Avis clients sur Videolinq

Avis

Note globale
Avis
En savoir plus

Aperçu des avis des utilisateurs

En savoir plus sur Videolinq

Videolinq change la façon dont les diffuseurs créent et distribuent des vidéos en direct en fournissant un lieu de travail en ligne qui permet aux équipes de créer des diffusions en direct, d'engager les spectateurs et d'élargir...

En savoir plus

Bernard
Bernard
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 13/01/2022

VideoLinq | A True Powerhouse Live Event Streaming Platform. made in Canada :-)

I have found VideoLinq to be incredibly helpful. It has allowed me to easily stream live videos to multiple social media channels. This has helped me reach my target audience and also helps me earn revenue more efficiently. The player wizard is also very helpful and easy to use. I have been able to create multiple players with different styles and different layouts. I am able to easily switch between player types without too much hassle. The API is also extremely helpful and has allowed me to integrate the player into other tools I use.

Avantages

I love this tool because it is so powerful. I can easily broadcast my live-stream to all of my social media platforms with just a few simple steps. The automation tools make it easy for me to manage my broadcasting schedule and the player wizard makes it easy for my audience to access the content. I also love that the company has a powerful API for developers, which allows me to integrate their player into my website and other apps.

Inconvénients

Great platform, there is a learning curve, but it's well worth it.
Perhaps a better onboarding experience.

Restream
Dewang
  • Secteur d'activité : Services et technologies de l'information
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 501–1 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 31/07/2023

Best platform for Streaming

In conclusion, the platform offers a comprehensive suite of tools that streamline the process of live video streaming. I was impressed by the platform’s automatic closed captioning feature, multi-channel streaming, videolinq player and stream protection, as well as monetization options.Whether you’re a content creator, business owner, or organisation looking to deliver premium live video experiences Videolinq offers a reliable and feature-packed streaming solution that’s worth exploring.

Avantages

Videolink's automatic subtitle service is a game-changer. It delivers captions in real-time with unbeatable accuracy thanks to the platform's advanced speech recognition technology. Multithreading to Social Networks: I love the ability to reach a larger audience with Videolink's multiithreading features. Video Player: Videolink Player offers a smooth and engaging viewing experience. The player customization options let you customize it with your logo and colors to make it your own. Flow Protection: Stream protection is a priority for all video producers and businesses, and Videolink takes it very seriously. They have strong security measures like password protected broadcasting, IP restrictions, etc. Monetizing Live Streams and Videos: It's never been easier to monetize a live stream or video. Videolink offers multiple monetization options such as Ad insertion, Pay-Per-View, and Subscription.

Inconvénients

Occasionally, it may experience performance problems with live streaming like buffering or loss of quality. However, these are isolated cases and should be seen as a major problem as opposed to its advantages.

Corey
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 25/02/2021

A New Streaming Option

I can see my company using this software but it needs to work on their back end to make it more seamless. The scheduler tool is a go to as Vmix does not allow that function. I believe with a few more uses I will make the switch from their competitors

Avantages

I like the fact you can schedule streams to your respective streaming pages. I also like that you can stream to 25 destinations. This has the potential to be a major competitor if they can get their kinks worked out

Inconvénients

It has a learning curve which can be frustrating. I can not integrate Youtube currently by logging in to my Google account. I have to use the RTMP feature. My stream broke midway into the show (not sure why) will test again. I don't understand the analytics feature

Les meilleures alternatives à Videolinq

Vineet
  • Secteur d'activité : Administration publique
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 1 001–5 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 23/11/2023

Excellent multistreaming app!

Videolinq has been a valuable tool for me in fulfilling my current streaming needs. It saves my time and efforts. Videolinq manages regular live streaming as well as pre-recorded streaming perfectly. Because after learning this tool, I started managing all my streaming needs in one place. It has significantly expanded my audience reach effectively increasing my viewership. Videolinq helps me to go live and stream to various platforms and provide subtitles with excellent quality. Also, the API integration has enhanced my ability to incorporate the player into my existing toolkit, making it even more beneficial to me. Also, I am planning to expand my business by going live on almost all platforms by purchasing its full version sooner or later.

Avantages

Its seamless and unified live video streaming ability across many social media platforms have really helped me. Because, it really helped in to connect with my desired audience and optimizing my revenue more efficiently now. Also, its user friendly player wizard is very handy in creating multiple players with diverse styles and layouts.

Inconvénients

It is little difficult/complex to understand initially and take some time, but later after getting some experience, everything works perfectly. Also, its price is a little higher. Apart from this, nothing to complain about.

AVolution Productions
AVolution Productions
  • Secteur d'activité : Événementiel

Publié le 26/12/2020

Multi-platform streaming, Video Player plus CDN option!

