Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Thought Industries

Thought Industries offers a cloud-based customer training platform designed to suit the needs of business across multiple industries including software, manufacturing, professional training, continued education, continued medical...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

Parcourir les avis sur Thought Industries

78 avis sur 78
Classer par :
Abbie D.

Publié le 04/06/2018

I love using this software! Robus functionality with easily customizable settings.

Avantages

It's easy to use and customize things, and when I don't know how to do something there's a robust help site I can go to for information. The platform is capable of every function we need and they are always making improvements and adding functionality so we can stay cutting edge. I love that we're able to offer some education for free, and other courses at a cost for users. TI makes it easy for us to do both and the detailed reporting helps us track information about all of the users visiting the site. I genuinely love using this platform.

Inconvénients

The platform can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and in my book, this is well worth the investment.

Giovanna O.

Publié le 15/12/2021

As we near full launch of our school...

Overall, my experience with Thought Industries has been extremely positive. It is a fun project to get off the ground, and we're looking forward to a full launch of our school in Q1 2022. Our beta periods and smaller launches have gone very well so far.

Avantages

I have found the overall school configuration and course authoring easy to use. There are many ways to customize the learner's experience. The people at Thought Industries are great to partner with, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She helped our team navigate all the parts to get our school up and running. Additionally the support team members I've encountered [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are very thorough, with quick replies & recorded video explanations. The Office Hours and the academy are great resources for learning the platform.

Inconvénients

The reporting continues to evolve, and I appreciate that movement forward. However, understanding how the report "dimensions" match up with the fields of the platform is not always clear, as different wording is used. So that takes a bit of trial and error. Additionally, I wish there was more ability to target messaging to different Panoramas at the page and course detail sidebar levels. Finally, the learning paths could benefit from more customization options.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thanks so much for the review, Giovanna. Really appreciate the kind words and am especially happy to hear you're enjoying working with our teams. We love your team, you all have been so organized, patient, and creative during the implementation process. Thanks for all your hard work. Additionally, we definitely will take the feedback around some of the areas for opportunity. 2022 is going to be a great year. If you have any specific further questions, feel free to reach out to your CSM, James W.

Répondu le 07/01/2022
Utilisateur vérifié
  • Secteur d'activité: Recherche
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 24/12/2021

Leaves much to be desired

We haven't realised any benefits as yet, but we have realised there is extra software and API integrations we need to make, to get this to a position where it comfortably meets our requirements or even just in as good as position as what we left behind.

The support you get and the desire to improve Ti with feedback and solutions is lackluster, it comes across that Ti do not want to listen or help find solutions. They are also reluctant for anyone to contact them.

Avantages

The best part of the solution so far is the progress bar which includes the items which learners need to progress to complete their course.

Inconvénients

The software leaves much to be desired. We switched from an old provider to this solution but it's unfortunately been a backward step.

The UI is dreadful, clunky and not intuative. There's a lack of features on the platform. The reporting that you can get out of this platform is pretty poor too.

Nothing comes easy with this solution.

Réponse de Thought Industries

We're sorry to hear about your experience with Ti to date as we pride ourselves on providing the best solution to all our clients. We would love the opportunity to understand more about the limitations you are experiencing and the areas you find clunky and unintuitive. Ti is very configurable so we may be able to resolve some of these issues via a configuration review. We also have released a new content authoring interface that clients are finding very user-friendly and intuitive. I would encourage you to please reach out to your CSM and discuss your challenges. We look forward to doing everything to ensure you realize the benefits you are hoping for.

Répondu le 06/01/2022

Les meilleures alternatives à Thought Industries

Ashley B.
  • Secteur d'activité: E-learning
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés

Great B2B and B2C eLearning Platform

The division of my organization that uses Thought Industries migrated away from a website that was built by a small company. It was old and rusty. We also had multiple websites for each of our B2B clients that wanted administrative access to oversee learner completions. Thought Industries has helped bring a fresh look as well as an easier to use platform for our B2B and B2C clients. We have been able to combine the multitude of legacy sites into one with the Panorama feature, which is fantastic.

Avantages

The ease of use is fantastic. I love the Office Hours as well. The support team puts this together for weekly customer education on new and current features.

Inconvénients

There are things that wish the software would do, however increasing my proficiency on the software may generate a solution that is already there. Learner tracking is one thing that I wish was easier for my use case.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Ashley, thank you for the glowing review, we are so happy that you find the Thought Industries platform to be as proficient and easy as we do! Let's get together in the new year and put together a plan on how to get the most out of the platform, we have some new courses and learning paths in our Academy that could be a great "refresher" and help find out what's really possible to build. We are excited to dive in! Regards,
Hannah C.

