Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Repsly

Designed for the CPG industry, Repsly is a retail execution software solution that enables data-driven teams to collect and organize data, improve brand visibility, and increase sales in the field. Its two-part solution includes...

En savoir plus

Classer par :
Brian
  • Secteur d'activité : Entreposage

Publié le 14/08/2018

A useable tool for business on a finger tip.

competetor information,which help me to get the right prices for the market that we are serving.
queries get solved immediately because this app is linked to certain group of high ranking whereby once you submit your query everyone jump in to solve the customer query asap.

Avantages

He is friendly and efficiency to be use especially when you plan your day,week,monthly customer call report it actually reminds you with the schedule that you need to follow.
capturing orders is much easier no need for any pen or paper.
reporting back to managers about the competetor info is much helpful.
see opportunity in store because you need to let your superior aware of any challenges you encounter in the market space.

Inconvénients

Its a tool that give one enough time to get going with your work.
time saving.

all your reports are submitted at one open screen.

Réponse de Repsly

Hey Brian, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience with Replsy.

Publié le 21/07/2016

Great sales force app that's easy to use

Our sales team is not your traditional sales team - they don't just take orders, but they are actually an operational support team for our stores and as such need to report on a variety of issues, most of which are qualitative. Repsly is flexible enough to be able to meet our needs, and most importantly the ease of use is second to none!

Avantages

Very user friendly and intuitive, works offline (very important for remote places with no Internet access) and can give you an overview of any point in time with just a click on a button

Inconvénients

While I understand the importance of data integrity, I do wish there was a "super administrator" power to delete places because unfortunately some of our reps have overtime duplicated places or added incorrect places which does dilute the overall database.
Also, because they are only forms, there is no analytics to them, so for instance you can't calculate results automatically. Having said that, however, the export function is incredibly easy so it's just a matter of having good Excel skills.

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks Sarah! In regards to analytics on forms, you should check out our new reporting features if you haven't already! They automatically report on all the forms you've created for your reps in the field. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Duncan if you have any questions.

charlene
  • Secteur d'activité : Vente en gros
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001-5 000 employés

Publié le 15/08/2018

Repsly

not a bad program at all

Avantages

its made my life a rep easier with much less paperwork and admin, also getting feedback to management from customers are much easier

Inconvénients

you claimed it works offline or with no signal but it does not, it hangs and wont allow any action with no signal that makes my day a tad difficult as my areas are low signal areas. have to send orders to my gmail instead of my company email as it takes more than 20min to get 5o my work email

Réponse de Repsly

Hi Charlene, we're happy to know Repsly is making your workday easier! We've let our product team know about your issue, but in the mean time please contact [email protected] for help.

Les meilleures alternatives à Repsly

Felipe

Publié le 14/01/2021

Felipe DeMarco

When we do have issues or when Repsly has any updates alerts, they are very prompt with assisting us with any issues.

Avantages

We love the fact that the pictures are stored in every retailer visited and we can reference at any time. Also, great feature to edit retailer information to where we can add buyer's, owner's and other store personnel. Very great tool to also add any new locations.

Inconvénients

It would be great to somehow add a picture ( schematics ) to our customized forms that we create for each of our brands. This way our team can easily see the proper schematic when they upload a desired form. Sometimes WIFI is very poor in these retailers that it takes them a while to upload these images from our Google Drive or Dropbox accounts. We do encourage them to save them in their pics folders but that's not very efficient.

Scott
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 18/08/2016

Satisfies Many Needs

My company placed me in charge of finding a solution to track our field sales team's daily activity and locations. Through numerous trials of similar software, I settled on Repsly and it proved to be invaluable.

With easily customized reports, I was able to generate a template for all representatives to use out in the field. These could be changed on the fly and allowed for photos to be recorded with each report.

Repsly also allowed for the reports to be geotagged and timestamped. Viewing our team member's productivity became as simple as generating a report. This wasn't something we initially felt we needed, however, it allowed for us to save a lot of time and money once we began checking it regularly.

Their customer service was fantastic. Their representatives were always prompt to reply and frequently added requested features within a business day of my inquiry. They always followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with my experience.

Avantages

Easy tracking of representatives and customized reporting made this a standout against similar products.

Inconvénients

Some report exporting was limited during my use of the services, however, it never became an issue and all data was available with some work.

• Secteur d'activité : Production alimentaire

Publié le 14/08/2018

Can’t work without Repsly anymore!

