Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur WizIQ LMS

WizIQ is a cloud-based learning management solution (LMS) for higher education, test preparation, tutoring and business users. WizIQ helps users develop self-branded teaching or training programs, delivered either in real time...

En savoir plus

121 avis sur 121
Classer par :
Dr. Aman

Publié le 04/11/2015

Squeezed my Teaching World with ease to be with any bio-student globally !

I am privileged to be part of wiz IQ LMS since 2007. I got the opportunity to let my students to be with me whether I was in India or US or Canada or whether my students were sitting anywhere globally . The best part I liked was prompt response of help-desk team. I have used screen casts, animations, you-tube videos in my sessions very smoothly using this LMS. I have even combined my face to face sessions with my online attendees in many of the sessions. Honestly I shall feel incomplete without this LMS reason that when I tried other similar systems, they were helpless to load my PPTs loaded with animations and videos.

Avantages

1. Customer support too good.
2. Many attendees in one go can be interacted smoothly.
3. Audio is very clear and smooth during sessions.
4. Recording is perfect.
5. Large PPTs can be loaded easily.
6. Library contents are very well maintained.
7. Making of Tests is too easy.
8. Marketing ideas supported by support Team are too good enough though there is room to improve.

Inconvénients

Shall Love If Wiz IQ Team is more Proactive!

Emy

Publié le 18/11/2015

A Wonderful Tutoring Experience

Based on my 2 years experience I really recommend this VC hosting provider for anyone that aims to arrange online classes or meetings. So, if you are seeking for a wonderful teaching experience, go on use WizIQ Virtual Class Platform and I guarantee you will never regret it.

Avantages

- When you schedule an online class (or meeting) you can get its link easily and share it with whoever you want; you can also enter to the class before the start date and upload your files or simply choose them from your library, etc.

- The class link page shows its details.

- You can get the class link from your platform to invite more attendees during the class.

- You can check your connection, your microphone, and your speaker's settings and volume; and you can change their settings as well. By the way, installing WizIQ Desktop App makes it easy for you and your attendees to avoid plug-ins issues.

- You can upload your files in your library to get a quick access to them in your classes and you can choose to share them or keep them private.

- You can also upload files in the class from your PC within the session, but they won't be stored in your library.
- You can write, draw, highlight any kind of text or graphic whether on the white board or on a file (PDF, PPT, DOC, etc), you can use the pointer as well to make it easy for your attendees to follow your explanation.

- You can create as many boards as you want, change their names and their colors.

- Once you upload or open a file in the class its name will automatically be displayed in the tab bar of board that includes it and you don't have to rename it to know in which board it exists, especially when you create a lot of boards.

- A lot of text formatting and editing tools are available there, and you can use the screenshot tool to save your whiteboard shots in your PC to may be use them later or share them with your attendees.

- You can make a poll and you can share the results with your students.

- You can display audio or video files from your library or from a youtube link.

- You can share your screen with them.

- You can move your students into different rooms within the clasd.

- You can chat with them in public or even privately, and you can change the text size and color to distinguish your messages from the other attendees, and they can do the same as well.

- Attendees can use the "Hand" icon notify you if they have some questions, comments, or control requests, and this will help you to stay focused with no interruptions.

- You can allow your attendees' microphones, cameras, or give them control to surf within the class and make some changes such as writing, screen sharing, file uploading, etc. and you can take that back.

- You can extend the class duration within the class.

This was what I remembered for now, and there are more options that I don't usually use such as tests, Math tools, etc.

Inconvénients

- No monthly payment plans.

- Most of non English Speakers face some troubles entering first classes, especially when it comes to App installation.

- no recurring class schedule option.

Publié le 20/10/2019

Fraud

I am extremely disappointed. I paid for the software for a year, had problems, they promised to fix them all and then I asked them if I could purchase the software for an additional teacher. After the software failing multiple times, I asked for a refund for my second purchase (which I had made 2 weeks prior) and they completely ignored me and didn’t give me my money back. Scammers.

