Avis clients sur vcita

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur vcita

vCita LiveSite est une solution de CRM pour les petites entreprises. Elle inclut le suivi des interactions, le routage des leads, la gestion des leads et le CRM mobile au sein d'une suite. vCita LiveSite regroupe différents flux...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,4
4,2

Parcourir les avis sur vcita

256 avis sur 256
Classer par :
Stéphanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 28/05/2020

Déception... support inexistant.

Avantages

La prise de rdv en ligne ainsi que le suivi automatique du client.

Inconvénients

Le service support est quasi inexistant malgré le système de ticketing.
Beaucoup de difficulté à personnaliser l'interface selon la charte de mon entreprise.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle
  • Secteur d'activité : Développement de programmes

Publié le 09/12/2015

Great service, hugely helpful for coaching and case management

I have been doing life coaching and small business consulting and am about to start doing mental health case management. I just got my LLC and am doing everything by myself. It's a lot of work, but companies like vCita, that do a few things really well, have been making it possible for me to put my business together. I have been extremely concerned for the confidentiality of my client information (who wants to be hacked, really?), but I have also needed to make sure I can get paid beforehand or store a credit card. vCita is HIPAA compliant, whichi s a huge relief, although I found out HIPAA compliance is only relevent if you deal with insurance companies, which I don't.

Through emails over two weeks, Kylee K. has patiently answered all of my questions. With every answer, she has shown me how much vCita can actually do, how flexible it is, and how customizable it is. I am going to be advertising and launching in the next few weeks and I am confident that if I have problems, they shouldn't be with vCita.

Avantages

Easy to use, great customer support, and the articles for explaining things actually explain them, so you don't have to google it even after getting an answer.

The things I asked about that they didn't have, Kylee gave me the link to a features suggestion forum for users and encouraged me to list the features there. She also invited me to beta test for an AWeber integration, so I would assume that asking about your email marketing provider would be a good way to let their development team know which ones to make API's for first.

Inconvénients

The only email marketing integration is Mailchimp and I have AWeber. This is annoying, but not a deal breaker.

There is not two factor authentication for admin and users. I don't know that two factor authentication would be useful for clients, but I would really like this for account holders and anyone who can else who would be using it on the emplyee side.

There is no way to sort clients by date since last appointment, appointment type, or anything else.

Ernest
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés

Publié le 11/03/2021

Vcita Review Transcend Company

Overall, the Vcita team takes care of their customers, they listen and they are helpful. I truly believe they do not shy away from what could improve the product. I would be great to see their engineering team increase in compacity to provide some customer wish list items

Avantages

Simple to use, simple for a team to grasp and implement and generally speaking relikable

Inconvénients

The abilities to customize the software

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir vcita

Method was just not user friendly in any way

Pourquoi passer à vcita

Price, the value to cost was a hands down easy decision

Les meilleures alternatives à vcita

Salesforce Sales Cloud

QuickBooks Enterprise

Housecall Pro

Dennison
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Publié le 20/06/2020

Sinking Ship

Having been a customer for several years, vCita offered an all-in-one solution that few others compared to at the time. However, very little has changed in the last 3 years other than some unnecessary aesthetic updates and very minor enhancements. I got on board fully aware that there were several missing features I needed which were on the top of the feature request list and I put in place workarounds to suffice until these features were going to be implemented. I'm talking about pretty fundamental things, like the ability for online payments to be accepted with sales tax automatically calculated, and add-on/bundled products/services. Instead of the development team addressing critical upgrades the community is begging for, we get branding updates, color scheme changes, and random issues where things that have always worked fine no longer work properly.
Customer service is all but useless, and I constantly get the feeling their priorities lie in marketing the outdated product they have rather than improving it.
If you try the product and feel that it accomplishes 100% of what you need it to do, go for it. But if you find that it looks great but misses the mark on a few key areas, don't jump on board hoping it will be addressed in the next decade. Keep looking. I'm done waiting.

