Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur UKG Ready

UKG Ready (anciennement Kronos Workforce Ready) est une solution de RH flexible et transparente qui offre une expérience connectée pour gérer facilement l'ensemble du parcours de l'employé, à partir d'une solution unique. Conçue...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Courtney
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 24/11/2019

Easy to use as an employee

This software is very reliable and secure when it comes to the employee's information. Being able to log in and see what HR sees in their system made it easy to see what needed to be updated. Also, being able to request time off through the software eliminated the paper trail of trying to get it signed off.

Avantages

Clocking in and clocking out of work was a breeze. Kronos allowed us to clock in/out via the computer or by swiping our IDs at the time clock.

Inconvénients

There were a few times that the software didn't catch a time where I swiped in or out of work. Luckily, my manager is able to go into the Kronos software an immediately fix the time card

Jana
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 21/01/2020

Kronos

Overall I have had a great experience with Kronos. I love the learning feature. I have only had issues with the new interface.

Avantages

I love the ease of clocking in and out. The phone app is great especially with being able to clock in or out even when you are off line. Love the tracking feature also for the phone app. I also like the reporting module. It is very versatile and I can make reports for individuals exact likes, wants and needs.

Inconvénients

I do not like the new interface at all. It takes longer to get to everything. I feel like I have at least 2 to 3 more clicks of the mouse to get anywhere I need to go. Also the time card seems more messy and harder for the employees to read.

Paylocity

Pourquoi choisir UKG Ready

Kronos bought them out and they were our best option

Pourquoi passer à UKG Ready

The size and capabilities that were offered
Devan
  • Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 02/10/2018

Worked great until we reached the Labor Level limit

Avantages

The system provides an easy to use punch in/punch out process using bio-metric fingerprint scan, there are customize-able dashboards and reporting functions, and if you have a straightforward business model without the need to segregate costs into multiple Job Orders this is a great system.

Inconvénients

The Workforce Ready terminals do not support barcode readers, you have to select everything from a list. They also don't display in the same way you have your Job Orders or Cost Centers setup, they only display as a list view, with some qualifiers for searching. If you need detailed job costing, there are a lot of additional steps required to set up and manage all the data, and there is no inherent connectivity to ERP systems. Middleware is provided to help move data in and out of other systems, but it all has to be custom programmed, which you as the customer are required to provide. If you are using a standard job prefix, there is a limit of 750 records in any one folder, and once you surpass that limit, the functionality of the "Tree View" (which is how everyone is accustomed to viewing a file structure) reverts to a "List View" which is absolutely useless for a large collection of data due to the way it is formatted. Once the limit is reached, the previous functionality can not be restored, which causes a lot of heartache for people that have been accustomed to visually finding the Job number and then have to learn how to search using "Like" or "Between". Knowing this up front would have prevented the purchase of the product, but it took literally weeks of dialog with support to just discover what the issue was when it occurred, and the software engineering team had no interest in fixing the code that caused it.

Les meilleures alternatives à UKG Ready

ADP Globalview Payroll

SBS Financials

Ravi
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 20/11/2022

UKG review.

My overall experience is great with UKG. All the amazing features are there in UKG. It is easy to user and user friendly. And it is one the best tool for payroll management, leave management and HR management. We can write details goals and managers can review on it. We can clock the time in UKG and maintain the employee personal data.

Avantages

This software is easy to use and user friendly. And almost all the features are available for payroll management, leave management and HR management. The best part is that we can use this software for appraisal as well wherein employee performance assessment, goal setting and ratings can declare into this.

Inconvénients

Some features are missing wrt. time management and need some improvement on this. Rest all are good.

Bruce
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 16/08/2019

Flexibility to Customize According to Your Needs

We are using time-sheet entry notes for our users to document their activities with customers. These notes in turn make their way onto our billing statements to our customers . This saves countless hours of work for our billing department.

