Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Streem

Streem is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses provide remote support to customers using augmented reality (AR) and artificial intelligence (AI) technology. Professionals can record videos of customers’ spaces and share...

En savoir plus

Filtrer par :
Shôn H.
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 16/06/2021

My time with Streem

Nothing but positive, the level of support working with the team at Streem has been unbelievable, always on hand to help, and happy to listen help us understand how we can further use Streems functionality

Avantages

Ease of use. Having had to deploy Streem out to over 800 people in our organisation, from the highly technical to technophobes, it has been a pleasure to introduce software that simply works, easy to pick up, intuitive and very fast to deploy.

Inconvénients

Really hard to find negatives, getting senior management to understand the value of the software and the customer engagement it delivers.

Alternatives envisagées

TeamViewer

Pourquoi choisir Streem

Data protection for your customers, complying with GDPR, and finding an all in one solution for your virtual needs

Logiciel antérieur

WhatsApp et Microsoft Teams

Pourquoi passer à Streem

Overall better package and a road map that is inline with our expectations for deployment of technology that is also ahead of our competition
Troy A.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 16/10/2021

Great tool during pandemic

Absolutely, one of the best things I've ever done for the business! As a business owner, I am not that interested in running around in a truck and quoting jobs all day but it's very easy for me to schedule four or five virtual calls from 5 to 7 and get those knocked out and send a quote to my customers and then all they have to do is hit approve and we just made money without having to go to the customer's house directly, I didn't pay anyone, no gas or wear and tear on the truck, and we are not out there getting or spreading disease.

Avantages

I especially like keeping a video on file of our interactions with customers so that I can share this with my employees prior to them going out on the job.

Inconvénients

It doesn't always work 100% of the time for every customer. Some customers are a little apprehensive about clicking on the items that they have to click in order to make the program work from there end.

Cristal L.
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 11/05/2019

Great concept, execution and support need work

Avantages

I liked that you were able to keep history of the contact and video sessions, and also that you could take pictures by getting a screenshot

Inconvénients

It feels like one of those software program that isn't at it's prime yet, it's very finicky, would love to see how it works in the future once it's developed more.

Réponse de Streem

Thank you for your feedback, we're excited for you to come back and try our software again as we have made significant improvements. Both our Expert and Customer experiences have been refreshed and we have added an iOS and Android app with advanced AR features, including our OnSIte experience. See it in action https://www.streem.com/get-a-demo

Répondu le 10/08/2021