Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Act!

Act! Premium est la solution idéale pour les petites et moyennes entreprises qui veulent améliorer leur communication, augmenter leurs ventes et fidéliser leurs clients sur le long terme. Une grande flexibilité et de nombreux...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

3,3

Parcourir les avis sur Act!

687 avis sur 687
Classer par :
Perry
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 21/08/2018

Excellent Software! I run my entire business on ACT!

My Experience with ACT has been great. I have spoken to support on occasion and they are very knowledgeable and supportive, and have always resolved any issues or questions I have. The one great feature of ACT is that it is on my laptop. So if I travel or the internet is down, I can still function - not so with SF.

Avantages

It is very simple to use and yet very powerful. It provides me with Notes and Histories and as many fields as I need to put in data about my customers and vendors. It is linked to my phone as well as my admins data. I really cannot see running my business without ACT.

Inconvénients

really nothing to complain about. they do updates and patches to fix any issues I have ever encountered

Tammy
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 14/10/2020

ACT! for Insurance/Financial Advisors

I love all the features that meet the needs of financial advisors. The customizable fields are beneficial and improve the overall use of the software. It has probably just as many features as other customer relations management programs but cost is substantially less. Very happy with my selection.

Avantages

The Act! for Advisors software has been modified to meet the requirements of a financial advisor which includes being able to input information regarding insurance contracts. The new Marketing Automation is an great way to send out Newsletters, etc.

Inconvénients

They have lots of online resources/video's to learn the Marketing Automation. You can also speak to customer service but they recently cut their remote access where you can have customer service work on your computer to help answer/show you how to do things with the marketing automation.

Pourquoi choisir Act!

Salesforce was cost prohibitive.

Logiciel antérieur

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Act!

Cost while not sacrificing the overall features.
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 21/10/2022

Marketing Automation AWFUL - Zero support

Avantages

The way it’s supposed to work is ok. Not great. But getting it to work is a very heavy lift. And with inadequate support, it’s totally up to the user to figure it out.

Inconvénients

Where do I start? Bottom line is that setup for marketing automation is nearly impossible. I’ve used successfully ACT! for more than 20 years. But marketing automation is a disaster. The documentation is unhelpful, and in some places, downright incorrect. It has lots of broken links. And their support staff, all offshore, knows nothing about how to help with the marketing automation feature. I had to hire someone who finally figured it out, by trial and error, after several weeks of work.

Réponse de Act!

Richard, first let us say we're sorry that you're experiencing this problem, we're sure it's frustrating. We want to help and hope you'll reach out to us at [email protected] and provide your contact information so we can contact you directly.

Répondu le 04/11/2022

Les meilleures alternatives à Act!

Maud

Publié le 13/11/2022

It offers a very comprehensive solution to grow the customer network.

Avantages

Potential Customer interactions have been a very effective tool for gaining customers, satisfying and retaining customers. It has versatile marketing automations.

Inconvénients

Customer service was not very professional. Their late return suspended the business process, I was not satisfied with it.

Réponse de Act!

Thank you Maud for taking the time to share that Act! is making your workday a little easier. We love hearing from our customers, so thanks again for sharing - this made our day!

Répondu le 15/11/2022
Van McLean
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 22/04/2021

ACT! for NGOs

I generally find ACT! basic but easy to use. You find there what you need - particularly the database management.

Avantages

I have pioneered the purchase of ACT! in my company. Back then, It offers a perpetual license per user which is great as you don't subject yourself to a monthly or annual subscription. I love the fact that ACT! marketing can be customised and very rare that it falls under the promotions tab of the email recipient.

Inconvénients

ACT! can only be linked to a certain version of Outlook which i find not helpful. Not all the licenses we purchased were maximise as they find ACT! a work duplicate particularly on the finance side since only selected accounting software can be integrated in the ACT! system.

Nathan
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/04/2020

Small Business' should use ACT! for organizational needs.

As long as you are not trying to overload the system creating multiple profiles for many companies, this product works great for smaller companies trying to get their foot in the door for a cross connection software with sales, help desk for technical team, and financial support all in one.

Avantages

You can input any information and update it and the information can be seen by anyone in the organization. Makes communication between teams very simple and quick.