Répondu le 20/12/2021
Eileen B.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Good Experience

Standardizing the agency learning/professional development experience

Avantages

Presentation/look/user ease. Allows for individualized program pages fo0r easier management and administration.

Inconvénients

Reporting functionality is not what we were told it would be when we bought into the software.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Eileen, thank you so much for the review. We are really glad that you've had a good experience with the platform. I'm looking forward to working closely with your team in 2022 to address your reporting needs. Best, Elaine

Répondu le 12/01/2022
Kate S.
  • Secteur d'activité: Édition

Good value, constantly growing

We've been able to launch several different types of learning experiences for various clients. I love that we can use the same platform in such different ways depending on the client and the need.

Avantages

It's easy to use with a lot of feature options, both included in the base product and available as upgrades. I really appreciate the ongoing efforts to find other software to integrate with the TI system. There are several integrations available and more on the way.

Inconvénients

There is not a lot of flexibility within scripted setups. When creating content or a panorama you have a lot of options, but once you choose options for one reason, there are no work-arounds to solve other use case issues. It's very black and white: Choose this or that, there is no way to choose a little of this and a little of that.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thanks, Kate, your team is a pleasure to work with and your suggestions on how to improve the platform are always appreciated.

We also appreciate the feedback on the black and white nature of the configuration, lets discuss this when we talk next. 2022 will see big changes around flexibility so digging into your experience to assist with our planning would be great.

Répondu le 17/12/2021
Jeffrey D.

Publié le 15/12/2021

Solid eLearning platform with ability for multi-instance setup

The team is generally easy to work with. The Tech Support team is really good and very responsive. The Customer Success support we receive hasn't been as helpful - nice people, we have just had a different manager assigned to us every 6 months.

Avantages

Course authoring tools are good and allow for many different page and media types. For us, the Panorama functionality is a must and it works well - allowing us to setup unique instances for each of our clients.

Inconvénients

Some functionality/page types are clunky - workbooks don't allow for easy editing, sublicenses don't offer much functionality like we would expect them too, the reporting, while vast is missing some key connection points to make it work for us.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Jeff, thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that you have found value in the course authoring tool and the Panoramas. I hope to be able to partner more closely with you in the new year and I'm looking forward to discussing your additional reporting and panorama needs. Best, Elaine C.

Répondu le 20/12/2021
Sam M.

Publié le 21/12/2021

Best solution

We needed to do a number of work arounds to get the system to do what we wanted but it worked. It is being used by our end users and have helped us move our courses online.

Avantages

TI is the only company that has ALL the capabilities we need. They are also continually looking at improving the system as well as expanding the languages available.

Inconvénients

It is my understanding that TI will be adding additional capabilities very soon that will cover a majority of our requests so at this point I cannot say what I like least.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Sam, thank you so much for the review! We are so pleased that you have had a great experience with TI. We are continuously improving functionalities and capabilities. I'm very excited to be working closely with your team in 2022 to ensure that you are leveraging the best that the platform can offer! Best, Elaine

Répondu le 07/01/2022
David F.

Publié le 16/03/2021

An effective LMS with great customer support

Avantages

Thought Industries is a capable LMS and its leadership is constantly looking to add new features and functions. Since becoming the LMS Admin, there is very little daily "work" I need to do to ensure users can access and complete the content they need to. It just works!

Inconvénients

Reporting has come a LONG way from when I first took over this platform at my company. However the biggest "miss" is still the lack of rules. For example, I cannot easily define a rule that says "assign all new hires in the Customer Service Department, the following training courses"

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you for your feedback David! I'll share with our Product team to see if we can help resolve the reporting rules issue.

Josh C.

Publié le 15/12/2021

Thought Industries works to provide a great experience for both the designer and end-customer

Avantages

What I like most about TI is that they take our feedback seriously and are always working to improve their software (and thus our and our customer's experience).

Inconvénients

The thing I like least is that when using the native course authoring tool, your work is not auto-saved. You must click the Save button. This is doubly frustrating when creating an activity; you must first save the activity and then save the page.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you for your review, Josh! We are big believers in continually improving our system in line with customer feedback. We have let your CSM Amanda know about the current feedback regarding Auto Save and will continue to keep your admins updated with future functionality releases. Thank you so much.

Répondu le 14/01/2022
Lea F.
  • Secteur d'activité: Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 17/07/2019

Great LMS with much functionality and always improving!

We are utilizing the platform to deliver eClasses as well as a digital version of our printed products. The two business models use different access methods and TI is always willing to work with us to find solutions, and/or scope our needs. They are very responsive to support inquiries, and are always eager to help us solve our business issues. They are a great partner and great to work with!

