Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur iContact

iContact est un outil d'e-mail marketing basé sur le web conçu pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. Cette solution facilite la conception d'e-mails, la gestion de listes, la gestion de campagnes et la publication sur les...

En savoir plus

Évaluations des fonctionnalités

4,4
4,2
4,4
4,6

Parcourir les avis sur iContact

564 avis sur 564
Classer par :
Lauren

Publié le 20/12/2017

iContact helps me be successful at my job

Avantages

iContact is a very user friendly product for anyone. My company sends thousands of emails a week and we are always very pleased with how easy it is to create an email and send it immediately. I also really enjoy the dashboard, it helps me keep track knowing what emails have been sent and what emails I have yet to send. i also appreciate that iContact technology can delete any duplicate people in a contact list. That saves me time from having to go through thousands of people making sure I don't have any duplicates. My customer support is also amazing. My iContact rep. is always so good about getting back to me when I have questions or concerns.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when I am creating a contact list in iContact, I have several excel sheets I need to upload to that one contact list...iContact doesn't let me select multiple excel sheets to upload at once, I have to do one at a time which takes a lot of extra time for me to do.

I also wish I could delete more than one contact list at once.

On the "upload contact" box, I want to be able to see the whole title of my contact list. Sometimes iContact cuts off my list title if it's too long, I would like to see the whole title...

Réponse de iContact

Hi Lauren! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback. Our support team loves helping companies like HireLive who make such a tremendous positive impact. As for the concerns you raised about list uploading, we are taking all product improvement comments very seriously and are working to continually improve our product. We currently do allow you to have 5 concurrent uploads at any given time, but you must start the uploads one at a time. And you are correct, we cannot upload multiple sheets from one excel file. We have noted this potential feature, along with multiple list deletion, and title expansion ¿ and we realize its importance. Thank you again and have a great day!

Répondu le 19/03/2018
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 12/02/2020

Works great for us

We've had to contact support a couple of times and they have been helpful. The level we purchased isn't a comprehensive marketing solution. But we came back to it after having trouble with ClickDimensions, it actually works better.

Avantages

When I want to send out an email, I go into my list of prior emails, make changes, and send. It's very easy. It has all of the functionality we need for sending out bulk emails.

Inconvénients

The editor is a bit clunky. It does take a bit of time to create a new email format. Sometimes it doesn't behave like it is supposed to. But once you save that new format you can use it over and over.

Hello Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us, we greatly appreciate it!

All the best,

Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Répondu le 19/11/2020
  • Secteur d'activité : Divertissement

Publié le 05/04/2018

iContact is easy enough to use for our mass email needs, but I feel that it could be better.

Avantages

The new email templates are nice and easy to use once you get the hang of it. The analytics and insights are helpful in gauging how many people are seeing our messages. I also like the ease with which we can add and remove contacts.

Inconvénients

The new templates are easier to use than the original email layout, but there are an awful lot of steps in the formatting. I feel like that process could be streamlined. Also, I understand that our account doesn't allow for tons of file storage, but it would be nice if the individual file/asset upload size was a bit bigger. I also think that there could be a more user-friendly way to re-verify contacts. We have over 8,000 contacts we email regularly but the process to re-verify contacts to keep our lists healthy is really confusing.

Réponse de iContact

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! We are glad to hear that you have been able to easily add and remove contacts from your account. We understand the importance of being able to manage your contacts with ease, which is why we really appreciate your feedback regarding re-verifying contacts. We respect your desire to maintain a current and healthy list. All of your feedback has been passed along to our Product Management team so that it can be reviewed for possible updates in a future release.

Répondu le 11/05/2018

Les meilleures alternatives à iContact

olga
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat

Publié le 19/05/2022

great tool for business marketing

Avantages

easy to use, keeping changes without saving

Inconvénients

not enough options (template),not available report of users who opened or not . It would be helpful to have option of 6 month inactivity to easy remove inactive accounts. Also you count one person as 2 or 3 if i put it to different lists. It's the same email and should be counted as 1.

Réponse de iContact

Olga, Thank you for the review. In reading your comments, we will be adding more templates and you can use segments to see inactive contacts! Contact support and they can assist there. Also, it seems that you may not be on one of our newer plans which works on total contacts and not subscribers! This will help with your limits. Contact us and we can help!

Répondu le 23/05/2022
Judith
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

IContact is an Essential Tool for Communicating with Our Congregation

My experience had been very positive. Customer Support, when needed, is very responsive and helpful.

Avantages

I enjoy its ease of use and the ability to use graphics to add interest to our newsletter. The Dashboard is a wonderful tool. I love being able to schedule the publication date and time (with the time zone verification) and the feature that lets me see how the newsletter will appear on a PC and on a smart phone.