Avantages

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients

Product development is nonexistent. Customer support is a joke. On the rare occasion there is an update, I find something on my website no longer works, instead of being improved.

Acuity Scheduling et Jobber
Jeffrey

Publié le 16/03/2021

A Really Great Tool

My experience has been great. I almost feel like the vcita people are my friends even though they're in Seattle and I'm in NJ.

Avantages

I love the people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who understand that I am archaic and need help implementing technology. I also love that I can follow the day's activities by just flipping on my computer. Vita allows me to do virtually everything I need to do with the exception of cleaning the office.

Inconvénients

I really do not have any complaints with the system.

Vagaro

Pourquoi passer à vcita

I felt that the vcita staff listened to me and did not try to shove a cookie cutter program down my throat.
Michelle
Michelle

Publié le 15/10/2020

This application is grossly overpriced

Overall, I'm pretty luke warm regarding this application. It forces prospective users into a 12 month contract (which wasn't ideal during a pandemic). Honestly, it felt a little slimy and self serving.
Many of the features are not needed for every type of business, while the more basic features requires users to select the platinum plan which is nearly $1000 a year. Had I not been charged for a full year which is non refundable, I would have cancelled already.

Avantages

What I most like is the seamless integration with Zoom. The calendar features are pretty intuitive as well.

Inconvénients

This software is grossly overpriced and forces you into a higher tier to get basic features and a wealth of features you dont want or need.

A trial was offered which immediately rolled into an automatic, year long contract--which I found out AFTER my credit card was charged.

You cannot delete appointments made in error nor can you 'actually' delete contacts.

Shelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 19/12/2022

December 2022

At first I absolutely loved it. The separate calendar has made it especially difficult and currently the sink is not working, so I am not able to see you on calendar in any place. This is created major problems for my business.

Avantages

I like how you can customize different meetings with a lot of detail. The user experience overall is pretty good.

Inconvénients

The sync snd recurring Meeting functionality needs work. If it doesn’t work all the time then we can’t rely on it. I really don’t like the fact that we have to have a separate for vcita feed rather than feeding into our Google calendar like it used to. It has added a lot of complexity to our end.

Calendly, Google Workspace et HubSpot Sales Hub

Pourquoi passer à vcita

The ability to customize each meeting in great detail, and provide many options.

Réponse de vcita

Thanks for your feedback Shelly! Glad to hear you like our meeting customization settings! Sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with our Google Sync feature. With the Sync, you should be able to use both calendars easily. Have you reached out to the team regarding these concerns? We'd love to help you get your calendars in sync & recurring bookings sorted!

Anisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 02/11/2023

Convenient Time Saver!

I will be sticking with them since it has been the most effective method of automating schedule.

Avantages

I love the ease of use and how I have a system that helps me stay organized with all my upcoming clients

Inconvénients

The online calendar on the mobile device is not as easy to use compared to the desktop

Nadir
Nadir
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur

Publié le 30/10/2017

My admin and I have several hours of additional productive time!

I save at least 1 hour every week, and my admin saves 2-3 hours every week . This means that our team gets a lot more done in a week than was possible with vCita.

Avantages

+ Ease of use - this tool is very easy to use for me, and my clients love it for the easy of use.
+ HUGE Time Savings - I have spent no time scheduling meetings this year, and my admin has spent less than 30 minutes.
+ Mobile interface - including a simple app, and SMS reminders
+ Overall cost
+ Customization
+ Record-keeping - I can easily search the meeting history for any of my students

Inconvénients

- Cost of SMS packages - I stopped sending reminders because it was not a great cost-benefit ratio.
- Lack of group-scheduling feature.

Publié le 01/05/2017

No-brainer for appointment based business

I provide business management consulting for optometrists. All my work is done through appointments and email. vCita flawlessly syncs my calendar and allows clients to schedule when I'm actually available. Prior to vCita, I spent way too much time suggesting times, getting voicemails, etc. Besides that, they have done a great job of allowing a feature-rich "live-site" that is easy to set up and super customizable. I think for many businesses it would suffice to be the landing page.

