Avis clients sur CYPHER Learning

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur CYPHER Learning

NEO LMS est un système cloud de LMS (Learning Management System) pour les écoles et les universités. Il fournit un portail qui peut être personnalisé avec le logo d'une école, des thèmes de couleurs, des images et des panneaux...

En savoir plus

Alphie
Alphie

Publié le 01/12/2018

Blended Learning Made Easy

My system of teaching the lessons and assessing the students changed when our institution adapted NEO LMS. Before, I am always worried of the suspension of classes and its effect to the flow of the lesson to be delivered but having NEO with me it eliminated the fear of not meeting my class in a face-to-face set up. NEO brings me closer to my students whether we go synchronous or asynchronous.

Avantages

NEO LMS is very easy navigate. Lessons can easily be done even without the users guide or manual. I really like the customer support because of its efficient and quick response. In terms of grading assessments, I find it easy with the use of its Rubric feature. Before, I used to have a lot of papers to bring whenever I go but with NEO LMS, I just need to pull out my tablet to check the submissions of my students. Lastly, my students are more engaged and they enjoy more because of the gamification feature which other LMS don’t have.

Inconvénients

I cannot think of any cons about NEO LMS. Its the perfect LMS for me. I have tested and tried other LMS which are complicated to use. But with NEO, everything is easy. If there is one thing that needs improvement, it would be the mobile app specifically for android devices.

Réponse de CYPHER Learning

Hello Alphie, we are glad that you had a good experience with MATRIX! Thank you for your trust and for selecting us as your institution's LMS provider. If you'd like to talk about how we could have improved your experience even more, please feel free to contact your dedicated ACE representative.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Teacher's partner amidst Pandemic

Overall the partnership between LMS and Teachers or Berkeley, in general, is a blessing amidst the chaos, for we were able to find a partner that help us solve most of the issues and difficulties that we and our students had during the pandemic where face-to-face is suspended, they gave us a platform where we could ensure that students are learning.

Avantages

Neo LMS or Blink as we call it, have had been with Berkeley during the pandemic up until now that helping us to ease the learning gap between teachers and students. With the use of the LMS, it is easier to embed videos that we use in our lesson, where we could check if they watch it or not with the use of different assessment tools.

Inconvénients

There's no particular least favorite part on my end, for I appreciate every tab, every function of the LMS. What I would suggest is to train us on how to use gamification so we could utilize this part more.

Cailee
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 04/12/2018

Love NEO, but hate NEO LMS (the app)

Avantages

Love how through apple classroom you can lock students to this app to force them to not cheat on a NEO quiz.

Inconvénients

The app is very glitchy! Sometimes it just shuts down when a student is working in it. Also not all of the quiz features work on the app. The first time students log in to the app is very confusing for them since they have to exactly type in the name of their district.

Réponse de CYPHER Learning

We are very sorry for the unpleasant experience you've had using our mobile app. Your feedback is very well noted, and we will ensure that it reaches our Engineering team to fix the issues in our app. If you're still with us, please feel free to contact your dedicated ACE representative about this.

Les meilleures alternatives à CYPHER Learning

Publié le 01/08/2022

NEO the one

Distance learning has become easier with NEO. The platform can be customized and can adapt to other platforms we are using.

Avantages

The LMS is easy to navigate. Classes and folders can be customized and lessons are easily synced to child classes. Progess is easily tracked.

Inconvénients

Attendance can still be improved if date ranges can be customized and counted per quarter or semester. It's quite time consuming to input dates one by one.

Réponse de CYPHER Learning

Your feedback is much appreciated, and we took it into consideration for future improvement on our attendance feature. A quick attendance tip that you may find interesting: you can add attendance as an activity and award points and badges automatically based on the students' attendance. This is a great way to motivate students to be present in your classes.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 30/11/2018

Terrific Flexibility, Affordable, but be prepared to invest learning time

Very Good!

Avantages

Flexible pricing plans that are reasonable. Has terrific add on features and customization. The tech support is very responsive, thorough, and 24 hours on weekdays. Love that there is an App as a learner choice. Frequent updates enhance my administrator experience regularly.

