Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur OpenTable

OpenTable est une solution cloud de gestion de restaurant qui permet aux gérants d'accepter les réservations en ligne et d'optimiser la disposition des sièges. Cet outil convient aux restaurants de toutes tailles. OpenTable...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 23/01/2021

avis sur opentable

J'adore ce logiciel, très utile pour l'organisation d'un restaurant.

Avantages

Logiciel très utile dans les restaurants, parfait pour les hôtesses. Nous l'utilisons a chaque jour, afin de savoir quelle table est prise, les réservations et les contacts.

Inconvénients

Il est presque impossible de changer l'organisation des tables dans le restaurant. Par exemple, si on veut changer de place les tables réservées, etc. De plus, le logiciel a beaucoup de fonctions , il n'y a pas un document qui explique celle-ci.

paulina

Publié le 25/05/2020

Quick reservation with no need to call

Easy and convenient. Painless way to make a quick restaurant reservations without being put on hold or talking to a person. Can view manu and everything there is to know about restaurant I'm looking at online.

Avantages

I have been using open table on both sides. I use it to make my personal restaurant reservations and I use it at the restaurant I work for as a server.
I love that when I view restaurants and want to make a reservation about 70% of total restaurants have open table. Its quick and painless way to make a reservation without being put on hold by a hostess..sometimes for very very long time. It give you chose of time and you can read all about the place you looking at. It shows you :hours, Entertainment, menu, you see photos that costumers posted, you see map of location, even who the chef is. Making reservation takes less then 10 seconds!!!! Fast and confident. As a worker it's very easy to operate system. Brainless I would say. I like that I can make notes for each reservation. Such a sever request or allergy.

Inconvénients

For my personal use I never had an issue. As me working with open table every here and then reservations are not showing on my side as hostess/server. I had few angry guest. Will never know if that was a costumer fult or open table system fult for not processing reservation.

Kimberly
  • Secteur d'activité : Automatisation industrielle

Publié le 18/10/2022

OpenTable is Imperative in this Day & Age

I find that OpenTable is a very good option for reservations and that my notes for special instructions are always followed. I also love the reward system. It is fun to build up points and receive Amazon gift cards after so many points are earned. It is also cool that they have the menus available to peruse before you arrive as well as special "experience" options that you can choose at some of the restaurants.

Avantages

It is user-friendly, the calendar option is great, and the ability to invite guests is fantastic. I use OpenTable almost every day. I travel for work and use OpenTable to book all of my lunch and dinner meetings for my clients when possible. I love the rewards program, receiving Amazon gift cards every so often is always fun. I also really enjoy learning about new restaurants in the area I live in and in the towns, I am visiting for work or on vacation. The "experience" option is also fun and tells you a little bit more about each restaurant as you make your reservation.

Inconvénients

The only two complaints that I have is that some restaurants pull open seating on certain days and that all restaurants so not participate in Open table.

Les meilleures alternatives à OpenTable

Kelly

Publié le 10/06/2020

A great reservations software for restaurants

Everything about OpenTable for Restaurants was an experience worth remembering. I never found myself getting lost or hung up on a problem with the software and creating reservations for the guests frequenting the restaurant. It did such a fantastic job with estimating the time that a table will be sitting to eat, depending on their party size, and adjust the schedule based on this. There would be reminders and notes when this would be approaching so I could let the customers know in advance so they didn’t have to come in and get upset. It allowed us to be able to go above and beyond to ensure our guests had the four star experience they were paying for.

Avantages

Where to start when it comes to the best features of the OpenTable software. First and foremost, it is incredibly simple to pick up how to use it after only a few reservations have been made, it’s that great of a system. As a front of the house team member, it allowed me to view the entire floor plan of the restaurant on screen in a visual way that made the most sense to me, which made making reservations that much easier. When it came time to create the reservation, it was a matter of clicking on the proper icon from either a view of the floor plan or a view of the timeline. You are shown an overall view of the guests names and their party size as well as given an estimated time their party will likely be sat given their past visits to the restaurant and based of the average time of a party that size.

