Avis clients sur RingCentral Contact Center

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Center

Fournisseur de communications cloud, RingCentral a élargi son activité à l'espace des call centers grâce à sa solution de centre d'appels. La suite intégrée optimisée par inContact propose des fonctionnalités de distribution...

En savoir plus

• Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 28/02/2022

Appel sortant impossible

Avantages

Si vous souhaitez recevoir des appels cela fonctionne

Inconvénients

Qualité des appels et surtout impossibilité de passer des appels régulièrement et pendant plusieurs jours sans aucune raison. Actuellement et depuis plusieurs jours nous ne pouvons pas passer d'appels. Pour un logiciel d'appel c'est vraiment dommage. Le support nous indique que le bug est corrigé mais toujours rien.

Charity Mae
Charity Mae
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 25/06/2023

RingCentral is the best!

Avantages

I like how it is easy to use for communicating with our client

Inconvénients

It will be better if we have an option to make folder for contacts depending on the organization of client. But still this is the best

Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 28/12/2020

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Avantages

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Inconvénients

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Alternatives envisagées

Grasshopper

Pourquoi passer à RingCentral Contact Center

Functionality was the primary deciding factor.

Les meilleures alternatives à RingCentral Contact Center

Willard
Willard
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé

Publié le 05/01/2023

Worst Customer Service Ever without Exaggeration

I have never had contact with a company that treated non-paying customers better than potential paying customers. RC offered free top-tier service for the past two years due to COVID-19 and my company and me are very grateful for that opportunity. As that opportunity was coming to an end, I attempted to navigate the maze of different phone numbers required to downgrade my service because it is only myself and a contractor in my office. I was able to get a change in service submitted, but they said that they needed my permission to do so by replying to an email, which I did within the 30 day window provided. Meanwhile, they then suspended my account, refuse to honor the changes that they said they would make, flat out refuse to work with me to resolve the matter, and are now holding my phone number hostage until I pay them $6000 for service I don't even want at this point. I have no problem paying for my share, or even for a month of unnecessary top-tier service to port out my numbers, but to want $6000 and refuse to work with a customer is dumbfoundingly poor service, and is now an extreme detriment to my business.

Avantages

Multiple features at multiple levels of service and offers HIPAA compliance.

Inconvénients

High Priced and poor customer service downgrades any positive reviews of this company.

Debora
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés

Publié le 22/08/2023

Nothing beats RingCentral when it comes to call management

Avantages

Messaging , call logs, call recording , image sharing all play important rolls when it comes to scheduling. Our company has been running smoothly with the help of these features. Our clients and staffs get to communicate with us effectively and I love that about it.

Inconvénients

I love almost everything except for the fact that sometimes messaging just stops abruptly without warning. Maybe when a subscription is not renewed, or because of other technical issues that I do not know about. RingCentral should at least try and warn the company two days before stopping services IF the problem is about monthly subscription. And the repair should be fast, sometimes it takes almost a week to resolve this issue, which is bad for the company since we need to stay in constant communication with our clients and temps.

• Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 24/10/2018

Very functional

Definitely worth using!

Avantages

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Inconvénients

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

Edgar
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 12/01/2024

Worst Experience I ever had

Avantages

I was old costumer more then 4 years. in 5th year my card was expired and i try to make payment couple time. Then i called them they told me to wait 48 hours. So i didnt get any notice and i thought it go true. Then 2 months I get a email that they putting me on Collection and I have to pay termination fee around 500$ and they cancel all my number for my business. So I called them and wait 2 hours to fix that issue in the end thats just make me mad because of same questions again and again. Till i just want to pay them and finish with that company.

Nothing
Lot of spam calls
bad connection and so on

• Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 14/12/2019

Great for internal communication

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Avantages

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Inconvénients

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Joshua
Joshua
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 29/07/2019

Very pleased

We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Avantages

This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Inconvénients

the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better

Lori
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 14/09/2023

Use Ring Daily to integrate our team

Avantages

We have a very busy medical practice and we use Ring for our phone system as well as for online chat amongst the team. Great way to stay in touch!

