Avis clients sur Kixie PowerCall

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Kixie PowerCall

Kixie PowerCall est une solution cloud SVI (serveur vocal interactif) qui aide les utilisateurs à automatiser leurs processus de vente. La solution peut également être déployée sur site. Kixie PowerCall regroupe des fonctionnalité...

En savoir plus

Arnold
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 21/08/2023

Un bon choix comme logiciel de téléphonie

Avantages

Ce que j'apprécie le plus , c'est qu'il s'intègre facilement avec notre CRM.De plus, il est facile à utiliser et la configuration s'effectue très rapidement.

Inconvénients

Certaines des offres sont limitées et ne sont donc pas adaptées à des personnes qui voudraient juste tester quelques fonctionnalités

Rowdie Mitch
Rowdie Mitch

Publié le 25/03/2018

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Avantages

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being.

The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast.

I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Inconvénients

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Nick

Publié le 19/11/2019

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Avantages

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Inconvénients

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Les meilleures alternatives à Kixie PowerCall

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Zendesk Suite

RingCentral Contact Center

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 14/10/2021

Easy to get onboard, but beware when leaving

The platform was fine and had the essentials we needed when scaling our company, but as we left for a more robust platform they left our company without inbound or outbound phone services for multiple days during our busiest time of the year. Seemed like they just didn't care anymore now that we were cancelling, even though I would have gone back to them if the new dailer hadn't worked. Because of how poorly I was treated I would never suggest someone use this platform, and beware leaving it if you're already on as the experience was the worst I've received from a provider and frankly felt very vindictive.

Avantages

It was easy to use and the unlimited option does provide some value if you're in a high call-volume role

Inconvénients

When letting the kixie team know that we were going to leave their platform they completely botched the porting of our numbers and cancelled us earlier than the contract states. In response to our complaint that we no longer had access to our numbers they spent over a day trying to blame me instead of helping me gain access to our numbers. Horrible process in the end and has made me never want to use this provider again as they treat you like dirt when you leave their service.

JustCall

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

Originally I did not choose this platform and it was before my time.
Alec

Publié le 05/12/2019

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Avantages

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Inconvénients

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Réponse de Kixie

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Répondu le 11/06/2020
Mary Beth

Publié le 08/09/2022

After thorough research, Kixie was our best option.

They have a white glove approach. They have really worked to make using their product easy.

Avantages

I like that I can text directly through the system--this drastically improves response rates and speed of closing. I also like that it records everything directly in the CRM. It's actually motivated me to stay with Pipedrive--they integrate so well together. Additionally, Kixie went out of its way to help me integrate its software with ClickUp. That was very impressive.

Inconvénients

The phone app needs some work. I do have to update the Chrome extension pretty regularly as well, but that makes sense for how often they update their software. :)

Aircall, JustCall et CloudTalk

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

It had every option I wanted with competitive pricing. The sales rep was excellent as well.

Réponse de Kixie

Hi Mary Beth, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Kixie is helping you close deals faster. Have a great day!

Répondu le 19/09/2022
Matt

Publié le 05/04/2022

Kixie is a powerhouse

Avantages

Ease of use and setup. Took us just a few minutes to be up and running.
Integrates well with HubSpot.
Jam packed with advanced features we have not yet explored, but definitely will.

Inconvénients

Some features did not work as well for us out of the gate, but the beauty is Kixie support is super responsive and we were able to resolve quickly.

Nathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 18/08/2020

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Avantages

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Inconvénients

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Kendall
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 08/06/2020

Kixie overview

Avantages

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 28/08/2020

Flawless!

10/10!

Avantages

This product is very easy to use. I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.

Inconvénients

I don't have ANY cons to say about this product!

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 15/10/2020

Huge Time Saver!

It has been amazing so far! Very easy to use and connected well with our CRM. Huge time saver.

Avantages

- Super easy to learn and use
- Saves time dialing a number and human error
- Eliminates headaches from squinting at my computer screen to get a phone number dialed correctly

Inconvénients

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Jason

Publié le 07/12/2017

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie.

I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Avantages

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts.

Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down.

Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit.

Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Inconvénients

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Publié le 10/11/2020

Features and Benefits Galore

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Avantages

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Inconvénients

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Jason
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Publié le 20/10/2021

Ok Product, Terrible Customer Service

It's been really bad, I will not be renewing and I am unhappy with the customer service. I tried on several attempts to reach out to them and resolve the issue, however they have a strict no refund policy and apparently don't care if you are satisfied with the product or not. You also can't turn off auto renewal at all, I had to write them explicitly telling them NOT to renew my subscription - because they will just automatically charge you their annually fee without any advanced notice. I really am not happy with this product.

Avantages

I can send text messages to potential clients.

Inconvénients

The Customer Service is really BAD. Before considering this product, be mindful that there are NO REFUNDS issued for any reason, even if you are unhappy with the product. I added an additional user to my team, but was surprised that the software did not offer the functionality I was hoping for. So after 8 days, I decided that having an extra user was not going to work out for me, however I was charged in advance for a year and there is no refund for a user I will not be using.