Inconvénients

The software version I used has since been updated several times and I’m sure anything that was missing then has been added by now. As a user for multiple years, I strongly believe that there was hardly anything I can think of that was wrong with OpenTable. It helped me complete my job efficiently and all the guests seemed to enjoy their process of using it as well.

Pawel
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 30/11/2022

All in one tool.

I generally like it. It is easy to use by the guests, easy to set up.

Avantages

The fact it offers a broad avriety of different functions

Inconvénients

Payment system with numerous glitches caused some problems over the years.

Lena
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/10/2022

It's like having a Maître d' at your finger tips

Open table is like having your own personal Maitre D' at your fingertips because, you can customize your experience and Open table will make sure the restaurant sees all the needs and requests. I love using it especially when traveling and booking ahead. You can have your reservations all set and if you need to cancel, it is an easy process.

Avantages

OpenTable is great for booking last minute or planning ahead at any restaurant in most cities. Everything is at your finger tips, menus,directions, reviews.
Very user friendly and you are able to customize your reservation with any special needs that you have.
You get see all the choices that are offered of dining in the area that you are looking.

Inconvénients

There is not much I do not like about this software. I would like to see the VIP points never expire. There are times in life that you are not going out alot and it would be great to have that feature. The VIP status though, really does not do much and there are a small percentage of restaurants that will accept there. I would like to see a priority in seating, or a comp of some sort.

Maria
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 24/11/2022

The best app for booking dinner!

Avantages

Open table allows you to find a place to eat and make a reservation, quickly and easily. The search is easy to use and fully customizable. You can search which restaurants are available around a particular time. You can also search for a particular restaurant and it will give you times that it is available closest to the time you requested. You can access most restaurants menus right from the app, so if you want to have a look before committing to a place, you can do it right there. It also allows you to invite guests through the app and provides easy integration with your and any guests' calendars. It also sends reminders for your upcoming reservation. If you need to change or cancel a reservation this is also very intuitive and easy to do.

Inconvénients

Apparently you earn points while making reservations. It seems to take a long time for these to accumulate even though I eat out a lot, and I'm still not clear on what the points can be redeemed for.

Robin
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 24/10/2022

What we gonna have tonight

Open table is wonderful because it simplifies the reservation, simplifies picking a restaurant because its all at your finger tips in 1 place and it takes the hassle out of figuring out where to go. It also introduced us to a number of different place we had never heard of before.

Avantages

This app is great for seeing what restaurants have spots for last minute reservations and for reserving ahead of time. We use it all the time. Its awesome that we can put in our location and find a place to eat without headache and hassle of googling everywhere and calling a bunch of places.

Inconvénients

I really like the app so there isn't anything I'm not happy with

Rebecca
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 29/11/2022

OpenTable makes booking reservations so easy!

The best platform for booking your reservations!

Avantages

Easy platform for booking reservations and searching restaurants. The platform is reliable, you're able to see reviews and also able to make reservations without having to sign in!

Inconvénients

I wish we could book two places as once. Sometimes when you're booking tables for larger parties it's nice to have more than one option, just in case the restaurant, time, or location isn't 100% what you're looking for.

Lisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 10/10/2022

OpenTable makes my chaotic life so much simpler.

I think this is one of the best apps available.

Avantages

I love the features of adding to calendars, sending reminders, inviting guests and canceling when necessary. I also love to see the ratings for the restaurants and their menus.

Inconvénients

There is not anything that I don't like about the software.

Catherine

Publié le 15/09/2022

Best in the restaurant business!

Avantages

Easy interface with customizable features to tailor to any restaurant’s needs.

Inconvénients

Customer service for issues with the software aren’t always helpful.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 29/11/2022

Easy to Book Reservations

Avantages

Most restaurants use OpenTable. It's easy to book reservations using this app.