Inconvénients

The unsubscribe button is located on the left top corner of the email. Subscribers who are closing the message have sometimes inadvertently unsubscribed. It is also not obvious to some readers when the message has been clipped. If the reader’s newsletter is clipped and they don’t see the entire message, the Dashboard does not register that as an “open.” The clipped message should be located in a more visible location. It would be great if these issues could be corrected.

Réponse de iContact

Judith, Thank you for your review! It means a lot to us.

Répondu le 19/05/2022
Maura
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 17/08/2022

Ease of learning & time to create is minimal

we are keeping our church members informed. many are elderly and find our e-mails informative and easy to read.

Avantages

I inherited this task from a retiring volunteer. The ease of passing the job from one to another was great. I copy reuse & recreate and get my weekly information to members without spending a lot of time. I can set up , go on vacation and have another person update and add any information needed while I am gone. The spam check results in minimum recipients that have our email in the spam box.

Inconvénients

Having difficulty managing old e-mails that are in the data base. Not sure what happens when some one un-subscribes but wanted to get e-mails. (confirmations on unsubscribing?)

Réponse de iContact

Maura, thank you for your review. It means a lot to us!

Répondu le 18/08/2022
Delbert
  • Secteur d'activité : Immobilier

Publié le 18/05/2022

iContact user for ten years

I have enjoyed using iContact and have had some bookings for my vacation rental as a result.

Avantages

There are many options to create your page. The customer can use iContact's templates or use your own.

Inconvénients

Every time I edit a page, it lands at the top of my messages. I would have preferred the page to land at the top only after sending it. That way it would help me send my messages in order.

Alternatives envisagées

Constant Contact

Pourquoi passer à iContact

A cousin recommended it.

Réponse de iContact

Delbert, thank you for reviewing iContact! For the sorting, it does sort by last edit date by default. You can sort by internal message name if you use the right naming convention. We hope that helps.

Répondu le 20/05/2022
Brent
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Publié le 18/05/2022

Could use some more features but it's a Good product for the Price

Avantages

Great for email marketing for small businesses. Good email management with some integration with wordpress which is great.

Inconvénients

Lacking some better social media integration and customizable features

Réponse de iContact

Brent, thank you for your review. Message received and stay tuned for some new announcements down the road!

Répondu le 20/05/2022
Lane
  • Secteur d'activité : Télécommunications
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 10 000+ employés

Publié le 27/05/2022

Email Marketing Automation Platform

Enhance email marketing automation by sending and managing emails deliverability.

Avantages

iContact makes it super easy to send large volume of outbound marketing emails rapidly.

Inconvénients

Do not have great focus on global enterprise corporations.

Réponse de iContact

Lane, thank you for taking the time to review our platform! We will make sure to pass along your feedback to our internal teams.

Répondu le 31/05/2022

Publié le 22/03/2018

Icontact is a Solid Email Platform for Small to Medium Sized Companies

The offer a quick and easy way to start sending out emails to your customers and which helps your company to grow. If you are willing to put up with their questionnaires, their basic templates, and slightly above average deliver-ability rates.

Avantages

When our company first switched to Icontact from our email provider, we were very satisfied as their responsive technical support, quick setup, and easy to use interface was a perfect email solution. Icontact is a solid choice for small to medium sized companies looking to grow their list in a comfortable environment. You will get better support from regular technical support and they are more willing to work with you, and quickly resolve any issues. Their email deliverability is above average.

Inconvénients

Their templates leave much to be desired. If you have some html/css knowledge and are creative, then you can modify theirs or create your own. Sometimes our emails would end up in spam, without explanation from Icontact. Icontact is a good company, however if you are considering in moving to Enterprise account, you may consider looking elsewhere. Stick with regular technical support plans due urgent issues being resolved quicker. They have a deliverability team but they may disable sending and removing large amounts of emails without a warning which is very strange especially if you need to send out emails the next day.

Réponse de iContact

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review. We are so glad to hear that you were very satisfied with our responsive technical support, and above average deliverability rates! Our deliverability team works hard to ensure the messages sent through our system are not unsolicited. This can sometimes result in us investigating accounts if we see a large number of bounced emails or spam complaints after an email send. We understand this can be an inconvenience, but it helps us ensure that we maintain a positive relationship with the major email providers which leads to more fast and consistent email delivery. We appreciate your honesty, and are excited to continue working with your company.

Répondu le 13/04/2018
Lora

Publié le 10/04/2018

Well-Equipped Email Marketing Software!