Inconvénients

I am not a fan of the way they use multiple contacts past two for a business. If there are a list of people to communicate with each profile has up to two contacts, with more than two a new profile for the company has to be created, creating multiple profiles for each company which can cause confusion for other sections of the company, including processing payments and sending to the wrong contact at the other end or returning a product to the wrong section of said business.

Orsolya
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 23/09/2022

this might be good for small businesses

Avantages

We used this software mainly for contact management. We received the emails through Act! and replied back to customers through this system. Also used for scheduling/receiving viewing requests.
What I really liked in this software was that is was very easy to see what was happening during the day, how many emails and viewings we had. You could see the attachments, previous contacts from the customer.
The viewing handling feature was pretty easy to use, you can leave notes, edit the contact details easily.

Inconvénients

I personally did not find this software very user friendly. It was a bit difficult to handle the attachments and we did not always had the proper connection with between Act! and Outlock, therefore we stopped using the Act! after a certain time. But this might be good for smaller businesses.

Réponse de Act!

Thank you, Orsolya for letting us know how your business uses Act!. We appreciate your time and feedback!

Répondu le 04/10/2022
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 20/06/2022

Product not being sold as described

Great product but absolutely dreadful product development team.

Avantages

Contact management, diary management, Opportunity management.

Inconvénients

I need my CRM to integrate with Google so that potential customers can book appointments with me. The software is sold with Google synchronisation. I even asked if the software would synchronise with Google. 4 months later the software still does not synchronise and they cannot give any answer as to when it will be fixed. No worries I think, I could synchronise with Microsoft's Outlook instead… Except that doesn't work either!

Réponse de Act!

Mark, thank you for letting us know about this - this is not the experience we strive to provide our customers. Please reach out to https://www.act.com/resources/contact/ or call 866-873-2006 so we can get a few more details, and provide some possible solutions.

Répondu le 18/07/2022
Melissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 11/06/2022

But is it a class ACT?

Avantages

When we first implemented the data base years back there was some push back from our current staff, but eventually everyone saw the value.

Inconvénients

They upgraded and no longer offer service support for our version

Réponse de Act!

Thank you, Melissa for taking the time to share this. We value your feedback! It sounds as though you are using an older version of Act! and we hope you'll find this webpage that describes our more recent offerings helpful: www.act.com/upgrade-center/

Répondu le 20/06/2022
Tamar
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 12/04/2022

ACT as a Company Directory and Internal Records Source

Avantages

ACT is limited in what you are able to accomplish which could be a good thing. The limit in feature availability makes it more seamless to use the features that are at the forefront of the application. The bare minimum is that I can access employee and client records and I can't complain on that front since ACT does provide those details.

Inconvénients

On the flip side, the limited features and functionality makes it difficult to access any advanced features. The site glitches make the application quite cumbersome. Also, different company entities require entirely new logins which is an issue I never anticipated. If the option to log in to multiple sites within the same company were to become available, I'd be far more likely to recommend this to new prospective clients. The glitches only serve to make this transition more clumsy.

Bill

Publié le 05/01/2017

How act is helping me working at 74 as a sales man

I have been using ACT's since 1999 and this year I turned 74 and I'm still selling with the very best of them. I sell power supplies to industry and without ACT there is no way I could compete in the world of sales today without ACT, I put everything and anything that helps me sell more in a very competitive field including emails, quotes, power supply spec, and notes. I see so many people who will not invest in this program or database if they did their sales would be much higher nobody can remember everything but ACT does. In all the years I have used at never a problem of any kind I do keep it on three computers as the backup just in case there's a crash of one of my computers. I backup my database 2 to 3 times a week making sure I have everything when I need it. The thing I like most about ACT when I go to sales meetings I have all my information right in front of me on my laptop and so many people don't. So when I am questioned about any customer I can look in my notes and have the answers I need, without ACT my sales numbers would be much lower.
Thanks ACT

Avantages

Without ACT I could not compete as well as I do in the sales world for it is changing every day. I need ACT to help track my customers my orders my RFQ's and so many other things without it I wouldn't have a job today. I see so many salespeople who won't invest in ACT who sales numbers could be so much better I tell them about ACT but they don't seem to want to invest in their future and their future sales that could be so much better.