Avantages

I liked how they made it seem like I was going to be able to connect with my students easily.

Inconvénients

This was a lie. Over the course of 3 months we had many problems and we lost a lot of money from failing our students. I’ll list them below:

1) it happened twice that the audio on the system was no working. My students could not hear me and I tried it out on 3 different computers.

2) another time the audio didn’t work.

3) another time the entire software was down and I couldn’t even log in

4) another time I took a screenrecording of the session, which was a functionality I paid for, and none of my students could access it. I didn’t believe this so I asked for their logins and attempted to find the recordings and I couldn’t.

Alternatives envisagées

Zoom Meetings

Pourquoi passer à WizIQ LMS

I shouldn’t have made this switch. I now use zoom and everything works perfect. WizIq stole my money. They made a promise and didn’t keep it.

Les meilleures alternatives à WizIQ LMS

Nivin
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/08/2018

A cloud-based and simple platform to train your students.

Avantages

The structure is quite simple and the user-friendly interface helps you in setting up your courses and starting with the training sessions at ease. the application’s integration with virtual classroom, helps in conducting real time integrations. You can upload or share files of any format be it pdf, word file, photos or HD videos. Whenever you want to start a session you have to share the link with your students. If you want to show some files, you can add files to your library for access in the class. You can use any of the color or theme boards, and you will find many formatting and editing options. You can use pointers, and in case of any doubts, the students can just click the “hand” icon that would notify the tutor. They have a very responsive customer service team. They even check your suggestions and bring up new desirable features.

Inconvénients

It is difficult to switch between LMS applications. Sometimes you would find it difficult to work with content management.

Gaurav

Publié le 02/11/2015

WizIQ is the Backbone of our company!

We have been using WizIQ's services since 2007.
Initially we didn't know what to do with it and how to use it but with the training given to me
I started using it a bit to train selective client in the field of Vedic Mathematics.
Fast forward some years and Wiziq has become the backbone of our company. The Virtual Classroom is amazing and fits entirely with the products and services which we offer. WizIQ is constantly innovating new things to keep up which keeps us up to date with the latest in technology and trends.I would recommend the value provided by WizIQ to every educator and learner.

#1 Innovative
#2 Robust Virtual Classroom
#3 Amazing Customer care and support

#1 The Audio of the Virtual Classroom can be better
#2 How about having a Skype like messenger service which would coordinate between learner and teachers.

Raymond
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 10/01/2018

It was good until I came across other platforms such as Teachable, Skillshare

Avantages

1) Able to move files across different courses 2) control over what content is visible only ( and not downloadable) 3) easy to invite new students to enroll.

1) uploading takes a very very long time
2) no bulk upload as in Teachable
3) can not provide an overview of the course to the students

Meiby
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 21/03/2018

An option to start in education the lunea

The best thing is that you are only activating the account and a few clicks you can already have your LMS active and virtual space to develop your online courses, inviting your students to interact with the platform

Avantages

What I prefer about the software is that it is very intuitive, I remember that in its beginning it was just an application to hold lectures and online classes. Then I evolve to become an LMS integrating different tools that help us as teachers to teach our students beyond the classroom

Inconvénients

One of the disadvantages is that you have few options to create learning objects within LMS, it would be great to develop your own authoring tool to design more interactive materials.

Youssef
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement supérieur
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/02/2017

Excellent app overall, with a few bugs left to be worked out

Avantages

-Very convenient layout condusive to seeing meeting members, chatting with them and using microphone or camera to communicate with them
-It's nice that you can toggle between various modes of communicating with others and adjusting their settings individually within the website

Inconvénients

-Mobile app appears to be quite limited, making it an unacceptible alternative to using a computer
-There are lots of bugs associated with moving windows around and trying to arrange things the way you want, where windows move off the the screen and are difficult to maneuver.
-Video feeds of all meeting members is automatically made to be the same size and there is no clear way to unselect the video feed of less important meeting members so that you can see the person of interest bigger than everyone else.

