Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur CEIPAL ATS

CEIPAL ATS est un système de gestion du capital humain de bout en bout. Il est basé dans le cloud, évolutif, sécurisé et mobile. Avec ses intégrations étendues sur les sites d'offres d'emploi, les systèmes de gestion des...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur CEIPAL ATS

940 avis sur 940
Classer par :
Jordan

Publié le 17/08/2018

Excellent ATS

Amazing, just amazing. The cost per seat and features, compared to other platforms, is top-notch.

Avantages

TalentHire has excellent customer support, great on-line help modules, and is incredibly easy to use.

If you have a question, comment, or concern, the Ceipal TalentHire team is amazingly responsive.

TalentHire already performs 85-90% of what other ATS do, for 10-15% the cost - AND they are just getting started.

Inconvénients

I wouldn't put anything in the "least" category, because Ceipal is a growing company. As they mature, their integrations will increase and improve

Dear Jordan,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

Répondu le 10/09/2018
Aatif

User review

Ceipal is the best option after Job Diva.

Avantages

Easy to use can track candidate activity easily.

Good AI and Easy to use and user friendly

Tiffany
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
s/o
s/o

Publié le 15/01/2021

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Avantages

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Inconvénients

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

Réponse de CEIPAL

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. If you could please call me directly at (585) 622-4705, we will resolve any issues as quickly as possible. I look forward to hearing from you - Spring Sanchez

Répondu le 04/10/2021

Les meilleures alternatives à CEIPAL ATS

Sagar

Publié le 29/11/2022

Overall it's best tool

Just One Word, Great

Algorithm of Database, AI and Ease of Access

Inconvénients

sometimes i block the candidates from ceipal but still they get email if i sent merge mail, this problem should be solved

Keshav

Best for Industry

I am using it for end to end recruitment.

Avantages

This is the best software I have ever used, and best in the industry with compare other software available.This is all in one software like Sourcing candidate profile, Job Boards, ATS, Mail Merge all features are excellent.I recommended all professionals of recruitment and staffing company's.

Inconvénients

I didn't find anything like this, Developer are good and done their best.

Publié le 21/12/2022

An ATS, if you use it, there is replacement for it

I have been working on ceipal almost for 2 years and it's too good to work on it, I haven't seen ATS like Ceipal.

Avantages

Ceipal candidate tracking management and boarding also integration feature of other software works well.

Inconvénients

there are some features like candidate do not keep their profile updated so if it can be fulfilled it will be good, but this is the feature that dice neet to upgrade but everything is fine with Ceipal.

Priya

Publié le 08/12/2022

Perfect Tracking System

User friendly, more effective, time effective, overall a perfect tracking system

Avantages

Very effective, we can utilize and fetch the candidates data whenever it's need by on time. Easy to access, user friendly, maintaining candidate database on time.

Inconvénients

Need more views and job posting site to be more effective, also have to focus more on vendor management

Naveen

Publié le 07/12/2022

Best tool for recruitment

Best tool for recruitment and data management

Avantages

For past 3.5 years I am using ceipal tool for my recruitment. Easy candidates tracking, applicant management and easy organizing of weekly and monthly reports of recruiter, I strongly promote ceipal for recruitment

Inconvénients

I have not seen any cons or negatives in the ceipal

Anjali

Recruiter

it is good option for Searching candidates and it easy to use and smooth and it is good option for searching candidate and job posting .

Avantages

i like mostly mass mailing and it easy to use and smooth and it is good option for searching candidate and job posting .

Inconvénients

sometime getting errors ,waiting time uploading the profile .

Vikash Kumar

Ceipal Review

It is really amazing using it .. I enjoyed it

Avantages

It is really easy to access and every one can learn easily to use it.

Inconvénients

We are not able to make filters for Visa . please add this feature

ARUN
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 03/11/2020

Ceipal Talenthire is a great product

Excellent experience. The biggest business problem we solved was one click automatic migration of multiple resumes at a time from various jobboards. Another was one click automatic job posting broadcast to large groups of candidates.

Avantages

Easy to use, lot of functionality, excellent customer support.

Inconvénients

Nothing was difficult to use. When we started with them 5 years back, they did not have full integration with some jobboards. However in the recent 3-4 r years they have done an amazing job at integrating with all major jobboards both for job posting and resume migration.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi choisir CEIPAL ATS

Used Resumate from 2010 to 2015, Resumate did not offer the cloud based software we were looking for and did not have functionalities for resume migration and job broadcast.

