Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Contact Center

Fournisseur de communications cloud, RingCentral a élargi son activité à l'espace des call centers grâce à sa solution de centre d'appels. La suite intégrée optimisée par inContact propose des fonctionnalités de distribution...

En savoir plus

Hicham

Publié le 28/02/2022

Appel sortant impossible

Avantages

Si vous souhaitez recevoir des appels cela fonctionne

Inconvénients

Qualité des appels et surtout impossibilité de passer des appels régulièrement et pendant plusieurs jours sans aucune raison. Actuellement et depuis plusieurs jours nous ne pouvons pas passer d'appels. Pour un logiciel d'appel c'est vraiment dommage. Le support nous indique que le bug est corrigé mais toujours rien.

Joshua

Publié le 29/07/2019

Very pleased

We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Avantages

This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Inconvénients

the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better

Steven
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 28/12/2020

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Avantages

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Inconvénients

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Alternatives envisagées

Grasshopper

Pourquoi passer à RingCentral Contact Center

Functionality was the primary deciding factor.

Les meilleures alternatives à RingCentral Contact Center

MiCloud Connect

Vonage Contact Center

Greg
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 16/11/2020

Delays in the call quality, terrible customer service, and extra charges

Terrible. They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract. The forwarded calls then didn't go through to our admin and were getting blocked. I reached out to customer service and they told me we needed to get white listed and sign a contract accepting liability for any fraud.

As I was getting that done, the service agent disappeared and a new agent took over and told me that wasn't the problem at all. Instead we needed to turn on international forwarding. That's when I learned that there was an additional charge per minute for each of those calls. I had confirmed multiple times with the account rep that there wouldn't be any additional charge when we signed the contract.

When I let their support team know what was happening, they told me I needed to talk to the account rep. Even though I told them our new startup was depending on taking these calls and getting this figured out, they never called me back. I reached out many times to support and they conveniently 'lost' all records of our calls and wanted me to start over in explaining what went wrong each time. Finally, they decided they wouldn't even send me the record of the chat so that I could more easily explain the problem the next time the didn't call me back.

Avantages

It seems like it has a lot of options in its feature sets.

Inconvénients

There were significant delays in the call which made it unusable in a business setting. We experienced 2 second delays, which made conversations very difficult.

aniss
  • Secteur d'activité : Formation professionnelle et coaching

Publié le 21/04/2022

Great overall solution for call centers

Overall very satisfied with this program as it is a really complete solution; I worked 16 years in call centers and used it for only 6 months during my last experience and I can definitely tell that I am really impressed compared to all the other call centers tools I used before in all my carreer;

Avantages

Whatever your position, you can all work with it in a very efficient way, easily without any need to provide a training for it. Impressive really as it is so complete with anything you can need in a call center eather as the client or an outsourcer;

Inconvénients

Sometimes, as any program, some bugs can happen when trying to type or some lags when trying to get reports out.

Publié le 12/12/2018

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

Avantages

RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Inconvénients

When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

Ryan
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion des investissements

Publié le 09/09/2022

Ring Central Review

If I was running my own business I would use Ring Central as a soft phone. Absolutely great value for the money.

Avantages

It is very easy to use and is very reliable.

Inconvénients

The only downside, which would be a problem for any VoIP, is that if the power were to be cut and you are not using the mobile app then the phone would be dead. At our office we had the power go out for 5 hours and that meant that we didn't have an effective system.

• Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 17/04/2019

Great tool but has some glitches.

We use this daily and really enjoy it when it is working properly.

Avantages

You are able to make calls without a landline and you can send texts to everyone in the company as well as tenants and vendors.

Inconvénients

The system goes down when the internet is having issues unlike landlines.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 20/01/2021

A bit difficult to navigate

Overall this app definitely works for what I need it to, but I think it could be easier to use and navigate.

Avantages

I use this software for our after hours coverage line. I find that it can be difficult to navigate and set up. Each week we have to update the information to forward calls to whoever is working on after hours coverage. With each app update the app changes drastically and makes it difficult to find the different options and tools I need.

Inconvénients

I wish the app updates did not change the look/overall use of the app so drastically. I just find that it isnt the most user friendly app.

