Avis clients sur Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Bullhorn fournit des solutions de CRM basées sur le cloud pour les entreprises axées sur les relations. Sa technologie automatisée de saisie de données et de collecte d'informations client les aide à gagner des clients et à...

En savoir plus

Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 18/12/2022

Mon avis sur bullhorn ats

Je vous le recommande vous n’allez pas regretter

Avantages

Bullhorn est très pratique d’utilisation elle permet d’avoir une grande vision sur le monde

Inconvénients

Sur l’ordinateur sa prend énormément de place

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 12/10/2021

Easy to use and very intuitive

Really great - fantastic support team

Avantages

Its easy to set up and use and has a user friendly interface

Inconvénients

No built in reporting function as standard

Martin
  • Secteur d'activité : Aviation et industrie aéronautique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 11/09/2019

Change request take too long

Avantages

There is a wide marketplace of third party partners who can offer additional features that can easily be implemented into the core product.

Inconvénients

Time scale to deliver changes that require assistance from Bullhorn are too long.

It would be good to have a fast track option for minor changes.

Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Profile was no longer fit for purpose and lacked many new features.

Les meilleures alternatives à Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Megan
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 11/07/2020

Disappointed - All Talk & No Follow Through

I rarely leave poor reviews. However; I was so thoroughly taken in with a software I want to share my experience for future potential users.

The customer service is great from the tech team- they get in touch with you quickly. However; I was often finding work arounds myself, or being advised work arounds instead of having issues resolved (example- The DPA/Non DPA issue- an excel spreadsheet can do this, yet a CRM cannot?)

I was debited on the incorrect date & then when I requested they refund until the due date, I was re-debited again on the correct date. The communication was poor- their billing team are based in the US and there was no acknowledgement of the mistake. My initial consultant chased them down for me, and advised me of their error. Lucky.

The product was oversold. For example; I was advised their 'merge docs' feature would allow me to bull data directly from the 'Overview', 'Work Histories' which later proved to be false.

Finally, when I requested to end my contract & transfer my data (I advised a specific date I needed it, when my CRM would be ready) they advised it would take 15 business days & I was to put no further data in my system during that 15 days, and then gave me my data after 3. I now have no CRM for 4 weeks.

It's just a complete lack of regard, or care about individual customers once you've signed. There is no continuity of care & it's extremely disappointing for me as a customer, & their sales team who did a great job in the beginning.

- The ability to hashtag consultants, client contacts & candidates
- The appearance is user friendly
- The ability to customise individual views at the consultant level
- The availability of training online
- The ability to customise yourself without the help of the team.

Inconvénients

- It's old & clunky with attempts to modernise its appearance & features.
- The search uses boolean so consultants require training to know how to search, build lists & find candidates & contacts. EG, you write 'Bob' into search, & it won't appear but you'll add an asterisk & it will appear. If you had 'Bob Jane' in the first name, it also won't appear.
- The filters don't work correctly. EG, we have 'DPA' & 'Non DPA' - BH did not have the ability to differentiate between the two using the filter, because they both said 'DPA'. We had to either change the terminology (which is industry standard in the medical field) or use the advanced search rather than the filters.
- The updating of the custom fields is clunky & not intuitive. Adding in multiple job types was limited to 3 (i.e. salary, contract & temp - we have additional types)and each one required individual customizing (fair) which the played havoc if it didn't match up to the master file which overrode the other 3. EG, ALL custom fields were required on the master, and then you'll match up each in the individual job type as required. You'd then just include what was required in the individual job type.
- The migration from our old CRM was poor. One Example- We ended up with thousands of files that were 'New South Wales' which got turned into 'New South Western Australiales. We were refused assistance in fixing this
- It's slow to load
- Clear your cache daily- or things will break
- No ability to add locations.

Salesforce Sales Cloud et Vincere

Pourquoi choisir Bullhorn ATS & CRM

I needed a full ATS, and SalesForce was too expensive to customise to work for me.

Logiciel antérieur

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Bullhorn ATS & CRM

The sales rep was on point, the price was reasonable and it appeared to check all the boxes to grow my business.