Avantages

Very simple appointment set-ups. Before vCita there was a ton of back and other emails, or worse than that - phone calls.

Inconvénients

The invoicing/billing system is not as robust as some other programs out there. Specifically I would like the program to send out regular monthly retainer billing.

Stephanie
Stephanie

Publié le 13/01/2017

My Business Runs on vCita

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Avantages

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Inconvénients

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

Phoebe

Publié le 18/02/2022

Vcita awesomeness

Really good, they are brilliant at helping you to set up and get going, as well as allowing you to personalise your site. Vcita works really well with my website, which gives me peace of mind. I have been complimented on it several times, as well as referring a few friends of mine to vcita.

Avantages

Its easy to use once you know how. I love the fact that new clients and appointments go straight to the app on my phone. I use the computer version to make any edits. Its a great way of personalising a payment website to your phone. I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app.

Inconvénients

-Its quite expensive, and once you have upgraded our plan, you can't go back to a simpler plan.
- If you want to add a staff member onto it its extremely expensive. I currently use it just for myself, but if I wanted to add someone , I would probably have to use a different company.
-Its also very American! which I find sometimes very difficult to deal with, acronyms and wording is sometimes confusing.
-I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app.
-Additionally some features are over complicated for what they do, sometimes simplicity is key!! Its very easy to overcomplicate things, therefore if Vcita was a bit more minimalist it would rank even higher that I already perceive it.

Christa
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 13/12/2022

I Love Vcita for Small Business!

Excellent!

Avantages

This by far is the best user-friendly platform I have seen and implemented. I have used several types of CRMs over the years, but this works by far the best for me and what I am doing. I refuse to change!

Inconvénients

Like everything there is always room to grow or for improvement, but Vcita has so many apps and integrations it made it so simple to create and implement almost immediately, hardly much of learning curve at all! Vcita now has their own CC processing if you don't have one set up already with paypal, stripe or square. the only drawback is they don't batch right away and can take few days to see in account, but if that's no big deal, then Vcita is the way to go!

Clio
Sue
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Publié le 02/04/2019

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

Avantages

I did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.

Inconvénients

Unrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records!
Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

Hi Sue,
We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression.
In your review, you bring up two serious concerns:
1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted
2- Poor customer service from our team
We'd like to address each of these issues separately.
1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication.
Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it.
2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.

Répondu le 11/04/2019
Brice
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 16/03/2021

The perfect solution for Service Professionals and small businesses

Overall our experience with vCita has been great. They add a lot of features that are in line with the current temperature of the market and they support their releases with webinars and training calls. It is nice to have training available for new release feature especially when those items are not at a cost so it doesn't feel like a sales pitch in disguise.

Avantages

vCita has a lot to offer small businesses and service providers. Great for booking, communication, and client management. Works exceptionally well in industries where email communication is not the norm. Lawn care, salons, medical offices (has levels with HIPPA compliance), Axe throwing bars (reservations and waiver completion).

Inconvénients

This solution would be perfect for solo entrepreneurs if they could lockdown being a legitimate email enabled system. As is it does everything a small business or single consultant needs except its painful to get clients to use the client portal once they have had a single email communication with you.

Dario
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 03/10/2018

Unique Appointment Management Solution

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Avantages

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Inconvénients

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

Publié le 26/12/2022

Good with some need improvements

Being able to communicate with client with ease. I like it and thinks it works well.

Avantages

The ease of the software. The way you communicate with clients.

Inconvénients

Would be nice to be able to create a web form with hyperlink to use on my website that integrates information to clients on portal. Compares to a Microsoft form. More control of the setup of the dashboard. Text messaging should be included and unlimited. Able to setup reoccurring payments from clients through system.

