Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Campaign Monitor

Campaign Monitor est une solution cloud d'e-mail marketing qui aide les entreprises à gérer les nouveaux abonnements, à envoyer des newsletters par e-mail et à générer des rapports. Cet outil s'adresse aux entreprises de toutes...

En savoir plus

Masturah
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 14/08/2021

Very easy to use as a email service

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is one of the very effective email marketing software that can be used even for a newcomer that has never use this kind of this software before. It can be configure to sent multiple type of email marketing to find the winning email for that set of audience list.

Inconvénients

It lacks of tools to customized the email body, and not much design that we can create for our email marketing. We can only choose from the template design that provided by the software and not all the template design is fit with the email objective. I really hope they can add more design for the template.

Publié le 03/12/2020

The Best Email Service Provider on the Market!

Campaign Monitor is wonderful. I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone looking for a full service, easy to use email platform.

Avantages

Excellent customer service -- a human picks up the phone when you call and works with you to creatively solve problems, if you use the Premier tier. Dashboards and analytics are all intuitive and easy to use. Automation journeys are easy to build and update. Drag and drop templates are easy to use.

Inconvénients

I wish we could establish settings to automatically scrub emails after that were inactive over a certain period. These segments are already created automatically, but we have to export files and copy in email addresses to remove subscribers. I also wish it integrated with ZeroBounce, my preferred email deliverability tool.

I also sometimes wish I could edit the HTML on particular sends.

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor

It's the best point solution on the market, at its price point. And the customer service is glorious.
Eleni
  • Taille de l'entreprise : Auto-entrepreneur
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 19/12/2022

A mid-level email platform that's easy to use

There are a few tailored features with Campaign Monitor which work well, but there is still room for improvement. I wouldn't use this with large teams (ie. 5-10 people) but for smaller teams this is great and the lists and reports work well.

Avantages

Creating emails has come a long way on Campaign Monitor, particularly in the past few years making it a stronger competitor. You can be more precise with your designs, coding your own emails, managing lists and getting much more in depth reporting. They also provide a ton of help guides and blogs with scenarios and useful 'how-to's'.

Inconvénients

You can't edit spacing, line heights etc as easily as you can on other platforms. If you work on a lot of campaigns and have multiple people accessing the platform at the same time, it can be more difficult to manage your campaigns and you can't tell if someone else is in a template, so that can cause problems.

Les meilleures alternatives à Campaign Monitor

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Marketo Engage

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

• Secteur d'activité : Services financiers
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 02/03/2018

Solid ESP that's like the Toyota of email solid, dependable, but not feature-rich.

It makes it easy for us to send emails to our list of 200,000+ subscribers. While the features are basic, and we want to see more advanced controls and segmentation features added, it's a stable system.

Avantages

Extremely solid and reliable ESP. Doesn't go down often, and there are minimal issues with deliverability. The features are basic, but solid and there aren't many bugs.

Inconvénients

There's a strong lack of features. For example, there are no simple ways to send emails to an unopened segment. There's also no way to easily clean/prune inactive email subscribers. And third, there are limitations on automation triggers.

• Secteur d'activité : Services aux consommateurs
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 201-500 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 16/11/2022

Campaign Monitor Rocks

Overall, campaign monitor is great software! It is a great tool for my team to have and use weekly. It makes communicating so much better!

Avantages

This software is easy to use and helpful when coming up with emails to send out. Not only do we use this for marketing but to send out mass emails to the 500+ employees. Using past templates makes a quick and easy setup to put together the emails my team sends weekly!

Inconvénients

Spacing in emails can be a little weird sometimes, but that is my only complaint!

• Secteur d'activité : Gestion de l'enseignement
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 03/03/2022

Great site for designing custom or template marketing emails

We are able to reach many people sending out our digital campaigns. With the A and B versions available in each campaign, we can learn what to add to our next campaign to get better click through rates.

