Avis clients sur Jolt

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Jolt

Jolt est une plateforme de RH éditée par Intuiplan. Le système est évolutif et adapté aux entreprises de différentes envergures. Les entreprises des secteurs de l'alimentation et des boissons, de l'hôtellerie et des voyages, du...

En savoir plus

• Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 26/11/2023

Logiciel de gestion

Avantages

Logiciel de gestion des tâches , il est utilisé pour gérer aussi les opérations quotidiennes de différentes identités . Il est un logiciel sur tablette en offrant aux propriétaires et aux gestionnaires une vue des listes de contrôle dans un délai précis .les restaurants et les hôtels sans bureau peuvent en bénéficier de ce logiciel conçu pour gérer leurs employés et travailleurs.

Inconvénients

Aucun inconvénient n'est ressorti pour ce logiciel. Il est bon en son genre de gestion.

Debra
Debra

Publié le 14/11/2017

Purchased the Jolt labeler to label in process product, but we are using it for so much more!

Labels for in process and finished products, Very simple to use. Using for scheduling, time clock management, messages, alerts, communication, and accountability of personnel. They need to log in on an ipad to the software, and they can get their tasks right there that were set up for them. Excellent product! We are using this for so much more than what we originally purchased it for.

Avantages

Originally purchased to label in process product. But when we started building labels, we realized we can also make finished product labels and apply them easier. We just used these for the first time for the entire day and couldn't be happier. Great quality and simple. This software has so many features and now our production manager is using this software for our staff. It can be used as a time clock, for messages and alerts, for accountability of workers tasks, personnel scheduling, and much more. We plan to take full advantage of all it can do for us. We seem to find something new every day that this can do for us. For the price, along with the excellent support whenever needed, it is one of the best values I have found in a long time. I cannot recall a time in my career that I have been excited about a labeler!

Inconvénients

I think we will have to use this a bit longer to find something we don't like about this. The one item we changed was that the labeler comes with 1" x 1" labels, which were too small for our use. Our account manager sent us the labels we needed immediately.

Steven
Steven

Publié le 30/10/2022

Save a ton of money

My experience has been excellent. the staff goes far and above.

Avantages

Live time cooling monitoring Last night before closing I got a warning that the UT Wing Cooler was running warm, I was able to have the guys move 10 cases of chicken wings out of this cooler before they left. In the morning the wing cooler was not operational and we were able to save all that product. Thank you Jolt!

Inconvénients

I wish it was integrated into more of our software

Réponse de Jolt

Thank you for your review, Steven! We are delighted to hear that you have had an excellent experience with Jolt and that our staff has gone above and beyond to help you. Thank you for your feedback and for choosing Jolt!

Répondu le 30/01/2023

Les meilleures alternatives à Jolt

rodney
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 11/10/2021

this is an unscrupulous company .. stay away!

terrible! any company that makes it so hard to cancel a subscription has no faith in their product. It is a billing scam!

Avantages

we never used the software and tried to cancel the initial free subscription. They make it virtually impossible to cancel once you are signed up! after repeated attempts to send email on they're site with nor response we disputed the charges. No one ever responded or called back. any company that makes it so difficult to cancel a subscription is a good reason to stay away. they rely on you singing up for free trial and then never being able to get ahold of any to cancel. why would they not have any way to cancel your subscription online. High pressure sales and borderline criminal! stay away!

Hi Rodney,

We thank you for your feedback and take your comments very seriously, as our goal is to make every Jolt customer a raving fan. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Répondu le 15/10/2021
Aaron
Aaron

Publié le 01/02/2018

Jolt transforms our workforce into an efficient well-oiled, agile machine

Massive operational efficiency.

Avantages

Jolt has given us visibility into our day-to-day operations. It allows us to see where we exceed and where we fall short. Jolt provides the mechanism for operational efficiencies which can't be achieved with paper checklists. We love that we can organize every day in advance and ensure we're in compliance with food safety practices using checklists, food labels, and temperature probes. Jolt is our future manual for franchisees to perform their day-to-day operations.

Inconvénients

Bluetooth label printers don't always connect but this is more of a hardware issue than Jolt's issue.

Benjamin

Publié le 20/10/2023

Great Software!

Experience was great, had a couple of hiccups with setup and installation but support helped us out!

