Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur TotalMD

TotalMD is an extremely affordable, extremely intuitive Practice Management solution that offers small and growing practices the latest billing technologies and techniques at a fraction of the cost of their competitors. TotalMD...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur TotalMD

56 avis sur 55
Classer par :
Sara S.

Publié le 13/06/2019

TotalMD Review

I have been with TotalMD since 2008 so as they have grown and added features I have been able to grow with them. I miss the youtube videos on the new features or highlighted features they always gave me ideas and another way to consider how we did things.

Avantages

I like the ease of use this software has. The reason I purchased this software was because it was so close to the Medisoft software I was using at my current job but had the added feature of if I made a mistake in payment or data entry I could easily delete what I had done rather than having to do extra data entry to reverse my accounting mistake. I also love the support team they are always very helpful and knowledgeable.

Inconvénients

Not being able to easily make changes to reports needed for a specific office or provider. The other item is the hours technical support is available as I am on CST and they are on MST/PST time depending on daylight saving time. I wish the office messenger worked across the board no matter what provider I am signed into, being a billing service this feature would be really helpful as internal messaging system but it doesn't work for us because we have so many providers.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying the software and the support you receive. We appreciate your feedback and we'll share it with the team. We do plan on continuing to provide helpful content, so it's great to know you enjoy the videos!

Sincerely,
Shayna Beasley, TotalMD

Répondu le 20/06/2019
Cindy P.

Publié le 26/01/2021

GREAT SOFTWARE

I have had very little problem with TotalMD. I have a rep that calls and checks on me often
which is really nice. She then communicates to the programmers to get my issue resolved.

Avantages

I used Medisoft for 20+ years and this was easy for me to set up and use. I bill for Clinics, Emergency physicians and Mental health providers . They have worked with me on reporting and any issue I find.

Inconvénients

Some reports were wrong and some they could not do for my company. I was used to certain
codes IE: for collection purposes and that has not worked out. Hoping the new updates
will correct this.

2,5
Publié le 28/09/2016

Private practice use since 2009

Avantages

It provides all the capabilities needed to create 1500s, electronically edit and send them, make corrections, post payments, and keep track of balances.

Inconvénients

It definitely has lots of bugs. Having designed software before I became a doctor, I appreciate the complexity of the multi level platform. It takes time and motivation to surmount many of them. I have to pay for support, for example if I have a question about technique, I have to buy a punch card of how many calls I am allowed. I have to pay for training if i hire yet another biller. I am now doing my own billing and can figure out most of it, but there are still balances that are off and inaccurate statements. It is a headache but hard to change.

Réponse de Laurel

Dear Sally,

Thank you for your review of TotalMD. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. TotalMD makes every effort possible to thoroughly test and release error free software. On occasion, as with any software program, our customers may encounter instances in which the software does not perform as they expect. We value and encourage this feedback from our clients so we can continue to ensure the product is of the highest standards. We also issue free Service Pack Updates which are designed to fix any minor items we find after a release (just like updating an app on your cell phone). Service Pack Updates are always free and available for easy download by the customer.

We do have an in-house support team available, and their ability to assist you is increased with a current support contract, which allows them to log into your computer and see what you see. However, Support would be happy to walk you through any troubleshooting necessary, even without obtaining a support contract. Our support department is also always available to discuss any instances you’ve encountered in which TotalMD is not performing as you expect, and will report those issues to program development as necessary. In many situations, these issues can be resolved by having a short training session, or changing program settings, without the involvement of programming/development.

TotalMD never requires you to purchase additional training for new office staff, however, we do offer training sessions available for purchase in one hour increments should you choose to have a TotalMD trainer conduct a live training session to cover basic functionality. Of course, you always have the option of providing your new staff with training by one of your existing staff members, in addition to the numerous webinars and training videos we offer for free on our YouTube channel.

We have attempted to contact your office to address these concerns but have been unable to reach you. Please feel free to contact our support department so that we may further discuss your experience and help you to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your feedback.

Répondu le 10/02/2017
Cari R.

Publié le 12/03/2021

Medical Software

Increased productivity due to the structure and constant attention to updating the system freeing my time up for quality customer service.

Avantages

Total MD is easy to use and amend to fit your practice needs. Technical support is prompt and efficient in resolving any issues or modifications necessary. Support information is updated regularly with the industry changes. Customer support for training has always been available and of value.

Inconvénients

Being a smaller entity and secondary to our practice closing in June of 2021 due to retirement for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we have not utilized all the available features but definitely see the value and increased productivity that would be available to a practice, big or small.

Laura G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Comptabilité

Publié le 12/08/2019

TotalMD has got me where I am today, a business owner!

TotalMD has given me the opportunity to grow my business, I have referred several people to them that have been frustrated with their systems, it truly helps us small business owners! I can work with ease, if there is an issue support is always helpful, which that in itself is a bonus, without a good support system you are left to fend for yourself and that never happens with TotalMD support.