Avantages

Even though Campaign Monitor has email templates to use for designs I design custom emails outside the website and upload the html, which is easy enough to do and enables you to see a preview and edit it real time on the site. We also find the option to have a text only version of the email convenient. The site has its own inbox and spam testing on several clients so we know how our email will look in people's inboxes and this helps avoid email display problems as well as it ending up in a spam folder. The option to send out A and B versions of our email campaigns has been invaluable. We can see what works and what doesn't with each email campaign.

Inconvénients

I have nothing really negative to say about this software for what I use it for. When I first started using it, the location and functionality of things on the page was not intuitive but they have made huge improvements to the website that make it easier to navigate and set things up.

• Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 25/07/2019

We've tried many, and this seems to lead the pack.

Overall, the best email marketing solution my team has worked with in the last year. Fair value for money i must say too.

Avantages

- Great suggestive features such as email-body formatting tips

- Nice delivery and send-out time

- Extensive scenario handling for segmentations and optional blocks

- Great responsiveness of website across multiple form factors on devices(mobile, tablet, etc)

Inconvénients

- Some features and configurations can be a bit hard to figure out without a fairly technical background

- Email builder templates felt a bit restrictive in terms of styling and formatting options

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor

Well, we kind of had to try all of them, and just stuck with Campaign Mon. because it just worked!
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 29/06/2022

Best Email Marketing Platform Available

Campaign Monitor allows us to create email marketing templates, manage our subscriber lists, and send out our email communications to our customers and also analyze their interest in our content.

Avantages

I have used many email marketing platforms and Campaign Monitor is above all the best and most functional. It is very easy to use and my emails look very professional.

Inconvénients

There isn't anything I dislike about Campaign Monitor. It's truly the most functional email marketing software available.

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor

I have had issues with formatting emails in other email marketing platforms in the past. Campaign Monitor doesn't have those same issues so it speeds up my projects.
Thomas
  • Secteur d'activité : Internet

Publié le 30/08/2022

Creating and testing a email campaign is so efficient !

I use Campaign monitor to import my emails then test them. Once the rendering is good for me, i can send it to my mailing lists.

Avantages

Importing an email is really easy and having the preview is good too ! The assistant is a good tool, helping to improve the code / rendering of the email.

Inconvénients

Mobile preview of the email doesn't see to work on my browser (Brave), looks like it's not reading my media queries.

Sender et Mailchimp

Pourquoi passer à Campaign Monitor

I like how fast i can create and test a campaign compared to alternative.
Annie Guo
  • Secteur d'activité : Conseil en gestion

Publié le 16/08/2021

Similar to other e-mail marketing platforms but not as pretty

Recently, our subscriber list grew to over 10,000 so we had to increase into the next payment plan. I believe the costs are reasonable as we use Campaing Monitor on more than 10 different projects for the company.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor is easy to use to create emails to send to a list of subscribers. What I like the most about the software is the ability to duplicate a previous email campaign so you don't have to recreate all of the content (e.g. you may have a monthly newsletter with the same banner/image or social media buttons). This option makes it easy to send out regular information without completely reformatting the content.

Inconvénients

Campaign Monitor is similar to other platforms such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, but I think it is not as aesethically pleasing or quirky with the language it uses. Some of its functions are more limited, such as formating boxes or resizing photos. Often you just have to work with the formatting you are given and can't expect it to have the best design.

Constant Contact et Mailchimp
Abbas

Publié le 08/10/2017

Best email marketing and automation solution i've used so far!

Avantages

We've used other email marketing tools for different reasons over the years, but still always came back to read Campaign Monitor's excellent email marketing advice on their blogs and articles about best practices. Finally took the plunge a year ago and moved all our subscribers over. No regrets whatsoever!

Just the amazing email editor and template manager is enough to make me leave everything else and use Campaign Monitor. The extensive segmentation tools, super clear and well-formed APIs to connect with our CRM and outstanding customer journey setup is above and beyond what i've seen from other tools in the market. Oh and their brilliant responsive all-platform templates!!

Also, when they say 'award-winning' and round the clock support / success teams, they mean it! Definitely and whole-heartedly recommended!