Inconvénients

There should be a waitlist feature if a restaurant is booked up. Also, not all restaurants use OpenTable so it's hard to keep track which ones are on it and which use something else.

Kendell
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 16/11/2022

Great use of software for reservations

Avantages

I like the ease of creating a reservation in the application. I've never had an issue with the restaurant not receiving my information.

Inconvénients

Location search could be better. Also allowing restaurants to only use the website version and not be listed on the application is not ideal. I'd like to be able to search for The Angus Barn but it doesn't pop up under results. You have to use the OpenTable tool on their website.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 31/03/2021

Halfway there, but needs help

Table reservation management is the basic goal, and attracting new patrons is also right up there. On the latter, OT is only fair. They used to be better about bringing in new people, but seem to have changed their algorithm. But it's not as bad as the money grubbers at Yelp who go out of their way to prevent people from seeing your restaurant name unless you pay them absurd amounts.

Avantages

OT is a reasonably priced reservation system that is reliable and straightforward to use. It offers more extensive services for a large operation, but in its minimal form is easy for a small (35-45 seat) restaurant to use without dedicating a person to managing it.

Inconvénients

The mobile app could be great, but isn't. There are three ways to interact: PC Web, Mobile Web, and Mobile App (Android in my case). They all have slightly different functionality, for no good reason.
- Example 1: The mobile app lets you see previous times a patron came in; mobile Web and PC Web only tell you the number, not the dates. But the mobile app doesn't give you control over scheduling and such. So you find yourself flipping among multiple devices to get your job done.
- Example 2: Mobile Web and mobile app require constant re-login. PC does not.
- Example 3: PC works reliably to see reservations, but after a period of inactivity, stops allowing interaction (such as setting a guest to "Seated"). A browser refresh is required.
Exasperating!

Kathryn

Publié le 05/08/2019

Love Open Table!

OpenTable is wonderful, not only do they have fast and professional customer service, they're also improving the software everyday. I love that we can train our hosts quickly and use the software to make it an enjoyable dining experience for our guests.

Avantages

From a sales perspective, Open Table is fantastic at making sure we have plotted the proper rooms for private events. It is constantly making suggestions and making sure we're in the right time slots for turning tables. For our FOH manangers, it is very easy to train on which makes it less time consuming in the host training process. Guest center is also a great hub to check reviews, see your seating from an app on your phone and make any changes on the go. Love the pop up function and notes section to make sure our hosts have all the information they need. OTrestaurant.com is also wonderful to make sure we have all the right marketing tools turned on and become available to our guests. It is important that our guests have an ease of use to make a reservation and with the bonus points they receive from booking on open table it is just a plus for us to use the software.

Inconvénients

Not a con, but we would love to see Open Table integrate with private dining software to make plotting private events faster.

Réponse de OpenTable

Hi Kathryn, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review!

Répondu le 06/08/2019
Aron

Publié le 22/08/2019

A great tool for restaurant

We have used them for years and would highly recommend them to small, non-corporate restaurants trying to be seen amongst so many local restaurants.

Avantages

Easy for our guests to make reservations, tracks guests visits, you can enter guest notes and historical data to make their next visit more meaningful. They often have "Top Ten" lists for the categories that guests vote you in that you can use for marketing purposes. Reviews on Open Table are considered 'legit' as only real diners can write reviews.

Inconvénients

If you have more money to spend, a program like SevenRooms has more guest tracking data capabilities for tagging and targeted emails/marketing. Can get expensive if your guests often use Open Table to make reservations.

SevenRooms

Pourquoi passer à OpenTable

If we had more money to spend, we would move to SevenRooms, but it is vastly more expensive so we won't be making the switch anytime soon.