Avantages

The price, without the price of this software I might not be able to own my own billing company. I managed medical offices for years and implemented a lot of systems and this one is easy to use, when I had employees they could use it with ease. When you are a billing service you have several different clients and the fact that I do not get billed for each client makes it so that I can actually have my own billing company, TotalMD gives us that chance to grow, even after I grew I stayed with them because I could not see where any system could be better, I have had several Software companies try to lure me away but that will never happen!

Inconvénients

The reporting, it has improved a lot from when I first started with them years ago but there is room for improvement still.

Elizabeth S.

Publié le 07/08/2020

Thankful

They have been a real life saver. My last program was discontinued and I was panicking because of my lack of knowledge of computers. They have been so helpful and very patient with me. Great bunch of people in all of the departments.

Avantages

I do not even have a computer at home, so I am not familiar with how the really work. Most people say "If I can learn it you can". Well I really mean it.

Inconvénients

I wish the font was bigger. I also wish I could print out a simple patient list.

Karen B.

Publié le 26/01/2021

Very Happy Customer

They are always very helpful.

Avantages

The ease of getting support when needed.

Inconvénients

I don't feel that I got enough training.

Patricia B.

Publié le 12/04/2021

I like TMD

Avantages

It is an excellent, easy to use product. It is very stable, with very few "glitches" (although some do exist). I love the integration with Trizetto, which is another excellent product.

Inconvénients

The reports are not very good and when we set up, we had alot of problems that had to be dealt with during our training period, consequently our training was a little poor. However, it is pretty straight forward, so a lot of training is not really needed. We use Amazing Charts as our EMR and the HL7 is only one way, so we have to schedule in AC, not TMD. TMD has an awesome scheduler, which we cannot use.

Lisa F.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 18/02/2021

Almost a year later...still satisfied.

TotalMD provides what I need to perform billing for both hospital and office practices. It's easy to use, has a great support team as well as customer service team. The account rep calls quarterly to check in and to see if there are any issues. Over the past year I have dealt with implementation, tech support, training and customer service and everyone has always been extremely nice, helpful and always followed up with me. What a great team!

Avantages

The system is easy to use and user friendly. Since no one is perfect, the system allows you to make corrections fairly simple.

Inconvénients

The report area is fairly basic in the output. There are several ways to get useful and needed information but the reports are not in a presentable format. I would love to see some updates to the reports presentation.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We're glad that you are finding TotalMD easy to use! Regarding reports, we will be making some updates with the next version of the software. Looking forward to your feedback once that is available!

Répondu le 04/03/2021
Rose V.

Publié le 07/02/2021

CISTOMER SUPPORT

Avantages

THE EASE OF OPERATION AS WELL AS CUSTOMER SUPPORT FROM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Inconvénients

THE ONLY ISSUES THUS FAR ARE THE NAMES OF THE REPORTS. OTHERWISE THE SYSTEM WORKS FINE FOR MY NEEDS.

Sherry G.
  • Secteur d'activité: Assurance

Publié le 12/09/2019

This is definitely the best Medical Billing Software

Total MD has been a very pleasant experience for me. This is not a software to get just because it is affordable. This is literally the best out there. Medical Billing is an awesome profession, and you want to start out with the best. You don't want to waste time going through different companies. Trust me, I did. I lost a lot of money on two systems that was supposed to be far superior and cost way more and it was a nightmare trying to use them. I have been with Total MD for years and I cannot imagine using something else.

Avantages

The software is very easy to use. You do not have to jump around all over the place just to get all of the patient information, it is right in front of you. The patient info is also very easy to put in. My favorite thing is definitely the reports. I can get any report that I have ever needed, and I have had many customized and my doctors love the reports that I am able to give them. Charges super easy to enter. Just an easy system to do billing on.

Inconvénients

I guess what I like least would be, although the reports are customizable by calling a support rep, I wish they were easier for the customer to customize without having help from support.

Hi Sherry,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying TotalMD. We appreciate your feedback about reports. We will give that feedback to our product team.

Thanks again!

Répondu le 13/09/2019
Ana N.

Publié le 04/04/2018

Nothing bad to say about the software. It is an excellent product.

Very easy to learn and use. Fair price. Excellent tech support. Being able to use it from any computer, even when I was abroad.

Avantages

Very easy to learn (we are all women in the mid 50's, some with little comp experience). Switched from Medisoft in 2015, and a couple of weeks later, we were asking ourselves, why didn't we do the change 5 years before. It makes insurance and patient billing extremely quick and accurate. The tech support in AZ is great, and they all have the patience of monks. We have to call maybe twice a year now with questions, since they are no glitches. I love the fact that we can get access to it from every computer. Also, we will be signing for EMR with TotalMD (after previously checking other software), and I have no doubt that it will be as easy to work and as well supported as the billing part.

