Avis clients sur Close

4,7
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Close

Close est un CRM d'engagement de vente conçu pour aider les PME à convertir plus de leads en revenus. L'éditeur Close se consacre à l'entreprise de demain : des équipes intelligentes et Agiles qui travaillent à distance. Si vous...

En savoir plus

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 14/10/2015

Close.io for therapists, tutors and coaches

I have been looking at various CRM's for my private practice. I provide online therapy for speech, language and learning. Close.io impressed me with its rich features and customizations. I loved the fact that Close.io works perfectly for one person. So many of the other CRMs are for sales teams.

Avantages

Everything functioned flawlessly on the first try. I was able to set it up to use my domain name email. I imported all my contacts from Gmail. I could add customizations that would make it easy to keep track of my clients.

The search function knocked my socks off! I couldn't remember the name of a certain funding agency. Just by entering the client's name, it gave me the funding agency.

Close.io was created for people trying to make an initial sale. I keep my clients three or four years and they often need a break from therapy for a few months. It was easy for me to give clients a status, such as "paused" or "completed goals".

I was able to collect leads from my Wordpress website using Planso Forms. These create a new lead in Close.io.

The options to add a phone line and bulk email surprised me. I haven't seen this in any other CRMs. I can create email templates and send out messages to groups of people using my domain name email. The messages are plain text, which is just right for smart phones.

I tried out the phone function on my computer. I have been using Magic Jack, and getting complaints from clients about MJ. The Close.io phone line is from Twilio and is much clearer. By installing the app on my phone, I can have a second phone number on my cell and I don't have to give clients my personal number.

Inconvénients

I'm in Canada. I wish the price wasn't so high, especially with the exchange rate.

As an online therapy provider, I also have to pay for a telepractice platform and an online scheduler. If Close.io offered integration with Verishow and Accuity Scheduling, they would be able to offer a complete virtual office for online therapists, tutors, and coaches.

Charles J
Charles J
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 08/08/2023

Great CRM solution allows you to track all your efforts in one place.

Close bridges the connection gap between organizations and consumers. Using the call cadence function, we can develop a multi-touch marketing campaign that automates human-triggered emails, calls, and activities. Close has given new life to leads that were supposed to be dead, leads that you would not have pursued regularly in the past. I can set up automated follow-up emails and messages to practically stay in front of the consumer. As a result, it offers me a competitive advantage in closing business that I would not have completed otherwise owing to a lack of persistent follow-up and follow-through.

Avantages

Easy setup, analytical and simple-to-understand dashboards, predictive dialer rocks, voicemail drops, call cadences, and email marketing tools are all available. I enjoy the Smart Views in Close function and the inbox tool, and I like the fluidity of the email follow-up. I feel so much better knowing that everything is in one place and that I can simply exchange information with my team; my customer service experience has also been excellent.

Inconvénients

I don't like how Close retrieves my planned send emails before they send; if I modify the email I'm scheduling, Close logs all versions. I also believe filters take time to get used to, and I'm not always sure I'm filtering correctly. I wish there was a one-stop video that answered all of your questions or walked you through the intricacies of Close.

Publié le 18/11/2018

Most your organization will ask, "why aren't we using Salesforce?"

Skip it.

Avantages

Great if you have the patience and developments resources to help you customize everything. API is good, but for most non-enterprise organizations, who has time to be messing with APIs? Built in VoIP is a nice feature, but do your math and make sure the price is worth it.

Inconvénients

- Searching for data is near impossible. Can't filter for anything logically without getting into "raw queries," so you better be half an engineer if you want to search for anything.
- Reporting is a joke. The reporting tools might as well not exist. Be prepared to ask developers to leverage the API and sync into some other tool.
- No matter what they may sell you, it's a CRM best used with small sales teams. It's not for account management or companies that expect anyone without an engineering degree to figure out how to analyze the data inside of it.

Les meilleures alternatives à Close

Akshay
Akshay

Publié le 23/09/2020

Great Beginner CRM Tool

Great tool overall to get started for a founder with little sales experience

- Very easy to get started / intuitive interface
- Enables you to send emails straight from tool and manage inbox
- Ability to set reminders and follow ups
- pipeline UI, similar to salesforce or hubspot

Inconvénients

- analytics on emails (open rates, campaigns) hard to understand. Ended up using persistIQ for this
- hard to tell when prospect opened email

Streak, Pipedrive et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Nick
Nick
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 09/03/2015

A modern sales platform optimized for outreach

While Close.io is a CRM by definition, I consider it more of a sales platform. I consider it as a platform because of it's flexible and rich API that allows you to customize any component. Close.io is a fantastic tool that teams should use for interacting with their customers.