Avantages

Workforce Ready is a very robust time and labor application that can integrate seamlessly with your payroll solution. The granular configuration options allow the administrator and/or implementation team to set up their timekeeping solution according to their individual needs. Moreover, by mixing and matching profiles within the different areas of configuration, one can fine tune options by departments or individual employees if necessary.

Inconvénients

Perhaps it is unavoidable but with the extreme level of flexibility comes also an extensive admin interface that could take a good amount of time to fully grasp. An administrators with years of experience could easily expect to still be learning new and better ways to complete tasks.

Paychex Flex

Pourquoi passer à UKG Ready

Primarily experience. I have worked with this team for many years and am very familiar with the emphasis they put on customer service. Just today, there was a brief (90 minutes) outage caused by a DNS problem. As soon as it was reported to me, I knew that I could log in to the customer service portal and immediately be informed with all available information about the problem as well as when the next update would occur. These folks run a tight ship.
Alicia
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 17/01/2020

Kronos WorkForce Ready

The termination process is less steps than it was in Kronos Workforce Central

Inconvénients

Using WFR is like taking a trip back in time. The functionality of the system is very clunky, and resembles the old dos systems. There is no room to customize to fit our company needs. We were told that this system would free up our team to do other projects, if anything it has increased the time needed to preform. The date sensitivity is very annoying, when we make changes we should be able to enter them with an effective date, but the system uses the date we are entering the employee changes as the effective date.

During implementation, we were constantly told 'the system does not do that', or 'that can't be done'. Out implementation process was terrible, and we still don't have everything working. Moving from one Kronos product to another should have been seamless, it was anything but seamless. The implementation team should have been able to look at our company in Central and recreate in Ready, without us having to provide everything for them. This was the worst implementation I have ever gone through, it was worse that SAP, which is very sad.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I have a spreadsheet comparing Kronos Workforce Central to Kronos Workforce Ready, if you would like to see it I can provide for you.

Brooke
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 14/08/2019

We have been able to go completely paperless with our onboarding process. However, customer support and follow-up has not been a pleasant experience. After implementation and the transition to customer support, I feel we were thrown to the wolves. There is no follow-up available from the project manager who built our system to offer any assistance with updates that come about. Basically, what is built is built is how I feel. We are not in the software business, and I feel it is key to have that support to be able to provide tips and tricks based on updates and new features that come about.

Avantages

Recruiting and Onboarding have made our hiring process much easier.

Inconvénients

It is not user friendly from the employee side or the administrator side.

BambooHR

Pourquoi passer à UKG Ready

What was presented to us appeared to be very user friendly. Ultimately, what we currently are utilizing doesn't look like anything we saw in the presentation.
Derek
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001-10 000 employés

Publié le 17/12/2019

Time Corrections

As a mid level manager I still have not used Kronos to its full capacity, in the future at my company I will be trained on how to use it further. From what I do use it for now it is a fairly easy program to use. I look forward to more training and using it for more.

Avantages

Pulls up easily with internet access to punch in and out. As far as making time card corrections it is a fairly easy process once you have taken the training and have done a few corrections. Without taking the training or being trained by someone, I would not attempt to do any time corrections for employees

Inconvénients

The way the hours are shown on the earnings time card are misleading at least for the company I work for, if you are one that likes to calculate what you would be making this may be difficult. Functions a bit slow, seems as if it is the actual program and not the internet speed.

Kristina
  • Secteur d'activité : Sécurité et enquêtes

Publié le 13/01/2023

Simple to use with great features

Avantages

I use UKG daily and it's simple to use. I enjoy the time keeping features.

Inconvénients

The mobile system can seem very basic but does offer a quick view for timekeeping.

Faith
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 22/12/2022

Employee Data Collection in UKG

Avantages

UKG is user friendly, easy to update, and secure.

Inconvénients

Integrating UKG data into other software needs to be much easier.