Inconvénients

Nothing, it works great for us and we love it!

Jeyson
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications

Publié le 26/10/2023

Ring central is a must

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use and navigate .

Inconvénients

Sometimes there is a small delay if you are working remotely .

Kelly
  • Secteur d'activité : Philanthropie

Publié le 07/12/2017

Depends on day for Performance

Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

Avantages

It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Inconvénients

Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

aniss
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 21/04/2022

Great overall solution for call centers

Overall very satisfied with this program as it is a really complete solution; I worked 16 years in call centers and used it for only 6 months during my last experience and I can definitely tell that I am really impressed compared to all the other call centers tools I used before in all my carreer;

Avantages

Whatever your position, you can all work with it in a very efficient way, easily without any need to provide a training for it. Impressive really as it is so complete with anything you can need in a call center eather as the client or an outsourcer;

Inconvénients

Sometimes, as any program, some bugs can happen when trying to type or some lags when trying to get reports out.

Tom

Publié le 24/01/2018

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax...

Avantages

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Inconvénients

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Jerry
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 17/02/2020

Replaced our original phone system

Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Avantages

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Inconvénients

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Melissa

Publié le 28/03/2018

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Avantages

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Inconvénients

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 15/12/2017

great tool for streamlining communication

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Avantages

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Inconvénients

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Nathy
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 27/10/2017

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Avantages

Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Inconvénients

Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great.

Kenneth

Publié le 23/05/2018

Great idea, features are cool but definitely fundamental flaws

Avantages

Texting, having the app from computer to cell phone, create groups. There is more to do then you may think you need, until you start implementing them and realize how much more productive it is.

Inconvénients

Customer service is rough to say the least, it takes like 15 minutes just to validate the account and by then your already frustrated before you even address why you called. It is also glitchy on the ring at random times, no idea why and no resolution given so far.

Winnie
  • Secteur d'activité : Cabinet d'avocats

Publié le 08/08/2017

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

Avantages

The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

Inconvénients

I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

• Secteur d'activité : Cabinets médicaux

Publié le 04/11/2021

poor customer service

poor level of knowledge with agents on the phone, difficult to understand phone agents.

Avantages

sounded attractive, price was reasonable, had good reviews mostly

Inconvénients

not the easiest system to use, customer service was dismal

Larzel
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 10/06/2018

Ringcental has helped our contact center better!

It's good but sometimes it also helps if the people running it and their customer support would make up for their services provided.

Avantages

It has text features that you can use to do follow ups. You can also easily tract calls and create a queue.

Inconvénients

Their customer service is really bad and sometimes there are glitches and bugs that becomes an issue. They tell you that they'd get back with you once they find a solution but you'll be waiting for nothing.

Gustavo
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 16/01/2018

Good enough

I could go back if you cut the prices but I know you will not do.

Avantages

Everything is proven, not really very easy to use, tons of capabilities. I'll create somehow an easier to do tutorial, I don't know how easy is to do that

Inconvénients

Expensive for what it is, since there are different alternatives on the market, way cheaper. There are tons of other products out there for way better prices, you are charging for the safe proof concept.

Ankit
  • Secteur d'activité : Banque
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés

Publié le 27/11/2018

Great digital connectivity

Easy navigation with excellent integration across all devices like mobile, desk and laptop

Avantages

Join now feature allowing jumping on calls through single touch

Dial in restriction - only 5 or less people can dial in with the base verison

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 19/12/2018

RingCentral - Contact Center

Overall, the system works as intended. I wish we can consolidate the apps to use as one, though.

Avantages

This is highly custmizable and they have a number of resources you can use to get your contact center going. It also integrates with Salesforce with a live agent option.

Inconvénients

It is not as simple to use for the end user. They seem to have a lot of errors when using the contact center solution. You also need to be logged into two apps. They require you to be logged into the RC Phone app AND the InContact browser app.

190 avis