Publié le 16/12/2020

Bullhorn ATS - Is just the best

I recommend Bullhorn to many of our staffing clientele, I always go back to all the features Bullhorn provides, all of the integrations we use (Indeed/LinkedIn) to name a few. The ease of use is a big one for us and it just works so well with our business!

Avantages

Bullhorn is so user friendly first off! When i train new employees on the use and flow of Bullhorn I have never had an issue with them not understanding. There are so many training videos that show step by step instructions on how to move throughout Bullhorn that are so helpful!

Inconvénients

There are sometimes latency issues, but this seems to get fixed quite fast! Other than that, we typically do not have many issues within Bullhorn that are worth complaining about.

Jon Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 06/11/2022

Bullhorn - Overall Quality is excellent

Overall experience using this tool is Excellent. Highly recommended and you will surely won’t regret it.

Avantages

Bullhorn is very user friendly and very convenient to use specially when you are familliar to any CRM tools.

Inconvénients

Whenever there is an update I need to clear cache my browser to refresh the Bullhorn settings.

Scott

Publié le 05/07/2022

Good Platform

This is a good platform that is trying to continuously improve its product to keep up with the evolving industry.

Avantages

The product is easy to use and navigate from the start. There are some good reports generated once you figure out the "behind the scenes".

Inconvénients

During my time there were a few acquisitions by Bullhorn that were meant to help with automation. The roll-out of the new tools was slow and clunky.

Karanjeet
  • Secteur d'activité : Pétrole et énergies
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 11/09/2019

Thomas Thor Review.

So far it has been good

Avantages

User friendly, has potential and support is very reliable

Inconvénients

Limitation on few important features - it is not fun to always be referred to 3rd party (cost a lot of investment)

Publié le 18/07/2019

Could be better, not interested in the smaller accoubts

I found bullhorn a deterrent to recording information in the main & tended to rely on email & memory. Only when the connection speed was at its very fastest did I find it functional to use.

Avantages

Compatibility with broadbean & cv preview.

Inconvénients

Distribution lists, coding, speed, intuition.

Eugeniu
s/o

Publié le 18/11/2019

Using it daily

Avantages

The functionality that helps me access from contacts - the LinkedIn page of the person.

Inconvénients

I understand the complexity of the platform but it's slow for me to use

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 12/12/2023

Expensive product with not enough functionality

Avantages

Great product for staffing purposes and the job recruitment process makes it super simple to very complex. The learning curve can be steep but after mastering the program you can tailor your experience to however vague or detailed that you need.

Inconvénients

Overall a great product however for the price it's hard to justify unless you are doing big business.

Jeffrey

Publié le 09/12/2016

Evaluation of Bullhorn Recruiting Software for Use by a Smaller Retained Executive Search Firm

I had a personal, on screen demonstration of this product by a rep on Mon Nov 21, 2016 starting at about 11:00 AM PST. Using Citrix I looked at a custom screen demonstration while Adam Cuomo and I spoke by phone. (My rep and I were the only 2 people involved in this presentation.) At the beginning I explained how a small partnership or “solo” retained executive recruiter operates. Although it should be noted that I started my search career working for a larger recruiting firm. And that I am generally familiar how large and small recruiting firms in California and the U.S. function internally. And later I remembered that I had actually evaluated at least two different recruiting software packages in the past. During the on-screen evaluation Mr. Cuomo gave me enough feedback and comments to indicate that he had a really competent understanding of this niche or the overall recruiting business.

The Bullhorn software appears to function beautifully. The Bullhorn software or system catalogs candidate profiles, open search projects, communication with candidates and clients, interview schedules, status and feedback reports, etc. And it apparently can accomplish a “housekeeping” function that I didn’t expect. That is, one component of Bullhorn is that it can apparently import a “resume” submitted by email or scanned into a system. And then catalog that candidate profile into the recruiter’s database of contacts. Where there are multiple recruiting consultants working for the same firm --- it helps to insure that everyone “is on the same” as to contacts with all candidates and client organizations. The cost for a small one-user firm like mine was estimated at monthly. The user’s database is kept in Bullhorn’s cloud storage.

