Avis clients sur eWay-CRM

4,6
Note globale
Avis

4,6
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur eWay-CRM

Les outils CRM (Customer Relationship Management) d'e-Way CRM sont intégrés à Outlook, ce qui permet d'étendre le système et son utilisation. Avec ce logiciel, le marketing est réalisé facilement et efficacement grâce aux...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Rapport qualité-prix
4,5
Fonctionnalités
4,4
Simplicité
4,5
Support client
4,7

Parcourir les avis sur eWay-CRM

568 avis sur 568
Classer par :
flore
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 10/01/2024

eway-crm, un outils clair et bien pour le suivi de sa stratégie marketing

nous avons fait un grand pas dans la stratégie marketing et je suis très content d'avoir découvert cet outils magnifique qui m'aide au quotidien

Avantages

de toutes les fonctionnalité existantes dans cette application, celle qui me semble meilleures est la récupération des leads. car cela donne des opportunité de les avoir en clients dans les prochaines étapes

Inconvénients

Au début on pourrait se perdre mais après une bonne dose de formation il est agréable de l'utiliser

Tracy
Tracy
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 10/03/2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

Avantages

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

Inconvénients

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Kamil
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

4
Publié le 22/03/2024

Nice CRM with useful features

Nice product, with clever features and it still has a lot of potential to grow

Avantages

Outlook integration
excellent technical support
Ability to export data to reporting solutions

Inconvénients

Outlooks starts slower
local SQL database has to be installed

Les meilleures alternatives à eWay-CRM

Salesforce Service Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Radek
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
1
Fonctionnalités
1
Simplicité
2
Support client
3

2
Publié le 27/03/2024

eWay Review

I don't use software unless absolutely necessary and I think there are far more user friendly and modern CRMs out there.

Avantages

Tracking project progress from a business perspective (opportunity, invoicing, etc.)

Inconvénients

The software is outdated, I have to open another application to get to eway (Outlook) and for each tab in eway a new window opens. The software is unsuitable for tracking the progress of the project.

Radek
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 18/12/2023

eWay-CRM review

Avantages

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

Inconvénients

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

Marko
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 19/02/2024

eWay-CRM Review

Avantages

I liked how easy eWay-CRM makes organizing and tracking project information. It's simple to use and helps keep everything in order.

Inconvénients

I found eWay-CRM a bit complicated when trying to customize it to fit my specific needs.

Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 13/03/2024

eWay is very good CRM system for daily work

I´m using it every day and it helps me lot of. Very fast support reaction. I can recommend it.

Avantages

Simple interface and opened for individual changes.

Inconvénients

The new graphical layout - better organized but less information on one page (screen) is visible.

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
s/o
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
s/o

5
Publié le 14/03/2024

Just a few notes

Avantages

Quite straightforward interface with easy to follow design.

Inconvénients

I do not like the design of Diary section. I would like to be able to see all diary entries in the window with its full text (not just a one or two line snippet).

Juraj
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie mécanique ou industriel
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
4

5
Publié le 13/03/2024

eWay report

Avantages

very straight and simple design with able to customize my personal workspace

Inconvénients

i have never used other CRM systems but never felt that Eway could not provide services i like or need

Jakub
  • Secteur d'activité : Meubles
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

5
Publié le 27/03/2024

above standard

Avantages

speed, availability, clarity, a wide range of filtering and information flow

Inconvénients

We adapt and program what we don't like, so I can't currently name negatives of the program.

Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Impression
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 18/03/2024

Just works

Avantages

Great implementation into outlook. Its pretty customizable to fit a lot of different aplications.

Inconvénients

Sometimes its a bit slow. Also, it slows MS outlook down.

Douglas
  • Secteur d'activité : Équipements publics
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
3
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 28/10/2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Avantages

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Inconvénients

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Alternatives envisagées 

Salesforce Sales Cloud et Nimble

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Réponse de eWay System

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Team eWay

Répondu le 01/11/2021
Petra
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 02/05/2023

eWay - easy way to controll yout business

We are eWay as our CRM for everyone - KAM, project manager, advisors, administrative for training, director and me. Every day is used and is there is any problem, we need it to be fixed as soon as possible - without eWay we have no information.

Avantages

Features and logic and improving. You can customize the SW as you need and if you know how, you can do it by yourself.

Inconvénients

In the beginning the call from mobile phone was reported easily in the app "automaticaly" but this is no longer possible. This was nice for better reporting of time, how long you spent calling clinets. You can do it now manualy, but the added value is lost.

Alternatives envisagées 

RAYNET CRM

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM 

The internal designet databes was no longer enough for our needs.

