Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur isolved

isolved is an employee experience leader, providing intuitive, people-first HCM technology. Their solutions are delivered directly or through their partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers — who...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

3,5

Parcourir les avis sur isolved

297 avis sur 296
Classer par :
Heidi e. A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Banque

Publié le 06/08/2018

Multiple Features

Avantages

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Inconvénients

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Brandy T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Divertissement
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

First time experience

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Avantages

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Inconvénients

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Pourquoi choisir isolved

We made the switch from ADP ezlabormanager because we wanted everything on one platform. We did not have much choice to switch to ISolved as Sage was bought out by them.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

We didn't choose iSolved by choice, we were transitioned in because iSolved bought out our previous payroll company. We thought that it would be better than the company we were with based on the demos, but had an extremely rough start and second guessing that decision. I think that maybe it will get better and if not we will have to go separate paths. I'm learning a lot but will need more help to figure out what I want to do.
Sofia C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/08/2021

It does what it should do

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Avantages

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Inconvénients

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Paylocity

Pourquoi choisir isolved

Paychex seemed a little more complicated than ISolved in processing payroll.

Paychex Flex

Price
Chrissy C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/12/2019

Horrible Customer Service

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion.

Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Avantages

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Inconvénients

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours.

Employees must have an email to access their paystubs.

Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Al R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Administration publique
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 25/05/2021

Successful payroll software implementation

This is a huge improvement over our previous payroll service. Online processing and review makes the payroll process a breeze.

Avantages

The ease of processing our bi-weekly payroll is great. The reporting features are excellent. Customer support is excellent.

Inconvénients

The only downside is when there is something out of the ordinary with a payroll transaction. I always need to contact customer support who easily walks me through whatever it is that's giving me a problem.

Tiffany C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vétérinaire

Publié le 28/12/2020

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

Avantages

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Inconvénients

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Publié le 23/05/2020

Great software and support for benefits and hr

Great option if you are looking for a software focused on HR and benefits without payroll.

Avantages

Easy to use software if you are comfortable with benefits and hr admin. Easy layout and without unnecessary frills.

Inconvénients

I can't say there is anything negative about this software, perhaps it's not the cheapest ever, but that's best it's uncomplicated and thorough.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

Better quality, less complicated, software is modern and continuously improves.
Audra D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services juridiques

Publié le 22/08/2019

There's good, there's bad, and there's ugly

I also want to point out that when comparing vendors, be sure to inquire if you are charged for every employee or just those participating in FSA. It recently came to light that we are being charged a per head fee for every employee, regardless of whether they participate in FSA or not. I have to look into this further, but I don't think this was true when we were with ADP.

Avantages

As an end-user employee and as an admin of this product, I find it to be robust in its feature set and easy to navigate. The GUI is fairly clean. In fact, I like the PRODUCT so much that I previously wrote many glowing reviews; alas, things have changed on the customer service end.

Inconvénients

We started using iSolved January 2016 and everything was AMAZING until shortly after Infinisource spun off iSolved as its own company. Sadly, since then, we have had numerous tax issues. More importantly, when you report an issue to the tax department, it takes eons to hear back from them. In fact, I have had to repeatedly pester them to get any sort of response. I want to be clear that the general (non-tax) Customer Service is fairly good, it is only the tax customer service that is a major fail. It is because the tax issues are so frequent and take up far too much of my time, that I have been left with no choice but to go back to bid Q1 2020.

ADP Workforce Now, PrimePay, Paycom et Paychex Flex

Pourquoi choisir isolved

ADP as a company was too big to efficiently navigate. It seemed that for every simple question we had we got transferred multiple times before we could get an answer. Cost was another factor that sent us to bid.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

Robust software at a very good cost at the time.
Holly M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 23/10/2019

HORRIBLE customer service

Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Avantages

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

Inconvénients

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Quickbooks Online

We outgrew Quickbooks

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à isolved

They purchased a small company that did payroll for my former company. I wouldn't choose them again.
Ashley H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 14/12/2018

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Avantages

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Inconvénients

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Michelle H.
  • Secteur d'activité: Logiciels

Publié le 25/09/2019

Great Product for the Money!

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Avantages

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Inconvénients

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Morgan D.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

Publié le 25/09/2019

Getting better all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Avantages

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Ascentis

Pourquoi choisir isolved

The reporting and ease of use with UltiPro was awful. Their support staff were only trained on the system and most of the time did not have actual HR or payroll knowledge.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

We bought iSolved through an Accounting firm because we value the specialized support they offer such as actual CPA's, tax experts, HR experts, etc.
Greg E.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôtellerie

Not so Happy

Just o.k.

If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Avantages

navigating the system is pretty easy.
Did love representative in support.

Inconvénients

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call.

Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module.

Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology.

Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up.

Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Susan A.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services financiers

iSolved HCM review

Avantages

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Inconvénients

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Kimber J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Publié le 07/10/2019

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Avantages

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Inconvénients

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Stephanie B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Textile

Publié le 26/09/2019

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Avantages

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Inconvénients

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support
Suzanna T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

iSolved - There Are Highs...There Are Lows

Avantages

iSolved lends well to quick and efficient implementations. The Payroll processing component is user friendly (for the most part) and helps our clients streamline their payroll processes.

