Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Help Scout

Help Scout est une solution cloud d'assistance qui aide les petites entreprises et les petites équipes à gérer leurs relations clients. Help Scout est conçu pour ressembler à un e-mail personnel. Aucun numéro de cas d'assistance...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 12/10/2023

Logiciel de Support agent

Avantages

Très professionnel et simple. Facile à personnaliser et permet d'intégrer d'autres CRM très efficace . Très utile pour aider les entreprises.

Inconvénients

Un très bon produit simple et rapide. Je n'ai pas eu de problème

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 17/11/2016

Completely changed our business - for the better

Most companies using Help Desk software are in software development, tech or online commerce of some kind. We're in the boring, traditional business of veterinary medicine practice, and deal with hundreds of emails a day from clients and the rest of the outside world.

We're the only vet company I know of that uses a help desk, and we use Help Scout - and absolutely LOVE it. We did use Zendesk previously, but found that it's way too complicated and not very personal. Pet owners don't want to be given a ticket # and feel like they're speaking to a robot. Help Scout solved that immediately when we switched.

We have a lot of complex conversations via email that require multiple people being involved, communicating internal messages to each other about certain threads, etc. etc.

Help Scout is absolutely fantastic, because it's very elegant in it's simplicity - but tremendously powerful in it's capability.

On top of that, we've found their support team to be kick ass, highly responsive and always eager to try and figure out a solution to any issue we bring them.

We are very loyal Help Scout clients, and plan to be for a long time.

Avantages

- extremely simple to use and understand as a user
- treats communications like human beings and provides a much more personal feel to communication (as opposed to making people feel like numbers)
- fantastic support team that's very responsive and solution focused
- solid API that allows you to bring in data from other apps so that you have a consolidated view of a client, beyond just their email history

Inconvénients

- wish that the interface could be a little more customized for our specific needs
- really don't have any downsides to it - it's a great product

Laurène

Publié le 05/09/2022

Help Scout is great for small teams looking for a simple and inexpensive shared inbox

Help Scout is a great option for small to medium teams who do not want and overly complicated and pricy Help Desk software. It lacks some nice-to-have features but it will still help you provide great customer service.

Avantages

Help Scout is great for our 4-person Customer Success Team. We have been using it for over a year and it helps us provide high-quality customer support. It is easy to use, our customers like it because our emails look just like normal emails. Their support team is great, we always get quick and relevant answers.

Inconvénients

I think the reporting feature could really be improved, and we would appreciate a few more features to improve the daily management of support tickets.

Alternatives envisagées

Intercom et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi choisir Help Scout

Gmail doesn't work well as a shared inbox.

Pourquoi passer à Help Scout

Help Scout looks more like a regular inbox and not an overly automated ticketing system. It is very easy to setup and use. It is also cheaper.

Les meilleures alternatives à Help Scout

ServiceNow Customer Service Management

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 07/02/2022

Ticketing system feels abandoned

Day to day it works, but I think better products now exist.

Avantages

It's reliable, and has most of the functions we need.

Inconvénients

It feels like the ticketing system has now been abandoned as far as new development is concerned. There have been some minor improvements listed for their beacon /messaging widget but little of consequence. As far as I can only the email address passed to their widget is hashed, custom variables are not so bad actors can pass fake or malicious data to support agents. No UK or EU servers.

Carine Sylvie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs

Publié le 14/11/2023

Customer relationship management platform

Avantages

It automates the entire customer relations process. A customer relationship management platform, livechat, customer support tickets...

Inconvénients

Too many functions can make it a little difficult for beginners to get to grips with the interface

Shaun
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 13/07/2019

Stellar Support Tool for SaaS companies

We support a B2B SaaS platform in the Marketing Automation space and provide email support. Help Scout executes very well against the challenges that we have.

Avantages

Help Scout is purpose-built for Support teams which is fantastic. The features, UI, and reporting align closely with how we run our support team which makes things a lot easier.

We're big on automation and building on top of our tools and have been very impressed both with the workflow capabilities as well as the API endpoints and integrations that are possible.

The team behind Help Scout does a terrific job of supporting us, they have been extremely responsive, down to earth, and accurate in their replies.

Inconvénients

To deliver a really good and consistent experience, the support channels of email, chat, and phone are very discrete and can't be blended as easily together as say a tool like Intercom (where we were coming from).

While a short-term pain for us, I think delivering better in each of the channels ultimately made us a more mature team in the end.

• Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 24/06/2021

Great for starting with customer support

It was good, although we decided pretty quickly to move to Intercom.

Avantages

It was easy to get going and was the first app we used for customer service. It had integration with multiple other apps such as Mailchimp. Supports multiple users.