Overall, this has great potential especially if you only need to stream to multiple destinations or if you are in need of a great media player. There are also monetary perks with this however I have yet to explore those options. There are other platforms out there that do more but it all boils down to what you really need to do. For me, this platform will work perfectly

Avantages

I love that not only can you stream to multiple destinations with one click, you also have the option of using their video player which is very sleek and easy to personalize with your brand colors. You have the option to use your own CDN (if they support HLS) or Videolinq CDN at a reasonable fee.

Inconvénients

The UI could use a little work and its not very easy to get to the analytics. As of now, they are working on the analytics page.

Restream et Castr
Tarshant
Tarshant
  • Secteur d'activité : Logiciels

Publié le 08/09/2021

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player

Overall, Videolinq is starting to solve our video production woes by providing us with an inventive way to stream both live and taped content from all of our major brands. This gives our audience the ability not only to comment on what they’re watching, but it also gives us a great platform for engaging with viewers. That means we can bring individual fans directly into contact with the source of their influence/entertainment so that we can learn what they’re looking for from those brands. We won’t have to wait until thousands of views or likes before we can make money from post-production traffic or before we know what kinds of advertisements different demographics respond well to, as this app will give us an outlet through which we can monetize as soon as consumers connect with us!

Avantages

Good streaming quality and ease of customizing the player which works on multiple devices

Inconvénients

UI needs some improvement. But, I believe that they are already making improvements

Sam
  • Secteur d'activité : Animation
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 11–50 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 11/04/2023

Powerful tool for digital marketing

Videolinq help our company grow it marketing department

Avantages

Live streaming management, social media schedule and quality of services

Inconvénients

The interface is great but there is room for amelioration

tommy
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias de diffusion
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 01/06/2023

Video for church

Our clients have been very happy from the content we have been making, espesially the older people.

Avantages

Very easy to use. We need simpicity in order to make content fast without thinking about technical stuff.

Inconvénients

I am very happy with the software. Price is a little high but not bad

Moises
Moises

Publié le 09/12/2021

The easiest way to expose yourself on video and be everywhere.

Being able to be on several platforms allows me to expose myself to more audiences, and have organic traffic

Avantages

It works quite well, and has many platforms to broadcast and share our live, which is great, I can save sources with their names which makes it much easier to work to configure everything for a platform, I have Obs and Prism Live studio as a source and it goes very well, the power to schedule the transmission is great, so I can be restransmitir in all my accounts in always simple way

Inconvénients

I think they could validate the RTMP and Stream key when you try to save them manually, so that at the last minute you don't have to search again.
to do it correctly, also with the infrastructure they have I think it would be interesting to implement a studio where you directly connect the camera and have several scenarios to transmit, useful when you want to transmit quickly with any equipment.

Ahmet Fatih
Ahmet Fatih
  • Logiciel utilisé toutes les semaines pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 07/05/2023

Minimum buffering, latency.

Flawless flow of content on many platforms from one source.

Avantages

It significantly reduces the time spent to distribute the content over various platforms. The statistics and analytics give useful insights about audience overall. And their network provides flawless content delivery flow without much buffering and latency.

Inconvénients

Learning all the specs may take time as you are learning it at first. Still, it is worth taking your time as it saves a lot afterwards. Cost can be another downside to it as free trial cannot take you far.

Lalit
  • Secteur d'activité : Production audiovisuelle

Publié le 27/06/2022

Simplifed multi platform live broadcast

For all the performance what is the purpose of wires and the functionality visit has been effective and the release of the purpose for which we made the purchase of this particular product and they have been coming up with a lot of new features from time to time which helped to deliver the continent and also the same service for a client in creative manner

Avantages

It's a cloud base and easy to use product which is effective in stitching all the content which is going out live across platform so there is no performance issue for the consumer who is watching the content is very effective in terms of live training online webinars and different classes so we have enough for them the online solution for Broadcasting

Inconvénients

Functionality of this particular product can be a bit tricky for someone who is new if we have guided tours are training models with feel really help for someone who is new to that particular product and at the same time he can kick start as a self learn basis. And something there drops or integration issues with the platforms which is frustrating but it's happening once in a while not on a daily affairs

muhammad

Publié le 25/07/2022

Easy Peasy Videos for Marketing

So far so good, planning on keep using it.

Avantages

This is a great video editor and marketing videos generator, we have no inhouse video editors who can use AfterEffect etc.. and all of the team members can generate videos for campaigns with little efforts.

Inconvénients

Rendering take some time, the softwares that are install on computers are faster this this prospective.

Nduka
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 28/06/2022

Make Live Streaming Simple

Avantages

The product is relatively easy to use and integrates well with OBS and other similar tools. Videolinq has reliable closed captioning services, can multi-stream to several social media sites, schedule live streams, and has a vide player that is customizable for the user's themes.

Inconvénients

Initially it felt a little clunky for me but after using it a bit, I realized that it was just a slight learning curve to get used to it

OBS Studio
Brian
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 5 001–10 000 employés
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant plus de deux ans

Publié le 01/10/2019

Closed Captioning

Great support. Testing through Production. Always available and quick to respond.