Inconvénients

I cannot find one thing wrong with ACT I have been using it approximately 20 years and never had a problem I cannot say this about other database programs I have had to use when I worked for other companies. Some of them were super complicated took hours of work just to get your data in whereas using ACT it was a breeze putting data in and saving data of all kinds.

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 19/02/2021

Act! through the years

I love Act!, the functionality, the ability to customize, detailed reports. I run my single jobs, AR, AP, reporting, generate documents, calendar, follow up, email all through Act! and have micro control of every document and report. I have several users and the addons are endless.

Avantages

I began using Act! 20+ years ago the draw for me was the ability to customize the product for my companies needs. I have run my company's database with this software from start up and I have made it work through the years. In the earlier days I was able to automate functionality to stay ahead of trends and have robust productivity far a head of my competitors. As the years have gone on and the product was sold and resold they have updated and brought general users more but have left lifelong users in the dust for profit.

Inconvénients

Subscription services that cripple my ability to utilize the fully purchased/owned product. I feel that the company sold out for recurring subscriptions. I don't care that they want to go to subscription but I do care that I have my feet held to the fire because of it. Users like myself enabled their progress and continued success.

Karen
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 09/10/2017

I may be prejudiced but I love this product

I have used Act personally and for my business almost since its inception. Full disclosure: I have written 7 books on the product as well as the training videos for lynda.com/LinkedIn. I also do consulting work for several other CRM products and wrote a book on SugarCRM. For the money, you can't beat Act. Act has all the power of the "bigger" players without the expensive price point. As newer features are added the existing ones remain relatively stable so that an existing user can upgrade without being hit by a huge learning curve. That said, new users of ANY software product, and specifically CRM software, need to realize that training is essential if they want to unleash the full power of Act. And, like with any other software, support and training is not free - especially if your Act version is several years old. Try calling Microsoft the next time you need help with a spreadsheet or can't get Outlook to send your email and you will see exactly what I mean. However, all Act Premium subscriptions do include free technical support.

I urge readers to take some of the reviews with a grain of salt. For example, Act is absolutely the easiest product out there when it comes to a mail merge. Try doing this in Salesforce and compare the number of keystrokes it takes to complete a merge. Another reviewer complains that you can't merge to over "50 contacts;" that restriction is meant to keep you spam-compliant and can easily be overcome by using the built in Act E-marketing Tool. Another reviewer complained that it took "days" to download the software; again, this is simply not the norm and one has to wonder what kind of security settings might have been blocking the ability to download software.

Avantages

Perfect fit for mid-sized businesses. Great price point. Only truly hybrid solution that allows you to use Act both on your desktop and in a hosted environment.

wayne
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 30/06/2021

Long time ACT! user, especially happy with V23

Greatly improved and confidence-inspiring in V23.
Minimal frustration
ACT! is feature-rich, and discovery of additional functionality is fun as well as useful.
Many useful/fun feature surprises to be discovered with HELP and excellent videos to get there

Avantages

Not easy to learn, but getting much easier. But very powerful for those who would take the time to become familiar with its muscle.
It is apparent to me that Swiftpage folks are remarkably skilled and motivated to make ACT! an (THE) industry leader.
Significantly greater reliability and freedom from issues.
I have seen wonderful improvements in marketing automation with V23
Current functionality of marketing automation was beyond my imagination
Technical assistance is quick and has become absolutely first class. I rate a solid 10

Inconvénients

Steep learning curve, but learning the system is greatly eased recently with new videos that are easy to follow and with a narrative voice that is especially understandable
Technical help is not available on weekends and after hours.

Bud

Publié le 16/04/2017

22 year plus customer Sage / Act

Years ago Act software helped me build a tremendous mortgage business. Out of that experience, I am reaching out to offer some effective criticism to enhance your product. Good luck! Feel free to contact me anytime.

Avantages

I was probably one of the first purchasers of Act. It is a great program that needs a company to put some serious thought behind making it work better. After shopping several other CRM software's I still think it is above the rest in both user friendly and functionality. You price for the product is more than fair (in fact, I think low) but the software runs like it is somebody's part time job.

