Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Orderhive

Orderhive est un système de gestion de commandes dans le cloud qui s'adresse aux distributeurs, commerces de détail et commerçants de détail de toutes envergures. Avec Orderhive, les vendeurs en commerces de détail peuvent suivre...

En savoir plus

Sean

Publié le 03/11/2017

Fantastic

Avantages

Orderhive was the only suitable order management system that I could find, that would provide a integration with Royal Mail (UK delivery service). Whilst this took some time to achieve (about 2 months), the integration works very well, enabling us to print off shipping labels without manually entering in the address. Orderhive also integrates with our online store, which allows the orders to be synced with ease. They listen to feedback and have great support. Orderhive have all the features necessary for our order management.

Inconvénients

Nothing much, it's not perfect, but they're working towards it by listening to customers opinions. Maybe faster integration time, although they did run into some complications with our integration (probably why no one else does it with Royal Mail).

Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 07/09/2021

Great All-In One Software!

Orderhive has been great. It has allowed us to accurately sync our inventory across 4+ channels and even automate fulfillment from outside sales channels to our Amazon FBA inventory. We have grown sales just by connecting more sales channels and accurately showing our inventory. They had the integrations we needed, and setup was easy.

Avantages

This software had the most integrations, and more importantly, the integrations we NEEDED. We landed on Orderhive as they filled all of our channel needs as well as providing some cool custom Automation features that my team and I can write ourselves. Whenever there is ANY sort of technical issue / bug, we submit the issue directly to the support team and it is resolved within 24-hours almost all of the time. It usually only takes longer due to us needing to provide more information to the technical team so they can fix our problem.

Inconvénients

Not many items on this list, so I'm reaching here. Shipping is not as fluid / smooth as our previous software that did ONLY shipping, but our volume is low enough that it has not impacted our day to day operations. Writing Automation can speed things up and we have no problem shipping / fulfilling 50+ orders a day. We do wish there was a way to bulk MAP products together so we can quickly clean up our duplicate / multiple products that are the same but with different SKU's, but that is a task that should be done slowly anyways to eliminate the chance for mistakes.

Sellercloud, NetSuite, ecomdash et ShipStation

Pourquoi choisir Orderhive

Shipping Easy had promised inventory management, and it WAS working, but all of a sudden stopped. We were not informed that Shipping Easy moved away from inventory management, and we needed a more robust inventory management software. That was our main goal, inventory management. Everything else that Orderhive does has just been a complete value-add to this choice. We are SO glad we have made the switch.

Logiciel antérieur

ShippingEasy

Pourquoi passer à Orderhive

Orderhive did EVERYTHING for us. They offered the integrations we needed, and that was the final deciding factor.
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 17/04/2019

Be Cautious of Orderhive

2 weeks ago, I sent an email to our original sales representative, stating that I wished to cancel the project. I had a reply from the CEO of the company, and in that email it confirmed what I had suspected for some time… He stated that “In the last two months, we have upgraded architecture of Orderhive to achieve customisation in the SaaS version. So we can deliver better and much faster than earlier. I am working on your requirement to figure out how we can achieve it in SaaS customisation.”

Orderhive has essentially used the money we have paid them to develop our custom solution to upgrade their own SaaS solution - we have funded some part of the development of their SaaS product that they will ultimately use to sell to other customers.

It is frustrating that they are now refusing to refund our monies, which in reality, is a tiny portion of what we have spent in time and wages on this project. They have a clear refund policy - but usually these only apply when something/anything is actually delivered.

It is absolutely possible that the Orderhive out-of-the-box SaaS solution is a good one. However, I would warn anyone who is looking at the “Plus”/”Enterprise” solution to be extremely cautious of Orderhive. If you do go ahead, do not accept the scope that is sold to you by Orderhive - insist on a custom, detailed scope of works with details about how each feature will work. Insist on progress payments that are payable on delivery of each feature.

Avantages

I can only speak of my experience, as an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer. I try to be fair in all my reviews, and this review should only be taken into consideration if you are looking at becoming an Orderhive Plus/Enterprise customer.

Around 18 months ago I started conversations with Orderhive as a potential vendor to run a large portion of our ecommerce business. It seemed promising, and the idea that the Plus (now called Enterprise) solution was customisable was the reason I decided to select Orderhive.

There was a significant amount of due-diligence from my end. It took me around 6 months to get my head around what features the software currently had, and what we would need to have Orderhive complete as a customisation.