Inconvénients

I'm nit-picking, but how Campaign Monitor counts subscribers (in order to bill us) is different from some of the other tools out there. For e.g. if the same subscriber is in two mailing lists, it counts as two for billing purposes. If you have many lists, it tends to balloon your billing subscription out a bit.

Annie

Publié le 16/09/2021

Easy to use both with the email builder software and also uploading custom coded

So perfect for managing multiple clients, multiple campaigns, and multiple brands all in one place. Easy to upload email campaigns and set to different audience lists as well as different credit cards for payment purposes.

Avantages

I love that this software lets you either upload your own custom coded emails OR you can use their email builder. We manage a lot of different clients and for some, we have our own, custom programmed email campaigns, and for others, we use the builder. The builder is a lot more customizable than one might think. sometimes you have to get creative with how to make it look a certain way, but it can be clean, minimal, and on-brand in minutes. I also love that when you upload your own coded emails, it checks to make sure all of the files add up and will tell you if there is an error.

Inconvénients

Sometimes I wish the custom builder software was even MORE customizable, but I understand that in order for it to be that easy to use, you can't make it too much more complicated with customizing.

Alex

Publié le 14/02/2020

Campaign Monitor is the best email marketing platform... period!

My over experience has been awesome! Once you go with CM you can't go back to any other platform because it feels and looks like a joke compared to it.

Avantages

I like how professional the website layout and features are. I feel that other platforms are too simplified and have a cheap feeling to them. Campaign monitor cares about the look and feel, as well as the performance of their platform. The way contacts/subscribers/lists are managed is one of my favorite features. The whole platform is intuitive in nature.

Inconvénients

I have 0 complaints about this platform. I do however wish there were more pre-made layouts to choose from, even though the ones available are so awesome and easy to customize.

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 21/11/2015

Campaign Monitor

If you are using emails to communicate with customers you really can do a much better job with a service like Campaign Monitor. You can create and store templates, get instant reports on opens and clicks, and other data. They have very few glitches and when it happens they fix them right away. Customer service is better than excellent.

Avantages

As mentioned, I would give their customer service a +++. I am a very small user. I'm sure they have much more important clients. But that's not how they treat me when I have a need. They are right on top of things and and I believe they treat me the same as a major user.

They also send periodic "lessons" on how to improve email content and they are worth reading.

Embedding photos/images is a breeze and you get quality true to that of the original image.true

Inconvénients

If you are a savvy, tech-smart user you can navigate and use the service with few problems. If you are a 3/5 like me, it is sometimes a challenge to get around. After a while you can learn it, but the initial phases can be daunting.

They might consider creating a glossary for some of the technical terms.

There are a few options I wish they would incorporate in their text capabilities.

Clare
  • Secteur d'activité : Assurance

Publié le 30/07/2019

Email campaigns made simple

Campaign monitor is my favourite email campaign tool and I will continue to use it for its simple, clean designs and service.

Avantages

Campaign Monitor makes it really easy to set up and deliver email campaigns and analyse the results of each campaign. The templates are brilliant for creating quality emails which look professional and clean all you need to do is put your content in. Campaign Monitor basically holds your hand every step of the way and make it easy for you to insert pictures, links, text, call to action buttons and more into your templates.

Inconvénients

The biggest problem that I've been having lately is trying to send a preview email to myself...it never seems to work on a Friday! It can be really frustrating if I have something that I need to get done that day and I can preview it in my own inbox first. It seems to work every other day of the week though.

• Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 07/05/2019

Great mid-level email marketing tool

Avantages

Very easy to set up triggers and actions. You can get going in Campaign Monitor very quickly. Setting up email sequences based on complex user activities is a breeze. The live reporting feature...with a globe pinpointing exactly where the recipients of your email are opening your email...is super cool and valuable from a geo-marketing point of view. Basic personalization and transactional capabilities are decent as well.

Inconvénients

The support was not the best. Hit and miss. Sometimes they answered questions/resolved issues in almost real-time...but other times it can take them up to 48 hours to get back to you.