Avantages

Easy to use sending video and having live Closed Captioning embedded in Live Stream.

Inconvénients

None that we can't control except... We can't control BYOD devices.

Amandeep
  • Secteur d'activité : Santé, bien-être et fitness

Publié le 08/09/2021

A must have tool, no brainer

Overall experience while using this tool is super astonishing.A must have tool.

Avantages

It is one of the best broadcasting tool available as compare to the other tools in the market. Customer support is amazing. A must have live streaming tool. It is having many advanced features which is super easy to setup.

Inconvénients

There is nothing to dislike except for the fact that UI is not that much great.

Juan Jose
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses
  • Taille de l'entreprise : 51–200 employés

Publié le 14/12/2021

Great for Multistreaming

Avantages

My computer doesn't have the capacity to stream to multiple locations at the same time, with Videolinq I have the option to send the same streaming to different locations.

Inconvénients

Took me a while to set up, but I had to read about how to link it to the software. It was more like a API key issue than a software issue.

Angel

Publié le 19/11/2021

Great multistreaming app

Overall I find Videoling very useful. Still have some improvements they can do, but it's a great streaming app. I'm looking forward to how the team further develops and adds more features to it.

Avantages

Videolinq is a great, cost-effective option for multistreaming to social media. It's very well documented. Support has also been very responsive every time I've contacted them about an issue.

Inconvénients

I do wish that they add an automated way of creating a new API key for every new stream, as at the time of this writing you have to create a new key manually every time you're going live. But the process is very intuitive; they provide clear instructions on how to do so.

Philip
  • Secteur d'activité : Médias en ligne

Publié le 16/12/2021

Swiss army knife of streaming software

Videolinq helps us to promote the very niche sport of UK Rugby Fives to a much wider audience who would normally not be aware of the sport and to our remote user's who can't travel to watch tournaments around the country. It's a great way to make the sport more inclusive at a very reasonable cost to our members

Avantages

1. RTMP in and out (godsend). 2. Easy to schedule on-demand events, set up and forget it. 3. Easy to embed a video player onto a WordPress website. 4. Very stable platform to use.

Inconvénients

1. Initial set-up can look daunting at first as the interface is not very intuitive. Once you find your way around it becomes second nature.

Kory
  • Secteur d'activité : Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les jours pendant 1 à 5 mois

Publié le 09/02/2021

Budget

Avantages

We got this for a great price and its a great resource for my church

Inconvénients

It is a bit cumbersome and could be much better put together

Jonathan
  • Secteur d'activité : Comptabilité
  • Logiciel utilisé Autre pendant Essai gratuit

Publié le 08/09/2020

Recommendation about Videolinq

Reduce bandwidth needs and costs and allows for more high-quality events.

Avantages

Is a new way to deliver live videos to social media platforms.

Inconvénients

Could be difficult to understand the interaction between the software and the social media platforms at the beggining and you should have a good connectivity to internet in order to avoid delays with the videos.

Réponse de Videolinq

Thank you for the review and feedback! We received similar comments from other customers and will address this issue by providing better guidance on how to use the platform to connect to social media platforms.

Répondu le 15/09/2020
Ayesha
  • Logiciel utilisé tous les mois pendant plus d'un an

Publié le 21/07/2022

Live video streaming channel - Best quality in fair price

Much beneficial to integrate all social platforms with one click.
User friendly and can be handled by beginners too.

Avantages

Setting a channel in 3 easy steps. Quick and convenient for a low-skilled worker too.

Inconvénients

The data limitation is uncompromising the use of the system.

Hoang
Hoang

Publié le 18/12/2021

Videolinq is a handy live streaming platform

Avantages

I like that it is super easy to use Videolinq to live stream simultaneously to various destinations, including top social media platforms to live streaming ones.

It is also easy to select any sources available, from webcam to even URL for the live stream.

Inconvénients

I think the speed of access can be better.

Also, if the Studio can have more features, like captioning, it would be great.

Jolene

Publié le 09/11/2020

Still learning but It's great so far

Avantages

I am new to streaming on multiple platforms so there is a natural learning curve. However Videolinq seems to be fairly user friendly and is helping me reach more people that I would have been able to initially.

Inconvénients

As a new person I wish the how to demonstrations were a little better. But overall it seems easy enough to navigate.

Bob
  • Secteur d'activité : Institutions religieuses

Publié le 24/09/2019

The best

i have been using it for a few months and it works perfectly but there were a lot of adjustments up until it started

Avantages

easy to use, one broadcast is distributed to many media with just one button

Inconvénients

many initial settings, I suggest to make it so that only: streaming link and accounts in which to broadcast.

Ronak
  • Secteur d'activité : Photographie

Publié le 22/03/2022

Great Product for live streaming

Avantages

It is easy in use. All information is available with product. Great to use while live streaming on Youtube and facebook.

Inconvénients

Sometime it give me trouble to connect with my laptop.