For my method of executive search Bullhorn is not necessary. All of my recruiting history is in my head or “searchable” by a key word on my Mac’s hard drive. And that recall can be enhanced by a standard Google-search on the web or access to any private database that I might have access to. It would, however, be a consideration if I ever added a partner to the business. As it stands, however, it provides more structure that most small firms probably need.

But there was one aspect or component of the Bullhorn offering that could be immediately useful to a small search practice like mine. And that is the ability to neatly and efficiently input resumes that come to me in differing formats into my own structured database of contacts and potential candidates. I don’t have time to personally do this. And it’s often difficult to find and schedule in a support person who can effectively do this with my personal email records and the file notes from my searches. And there is always a concern with confidentiality when outside staff is engaged.

Avantages

It appears to really function beautifully. And it's a fit with a retained executive search organization's needs. And it appears to be reasonably priced.

Inconvénients

It probably has a more limited utility for a one or two person retained executive search firm.

Angelina
Angelina
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 26/04/2023

Highly effective for managing recruitment processes

While there may be some glitches to using Bullhorn ATS & CRM, the overall experience is positive. Its ability to post jobs on multiple sites all at once is impressive and works well. If the software performance of the ATS can be improved, it will be a tough ATS to beat in the market.

Avantages

I like the certain amount of automation this ATS has. Bullhorn sends follow-up messages, schedules and posts jobs on its own, if promoted to do so. Bullhorn is more comprehensive than other applicant tracking systems as it can also integrate with other HR tools and background checks.

Inconvénients

Customer support can be improved as it is difficult to get training programs and sessions on new features. There are several software bugs that come up when moving candidates through the various stages of recruitments process which can be frustrating and slow down the recruiter in their work. There is a lack of reporting and analytics support from the ATS as well.

Tim

Publié le 07/12/2016

Bullhorn Review December 2016

I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Avantages

Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

Inconvénients

I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

Angelena
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 28/02/2019

A powerful CRM with great resources for future development

The fact that Bullhorn never stops on the achieved results make us believe that their functionality can bring even more benefits in the future. This vendor can surprise their customers with a lot of new features, each of which is equally qualitative to the previous standard package of abilities.

Avantages

This is a tool where everything is ready at hand. Bullhorn offers opportunities for lead generation, as well as for requirement delivery. The management process is seamless and does not require creating API linkages between multiple programs. All the information about each user/employee is organized in a logical and visually convenient form. Besides, the program offers easy and fast abilities to contact each other inside the system and share some important files. It is incredibly important for our company to be ahead of the competition and to make as many people of our target audience as possible aware of our services. We do believe that Bullhorn is really what we need for this aim to come true. With its help, our company can easily gather like-minded fellows in one team to create really unique and thoughtful ideas and run successful projects.

Inconvénients

To tell the truth, it was hard to find anything we do dislike about Bullhorn. There are just some small shortcomings we would like to see improved in the future releases. For instance, our company would appreciate greatly if Bullhorn paid more attention to their ATS functionality. Very rarely, but still, there might be some problems with the e-mails arrival (personally, we faced this error just once or twice). In general, Bullhorn is a satisfactory platform.

• Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
s/o

Publié le 31/01/2019

One Stop Shop

Overall, I can still say that Bullhorn is the best recruiting software. I would highly recommend this tool to other staffing firms.

Avantages

Bullhorn is the best ATS I have ever used. It is very user-friendly. It only took me a day to know my way around bullhorn. It allows you to edit fields while you are looking at the list. This is very helpful as you do not need to click on a specific link to have it edited. Also, I love that it is integrated with MS Exchange as email conversations are recorded and can be seen by all internal employees. In addition, it is very easy to track the progress of each requisition. Bullhorn also allows you to set up reminders which are very helpful for busy recruiters like me. I love that text messages are also recorded in the system. Lastly, they have an awesome technical support team! Way to go!

Inconvénients

For me, Bullhorn can still improve on tearsheets. Recruiters should be able to edit fields without them having to click a specific link/candidate. It would be very beneficial if they would add this feature as most job postings are really fast-moving. Another thing that I have noticed is with duplicate candidates. Sometimes I add a specific candidate and it shows me, 50 plus duplicate candidates. When I try to click one, it's nowhere similar to the resume that I uploaded. I hope they can do something about this.

