Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur WebHR

WebHR is a cloud-based human resource management solution that helps organizations manage their employees' employment lifecycle, from the time they were hired to retirement. The solution merges functionalities provided by human...

En savoir plus

Hennadii

Publié le 26/12/2018

Simple & Beauty

Avantages

It's really simple and don't need to additional skills for use it. Any employee in our company can very easily use this program, even people who use a computer only for surfing the Internet. Cute interface and excellent speed allow you to avoid unnecessary bureaucracy when interacting with colleagues from other departments or approving documents.

Inconvénients

Some UI blocks looks ugly on mobile, also sometimes have some problem with "date pickers" and when trying to approve forms on mobile devices. Need to add some mobile design or responsive styles at least.

Arifur

Publié le 10/01/2019

Complete Solution for Ogranization

Avantages

Web HR is very good solution software for HR. it's only not for HD also can we use Project management, Task Management, Resource Schedule, We can calculate Employee Performance Evaluation.
Best one

Project management
Task Management
Resource Schedule
Leave Approval

Jane
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 22/12/2018

Looking forward to better development

It does not properly sync with QB online and that was the main reason we chose WebHR.
Communication has gotten better, it used to take a long time and many requests to get a call back.

Avantages

The available features, it appears to have decent features but does not flow with ease of use. If they continue to develop it to be more user friendly it would be a great resource. I am still a little on the fence with it but, looking forward to having bugs worked out.

Inconvénients

Functionality is not there yet, it needs to be simplified and more user friendly.
Does not properly sync with QB Online. It is a bit pricey for its lack of functionality.

Les meilleures alternatives à WebHR

Haider

Publié le 27/06/2018

Excellent experience to get all staff together with one window message. Good connectivity...

HR get more closer to understand functionally.

Avantages

Every thing is very clear like approval stages and where it falls, without bothering to check with your second command for approval status. good i like that.

Inconvénients

Not user friendly , like you can not itself change DP or your information until admin /HR personal change. The front panel should be like FB interface to get more attraction.

Christopher
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés

Publié le 11/01/2019

Web HR simplified my life

Avantages

As a single user with no hr experience I was able to use this software for my domestic employees with out any hassles. The support was real time, fast and efficient. I have been very impressed.

Inconvénients

Nothing to be honest, the software integrates with all major software and platforms, there is bo downside

Kris
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 08/02/2019

Comprehensive but modular offering that suits any business requirement

We have a number of projects with different characteristics and WebHR is flexible enough to be applied across them all.

Avantages

Can select only the modules required.
simple and intuitive User Interface.
Easy to administer.
Training new employees is quick and easy.
Roles and permissions are easy to change and changes are instant.

Inconvénients

occasional unexplained bugs with user accounts, particularly on the mobile application.
Multi-languages not available on the mobile application.
Subscription fees don't reduce as the number of users increases (no savings for scale offered).

Madonna

Publié le 04/01/2019

Awesome Software

It has helped us to achieve and streamline our attendance and payroll systems as well as Employee data capture and prompt reminders.

Attendance, Payroll, Leaves and Employee Modules

Inconvénients

Some modules are not flexible to manipulate and so cannot be customised.

Roy

Publié le 14/09/2018

Great for HR management

Heavy hiring is made possible and easy to document and track using WebHR.

Avantages

Love the job module, it´s fairly easy to use, keeping track of employee data and data input is made by filling out editable forms, it´s a good tool.

Inconvénients

Please fix the UI so it works on all mobile devices, it´s almost impossible to work in my phone, responsiveness.

Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 16/01/2019

WebHR = GRANULAR, CHEAP, EFFICIENT

A lot of time and detailed meetings went into setting and testing our trial account which was a great thing. It took some time but in the end it was all worth it. After a thorough research of the market and evaluating my company needs i settled for WebHR as the most reliable, efficient and cost effective HR platform for my company.

Avantages

The ease of customization and the attention to detail that i have not seen in any other HR softwares.

Inconvénients

I believe the support can be more expedited.

Attaullah

Publié le 27/06/2018

It is very fantastic platform where we manage all organizational operational tasks.

Avantages

Approval for every requisition one by one is great feature, it is very useful, and we get email also it is also a good feature.

Inconvénients

There should be company staff's tree. Before there was organogram but nowadays it is not available..

Bharat
  • Secteur d'activité : Recrutement
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 03/03/2021

Employees' Management was Not So Easy Before!

1. Lags in speed performance.
2. It doesn't have automated system to send automated e mails to employees for any job openings within
the company.
3. Price should be competitive.

Avantages

1. It is Very Simple and Easy Tool to use, Hassle-free experience in managing employees' credentials.
2. Easily accessible from Mobile phones also.
3. Can make amendments to existing files.
4. No or Very Less Technical Issues.
5. It is all in one tool which helps keeping records of all employees whether serving or not serving with
us.