Inconvénients

Sometimes the wait time when we call tech support, however once they are in the line, we have their undivided attention until the problem is solved.

Scott H.

Publié le 01/03/2018

TotalMD gives our clients high-performance billing and practice management efficiency,...

This software is "bullet-proof" as far as data corruption is concerned, from what we've observed over the years, in comparison to other systems we support (Medisoft, Lytec, et al.) However, as with any software, we always insist our clients make daily backups.

Avantages

Reliability, ease-of-use, error-reduction capabilities and high-performance collection tools have been a few of the many reasons so many of our clients have switched from Medisoft, AltaPoint, Lytec, Chiro8000 and more over the years. As a dealer, we enjoy the easy setup and very low support requirements of this product line. Continuous additions to TotalMD's free video library provide a wealth of knowledge for users to get the most out of their system.

Inconvénients

For larger offices (more than 20 providers) there is a slight lag of performance if older equipment (servers, routers, etc.) is used. We always recommend an evaluation of current systems before performing an installation.

Nadezhda A.

Publié le 15/11/2019

The best!

Did its job!

It's simple and affordable to use 😊. Highly recommend it

Inconvénients

Needs its own clearinghouse link to make it a bit more comfortable

Hi Nadezhda,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you found the system simple to use. TotalMD now has its own clearinghouse option. You can learn more about it here: https://youtu.be/G4yxXT3sffo

Thank you again. We appreciate your business!

Répondu le 18/11/2019
Victoria S.

Publié le 21/01/2013

We are a medical billing/coding company and work with numerous private practice specialty doctors. Prior to switching to TotalMD, our biggest complaint with the previous system was the lack of ease to use. Our employees would have to maneuver over numerous screens/tabs in order to find what they were looking for. The patient ledger was simply a nightmare! It was so difficult to match up "doc numbers" to see what was paid to what. That was the biggest factor of frustration for my staff. It was all too time consuming when they needed to answer patient questions about payments, etc.

So, as I went on my hunt for a new practice management program, the readable patient ledger and ease of use was top on my list. After an exhausting search for a program, I finally found TotalMD. Aside from the simplicity of use, the patient ledger was gorgeous. All the line items were organized according to date and each line item had its own readable story. Being able to attach notes to each line item so clearly made everyone's job so much easier. There was no guessing game nor calling another member for explanation on a patient's account.

TotalMD's reports (customizable!) are glorious. I was able to get any report I wanted. I could request for any type of filters imaginable. TotalMD is by far, the easiest and most comprehensive of all the products I researched. For small to medium sized practices, it is a dream come true. Easy to use, easy to customize and all my doctors absolutely love the scheduling feature. I can auto post e.o.bs directly onto TotalMD from my clearinghouse and my doctors have seamless connections with their EHR programs.

I cannot rave about how much time TotalMD has given back to me and my staff thanks to their easy to use, easy to read, easy to customize program. They have great tech and sales support. We are never left more than a day without some sort of answer or communication. TotalMD really delivered 5 stars on this product.

Robert C.

Publié le 29/08/2017

Easy to use but could use some updating for facility billing and report staff

If they did some updating on facility billing and found a new report writer (or provided customer support training to their existing report writer), I'd be much more comfortable recommending them to colleagues.

Avantages

Easy enough to learn and easy enough to use. It's fairly customizable as far as viewing and some of the support staff can help accommodate issues.

Inconvénients

They don't seem 100% ready for UB04 (facility) billing. They have one report writer and he always seems inconvenienced if we need help. He also refuses to work on any reports that were sent to us by someone else (within their company) or if we have had any changes made to the reports. We have found it very hard to get help from him and there are no other options when it comes to reports or forms (including a printed UB04 form).

Xavier G.

Publié le 04/10/2019

Great Features at a Value Price

Avantages

TotalMD is packed with standard features of many programs providers use in their office. However, TotalMD stands out with its ease of use and add-on features like TotalMD Communicator and Patient Portal. Both of which come at a low cost. By switching over to TotalMD as a host I get better customer service, timely software updates, and I've reduced my hosting and software cost by nearly fifty percent.

Inconvénients

Nothing to dislike, the software is customizable to your specialty and it's easy to use.

Angie H.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Publié le 14/12/2019

Truly Total MD is the total package

Avantages

I love that it's an all in one. No more having to run 2 or 3 different programs to schedule patients,run payroll and keep records. It makes it so easy to keep track of insurance information including which claims have been paid and which ones are still pending. It helps in scheduling so no more double booking and it efficiently keeps track of payroll because we all know a properly paid employee is a happy employee. Overall it makes my job so much easier and keeps the office running smoothly.

