Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur isolved

isolved is an employee experience leader, providing intuitive, people-first HCM technology. Our solutions are delivered directly or through our HRO partner network to more than five million employees and 145,000 employers across...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

3,7
3,8
3,8
3,5

Parcourir les avis sur isolved

343 avis sur 343
Classer par :
Heidi e. A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque

Publié le 06/08/2018

Multiple Features

Avantages

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Inconvénients

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Ashley H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 14/12/2018

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Avantages

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Inconvénients

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Sagar L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 08/06/2022

Excellent Customer Service

Very easy to process payroll.

Avantages

iSolved is easy to use. You receive a dedicated customer service representative for your account.

Inconvénients

There can be more functionality and customization on the website.

Paycom et Paychex Flex

Customer Service

Customer Service

Les meilleures alternatives à isolved

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits laitiers

Publié le 10/06/2022

Horrible customer support

There was no help figuring out my 401k enrollment. I emailed several times and was given a 25 page pdf to follow. Except it didn't work. So I called AGAIN. Lady was rude told me my old password was the password she just gave me. Turns out that didn't work because I had Isolved at a former job. weeks have gone by and no one is helpful. Also....when I first asked about enrolling they replied....we sent you an email. I looked and waited. NOTHING. Again I contact them...they then forward me an email that went to my personal email account 5 months ago. REALLY? I've asked for a supervisor 3 times. NOthing.

Avantages

nothing there is nothing I like when customer service is so poor

Inconvénients

why are all of these fields required??

Tracy S.
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

Publié le 01/04/2022

From an isolved supporter :)

Excellent, nothing buy excellence :)

Avantages

At my previous employer I helped make the selection and implement isolved and it was so nice to work with the isolved implementation and customer service team. We had isolved timeclock, payroll, benefits elections, onboarding and ACA at my previous. When I started my new position the company was only using isolved for payroll processing and that was it. In the first year we changed to isolved time, added onboarding, benefits elections and ACA in twelve months time. Just recently we added the 360 integration for our 401K plan as well. Each step felt like someone was inhouse assisting me through each part of the implementation. I didn't have a worry since this was my second time doing this and I knew what to expect and boy did they deliver.

Inconvénients

Nothing to report at this time. With isolved philosophy of constantly improving their program there is little time to worry about anything that may not be functioning to my standards. It's like they are reading my mind :)

Holly M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 23/10/2019

HORRIBLE customer service

Zero benefits. See Con's abov.

Avantages

Honestly, there is nothing that sets this software out.

Inconvénients

The customer service is horrific. The tenure must be extremely low because I generally know more than the person I speak to. I've been lied to (my supervisor has stepped out so you can't speak to them now) on two occasions. I've emailed my concerns (there is no phone number to speak to your 'rep', you have to call into the main customer service) and had no response. When I finally do get a response, they apologize that that rep is no longer with the company and my concerns remain unresolved. I would like to warn every company out there that iSolved has changed and is no longer client-friendly.

Quickbooks Online

We outgrew Quickbooks

Quickbooks Online

Pourquoi passer à isolved

They purchased a small company that did payroll for my former company. I wouldn't choose them again.
Linda Q.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services juridiques

Publié le 10/05/2022

Love it.

Great customer service. They did at one point have growing pains, but heard complaints and corrected them very quickly.

Avantages

Love we can make it work for us, might not be exactly how someone else uses it, but so customizable.

Inconvénients

There are so many reports and not always named what I think they should be named. I need to take the time to organize them.

Réponse de isolved

Hello Linda! We appreciate your wonderful words and are honored you chose isolved.

Répondu le 16/05/2022
Sandra T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 29/04/2022

Kabel I Solved Payroll

I have only had positive experiences with Isolved. Very easy to use software. If I do have any questions, I have a contact to call who is always available with answers.

Avantages

This product is very easy to use. Payroll gets done quickly. If I have a special payroll that needs to be run, I just call my contact and she sets it up immediately!