Connie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services à la personne et aux familles

Publié le 07/05/2019

Kronos WFR is Amazing

One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Avantages

We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Inconvénients

We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

Angie
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique

Publié le 05/03/2020

Overall great product!

I really like Kronos Workforce Ready product overall. I think it would be nice to have a one on one quarterly meeting with someone so I can make a list of the not so important items to go over. I believe there are things this system can do that I have no idea about. I understand the videos and training materials but I do better talking to someone and showing them what I am talking about rather than trying to explain everything in an email. Just my opinion.

Avantages

I believe most of the program is very user friendly. I like that everything is tied into the system, payroll, HR, TLM and applicant tracking. There is a lot more that we can utilize that we are not using yet. I like the audit trail feature so I can tell what the employee is doing so I can help teach them the correct way. I like the Favorites option that I just found out how to use that about a month or so ago.

Inconvénients

At the time of our purchase, the fire department purchased Telestaff scheduling product that we were told could talk to our payroll system and send information over to Kronos and land on the firefighters timesheet. We have been in implementation for this particular item for almost 2 years now.
I do not particularly like the benefit selection process. I think it is very difficult to read the confirmation page, it does not show the dependents without having to reopen it. It is very confusing when selecting dependents and spouses for a plan. I feel it used to be so much easier to maneuver and read your decisions but now it has added another 10 minutes to the process because you are constantly going back to see if your dependents are selected. I am NOT looking forward to open enrollment this year at all.

Vicki
  • Secteur d'activité : Bibliothèques

Publié le 11/06/2021

Honest User Review

I love having an automated software product! I have learned UKG fairly well which was not an easy process. I just don't want to have to relearn it because they decided that they wanted to change how everything looks. That is very frustrating for me as a customer!

Avantages

We really like the online timekeeping, vacation tracking, payroll processing, and benefits tracking. While it is somewhat complicated to get the hang of it, you can process payroll fairly quickly once you have learned the process.

Inconvénients

Integration was extremely difficult. I also didn't care for the way they handle the training. I felt like it would have better to have some short training segments to help us learn the basic process and where to find things and then schedule for the complete training. Also UKG has been in the midst of a complete overhaul of the look and workings of the software. The new layouts are too large on screen, more complicated to get around in and not easy to see stuff without scrolling a lot. But no matter how many complaints they have received about this, they have went forward with it anyway.

Penny
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 10/03/2017

Ease of Going Paperless

Kronos Workforce Ready has lead us in the direction we have been wanting to go with reducing the amount of paper we process in HR and Payroll daily and allowed us to have more efficient, instant communication with our employees. We are utilizing the Onboarding process. We allow employees to make demographic changes and view their payroll data, such as pay statements, as a self-service option. We are beginning the benefits enrollment which will automatically add the payroll deductions to payroll. Our payroll processing has been reduced from 3 days to 1 day. Chasing down lost paperwork that was sent through the mail is no longer an issue. We have recently completed the integration with Workforce Central's Timekeeper.

Avantages

Kronos has taken us to the next level in service that we were looking for. It is very easy to use for creating your own reports and importing data. We couldn't be more pleased with how they helped us work through our custom profit sharing allocation.

Inconvénients

There are often updates that we are waiting for to continue what we would like to accomplish with the Kronos software. Although it automates several of our paper process and gave us efficiencies, there are now processes that we need to track manually and audit by hand. The third party tax software is more time-consuming than before. We were breaking ground with integrating the Workforce Central Timekeeper with Workforce Ready. We chose Workforce Central over Workforce Ready Time Labor Management due to the complexity of our work force. If you can use one system, I would recommend Workforce Ready.

Dawn
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 15/02/2017

Most Comprehensive System on the Market

My organization started with WFR's HR and TML. Employees, managers and administrators were impressed with the ease of use, the robust amount of information at their finger tips and the reporting capabilities. After a year and a half of using HR and TML, my organization decided to transfer our payroll to WFR as well. Having HR, Time and Labor and Payroll integrated with each other has allowed my HR team to evolve from and administrative department to a strategic business partner.