Inconvénients

It was ticket-oriented, got us into working more with tickets than customers pretty quickly, not because HelpScout but because using tickets and emails for support.

There was no integration with our website, so this was a bummer.

Aimee Rebekah
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 09/01/2023

Solid Platform, Intuitive User Experience, 'Clean' Look & Feel, and Easy to Perform Basic...

I have used Help Scout for over a decade now and I'm kind of loyal to it. I had multiple problems this year where I was almost going to stop using it but their customer service is so good and thorough in the way that they communicate that I decided to stay. Help Scout is really affordable and it's really simple and it does have limits but if you're just looking for a simple way to track your emails and to provide a chat option for your website and to create a knowledge base then it's a really great tool.

Avantages

HelpScout is really simple to use & has a really clean interface and their customer service is A+++. I am someone who will stay with the company even if they don't have all the bells and whistles if they have excellent customer service, especially something like an email provider because it's hard to find really great customer service in email. I have been using it for over 10 years, & it also is like a database of all of my customer interactions. So I can type in the customers name at the top of the screen and it will pull up every email that they've ever sent in and every email that we've ever sent to them so it becomes this really powerful documentation tool.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have a ticketing system. So it's not so it sometimes it can be easy to miss emails or to have customer service emails go unanswered if a lot of emails come in at once. And a ticketing system and a lot of other email platforms it will bump it up to the top for you if you haven't answered it in a set amount of days but help scout doesn't have a easy way to do that. Even though it does have a knowledge base it's just not as strong in terms of customer service portal as some of the other tools I've explored like fresh desk.

Angelica
  • Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 06/06/2023

Simplifying Helpdesk Operations: The Power of Help Scout

I was given the chance to use Help Scout for monitoring consumer enquiries and support requests during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. The program succeeded in resolving client issues effectively and assuring prompt responses. We were able to deliver cogent and consistent client service because to its collaborative inbox function, which enabled easy communication among the support team. We were able to measure customer satisfaction numbers and pinpoint areas for improvement thanks to Help Scout's reporting and analytics features. Overall, Help Scout's user-friendly interface and extensive capabilities significantly improved the customer assistance experience inside our department.

Avantages

A robust feature set provided by Help Scout is revolutionizing customer support administration. Its user-friendly interface enables seamless ticket administration, providing effective and well-organized customer contact. Teams can work together on client queries using the software's collaborative inbox, which leads to quicker responses and more customer satisfaction. Help Scout's automation features automate monotonous operations to give support workers more time. Additionally, it offers meaningful insights into customer service effectiveness through its extensive reporting and analytics. Businesses may quickly link their preferred products to Help Scout's vast integration possibilities and design a unique support environment. Overall, Help Scout improves efficiency, streamlines customer support processes, and improves the client experience.

Inconvénients

There are some restrictions to take into account, despite the fact that Help Scout has several advantages. The absence of native phone and chat support tools, which may be essential for enterprises needing real-time client communication, is one downside. Furthermore, learning the sophisticated functions of Help Scout might have a steep learning curve for new users, demanding rigorous onboarding and training. Periodic bugs and poor system performance have been reported by certain users, which can reduce productivity. Last but not least, the pricing structure can be a problem for startups or small firms with tight funds. Help Scout is a top option for customer support management in spite of these shortcomings thanks to its total value and robust feature set.

Ali
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 09/07/2023

Helpscout Review

The overall experience is great, my team has always favored help scout above all ticketing systems.

Avantages

The most important feature about helpscout is the tags feature which allow you track tickets better. As well as saved replies and the super friendly user interface

Inconvénients

Helpscout does know allow to add multiple email signatures within the same user and it forces the addition of multiple users.

Fernando
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/10/2023

A reliable customer support solution

Avantages

For our team, this tool has been instrumental in improving our customer service operations. We like its user-friendly interface and intuitive ticketing system make it easy to manage customer queries and respond in a timely manner. Collaboration features, such as ticket assignment and internal sharing of customer notes, have streamlined our team's communication.

Inconvénients

Some users may find the reporting and analysis functions basic compared to other helpdesk tools

Anthony
  • Secteur d'activité : Design

Publié le 02/09/2020

Live Chat + KB --- Count Me In!

Whether it's pre-sales questions or general customer service, Help Scout was there from day 1. I was able to have them answer all of my pre-sales questions within a day or two, it mainly took so long because I wasn't sure of what all I needed but they kept responding question after question.

Even after the fact when I signed up for their trial they started sending me helpful auto generated emails for tips and tricks on how to use their platform.

Since it was a new platform of course I was bound to get stuck at times, but I was able to reach out at all times and get a reply back promptly. They were even nice enough to extend my trial because I hadn't gone through all of the features in depth yet.