With built-in call and email integration, Close.io is designed for salesperson outreach. It eliminates unnecessary data entry, and is the perfect companion for any sales team using the "Predictable Revenue" (A book by Aaron Ross) approach to sales. All activity (calls, emails, lead status changes) is automatically tracked, leaving the sales rep to just write contextual notes for each activity.

The automatic tracking of activity leads sales managers to easily determine how much activity yields certain sales results. Those answers are the holy grail when it comes to building a scalable sales process.

Avantages

- Built-in call and email integration.
- Flexible and powerful API w/ great documentation.
- Dynamic lead lists (called "Smart Views") powered through search.
- Native Mac and WIndows apps.
- Responsive support team.
- Custom fields

Inconvénients

- Costly for budget conscious teams. (But not less expensive than Salesforce and like platforms)
- No native mobile apps yet. (Not recommended for outside sales teams)

• Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 10/03/2015

Best CRM I've had the pleasure of using

Close.io has been a huge help to our small B2B sales department. Before close.io we were using multiple programs to email, call, track, notate, and manage customers. It was a mess!!! Now we can do everything within the app itself. No more transferring information from one source to the other.

Avantages

The features that helped us the most:

-real-time integration with gmail. We send and receive all our email through the app. Besides being more convenient it also keeps all correspondence logged in an easy to reference way.
-recorded calls - all calls and voice-mails are automatically listed right along with notes and emails. This is incredibly useful with longer sales cycles. We are able to go back and actually hear what the customer said on the call two months ago. So much better than just notes, especially if there is every a disagreement.
- Support is amazing. Always very responsive and timely and walked us through our limited implementation issues, (see below). Additionally, they are always improving the app, so about the time I suggest an option I'd like to see it is already slated to be rolled out.

Inconvénients

Not really any cons to speak of, but we had a couple issues at first:

- call quality was poor. This was due to trying to use a wireless connection and after switching everyone over to wired, it went away. So while not an app problem, something to consider if you or your team work remotely.

-Some merging issues when pulling lead data from our web form. Again, this was not an app problem so much as a developer problem on our end, but it was a headache for a couple days none the less.

Jayne
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 11/07/2023

It does the job - but not the best on the market by far

If you do not heavily rely on a CRM system and just need a place to lightly store things to check on between departments without having to spend a lot of time training your users, then Close is a good call. However, if you need an in-depth CRM system that helps to manage a pipeline down to the details and has a very organized or detailed structure for viewing accounts, I think there are better options on the market.

Avantages

Very clean UX/UI and easy to use and navigate, everything is sort of "on one page" so you don't really need to scour around or click on weirdly/technical verbiage-marked buttons.

Inconvénients

It's actually almost too simple to the point that it can begin to feel cluttered. You can too easily create multiple entries because of how the integrations are set up, so it's not always clear what the "right" profile is. Similarly, there's very little tracking of progression, it's quite rudimentary in that sense.

JASON
JASON
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipement et fournitures de bureau

Publié le 12/02/2016

The future looks bright with Close.IO

I have used Close.IO at my past company and this is the only CRM that I can endorse. When I told my team that I was going to update the current CRM tool I was met with a lot of questions and concerns. After showing the video on the Close.IO site and taking questions for about 20 mins my team was buying into the idea of changing over. I was also able to prove to them that there would be a minimum of an hour that each of them would save a day, so that peaked their interest. Then as we ramped up for the change the nervousness kicked in again, so I made sure to stage the rollout in an effort to handle all questions in a controlled manner and prepare for more users. The employees were blown away by the ease of use! And I was impressed at just how smooth it all went. Being a tech guy my learning curve is quick, but from employees in their 20's-50's we had a hugely successful transition into Close.IO.

While my team is still early in the game, about 3 weeks into Close, we are seeing AMAZING results. One of my sales guys is up 50% in his personal sales! Others are up 10-20%. My entire team has said that they cannot wait to see what the future holds as we are continuing to find more ways to improve our process. Close.IO has convinced my team that it is the choice CRM tool.

Avantages

Automation and their inbox is a huge pro.
Their search feature is arguably the best anyone could ask for. We are still discovering search tricks. GREAT ROI!
A great help page on the Close.IO site for finding suggestions and troubleshooting.

Inconvénients

We did have a tough time with our firewall when first setting up Close.IO, so make sure to include your Network Admin in the conversation of switching to Close.IO early on in the process.
Sometimes getting someone on the phone can be a challenge, but email and scheduling a call have never been a problem.

Jordan
Jordan

Publié le 14/12/2018

Great Sales Tracking Management

Close.io is great for tracking leads and customer bases and the communication timeline as well.