Réponse de OpenTable

Hi Aron, thanks for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate your recommendation. We are now able to offer very sophisticated CRM capabilities through Venga. You can learn more here: https://restaurant.opentable.com/products/venga

Répondu le 05/09/2019
Charles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 02/08/2020

OpenTable Remains Industry Leader for Many Reasons

If used as intended, OpenTable can be an unbelievable asset for any restaurant. It makes gathering and communicating guest information so easy and is compatible with the majority of point of sale systems

Avantages

OpenTable has been the industry's leading platform for managing guests and an active shift. OpenTable is compatible with the majority of restaurant point of sale systems which really enhance the amount/ variety of guest information. It makes tracking new and regular guests extremely simple. OpenTable is always improving and expanding its capabilities.

Inconvénients

The countless features of OpenTable don't come cheap. It is definitely an investment and often underutilized.

Yelp Guest Manager et Resy OS

Pourquoi passer à OpenTable

OpenTable has an unmatched platform. Syncing it with your point of sale system and other hospitality programs can give you all of the ammunition you need to create a memorable guest experience for all of your guests.
paul

Publié le 20/05/2021

Not only great for reservations......

OpenTable has been great for running the dining room more efficiently, and allows us to maximize our reservations and table turns like never before. Our hosts can confidently run the dining room from the tablet at the host stand and deal with all the reservations, walk ins, call aheads, using a waiting list. Everything is very easy to manage. With the ability to enter such succinct information about each table sat as to where they are in their meal, whether it is appetizer, meal, dessert, is the check on the table....it makes it much easier to estimate when a table will be done, so we can quote guests the proper wait time. I have been thoroughly impressed with OpenTable since we started using it a few years ago.

Avantages

Most everything you can do with this software is very intuitive. Very easy to learn how to do multiple things very quickly and very easy to teach my other employees to do the same. I love how I can run my dining room on a busy weekend night from my tablet and be in complete control of all reservations, walk ins, and call aheads.

Inconvénients

Very few issues with this software. If i had to come up with one for the review, i would say that it can be slightly buggy every once in awhile. What i mean is, some settings that i have changed to block tables for reservations or reconfigure the dining room setup can revert to previous settings without my doing. Once in a blue moon, but it is very frustrating when it happens.

Publié le 16/02/2021

Longtime user

So far our experience has been very good. We are even giving their online ordering a try through our 2nd location.

Avantages

User friendly and easy to navigate. Also a very established business for online reservations, which mean that most of our staff has worked with it in the past and is familiar with the layout and set-up of it. Very good customer support and is very knowledgeable about the software and can easily talk you through whatever process you are looking at completing.

Inconvénients

Little clunky and cluttered to navigate around it via the app. Also a lot of steps to add guest into the system for simple just seating a walk-in.

Resy OS

Pourquoi passer à OpenTable

Customer service and the fact that they have been at this game longer than most
Joshua

Publié le 05/07/2018

Very easy and great tool for booking ahead and making reservations.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is its usefulness, coupled with its simplistic yet easy layout. The options for available times and selections are very easy to read, making it very user-friendly. I also liked the way the layout also seemed to cater to touchscreen devices with larger than average digital buttons for selections. This definitely contributes to use on the go when a reservation may be needed to be made last minute. The available time suggestions closest to my desired time and date option also save me time from having to search around and find an available date and time.

Inconvénients

There is not much I dislike about this software, but one thing that I would appreciate is in regards to desired date storage. What I mean by this is, let us say I have a date and time in mind for a reservation, and that time slot is not available, I am unable to book that timeslot. However, I am never made aware if that time slot becomes available unless I keep checking on that timeslot. It would be ideal if this software could incorporate an email alert or equivalent if a previously unavailable timeslot becomes available (due to the party originally occupying the reservation say cancels their existing reservation or if more seating becomes available) such that I can book my desired timeslot. While I realize this is more a feature I would like to see in a future update as opposed to an issue with the present software, I feel that this is something that is lacking that could be easily incorporated as a very useful user option.

Megan

Publié le 04/10/2019

Opentable and Venga

I’ve been using it in every restaurant I have worked in for 13+ years. The continued evolution of the product is much appreciated.

Avantages

There is so many benifits- ease of use, platform for managing reservations prior to and in the moment, it aids in generating reservations, retaining guests and collecting data. Now that there is a venga connection I’m over the moon!