Avantages

It deals away with the paper versions of recording temperatures and other required things in a restaurant, and makes them more detailed. It adds accountability and accuracy from employees. You’re able to create lists, print date labels or even create other labels. It’s a step forward in technology and I would recommend other fast food restaurants use this great tool!

Inconvénients

Overall it was a pretty great experience, but the amount of information you have to learn at the beginning can seem overwhelming. But with the training you’ll eventually learn it all!

Réponse de Jolt

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review! It's great to hear how Jolt has been beneficial for your restaurant, especially in replacing those paper processes. We know there's a bit to take in at first, but we're glad our training helped bridge the gap. It's always our aim to be there when you need us, like during the setup hiccups.

Your feedback and recommendation mean a lot to us. If you ever run into any issues our team is here to help. Looking forward to more success together!

Répondu le 26/10/2023
Liliana
Liliana
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 15/06/2023

This platform has transformed the communication of my team

Scheduling reminders and notifications has also been a very useful feature. I make sure no one misses out on important information by setting automatic reminders, allowing us to always stay on top of news and changes in our organization.

Avantages

I can share different types of content, such as text, videos, PDFs, and I can even ask my colleagues questions to make sure they have understood the information. There are no more excuses for miscommunications or mix-ups. And best of all, I can set reminders and send notifications, ensuring everyone is aware of important updates.

Inconvénients

It would be great to have a more advanced search feature that allows me to quickly find what I'm looking for, whether it's by keyword, date, or sender. This would save time and make it easier to navigate within the platform.

Réponse de Jolt

Thank you so much for leaving a great review for Jolt! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has transformed the communication of your team, making it easier to share different types of content and ensuring that everyone is aware of important updates through our reminders and notifications feature. We appreciate your feedback regarding our search feature and understand how it can save you time and make navigation within the platform easier. We are constantly working to improve our platform and will definitely take your suggestion into consideration. We hope that you will continue to use Jolt for all your team communication needs. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Jolt!

Répondu le 16/06/2023
s/o
s/o

Publié le 21/08/2023

Easy to use and implment

Avantages

Its automation saves us time and enables employees to be more productive. Great backend that is extremely intuitive and user friendly. Onboarding support was fantastic. My questions were answered quickly, and solutions implemented in real time.

Inconvénients

Little pricey but I feel like I am getting enough value to justify.

Réponse de Jolt

Hi Michael, thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you found Jolt easy to use and implement, and that it has saved you time and increased employee productivity. Our goal is to provide a user-friendly experience, so we're glad to hear that you found our backend intuitive and user-friendly, and that your onboarding support was helpful and that your questions were answered quickly with real-time solutions.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Jolt and being a valued customer. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future. If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We're here to help!

Répondu le 24/08/2023
Mayerly
Mayerly
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 26/05/2023

Improve communication in my team

The ability to instantly communicate with my entire team, send targeted messages to specific roles or specific employees, and the ability to display media is really cool.

Avantages

I love the ability to instant message my entire team with just one click, which has made communication much easier and ensured that everyone is aware of critical information.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming to receive a large number of messages at the same time if there are a lot of people in the chat.

Réponse de Jolt

Thank you for your review of Jolt! We're glad to hear that our Communication Manager has made communication much easier for your entire team. We understand that receiving a large number of messages can be overwhelming, especially when there are a lot of people in the chat. Our team is always working to improve the user experience and we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to continuing to provide you with a great communication tool for your team. Thanks for choosing Jolt!

Répondu le 31/05/2023
Cliff
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés

Publié le 02/10/2023

Happy Customer

Avantages

It's so easy to use and the customer service is so professional.

Inconvénients

I have not found anything wrong with it great program.

Réponse de Jolt

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you're finding Jolt easy to use and that our customer service is hitting the mark. It's so rewarding to know we're meeting your needs. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, don't hesitate to give us a shout. Cheers!

Répondu le 09/10/2023
Domingo Antonio
Domingo Antonio
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 22/05/2023

Improving internal communication in my team

I like the ability to customize notifications and send messages directly to team members or specific groups

Avantages

By having everything on one platform, I can send instant messages and notifications to everyone or specific groups with just one click. I also love the ability to send and share important files, like manuals and policies, and make sure all team members have received and read them.