Easy mass emailing to our whole church congregation

Avantages

At our business, we appreciate the timed releases, simple platform, and easy-to-access data following an email release.

Inconvénients

The only thing we wish there could be an improvement on is ease of design. It seems like there are some quirks where we try to change a font color and it snaps back to the original, forcing us to go into HTML mode to edit. Thankfully, it's easy to switch between "design-mode" and "HTML mode."

Réponse de iContact

Hello Laura. Thank you so much for the great feedback! It's excellent to hear that you are using our timed releases. You can set everything up ahead of time so that you are able to do other things while your messages are sending out at the time you specified. We also appreciate the feedback about quirks when trying to change a font color. We will definitely pass this along so that it can be reviewed for possible updates. One of the things that can cause this behavior is copying and pasting content from an outside source. This often brings not only the text, but also the HTML over from the outside source. The new HTML mixed with the HTML in your email can conflict causing issues like you are describing. You may want to consider pasting any outside content into a text only editor, such as Notepad, before pasting it into iContact. This way we can ensure the outside HTML has been removed. Thank you for being an iContact customer!

Répondu le 04/05/2018
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 04/04/2018

iContact allows me to engage members and others to get information out fast!

Lots of functionality in communicating with our member base as well as our broader base of contacts. Keeps us in front of those we are targeting with our information.

Avantages

I like the ease of selecting all or just some contact lists for individualized messages. Formatting is easy, and you can switch seamlessly between HTML and Design mode while working on your message. Customer service has always been very responsive anytime I have had a problem or question.

Inconvénients

The one thing I wish I could do is edit images within the document if the sizing is not quite right. If they can ever get this functionality going, it will be perfect!

Réponse de iContact

Hi Karen. Thank you for your review. We're so happy that we're meeting business needs, whether it's with our email editor, list management or even customer support. Providing an exceptional customer experience is our team's primary goal. We also appreciate the feedback around image resizing. We're constantly evolving the platform, so we will keep this feedback top of mind. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Répondu le 20/04/2018
Robert
  • Secteur d'activité : Design graphique

Publié le 03/06/2021

As Easy as using a DND Website Builder

iContact wasn't the best email campaign manager when I fist started using it several years ago, but it has since developed into a great program that is equal to its competitors in every feature that I utilize.

Avantages

The new templates are super easy to use and make for very easy team collaboration, even when members of a team are very inexperienced with iContact.

Inconvénients

iContact doesn't have the name recognition that Constant Contact has or even Wordpress to some extent. Thus, I do run into problems trying to convince others that iContact works just as well (and in some cases, better) than those others.

Alternatives envisagées

Constant Contact et WordPress

Pourquoi choisir iContact

Cost

Logiciel antérieur

Constant Contact

Pourquoi passer à iContact

Cost difference and software familiarity
Rhiannon
  • Secteur d'activité : Art/artisanat
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51-200 employés

Publié le 03/04/2018

I love iContact and the support I receive from my advisor.

Easy to use and the peace of mind that all of our communications are responsive and beautiful in our readers' inboxes.

Avantages

I like how easy it is to use and teach to my colleagues. iContact is always looking to improve their products and roll out new features so it grows as our email marketing plans do. They're also open to feedback and value the input of their users.

Inconvénients

I wish there was a summary at the end riiiiight before you send a message where you can see what lists you're sending to and what lists you've excluded. Would make the "Scheduled Messages" feature *that much more* functional for us.

Réponse de iContact

Thanks for your review, Rhiannon. Delivering an exceptional customer experience is a top priority for our team, so we're happy to hear that we're meeting your needs. We also appreciate your suggestion for a scheduling summary. As you mentioned, we're constantly growing our platform, so we'll keep your feedback in mind as we continue to evolve. Thanks for being such a loyal customer!

Répondu le 20/04/2018
Peg

Publié le 05/04/2018

Ease of use. Some flexibility loss with change of software.

Avantages

Rapid distribution is helpful, particularly when time is of the essence- as in an announcement that is time sensitive.

Inconvénients

Limited framework of colors, boxes, etc. The former software had more flexibility in layout. When the changeover was made, the help desk was booked a week out.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Peg, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! It's great to know that iContact has been able to help by sending out your time sensitive emails. We appreciate your feedback about our new email editor as well. We know how valuable your time can be, and are always looking for ways to make creating your message a smoother process. I also noticed that you are a non-profit organization in North Carolina. To help do our part we've decided to offer free accounts to non-profits in our area. I've adjusted your account so that on your next renewal you will convert over to a 10,000 subscriber account at no charge. I hope that this helps, and please let us know if you have any other questions along the way!