Inconvénients

1. As It is Very Simple and Easy software to use and gives Hassle-free experience in managing
employees' credentials so lesser efforts are required to maintain our records.
2. It can be easily accessed from Mobile phones also so in urgency or in any situation we can access our
important records and take actions swiftly.
3. Amendments can be done to existing files so no need to create extra files or documents. This feature
avoids confusion.
4. No or Very Less Technical Issues so no technical wizard is required to operate it.
us so it avoids confusion and saves a lot of time.

Doug
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 06/03/2017

A Gem That Needs A Little Polish

I am in charge of HR at a small company that is growing quickly. I wanted to have an HR program that offered a lot of features, but many of them had large minimum subscription fees. Meanwhile, a lot of cheaper solutions offered very limited functionality, often only dealing in one or two aspects of HR.

WebHR is the one solution I found that was affordable, comprehensive, and was flexible to our company's size. The program is very customizable, covers pretty much any task or data you can think of, and generates excellent reports and summaries. The only potential downside is that the interface isn't hugely user-friendly, and there isn't a good resource out there for looking up questions about the software. However, the user support by WebHR staff is very good! Whenever I am stuck, I simply create a support ticket. A WebHR employee schedules a session with me (and they seem to be quite prompt and available), and then I am walked through a solution via web conference. So far, they have solved 100% of my ticket questions.

Although WebHR could use a little polishing, the bones of the software are excellent, and the customer service makes up for any shortcomings. I would not hesitate to recommend this software to small and medium sized businesses.

Avantages

-Comprehensive software that covers any potential HR task
-More custom options than you can shake a stick at
-Affordable
-Can scale easily with the growth of your business
-Excellent, prompt customer service

Inconvénients

-User interface is a bit utilitarian and occasionally confusing
-No good help resources outside of direct conversations with CS

Réponse de WebHR

Thanks for the review, we will definitely tweak our UI to give an even better experience to our clients.

Répondu le 09/03/2017
LAKOLE

Publié le 04/01/2019

Review for WebHR, Payroll Section in particular

WebHR is easy and helpful to control payments done and keeping records

Avantages

Every part is clear, simple to understand and clearly defined.

Inconvénients

Provident Fund is not easily editable. when a salary has been deleted and recreated, provident Fund still appear twice for the same month. We wish it comes once if it is for the same month or kindly give possibility to delete one instead of deleting the employee's whole history and start over manually.

The salary payslips are all mixed up. it will be nicer if there is a slight different between the month or a clear space between monthly generated payslips.

The App logs out too fast, sometimes when generating payslips and there is delay after all it does not save because the App has log me out without my acknowledgment.

Kendra

Publié le 06/03/2017

As a small-medium business, WebHR offered all the features we were looking for at the best price. The software was easy to learn, and has so much adaptability to fit your exact needs. I love the customization for employee access and access templates to allow me to give each employee just what they need. The ability to have alerts for leave requests, announcements, etc allows for the average user to not feel pressured into checking their account daily as they will get an email if something requires their attention. I have worked closely with the customer rep who has been wonderful to implement all the changes and customized pieces we needed. The standard payslip was very basic initially, but after a bit of time we now have a wonderful payslip that includes summaries for pay, deductions, taxes, and YTD totals for everything. Only complaint is that the company does take a bit more time to respond to requests, so be patient with that but it's worth the wait!

Avantages

I love the ability to completely customize it. Each time I found something that didn't fit my needs, the support team was able to get us taken care of. I appreciate all the different modules, and how much you can do with 1 software package for the great price.

Inconvénients

The customer support team is great, but takes a bit longer than I would prefer. Once they get back to you, the issue is resolved which is great.

Réponse de WebHR

Thanks for your review, we'll be quick with our support next time, we promise =)

Répondu le 06/03/2017
Oliver
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation

Publié le 16/11/2016

I love it!!! but you have to spend the time to set it up properly.

Hi, I run a 150 artist animation studio and it is impossible to keep track of all our artist ins and outs. Although it was a lot of work to get it set up I can from my phone anywhere in the world know who is working and who is not. it is a big job to set this up properly but really there is no another way. It is more streamline than any other option but I am telling you-you need to work to get the data in properly. Once that is in and you spend the time WOW. At a click, you can get any information about any employee. Also, the Employees can get information in real time. I have researched every HR software and you will not find anything in the price range of WEB HR that will even come close. Be prepared to work hard to implement this and you will see the dividends right away. The HR Staff has been there at ever step helping to implement WEB HR and has added features to make it work even better. I honestly love it and all the hard work was worth it.

Regards
Oliver Guse
COB Tycoon Animation

Avantages

Does so much best software under 1million bucks.