Inconvénients

Sometimes it can be a bit complicated to navigate the platform and there are so many features and options that it can be overwhelming especially for me it was a bit complicated but with time and practice I got used to it.

Réponse de Jolt

Hi Domingo, thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you're finding Jolt helpful in improving internal communication within your team. We understand that navigating a new platform can be overwhelming at first, but we're happy to hear that with time and practice, you've become more comfortable with it. If you ever have any questions or concerns, our customer support team is always available to help. We appreciate your business and hope to continue providing you with a great experience. Thank you for choosing Jolt!

Répondu le 22/05/2023
Alyssa

Publié le 21/10/2022

Amazing for Restaurant Operations

We're using it for our three locations for three separate schedules and tons of checklists. We have multiple users every shift, every day using the software. I absolutely love the program and am continuing to take advantage of different features as we grow.

Avantages

Pretty easy to use once you've gone through the training. The biggest pro for me compared to other softwares is the access to support all the time. It has been so helpful to be able to reach out to my contact for help and schedule calls for training--either for myself or other new team members. Another huge pro is how customizable the checklists are. I love how many different formats you can do. We've been able to customize it to our business model really well.We've also been using the Jolt sensors for all our freezers, which has literally been a savior time and time again! It's so easy to use and I love the reports you can access so you can catch a failing freezer before it's too late.

Inconvénients

I wish we could customize our scheduling platform more to cater to our business.

Réponse de Jolt

Thank you so much for your review, Alyssa! We are so glad to hear that you find Jolt easy to use after the training, and that our support team has been so helpful. We are also thrilled that you have been able to customize Jolt to your business model. Thank you for your feedback!

Répondu le 30/01/2023
Matthew
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et installations de loisirs

Publié le 18/09/2017

Jolt has revolutionised the operational aspects of our business.

- Increased efficiency
- Accountability
- Tangible statistics on operational performance
- Ability to compare site performance
- Notifications when important tasks aren't completed
- Improved communication with team
- Ability to support management team without being on site
- Flexibility to easily change operations
- Autonomy for management team to create their own lists to improve the running of the stores
- Complete visibility of the operations in the business
- Streamlined scheduling

Avantages

Prior to Jolt, two of the biggest frustrations in our business were time spent on scheduling and finding out that simple operational tasks had not been completed. Jolt has solved both of these issues.

The employee app with functionality to set availability, request shift swaps and holidays has streamlined the whole scheduling process and freed up important management man-hours.

The lists functionality is invaluable and has revolutionised the operational aspect of the business. Being able to create tasks ranging from daily cleaning right up to annual audits has allowed us to pre-plan the whole year knowing that nothing will be forgotten. The notifications and review section has created accountability that would not be possible without this software.

I never imagined we would have such control and visibility of the day to day running of the business.

Inconvénients

I believe a few tweaks could be made to the time clock and scheduling and I would love to see an area specifically made for inductions and training.

Danielle

Publié le 21/03/2017

Love it for our food trucks & catering operations

We use Jolt to manage the operations for our food trucks and catering services. Since we are totally mobile and often have many events occurring simultaneously, the Lists feature allows for greater oversight and accountability when it's impossible to be everywhere at one time.

Jolt has greatly improved the communication between everyone in our team by utilizing the Announcements features. I love that information can be instantly sent out to our staff, we can verify that they read the information, and, most importantly, that they understand the information by requiring quick quizzes based on the topics covered.

Moving away from traditional pen and paper checklists and cumbersome communications binders has been overwhelmingly embraced by everyone.

We have also seen a reduction in our food waste by utilizing the Date Code Labels. Marking our food items with a clearly readable expiration date has greatly improved our "first in, first out" practices. Additionally, stamping each prepped item with the name of the staff member who prepared it has forced greater accountability that all food items are prepared correctly (and allows management to address individually anyone who needs re-training on preparing a specific item).

Lastly, I can't say enough good things about Jolt support. They are extremely responsive and helpful when questions arise, and the application is constantly improving with new features added based on customer requests and feedback.

We have used Jolt for a little over a year now, and I wish we had started using it years ago!