• Secteur d'activité : Biotechnologie

Publié le 05/08/2021

The big player but seems like old technology

Over all it did what it said and seems to have a corner on the market but does not seem to be innovative or really bring cutting-edge ideas to the table. I felt it was an administrative task to use a bullhorn vs a tool that would empower me to grow my business.

Avantages

It has tons of features and could grow with you. It also has a great marketplace so you can hire consultants to customize it. This was extremely expensive, however.

Inconvénients

It seems like it was built on technology from 15 years ago, feels very clunky and was not as responsive, automated or taking advantage of the latest technology. I found myself wanting to skip tracking interactions rather than fire this Bullhorn system up.

Recruit CRM

Pourquoi passer à Bullhorn ATS & CRM

I didnt - I moved to Recruit CRM
Richard
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 02/11/2016

Comprehensive Design

Bullhorn provides a complete servicing platform for all stages of candidate recruiting. We are able to manage our client and candidate contact lists, our jobs, payroll, onboarding, and more.

Aside from minor window control and UI quirks, Bullhorn has few flaws.

With recent mergers, our company has experienced exponential growth during 2016. With that growth comes the challenge of integrating client and sales data, as well as candidate data. With Bullhorn, the integration was seamless. All of the data was easily uploaded into our established Bullhorn database and we experienced no downtime.

As a Staffing Agency, our entire organization uses Bullhorn CRM. Bullhorn is our main recruiting tool allowing us to easily manage sales leads, candidate leads, and all levels of the staffing process. It effectively addresses the time issue; this tool saves us a great deal of time by organizing each of our processes in a general tab format.

Avantages

Organization - The layout of the Bullhorn interface is simple. This makes training new users easy and makes working in bullhorn stress-free.

Detail - Bullhorn allows us to enter and retrieve a great amount of detail within records. This allows for accurate reporting and follow-up.

Customization - Bullhorn is very customizable. We can easily add components and fields to the interface within each function of the CRM.

Inconvénients

User Interface - Though highly customizable, the windows and popups can be quirky. The sizes of windows for example can sometimes be to small for the data contained and require a great deal of scrolling to navigate through.

Email Capability - Bullhorn would be better with a full service email suite which included all of the functions of MS Outlook for example.

Data speed - We all want to work faster. Bullhorn can sometimes be a bit sluggish with the transmission of data.

• Secteur d'activité : Ressources humaines
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 18/09/2018

Bullhorn, straightforward

Cost wise you only pay for a CRM solution but you also get a job board something that is gold for recruiters, an extra job board is always welcome. It does also save time, something that most of us fail to realize it takes a couple of minutes to parse a candidate to any crm system with all the information in a resume, Bullhorn solves this by automatically parsing candidates to its system,specially if Monster.com is linked. You can save precious time and get more time to reach candidates vs parsing them.

Avantages

Bullhorn is one of those software's out there that are pretty straightforward in terms of use. Great specially for those starting out in the recruiting world. What makes bullhorn great is that its not only a good end to end application tracking system but it also serves as a candidate pool of all the candidates that all the users within the company has ever entered in. Not only do you get a CRM but you also get a Job board. For recruiters like me another Job board to source on is another mine of gold. Its also great that you can link Monster.com to it. Makes parsing candidates form Monster a lot easier and saves time.

Inconvénients

Nothing really , I just wished they had like a night mode or a livelier color scheme.

Venugopal
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 20/08/2018

Connect to Bullhorn and Get to the next level of CRM

Avantages

It is one of the best CRM I have ever seen in my life. In today’s Business-to-Business (B2B), the communication isn’t limited to 1 on 1 conversation, it is now converted from one team to another team. So we are unable to record all the conversation, that’s why a concept had been aroused in form of Bullhorn so that we are able to record all the important information during conversations. It is very easy to use and is very efficient in its working. Variety of functions can be found here, mainly for searching and sorting information and for reporting data as well. The reason why I said it be one of the best it is just because it offers best customer service in the industry as well as get updates in every month. Here, you can post jobs easily and can set reminders. Lots of customization is also available here.