Avantages

Repsly is very user friendly. Even if you aren’t a tech savvy person, you should be able to get the hang of Repsly after a short demonstration.

Inconvénients

On very rare occasions, the software will get stuck loading on the screen when you first open the app. After restarting my phone or contacting the fantastic customer support team, the problem always gets resolved.

Réponse de Repsly

Hi there! Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. We have flagged your issue of load speed to our product team. Glad to hear you've been able to get help from our support team.

Autumn

Publié le 18/08/2016

Doubled our sales!

We have been using Repsly for our sales team at our radio station since roughly the beginning of the year. Our sales on our station promotions have doubled since we started using the Repsly app. It's not only helped us keep our sales team on track, but it's been extremely useful for them to keep themselves on track, as well.

Avantages

Great customer support, super flexible app, super-flexible program.

Inconvénients

Not originally designed for advertising/radio sales, so we're working to mold it to us better.

Davor

Publié le 25/08/2016

Excellent program (app) for online orders

Excellent program (app) for online orders , and monitoring of sales,
easy to use, best management solution monitors field reps and manages the data they collect.

Excellent program (app) for online orders , and monitoring of sales,

Publié le 17/08/2018

Excellent Sales Team Management Tool

management of team has become a lot easier. saves my time so i could focus on other important things

Avantages

Gives a lot more transparency, record keeping is easy

Inconvénients

Integration with popular ERPs is not there.

Réponse de Repsly

Hi there, thanks for the great feedback! We've informed our product team of your request for more integrations.

• Secteur d'activité : Biens de consommation

Good if used correctly

Avantages

Great way to find places that you know are on your customer list. Good for when you're traveling and working.

Inconvénients

A lot of times it doesn't seem like the gps is correct. Have to physically search for some places.

Réponse de Repsly

Hey there! Thanks for the feedback. We're happy to hear Repsly makes working while traveling easier. We've informed our product team about your issue with GPS. Feel free to contact [email protected] if this is a recurring issue.

Jackie
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information

Publié le 24/08/2016

Excellent mobility tool

I have recommended Repsly to all of my clients who have a mobile workforce. It is incredibly user friendly and customisable. It has changed the way organisations gather information in the field and react to changes in the marketplace that are made visible by Repsly.

Avantages

Easy implementation with no system integration requirements.
App is user friendly and constantly updated.

Inconvénients

The biggest con for South Africa is the exchange rate, which is unfortunately out of our hands.

Jon

Use Repsly daily

We enjoy using Repsly on a daily basis. Looking forward to being able to change some of the items that we are looking for on our dashboard.

Avantages

Real-time. I had a buyer call me while at lunch, and I was able to go in on my phone, and send him a picture from the store he was requesting that my rep had just visited 2 days prior. I literally had the pic in his email about 3 minutes after he emailed me.... priceless.

Inconvénients

Sometimes when hitting the back bar you have to start your search over as it goes back to the beginning rather then what you have already filtered to.

Réponse de Repsly

Great feedback Jon! We're really proud of our new reporting feature that's in the process of being released, and it's sure to evolve very quickly in the near future.

Alicia

Publié le 20/07/2016

No Stress for our Sales Team!

Our sales teams loves how easy it is to communicate with the team and leave detailed notes on every account.

Avantages

how easy it is to manage each reps activity

Inconvénients

tends to crash every so often.

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks Alicia, we're constantly working to improve the app, so keep an eye out for new features soon!

Rory

Peace of mind

My market is geographically diverse. The Repsly system allows me to monitor my sales force and merchandising activities with ease. It has made an immediate impact in on shelf avaialability which translates to better sales. Money well spent.

Avantages

Ease of use. Geo Tagging.

Inconvénients

It is priced in US dollars, my currency moves wildly against the Dollar so no consistent cost.

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks for the feedback Murray!

Christie

Great Tool for Field Merchandisers

Our company uses this product for field merchandisers. It has thus far been a great tool to track activity in our department stores.

Avantages

Ease of use, manager dashboard, flexibility to change form fields, ect.

Inconvénients

Some bug issues but our rep has been great about guiding us how to resolve.

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks so much for the nice words Christie! You can export data for specific clients with Repsly, and should be able to see all the photos ever taken for a specific customer, so we'll have Matt get in touch. Thanks again!

Jerial
  • Secteur d'activité : Agriculture

Excellent Tool

its a great tool for field and office management alike. You can track visits, tasks, see real time pictures and eliminates double work and paper.

