a chance. I have no complaints about this software.

Mary

Publié le 16/10/2018

My experience with trying Counsol

It's excellent . I have already told my peers about it. FIRST, it puts a much more professional touch to services from the very beginning! They can fill out the specific forms that you require, such as consent and Hippa forms, client data, they can fill out own biopsychosocial, so it has already saved me time, it is much easier as some clients have illegible writing. It is much better for me, because my writing isn't the best and it looks so much more professional. The notes are secure but client can access their records through their own secure portal, which is in keeping with many other medical offices. TX plans are easier as the standard measurable goals and interventions are included and can be individualized. The Ind progress notes are very easy and cover what most insurances would need to know, plus they are always a good reminder to cover all the basics each visit. So, it ok me a bit longer and I had more anxiety as I am " old school" but the support staff was great and it is well worth the money for time saved and professionalism. If people are already tech savvy then it's a walk in the park and a no-brainer to use! Lastly I picked this software because even though there was other software application available for therapists, most did not have a HIPPA compliant for Telemental Health. It gives me 9eace of mind that I can prove I am doing everything I can to keep all communications confidential, and the client feels better with it as well. Great product great service!

Avantages

The support staff has been extremely friendly and helpful, as well as patient! I am not a very tech-savvy person at all but knew I wanted to go digital with records. I also recently got certified for Telemental health and needed a HIPPA secure platform, so I set it up. They promised me excellent customer service and said I could call as many times as needed to get training, and he would book a full hour session with me! I needed several sessions and that's only because as said I am not tech savvy, but NOW that has gotten the swing of things it has already made my office management, documentation a lot easier!

Inconvénients

Actually I don't like the "WHODAS" lable I understand is called that as far as measuring disability, but sounds weird to clients, and some tend to skip it though it's very simple. I would reword it to " Disability Screening Tool" and then in parentheses, write out the official name if screening as it is a widely used and recognized tool, but hard for clients to unduid they are seeing me for depression why am I asking them to fill out a questionnaire about how long they can stand or sit, then they skip the whole thing even though there is relevant content on emotional well being.

Robert

Publié le 31/08/2018

Comprehensive therapy practice software

I am pleased with my choice of CounSol.com. It's my first EHR and I don't imagine switching to another. It seems to do almost everything I want it to do and, since customer service is so responsive, I'm confident that they will be able to implement many of my suggestions over time.

Avantages

Covers all aspects of practice management including scheduling, documentation, and billing. It's a HIPAA-compliant interface that includes secure video sessions (for a small additional monthly charge). A secure client portal is included, allowing clients to manage their own sessions, pay their bills, and send secure messages to you. It's possible to upload and/or create your own forms/assessment measures within the software and specify which clients receive them and when. You can share session notes with clients securely. Clients can journal within the system and choose to share it with you. It also includes your own referral page at counselorlisting.com at no additional charge. Session reminders via text, email, and/or recorded telephone message are included at no charge. Insurance billing is built into the software to make it easier to submit claims and increase your revenue. Session notes include check boxes and drop-down menus, which speed documentation time. You are assigned a customer service representative, who I have found to be *excellent* in helping me learn the software and troubleshoot difficulties. You can potentially reduce your monthly bill to nothing ($0/month!) by using referral code GMCSCU when you enroll and then referring others to their software.

Inconvénients

If you're new to setting up EHR software, the learning curve can be pretty steep. There are so many things to set up and so much that the software can do that it feels pretty overwhelming initially, to be honest. Documentation is generally pretty comprehensive and my customer service representative have been able to help me through this, though. The interface isn't immediately intuitive and can feel somewhat clunky. Despite excellent functionality, the icon choices are (in my opinion) a bit cheesy in appearance. Initial setup of banking, insurance panels, credit card processing takes some time. Setting up forms for clients to complete is a nice option, but is somewhat laborious. Formatting options are limited. Not currently possible to have forms scored automatically. Very few preconfigured assessment tools included.

Kate

Publié le 13/01/2017

Counsel is fantastic

I am in private practice, and did not want the expense of an office manager. When I found Counsol I was more than excited as it was an office manager, and so much more. I love that we do not have to have paper files, and we no longer have the expense of needing extra storage. All of my fellow practitioners use Counsol and love it. Our clients often remind us how they like that they can book online, cancel and reschedule without having to wait for a call back. It has saved our practice a lot of money and time as it caters to our every need. Thank you Counsol for putting such a great program together. I honestly do not know what we would do without it.

Avantages

Booking Online, Invoicing, and that my files are all in one spot

Inconvénients

I think because we are in Canada some of the information does not relate to us across the border. It is also costs more money then other programs I have seen and it would be great if there was a better bundle plan for clinics that have many clinicians.

The feedback from my staff has been that when they need assistance or help it has been difficult to get immediate assistance, or no follow through. They end up figuring it out, but it would be nice if there was a call in number for general questions or assistance perhaps.

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 08/11/2018

Counsol is the most flexible of all the private practice platforms I tested.

Avantages

One of the main selling points for me was the client portal. All the other ones that had portals required that the clinician approve the appointment request, with no other option. Why? I don't need more steps in my already busy schedule. And my clients, like any customer, want simple confirmations for their busy schedule instead of waiting to hear back so they can then make other adjustments for their schedule. I'm not a big fan of two steps when one does the job.

My clients REALLY like being able to schedule this way and not have to play phone tag with me, nor wait for a confirmation.

Flexibility and customization is a big selling point for me with Counsol. I don't bill insurance and I don't use the OMR feature--I still go old school paper charts. While most may not need this option, with Counsol I can still use it fully for robust scheduling, billing, and payment processing without having to enter progress notes and treatment plans--most of the other ones i tested required that you also use it for notes. That for me would've caused additional steps to enter notes when I already have a paper record. Again, less = better, and flexible customization = better.