Pourquoi passer à CEIPAL ATS

Bullhorn was very expensive and difficult to setup

Réponse de CEIPAL

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Répondu le 09/06/2022
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/05/2021

Amazing customer service + best pricing for a small company = 100% recommend

Frustrating to learn how to use it, initially, but their support team is amazing. Dedicated support rep, great project management, great responsiveness. Whenever you buy a product, it's always about the support after the fact. Specifically with an ATS/CRM: you're never going to be able to fully utilize/figure it out by yourself. No matter what solution. Unless you buy a "lite" version of some other software with 10% of the functionality. And then you're going to end up paying more as you upgrade to more and more functionality.

Avantages

I really can't do much self service, or I don't know-how. That being said, their LIVE support is so fast/responsive that I don't miss having self support. I can't say this enough. I spent 40+ hours with our onboarding support rep ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!) before he turned me over to my regular support rep. Often times same day response and great great great support. My regular support rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is also on point. I initially had my doubts having an indian software company as my ATS of choice, but really, they have crushed it. Strong communication skills, rapid response, and incredible value. Can't say it enough.

So, yeah. I don't miss/need the self service portal.

Since this for overall feedback, it's important to know that this is a BIG piece of software in terms of functionality. EVERYTHING is unlocked so you have to go from knowing zero about it, to having (literally) the whole solution at your fingertips. It's a lot to learn/handle. I love it.

Inconvénients

Some of it feels a bit clunky, there are some grammatical/syntax errors or awkwardness in how they word things. But that's maybe .1% of the overall solution.

Zoho Recruit

Pourquoi passer à CEIPAL ATS

Price and functionality. And then the promise of unlimited tech support

Réponse de CEIPAL

Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing and beautiful review. Our team appreciates your feedback. This review made our day. We have noted down your recommendations as well, and we will take them into consideration. We are dedicated to providing an excellent user experience and support, and your review affirms our team's hard work Thank You!

Répondu le 09/11/2021
Sonu
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés

Publié le 28/01/2020

Combination of all ATS

Avantages

I have used several ATS in my 9+ Years of the Recruitment journey. We found Ceipal is a combination of all ATS with advanced features. It's very easy to use & TONS of functionality, The great part is the admin user has all rights to customize according to their need. Few things I mostly like- Customer support, Customized options, good GUI, Reporting, Pricing and many more features which makes it a different product.

Inconvénients

Don't have a Referal program. OR Outsourcing your sales process.

Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Pourquoi passer à CEIPAL ATS

We like the product functionality after Demo.
Shalini

Publié le 02/08/2022

Review for CEIPAL ATS

I am able to keep track of all the candidates I've ever interacted with. With this ATS, it's also easy to keep your entire team in the loop and work more efficiently. Overall, CEIPAL has helped me produce significantly better results.

Avantages

CEIPAL has many promising features but the best one according to me is the feature of adding the notes and tracking all the submissions under the job. Notes really helped my teammates coordinate and understand the needs of a candidate before and after reaching them.

Inconvénients

CEIPAL can do better to improve its employee management database. Sometimes it takes time to load and sometimes it shows some error.

Ivan

Publié le 16/06/2022

Ceipal is very user friendly and effective

The Workflow management is very effective. It is also very effective in the client mangement

Avantages

It lets us keep track of every single thing we can think of. It can be used as a CRM HR management tool. It helps you onboarding process and makes the whole process easier

Inconvénients

There are minor bugs in the integrated search of ceipal. Sometimes does not fetch the proper results

Seema
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 30/05/2019

EXCELLENT APPLICATION TRACKING SYSTEM

Lot's of monotonous tasks can be handled by just a CLICK. Making life easy.

Avantages

It has a excellent GUI that helps everyone to work so easily. Saves time and is a huge respository for the documents.

Inconvénients

There should be more promotions about this product. Not everyone knows about it.