Avantages

I can send a "specific" task or survey to the field and I can refer back to previous visits and tasks.

Inconvénients

When you go into pictures it needs a scroll feature so you don't have to open and close each individual picture to see it.

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks Jerial! Appreciate the kind words.

Mike
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 20/07/2016

Repsly Works and is giving us an edge.

Overall I really like the Repsly system for its field monitoring and tracking. Getting information set up so that it reports correctly is the most challenging part of it. Matt and the customer service team have been great in helping out and their follow up is strong, so that has made it much easier.

Avantages

Its very intuitive and easy for field reps to use with little explaining.

Inconvénients

The exporing of data is a little clunky and getting all of the tags and forms in place properly has been the biggest challenge. I also don't like how the billin works. I originally selected 3 licenses for my full time team and bought them for the entire year. I have since added some part-timers and was forced to purchase annually even when they only needed it for a few months. You need more flexiblity in your billing.

Réponse de Repsly

We're really glad you're finding Repsly helpful for ProYo Mike! We're currently working on providing more billing options for our customers, and we'll be sure to keep you posted as things go live.

Jared
  • Secteur d'activité : Hôpitaux et soins de santé
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant 6 à 12 mois

Publié le 20/07/2016

Useful and Innovative Platform Marred by a Limited Feature Set and High Monthly Costs

This type of cloud-based software was exactly what I was looking for to manage my small team on a limited budget. I was able to set my small team up with only minimal assistance from Repsly's support contact. However, in order to get EXACTLY what I needed, I would have been pushed into the higher tier charge (and I only needed that ONE extra feature). Also, some of the functionality was JUST a few features shy of being useful to us.

Very User Friendly.
Easy Upload of Existing Location List
Easy Creation of Custom Forms

Inconvénients

Pay Per Device Requirement (we have a technician team that alternates field time, therefore only require 1 account to be shared and used by whoever is in field)
Ability to ONLY fill reports out on a mobile device (I have reps who would find it easier to use their laptops)
High tiered costs

Réponse de Repsly

Hi Jared, we offer Ad-Hoc pricing to address exactly the billing concern that you stated below. We'll reach out to you to explore options for how your plan is set up. Thanks for all the kind words!

• Secteur d'activité : Import/Export
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501-1 000 employés

Repsly Review

We starting using Repsly to track vendor backend programs. We have since starting using it to track sales calls.

Avantages

The ability to know where our sales reps are going each day. The in store pictures from our merchandising department have been a huge help.

Inconvénients

We don't have any issues.

Réponse de Repsly

We're glad you love Repsly Michael!

Sandra

Repsly Review Sandra Singleton

Repsly is a great product, I just wish the filtering of the data was a little easier and gave a few more reporting options

user friendly

Filtering capabilities

Réponse de Repsly

Great feedback Sandra! Our new reporting is being released in 4 days, so if you'd like to get in touch with Matt, he'd be happy to show you all the new capabilities it offers!

Kevin
  • Secteur d'activité : Construction

Publié le 20/07/2016

Excellent CRM for a reasonable price..

Great program for a great price. Works cross platform. I wish there were a few other things that we could customize, but they seem to be very responsive to customer needs.

Avantages

Customizable to every industry. Ease of use and ever evolving..

Inconvénients

Customer support could be better.. they have switched out our direct contact several times..

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks for the kind words Kevin!

Eugenio

Store Check Sales

It's been very helpful for our merchandising business. We can download the reports in a very quick timely manner.

The GPS and the reports

Inconvénients

The download of the reports can very few filters

Réponse de Repsly

Thanks for the feedback Eugenio!

Garrett

Publié le 30/07/2016

Repsly Waiakea Review

Great App, my field reps use it each day and I am able to monitor their successes and run reports to give them their bonus each month.

Mobile

Old reporting was cumbersome

Damita
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11-50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 27/06/2017

Repsly is very easy to use

It makes my job easier

Avantages

I like that you can use it on your phone and tablet. I also like that I can use the backroom. I like that the program is in real time.

Inconvénients

Sometimes there will be a glitch when using it. This doesn't happen often but when you are working in the field this can be a issue

Israel

Publié le 15/09/2018

Good Cloud Software

Avantages

This is really reliable in terms of tracking and monitoring of several data. And very east to use as well

Inconvénients

Looking forward for future updates.

123 avis