This in itself was also quite a bit of work - there were a number of revisions to the contract documents, created by a non-technical sales representative. My concerns started around this point when I was unable to speak with a technical representative to discuss, in more detail, how each feature would work.

The google doc that I created to try to capture the detail of each feature was simply copy and pasted in to the contract document - meaning that if I missed something then it was going to be developed incorrectly. It seemed that there was no attempt whatsoever from Orderhive to truly understand what it was that we required on a deep level.

Inconvénients

Nonetheless, once we signed the contract, and we paid the deposit, things were underway - and I will admit it did seem promising. Within around 8 weeks Orderhive had set up the staging and production server environments and had completed some very basic functionalities such as adding an additional column to the Kanban order view.

However, once the very basic customisations were completed, things completely stopped. It was tough work from my part to get the Orderhive team together to discuss where the project was at, and why it had stopped. We had a couple discussions about how to get things back on track, but it was at this point that I wondered if Orderhive had just realised some of the complexities that would be involved in our customisations.

It took around 3 more months of exchanges between us for me to formulate a plan in how finish this project - I compromised significantly on the features we originally requested. I actually removed the largest customisation from the project in the hopes it would kick it back in to gear. But it seemed the damage was done - the Orderhive team no longer wanted to work on this project - and instead place their focus on an easier (more profitable) area of their business.

Les meilleures alternatives à Orderhive

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Adobe Commerce

Brandon
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 01/11/2022

Orderhive is great!

Avantages

Order management, serialization of products and inventory management are a breeze!

Inconvénients

We are just digging into some of the features, very pleased with everything so far.

George

Publié le 21/01/2020

Not perfect, but lightyears ahead of anything else on the market.

Orderhive has helped us reduce latency in order fulfilment, allowed us to setup automations which add users automatically to mailing lists in other platforms, and therefore ask for feedback, provide offers etc. It allows us to create invoices automatically, to manage our inventory across multiple platforms, to keep track of customers, to print shipping labels and all paperwork needed on customised forms that we built (The paperwork that can be generated is pretty standard, but all can be customised by you, if it's fairly minor or even i some cases major changes needed. You don't have to pay them for this.) We work much better now and I hope as we integrate more and grow, Orderhive will grow alongside us. Customer service is definately the high point. If I can be polite and say they are very patient, helpful and we are NOT an easy business/customer to fit software to. if they can manage you - you will be fine. Orderhive is not perfect, but it is more perfect than anything else on the market. It's also not the cheapest - but you get what you pay for - a million features, more can be built if you need them - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Orderhive to anyone, and regularly do. Awesome.

Avantages

Orderhive allows us to integrate almost everything with almost everything. Probably the best feature of Orderhive is the least tangible or measureable: the staff. The customer service I have received has been outstanding thus far. The team are knowledgeable and transparent and will always at least try to help you get to where you need to be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is smart and incisive and always goes above and beyond to get you there. I'm not sure when he sleeps, but is always around when you need him. The rest of the team are supportive and available. The automations are our other most liked feature. The ability to set rules based actions, create auto invoices, send emails when something happens, move orders around automatically is great. I genuinely could not find another piece of similar software that will do as much as orderhive does, for the price point that it does it at. It is not perfect by any means, but even in their flaws, they excel: there is, built in, a feedback feature which when opened, will allow you to search for issues highlighted by other users and from there you can see if it is development, planned, executed etc. If something needs doing they listen to users almost constantly and will implement it. It feels like they are building and evolving the platform on almost a daily basis and based on customer feedback, which is awesome.

Inconvénients

The one downfall of Orderhive is its biggest plus - It's massive. There is no way you will learn it all in a week or even a month. It is so packed with features that it's impossible to know how many ways it will fix workflows or what it can help you with, simply because it is so flexible; this takes time to learn. The demo version is not long enough (2 weeks) and you'll need to pay for the team to set you up ($99). This is a bit catch 22, when you do the demo with demo data, it looks like a fairly standard bit of kit - nice but nothing super special. It's only when you actually get your data in there and start using it that you begin to understand how and why it will help. You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet. Doing the demo with the team definitely helped and I recommend it to everyone. It's impossible to get an idea of it on your own. The help database is good, lots of videos, but way more depth is needed in articles to understand how features work the way they do. For example, what rules the automations follow. What order they get activated in. If one is triggered and another 2nd later automations instructions conflict with it, what happens. The automations side is new and I feel like they're still building it out though, so probably more articles will come later. The features though are great, and we genuinely couldnt run our business without them.

