Avis clients sur ShipStation

4,6
Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur ShipStation

ShipStation est une solution d'expédition multiopérateurs et multicanaux conçue pour accélérer le processus d'expédition pour les commerçants de détail en ligne. Diverses fonctionnalités, notamment l'expédition par lot, les...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
David K
David K

Publié le 15/03/2018

Test your shipping software - they're not all made the same

I moved from Stamps.com and cut my shipping and customer service time by 80%. I adopted this software at ~15 packages per day because it was more expensive than Stamps.com. Bad move!!! Pay extra for ShipStation from the start.

Avantages

I've used ShipStation, ShippingEasy, ShipWorks, Stamps.com, Ordoro, and SolidCommerce with a few clients. My two favorite are ShipStation and ShippingEasy. They both have different strengths - sweat the small stuff because it really makes a difference if you're shipping 200+ packages a day. It's worth using two or more systems and then picking the best. The time spent is worth the effort.

I use ShipStation for managing the shipping and customer service from my website, Amazon, Walmart, Jet, Ebay, and Etsy. The application is rock solid. Creating manual orders is simple, as is importing orders and combining shipments. I like that I can place orders on hold and setup future shipments. Other vendors like ShippingEasy cannot do this (yet). We get a fair number or orders that have a bad address and we're able to put orders on hold until we hear back from the customer. This shipping rules and kitting options are fairly robust. It is easy to identify return customers (this is something not done well by other platforms). The UI is very buttoned-up. ShipStation also has a superior "Search Customers" function that will search on 3 and 4 part names, city, state... Some of the other vendors fail here. Having good search reduces customer service time.

Inconvénients

There are some things that ShippingEasy does better - e.g. they're a single page application and that means that the interface is super fast. ShipStation is slower as you mover around in the interface. I wish that ShipStation could manage my inventory across marketplaces and I'm in love with how some of the other vendors solicit reviews using marketing/email automation. I hope someday that vendors like ShipStation will also connect to Auth.net or Stripe.com so that we can Auth and Settle New Manual Orders. It takes a bit longer to learn ShipStation but if you're running a larger/complicated business you'll come to appreciate the power that comes with the complexity.

Lena
  • Secteur d'activité : Vétérinaire

Publié le 07/02/2022

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

Avantages

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

Inconvénients

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

Lucas
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 2–10 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 28/06/2024

Ok Unless There Is An Issue

If you have an issue with a package you shipped on shipstation with UPS, you are out of luck. You can't open a claim on UPS because you used shipstation and shipstation won't open claims on your behalf.

Avantages

it is relatively easy to use and has the same rates as other sites.

Inconvénients

the customer service is a horrible joke. I can't say how bad it is.

Les meilleures alternatives à ShipStation

Lenecca

Publié le 21/04/2024

Most convenient way to ship

Avantages

Ship Station is a convenient and cheaper way to ship your products to your customers. I didn't realize until when I seen how much I had to pay monthly for my Shopify store it got expensive so I started using Ship Station.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I may have trouble logging into my account.

irina
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 19/04/2021

The Shipping Software To Beat All Shipping Softwares

Love at first sight. Everything from the easy of customizing the packing slip, email confirmation and delivery emails. The fact that it integrates with almost every platform - and even if it doesn't you can custom code your own store with their open API. Really, a fantastic piece of work.

Avantages

What I liked the most was how easy it is to set up and get going It has a great UI that's extremely easy to use daily. Automations make daily life easier and rate preview is a godsend. I can go on.....

Inconvénients

The least that I like about this software is that they HAVE the ability to suggest features and updates, however, I don't really see too many of them actually be implemented. Now, that's not saying they don't implement any - but there are some pretty important ones that have a ton of upvotes that tech devs have said would be relatively easy to do, but they don't. Maybe there is something I just don't know...

Ronald
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 23/12/2019

Shipstation Changed My Life

We started with shipstation when our small online shop was shipping well under 100 items a month. I'd tried a few other softwares, and none of them compared. Now, our business has grown many, many times over, and shipstation has scaled with us without a hitch. It's incredibly easy to use, integrates wonderfully with our online storefront, ebay, etc... I've recommended it to many, many people over the years, and I really can't imagine running my business without it!

Avantages

Ease of use and feature richness. We had tried a couple of other shipping systems for our online shop, and none were as intuitive and user friendly as Shipstation. We were able to get up and running very quickly when we first started, and now, many years later, I've learned much of the the deep functionality that lays beneath the simple surface.

Inconvénients

I had to think a while, but I do with the dashboard reporting was a bit clearer and easier to read. There are a couple of widgets on there that I have still to figure out quite how to read.