Avantages

My favorite thing about Close.io is the ability to add custom fields that help with reporting and overall ease of use. Also being able to call directly from the software and have the calls recorded and task creations are very simple.

Inconvénients

The user interface could use some improvement. The flow of things can sometimes get a little chaotic so creates extra time to learn the system.

Justin
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 30/08/2023

Great CRM

Effective communication lies at the heart of successful sales endeavors. Close CRM offers a seamless platform for communication through various channels, including email, calls, and SMS.

Avantages

Close CRM's user interface is a testament to user-centric design. Navigating through the platform is effortless, enabling sales teams to focus on what truly matters

Inconvénients

I do just wish that there was more of a build in terms of on going policy management through the CRM

Réponse de Close

Thanks for reviewing Close, Justin!

Répondu le 22/01/2024
Varun
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 21/09/2018

The best CRM for the sales team to do the cold calling at an ease.

Avantages

We use pipedrive for email marketing and Close.io for cold calling. Our system works like this. Our marketing team use pipedrive to send out email to possible leads and follow up with them and when it results in a successful response from the prospect the sales team collects the phone numbers. Then these prospects with phone numbers have been downloaded to csv and transferred to Close.io CRM for sales team. Then they do all the cold calling with in Close.io CRM. Our department also have access to this CRM to make support calls later on. We can say our sales team's productivity has increased a lot after implementing this CRM. They do not need to manually do the sorting and recording of calls made and everything can be done in settings just one time.

Inconvénients

When importing the prospects from a CSV if there are duplicates in the file, it doesn't detect that and gets added just like an other contact. There are no option to segment the contact in to different categories.

Shadab

Publié le 09/09/2022

Best CRM tool for Startups

My overall experience was good with close, I like the simple minimalistic interface of close and how easy to use for our day-to-day marketing and sales tasks.
If money is not the issue then it's a good CRM tool for everybody.

Avantages

I have used close for more than 12 months and I can say that this is the best CRM for startups, I have used it mainly for sending email campaigns and lead management. it has a very simple interface and is easy to use.
Previously we were using a different CRM where you are able to send mail only but not able to see those email responses, you will have to check your email for that but in Close CRM we can send mail and also see if we have any responses.
Managing leads are also easy, either we can bulk import it as a CSV file or we can manually add it so it was very easy to manage the leads and contacts in close CRM.

Inconvénients

Close is very expensive so it was very hard to pay for small startups. Lead management and email campaign were good but apart from that we have not used anything else so for us it was very expensive.

Dean
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 03/11/2016

Great CRM for Early Stage Companies

For an early stage company I think Close.io has everything you'll possibly need. The higher tier plans also let you forgo a phone system in your office to make it even more cost effective.

Overall the system is very easy to use and the visual layout of the platform is very nice. And really most of the basic things you'd need out of a CRM are all there.

My only qualm with this system is that there are minor annoyances like not being able to unmerge leads in the event you accidentally might have done so. And overall contact management could be slightly improved but it's not enough to ruin the experience in my opinion.

Avantages

I really like the ease of use and graphical interface. I also love that I'm able to dial straight from the platform and the templating system is fairly easy to use as well.

Inconvénients

Contact and lead management could be slightly improved. Unmerging leads is not possible from what I can understand so be careful not to merge the wrong leads. Also if your working specific verticals, it's nice to be able to port a contact from one lead to another should they have switched companies but that's not a possibility either.

Réponse de Close

Thanks, Dean, we're happy that our inside sales CRM is serving you well! We've passed your feedback on to the product team.

Répondu le 10/11/2016
Bronne
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 04/06/2019

Far Superior to Salesforce

I just want anyone reading this to know that I went from using Close to using Salesforce. Originally I didn't think Close was anything particularly special, because I hadn't tried out any other CRMs. Working with Salesforce has made me change my mind completely - Close is a far superior product.

Avantages

Extremely intuitive, clean and smooth. Intelligently designed and sets you and your employees up with a great work flow to stay organized

Inconvénients

The view set ups can take some getting used to (IF, OR, AND) but once you have it figured out your workflow will go so smoothly.

Publié le 13/02/2019

Great functionality. But you can lose access anytime

This is a great platform. But I do not recommend it to anyone. If you are interested in good CRM then try PipeDrive. They don't have a few things, but their technical support will solve all your problems. They also do a lot of custom free stuff. And you can safely store 1M + contacts.

Awesome UI
Best filtration and search
Nothing extra
Not overloaded
Very fast

Inconvénients

If your database more than 100K contacts, you will be disconnected, because you will ...."impacted our infrastructure".... When you try to solve a problem and chat with technical support, you will be ignored.

But there is no public limitation. Try to use. Are you lucky? Maybe not and your work will be suspended immediately. And then you will long try to switch to another platform without any help from those support. Maximum you will have a day.