Inconvénients

The overall navigation is not intuitive. We have received this feedback from both our new hires (Service Bureau Users), our Client Users, ESS Users, and Partner Users.
But...the biggest problem is the lack of support. The two areas of opportunity we see here are better QA for product releases and restructuring the support process. Netsuite is a bottomless pit of despair. Getting help shouldn't be so hard. The ticket submission interface is atrocious; for the most part the support staff doesn't dive into the problem, let alone the solution. We have to do all the leg work when there is a glitch that we didn't cause. It seems like the emphasis is placed on the development of the product, whereas partner and client support is not a priority.

Colin B.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/06/2020

Poor service

Their support structure is VERY poor. No continuity of service. Every call is like calling them the first time since you are not assigned a support person. Generic number to call. Generic email to send to.

The MOST frustrating situation is the most recent and the reason for my review. As owner, I don’t have time to chase down issues with payroll so when I received a notice from the state that we didn’t pay our payroll taxes, I immediately called the main number and as always, dealing with a new person, I described the issue: iSolved took the money out of my account; they need to pay the state. I was told someone would call me back. Never did.

So I called again to a new person. I had to repeat the whole story again, with agitation this time. I was told I needed to email the letter from the state and it would be forwarded to the tax dept for handling. So I did.

Next the state called me asking for the payment. I told the person I had twice reached out to the payroll company who took the taxes out of my account and I had twice contacted them to handle it.

This week I received a LETTER OF DEFAULT from the state giving me until this Sunday to pay or they would put a lien on my business. I placed another call to the generic main number and told the story a third time with MUCH aggravation. I was told to send the letter to be sent to the tax dept. I demanded to talk to the tax dept. I was promised a call back. Nothing. So I had to pay it online myself to avoid default

Avantages

It has many features available for the user

Inconvénients

Not intuitive. Usually have to call to figure out what I need to do

Rebecca A.

iSolved HCM Technology Review

iSolved has been a definite improvement over our previous software experiences.It is a great asset!

Avantages

I love that this software is constantly being developed to offer greater benefits to organizations. I am looking forward to the improved scheduling features. Customizing reports and payrolls is a huge benefit.

Inconvénients

Scheduling is still under development. Look forward to trying the improvements!

Cynthia M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

AssetHR and iSolved

It has been very good and has resolved many issues from streamline the payroll process, data entry and eliminating errors. We are excited about adding iHire to our platform. Also, the open enrollment function ROCKS!

Avantages

AssetHR and their customer services is above industry standards. They are responsive and helpful EVERY time we need assistance or have a "dumb" question. Love the relationship we have with the team and technology is great.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the main tabs can be confusing as I am a new user. Not clear where to find things.

Cynthia M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Good Product

I really enjoyed the system so much better when I had dedicated customer support. Since the new customer service platform, it has been much more difficult.

Avantages

I love all the available features. There is so much that can be done with this product.

Inconvénients

Report Writing can be very difficult. Need the ability to pull both payroll and HR together more seamlessly.

Kronos Workforce Central
Kelly W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Aviation et industrie aéronautique

iSolved HCM Technology Review

Oor accountign department has had some major issues with iSolved. As far as Ledgers ad taxes. Also, our invoices have not always been correct.

Avantages

I like that iSolved is your one stop shop. I can get any information on an employee that I need. I like how it cuts down on most paper work that we need for compliance relation issues.

Inconvénients

I am the benefits coordinator for my company therefore I have some issues when it comes to edi feeds and what the limited capabilities are for our companies benefits. It can also help to be more user friendly. We use it everyday, but we have some users that do not use it as often and there are some things that are difficult to find.

Becka M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

iSolved HCM Technology review

lots of time saving

Avantages

All encompassing, clean view, Employee interaction

Inconvénients

customer service response time, inability to see more than one screen at the same time

Paychex Flex et ADP Mobile Solutions

Pourquoi choisir isolved

Timeforce issues, plus looking for Payroll processing capabilities

Cost for capabilities
Deanna J.
  • Secteur d'activité: Génie mécanique ou industriel

iSolved HCM Technology Review

The software if phenomenal. The customer service, once you are able to get ahold of someone, is very knowledgeable. The tax area needs some major improvements, however, I am certain this is being looked into and my issues have been assigned personal attention and are being handled. Overall, I rely on this software on an hourly basis and I cannot even fathom using any other software (and I've used a few in my past).

Avantages

Functionality, Flexibility, and Ease of Use for HR, Payroll, and employee users.

Inconvénients

Honestly, the iSolved team is very open to hearing anything that we think could be improved with the software. So, the items I like least about the actual software are irrelevant, as they have been shared with iSolved and I am sure they are looking into ways to improve the software, as they continuously do.

Rhonda C.
  • Secteur d'activité: Restaurants

Publié le 30/06/2020

iSolved - Payroll & Onboarding

Streamlining all processes from hiring, on boarding, payroll, timekeeping, benefits.

Avantages

Ease of use, online university training for the different modules. Customer service and response time is AMAZING!

Inconvénients

Switching between companies on the same account gets stuck at times or pulls info from the previous Company when in individual time information.

Paylocity et ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi passer à isolved

Customer service and full access to dedicated account rep.
297 avis