Réponse de vcita

Thank you for your feedback David! Glad to hear your client communication is working well. We are working on recurring payments and on a more advanced form builder, so we hope to meet your additional needs soon.

Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 29/10/2017

Money Making Machine!

Better return on my Adwords marketing budget. It also saves me hours of a week playing telephone tag to schedule clients. I work and vCita schedules so I do not have to get involved. Everything else is just gravey!

Avantages

The floating Word Press Plugin makes it so easy for clients to reach out to me. I do not have to worry about a call to action on every page. vCita is there, no matter where they click! Adwords is EXPENSIVE vCita ensures I get the return on investment converting the clicks into paying clients in my office.

Inconvénients

The app notifications on my phone are not consistent. They work and they do not. I have to make sure I check my inbox frequently to stay on top of contact requests and appointment changes. It works very well for a single location, with multiple people, I opened a 2nd office and clients have trouble picking the right location.

Brenda
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 30/10/2017

I am not tech savvy but I can use this software and the customer service is excellent.

A complete online scheduling, email, CRM, event booking, stat tracking system. It's perfect for me.

Avantages

It's easy to learn and use for both myself and my clients. I can customize the communications and the reminders are great. I also like that I can book events through the software so I don't have to use Eventbrite or any other outside program. I get paid in two days rather than wait for Eventbrite to hold my money until the event is over. I love that I can choose whether or not I require payment for my different services. There's also an email component built in so I can communicate with my clients directly. It's very complete for what I want and need.

Inconvénients

I can't make admin changes from the phone app. I have to go into the desk/laptop version. It's not a big deal but sometimes I want to make changes to my settings when I think about them and have to wait until I can get to the full version .

• Secteur d'activité : Transport routier/ferroviaire

Publié le 20/12/2022

What can I say?

Avantages

EAsy to make appointments and find clients. Easily share with our instructors

Inconvénients

Little immediate support. Due to time difference, response comes hours later and then I try and respond to the email and it comes back that I haven't responded. Luckily I have been able to work most things our myself eventually however I am fearful of something major happening and not getting the help I need.

Réponse de vcita

Thank you for your feedback Mark! Glad to hear you found it easy to make appointments. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our support team is committed to providing quick service and do their best to respond fast. We are here to help if you'd like any further assistance (:

Dana

Publié le 22/12/2022

It couldn't be easier

Overall, I am very happy with this software program. It has continued to evolve in the most positive ways over the years.

Avantages

This software is easy to use and reliable. When a glitch occurs (rarely) support is quick to help resolve the issues. Also, time zone converter is critical as I hold Zoom meetings all over the world!

Inconvénients

I don't like that you have to pay extra for text reminders

Réponse de vcita

Thank you for your feedback Dana! We are proud to support your business

Répondu le 11/01/2023
Ashley

Tax & Accounting Professional

My overall experience has been positive and I look forward to growing with your company. Thanks for the feature this tax season!

Avantages

I love using the software since it's an all in 1 tool.

Inconvénients

I dislike the document feature because I should be able to open 1 file and continue scrolling into the next attached documents. When opening each file 1 by 1 I lose my placement and have to start all the way over while reviewing files.

Gabriella
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 11/10/2019

User-friendly and Convenient!

vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

Avantages

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Kelli

Publié le 06/12/2022

Great product for my small business

I've been using it for over 2 years and I really like the product.

Avantages

My clients have a secure place to connect with me and share documents. They can request appointments based on days and times that work for them. I can manage my workflow more effeciently.

Inconvénients

I wish the software had the ability to link 2 or more individuals to one business, so that they all receive the emails and requests.

Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Essential Consulting and Executive Coaching Resource

vcita has contributed to The Aware Leader LLC's success. Makes my life easier!

Avantages

My clients, or their administrative assistants, book their appointments...no back and forth emails to identify a mutual time and day for all parties involved. Also, vcita links with Zoom to set up the meeting

I would like to build in automatic 15-minute breaks between calls