Customer support has always been VERY responsive, personal, and helpful.

Overall, what I liked most is that Counsol is the most flexible of all the private practice platforms I tested, and I tested at least 10 of the most popular.

Concerns:
Many actions give the option to select if you want to send info about that action to the client. I would like to be able to change the default setting for the whole system to "do not send to client" rather than having to select that option each time. Again, less steps = better.

Wish could print billing statements that fit in #9 double window billing envelope--which is pretty standard billing practice. I've been told that is not an option, and while yes I can email statements that's not how my practice functions. So, when I mail invoices to third party payers (for me mostly clergy as I don't work with insurances at all), I have to print out the invoice AND an additional piece of paper with my return address and the recipients address formatted for that type of envelope. Again, this is a standard envelope that any program that includes billing uses. I would love to have that feature added.

Minor concern:
The interface isn't as polished/slick as some of the others out there. I think some more in-depth exploration there with users would be valuable.

Deirdre

Publié le 02/04/2019

A Game Changer!

I have loved CounSol since I started using this practice management system in 2014 and have only grown to appreciate it and the people behind the scenes more and more. Not only does it simplify my life and​ practice but my clients are pleased and complimentary as well.

I recently contracted with another clinician to serve as records custodians for one another in the event of death or impairment. As part of this process, we were educating each other on our practice management platforms. She uses Simple Practice so I signed up for a free trial to familiarize myself with it. In web reviews, these systems look very comparable but I found Simple Practice to be lacking visually and was surprised at the absence of some features such as sending out a secure group announcement to all clients (e.g, if going on vacation, posting revised policies, etc.). I did not make an inventory of the differences in Simple Practice and CounSol as I was not planning to write a review. However, I did come away from the experience with renewed conviction that I had chosen the best system!

Avantages

* Variety of features, options/customizability​ especially compared to other practice management programs
* Ease of use and my own rapidly responding, personal account manager to consult when needed--I'm still trying to figure out if he ever goes home or takes a vacation!
* Automatically generated reminders and invoices sent to clients
* Ease of scheduling for clients online if they wish
* Mobile accessibility for clients but also myself when I need to manage details outside of the office
* The visual design and ease of navigating
* The company's dedication to continually improving their system and their responsiveness to suggestions

Inconvénients

I can't identify any dislikes but have found myself wanting automatically generated reminders if a progress note is not completed as I've had this with other electronic health records. Such a feature can be a lifesaver for those irritatingly fallible human moments we all have occasionally.

Heather

Publié le 17/02/2022

Does really well in some areas but is lacking in others

Overall, CounSol is not an inferior product, however it has not met my needs in the way I have been looking for and I am considering switching. They have been able to change small features for me (adding time zone to text reminders, for example), but the other features I really need are not in the works to be added, and it's making the process of documentation and managing my practice more complicated than I would prefer.

Avantages

The support is superb, as you are assigned your own account rep when you create your account, and I don't think I have ever waited longer than a few hours for a response. I love that the client portal is customizable, and that CounSol offers custom templates. The color coding on the calendar is also great.

Inconvénients

I wish the custom forms had more customization. There's no ability to change font size, make bullet points, or format the text in many ways. The question types are good but there are a few that are missing, as well as a few options within the question types that are available (box opening up when 'other' is selected, for example.) There is no way to add two separate people with separate emails to the client portal, making it difficult to work with minors that have divorced parents/guardians. I wish the appointment reminders were customizable. The platform in general is easy to use once you get the hang of it, but there is definitely a learning curve involved.

Pourquoi choisir CounSol.com

I was unhappy with the support with SP.

Price, support, and features
Howard

I'm Staying with Counsol

It's the perfect application to run my practice. It always performs perfectly, was customizable to perfectly match my needs without compromise. My clients have no problems accessing their portal, sending secure messages, using the secure journaling feature, and making payments. Using Counsol lets me focus on caring for my clients and not wrestling with a software application!

Avantages

My favorite feature of Counsol.com is the attentive, knowledgeable, available and helpful customer service with this product. I'm fortunate enough to have an assigned Support Manager who makes it his priority for me to be productive with this software. This is in stark contrast to other software vendors that send you to FAQs, ChatBots, or Knowledge Bases directories to hunt down your answers. My favorite technical feature is the availability of FORMS for use with my clients. No other software has the depth/breadth and ease of use for form creation and use.

Inconvénients

The interface and client experience with the portal is dated with its look and functionality. The online session functionality is not supported for clinicians that are not located in the United States.

Cynthia

Excellent Product!

Avantages

I use the telehealth platform and it’s fantastic- never an issue. I love that
after a session, the credit card gets billed automatically, the invoice gets automatically noted as paid and
if you chose, sent out. (All of that is optional too but included in the monthly price which is worth every
penny, in my opinion.). I also use them for notes and forms clients sign right on the platform (both
which you can customize, and for an additional fee Wiley planners are available), email (confidential),
sending of claims with the click of ONE button (you have them filled out as you want via a template
when you set up the client and can change this of course). Their customer service is GREAT and they
help you along with questions-most often the DAY you call/email. You are assigned one person too,
which I like. There are so many other great features- clients have a confidential journal they can, if they
choose, share with you, folders for handouts you may want to put in the system for them to access,
online scheduling if you choose, w email/text reminders as an option, -- it goes on and on. Can you tell
I’m a fan? Tax season becomes a breeze too!

Inconvénients

Billing is complicated , so much so I can’t even say in what areas specifically

Réponse de CounSol.com

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a review of Counsol.com. We appreciate your kind words and are a fan of you as well :)

Répondu le 02/03/2022