Vipin

Publié le 10/04/2018

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Avantages

Pros:Customisation options and customer support.
1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied

Cons:It is up to mark.
So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any.
Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that.
The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Inconvénients

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

Dear Vipin,

Répondu le 10/09/2018
Vidyadhar

Publié le 31/07/2017

Great product, lot of functionality, User Friendly tool and great customer support

Avantages

We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client positions/requirements .
Product is well integrated with all major job boards. Jobs can be easily posted from CEIPAL to multiple jobs boards with one click. All the resume responses in multiple job board job postings flow directly into CEIPAL Master job posting. Candidates can be tracked in CEIPAL Master job posting either as Submitted candidate or as a pipeline candidate.
Quick and Easy report generation , Multiple user application. 24/7 customer support. Easy access to all level of employees make it more efficient and secured data management.

Inconvénients

I didn't fine any cons in this product because they reach to the client expectations and also take requirements and develop the product.

Répondu le 31/08/2017

Publié le 06/09/2022

Ceipal easy for new users, Not as detailed and user-friendly for long term

Ceipal is a good to have ATS system, but in this current market people tend not to switch to a new ATS system as it requires a lot of work and training to the current employees who are already working on a different system, a great UI/UX and great new integration features which are not yet introduced in other ATSs.

Avantages

Ceipal is very straight forward, easy to use use ATS software, which has all the options to integrate with other CRM systems. It has a good reputation to work along with major job portals like Monsters and CB.
It has all the options to maintain all the reports and data required for a particular team, client and managers to improve their productivity or to monitor productivity

Inconvénients

Ceipal appears like a downgrade when someone switches from a different ATS to ceipal, this might be the same case when someone moves from one ATS to the other. The main difference comes when there is a lot of activity for a single client, single role, single candidate which are associated with each others, its's better viewed on other ATSs. Also the integration with various VMS systems is also not upto the mark because of the differences between those VMS systems and client workflow concept.

Carolyn

Publié le 01/08/2017

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Avantages

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

Répondu le 31/08/2017

Publié le 29/06/2022

Ceipal is one of the finest ATS in market

Ceipal is very easy to operate and User interface is clean as per other , find right candidates by searching , integration of other product with ceipal works really great

Avantages

easy to use , easy to search , clean user interface & very light application to operate

Inconvénients

Less Filter available as per now, which make it less functional compare to other ATS available in market

Brenda
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 29/11/2016

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.

Inconvénients

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

Dear Brenda,

Répondu le 11/09/2018
Toukeer

Publié le 29/08/2022

Easy and efficient

Reduces time spent with administrative tasks, provides better and faster resume screening, speeds up the recruitment cycle and enhances candidate experience etc.

Avantages

Ciepal is an amazing software for recruitment. It is easy to use and user friendly. All the tools are very effective and easily accessible. Integration of systems and services, and the secure sharing of data. Better coordination both internally and with partners, customers, and vendors to achieve better results.

Inconvénients

Whenever our team upload bulk of data, the server gets slow and then other teams face the problem to work on that time. So if ceipal can increase their servers that can be really good for us.

Vinod

Publié le 29/01/2020

Excellent Applicant Tracking online Software

My recruitment Life is made easier with this software. I used to maintain many excel sheets earlier to track the consultants. I used to search for candidates separately on job boards which are made only one click search with integrated search feature of this software. I can do mass emailing to vendors at a go to many vendors at one time.

Avantages

My daily recruitment activities are done with ease, I used to maintain separate excel sheets for tracking candidates, their interview scheduling, timesheets, etc. Now everything is placed in online ceipal Talenthire. The integrated search feature from this software is an excellent thing to source candidates from all job boards at the same time with one boolean search.

Inconvénients

while integrating with some other software like Dice job board, full features of dice are not coming. we get some issues even when internet connectivity is slow.

Thang

Publié le 02/06/2022

My Current ATS; Ceipal

As a Recruiter I need no more features , But always open to comprehend new features, I just love using CEIPAL ATS.

Avantages

Tracking, texting, sourcing , staffing and what not , I use Ceipal as my daily ATS in BuzzClan as a Recruiter.
If I have to choose a feature I like the most, I would say "Recruiter Dashboard" , it gives me a lot of insight for personal & Team activities , I use it to track my performance & to Improve my self

Inconvénients

Its an All-In-One Software for staffing/recruiter companies, though the existing features are more than enough for me , rather than adding feature I would like to see more improvement on some of the existing features, Chat system recently sucks a little bit, I use to get notified in my mail by ceipal when I have response from candidate I texted, now I don't, I have to refresh the SMS Dashboard to get new messages, which is very inconvenient.

Répondu le 09/06/2022