Taran

Publié le 06/09/2016

Jolt Zebra printer

I have been using our new printer for Jolt and I LOVE IT! I really love the fact that every item prepped now is labeled with who prepped it, when they did so, and the EXACT time of expiration. The fact that it uses the internal clock to time stamp items is amazing. This keeps everyone honest. There is no fudging times or dates to extend foods shelf life.
The ease of use is incredible. I mean there is not much more to say on that. It took us a couple of tries to figure out the best way to label our items received from Sysco but then a simple answer occurred to me. Before even starting to put up the truck, simply read the invoice and print ALL labels needed and it is a breeze! After that more specific labels can be made using the custom label. We use it to mark the weights of our meats so now daily inventory is a snap. No more trying to decipher messy handwriting. I have even gone so far as to use it to label items for caterings to give things a more professional look.
I do wish that custom labels could be saved for repeat use. That is maybe my only complaint about this printer. I keep it in my office to save it from the wear and tear of daily kitchen activities. It is an extremely helpful device that has streamlined our labeling and made it much more effective as well. Having this now and using it all day every day, I hate to think of life without it.

Avantages

Ease of use. Pictures and date stamps that keep employees honest. training new employees is a breeze.

Inconvénients

Lack of ability to personalize to individual locations needs or preferances

Scott

Publié le 06/02/2018

Allows me to successfully operate multiple stores without having to be in every store, every...

Avantages

Jolt gives me time back everyday, by allowing me to easily review each checklist from my computer, no matter where I am at. This ensures critical maintenance tasks are being completed on a daily basis, saving both time and money on potential costly repairs. The list feature, helps me confirm temperature logs are being completed, the ice machine is being cleaned routinely, and much, much more. I use the list feature to ensure deposits are being made daily, I can see the deposit receipts stapled to the end of day summary's without having to be at each store.

My employees love the labeling machine! The labeling machine saves time and money, by offering a consistent, streamlined labeling process. Receiving orders takes much less time. Previously we were manually filling out labels, which took up to 20-30 minutes, two times a week. With the Jolt labeling we don't have to worry about incorrect dating, or wondering who labeled something. We go through a lot less labels as well.

Inconvénients

I would like to see the schedule linked to the lists. Besides that, Jolt has been a great products and given me back so much time, and less worrying about something getting done.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 29/03/2017

JOLT- A fantastic piece of software

We engaged Jolt to eliminate our daily paper checklists in our franchise business.

We had looked at a number of solutions and decided to give Jolt a trial. The software is extremely easy to use from the back end, user friendly on the front end and bug free.

We do no have any issues with glitches and it synchronises within seconds with new updates.

This means we can update the whole group in a matter of seconds. Staff don't even need to be notified of small changes to lists . We can control duties simply by adding them to a list and as the staff work through they may stumble across a new item.

The system ensures accountability by giving each staff member a login. Lists can be reviewed at any time by allocated mangers/higher access.

We also use Jolt for all audits. i.e safety, presentation, cleanliness etc. Each store then receives instants feedback and a total score via email automatically. Managers can then look through their weaknesses and work on getting them corrected.

Usually this process would take personal from head office to communicate and follow up.

I have never written a review as i'm often time poor but this piece of software and support from Jolt is fantastic and worth every cent.

It works

Inconvénients

Login could be a touch faster as you need to find your name.

Ben
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201–500 employés

Publié le 03/04/2017

Jolt your business

I have been using Jolt for around 3 years. I have also encouraged many other to use the product in operating their Quick Service restaurants as I feel it is an amazing operational tool.

Prior to using Jolt I was creating my own intranet to manage tasks, projects, employee details, etc.

Jolt could fulfill all of these requirements and ran on IOS making hardware implementation simple.

I have seen the feature set grow over the years and am confident the product will continue to evolve.

Avantages

IOS (although would be nice to have it run on Android too,) great at tasks / list management.

Inconvénients

Bad UX design both on client and web / back end. Communications (announcements) requires time clock use (i have submitted this several times). Cannot assign tasks to security groups (only allows individuals), reporting on client is rough. A bit better on backend, but still challenging,.

Erica

Publié le 08/08/2017

My experience with Jolt has been amazing. The team made the setup of our 3 locations a breeze.

Avantages

The support you get from the Jolt Team is great. They are quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Scheduling now takes us half the time it did before. We manage multiple stores in two states and this system has made us much more efficient and able to hold our team accountable for task that need to be completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. We also save time and money on training and daily operations by using the Jolt dating system and printer.