Mari

Publié le 21/12/2022

Kennedy Painting Feedback

The benefit of tracking, recording, voicemail drop, and CRM integration, there are ALOT of pros with using Kixie!!

Avantages

Every single thing! The wide range of options kixie provides cloud access, google chrome extension. All of it!

Inconvénients

I do not like that there is not customer support number you can call at any time for support. However, I do understand why there is not. Suha is the best part of Kixies support team!!!!!

Aircall

Pourquoi choisir Kixie PowerCall

Kixie is more advanced

Pourquoi passer à Kixie PowerCall

Way better integrations with Hubspot!
Matt

Publié le 23/06/2020

PowerCalls

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

Avantages

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

Inconvénients

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Gus

Publié le 09/09/2021

Kixie is AWESOME!

Avantages

Kixie is the best VOIP platform I have ever used. It integrates incredibly well with salesforce (and many others), logging calls and other activities. The Voicemail Drop and Text Templates save people like me, who make 100+ calls a day, a ton of time writing or personalizing messaging to prospects. The "Connection Boost" feature is incredible, and at least doubles our connect rates. Furthermore, the app I downloaded on my personal cell allows me to monitor important texts or calls outside of working hours. 10/10 would recommend Kixie, especially for high output sales teams!

Inconvénients

About a year ago and earlier, there were minor issues with short outages. Kixie support was always fast to respond, and our entire org hasn't had any issues in the last year or so.

Leonardo

Publié le 17/11/2022

My experience hasn't been the greatest with it.

My full experience with it is not the greatest. It is down weekly to where I can't make calls, receive calls or text. Also, it doesn't connect very well with CRMs so all I can see is numbers but no names from contacts that are inputted into the CRM so sometimes it is a bit of a guess playing with it or just takes extra time to be effective with it. 2 out of 5.

Avantages

I think the best thing about Kixie to me would be how it records calls. Those recordings are very easy to access and are typically good quality so they are pretty useful when needed.

Inconvénients

The lack of good connection with CRMs. It doesn't connect very well to the point where it allows you to use the information already inputted into the CRM to make my job easier.

Deonte
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 13/09/2019

This is the ONE!

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Avantages

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Inconvénients

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Restaurants
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 05/09/2022

Kixie is the best!!

My experience with Kixie has been awesome, I use other dialers and Kixie is my first option because of how easy it is to work with.

Avantages

It's easy to integrate with the multiple CRMS that I use, I love the features that it has but most important, how easy it is to use.

Inconvénients

At first, it had a lot of bugs, and it used to crash quite a lot, we reported the issue to Kixie's tech support, and we got a very quick response and they helped us right away. It looks like with the new software updates those bugs are gone and our experience using it has been a lot better.

Réponse de Kixie

Hello there ! It's great to hear that you're loving Kixie's features and ease of use. Thank you for leaving a review!

Répondu le 15/09/2022

Publié le 05/01/2021

Kixie Helps!

We really like Kixie, with some more growth of features, and a new desktop interface I think they are the next big one in the VOIP world!

SMS Templates, VM Drops, Call Recordings, Dispositions, Mobile App is GREAT

Inconvénients

Desktop interface is rough. Some limitations on syncing information, but minor

Publié le 23/05/2022

Kixie is a great tool for small businesses to save time.

Great - Did what it needed to do allowing me with quick follow-up with leads - Saved time with VM drops and SMS follow-up. Easy to get notifications on new messages

Avantages

Kikie worked very well allowing me to quickly move on and leave Emails, SMS and VM drops on new leads. This saved valuable time for me to do my other responsibilities.

Inconvénients

The price point gets higher than others when your organization grows - Great for small businesses below 10

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 13/09/2021

Kixie, it works!

A reliable and quality phone solution that works in multiple geos for globally distributed workforce.

Avantages

With a split team, it was difficult finding a VOIP provider that worked with our CRM. We evaluated many providers and eventually settled on Kixie because of consistent call quality. In short, it works!

Inconvénients

Some of the platform integrations that Kixie should have supported ended up breaking during our trial period (which they graciously extended while they were trying to figure this out). The downfall was the lack of email and phone response from sales. The only way I was able to get my questions answered was when I booked a meeting.

I did have a few interactions with support, and they do not have this response problem.

Erik
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 19/08/2022

Kixie Review

Avantages

The ability to create VM drops is extremely helpful for our team.

Inconvénients

lack of consistency with usage and customer support is sometimes not available for hours.

Réponse de Kixie

Hi Eric, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear that voicemail drops have been a big help to your team! Our customer support team is based 100% in our Santa Monica, CA office, and to continue to offer the highest quality of customer care our team is available 6am-5pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday. If you need help outside of those hours, shoot us an email at [email protected], one of our experienced reps will always get in touch with you as soon as possible on the next business day.

Répondu le 29/08/2022
Aaron
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 06/10/2022

Kixie Power Calling

Avantages

The ease of use from installing to use is fantastic. Pairs well with various integrations as well as browser addons. Very simplistic and relatively easy to ensure the functionality is working.

Inconvénients

I haven’t come across anything in the software that I have found as a con in over two years of use.

Réponse de Kixie

Hi Aaron, thank you for leaving a review and for being a longtime customer!

Répondu le 07/10/2022