Inconvénients

Customer service is the worst. The guys in India are great and I have nothing bad to say about them but is there some reason I need to sit on a phone 45 minutes waiting to speak to the representative? Again I think Act could be the CRM leader but I don't see much improvement over the past few years. The principles of this company have sat back and let opportunities walk by not focusing on the customers needs. With all the apps and technologies available Act should have more to offer.When I purchase a product I do not expect to have to spend hours chasing down my answers through videos.

Alissa
  • Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau

Publié le 15/07/2022

Act is the affordable options

Overall Act has been a strategic software choice for our organization.

Avantages

Act has a lot of the features more expensive CRM’s offer without sacrificing usability or features. It is feature rich and simple to use.

Inconvénients

Act hasn’t had many changes in the last two years. I would like to see more growth for this product.

Alternatives envisagées

Salesforce Sales Cloud et SugarCRM

Pourquoi passer à Act!

Act has the more affordable option

Réponse de Act!

We love hearing from customers Alissa! Thanks for letting us know why you selected Act! and how it is helping your business. We look forward to more years delivering value to you!

Répondu le 18/07/2022
Darren

Publié le 03/05/2016

Best featured and Best value CRM for Small business

Firstly, I'm an Act! Certified Consultant and I sell and provide services around Act! and have done so since 2001.

Although I'm not a client, I have continually had to make an assessment about whether Act! is the right product for our prospective and existing clients.

My personal experience is that there is no single software product that is suitable for every business. If you are a big enterprise, Act! isn't the product you are going to invest in. For small business though it should be at the top of your list to review.

Act! has a greater depth and depth of functionality for the price of any CRM software in the market for the small business users. If there was something that were better I'd be inclined to be offering it to our clients. Act! has been around for nearly 30 years and the many things that you are likely to want to be able to do, Act! just does. Many of the small, simple, day to day tasks will be made easier by your use of Act!. Act! is a product that you will hear many loyal and satisfied clients say that they Love and that they can't do without. Act! is easy to use and it's highly configurable. It excels in a MS Windows environment, so if you are running a server with some desktops and laptops it's an ideal solution. It will run faster than any cloud based solution.

Act! comes with both a Windows and Web based access. You could have some using it on their desktop in the office, and others using it via the web browser. The Web version doesn't completely match the windows version for functionality, but the gap is closing. With Act! you can deploy it on your own server so you own and control your data. You can still have the advantage of a web based login but know that your database is in an environment you control. Act! has a range of excellent third party add-ons that en-rich it's functionality and with a new API in the latest 18.1 version there will be many more integrations between Act! and other web based applications.

If I were to simplfy where I see Act! in the market it would be to say it sits in the middle of the basic cloud offerings like Pipedrive, Insightly, Highrise etc. and the full blown CRM's from Saleforce, SugarCRM and Microsoft. If you are an established business that is looking for a best in class CRM to work on your MS Windows platform and still provide good mobile and web browser based access then Act! is ideal.

Lloyd
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 05/02/2019

Best Program

In my business, history is necessary. I have data going back over 25 years that is at my fingertips. That and along with the ability to design and set a drip system to my client base is a great feature. I am very happy with my ACT! program for my business use.

Avantages

I have been a user of the ACT! program since I became a Realtor in 1990. It is one of the most versatile programs around. I am only using parts of the program necessary to run my business. It allows a comprehensive amount of information on each individual on record or family history. All activity is recorded in the history file for future reference. All Emails, letters and correspondence is attached to the individual for future reference. The groups that can be set-up

Inconvénients

There is nothing that I dislike about this program. It has all of the features that are needed to run a business. There are also features included that are helpful in record keeping and developing schedules for a smoother day to day operation.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 05/01/2017

The Most Intuitive and Powerful Sales Tool You Can Have

I have used Act! from the beginning. With that, I mean from inception to today. As a sales representative, I became an expert user of Act! It served as the foundation for my success and gave me an unfair advantage over my peers. While my fellow sales reps worked harder and harder, I worked harder but smarter, winning every sales contest and breaking a few records in the process. As a Regional Sales Manager and VP of Sales, I used the science that Act! afforded me with while my competitors relied on luck. Now, as a consultant, I recommend and teach Act! as the foundation of a solid process. I have turned down consulting contracts because the client company did not and would not install Act! As a sales writer, published in such magazines as Selling Power and Life Insurance Selling, I have recommended and used Act! in dozens of articles and a few books. Act! is key to a successful sales career.