Alternatives envisagées

Shippo

Pourquoi choisir ShipStation

We needed something more powerful and intuiutive

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

I preferred the interface
Brett
  • Secteur d'activité : Tabac

Publié le 27/06/2019

Shipping software that speeds things up

ShipStation has been crucial to our workflow and we'd have wasted hours a week if we were still having to manually enter data. The staff at ShipStation is helpful when you need them but they COULD do a better job implementing features that customers request.

Avantages

We like that you can use ShipStation to import and update orders on your shopping cart software with very little effort.

Inconvénients

The cost may be prohibitive for users only using minimal feature set, but still a good value compared to manually hand-jamming data.

Alternatives envisagées

ShippingEasy

Pourquoi choisir ShipStation

ShipStation offered a better integration with our shopping cart platform.

Pourquoi passer à ShipStation

Both the user interface and integrations were slightly better with ShipStation.

Publié le 29/10/2020

Shipstation Makes Multi Channel Shipping Insanely easy

I love it. I love that it offers to combine orders from the some customer together, I love that I can create global rules for each platform. I love that it integrates with every platform and you don't need to worry about having any kind of issue there. It works with special shipping options like seller fulfilled prime. Really could not be happier.

Avantages

Integration is a cinch. YOu really need next to no technical knowledge to set this up on most platforms. Once you create all the rules anyone and I mean anyone can just come in and fulfill all your orders.

Inconvénients

Honestly, I would say that I wish it was free but it is as I like to say WEP - Worth Every Penny, and it doesn't really cost very much.

Scotty
Scotty
  • Secteur d'activité : Mode et vêtements
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 03/12/2019

ShipStation is essential for small business

ShipStation has been a great improvement over what I was using before. It's just as clean and easy to use, but also provides a lot of physical efficiencies for my business.

Avantages

What I like most is the ability to print directly onto adhesive labels. It sounds like a small thing, but having to print out labels on a paper, and then cut/fold them, and then place into a label sleeve takes a lot of time and effort when packaging a large number of orders. ShipStation allows me to print and stick in one easy step.

Inconvénients

What I like least is because it is not affiliated with an official carrier service (FedEx, USPS, etc) I have to actually go and drop off the packages. A carrier will not come to my business to pick it up.

• Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 23/02/2020

Difficult to utilize, poor customer support, expensive postage, features can be more automated

Difficult to get problems with user interface resolved, such as simple login between two computers

Avantages

Ease of usedont accept many characters to

Difficult to utilize - Need to login on a certain browser or 1 PC at a time
Poor customer support - Email vollies back and forth with no problem resolution
Expensive postage - Above 1 lb. is more expensive than ebay and Amazon.
Features can be more automated - Same shipments cannot save on every type shipment, Certain pulldown fields not functional like the cubic selection or delivery confirmation, write text fields don't take enough characters to make the phrase, Amazon inteface fails to download orders, etc.

Michele
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 22/06/2021

Love Shipstation

Overall, Shipstation is great for companies who have a simple shipping structure.

Avantages

Shipstation has been great for managing our shipments for our smaller businesses! It's very simple to use and integrates with both Shopify and Klaviyo.

Inconvénients

There's not enough robust sorting/filtering features. I'd like to be able to have some of my shipments be filtered into different buckets and Shipstation doesn't have the ability to do this. If you have a complex shipping system Shipstation wouldn't be for you.

Tonya
  • Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Publié le 23/02/2023

Shipstation is one of the best alternatives I've found.

Absolutely satisfactory and I'd recommend it to anyone in need of an alternative for shipping.

Avantages

It's easy to use and makes my job convenient. I'm glad I discovered Shipstation.

Inconvénients

I have no complaints about it. It helps us on the daily!

Peter

Publié le 18/01/2022

Versatile, stable, a reliable shipping partner for every business large or small

made possible to scale up my shipping operation

Avantages

Helping me ship products out the door fast and mistake-free at least cost

Inconvénients

The Shipping Label screen has a lot of helpful detail but causes clutter and much of it can or should be hidden until needed

Mike
  • Secteur d'activité : Édition

Publié le 09/03/2018

Expansive Shipment Management

There's no doubt that ShipStation is built well and has the necessary features to please companies of all sizes. We've found very few problems in our 2-3 years of utilizing the platform and it's the best solution we've found to this point. We would recommend the system to any company looking to expertly manage its shipping operations.

Avantages

Our publishing company utilizes ShipStation to handle inventory and shipping management. The system is extremely comprehensive, offering a robust feature set covering orders, shipments, products, customers, and reports. It's easy to set up multiple stores for different aspects of the business in order to keep the silos separate, and alerts draw your eye to the areas that need attention. ShipStation can also be seamlessly integrated with various e-commerce platforms so that orders are ported directly over and into the shipment queue. Once shipped, we enjoy the tracking features that allow our team to check shipment status whenever customers have inquiries. Additionally, there's an insight section that shows how many customers interacted with a their personal tracking pages, how many shipment notifications have gone out in a given time period, and general sales trends.