Avantages

They refer to support tickets as conversations, which might not seem like much at first but if you really think about how much you value your customers you will appreciate this verbiage.

They have offline/live chat support pop ups that they call "beacons" and you can have different ones depending on where a customer is at on the page. This was extremely helpful for me as I am selling software so having a beacon on the general website for pre-sales was a must but I also wanted a secondary beacon behind a paywall for premium support and their platform allows for this type of setup.

Lastly, most live chat companies only cater towards just that --- live chat. However, I wanted an all in one solution of live chat + a knowledge base. Help Scout has both available within their platform and it's super simple to setup.

Inconvénients

The only thing I feel they could improve on is more features as far as layout and styling for the knowledge base. It was lacking in that sense but other than that I didn't see anything that I personally needed to be different.

Alternatives envisagées

Freshdesk, Crisp, Intercom et Zendesk Suite

Publié le 01/05/2018

We use Help Scout to stay on top of our customer support

Help Scout helped us get a handle on our support workflow and as we've added to our support team, it's made that process painless. We use the custom sidebar apps to great effect.

Avantages

Help Scout is a focused, straightforward support mailbox product, and we've been using it to great effect since we switched over (from a shared inbox for support) a couple of years ago. We were happy with the pricing, and we use the custom sidebar add-ons to great effect. We've written our own sidebar app that gives our support team access to a ton of useful customer information and error logging without ever leaving the mailbox. When we've dealt with Help Scout support, they've also been great. Help Scout does exactly what we want.

Inconvénients

Help Scout is a relatively slim and focused offering (although they are indeed adding new features all the time) this was actually a *selling point* for us, as we didn't want a super-complex tool for this but I am sure that for some users this could be problematic.

Jeff

Publié le 07/02/2016

Organization and focus on delivering excellent customer service

Avantages

They are super responsive. They are pretty rad and transparent: if something goes wrong on their end they are not afraid of admitting fault. Which leads me to trusting them because I can believe them. I know that tells you very little of the product, but as leadership that's something that I really need. Other environments—blameshifting—I cannot stand and can't trust, believe, or hope that they'll hold true to their promise. We're leaving another vendor for that reason.

Their system is very responsive, quick, simple, and easy to learn. There aren't too many bells and whistles which simplifies my life when onboarding new teammates. Their docs are well written and engaging.

The vendor is great!

I'd say a better or more thorough live chat & phone integration would be great. We communicate with customers via email, phone, live chat, and Twitter. It's hard when all these are fairly decentralized. Help Scout *does* have a live chat integration (which we use) and we can forward VMs to Help Scout (which is great). But if you're looking for tracking call length, live chat length, or some of the other nifty metrics in one central place, you'll need to use Excel or a Google Sheet. Or use everyone's API to feed into your own system.

Maurice A
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 11/01/2019

Dead Simple to use Help Desk

Our company uses HelpScout as its internal Help Desk for all of our associate's requests/needs such as equipment request, payroll inquiries, BYOD access, and so.

We found HelpScout incredibly useful; it has increased our response time and productivity, and we are starting to build our internal Knowledge Base. Moreover, most importantly, the price is affordable and goes along well our needs.

Avantages

Initial setup is straightforward. We currently only use the ticketing/email feature in HelpScout, so setup and email configuration were complete in less than 10 minutes.

The interface is clean, direct, and getting used to the layout is quick.

We have synced our main Mailbox queue to a private channel in Slack, so each time there's a new ticket is sent there, which is beneficial to keep track of incoming tickets.

Working with HelpScout is simple and straightforward. Currently, we only use the ticketing feature, and it's been a gratifying experience. All the essentials like adding internal notes, tags, tagging other agents, and replying to customers are there.

My favourite feature is the search function, which helps you find that four-week-old ticket you closed a while ago easily just by searching a few keywords that were included in it.

Inconvénients

So far, the only complaint we had was the "next" feature, once you reply to a ticket, the next open ticket assigned to you would pop up immediately, and if you're not careful, you might respond the wrong thing to the customer!

Ridge
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 29/04/2021

Pretty good, the price increase is unfortunate, but it is a solid system.

Avantages

The software is pretty easy to get setup and using, even if you need to transfer info from another system. It is a very streamlined ticketing system.

Inconvénients

It likes to stop functioning from time to time. You will go to reassign a ticket to someone and it'll take 10 minutes. It usually clears up after a bit, but for them to have just done a price increase for this product with no real enhancements (at least none I've noticed) its odd that this is happening so frequently now. They also made some changes to the reporting which at least made our lives a little more difficult for the type of reporting we were doing.