Inconvénients

There is nothing I can say bad about this. I am very happy with it.

Halle R.
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 12/05/2022

Easy to Use!

Avantages

This product is easy to use and is the customer service is amazing.

Inconvénients

I feel like the software can get confusing at times and is not customizable unless you call customer service to help and hope they understand.

Jonathan S.
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/05/2022

Painfully difficult

We have a system to handle payroll, but it has been nothing short of frustrating.

Avantages

It gives us a solution for our employees to keep time, payroll, etc.

Inconvénients

It is anything but intuitive. Complicated, odd verbiage for features, menus, etc. Buttons necessary for steps are hidden. Onboarding is a joke....keeps moving around the software with each update. Definitely software that is not written from a user perspective and certainly not for managers. It requires to many extra steps and nothing is where you would expect (in areas that just don't make sense), including onboarding which appears 3 times in their menus, only 1 works. Finally, the support team does not listen to customers comments.

Deanna J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Machines

Publié le 08/04/2022

Let iSolved hold your Hat!

Avantages

What I like most about iSolved is their flexibility to handle every unique employer situation and their continual improvements to make sure they are the total solution for any employer.

Human Resource professionals do not have just one hat to wear, no matter what their "assigned" role is within the HR Dept. Or, for those HR Departments of One who literally do it all....how many hats do you wear? Too many to count! iSolved has a multi-faceted solution for just about any situation. They can be as simple or complex as necessary to help you accomplish whatever tracking, reporting, or analysis is needed in your organization. Let iSolved hold some of your hats!!

Inconvénients

When I first began using this software, I will admit that customer support and training was a little lacking. That said, iSolved is continually seeking feedback from clients on what areas are needed for improvement.... and they actually do something with that feedback! They have improved their customer service and training 200% from where it was in 2016. There are tools and resources available even after hours. I don't believe that any software is perfect, which means the support for the software has to be top notch.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 08/03/2022

Decent Software, But Can Use a Little Work

Overall, isolved does what you expect it to do, but there are occasional roadblocks which need to be overcome in order to have everything done completely. I would recommend it, but would also let people know about the occasional pitfalls that may come with it.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is the fact that it allows users to input their data from a variety of sources, whether it be on the worksite itself, while on the go via the mobile app, or even at home, whether it be via a laptop, desktop or, again, the smartphone app. There are a couple of pitfalls associated with this benefit, which will be discussed in the "cons" section. Something else I do happen to like about isolved is the fact that it does not slow down whatever device you are using it on, compared to some other competing software, (this is probably due to the fact that it does not use significant amounts of RAM while a user is engaged with it). Lastly, something else I like about this software is the fact that it includes a private communications portal, such that users can communicate with their HR managers, without having to share what email, phone number, etc., the message is being sent from. Those who value privacy would probably find this feature quite appealing, (I know I do, for sure).

Inconvénients

While there are definitely some positives to report about this software, as shown in the previous "pros" box, there are a couple of "cons" to report, as well. The largest one that comes to mind is associated with the isolved mobile app. Specifically, the app does tend to crash out of nowhere at times, causing whatever data that was being inputted into it to be deleted, thus resulting in it needing to be re-inputted. A potential fix to this would be for the inputted data to be saved in real time, or work on a fix that would prevent these crashes from occurring in the first place. A second "con" I have to report relates to the fact that the overall layout of the platform can get a little confusing at times, since sometimes it seems that the user needs to click on numerous different tabs in order to get to the page they are looking for. I had not experienced this type of complexity in the past with competing softwares, so eliminating that hassle would make the experience much more enjoyable. Lastly, getting a hold of customer service can take a while, as their hold times can get a little long. Fortunately, I have not had the need to contact them very often, but when I did, I found myself waiting for more than I expected to wait.