Avantages

I love that employees and managers have virtual personnel files at their fingertips. Through Employee Self Service, employees can access and change their address, beneficiaries, payroll information, enroll online for benefits, request time off and maintain their schedules. Managers can access employment history, process compensation changes, approve timesheets and upload and review current and previous performance reviews. Instead of tracking down information, entering payroll changes and being the timesheet monitor, my team and I can use our knowledge and skills to make our employees and organization better.

Inconvénients

The reporting functions in WFR are robust but each organization has specific reports required by leadership. Enhancing the reporting function for easier report customization would be my only critique.

Brooke

Hospital Review

It is a good system.

Avantages

It is a user friendly system. Easy reports are easy to customize.

Inconvénients

Implementation is awful. They do not send any reps on site to help with implementation. Reports that require Kronos assistance take forever to receive. One took over 6 months to get.

ADP Workforce Now

Pourquoi choisir UKG Ready

Paychex could not handle our payroll.

Logiciel antérieur

Paychex Flex

Word of mouth about ADP.
Lindsay
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 05/12/2019

HR's best friend

Kronos has definitely been a learning curve from our older Kronos processor. It has been such a help to have the one-on-one help of the Kronos implementation team. We couldn't have done it without them. We are in the transition stage, which has also been very helpful. Overall, we are excited for the possibilities of what we can do with KWR, but still learning where things are, and the differences of how to complete tasks compared to our old processor.

Avantages

I like the idea of customization of the different pages. I like the centralized information found on the employee information page.

Inconvénients

I dislike that it doesn't have the same features across the whole software. Some reports can pull any columns into the report, and some reports don't have certain columns. It makes for a lot of jumping from report to report. It would be much easier and more convenient if you could generate the same columns into different reports.
The other thing that we have disliked is the lack of customization on the dashboard.

Bernadette
  • Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Ease of use!

Avantages

The software is very user-friendly both for admins and users. Reporting is a breeze and is one of my favorite features!

Inconvénients

The con that I have experienced is not in the software itself but in the customer service. I would like a designated rep that knows my rules, my employees, etc. It's like starting from scratch every time I have an issue. When I used Empower, I had designated reps. I miss that feature the most.

Diane
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 28/02/2017

New and Refreshing

Kronos is a tool that our Company is learning as we go, and it is much more we have to learn. But the over all learning process is great ! Once you get it, there is more that will tie into the one thing that you learned about that day. You have to explore and get into the process and you will see that Kronos has a lot to offer. When our company first signed on with kronos we were just using the timekeeping module and later we signed on to use the payroll module, and Wow that opened up a lot of what Kronos can accomplish, We are a company with a lot of different issues that a normal company would not have. But Kronos was able to accommodate us with our needs. They have a great support team (The Application Consultant) (Technical Support team).

Avantages

I like the way this product ties in and gives you what you need. You can create any kind of report.

Inconvénients

I am a little disappointed in the timely status of customer service getting back to you when you call or put a ticket in through the kronos community. Sometimes you need to know something at a moments notice and we don't have the option to get that answer right away. I think there should be different levels of customer service techs.

Erik
  • Secteur d'activité : Psychologie

Publié le 09/08/2019

Kronos Workforce Ready - how did we live with out it?!

Time keeping has become more efficient. Payroll more accurate. Credential reports to health plans are much easier.

Avantages

Kronos WFR is highly customizable to allow for easy reporting and data tracking.

Inconvénients

Some of the back end set up is not self explanatory and often requires outreach to the Kronos Global Support team for guidance. However, KGS is always very helpful in finding solutions to any problems encountered.

Pourquoi choisir UKG Ready

Needed more features and cusomization.

Cost to benefit ratio
Elaine

Publié le 03/06/2021

Heritage Communities reviews UKG Ready

We are working hard at getting our employees to do more for themselves. However, most of our employees use the mobile app and need assistance.