Gustav
  • Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines

Publié le 18/11/2015

WizIQ

Educational webinars and meetings. It has partially met our expectations. What was highly appreciated was the excellent customer service from the team.

Avantages

Good app with nice features and excellent customer support.

Inconvénients

Web browser platform not stable for larger number of participants.

Aquirra RoEve
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 12/03/2020

It Takes A Wiz

While the experience wasn't awful, I do think adjustments need to be made, and bugs taken out of the system in order to have a better experience .

Avantages

There aren't a whole bunch of easily accessible platforms for creating online learning and classes, so this is a nice option.

Inconvénients

There are some bugs that need to be worked out, as far as the layout, design, and how you maneuver through the platform.

Seçkin

Publié le 18/07/2017

Beyond my expectations

Avantages

Software works perfectly well. I haven't encountered a single problem so far. If you have any questions concerning the use of the software or other things, you always get a satisfactory and prompt reply. They have an incredibly effective customer service so you never feel alone. The system itself never malfunctions, I have taught large classes and it worked without a problem. The functions and the use of the system are very simple and user friendly. You get used to using it within ten minutes.
To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to purchase the product at first. But now I frankly think that I did the right thing. Thank you, guys.

pradeep

Publié le 06/01/2018

I have been using many platform but i found wiziQ more stable, more user friendly

Avantages

it is user friendly also the features provided are a great access.The writting on this platform is smooth.It is more stable.It is the platform which you can trust on.

Inconvénients

more subject tool should be provided like if i want to show moving electron in circuit it should show that as i will make class more interesting

danish

excellent platform

features
easy to use
smart platform
easy to understand
services are good from backend
your team is very supportive

dependency on internet speed
pricing is little bit high
areas having low internet bandwidth have connecting issues

Aisha
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/06/2018

WizIQ is a great teaching tool

Avantages

I took an online Arabic and Quran course several years ago. The teachers used WizIQ to facilitate the course. WizIQ allows the instructors to teach using slides as well as audio features. I am still able to go back and watch those courses years later.

Inconvénients

There are no cons that I see at this time. I enjoyed using this learning tool and look forward to using it as an instructor myself.

Carl
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/11/2018

Increasingly Dated Software

The company seems generally fairly scammy of late. It feels like they've run out of funds and now need to start really squeezing the existing client base for every nickle and dime just to stay afloat.

Avantages

At first glance, WizIQ seems like it has most of what'd want in an online learning platform: a stable video chat program with a blackboard and the ability to record lessons. But the seams quickly start to show once you've used it for a few weeks.

Inconvénients

The ability to edit and move text on the whiteboard is very clunky. Drawing shapes, lines, etc. are all very limited compared to other offerings. The recordings of lessons are saved uncompressed, and do not completely replicate the in-lesson look and experience. Unless you purchase a lot of extra storage space, you'll not be able to store more than a handful of previous lessons online, and the costs for storage are insanely marked up. The software itself hasn't really been updated in terms of functionality in over a year. Vital options are buried in obscure menus and hard to track down.

Amresh

Publié le 31/12/2017

WizIQ is best platform for online classes.

Avantages

WizIQ is user friendly.easy to use and share any thing if you want.Pointer tool is very good to understand any other person.

Inconvénients

Some time written world miss or erase suddenly.Sometime color section problem during online class...

Esther

Publié le 15/03/2020

I lost trust in WizIQ.

I lost all trust in the system. Pity. I liked the ease of use .

Avantages

Relatively easy to use. The price is also rather good.

Inconvénients

Too often to my taste there are problems. I can NOT trust the WizIQ system. Classes had to be rescheduled since too often to my liking the system is down. In record classes, I think that too often recordings are damaged, late or lost. I had many problems with my clients due to WizIQ "issues". They promise that certain issues are solved for good and yet the same problems resurface again and again.