Inconvénients

Even though it is a great software, if it provides more flexibility on a mobile device then it would have been great. Another tremendous problem is that it is very costly i.e. not affordable for everyone even if one wishes. That’s the only thing in which it lags the most!! However, Timeouts in times of active workings is quite cumbersome, so that should also be improved. Moreover, it causes a lot of glitches like will throw you out if parsing or updating of resumes is not done properly. It also has some difficulties and issues regarding tracking multiple branches, reporting due to tracking issues and many more.

Steve
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 25/11/2020

There's better alternatives especially for the $$$

Not impressed - good product, mediocre customer service yet one of the most expensive choices.

Avantages

Did a decent job in all aspects but never a great job.
Product-wise it was decent to good
FAR better than Tempworks in functionality
A true CRM/ATS with modern-day capabilities - as most of the top 20 ATS's have

Inconvénients

Customer service was lacking during presale, implementation, and during our migration
No help with "best practices" therefore they rely on their customer base to figure things out for themselves versus acting as professional advisors
Their initial salesmen were extremely "high pressure sales oriented" NOT focused on clients needs, wanted to close the deal
Ease of use is lacking therefore employees are reluctant to embrace it.

Wendy
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 08/05/2017

Bullhorn CRM- Quick and Easy to Configure and Use

Easy to get your teams up to date and configure.

Avantages

If you are already using Bullhorn as the ATS, it is easy to get your users up to speed on the CRM as it is the same look and feel. The users are familiar with the features and easily able to navigate through the Leads and Opportunity process. The email tracking is great as it allows others to have the same information on the lead without having to speak to the lead owner.

The opportunities component allows to track longer term prospects and projects that could come to fruition in the future. It is an easy way to track and keep up to date on task and activities that need to be done a future date and time.

Inconvénients

It would be great if you could take a lead and convert into a Job instead of creating an opportunity and converting to a job. This is if you use within the staffing industry.

samantha

Publié le 18/10/2017

Do not get Bullhorn if you are a small recruiting firm

Avantages

It looks great and it seems like it could be a great ATS. BUT.................................. as you will see that is about all I can say as a pro right now.

Inconvénients

Once you sign on you find out there are all these extra costs for additional functionality. And they lock you in to a 2 year contract. This is NOT DESIGNED FOR a small recruiting firm. Especially if there is less than 3 of you. No matter how good it looks to you, don't do it. You will find yourself annoyed because you can't add certain features (like Linkedin integration) and when they do releases they don't just update the software, they make you request to update or add a new feature. What recruiter has time to do that? or sits around reading about their ATS. They just don't get it. Please save yourself time and money and look at an ATS designed specifically for your size of firm.

Corene

Publié le 25/04/2017

Bullhorn does a good job

The price is high for a mom and pop like us. There is a local company called Loxo that is much less and offers similar features.

Avantages

Auto parsing from e-mails is convenient, tearsheets, searching functions are good. Features for recording placements and managing commissions is great.

Inconvénients

I think the front screen fields could be better - such as a place to put info so all recruiters see right away - such as don't use candidate, locations of interest. I label all dialogue that comes back from a candidate as inbound. It would be good to have the fields of returned inmail, or returned e-mail,
Taking candidates off from a tearsheet from the candidate screen isn't easy. I have to go into the actual tearsheet to remove it.

For some reason, I get cued to login to bullhorn all the time. Mostly when parsing an e-mail. It could take 2-3 logins to get to the right screen.

Tamara

Publié le 06/02/2019

Database management

online chat are good, they dont know the more detailed information but will find it out .

Avantages

It is easy to navigate, easy to send emails, and add notes to contacts, the overview pages are interactive and provide lots of information in an easy layout. Companies and contacts link easily together. The search functionality is comprehensive, and it is easy to be fairly competent.

Inconvénients

one of my issues is adding notes is to a maximum of 500 records. Sometimes a note needs to added to several thousand which requires creating a lot of lists with the same criteria but excluding each of the lists you have created so far. Pulling off the first list took me 10 minutes it then took me 2 days more to add all the notes. The backend and how it can be manipulated is much less easy to navigate. With goals there is an issue with the way some things are recorded. a note saved to 500 people will only show as 1 note if you do it through batches so it is difficult to get relevant sales stats.

1 063 avis