Swadesh
  • Secteur d'activité : Services environnementaux

Publié le 11/07/2021

Simple system that works

Overall, it's been great so far. I'm able to make calls without any issues.

Avantages

It was easy and quick to set up. Now I can have a phone system to call internationally and also receive calls. Saves so much more time. Particularly great for me working remotely outside the countries we operate in as a business.

Inconvénients

Honestly, there's nothing to dislike until now. If I'm being extremely picky, it would probably be the fact that it gets too costly to forward calls to my country ie India.

• Secteur d'activité : Appareils médicaux

Publié le 08/11/2018

Great software

Avantages

I really like this software. It has helped so much and has been very convenient to be able to use at work. It's nice to have your phone on your computer while you work so you can easily click over and text and call anybody you need to.

Inconvénients

The only complaint I have with this software is that sometimes when the phone calls come in, they don't ring or even show up until you get a notification that you missed the phone call.

Helen
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 08/07/2020

Recommended

The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Avantages

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin.
Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Inconvénients

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

Tom

Publié le 24/01/2018

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax...

Avantages

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Inconvénients

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Sean

Publié le 24/11/2020

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Avantages

Great features for a small/mid size team
Great call clarity
Incredible management of calls when working from home
Fast support and assistance with issues

Inconvénients

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur

Publié le 15/12/2017

great tool for streamlining communication

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Avantages

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Inconvénients

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Publié le 06/02/2018

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Avantages

Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Inconvénients

Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day.
Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Eric
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés

Publié le 06/04/2021

Switched from Google Voice

Super happy using this software for call and text communications.

Avantages

Our sales team switched from Google Voice a few weeks ago to RingCentral and it's amazing. It has a clean useful interface on the web version that I use. It makes it easy to dial out, answer, set vm greetings, send texts and more. Very please with it and the associated mobile and gmail apps.

Inconvénients

None yet, truthfully in the few weeks in use it hasn't given me a reason to be unhappy with the product at all.

Winnie

Publié le 08/08/2017

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

Avantages

The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

Inconvénients

I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

Larzel
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 10/06/2018

Ringcental has helped our contact center better!

It's good but sometimes it also helps if the people running it and their customer support would make up for their services provided.

Avantages

It has text features that you can use to do follow ups. You can also easily tract calls and create a queue.

Inconvénients

Their customer service is really bad and sometimes there are glitches and bugs that becomes an issue. They tell you that they'd get back with you once they find a solution but you'll be waiting for nothing.

Rob

Publié le 17/01/2018

Good

Avantages

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

Inconvénients

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Leanne

Publié le 24/01/2019

Online faxing

It has been great

Avantages

We use this product for all our faxing and the consistency of service is great.

Inconvénients

We've used ringcentral for over 3 years and I have not had any issues.

christine

Publié le 08/09/2020

Very Good Price

So far so good, very helpful. I like that a human answers the phone if I have questions or I can go through the chat feature.

Avantages

The desktop and phone app is very useful, the chat button is there if we have any problems or issues, I think that the features will just get better.

Inconvénients

The fax option is a little confusing to get too, each time I use it I have to remember where it is, it would be helpful to label it better

Tracey
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 15/08/2018

VoIP Phone System

They need to hire people who are a bit more astute in figuring out the problems. The people i spoke with about a setup of a fax number did not have the answers.

Avantages

We use this system for all of our real estate agents. It allows us to transfer calls directly to their cellphones. Works great

Inconvénients

The set up is a bit confusing and takes time to figure it out. Not sure what you could do to make this easier but it maybe a quick setup and then we can go back and add to the features later.

Amber
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 02/06/2018

Easy to get through you lead list love the automatic dialing

An ease to contact all my clients making productivity increase by almost triple!

Avantages

I love that I can insert a lead list and call them way faster than I would on salesforce alone and it works directly with salesforce updating my lead list for me

Inconvénients

It doenst catch duplicates very well sometimes I will end up calling the same person twice in a day

Frank
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 03/11/2018

Rather expensive product

I really enjoyed this tool, and like the idea of having a virtual fax. The cost does not justify keeping a unnecessary tool.

Avantages

This was a simple virtual fax that was easy to use. Uploading and downloading documents was rather simple and user friendly.

Inconvénients

This solution is rather expensive and does not justify the expense considering other alternatives.

174 avis