Chrissy C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/12/2019

Horrible Customer Service

The product is fine if you want something mediocre. I have been searching for other payroll companies and found a few that are far much better. I recommend PDS VISTA for an MEO type of employer. I am not an ADP fan, but I believe that would also be much better too. This is not worth the savings in my opinion.

Also, iSolved purchase Encore back in July, I believe. Since July, I had been asking for demo's in which i received no response other than a short 2 minute demo on their website. When I was finally contacted by iSolved to switch the product over, they only gave me two weeks to switch. Did not provide any demos because I was told that they will switch me and then train me. The data converted was a mess and the implementation team did absolutely no research on our company. Our date files are a mess and our retirement company still has not received a completed file from iSolved. At this time, I still have not received a demo on the other products I initially asked about. They just switch me over and dropped me.

Avantages

We have multiple companies (multiple FEIN's) and it is nice to have every employee in one spot.

Inconvénients

This product is not the best if you have an MEO with multiple locations with separate bank accounts. The system requires that you run a payroll for every bank account instead of one payroll per company. We were forced onto this software once iSolved bought out Sage Encore. The Encore platform was much easier to use in regards to processing payroll. In Encore, it took me 30 minutes (at the most) to process payroll. On iSolved, it takes me about 3 hours.

Employees must have an email to access their paystubs.

Customer Service is absolutely horrible. You DO NOT have a dedicated account manager. Your emails/phone calls are sent to a hub to where you are waiting at least 30-45 minutes on the phone or you never receive a response from an email. I have employees who have not received a paycheck, no response from iSolved and no assistance from them either. It is the absolute worst.

Brandy T.
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

First time experience

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Avantages

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Inconvénients

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Pourquoi choisir isolved

We made the switch from ADP ezlabormanager because we wanted everything on one platform. We did not have much choice to switch to ISolved as Sage was bought out by them.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

We didn't choose iSolved by choice, we were transitioned in because iSolved bought out our previous payroll company. We thought that it would be better than the company we were with based on the demos, but had an extremely rough start and second guessing that decision. I think that maybe it will get better and if not we will have to go separate paths. I'm learning a lot but will need more help to figure out what I want to do.
Michelle H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 25/09/2019

Great Product for the Money!

We are utilizing the complete iSolved HRIS modules with the exception of MOJO. Payroll, Benefits, Time, iHire, LMS, COBRA, 401K file feed.

Avantages

I like that it is user friendly, and that iSolved continues to upgrade their features because they are listening to their customers requests. Administratively, I have found this system to be much easier to use than previous HRIS systems. The implementation team was great!

Inconvénients

That salaried employees cannot use the absence function because it is tied to payroll. For our company, our salaried employees need to be able to change approved time off after payroll has been run, which unfortunately locks down that time frame, so we are forced to use our old HRIS system to track salaried emloyee PTO. Also, there is no one single place that has transparency for employees to see all of their time off accruals and transactions. Also, does not do payroll in Canada.

Colleen D.

Publié le 08/04/2022

Ease of use and robust features

We use iSolved to run payroll, manage recruitment and onboarding, open enrollment, benefits administration and other HR data. We love how easy it is for employees to have one login for most of their needs.

Avantages

iSolved allows us to manage so much of our payroll and HR workflows in one program that is easy to use.

Inconvénients

Nothing that I can think of, we like all of the features we currently use.

Paycor

Pourquoi choisir isolved

Had a terrible implementation and experience with software and customer service.

Sage Business Cloud Payroll

Pourquoi passer à isolved

Offered more features we needed, and Proxus gave us white glove implementation and customer service.
Morgan D.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 25/09/2019

Getting better all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Avantages

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Ascentis

Pourquoi choisir isolved

The reporting and ease of use with UltiPro was awful. Their support staff were only trained on the system and most of the time did not have actual HR or payroll knowledge.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

We bought iSolved through an Accounting firm because we value the specialized support they offer such as actual CPA's, tax experts, HR experts, etc.
Diana K.
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits chimiques

Publié le 31/03/2022

iSolved is quality HRIS for small to mid-size business(es)

Tax department is very slow to respond to requests or questions. Multiple emails back and forth with no call to the client. Would like to see SLAs for all functional areas as it relates to the customer experience.