• Secteur d'activité : Assurance
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 17/06/2020

campaign monitor for email marketing

Managing your email marketing campaigns can be very hard if you don't have the right tools. We have alot of target mails we have to constantly engage meaningful content with, that is why we use campaign monitor to make the work more efficient. It integrates well with most CRM platforms including the one we use.

Avantages

The templates helps with customisation for different kinds of customers. Its easy to use in most cases

Inconvénients

Campaign monitor is on the expensive side, there are other tools that can offer similar results at less price.

Mailjet
Adam
  • Secteur d'activité : Design
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 26/11/2019

Email Campaigns made super easy

Campaign Monitor was great up until the switch. Creating powerful email campaigns for clients has never been easier, not just for admin but also for the clients themsleves.

Avantages

Recenetly Campaign Monitor has improved in terms of how easy their software is to use. In the past templates were a hassle to construct. Now there are quick presets which make things quicker and easier.

Inconvénients

No real cons, but I have recently moved to Mailchimp. I have found Mailchimp to be a much nicer tool to use

Heidi
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 12/12/2018

Has everything you need, but not for beginners

Avantages

Campaign Monitor has every feature you need. If you want automated campaigns, a/b testing, api specific campaigns, it's got it all. It's got so much flexibility to fit whatever your use case is.

Inconvénients

It can be challenging to use. It's not as simple as other drag and drop platforms. To design a really great campaign, you really HAVE to know a little HTML.

Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente au détail

Publié le 28/09/2017

I have been a user for a number of years. I own a retail store and use to communicate...

IT helps drive customers into the store and to stay in touch with them, in general. We can present images that focus on what we want customers to think about. It gives customers a way to send feedback, if they want to do so. It provides attractive templates that allow us to create a consistent, recognizable look.

Avantages

It has a lot of power and flexibility. A user with little computer expertise can make it work, or more complex efforts are possible, too. User support is excellent, regardless how large or small you might be. I don't think it would be possible to find a better communications vehicle for the cost.

Inconvénients

I would like to see more WORD functions included in the email text options. I would include underlining, bullet lists and few other options.

Bradley
  • Secteur d'activité : Services financiers

Publié le 16/02/2018

Super helpful, and easy to use when you are getting started

The price is right. It has less functionality, but the ease of use and lower cost make this an important part of our email marketing strategy.

Avantages

Very easy to get started with setting up your initial email lists for targeting.
Can easily customize lists based on customer attributes

Inconvénients

Somewhat limited functionality. We still use Campaign monitor, but we split our time between this product and one of their competitors since we like the reporting features of one of their competitors.

Publié le 14/08/2019

Leading email marketing platform

Avantages

The platform is extremely easy to use and manage. The automation features provide a level of sophistication which suits most client needs.

Inconvénients

While powerful there is a level of learning as the interface is more difficult than other platforms

Artur

Publié le 12/06/2017

Campaign Monitor is the original mailing list innovator

Want reliable and easy to use (but very powerful) email delivery service - then CampaignMonitor is a safe choice.

Avantages

When a company pays attention to design and usability its a clear sign that they care about how well their software works. CampaignMonitor is that kinds of company. I've been using their services for nearly a decade and they never seize to amaze with the quality of their features.
CampaignMonitor is very easy to use, both for creation of campaigns and for checking stats.

Inconvénients

The price tag to check how the email design will look in different email clients. It would be nice to have this as a built in feature.

Jessica
  • Secteur d'activité : E-learning

Publié le 12/11/2018

Incredibly easy to use and definitely gets the job done!

Avantages

Anyone could be up and running within minutes, whether you're a pro or just getting started. Importing, then segmenting records, all the way to designing and sending emails is a cinch.

Inconvénients

There's nothing to dislike about Campaign Monitor. It does everything we need it to and actually more than we expected. Also, the reporting is clear and easy to understand.

Vitor
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 22/03/2016

First choice to manage email campaigns

Avantages

The UI is neat, simple and straightforward. It works like a charm. The support is great and responsive.

Inconvénients

If we had a free plan for accounts with little usage and small lists, it would be great. Some customers and non-profits pick a competitor just because of this.

462 avis