Zapier, Craftybase, Multiorders et Zoho Inventory

Pourquoi passer à Orderhive

It's more intuitive. It has almost all the features of all the others put together. Everything it doesn't do is in progress and the team are super responsive to adding features and helping you make the software work for you. Customer service is better, the price point is appropriate and it is just better. It is supremely powerful and it would recommend anyone use it and/or switch.
Steve

Publié le 29/09/2020

Powerful automation, great UI, and outstanding support

Avantages

Orderhive has exceeded our expectations.

It is very fairly priced for the power of the system.

The automations for order processing and purchasing are huge labor savers. You can be quite creative using them to fit your business.

Anytime we get to a point where we can't do something we want, their team takes it seriously and tries to figure out how to help with a different process or even taking the issues to their development team for exploration.

The UI is beautiful compared to competitors. There are some limitations in search, sort and filter of large data sets, but they are working on expanding and strengthening it.

Onboarding takes time if you are migrating from other systems, but they are always present to problem solve. Data flows easily in and out of the system via excel sheets.

Integrations work well and APIs seem reliable.

We are US based. Orderhive is India based. I was worried the time difference would make it difficult to receive quality support, but their support team is quickly available most of the time so it is never a problem.

Highly recommended and I look forward to watching this strong platform get even stronger with its creative and humble corporate culture

Inconvénients

I would like to see much more pop up contextual help. If I could hover over a help icon next to a field name, I wouldn't need to start a chat. That would save everyone time.

Mujahid
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 13/03/2022

Excellent ERP with great Third-Party Integration

Orderhive is an excellent solution for small and mid-level businesses. We have set it up for many clients and all of them have had an excellent experience with it.

Avantages

Orders synchronization, purchase order management, inventory management, and order fulfillment have really helped our clients stay organized and grow their business.

Inconvénients

There aren't any cons really. There were a few issues a year ago but Orderhive has resolved all of them.

Skubana et SAP Business One

Pourquoi passer à Orderhive

Excellent support, ease of use and setup, and great third-party integration.
Neil

Publié le 07/01/2022

A perfect for my ecommerce store

Excellent

Avantages

The strong integration with Woocommerce and Quickbooks and the easy to use workflow

Inconvénients

Ideally I would like shipping integration into my shipping partner they are currently looking at this

DEAR

Pourquoi choisir Orderhive

Because this software offers everything that I need

Logiciel antérieur

Pipefy

Overall it was better
Amanda
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 18/09/2018

Overall - good stuff, some bugs need worked out - but generally meets all my needs

This allows me to sync 3 WooCommerce sites and ShipStation. I love that it's generally a one stop shop for reports and product ordering. While it's been a bumpy ride these past few weeks during the transition - its going much better now and I believe it will continue to get better as time goes on.

Avantages

- Customization of colors, templates, email responses.
- Generally quick response time on chat - until recent when they switched from 1.0 to 2.0. I assume they are busy with that transition, so hopefully they will gain some more time in the future to get back to their quicker response I was used to in 1.0.
Generally able to solve all my needs within a few days when issues come up

Inconvénients

- Glitches still, I clear my cache pretty regularly, but nothing I generally can't work around
- 2.0 at first was so bad compared to 1.0, but finally 2.0 is catching up.
- Wish there were more tutorials, but I resorted to making my own.

Robert

Publié le 15/07/2022

Good value for the money

So far, It's been good. it has it's glitches that can't be resolved because i have a complicated situation. But that's because of me. It's been reliable overall and I will continue to use it.

Avantages

Honestly, the price was the driving force behind the decision. That along with a dedicated account rep and the ability to customize work flow

Inconvénients

I lost the account rep after the first year, fair enough. But support is hit or miss.
It took 24 hours to resolve my last simple issue

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 11/10/2019

2 servers connected

I would recommend OH to new clients to manage all stock and inventory especially if they use kitting..

Avantages

We like the way this software has live updates and is easy to connect.

Inconvénients

The changes to the software design and look.. I actually liked the old school look and feel..

Adobe Commerce

Pourquoi choisir Orderhive

Neto is expensive and out of date.