Avantages

I appreciate TI's willingness to work with us to scope on our needs to accommodate our two very different business models. I also like that the platform has a lot of very robust functionality, yet still very easy to use.

Inconvénients

The reporting leaves something to be desired. Although there is a lot of data available, the dashboards are not intuitive, and using a date range doesn't change some of the data. Like number of users is always the same, no matter what the data range is. There is also a lot of usable data that is not surfaced in any of the available reports. Reporting can tend to be a manual and tedious process. Also, there needs to be more granularity with the role permissions, or the ability to toggle functionality on and off for certain roles. I hope is that they invest development in a better content management system. My only other gripe is that you can't delete learners (only disable them).

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review! We're excited to hear your positive feedback. We are improving our reporting capabilities and look forward to hearing your feelings towards those changes.

Ben C.

Publié le 12/06/2019

Love Thought Industries

From day 1, I've been incredibly impressed with TI, their platform, and their customer support. There was a bit of a learning curve to navigate through the admin side and understand all of the functionality, but how else would you engrain in the trenches of such a robust eLearning hosted experience. And their Voice of the Customer process for submitting real-time feedback and product improvements is awesome! Their customer support is unmatched and always ready to dive in and find solutions to my errors or admin requests.

Avantages

The TI Platform has such a myriad of page types and lesson functionality that we keep our learners entertained and progressing while tackling the tough concepts of accounting and finance.

Inconvénients

The reporting functionality is improving, which I like. At first, I was generating custom reports as requested by clients, and it seemed like the most basic of information regarding learner progress was overlooked. Clients wanted to know percentage completion by learner within each course, rather than the basic reporting fields of "Started" and "Completed" which were so black and white. I believe the dev team is working on making this reporting more mainstream and I'm encouraged by that.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you for the positive review! It is great to hear that things are going well with both the platform and our team. We appreciate you providing this feedback.

Valerie K.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion de l'enseignement

Publié le 09/08/2016

Modern, Clean, User-Friendly, Powerful

We have been extremely satisfied with Thought Industries! We reviewed and demoed over 20 "LMS" vendors during our evaluation process, but after seeing the features and benefits Thought Industries offers, the choice was clear. The platform provides everything we need to quickly and easily build high-quality learning sites and online courses but also has the flexibility and scalability we need to be able to fully brand and customize the learning experiences for our 150+ customers.

We aren't easy clients and Thought Industries has worked with us on every issue, question, or suggestion. The customer service has been phenomenal!

Avantages

Creating sites, pages, and courses is simple thanks to the user-friendly drag and drop interface, but it's also powerful enough to handle unique customizations. We're able to easily scale as well as provide customers with the targeted content they need.

The learner experience is clean, modern looking, and mobile-friendly, which was important for us as most of our learners are on the go. In addition, Thought Industries updated their platform to accommodate our ADA accessibility requirements.

Another big advantage is we no longer need to work with disconnected technologies to build, distribute, and track our courses and customers -- everything is done right within the platform! One-stop shopping!

Fun Comment: One of our staff loves TI so much, she will often say, 'I want to have their digital baby'. Sounds strange, but we feel that strongly about our partnership and collaboration with TI.

Inconvénients

We've been very happy working with Thought Industries! We would have loved to experience a trial version, but they walked us through a very detailed demo and put our use cases into action for us!

Mark G.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Publié le 01/08/2019

Superior usability at a realistic cost!

Our customers are able to navigate throughout their portal effortlessly, thanks to the ease of customization of the UI. Personally, I enjoy the administration accessibility and implicitness.

Avantages

I am attracted to the modern, sleek design of the platform, as well as the ease of integration.

Inconvénients

I do not enjoy the limitations on logging in as other users for discovery / troubleshooting purposes. The home/manager portal buttons atop the page are confusing and change based on where you are on the site, this is confusing to most of my internal users.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your review!
Our team is currently fixing button consistency across the platform as part of our initiative to ensure a consistent experience across Manager pages. As far as trouble-shooting goes, your CSM will be in touch to get more information and see how we can best support you!
We appreciate the positive review! We rely on your valuable feedback to continually improve our platform.

Nicole S.

Publié le 17/03/2021

Thought Industries, more partner than vendor

Overall, our experience has been wonderful - most importantly the people that work at Thought Industries have been a dream to work with, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the customer care group who helped us get transitioned from our old LMS, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from technical support who has helped us work through some technical issues. I do really think of them as partners, more than a vendor.