Jeffrey

Publié le 13/12/2020

Great CRM

Overall my experience with Close has been a positive one. Customer service is responsive.

Avantages

The pros are that is a pretty straight forward CRM to use. It integrates well with many other applications.

Inconvénients

Overall, I cannot really think of any cons. It gets the job done as a reasonably priced CRM. It does not have as many features as salesforce but for the price its great.

László
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 24/10/2019

Great outreach tool for calling prospects

Very easy to use tool for sales reps who do a lot of calls in a day.

Avantages

Very easy to use with an intuitive interface. Easily create followup sequences and the best feature is the one-click calling SMS. It is just so easy to call ANY Country on your computer. With great audio quality.

Inconvénients

The startup plan is fine, but if you want to use multiple phone numbers and call recording, it is only in the most expensive plan.
Also, you cannot see which calls cost how much money, it is hard to track back your charges.

Pipedrive

Pourquoi passer à Close

Built-in calling.
Scott
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 07/02/2023

Great Software for Outbounding

Avantages

- Connected email - Sequences are easy to design on multiple channels - Very customizable and dynamic copy in sequences

Inconvénients

- Email inboxes get disconnected from gmail occasionally - Some customizations, which are nice, make it a little complicated

Pipedrive
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 06/09/2022

Good for contact and basic pipeline management, but lacks customization to enrich leads and...

It does the jib for very basic pipeline management, but definitely not goos for reporting due to the lack of customization.

Avantages

Their contact management module is very well built. Email and event tracking are efficient.

Inconvénients

The app lacks field customization for extra lead/deal data for reports, I found their integrations really limited (you can connect with Zapier but still has some limitations). Your tasks do not have a specific section or dashboard and you can easily lose track of the daily pending tasks.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 11/07/2022

Good CRM but could improve reports and analytics.

Pretty good and solid to help increase sales with some insteresting features and good interface and friendly, could be better in reports!

Avantages

Its pretty good to follow up, increase sales (productivity), email or chat are pretty solid tools to development a good business relationship.

Inconvénients

Must improve reports/analytics tool, It is only focused on sales and not all KPI's are well reported or break and working hours record.

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 28/02/2019

The best CRM I've used

Used it daily as a sales rep and it made managing everyone and seeing all communication simple and allowed me to spend less time tinkering and more time closing sales. It does a great job of getting out of the way so you can focus on what's important.

Avantages

So uncomplicated and straightforward to use. CRMs can be a real pain, and this one is a joy.

Inconvénients

Although it's packed with value, it's still pricey compared to competitors. However, if you can do it, I still recommend it.

Juan
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 05/11/2018

Best CRM I have used!

Avantages

The best CRM tool I have used, loved the interface that is literally all in one, recorded calls to review of my teams sales calls. Texts emails etc.

None! Best CRM system I've used! Definitely recommend

Publié le 02/04/2015

Will you marry me?

I LOVE this solution. It's extremely flexible which is crucial for our company of 80. With our HQ in Europe, and a sales team poised to expand rapidly worldwide, we needed the ability to "speak" to each other by having access to all leads in the system and their history. Right now we are piloting Close.io here in the U.S. with a couple of sales people also trying it in Europe. We integrated our incoming leads from our system into close.io via Zapier and all communication via Gmail. It was a snap! Also, the support team can CC or BCC close.io on crucial matters via the ticket system and sales can now see all important transactions in one place. Just in a few short months Sales productivity has changed dramatically, and basically, I'm a happier person, which is good for everyone!

Avantages

Easy to use interface. Nice upgrade with the html in the email function! Integration with the phone is great!

Inconvénients

Fix the Tasks function to be more user friendly. allow us the hide the custom fields so we don't need to scroll through them all when assigning data.

• Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 30/06/2018

Great CRM for smaller businesses

Avantages

I like the cost above all else. We used a more expensive CRM for a while and were thrilled to find out about Close.io and its low price in comparison. The platform is also a lot simpler to use than other popular CRMs like SalesForce and Dynamics.

Inconvénients

There isn't much to dislike about the platform. There could be some additional features to make activities simpler but that's not really anything against the platform, in my opinion.

• Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 22/01/2019

Best CRM EVER!

Close.io has been great from the start. Getting setup was easy and migrating our data from our previous CRM was simple. We are now able to monitor all outreach metrics in real time and close more deals with close.io

Avantages

Close.io is every sales teams dream! Its super simple but extremely powerful! It has everything you need to effectively close deals daily and keeps you on track with very little effort.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a two record type Leads and Accounts. There is a work around but my personal preference is a clear distinction between leads and accounts.

159 avis