Avantages

I do like the detail and multiple tabs for employee records. So many changes recently to the look and feel is frustrating at the moment but I hope it will get easier over time.

Inconvénients

My biggest complaint is that not all fields are date driven. The fields that can be "added" for changes work fine, allowing us to capture the history of changes without having to pull the audit trail. However, the fields that can only be changed (with no effective date) make it hard to understand the history. We have many employees who change their status often and it would be better if all fields had effective and end dates. Benefits Accrual on the Profile and Tax changes are especially frustrating.

• Secteur d'activité : Fabrication électrique/électronique

Publié le 14/02/2017

Controller

Kronos Workforce Ready is an excellent product for us and a definite upgrade over the Workforce Central version we were on. Every software has its shortcomings, but they have been few and far between with WFR. The last KronosWorks conference had plenty of WFR ready classes and a considerable number of users to interact with.

Avantages

Customer service has been a strong suit for Kronos regardless of which product you are on. Reporting functionality in WFR is by far the best change from WFC, but also better than any other software we use throughout our company. Since WFR is on the cloud, the continual upgrades are done for us, saving us time and money.

Inconvénients

Implementation left a lot to be desired.

Elisa
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 01/08/2017

Kronos workforce ready

The support overall is good but it takes too long to get to the people with knowledge. I wish the ticket process were streamlined to send the more technical and difficult tickets directly to the next level.

Avantages

Flexibility in implementing modules. I like that it is not a buy one get all. You can use the feature as you want and turn on others later on as well as purchase other pieces as add ons.

Inconvénients

The performance review module is week and not tied to goals. The compensation module is very disorganized and creates too many lines of data for each single transaction causing a lot of manual clean up on a regular basis. The applicant module is not flexible enough.

Réponse de Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on Workforce Ready. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the flexibility of the solution. I also appreciate your candid feedback on what you would like to see improved. I wanted to let you know that the ability is tie goals to the annual review will be available in our October release. I would also be happy to coordinate a call with our HR product management to chat further about your pain points with both recruitment and our Compensation module and discuss what we have on the horizon in terms of usability improvements for both features. Feel free to send me an email at [email protected] and I would be happy to coordinate a time for all of us to connect.

All the best,
Holly Bouffard
Community Manager, Workforce Ready

Répondu le 25/08/2017
Carla
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Publié le 01/09/2017

Great Software with wonderful Customer Service

Overall great product. It is user friendly and they have a great support team. The only thing I wish they offered was additional onsite training past the initial setup.

Avantages

If any issues arise, they have a wonderful Customer Service team to help. They are knowledgeable and are quick to respond.

Inconvénients

After the initial setup and training, any additional training is offered only online. I took over the HR position about 6 months after implementation so I had to figure a lot on my own since the previous HR person was not available to train.

Réponse de Amy

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you find the product easy to use and are very grateful for your kind words about our Support team. Regarding training, please reach out to me at [email protected] – we offer some one-on-one online training options that might be a good fit for your needs (on-site training is also available through our partners), and we can discuss what works best for you.

Thanks,
Amy Fafard

Répondu le 07/09/2017
Bobby
  • Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 16/08/2019

Bobby's Likes and Dislikes

Kronos did most of what we needed it to do. The biggest issue we had was the fact they over-promised the capabilities of what Kronos could do. After signing our contract and committing to the software, we found out it couldn't do the accounting we needed it to do, so we had to invest in a separate software to handle our accounting issues. Then we found out the onboarding didn't work the way we needed it to, so we had to invest in another software for it. Then it wouldn't communicate with our new accounting software, so we had to invest in yet another software. So all in all, the cost became to much.

Avantages

I love how simple it is to export the data. I also love the many options of exports it's capable of doing.

Inconvénients

The reporting systems are very complicated to work with. Most of the reports I had to create couldn't be done in Kronos. I had to export the data to excel and create the reports from excel.

810 avis