Inconvénients

It can be a little slow in the mornings when we reboot the computers but other than that I have no complaints

Ganesh H.

Publié le 10/01/2013

We are a busy 3 pediatric board certified doctors group in Flower Mound, Texas and we have been in practice for the last 24 years. Our old practice management software MEDX which we have used to manage all aspects of our practice was approaching to end of its life and we needed to replace it.

About two years ago when we started looking for something to replace our previous practice management software program and we realized there were many solutions available. We started doing some research to try to narrow down our options. We wanted something affordable but that still gave us all the features we needed. We really hoped there would be something that fit both of those needs and luckily we finally found it with TotalMD. Not only is TotalMD extremely affordable compared to the other options out there but they also provide a feature rich program that we have been able to customize for our needs. It also is extremely easy to learn and the staff is very grateful for that.

The worst part about switching programs is that first few months when people are trying to learn and understand the new program. For us, with TotalMD it was as easy as 1,2,3. We finally switched to TotalMD in May, 2012. We literally did not lose a single hour of production or anything when we switched over to TotalMD. The transition was more seamless than I could have imagined. When I talk to other doctors about our experience they are flabbergasted by our awesome experience. It is also great to know that we can always call and speak to someone that can help us out at any time. They really seem to care about us whenever we call (which is hardly ever since the system is so great) and they are always very helpful. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to switch and we always recommend TotalMD to other offices.

Mark C.
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 26/01/2018

Many great features for the price

Overall good value for the price. There are 3 levels of service/features/prices. We had a catastrophic failure of our previous practice management system and had to quickly choose software to meet our needs. The install was quick and smooth. Training was well done. Program is easy to use. The fully functional demo was a great tool to help us learn how to use the program before it was installed. The other practice management software venders we contacted had live demonstrations or demo videos you can watch but no fully functional demo to download and use. Being able to play with and learn on the demo helped us make our decision to go with this software. We feel like we chose the right software for our needs.

Avantages

Great features, Easy to learn, Good training and support, Customizable Pages, Text reminders, Interactive real-time texting, Customizable scheduling templates, Customizable reports. There is a fully functional demo you can download and instantly play with. There are a number of training videos on YouTube. You can learn by watching these videos while playing with the demo before you buy anything.

Inconvénients

Small Icons, No way to enlarge fonts, Received texts do not show patient's name, No patient recall for lost patients,

Tracy J.

Publié le 22/06/2017

Diamond in the Rough

I love how they charge me by user instead of by provider. This allows me to serve small practices cost effectively.

Avantages

A very feature rich program for an affordable price. They also have fantastic customer service and support that is completely US based.

Inconvénients

I wish they had an address verification tool built into the software. I am told they will have that when the next version is released.

Robert C.

Publié le 19/07/2018

Great software but could improve in institutional billing

I currently use this software and am not considering leaving.

Avantages

Mostly great customer service and fairly responsive. Our concerns seem to actually be taken into consideration. Claims submission is easy once completely set up.

Inconvénients

They are not set up completely for institutional billing although there have been many improvements. We have not had access to submitting claims in ANSI format however one of our facilities has started beta testing ANSI claims for them so I don't see that being an issue in the future.

Mark W.

Publié le 08/02/2021

Review of TotalMD

Excellent product and service!

Avantages

Ease of use of the software product and superior tech support. Whenever I have a question, someone is always available to help me resolve my issues.

Inconvénients

No thing that I dislike. The software product is easy to use and customer service is excellent.

Laura G.

Publié le 18/01/2013

I own a small billing company and was just starting out when I needed a better management system. I have over 25 years experience in billing and management, in those years I have implemented several of the top of the line systems. I have to say that TotalMD has been the best and easiest by far, who would have known that an affordable system would be the best!

I started with the basic and just upgraded to the Avanced version. I have been extremly happy with my system and with the support that I get from customer service. I know from past experiences with other systems that they seem to get most of your money when it comes to the support, not with TotalMD. They let you go at your own speed of training, they do not pressure you to train. They let you use the system and then just call when you get ready for some training or you just need a little help with small tasks.

I have been loving the reports that they can produce, they can make just about any report you want for a very reasoable price and in some cases they do not charge, just depends on how extensive the report is. You can also create your own if you have some knowledge in that area.

I would highly recommend (and do) to anyone looking for a reasonable system that will do anything you want and need. There is no yearly fee which is unheard of with other systems, that is one area that really caught my attention. I have worked on several systems over the years, expensive systems and you can trust me when I tell you this one has risen to the top, I cannot see myself using any other system!

Debbie R.

Publié le 21/11/2018

Good Software

Great

Avantages

The ease of usage and the customer service is great

Inconvénients

Some times while typing in the account number, the screen would flip off it but once you hit Enter, the patient's account would pop up anyways. It was just typing where you could not see the curser.

56 avis