Inconvénients

Honestly the cost per reservation is a little high for small owner operated restaurants but the added benefits are unmatched.

Yelp Guest Manager et SevenRooms

Pourquoi choisir OpenTable

Now that venga has been added we will be moving away from another product.

Pourquoi passer à OpenTable

Main stream product used by 90% of market. Allows for better advertising and venga is amazing!
Jenny
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 26/04/2018

I predominantly use OpenTable for all my meal reservation-making.

Easy planning, less anxiety in wondering if a restaurant will have a wait, easy searching and filtering.

Avantages

What I like the most about OpenTable is its ease of use. If I know what restaurant I want to book a reservation for and they have availability, I can basically get in and get out in less than 2 minutes. THAT'S efficiency.

I also like that you can customize searches by specific neighborhoods, specific occasions or ambiances (romantic vs. casual, etc.) and obviously prices.

Yelp isn't a main competitor but I hate that when you search for a bar or restaurant in a certain neighborhood on Yelp the results populate many, many bars or restaurants beyond that neighborhood to satisfy the search generation. I like that OpenTable functions more explicitly and narrowly than Yelp but it MAY include some very close neighborhoods in a search query.

OpenTable's trend forecasting and "places we think you'd like" are on point, too. They do a good job of assimilating restaurants into categories not just by food type but ambiance type and cost. On OpenTable, very often I'll book a reservation and then come back to check something and see that there are recommended restaurants for me that I actually already have on my personal list. It's not just like, "You picked an Italian restaurant, so we're going to recommend another Italian restaurant!". It feels more personalized and catered to me because many other factors are seemingly taken into account besides just food type.

Inconvénients

This isn't a dig at the software specifically but I feel like some high end or modern / niche restaurants decide to host reservations on Resy instead and that tends to deter me from using OpenTable from time to time. I haven't had any issue with the OpenTable software specifically.

Nichole
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 10/12/2017

Open Table/ Dirty Table

Avantages

The ease of access of this app is too good for words. If everyone is sufficiently trained, and staff members are on their A game, this is app is quite helpful and useful. It allows all members of staff to update the POS system in order to communicate quickly what status a table is at. It is also helpful with assigning tables to certain parties and deciding upon wait times. For the Hostess, this system is great all all hosts should learn this program at some point in their career. I would only say that it is harder to expect a server to stay on top of updating the system for the hosts throughout their steps of service.

Inconvénients

While the overall application is easy to use and very informative, it does tend to send some mixed signals between servers and hosts if not used properly. The app shows table layout on the screen that allows the user to see which tables have guests, which tables are empty but need to be bussed, and which tables are ready for new guests to be seated. The problem here is that unless a server has time between taking care of her other guests to run to a POS station to inform a hostess that a table is dirty and then find time 5-10 minutes later to see if her buster has cleaned the table and then update the table through the system, clean tables are forgotten and wait times are lengthened due to miscommunications. The structure itself is easy to use, however it seems to add

Dave

Publié le 23/07/2020

OpenTable Lover

OpenTable has been a pleasure to use since it's new facelift, I would recommend any and all restaurants to get on board.

Avantages

Finally upgraded a lot of options for the software. It's been years and years making suggestions with this company, glad they started to finally implement what industry people needed.

Inconvénients

The cost associated with some of the repeat business seems like it's unnecessary, but as long as it's driving business towards me I'm OK with it.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 06/02/2020

Great Reservation and Seating System

OpenTable provides a lot of functions that benefit us. From a seating system to online reservation system, it supports the flow of the restaurant. It provides features that allows us to keep up with guests requests, VIPs, referrals and even integrates with our email provider for marketing. It is a great overall tool.

Avantages

It is very user friendly for guests and admins. It is easy to navigate and flows very well. Makes the experience better for everyone.

Inconvénients

It works very well and there are not any current functions that we are looking for that is not provided.

1 097 avis