Inconvénients

Our goal with Jolt was to eliminate paper (Time off request, School Schedules, Checklist, etc.) and it has been able to do that for us. The last thing we are converting to paperless is our cup count form. Travis was able to help us build one in Jolt but it would be even better if the list would calculate the totals. To setup up everything does take time but the bulk importing and ability to assign list to multiple locations makes it much easier.

Cade
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 15/01/2017

A Step Above the Rest

To start off, Jolt has become a major part of our daily operations since we decided to partner with them. From the extensive amount of checklists, to the sheer number of daily users, Jolt has been able to deliver a user friendly and efficient experience to our staff. Support from the Jolt team is amazing, as they help guide you through your initial training and ongoing training as you continue to learn the functionality of their system. You will be amazed at how many applications you can now use Jolt for. They are truly with you every step of the way. If you are in search of an operations software platform, you have found your answer! Jolt is perfect for the job! We have been able to operate with increased safety and our park leadership has been able to more effectively and efficiently perform their duties.

Avantages

The user interface is very user friendly. We are able to adapt almost any tool from Jolt and find a way to apply it into our current procedures. They staff has become more efficient at their duties, and we know that the feedback provided is secure and accurate.

Nothing!

Ryan

Publié le 31/05/2017

Jolt has helped us create accountability in specific areas of the business.

Labels and one consolidated place for checklists.

Avantages

The interface is smooth, and users who are completing a checklist or task are able "check off" items with ease. It can be set up to be crystal clear on the expectation and purpose of a specific checklist. It allows all checklists, daily, weekly, monthly tasks, etc. to be in one consolidated place. E-mails can be generated and sent to key-leaders with not only the results of a checklist, but if a checklist is late, or has not been completed. As a high-level leader who is not in the operation daily, this helps me track our progress and put a pulse on the accountability my leadership team is holding the team to.

Inconvénients

The end result is the best - all checklists in one place. The creation process can seem daunting, but once you have the hang of it, it is relatively easy.

Publié le 13/04/2022

Best Digital Manager

The staff was worried about using this product, but after a simple training, they are running with it. Love that as they come across things that need to be tweaked, that it is so easy to go in and change things up. One of the other things about JOLT that is fabulous is there customer service. Any questions we have are answered either with a simple email or at our weekly training sessions!

Avantages

This product is so easy to use, to build lists/change lists and reports and the best part...NO MORE PAPER!!

Inconvénients

We haven't come across any thing about Jolt that we don't like...

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for reviewing Jolt on Capterra! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and value you as a Jolt customer.

Répondu le 13/09/2022
Elizabeth

Publié le 15/02/2018

Jolt has made the day to day operations in our restaurants much more efficient!

We are able to track temperature and cash register balancing history easily and remotely. For example, if our maintenance team asks if a piece of equipment has been staying in temp, it can be easily checked by reviewing the history of temperatures for that piece of equipment. As supervisors of 7 food service locations, Jolt also allows us to monitor the balancing of our registers remotely by having an email sent any time the store does not balance. It also allows our management team to complete store checks every shift to ensure that the store meets company standards. This has made for cleaner and safer restaurants.

Avantages

As supervisors of multiple food service restaurants it is easy to miss crucial information. With Jolt, when a piece of equipment is temped out of range or a safe does not balance we are automatically sent an email and made aware of the issue. This prompt notification allows us to ensure corrective action is made immediately.

Inconvénients

The only con we have noticed is that the app cannot alert you a list has become available unless the app is opened. This has caused some of our managers to forget to do lists. We have found a work around by setting alarms on the iPad reminding the management team that the list is now available to complete.

Sean

Publié le 20/12/2023

Can be great, but it can also be frustrating

Avantages

The task management is great. Lots of customizable options.

Inconvénients

Labeling is a constant frustration. Whether its printer malfunction or some sort of IT issue, it is inconsistent.

Jon
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 27/03/2017

Jolt: so good it Hurts!

Jolt is amazing, I've used it with several companies that I have worked for and it is the only program I CONTINUALLY RECCOMEND! Great program and even better customer service!

Avantages

Easy to use, and teach. Does exactly what I want it to, easy upload and great program for restaurant accountability-

Inconvénients

I would like the program to coordinate with square software to track sales and labor through the schedule- that would be amazing.

291 avis