Avantages

Our team is really using more of the features of Thought Industries now that we have our system up and running. What I like most it how the content is organized in the system, how easy it is to assign all of the settings available, and also how easy it is to assign access and use the panoramas to keep different audiences organized.

Inconvénients

We are struggling with getting a stable certification exam running on the system. Also, I wish the details page could be visible regardless of the subscription model assigned to the user. Lastly, I wish the "back" arrow within the left hand navigation was truly a back "one page" button.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you so much for your kind sentiments, Nicole! We love to hear how we are more than a vendor to our customers. We have also passed your Cons along to Product and CX for a status update and consideration. Thank you again!

Jody W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Production audiovisuelle
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Publié le 09/08/2016

Robust online learning solution for continuing / professional education

We run multiple learning businesses here at Penton across a variety of industries such as agriculture, technology, waste management, and the IoT. When we decided we needed to upgrade our online learning technology to something more modern and engaging for our users, we wanted to make sure the new system could handle the scale, customizations, and had the flexibility we were looking for. After quite the evaluation process, we ultimately landed on Thought Industries and we've been very happy with the selection. The platform and the team are great to work with, and really provide us with everything we need to be successful with our continuing / professional education offerings.

Avantages

The robust feature sets and flexibility. Every month new features get rolled out we can take advantage of, and we're able to utilize the platform in a variety of ways which are unique to each individual learning business. The eCommerce functionality and monetization options are also helpful as we offer up our courses in a variety of ways across all of our sites (some are free to enroll, others require payment). Overall, the platform is solid and enables us to build and launch new learning sites quickly, and the in-course learning experiences have been a significant improvement for our users.

Inconvénients

There are cheaper alternatives out there, but you get what you pay for in my experience. With Thought Industries, we view them as a business partner who is committed to our success, and it has been 100% worth the investment.

Erin W.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 51-200 employés

Not your standard LMS

We feel like we have a partner in our virtual learning experience, and that's important.

Avantages

We like the ability to subgroup our customers into groups which allows us to assign a "manager" that can assign and manage content to users.

We like the mobile responsiveness and the ability to access clear content from anywhere.

The course build-out functionality is very easy to use and offers many ways to engage the learners.

Reporting feature is robust and provides the ability to customize your reports based on your need.

Inconvénients

Native webinar functionality still needs some work- but happy with the road map.

Alternatives envisagées

Brightspace

Pourquoi passer à Thought Industries

We liked the functionality of the base platform. Also liked that there is a roadmap for continuous improvement.
Carmen R.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 201-500 employés

Seeing is believing.

We're able to provide much more training and disseminate it pretty easily using Thought Industries. The platform has definitely freed up some man power as we have been able to automate some things like certificates.

Avantages

Purchasable content has been the best for our organization! We used this platform for internal training for several months, but when COVID hit started using it for client training. Until we started using Thought Industries we manually created certificates (sometimes hundreds at a time), so this has definitely saved time.

Inconvénients

Some features are too customizable and it's easy to get all kinds of tangled. I also think the software is very very expensive.

Alternatives envisagées

Adobe Captivate Prime et LearnUpon

Pourquoi passer à Thought Industries

I'm not sure.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Carmen! Thank you so much for your thoughts. We are so happy to know you're seeing value from monetizing your content and freeing up time by automating your certification process. We share all reviews across our teams and appreciate you taking the time. Thank you again for your partnership!

Jasmine J.
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 10 000+ employés

Clean LMS with Great Developers

Avantages

The customer-facing interface of TI is very clean and user-friendly. We have had no issues with customers being confused on where to go to find what they need. The support team also meets with us regularly to work through issues. They are great to work with and truly want what is best for us. TI is also continually developing for the better, so look forward to seeing what else is in store.

Inconvénients

While the customer-facing interface of TI is amazing, the back-end has some things left to be desired (which is better than the other way around, but not ideal). Support is very responsive, but enhancements usually fall into a black hole, which TI has said they are working on improving. Also the built-in gamification and translation functionalities are currently quite limited.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and kind words Jasmine. Our developers will be so happy to see this and know that all of your sentiments will be passed along to the appropriate teams for review. We appreciate our partnership!

Alexandra P.
  • Secteur d'activité: Enseignement supérieur

A Growing Product With Lots of Potential

We have grown with TI. They do a good job of trying to meet us where we are.

Avantages

I do like that TI is working to improve the platform all the time. They aren't afraid to roll out new features to stay relevant.

Inconvénients

We have had several instances where things stopped working as expected, and users admins were affected. Sometimes things change in TI without warning that affects our users, and it puts us in a difficult spot.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Alexandra! We wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your thoughts and experience which will be shared across our teams. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Susan T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Great professional development product

We are very happy with the platform and our relationship with the company.