Carl
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 07/12/2016

Best Customer Support Software with the Best Customer Support

Having tried or reviewed every customer support solution we could find, we have found Help Scout to be the best solution because of it being as simple to use as regular email, yet powerful enough to handle all of our company's communication. Help Scout is the key tool we use in our web development and hosting business, handling all of our client communication and allowing us to easily discuss requests internally, pass around messages, and provide quicker response times to our clients while making our lives easier.

Additionally, the customer support Help Scout provides is the best we've ever seen. They are super friendly, very quick to respond, and understand requests the first time. They are the model for customer support, and they even blog regularly about how to provide great customer support with very useful tips.

Publié le 15/04/2020

Easy to use, great support

We've used a number of ticket systems and found Helpscout best meets our needs. The integration options are easy to set up and increases the value we get from the software. The support is quick and always helpful.

Avantages

Its ease of use, great search with keywords in the help guide area of clients. The ticketing system is great and integrates with Infusinsoft and Trello so we can transfer information between teams. The reporting is also useful for creating guides based on real search terms.

Inconvénients

A recycle bin for deleted guides would be useful and more control over the look and feel or the canned replies.

Laura
  • Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 31/05/2022

Great Central Inbox For An Agency

Help Scout is a great tool for small-midsize companies. It has very useful integrations, a mobile app, and is very user-friendly. Overall, I would definitely recommend this simple yet capable platform to anyone looking for the functions that it offers.

Avantages

This software is very easy to use and houses all customer emails for our agency. It's organized, has solid workflows, and is a great tool to keep all of our customer information in one centralized location. The integration we have set up with Slack is perfect!

Inconvénients

There are quite a few features with Help Scout that we have not yet explored, so there are not many dislikes about this software with the email management portion that we do use. It's a great inexpensive product that will be great for scalability as our agency continues to grow with number of clients and users responsible for handling chat functionality and email responses.

• Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 14/10/2021

Easy to use and helpful features

Very helpful and friendly e-mail platform for customer service and customer service related analytics.

Avantages

I like that it is very easy at the eye, we use it mainly for customer service and e-mail threads are really easy to catch up on even if conversations are several or long. Also Love the preset answers feature, very helpful for general questions.

Inconvénients

The thing I like the least is that filters are not the friendliest sometimes besides the filter you need to look further yourself for specific info.

Melissa

Publié le 13/01/2018

Love Help Scout

Avantages

I love all of the features that Help Scout offers. We're a growing CS department and it's scaled with us quite nicely. Our Developers are able to customize is for us and it's quite easy to use.

Inconvénients

There are only a few things I don't like about HS. The main thing is that it would be nice to make article formatting easier to use with out HTML. And, it would awesome if they implemented a live chat feature, so we didn't have to use Intercom in addition to HS.

Brad

Publié le 03/12/2018

Help Scout - The solution we were looking for!

Help Scout is easy to use, appealing, and very effective. There is always a feature to accommodate our needs.

Avantages

Help Scout is so user friendly! In the past, we tried several ticketing systems but they didn't seem to fit in with our flow and organization. We heard about Help Scout, tried it, and simply fell in love! Help Scout is so easy to use and work together as a team.

Inconvénients

The one thing I would really like to see in Help Scout is a Round Robin auto-assignment feature. You can do quite a bit with workflows but I wish there was a simple way to Round Robin auto-assign our incoming tickets.

• Secteur d'activité : Exploitation minière et métaux
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 23/12/2021

Best Customer Support Tool

I needed a customer service software that I could use with my team. I also had to be able to integrate my other applications like MailChimp and Slack. I was looking for a software that was simple to use, but powerful at scale. After a lot of research, I chose Help Scout. It was easy to use, simple to deploy and integrate with other things that I needed.

Avantages

This product is great for a small business or startup who needs to set up a knowledge base. It is simple to deploy, and there is a free plan. The biggest advantage is that it is easy to use and low cost.
Plus, they are very Startup friendly company.

Inconvénients

There is no chat feature in mobile app so you can't send and receive real-time messages when you are on phone.

Kayla
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 09/12/2019

Great Shared Inbox

Avantages

It's very easy to utilize with multiple members using at the same time. You can always see where other users are and leave comments to each other on specific messages.

Inconvénients

When copying in a new email to an existing chain (or when the HelpScout email is adding to an existing chain), attachments are usually lost and have to be reattached.

• Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements

Publié le 11/06/2018

Great way to organize customer interactions

Avantages

This was the first customer service software we used as a team and it is really solid for being able to connect with customers through multiple points of contacts.

Inconvénients

I really wish we could connect the entire customer journey within helpscout, it would allow our team to be more informed when dealing with customers.

207 avis