• Secteur d'activité : Informatique et sécurité réseau
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 20/09/2018

Great Virtual Classroom

Avantages

It was easy to use. the staff made me feel like i was part of. it recorded the classes and the whiteboard. was easy to upload material.

Inconvénients

There was really nothing that i didn't like. The price was a little high for the company i work for.

Ravi

Publié le 20/11/2015

Great App

I have been using WizIq for 3 years to teach my online courses. The support team has always been really helpful specially Nikhil Sharma and Jasmeen. These guys know what they are doing unlike a lot of other LMSes where it is hard to figure out what needs to be done.
Special kudos for the killer virtual classroom.

Great virtual classroom
Awesome support

Inconvénients

Goes offline once in a while which is a bummer.

Sapna
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 15/12/2017

It has been great to use wiziq virtual classroom software especially the HTML5 version WebRTC.

With this software, we were able to conduct a lot number of live audio-video sessions. Thanks to WizIQ team to create a great virtual classroom whiteboard software.

Avantages

Features like browser free audio-video sessions, extension of session time when needed, and clear videos.

Inconvénients

Inbuilt webcam requirement is the least i liked since students not having inbuilt webcam in system cannot attend the live sessions.

Gregory
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 15/01/2020

Know What You Want From An LMS

Overall experience was good. I stress again that choose your LMS wisely.

Avantages

Very cool aesthetics and easy use for end users. The ability to create and sell online courses is really cool.

Inconvénients

MOOCs are a bit antiquated in my opinion and LMS software is a dime a dozen these days. Make sure you know exactly how you plan to implement, use, and assess success.

Mayling
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 21/05/2018

WizIQ

Avantages

One of the good things I found testing this software was that it's really easy to use and it gives the tutors a lot of tools to work with.

Inconvénients

Nevertheless, on the applications it could have for an admin figure, it really lacks adaptability so it was something that kept me from using it.

rossana

Publié le 17/04/2016

nice at first until you pay

during the demo, wiziq was fantastic. but when they turned over the app after we paid, that was when we experienced it as slow and non loading. the worse thing is we have been asking for a refund for the past 2 years. continuously, as if we have time to do that. every time we follow up, they ask what is the problem and we forward all the converstations to them again. then last month they said that it has been two years. sorry they cannot refund anymore. this is a scam. and i will find all the reviews and spend time to tell everyone of our experience and show proof.

Réponse de WizIQ

Hi Rossana,

We are sorry to know that your experience wasn't good and apologize for the trouble caused. Kindly note that WizIQ has a defined refund policy. If your refund request complies with our policy, only then it will be processed. If at any point you feel you need any information regarding this, please get in touch with your account manager or write to us at [email protected] Alternatively, you can call on this toll-free number for immediate support - 1800-567-8059. We assure you that resolving your concerns is priority.

-Amanjot | WizIQ

Répondu le 18/04/2016
Anuradha
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 6 à 12 mois

No problems so far

Online one place access to many courses

Avantages

Well organized online courses that can be self-paced with variety of topics to opt for. User friendly navigation.

Inconvénients

Videos do not stream without good internet speed. Sometimes, slow internet access slows course progress. Boring content of courses.

Eduardo

Publié le 23/04/2017

WIZIQ AVOID / ACHTUNG / CUIDADO / FUNKER IKKE

Wizq platform has lots of BUGS, their system its OUT OF DAY and they refuse to give your money back if you ask for.
They are very charming to push sells but after that the platform doesnt work as they say.
Disappointed teacher from Norway.

Inconvénients

Was an amusing disappointment to use my hard owned money in this platform. I could never used because the email sending when you program a class does NOT work. They send a virtual technician that comes into my computer with the SOHO program. He didn't fix the BUGS, neither the share screen possibility. The platform only works with Mozilla Firefox in my case. Save your money and time.

Réponse de WizIQ

Hi Eduardo, we are extremely sorry to know what you went through. One of our team members will get in touch with you soon to collect details of this issue. We would like to investigate what caused this experience and improve our services. - WizIQ Team

Répondu le 09/05/2017