Inconvénients

The interface isn't the prettiest, but it gets the job done and doesn't suffer from glitches. Occasionally, we have a little bit of trouble locating a specific option because the system has so many features. Perhaps the organization or visibility of some areas could be improved.

Jon
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 30/08/2018

Shipstation makes shipping from different channels with different methods easy

I've had a great experience with ShipStation. It was easy to connect our stores and other channels and setup our rules. It was also straightforward to train our employees on it. ShipStation has saved us many headaches and a lot of time. We no longer have to ship orders from each channel individually and ship everything from one ShipStation console. We were also able to reduce the number of thermal printers we were using from three down to one. ShipStation is well worth the cost if you are currently shipping from more than one channel or need to setup rules for shipments to follow.

Avantages

The best feature of ShipStation is how well it can handle orders from multiple channels (eBay, amazon, website) and ship them without the hassle of going to each channel. It flawlessly imports the orders, creates shipments, verifies addresses, and ships with the preferred method. It also allows you to easily set up rules so you can easily specify how each channel, product, or other various filter is shipped.

Inconvénients

The main feature that I wish this product had is the ability to scan SKU/product ID verification to confirm shipment before shipping. ShipStation does have scan to ship available, where you scan the barcode on the packing slip to bring up the shipment and then ship the item. This is a nice feature, but I would like to to go once step further where you scan the barcode on the packing slip, then you scan the barcode of the SKU/product ID to make sure it was picked properly, then you print the shipping label.

Peter
  • Secteur d'activité : Articles de sport
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 11/09/2019

Functional, reliable, affordable

ShipStation provides an incredibly affordable and reliable shipping software platform with nice options for customizing user view, email templates, and reports. Setup is very quick and customer support via chat has been very responsive in my experience. The only drawback in my experience has been the inability to automatically rate shop different carriers on an order by order basis.

Avantages

The user interface is great providing the info that the user required where it is needed while avoiding clutter. Additionall,y the setting and administration functions are streamlined and functional.

Inconvénients

Rate shopping among different shipping carriers is cumbersome and not able to be automated in the system. If you primarily ship with a single provider, it is not much of an issue but if you like to shop for rates from different providers on an order-by-order basis, you will find this software slows you down because you must manually select each shipping method and compare rates manually rather than being able to select automatically based on business rules or logic around cost, delivery time, etc.

Publié le 31/10/2017

We've tried them all, and are sticking with Shipstation

Avantages

We've been involved in ecommerce for 20 years, and have tried *all* the ship programs. Shipstation is program we recommend to most people, and the one we've been using for the past 4+ years. The entry level subscription quickly pays for itself with their access to discounted USPS rates, free tracking on many shipments, and easy side-by-side rate comparisons. And if you're an eBay or Amazon seller, this is the best and easiest.

Inconvénients

No program is a perfect fit for everyone. The mobile app is rubbish on Android, can't create batches, can't print, can't email a PDF. So basically you can confirm orders one at a time and just leave them there until you can log in with a PC. But they have a dedicated development team, I suspect it will improve over time. Also, creating manual orders is straightforward, but a bit cumbersome. They do a great job integrating with eBay, Amazon, Woo Commerce ... but not things like Wix and Shopify (unless you have the Plus account). Again, their team is pretty responsive, so I wouldn't be surprised to see integration of these (and more) in the near future. And a few little bugs on the site (the site freezes frequently on us, we have to log out and log back in). But we don't hesitate giving Shipstation a solid thumbs up.

Tasha
Tasha

Publié le 14/02/2020

Saves so much time on shipment processing

Shipstation has enabled us to have a centralized location that all orders flow through (most are linked, some are imported manually). The ability to create a shipment, receive a quote, batch orders, purchase and print labels, track packages and process returns in one program is literally the largest saver of time and money for my business.

Avantages

Shipstation was not the first shipment software I tried but it will definitely be the last. The platform is perfect for busy online retailers. At times, I was shopping 2,000 packages a day and shipstation handled it like a boss.

Inconvénients

At times, it can be difficult to reach the account manager assigned to our account. When customers depend on the shipment estimations we provide, we can’t afford software issues that go unresolved for any length of time.

Steve
Steve

Publié le 04/02/2021

Tremendous asset for customers and businesses alike

Smooth integration and roll-out. After all the applicable data is in, things have been running smoothly since. Very happy with how this works for our business!