Avantages

The best part of TI is the variety of page styles. The platform features more than 25 different page types and they are all highly interactive. This creates a very engaged asynchronous environment. Also very pleased with the ADA compliance features and mobile friendly formatting.

Inconvénients

The analytics and direct email functions have room for improvement. Some segmenting and automation is difficult to accomplish.

Amber C.

Publié le 20/04/2018

We are very pleased with our transition to the T.I. platform and the opportunity for growth.

Avantages

We needed to transition IO Education learners and educators from an outdated, difficult to use, Learning Management System to a platform that was user-friendly, intuitive and easy to manage. Thought Industries was just the platform to get the job done! Their new Panorama feature helps us to accomplish our specific goals for varying client needs and several different use cases. All while creating uniquely branded learning environments for our clients, managing and updating all of our content in one place, and providing a simple content provisioning process to all admins. The Thought Industries Client Success team plays a critical role in being our partners to understanding our goals, and has directly connected us to Product when we needed to discuss additional features necessary to meet our needs. For example, the grading interface within our platform was difficult for our learners to manage and usage was declining.The open dialogue between IO Education, our Client Success Manager and the Product team influenced feature functionality innovation and the Thought Industries Product roadmap, resulting in scalable business outcomes.

Inconvénients

There were a few features that we worked with the Product team to implement in order to reach our desired outcomes, but they were responsive and collaborative. We did like to see more UX flexibility.

John M.

Versatile LMS with Loads of Options

Avantages

Thought Industries LMS has a wide range of learning arrangement capabilities and delivery mechanisms, making it a very versatile platform for creating, housing, and distributing learning content.

Inconvénients

From an administrative standpoint, Thought Industries' LMS takes a significant investment of time and testing to become familiar with the plethora of features; however, they are making noticeable ongoing efforts to improve the user experience.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi John! We wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing your thoughts. Love to see our platform versatility referenced and ongoing efforts to further improve the user experience. Sharing wit with the team. Thank you again!

Patricia M.
  • Secteur d'activité: Services et technologies de l'information

Excellent Learner Experience, Back-End can be Finicky

Avantages

Great learner experience. UX is very intuitive, Learning Journeys are a great way to guide learners through required content, and platform has a ton of interactive elements for the content itself, which makes for a much more engaging learning experience than just text and videos.

Thought Industries is also constantly pushing out new updates and features which we've been able to utilize. There's things we're very much looking forward to launching (e.g., continuing to improve upon more Content Management features)

Inconvénients

Thought Industries has a ton of functionality and can be configured to do most everything we want. However, it can be very finicky to program in the back-end, related options are in different parts of the back-end, and we've had to create a lot of convoluted processes to get everything to operate the way we want.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Hi Patricia! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We are so happy that you find the UX to be very intuitive and the learner experience to be a positive one. We are always working to improve the UX on both the front and backend and hope you will continue to find these improvements easier to navigate and valuable. Be assured your review is seen by all of our teams. Thank you again!

Mary ellen T.
  • Secteur d'activité: Santé, bien-être et fitness
  • Taille de l'entreprise: 2-10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 03/05/2019

A platform with a lot of possibilities

Tedious. I appreciate the help of our TI contacts. They did their best and continue to answer our questions to the best of their ability when we need help. Some things we need just aren't available in the system and we were told otherwise when we went to purchase it at the beginning.

Avantages

We appreciated the help from our TI contacts and all the ways you can make your learning platform/learning path unique for your company. The wistia app was very helpful in uploading/storing and moving videos over to the TI platform. Visually the program looks very nice.

Inconvénients

I am not the main purchaser of this program, but I believe my boss was misled by a TI salesmen about what the TI platform was capable of when he agreed to purchase it. I do not know if it is the best platform for our type of content, but our TI contacts did their best to try and help us put our content in the system and display it in a way that made sense. The system is very complicated. A lot of clicking on the back end to design and add content and create learning paths. The group upload CVS did not work at all for us and was incredibly difficult to use. I had to code it in another program to upload a group of 80+ after trying and failing several times. There are so many features, but they become difficult to use, understand, and employ correctly.

Réponse de Thought Industries

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to hear our Customer Success and Support team are so helpful in assisting you with the platform. I encourage you to utilize Voice of the Customer for any product shortcomings which our Product team reviews weekly with the Success team. We're continually working to improve the ease of use and valuable feedback like this helps us pinpoint where there is room to improve.
We appreciate your review and are excited about the opportunity to improve together.

78 avis