• Secteur d'activité : Marketing et publicité

Publié le 07/11/2018

Amazing and feature-rich

iContact is great in terms of features, customer support, and ease of use. If you can afford it, go for it. It will eventually pay off.

Avantages

I have been using iContact for over 3 years now and never had any major issues with them. Email marketing gets a whole lot easier with iContact's features and amazing tools.

The best thing about iContact is the ease of use. You can get started without any training. They have kept things simple, user-friendly, and their interface is top-notch.

Drag-and-drop builder is another reason why its hard to switch to other email marketing services. I have tried drag-and-drop email builders of other email marketing services as well (GetResponse, MailChimpl, Mailerlite, etc.) but I personally find iContact the best in the game.

Subscriber management and ability to segment subscribers based on multiple variables is another advantage that has always helped me in understanding my subscribers and sending them relevant emails.

Inconvénients

My only concern is price. It is expensive as compared to other email marketing services. Additionally, they don't have any free plan. Most of their competitors have like MailChimp and mailerlite.

• Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 20/12/2017

This is a wonderful platform which we have used for many years.

Ability to reach our contacts regularly.

Avantages

Very easy to use and great customer support! They have helped us improve our email deliveries and upgrade our image, including our social media presence.

Inconvénients

They do upgrade routinely and it takes a little time to get used to the changes. Even then, support helped us with it.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Karen! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. We truly believe that our success is deeply connected with the success of our customers, so we are happy to hear that our team has been there when you needed them. We are always ecstatic to help companies like Directors Roundtable who provide deep, actionable insight across the country. Thank you for letting us know about the upgrade process, we are always looking to make our experience seamless, and we will look into making the upgrade experience even easier for you and others. Have a great day and thank you for your time!

Répondu le 19/03/2018
Barbara
  • Secteur d'activité : Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique

Publié le 04/04/2018

It was a very helpful tool, especially when they change the UX features.

It's cheap, neat, it's easy to use and gets the job done! When we used we could create a large and high-quality database of clients. We could also manage a lot of email marketing campaign with a large number of people with personalized content, and the ROI was huge.

Avantages

It's really cheap, easy to use and it works with no problems at all. We had it for almost 3 years and never experienced an error, bug or anything else that could have resulted in a bad case scenario for us. Also, the customer support team is really kind and considerate.

Inconvénients

It doesn't have too much space for customization, and the templates are kinda plain. Also, the new interface was really delayed in comparison to its competition that already had drag an drop customization and a large number of quality templates. It also lacks quality analytics reports (it's really basic) and it's short of integrations with some CRMs.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Barbara. Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that we've delivered value with our reliability and ease-of use. Our team takes a lot of pride in helping customers succeed. We also appreciate your suggestions around analytics and CRM integrations. We're constantly looking for ways to evolve our platform, so we will keep your feedback top of mind. Thanks!

Répondu le 23/04/2018
Marcy
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion

Publié le 10/04/2018

I've used iContact for years. It's the best value for the money & the customer service is...

It keeps us in touch with our clients with ease and for a good price.

Avantages

The customer service. It is always excellent and they go above and beyond to help. Day/Evening whatever, I've gotten great service. I use them for my employer for over 5 years, but I was also volunteering for a small non-profit group that had a tiny budget. Their salesperson was fantastic setting us up with what we needed for little money, and thinking about what we might need for the future. I was really impressed. When I have had questions or the rare problem they helped right away, either on chat or the phone.

Inconvénients

Perhaps they might not be as fancy as other companies, but redesigning our newsletters isn't something we do often, so we might not be taking advantage of all the new stuff they have put in place.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Matt. Thank you so much for the rave review of our customer service team! We are pleased to have a truly knowledgeable and caring staff to help you with any questions you have along the way. If you are ever interested in learning more about our new features and how to use them, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for help. Thank you for being a loyal iContact customer!

Répondu le 17/05/2018
Reginald
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 10/04/2018

Easy and fast way to get timely emails delivered to our contacts.

Great deliverability to inboxes and easy set up and import of contacts! I don't have to worry about going to people's spam or junk box.

Avantages

I like that you are easily able to create HTML emails and if you don't know HTML, they have ready-made templates that you can use where you can just plug and send. I also like the rate of deliver where emails are going to inboxes and not junk mail - makes for better metrics when you look at opens and clicks.

Inconvénients

The ability to copy and paste a URL to create a new HTML message does not always work/format the way I'd like sometimes, but I do like that ability.