Avantages

Shipstation is able to connect directly with my eCommerce site and makes getting packages out the door a breeze. As long as you take the time to setup the parameters, there is rarely, if ever, an issue. My customers get an automatic email with the tracking information (that is on a branded page...not the carrier's page!) and we get emails letting us know that the item has been delivered safely. Its such a time saver and everything comes through looking incredibly professional. Small to medium sized operations will benefit greatly from this.

Inconvénients

The only critique I have is that we are not able to effectively communicate the (actual) added cost of insurance and/or delivery confirmation from our eCommerce software to ShipStation. We get around this by adding a percentage handling amount onto higher value items so that we're not losing money on the shipping cost for these pieces of merchandise.

• Secteur d'activité : Produits pharmaceutiques
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 07/08/2021

Excellent Platform for Multi-Carrier Shipments

My overall experience with ShipStation has been a seamless one, with a very simple setup at the beginning of the process with a easy to follow and easy to use platform to follow up until today. I have been able to instruct some of my coworkers on how to deal with the platform and they were able to obtain a solid understanding of its functionalities within a matter of minutes, which suggests that really anyone can manage this service with just a short amount of training.

Avantages

What I like most about this software is its capability of offering shipment options from all of the major shipment carriers, those being USPS, UPS, and FedEx. I also very much like the fact that all shipments are charged at the same rate as if you would be shipping them from an on-site location, which in turn provides an incredible convenience factor. All of the shipments made from all of the carriers used are consolidated into one easy to handle screen, where the shipping labels can be generated from and then tracked online. Overall, a great platform, and I would definitely recommend it to those who ship packages on a regular basis.

Inconvénients

There is not much to dislike about this software when it comes to its functionalities and ease of use and setup, when I think about it to a great extent. The only con that I can potentially think of is the pricing of the service, which I feel would could be a little lower in order to attract even more potential consumers. When comparing the costs of this service with those of their competitors, one might argue that the cost of the service could be a little more competitive. Other than that one aspect, there is not much else to report on the negative front.

Marcus
Marcus
  • Secteur d'activité : Automobile

Publié le 12/10/2017

Changed the way we handle shipping and returns almost immediately

Avantages

Shipstation, above all, is very easy to use. The features list is really comprehensive and it works extremely well as an integral part of your online shipping program. Our needs were for a non-standard integration but their support team and API made it very easy for us to get up and running. Plus, with a 3rd party app, we seamlessly use Shipstation as an order pass-through to get orders into Quickbooks online. It's given us an ability to grow without increasing staff for mundane work!

Inconvénients

We wish that an order wasn't tied directly to a singluar shipment. Our orders contain various products from various vendors and we'd prefer to keep a single order together and post multiple shipments to it, as opposed to needing to split and duplicate orders to ship multiple items for one reference. This and other annoyances are the most we could say negatively about Shipstation, but are not representative of a need to change in any way.

Robin

Publié le 29/11/2023

Waiting for solution for a bug fix for 7 months.

Started good and has quickly gone down hill...

Avantages

ShipStation has been pretty easy to use but we have been having the same issue for over 7 months now, with no resolution or sense of urgency from customer service.

Inconvénients

We have been having the same issue with no resolution in 7 months. The additional insurance cost to a FedEx label does not properly translate over to our operating system. The wait time to get what ShipStation calls a "bug", has been absolutely absurd. We haven't received a solution from anyone, meanwhile this has caused accounting issues and additional headaches that a small business shouldn't have to go through. We are already looking for a replacement service.

Brie
  • Secteur d'activité : Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement

Publié le 29/03/2023

Room for Improvement on what could be a great product

Avantages

It has a fairly easy operating face that makes training simple. Easy and simple shipments rarely if ever, have issues.

Inconvénients

There is nowhere to be able to input a weight of a shipping carton itself to help with calculations of when something will be too heavy to go via a certain shipping services which has led to some overcharging later down the road. There are several features that have been requested through the threads that devs neither respond to, nor seem inclined to implement. To use all the possible features, you have to switch back and forth between the old layout and new layout, and this is not a simple toggle feature.

Publié le 13/12/2022

Expensive in comparason

I use it daily. It works well. have printed thousands of labels and still going

Avantages

Shipstation connects with some important channels that it's parent Stamps.com does not.

Inconvénients

price is expensive compared to Stamps.com it's parent company.

shachar
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Publié le 22/10/2019

great software almost perfect

it is great. we are using it every day. I wish I could talk to someone to make things easier.

Avantages

easy to use, has many reports, many integrations with other programs and seems like they are working constantly on more.

Inconvénients

no phone calls to customer service
I need to set up the inventory differently and not sure how it can be done.

901 avis