Inconvénients

1) Training aids will get you started but you have to spend a great deal of time, and trial and error in learning to manage your LMS, build courses, etc. 2) I lost some completion data records where there should of been a hard stop warning that this could happen before I made the change. 3) There is no weekend tech support which I would likely use only occasionally. 4) I can't configure slides to move horizontally in a single slide click through fashion. Rather, I have to either load them individually or leave it as a vertical scroll through of the entire deck.

Daria
Daria
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 05/08/2019

Beautiful platform

Stress free experience. I’m always emailed about new assignments, grades and comments. Submissions are easy.

Avantages

I like this platform more than others I’ve tried. I’ve used Moodle for many years and recently changed schools. Neo is much more user friendly, has beautiful design, and is easy to navigate from desktop or phone. I also like that it allows Face ID to log in.

Inconvénients

Didn’t notice any cons except i’d prefer more options for editing text in the discussion.

Phill
Phill

Publié le 11/02/2019

Awesome next gen digital learning

With a world class solution, the super responsive & customer focused support function make Matrix LMS best of breed!

Avantages

Beautiful interface - ease of use - mobile responsive - inbuilt gamification - social community - Inbuilt Apps - automation of everything with innovative rules engine - this solution has it all!

Inconvénients

Copyright attribution feature would assist with government focused applications

Travis

Publié le 24/01/2019

NEO LMS is great for teachers who have online assignments.

I have been using it for years now and love it.

Tech support is supreme.
I can give online and offline assignments.
I can update/edit projects anytime, anywhere.
They are constantly adding new features and refining others.

Inconvénients

Navigation is sometimes awkward. For example, getting to 'Notes' for a student, there is only one route.

Publié le 28/07/2022

NEO LMS helped ease the checking of learners assessment. I am able embed my lessons and materials easily.

Avantages

Easy to navigate. Most features are helpful in the teaching learning process

Inconvénients

Attendance feature, needs to add some features like breaking down the dates into grading period.

Manal
Manal

Publié le 26/08/2017

The best student interaction platform

Avantages

It inculcates many features that transfers the real life classroom into an LMS portal. The last seen sessions of students, the various assignment formats and clear grading system are what I love the most.

Inconvénients

It is very complex to be used, it needs a lot of practise and support to get the actual knowledge of.

Majoe

Publié le 19/07/2022

Ok but could be better

Cheaper than Moodle.
Faster to load
logical connections are ok

Integration
Slow resolution with our question on uploading bulk questions.

Réponse de CYPHER Learning

We value your feedback very much, this request is already added to our in-progress task list. Alternatively, you may try a QTI converter to convert questions to QTI, this will allow you to bulk upload quiz questions. Our ACE Team is in communication with our Engineering Team and they will provide you with an update on the progress of this request.

Thank you! CYPHER LEARNING team.

Dale
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité

Publié le 26/05/2022

Matrix LMS for Online Learning

Matrix LMS has been essential to our success as a business. The level of support has been exceptional.

Avantages

The ease of setup, assessment task management and ongoing customer support are essential for our eLearning platform. Matrix LMS delivers all these features,

Inconvénients

The level of reporting and compliance management could be improved. I have specific needs and have to adapt the reporting platform.

Lai
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 21/07/2022

Dynamism of Matrix

Avantages

Matrix LMS is very user-friendly and has so many features that will allow an organization to maximize the benefits of self-directed learning.

Inconvénients

Although the platform allows for customization of reports, there are so many options that it be daunting. I wish there is a guide that will help the administrator department identify the data that matters.

Réponse de CYPHER Learning

Hello Lai, we are grateful that you took the time to provide feedback to NEO. We love your suggestions; we would also be happy if you could share them with us via our Suggestion area of the Help Desk. Besides, please feel free to contact your dedicated ACE representative about this.

Jasmine

Publié le 05/08/2022

It was a great experience! It helped us a lot especially during our online classes.

Avantages

NEO LMS is very child friendly. Even a grade 1 student can navigate its features.

Inconvénients

It is doesn't notify the students regarding activities all the time.

Réponse de CYPHER Learning

Hello Jasmin, thank you very much for your review! We are happy to know you enjoyed your NEO LMS experience. Feel free to contact our Support team if you have questions about the notification feature.