Avantages

Automation (workflow) - ease of access for the employee, reporting capabilities.

Inconvénients

lack of test employee(s), test environment for administrators

Sofia C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/08/2021

It does what it should do

It can make payroll a simple process, but at the same time, it can make payroll reporting a confusing process too.

Avantages

The product is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It is a little redundant sometimes but it's accuracy has been tested too many times, and it always delivers. I like how easy it is to input payroll, and process reports. It is very quick.

Inconvénients

I feel that someone could have a little hard time getting the hang of it when first implemented. All in all it is a very accurate program, it has potential, it's report writer is very powerful, but requires extensive computers knowledge to navigate through the multiple layers of a report.

Paylocity

Pourquoi choisir isolved

Paychex seemed a little more complicated than ISolved in processing payroll.

Paychex Flex

Price
Greg E.
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôtellerie

Not so Happy

Just o.k.

If it was not for representatives, probably would have left a long time ago!

Avantages

navigating the system is pretty easy.
Did love representative in support.

Inconvénients

Do not like waiting on hold for support, and waiting for a call back is a good option, but can be on the phone myself when i get the return call.

Don't like the fact that the system does not have a good scheduling module, how to go outside to purchase scheduling module.

Seems like the I solved platform is getting outdated, and the company is having trouble staying up with the latest technology.

Been having a terrible time with timesaver support and getting PTO set up.

Dont like the fact that are taxes were not paid.

Tiffany C.
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 28/12/2020

Best Payroll Experience I have had yet!

Overall, we are very satisfied with the software and the customer service that we have received from the software.

Avantages

They have a quick button that allows you to click and easily click and easily add a new hire. Different tabs allow the administrator to know if they are working on an employee, working on the business, working on the setup. The software is robust enough to create and manage all of your employee benefits.

Inconvénients

Learning how to navigate the payroll system took more time than I had experienced with past payroll companies. I had to create my own cheat sheet that was simple, that would have been nice for them to provide for new users.

Susan A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 27/09/2019

iSolved HCM review

Avantages

User friendly with full HCM features and continued expansion

Inconvénients

UI needs a facelift and the support team takes a prolonged period of time to address issues

Kimber J.
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 07/10/2019

Best online Payroll Software I have used

Overall I love using this software and I have been doing payroll for many years and used many different softwares. This is still my favorite.

Avantages

I love that I can see all my changes in real time. I can view everything that will process before it processes. This allows me to catch any errors ahead of sending the file.

Inconvénients

The customer service is not the best. They have gotten too big is my opinion and there have been some mess ups on their side which have been unprofessional. They do always fix the problems, but I don't think they should have happened in the first place.

Stephanie B.
  • Secteur d'activité : Textile

Publié le 26/09/2019

Great HCM for small/medium size businesses

Overall, iSolved is a great product. They are constantly improving and I can't wait for what's to come!

Avantages

I like that the product is all in one and that it is relatively easy for my employees to find the information they need.

Inconvénients

The things I like the least would be the change in customer service, I enjoyed having a dedicated rep; we got to know each other and our people. The growing pains have been a challenge (especially with the tax team -- but we're HR professionals, we get it!!). I wish some features that were promised years ago, actually have been implemented.

Cost, User Interface, Features, Customer Support
Marcia M.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 30/03/2022

Still learning and working through processes

Pleased with the product

Avantages

Easy to integrate, but there were a few items we thought were included that hadn't been done.

Inconvénients

So many steps in setting up shifts, rules, etc. Confusing to try to get through all of them.

Payroll Relief

Pourquoi choisir isolved

Unhappy with response time and accuracy.

Pourquoi passer à isolved

We had to go through our CPA to get access to the product
343 avis