Inconvénients

A lot of work to set up and it would be nice to have some access to set up your own formulas each business is different... Some add-ons are nice but seem overpriced for what they are and should be packaged with the software. Still waiting for one piece before I can use it:( Also achieving old employees would be nice if there is a better way.

Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 17/01/2019

Useful but old fashioned

Federal government software so possibly the version is outdated compared to what is available now, but the product seems outdated and clunky compared to other products on the market that allow ATS, personnel management, and payroll to all interact and share information

Avantages

Multiple functions available for tracking information, reports are available to compile data, imoorts information from the payroll system.

Inconvénients

Doesn't allow for information to be imported from our ATS, functionality of the deopdowns and window scroll could be built better.

Muhammad
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 07/09/2021

Feedback

It's Good and easy to use.

Payroll
Timesheets
Recruitment
Hiring Process

Appraisal Process Is Missing at 360 ,
Bio Metric Attendance synch Process Flow.

Utilisateur vérifié

Publié le 27/12/2018

Using it for almost 2 years now and...

Honestly 2 years ago I reviewed around 20 tools, selected WebHR and never regretted regarding decision I made.

Keep it up, WebHR Team!

Avantages

I like how flexible WebHR is. It allows achieving almost every goal we have within our org. WebHR is growing rapidly and the most of all I like their support. Those guys helped us a lot with adjusting features, answering our questions and helping us to adopt the solution to fit our business needs. I keep enjoying using WebHR.

Inconvénients

- there still some bugs, which are usually addressed very fast
- UX of some modules is not optimal
- on my opinion recruitment component is not ideal and could be improved

Christian

Publié le 29/06/2018

Perfect HR software

Avantages

This is the best HR software I have ever personally used. It's so simple to use, great features, easy to use (for employees) quick to clock in and out, great payroll system and reporting. Support is second to none! So helpful when you need help. I would highly recommend anyone to use Web HR.

Inconvénients

I generally can't think of anything, everything can be always a step better. But honestly, this system wouldn't let you down! Just keep up with the good work!

Geneva
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 03/01/2019

WebHR Experience

I use WebHR everyday at work since this is where I get data and I'd say it is reliable. I can run report in just seconds which is way better than what we had before with our old system. I admit it was quite a struggle at first since we had to specifically request to customize some features which were not initially available but overtime as new functions were added, the process became smoother and more user friendly. So all in all, the shift to WebHR was worth it in the end.

Avantages

It is accessible anytime anywhere as long as there is internet which is quite convenient. It's fast and reliable as well especially when running reports with huge amount of data.

Inconvénients

When they do updates, some customized features gets messed up and we need to contact them again to correct it, which sometimes could take a while.

Eduardo
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 17/06/2021

Decent HRIS

It's a great product at a decent price. It does add up for organizations with large populations. Evaluate your needs and check the pricing. I appreciate that they add functionality without adding to the price.

Avantages

It allows admins to manage employee info, PTO, company calendars, some capacity planning and document storage (for things like contracts). As an admin, you would appreciate that data collection will mostly come from the employees filling in their own records. You just need to manage it. There are also reports, so you can get valuable insights on the big picture.

Inconvénients

There was a learning curve, so some training was needed to get employees used to it. Video demos work best to get people to try out the functions with some guidance.

Tariq

Documents Management Reports Generator

Eswar
  • Secteur d'activité : Externalisation/délocalisation

Publié le 27/06/2018

Its very user friendly and ease to use. Leaves section and payroll everything designed well

Creating task and meeting information and reminders and Employees tree and dash board and timeline all things at one place

Avantages

User friendly and easy to understand everyone, all information clubbed in one place that is very good.

Inconvénients

Meeting information need to change, employees directory
dash board looks need to change, overall looks needs to change its looks like a just webpage.

M Mohamed
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 17/03/2017

WebHr is the partner in modern office management

We are using WebHr for 2 years, it has created a good positive working culture in my office environment. Staff are highly motivated with the system and it has increased the efficient and productivity of our workforce. it is really worth for money/Investment ...

HR, Payroll

Thanks for the feedback

Répondu le 19/03/2017
Parul
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 27/06/2018

Cloud based Software , easy to use ,manage documents, time and attendance, performance can be...

leaves are monitored correctly , attendance time frame you can see , any new changes happened in the company , it will be announced and updated in the CRM.

Any person if you want to search , you can search in the Web HR, with their phone extensions and email ID .
entire profile you can update in the software , if any new opening walks in the company , atleast recruitment team can view it!

Avantages

one click you''ll get the entire information about the person, for small things you don't have to run behind HR.

I am totally satisfied with their time and leave management module as it's user friendly. the best about webHR is their customer support always ready to assist and troubleshoot any issue as quickly as possible.user friendly!!

Inconvénients

one thing i dont like about the software is if you want to search anything why you need to search only with the person name.

It should be designation as well.

501 avis