Publié le 27/08/2017

We've used this Portal for several years, and it is satisfactory for our needs.

Avantages

We are familiar with this software. It does everything we need it to do. Our participants are able to find what they need.

Inconvénients

It could be prettier and easier to navigate. It can get complicated to find what you're looking for, and the ease of enrolling participants is cumbersome - a mail merge or excel sheet upload would be extremely helpful. The Calendar is a total mess, and requires constant attention in order to update it.

Publié le 27/11/2018

NEO Online Classroom

I use this to manage an online classroom for 500 users. It is fairly easy to create assignments and monitor student completion. The NEO team is responsive to any questions.

Avantages

Developer continues to add features.
Dependable platform.
Easy to use for student and teacher
Allows posts within assignments for student-teacher communication

Inconvénients

Student-Teacher messaging system is not searchable for key words and does not show all messages sent to a student.

Anna
  • Secteur d'activité : Enseignement primaire et secondaire

Publié le 04/12/2018

Review of NEO LMS (LanSchool)

Overall, it has been helpful.

Avantages

I like that they make improvements, add new features.

Inconvénients

Overall, no issues that I don't like. There are a few features that I would change (instead of having to remember to "give" an assignment, have a box that automatically comes up and asks you if you want to go ahead and give it, that way you don't forget) but overall no complaints.

Peter

Publié le 28/08/2017

NEO LMS is easy to use, offers competitive prices and its support has short response time.

Avantages

As an administrator, I like the ability to synchronize enrollments using API. I also appreciate that with Enterprise Plan I can now re-activate archived users myself.

Inconvénients

I would like to have choice to select from more roles for our users, or even better - to have a role which can be customized. We need stronger Monitor or weaker Admin account.

Rossyan

Publié le 01/08/2022

NEO LMS for learning.

NEO LMS is best especially now that we are in this generation where technology is the key to everything.

Avantages

This software is highly recommended. What I liked the most is that this software is all in one.

Inconvénients

For me, every part of this software is essential for us.

Evelita

Organized and Accessible

It helps facilitate the learner to their worksheet and other school work. It also makes things possible for educators.

Avantages

The worksheet and activities in where in you can make engagement to the learners and facilitator to less in work and improve the capabilities of the learner.

Inconvénients

Some features are not easy to navigate if you don't have knowledge about it.

Rick

Publié le 25/08/2017

Excellent tool for conducting learning management. It very user friendly with constant...

Just an excellent tool to manage the teaching and learning environment - and cost effective as well

Avantages

It's easily accessible for students and faculty. The grading system and blogging sites are excellent.

Inconvénients

The cutoff for student cost is high.

Tammi

Publié le 27/11/2018

NEO for Education

Avantages

Once you learn the program, it has many helpful features.

Inconvénients

It's difficult to find answers on the program itself. I rely on colleagues for help. The grading settings can be particularly confusing.

Hana
  • Secteur d'activité : Médecine douce

Publié le 28/11/2018

A LSM that has it all - although sometimes you need to look for it

By far the most complex LMS while being "ready made" - so you can figure out how much customization you want to do, or just work with what is available. Love the community features. Still have to venture into badges and gamification, but that will come for sure.

Avantages

The versatility and the amount of features and functionality.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the settings aren't as intuitive as they could be, and it takes time and/or a chat with customer support (always quick and helpful, though!) to fine tune a course. I would appreciate a more robust user manual.

Andrea
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 22/08/2017

Great simple solution but not for developers

Simple administration of courses with tested results, the ability to handle a very large number of users simultaneously.

Avantages

Initial features, integration options with woocommerce in wordpress. The api is a wonderful tool but could be a goldmine if properly documented or supported.

Inconvénients

The API is poorly documented, can't get a log file from anyone @ matrix to even route the problem, seems as if there are no developers that can be reached for the offered api.

Bronwen
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 28/11/2018

Matrix review

The Appearance
User friendly for learners

Inconvénients

Personalisation features for assessments (Cannot personalise group)
Gender equity (Should have male, female and non-binary options)
Pulling scores for groups is not an option

116 avis