Avantages

Scalability and ability to customize

None

Cody

Publié le 14/12/2017

THe company has been using it for at least 10 years

THere are a lot better CRM's out there figure out what you are using it for and what you need and start shopping I could suggest a few but to me they are a bit industry specific.

Avantages

seems very simple and we had a long standing relationship with ACT with the in house CRM. So we had a lot of our contacts already on board and it does keep track of contacts.

Inconvénients

When I came on board about 3 months ago I suggested going to the cloud the idea was well recieved and I contacted act. We intially had some issues uploading the information some of which I will admit was my own fault. when I did the software lagged extremely bad. I contacted the company spent almost 4 hours o the phone (mostly on hold) the first time and then didnt get a call back untill about 9:30 that night. Then the trial was running out with out the issue being resolved I asked them to extend it while we tried to fix the issue they told me I had to buy it and then they would be able to fix it....

Keith
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 15/04/2020

Fits my business well

Does what I need and what I expected when I purchased it.

Avantages

Flexibility to set ACT to support different operations in my business.

I heavily customise the fields.

One version is my HR system. It beats Sage 50 HR for me

Inconvénients

Difficult question. It does what U require.

If I am being critical, it could do with faster search routines. Also reporting is a bit dated.

Alternatives envisagées

Sage HRMS

Flexibility /customisation
Brian

Publié le 15/08/2019

Long time user

Despite the issues I mentioned above once you get it set up it is very reliable and I never run into issues such as crashing. It is a very stable program in my experience.

Avantages

I've been using Act for 20 years and it works fine for most of my needs. I love that I can synchronize databases with my team members. It is also customizable so that the contact screens show almost any fields you could want. They do have a very good support site with very good walk-throughs to solve problems.

Inconvénients

I know I'm not getting the most out of it or using it to its full capability, but it doesn't seem to be compatible with a lit of other applications where you would need to import your database. I have also found that (maybe because the database attaches to sql server?) it can be a little cumbersome to set up and get it syncing and it is very finnicky.

• Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
3,5

Publié le 21/10/2015

Easy to use amd gives you fuill ownership of your data

Avantages

The deployment options for Act! are more extensive than any other CRM on the market, your data is controlled in your own environment, can be accessed over the network, via Browser and remote devise plus remote synchronisation models for travellers where there is no internet (like on planes).
Act! is also fully customisable to suit your workflow and business strategy requirements over which we have control at all times.
Act! has improved our team collaboration, increased our sales through better process management and reporting
Our team love using Act! as it is simple and easy to understand

Inconvénients

Swiftpage have only had ownership of Act! for 2 years whereas Sage had it for over 10 years, I believe they have strong strategy on future development of Act! however there has not been a lot of change over the past year. We are hoping for improvements in browser support for 2016

Heather
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 13/06/2019

We Love it!

I think we would be lost without ACT! We have had it for 4+ years now and it seems to be the glue that holds all the information together!

Avantages

Easy to input customer information. Easy to look up info. Print all our contracts and labels.

Inconvénients

Recently started charging more. Meaning they now charge for each computer that has software running on it.

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 20/05/2019

Act Review

I own a sales agency. My business is communication. Act is a great tool for assisting in communicating, I like the auto dialer, and storing records of my communication.

Avantages

Everything in one place. It is great that Act integrates with Outlook so you can keep histories of email messages. You can add attachments such as quotes in word or .pdf form.

Inconvénients

Can we get it to work with OneNote? I use OneNote for my to do's, quote follow up, etc. It would be great if you could link opportunities and histories using OneNote.
I have issues using opportunities. It is really me that has the issue, not the software. Maybe if it was a simpler tool I would use it more??

Réponse de Swiftpage

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the review! And thank you for the feedback - I will pass it along to the team.

Répondu le 22/05/2019