Réponse de iContact

Hello Reginald. It is great to hear that you are enjoying the deliverability rate iContact offers! Our Deliverability team works to build solid relationships with the major email providers so that we can get as many of your emails as possible straight to inboxes. Thank you for the feedback about creating a message from a URL. This doesn't always allow for the consistency that we would like simply because there is a good deal of code used on websites that just does not render well in email format. It is, however, something that we are happy to pass along to our Product Managers so that it can be taken into account for future updates!

Répondu le 27/04/2018
Alison
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif

Publié le 16/03/2018

Customer service is nice/helpful, the platform is user friendly.

Avantages

The platform is user friendly for people who aren't as versed in HTML. You're able to easily create tables/borders. The service is relatively fast. We pay for an account so we have an account manager that is able to assist us whenever we need.

Inconvénients

Their new drag/drop platform isn't able to create any template you'd like so we have to continue using our old templates.

Réponse de iContact

Hello Alison, We're so happy to hear that you are finding the platform user friendly! Our drag and drop email editor is designed so that new users can quickly and easily create beautiful emails. I apologize that your old templates were not able to be moved over to the new editor but thank you for that feedback. It's important to know what roadblocks our customers are facing so that we can focus on preventing them in our future releases.

Charles

Publié le 09/04/2018

Long-time subscriber and plan to be one much longer.

Avantages

It's fast and easy to use, which means it makes my life easier. From plain text, to HTML, to HTML templates, its' all there at my fingertips.

Inconvénients

You can't add attachment files to the email. Sometimes sending a pdf file would be helpful for a client, or a pic, but you cant. That needs to be made possible.

Réponse de iContact

Hi Charles. Thank you for being a long-time subscriber! We are excited to hear that you find iContact easy to use in all of our different email editing formats. We can understand the desire to add an attachment to your email. Currently we suggest including pics or PDFs inside the content of your message so that it is less likely to be viewed as spam by email providers. However, we can certainly re-evaluate this for possible updates in a future release. We look forward to working with you for a long time to come.

Répondu le 24/04/2018
Jim
  • Secteur d'activité : Électronique grand public

Publié le 10/04/2018

I have found iContact to work well and consistently through the years I've used it.

It's quick and simple to use, especially if you don't have any experience in coding and the metrics toolbar is quick and concise; so you'll find what you need with minimal click-through

Avantages

Easy to change row content
Quick response when designing
Easy-to-read metrics
Simple management of email lists
I like the various style templates that are offered as they fit "most" of my needed applications

Inconvénients

There are limited "pre-made" templates so I don't always have one to grab from and I'll have to create one
Although I understand the the reason for the types of fonts offered, i still feel that they are too limited in the offerings

Réponse de iContact

Hello Jim. We are thrilled that you find our email metrics quick and concise! It is so important to keep track of the way your contacts engage with your emails, and we wanted to ensure it was as easy possible for our customers to accomplish this. Thank you for the feedback regarding adding more pre-made templates. We are continuing to add a larger selection of templates, but we would love your thoughts on what type of templates you would most like to see. Feel free to fill out a ticket with your suggestions here: https://app.icontact.com/icp/core/help/en-us/contact.

Répondu le 17/05/2018

Publié le 19/03/2018

IContact makes it easy to manage subscribers and create emails. Support team is very helpful.

Avantages

Multiple email templates. Easy to set up automated workflows and new campaigns. List segmenting. Social media integration

Inconvénients

Can't be integrated with PPC. Lacking some basic capabilities overall. Image upload quality isn't great.

Réponse de iContact

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback!

It sounds like you are signed up for one of our iContact Pro accounts. We are happy to hear that you're easily able to set up automated workflows. We like this feature so much that we are bringing automation to our iContact accounts as well!

We are always looking for new ways to improve our product, and we would love to hear some of your ideas. Please let our helpful support team know what capabilities you would like to see incorporated, so that we can ensure they are taken into account while we plan future releases.

Marius
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant plus d'un an
s/o

Publié le 24/01/2023

A Really Comprehensive Email Marketing Tool for Businesses

I have been using iContact for a few months now and so far I'm very happy with it. The platform is easy to use, has great customer service and provides plenty of features for businesses of all sizes. I think the cost is a bit pricey but it's worth it for the quality of service.

Avantages

iContact is a great email marketing tool for businesses of all sizes. Its easy-to-use platform allows us to quickly create email campaigns and track their performance. The customer service is also top-notch and they are very responsive to our needs. Overall, I am very pleased with the service and would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing solution.

Inconvénients

The only downside I have encountered with iContact is the cost. It can be quite expensive depending on the number of contacts you have and the features you need. However, if you are looking for a comprehensive email marketing tool, I think this is worth the investment.

564 avis