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

Because of Office 365 and Microsoft products, we choose eWay
Tino
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
4
Support client
4

4
Publié le 24/11/2023

CRM is good

Easy to use but reporting and monitoring is not so good

Avantages

Integration in MS Outlook

Inconvénients

Reports are bad

Colin
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 03/05/2023

Exceptional value for money when comparing the features. Especially for the lifetime licence.

Great service, convenient and value for money.

Avantages

Extremely convenient despite the broad array of features.

Inconvénients

I find some of the customizations a little challenging to achieve exactly what I was hoping for.

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoho CRM et HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM 

was battling to find a central customizable system within our budget.

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

The convenience, integration with outlook. Once all the features were considered on the other products, you need to be at the top tiers and then the price comparison isn't a comparison.
Jan
  • Secteur d'activité : Génie civil
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 30/03/2022

Satisfied customer

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Avantages

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Inconvénients

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Marko
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

4
Publié le 10/02/2021

Happy Customer

I really like the solution which perfectly fits my needs!

Avantages

Integration into my existing Outlook system, easy use and excellent customer support!

Inconvénients

Occasional Java related errors which require Outlook restart. Latest version caused conflict with one of my Outlook plug-ins which stopped working...

Alternatives envisagées 

HubSpot CRM

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

Better initial support in eary installation/adoption stage. FYI. If you will, you may use my reference on your company Website. In any case I wish you all the success! Regards Marko
John
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction de matériel ferroviaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 19/05/2021

Hatch & Kirk eWay experience

Overall this is an amazing product that WILL help your company improve its sales and customer connections. Perfect for a smaller company that is looking for extensive features and keeps it simple by integrating into your existing systems!

Avantages

eWay has been a huge improvement for our company, the ability to track long-term deals, check customer account activity and share important information between our sales teams.

Inconvénients

Hard to teach older employees how to use the software, some redundancies, outlook will disable to eWay system due to the added strain on the system, slower load up times and often times information will need to be imputed into a deal that already exists within the customer profile.

Alternatives envisagées 

Salesforce Service Cloud et Tableau

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

The price to valve ratio was far greater than any of the alternatives that we considered.
Mark
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 12/02/2021

Best CRM Solution for Outlook users

My experience from first engagement with my sales contact, Tzanko, through to implementation and support has been first class. I couldn't have aksed for more.

Avantages

Having your CRM embedded inside Outlook removes a lot of unnecessary steps compared to other solutions. With eWay it is easy to switch between contacts, companies and deals but you can also open
seperate windows for each module and have everything running side by side.

I have found the speed very impressive and searching for information is rapid and easy. I also really like the way the task management system works as it allows me to keep on top of my day.

Converting inbound or outbound emails into journal entries and tasks is very easy and makes sure your records are accurate.

Inconvénients

So far I haven't found any negative points with eWay

Melanie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
5
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 03/05/2023

EWay CRM

5 out of 5. One night on tech support, the [sensitive content hidden] himself jumped on to solve an issue, as part of regular liasing with customers. Thanks [sensitive content hidden]!

Avantages

fully customisable, can create any field required. Simple or as complicated as you like. Have used for years, and hopefully will use for many more

Inconvénients

nothing really, there isnt much that stands out that I would change

Alternatives envisagées 

Zoho Desk

Pourquoi choisir eWay-CRM 

more features

Logiciel antérieur 

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à eWay-CRM

ease of use to pick up
Allen
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
1

4
Publié le 22/09/2020

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Avantages

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Inconvénients

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Michal
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
3
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

4
Publié le 01/07/2021

Rating 201 consulting

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Avantages

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Inconvénients

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Réponse de eWay System

Hello Michal,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Répondu le 12/07/2021
Natalja
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
4
Support client
5

5
Publié le 19/02/2021

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Avantages

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Inconvénients

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Maurus
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
5
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

5
Publié le 14/10/2019

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Avantages

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Inconvénients

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.

Veronika
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans
  • Provenance de l'avis
Rapport qualité-prix
4
Fonctionnalités
4
Simplicité
5
Support client
5

4
Publié le 28/11/2023

eWay review

We use eWay since 2009, mostly as a contact database, to track attendance and few customized reports. Overall we are satisfied, switching to Enterprice licence now so as a strategic plan for the future I personaly value that we can use our current licences. Thus the dislike as the monthly fee to rent the licence is expensive.

Avantages

We value our customized reports which compare our data from attendance to profits on each client.
The use of eWay is not difficult, only time consuming to some employees working on different agendas.

Inconvénients

The posibility to buy a licence have been disabled. Also since we use eWay for many years, our database is big and we noticed the start of outlook is slow, often outlook blocks eWay and sometimes it takes time to load report or open an module.

568 avis