Pourquoi passer à Orderhive

I actually use both in tandem
Axelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 02/02/2022

Great Software for order processing

Avantages

This software is easy to use, intuitive. It provides many different functions for order processing and allow us to dispatch orders between different warehouses and dropshippers. The customer service is always available and provides a good support

Inconvénients

The return section is not great. we're always talking in order number and this section is sorting by customer name... (?) not possible to search an order number, and even sometimes to find out with the customer name. On the purchase section, once on order is made, no update is made inside the product. So if you add a barcode to a product after a purchase validation, the barcode won't appear in the purchase. We have to remove the product, save the purchase, edit again and add the product again, which is time consuming... Automations are not really reliable. Sometimes they don't work for an order, and sometimes they don't work anymore.... in the product section, I don't get how to remove a product from a created file. Well, may be I could find in the help center how to do it, but then it is not intuitive

Vitalijs
  • Secteur d'activité : Matériel informatique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 30/11/2016

Does have some fantastic features and excellent customer care but could be a little cheaper

I am using orderhive now for about 5 month and must say that software is very advanced and versatile, especially for those who want to hook up a lot of channels but enjoys shopify too much as their main hub for order flow and product sync. It has solved us two biggest issues we have had - invoices that match our integrated label paper (including combined orders, etc.)and pick-list which allows you to quickly collect and process orders for the day just by pressing one button. It is well worth the money to paid, especially given the ease of the bulk adjustments that can be made on the system. It has also solved our biggest issue with shopify - lack of multi currency support where we simply use multiple shopify accounts with separate pricing strategies for each country. I do recommend it to those who want to have complete cost control and runs regular purchasing as this is also where I import my new stock given the ease of use and speed of raising a new order. I still believe that there is more to be gained if they would lower the price a little as I do want to expand and would welcome a fee + commission rather than the 25$ they charge for each channel as with so many shops you can easily run up into problems and that is also the reason why we are using other apps for eBay and another for Amazon integration. I am sure that with time they will only get better.

Avantages

Great customer care and simple to use software

Inconvénients

Price for each channel is 25$ so if you have 10 channels that will be 250$ a month which is a little high.

Réponse de OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Vitalijs. Thank you for your honest feedback. We're glad the software is helping your business. We'll take your suggestions into consideration and keep enhancing. :)

Répondu le 01/12/2016
Asya
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 11/02/2022

Great product and service that developed very good throughout the years!

There is need for development on a number of things but overall Orderhive has really met our needs and improved a lot of things that make our work with it easier.

Avantages

We have 3 channels through which we sell our products and Orderhive does a good job to manage that. When we searched for an inventory system that pleases our needs it was the only one that provided what was needed by our business.

Inconvénients

The integration with our ETSY shop is at a very unsatisfactory level. Most of the time there is no quantity updates on the products we have there and we have to manually go through each listing and update the quantity ourselves!

Michelle
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Publié le 22/06/2017

Lacking some aspects but overall a good inventory system.

Avantages

This software has great reports and I can bundle products from the stores we sell on. It also has more integrations for our type of business such as houzz and stripe which no other inventory management software has; trade gecko being one of the other software's we considered.

Inconvénients

When we are typing manual orders it doesn't bring up all variations at times. For instance we could have 21 variations of a diamond tool so we need to know our SKU's off hand to make it quick and easy. Also we would like to see an integration with Mailchimp and be able to see product sales by Category per month instead of having to look them up one at a time. Customers tab is great but we have many customers that are under a singular company. It would be more beneficial to have the ability to have a "Company" tab and be able to sort customers under their company. A great example would be if our rep from company a comes in and buys something we can find company a and bring up a ticket for him, however if another person from company a comes in we would find company a and make the ticket for him.

Réponse de OpenXcell Technolabs

Hey Michelle, Thank you for the feedback. We will take your suggestion into considerations.

Répondu le 22/06/2017
Giannina
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

Publié le 07/03/2022

Easy to implement and use, with very good features and custoemr support for great price

Avantages

visibility on inventory and product managment features

Inconvénients

integration with quikbooks is not good and I would like to have better visibility in order managment.

Odoo

Pourquoi passer à Orderhive

it was easier,, didnt need expensive support
Isabel

Publié le 17/07/2017

I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer...

Avantages

Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

Inconvénients

I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.

Harrison

Publié le 03/04/2017

Easy to use, powerful tool for managing and selling inventory

We've had a very solid experience using Orderhive . One of the best things about this product, is the active development team. They are not standing still by any means - recently they updated the user interface, added insured shipments, and improved the overall flow.

The active support team makes it easy to fix anything issues you might come into contact with.

We tried a lot of different software - the simplicity and small learning curve made this one a winner.

Avantages

Active developers and support team are one of our favorite things.
Clean interface.
Ease of converting sales into shipments.
Tracking of packages built in

Inconvénients

Can be a bit slow at times to load between pages
Updates occur without documentation, so you don't always know what has changed

Thank you Harrison !

Répondu le 02/06/2017
Linda

Publié le 04/07/2016

Great value and customer service

I had been searching for a product to manage my inventory for my online sales plus also my wholesale sales, and most of the products out there that I found were too expensive for my budget. These costs add up, especially for small businesses. I came across Ordehive, which has a long list of features for a great price.

Initially I had some trouble setting up the system, though was blown away by the fast customer service and the ease of communication. My point of contact has been customer representative - we have had numerous skype calls, emails and messages to get things working the way they should.

The Orderhive team have made changes to the system for me so it is more suitable to my business.

Avantages

Entry level cost with great features; great customer service; the ability to have all of my inventory organised

Inconvénients

There are some features that need tweaking for my particular business, though the orderhive team take all of this feedback on board and are open to making changes.

Réponse de OpenXcell Technolabs

Hi Linda. Thank you for your honest feedback. :)

Répondu le 05/07/2016
Travis
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 11/06/2018

Excellent, positive, easy to use, with great support.

Accurate inventory, a single location to process orders from, better rates on shipping labels, and a smooth process to actually process our orders.

Avantages

The interface is clean and easy to understand. Work flow is smooth and quick to process. Most things are readily apparent. Support has been above and beyond. I have had a flood of question as I try and integrate their system with ours, and they've been there every time. I cannot say enough good things about the Orderhive team. Their product does exactly what they state it will do, but their support staff has really won me over.

This software has resolved inventory issues that have been plaguing our organization for months, without the need to implement multiple fixes or plugins to achieve our goals. A simple one-stop shop for these woes.

Inconvénients

I wish more things were customizable without hitting Orderhive plus. That being said, this falls under the wish list category. Software works and does as advertised without add-ins.

Maud
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 20/03/2018

Great software to keep track of your inventory when using Multi Channel to sell your Products

peace of mind knowing where all my inventory is

Avantages

The support is top notch, if you have a problem they are always there to assist you in a live chat and if they happen to be afk they get back to you soon.

The fact that this allows you to track your sales on amazon.com as well as amazon.ca as well as FBA for both countries is just what I needed. It does many other countries too as well.

It supports multi currency which is great when selling in different countries.

You are able to merge different SKU to a main SKU so they get tracked all under one main sku and your inventory is accurate.

You can also use this software to process orders that are not placed on amazon but you want to fulfill by amazon. It works perfectly.

Inconvénients

There was a small glitch with the shipping pricing for Merchant Filled by Amazon, I raised the issue with support and it was fixed the next day.
I did not experience any other cons with this.

Steffan
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 01/03/2022

Customer service

The overall experience with all the hive has been very very good and have had great support from the team to get things set up and to understand the ways of the system.

Avantages

The software has been very efficient in the service that I’ve had from Yousef has been very intuitive and supported my understanding of using the software.

Inconvénients

I haven’t been on the softer long enough yet to find out floors in the software

Emanuele
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits alimentaires

Publié le 01/02/2022

Very good tool for small/medium businesses

Very good, helped us organising big orders and scheduled them, automated emails works very well and generating invoices or shipping labels is very easy task

Avantages

Easy to use, help a lot on the day to day operations

Inconvénients

History of orders could be better organised and search tool does not always work as it should. Stock management is very basic and could be improved

Marina

Publié le 01/05/2018

Very easy inventory management tool and excellent customer support

Avantages

It was easy to integrate multiple selling channels. Customer representative assisted on every step to make sure that integration went smoothly. Software works flawlessly and inventory levels update super fast on all channels. When we have any issue it's easy to get help from OrderHive team.

Inconvénients

At first I wished it would let us feed lower quantities to some channels to avoid the risk of overselling hot products. But later when I saw that inventory updates very quickly the need for such feature was no longer desired.

Kerry
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Publié le 23/03/2022

halo

Avantages

User experience and help function are excellent

Inconvénients

I would like to be able to view SKU product categories on purchases in

261 avis